Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Medellin Reports

+ Add Report
Page 998 of 4446 FirstFirst ... 498 898 948 988 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1008 1048 1098 1498 1998 ... LastLast
Results 14,956 to 14,970 of 66689
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo  [View Original Post]
    I did not do well with bar girls, both were stealing from me, got into fights, but got quite a few pics with street girls in Bogota, Cartagena and Medellin. Some street girls are nice, fresh, beautiful, unlike the hardened hoes in bars.

If you talk nice to them. Offer extras, like 50% of the basic fare, most would give you pics or videos, dressed or undressed. I also collected their tel #, hope to see them again.

Treat them with care and fairness, you will go far.
    Cap, my friend, if that's the body type you prefer, SEA is the place for you. I believe most of us go to Colombia for the curvaceous Latinas (which you find fat).

Please don't take this the wrong way. I am not writing this to be argumentative. I am writing it to correct a misconception that could be dangerous. I don't even know what you mean by "it is close" but I think I know what you mean by same small area and that is a misconception. When this sort of thing happens to a foreigner and when it happens in the gringo gulches of Poblado and Laureles, it is considered to be more newsworthy and reported as such. In fact, it happens all the time all over the city. Disappearances and killings also happen all the time all over the city. By way of explanation, auto accidents worldwide are vastly more common than aircraft accidents. Unless an auto accident happens in a spectacular fashion or involves victims considered to be newsworthy, they don't tend to be documented beyond the local police records. Aircraft accidents, on the other hand, tend to get prominent coverage. So, in this instance it is the foreigner angle that is the equivalent of an aircraft accident versus someone flipping a car on a dark road. So don't be frightened, be aware.

Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]
    Because it is close and it seems it happens in the same small area repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Osteoknot  [View Original Post]
    When you exit the airport there are two different busses very close by at the curb that look like this, you want the one that goes to El Centro labeled as shown with the red arrows. You will be dropped off yards from the back of The Nutibara Hotel (The Nutti) in El Centro. The other bus goes to RioNegro, and drops you off at a mall, far from downtown Medellin.

Sometimes the El Centro bus goes thru the tunnel, sometimes it doesn't, don't worry about it. There are people getting off before you get to El Centro, it will be obvious when you get to the final stop downtown. You will pass a nice city park on your right (Parque Simon Bolivar) when you are close, a few blocks away.

You pay as you exit the bus, the price is now 13 mil COP, (13.000 Colombian pesos, yes they use periods instead of commas). That's two price increases since I started riding the bus in 2019. You don't need exact change but get as close as possible. If you hand the bus driver 15 mil COP, that's like a 50 cent USD tip, if that doesn't bust your budget. Tips are generally not expected in Colombia. For comparison, a taxi will cost you 80-90 mil COP depending on exactly where you are headed in Medellin.
    Man,

I won't use this on my upcoming trip. I'm not sold Centro fits my game. But kudos to you. This is fantastic, detailed info that is very valuable. I appreciate the time you took to share some of your knowledge.

Avoid taking taxis at P Lleras with girls

There are a few taxis parked in front of Gusto. Potentially they may collude with the girls, take you to a dark area, beat up and rob you clean.

I took Camila to the hotel near Santa Fe mall after midnight. She immediately went to those taxi guys, kidding around with them like they know each other well. The driver looked scraggy, dirty, unshaven, blood-shot eyes like he was high. He was driving fast and erratically down narrow, dark streets, very close to getting broadsided at an intersection. He showed me a plastic bag with 4 joints and kept pushing me to buy, said the girls wanted it. I refused to buy.

He was just driving straight down Ave Poblado to my hotel but got lost a couple times. When we arrived and I paid him, he looked confused, disoriented, must be high on drugs.

Camila had a stinky pussy and reneged on her offer, also trying to steal from my luggage, so I paid her quickly and took her down to the street. While I was securing the front door, she walked down the dark, long side street. Within a few seconds, I walked out to check on her but she already vanished. There was no way she could have walked 1/3 mile to the end of that street within that time frame. So the taxi driver was waiting for her and she got in it. Looked like they had planned to drug and rob me with those joints and make quick escape in the taxi. They probably have done it to other guys before.

