Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Other Areas

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Campoalegre Huila

Very little going on here, although, like all Colombian towns (except for Villavieja) there is always something.

Went past a place on Carrera 9 and calle 12 called "Chicas show". 8 girls were in front of the place, none of them looked worth it though, so I didn't follow up. They told me the place closes at 11 pm, wtf?

There was another place on Carrera 11 (which is the main through route) a couple blocks to the north called "Dulce Pecado". Great name, but it was closed. Probably only open on weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabacho  [View Original Post]
    As of the last time I was there in November 2022 there was still a decent amount of women.

Its still probably better than Bucaramanga street scene.

If cucuta is dk bad why don't you go to Bucaramanga and report back to us what you find there?

Or maybe grow some balls and check out Ocaa or Barrancabermeja?
    The loss of bars and women did not happen in 13 months. It took longer because many bars are now different business. You should have noticed this. My first day walking just halfway down the street I knew everything had changed.

I was in Bucaramanga July 24 Post#188. I think it was 4 days but that was all that was required for me to leave. Been to Bogota 4 years ago for 1 month. Hated the cold. Those Sante Fe girls amazed the hell out me how they could wear such clothing during those cold nights. Never will return because my balls shrunk there. I did Santa Marta 5 days only because it rained every day so I left. One night was so bad the manhole covers were picked up and moved by the water coming up from below. Barranquilla 2. 5 months. Cartagena 2 weeks. Pereira 5 weeks. Armenia 4 days. Manizales 7 days. Cucuta 4 weeks 5 years ago and 1 week now. I have been around. Done with Colombia. Moving on to Asia in February to visit 4 countries I have not been to.

Friday.

I did repeat girl early afternoon. Not much street girls out anywhere. Good news is the midget at the bar on the side of Parque Mercedes is still there after 5 years. Older and fatter I am sad to say. She was not thin or even average 5 years ago though. Saw a woman later that night at the same bar worth taking. Paid the 7 k hotel and up to the room where she asks for her money up front. I explained how she agreed to money after. She said I pay her after her clothes are off. I said no and walked out 7 k poorer. Wanted to go try one of the Spas for some action but it was too late. The two I wanted to go to both closed at 8:00 pm which means they are mentally out the door already by 7:30 pm and are either not taking customers or will rush me so no go. I hate that so many restaurants also close by 8:00 pm which means you need to place your order by 7:30 most likely. I learned this while searching for food on Didi Food and Rappi.

8:15 pm and Parque Mercedes is 85-90% empty. Walked around the block where there are woman available and less than half of what there were 5 years prior. Actually my counting had 5 at the park, 5 at the bars across from the park, 3 at the hotel on the corner, and 5 on the far side. So 18 total on a Friday night. All old and fat except the one I found who did not get paid first or at all.

8:30 pm on Avenida 7 had one bar that was 3/4 full which amounts to mostly 25 guys. The other bars (7?) only had like 5 guys in each bar. One bar had 5 pool tables and only one being used. Another bar had two pool tables both empty. That is dead. The street had 25 girls total. I was surprised to see 3 woman jump out of a taxi at 8:45 pm to start work. One looked ok at a fast glance. Saw 3 girls I had met 2 nights prior at the corner nearest the bus station which used to be a bar but is now a drug store. I explained again that I do not sex that late and to text me using Whatsapp which I gave them last time. Then they asked for 2 k like they did 2 nights prior. Idiots. They want to sit out there all night asking guys for money and for sex. The one has my Whatsapp and I told them I wanted the taller darker one. I turned around and left. The attitude of the girls this time around is not as good as before. I am not going to wait to have sex until 8:00 when this group of girls seem to appear. They may not show that night, be late, pull some BS that I cancel in the room, etc. Then I will be horny late at night with no back up options. F that. Only police I saw was one motorcycle cop drive down the street.

Damn I hate the traffic. Bumper to bumper and nobody is going anywhere, yet these pricks keep honking their horns like that will change anything or make any difference what-so-ever.

I gave 20 k to a woman in a wheelchair with no arms or legs with a donation cup. Two days later I walk past her and her friend and said Hi. They both ignored me. Nice.