To avoid getting set up and robbed, avoid the taxis working with girls near Lleras. Book UBER rides to be safe. UBER cars are usually nice, new, clean, drivers honest, careful, respectful. The older, English-speaking UBER driver who drove me from La Isla was cool and nice. He drove me to please Botero then bar Lunera after midnight and waited for me each time to check them out without surcharges. He just wanted me to see other options in Medellin.

One of the members who lurks a lot but have nothing to share since in the states even though I monger here as well. Finding her is one thing but getting the same performance as you is another just my experience. Just wanted to chime in and say that.

Quote Originally Posted by MojoBandit  [View Original Post]
    This is no way a response to anything anyone else said. I quoted these other posts simply because they are relevant to the subject.

Yes I am sure that by now she probably is bombarded by friend requests to the point that she probably cannot keep up. I want to clarify why I would not ask someone to post an actual link to a profile.

If you go to the front page of the forum it shows you the statistics. As of right now as I type this there are 63 "Members" and 901 "Guests" reading the forum (that includes the entire forum) and it is 10 pm on New Years eve, and it is only one period of time in the day and the week so I am sure that these numbers are very very low. It also shows the most users that have been online at one time this year and that number was over eighteen thousand. But the ratio is what I want to call attention to. 63 members are people who are actually logged in and maybe engaging in the forum. The 901 guests are just people who are reading the forum without even logging in. They are lurking out there in the shadows. Sometimes thousands.

This is why I stopped posting actual links to FB profiles in posts. I did when I was inexperienced. I thought why not since it was free advertising to the chicas. Then some members complained and explained why it should not be done and so I listened. It would be one thing if there were just the guys reading it who genuinely want to contact the chica for an appointment. But then there are the hundreds or thousands of guys sitting in their mom's basement with visions of sugar plums dancing in their heads who's biggest kick in life might be just trying to converse with a chica that hot. It makes it harder to get a friend request through and it can make it hard to even send them a message.
    Great point, there are definitely some basement mongers that like to fake experiences to flex on anonymous forums jajaj. It's pathetic, but I've witnessed it happen on this very thread.

I only share chica contacts with members via PM.

Thank you for supplementing my post with pertinent info

Quote Originally Posted by Cm6363  [View Original Post]
    Good info. There are also minivans that go from the airport to just outside the San Diego Mall where taxis are always waiting.
    Yeah, I had tunnel vision for The Nutti. I think for airport transportation, between the bus, the min-vans, and the taxis, that about covers it, not sure, though. Hey, I travel light with one medium sized back, I would ride on the back of a moto out to the airport if need be, jajajaja.

PSA Airport Bus / Minivan PSA

Quote Originally Posted by Osteoknot  [View Original Post]
    When you exit the airport there are two different busses very close by at the curb that look like this, you want the one that goes to El Centro labeled as shown with the red arrows. You will be dropped off yards from the back of The Nutibara Hotel (The Nutti) in El Centro. The other bus goes to RioNegro, and drops you off at a mall, far from downtown Medellin.

Sometimes the El Centro bus goes thru the tunnel, sometimes it doesn't, don't worry about it. There are people getting off before you get to El Centro, it will be obvious when you get to the final stop downtown. You will pass a nice city park on your right (Parque Simon Bolivar) when you are close, a few blocks away.

You pay as you exit the bus, the price is now 13 mil COP, (13.000 Colombian pesos, yes they use periods instead of commas). That's two price increases since I started riding the bus in 2019. You don't need exact change but get as close as possible. If you hand the bus driver 15 mil COP, that's like a 50 cent USD tip, if that doesn't bust your budget. Tips are generally not expected in Colombia. For comparison, a taxi will cost you 80-90 mil COP depending on exactly where you are headed in Medellin.

As you step off the bus look across the street and to your left for this restaurant, La Raza. While I was there La Raza was open very late, after the last bus of the day. BTW, the food in there is good, pricey by Colombian standards. Chicas love the place.

The Raza is the back entrance to "The Nutti. " You used to be able to walk into the reception area directly thru The Raza but they put a card key lock on the door right before you get to the hotel lobby. Your room key will work it, but obviously you need to check in first. Pearl: There is a BanColombia ATM tucked to your right as you stand at the door to get into the lobby. There is often a line of people waiting to use it but that ATM is open when almost all others nearby are closed. For example, with your room key you can use that ATM at 4 AM in the morning if you so choose when there is no line. 600 mil COP max withdrawal, but I have done two back to back and four in one 24 hour period with no problem.

You can catch the eye of the bellboy and he will let you in to the lobby or walk to your left past the food court around the bar and exit where I circled in the last foto, and you will come out in the front of The Nutti with the main entrance close to your right, up the ramp.

Or you can exit the bus and walk outside around the building to the front main entrance of The Nutti. The corner bakery store a few feet away when you step off the bus is open 24/7 and well lit, step inside there if you need to get your bearings. You can see the sign to this store left upper corner of the bus foto, circled in red, that's how close you are, steps away. You are safe in there. There are usually a few taxi drivers sitting inside playing cards or socializing. If it's late and you feel scared to take the 5 minute walk around to the front of the building, or you're one of those croquet wickets who travels with a ton of luggage, have a taxi take you for the 2 minute drive around to the main entrance on the other side of the building for the minimum charge, I can't recall, couple bucks USD.

I take the bus no matter where I am staying in Medellin and then either taxi or metro to my final destination but I do not recommend that to Medellin newbies. Unless you are staying at The Nutti or super street savy and speak Spanish, take a taxi.

I hope this helps.
    Good info. There are also minivans that go from the airport to just outside the San Diego Mall where taxis are always waiting. 22 mil, 9 mil or $2. 25 more. These are more comfortable than the cars they used to use and both the cars and the minivans are more comfortable than the bus. If you're not headed to el centro (downtown), I would recommend the minivans. Just have your hotel and its address handy for when you jump into the taxi.

This is no way a response to anything anyone else said. I quoted these other posts simply because they are relevant to the subject.

Yes I am sure that by now she probably is bombarded by friend requests to the point that she probably cannot keep up. I want to clarify why I would not ask someone to post an actual link to a profile.

If you go to the front page of the forum it shows you the statistics. As of right now as I type this there are 63 "Members" and 901 "Guests" reading the forum (that includes the entire forum) and it is 10 pm on New Years eve, and it is only one period of time in the day and the week so I am sure that these numbers are very very low. It also shows the most users that have been online at one time this year and that number was over eighteen thousand. But the ratio is what I want to call attention to. 63 members are people who are actually logged in and maybe engaging in the forum. The 901 guests are just people who are reading the forum without even logging in. They are lurking out there in the shadows. Sometimes thousands.

This is why I stopped posting actual links to FB profiles in posts. I did when I was inexperienced. I thought why not since it was free advertising to the chicas. Then some members complained and explained why it should not be done and so I listened. It would be one thing if there were just the guys reading it who genuinely want to contact the chica for an appointment. But then there are the hundreds or thousands of guys sitting in their mom's basement with visions of sugar plums dancing in their heads who's biggest kick in life might be just trying to converse with a chica that hot. It makes it harder to get a friend request through and it can make it hard to even send them a message.
    How do I pay the $25 I am a member have been for about 6 months and I have been wanting to have the ability for pictures and pm messages but it says Bit coin can I not just pay with my card or something other than that?

Casas Open on New Years Day?

Feliz Ano todos. Are the casas in el centro open on New Years Day? Will there be much selection? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfer500  [View Original Post]
    After dinner at a friends on New Year's Eve I decided to take a stroll thru the Park around 10:30 PM on my way home and it was dead in terms of girls working. Gusto's seemed extremely quiet, and I didn't see a single girl out in the street working when I walked by. Perhaps there were some out earlier, regardless, very dead, with a lot of places closed.
    I live nearby, so I went for a stroll in Parque Lleras with a Venezuelan friend of mine, maybe 10-11 pm. Complete sausage party. Lleras park disco was dead empty as well. Even the guys who try to usher you into the place they work at weren't there.

I sat and watched the crowd for a while, overheard a few conversations as well. Just seemed to be roving gangs of short holiday type guys drinking beer and looking beyond disappointed.

Parque Lleras New Years Eve

After dinner at a friends on New Year's Eve I decided to take a stroll thru the Park around 10:30 PM on my way home and it was dead in terms of girls working. Gusto's seemed extremely quiet, and I didn't see a single girl out in the street working when I walked by. Perhaps there were some out earlier, regardless, very dead, with a lot of places closed.

Skimming the moutain tops, ten new fotos

The one foto shows how I take out my phone and use it with impunity at Ground Zero. With my back up against the green fence so no one can swoop me from behind, and always nice to have policia nearby as shown with one of their standard lime green motorcycles. Ostee Out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220101_034603_resized.jpg‎   20211229_012655_resized.jpg‎   20211229_134549_resized.jpg‎   20211229_221425_resized.jpg‎   20211229_224548_resized.jpg‎  

20220101_034736_resized.jpg‎   20211229_012302_resized.jpg‎   20211229_012147_resized.jpg‎   20211228_155505_resized.jpg‎   20211228_162612_resized.jpg‎  

PSA Airport Bus PSA

As you step off the bus look across the street and to your left for this restaurant, La Raza. While I was there La Raza was open very late, after the last bus of the day. BTW, the food in there is good, pricey by Colombian standards. Chicas love the place.

The Raza is the back entrance to "The Nutti. " You used to be able to walk into the reception area directly thru The Raza but they put a card key lock on the door right before you get to the hotel lobby. Your room key will work it, but obviously you need to check in first. Pearl: There is a BanColombia ATM tucked to your right as you stand at the door to get into the lobby. There is often a line of people waiting to use it but that ATM is open when almost all others nearby are closed. For example, with your room key you can use that ATM at 4 AM in the morning if you so choose when there is no line. 600 mil COP max withdrawal, but I have done two back to back and four in one 24 hour period with no problem.

You can catch the eye of the bellboy and he will let you in to the lobby or walk to your left past the food court around the bar and exit where I circled in the last foto, and you will come out in the front of The Nutti with the main entrance close to your right, up the ramp.

Or you can exit the bus and walk outside around the building to the front main entrance of The Nutti. The corner bakery store a few feet away when you step off the bus is open 24/7 and well lit, step inside there if you need to get your bearings. You can see the sign to this store left upper corner of the bus foto, circled in red, that's how close you are, steps away. You are safe in there. There are usually a few taxi drivers sitting inside playing cards or socializing. If it's late and you feel scared to take the 5 minute walk around to the front of the building, or you're one of those croquet wickets who travels with a ton of luggage, have a taxi take you for the 2 minute drive around to the main entrance on the other side of the building for the minimum charge, I can't recall, couple bucks USD.

I take the bus no matter where I am staying in Medellin and then either taxi or metro to my final destination but I do not recommend that to Medellin newbies. Unless you are staying at The Nutti or super street savy and speak Spanish, take a taxi.

I hope this helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Inked20211227_164308_resized_LI.jpg‎   20211227_164224_resized.jpg‎   20211227_165420_resized.jpg‎   Inked20211227_165508_resized_LI.jpg‎  

Why I think it can be a bad ideal to post FB profiles

Quote Originally Posted by ElMoreno92  [View Original Post]
    Mara Estefana on FB (I call her Stefanie).
    Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]
    You can narrow it down by city. It is Mara. I think you maybe too late. She probably is bombarded with friend requests.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustIncognito  [View Original Post]
    THere's like 5000 Maria Estefania's on Facebook. Couldn't find her but wish I could after that review!

I have been with a chica and heard her phone vibrating off the damn table over and over from all the efforts of people trying to reach her on FB Messenger. Crazy s how many just during the couple of hours she is with me. I ask if she needs to talk to someone and she says she does not know any of themso they can wait

FB profiles can be shared by PM - if someone does not have PM its becuase they are not serious enough to cough up the $25 USD - and so probably not serious enough to get on a plane to Colombia either

Posting Limitations