The stupidity of people. The carts selling the power drinks that turn you into a tiger in the bed. It is not sold everywhere like lemonade or empanadas are. There are 3 carts next to each other at the corner of the park. Seems like a much better idea if each cart chose their own corner of the park to sell the drink. Right?

Saturday.

I walked the street scene twice today and one last night walk that ended at 9:30.3 police motorcycles at the south end of the bar area on Avenida 7. Busier but still not like 5 years ago on my last visit. 3 bars were full with 5 pool tables all in use, 2 bars with 10 guys, and 4 bars with 2-3 guys only. Averaging what I saw 5 years ago in the day and the night compared to today, I would say the girls on Avenida 7 and Parque Mercedes is down 50-60%. Looked up 2 spas both 120 k. Eleden Spa only had 2 different girls in the ads. One looked good and the other fat. Asked for pictures but did not receive. AJNA Spa sent 7 pictures of 6 different women so I went there. 5 of the 6 girls were there and all 10-20% fatter than their photoshopped model body pictures. One had a really pretty face, 10% larger, great attitude so I took her and she was fun. Room was nicely decorated in oriental. Kissed and had some tongue action. I would take her again but she does not work tomorrow and I will be gone when she returns. Afraid or did not want to give me her Whatsapp number.

Hotel Gueicer is 2 blocks away from the bus terminal. There are 3-4 4th floor rooms with balconies you can have sex on night or day. Nobody can see you. The other rooms with windows facing the balcony are frosted so have no view to see anything. Just in case someone wants to do that.

Bottom line is Cucuta is a bust now for the street scene.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveItHere69  [View Original Post]
    Kinda hard to believe you were in Cucuta 5 times and did not once go to Avenida 7 which is the main attraction for mongers. If you did visit Avenida 7, it is shocking you did not notice the changes and report about it. If you only visited Parque Mercedes you should have noticed the downturn in the number of women there too.

Thursday. Girl from Medellin kept bugging me to take her so I did. Pretty good. Tired day. Went out once at 7:00 pm. Very few women out at Parque Mercedes. Avenida 7 had very few girls out. The bars had 3-7 guys in each. Midway there were 4 police motorcycles, 2 trucks, and about 12 officers split across the street in 2 bars looking at IDs. But only 1 or 2 girls. Mostly checking the guy's IDs.
    Maybe you would do better in Santa Fe barrio of Bogota.

Kinda hard to believe you were in Cucuta 5 times and did not once go to Avenida 7 which is the main attraction for mongers. If you did visit Avenida 7, it is shocking you did not notice the changes and report about it. If you only visited Parque Mercedes you should have noticed the downturn in the number of women there too.

Thursday. Girl from Medellin kept bugging me to take her so I did. Pretty good. Tired day. Went out once at 7:00 pm. Very few women out at Parque Mercedes. Avenida 7 had very few girls out. The bars had 3-7 guys in each. Midway there were 4 police motorcycles, 2 trucks, and about 12 officers split across the street in 2 bars looking at IDs. But only 1 or 2 girls. Mostly checking the guy's IDs.
    Do you not know how to read? I mentioned "la septima" in like every single post. La septima means seventh. Avenida 7 is called la septima. That is the main place I go to there and parque Mercedes. As of the last time I was there in November 2022 there was still a decent amount of women.

I haven't been at all in 2023 so it may be less women now, I wouldn't know but in 2021 and 2022 there was a good amount.

Its still probably better than Bucaramanga street scene.

If cucuta is dk bad why don't you go to Bucaramanga and report back to us what you find there?

Or maybe grow some balls and check out Ocaņa or Barrancabermeja?

Now that I went thru my old phone I see that I was there in February May and November of 2022. I also went there twice in 2021.

2 parque Antonia Santos

Before you try to call me out, loveithere69, apparently Cucuta also has a parque Antonia Santos. I didn't know that, or at least didn't know the name of it. If it's the one I'm thinking of it's down by the end of la septima where the road curves to the left and there's a park on the right hand side.

Also for your info there is a side street there running between septima and octava with the park on one side and there is a cheap ass patio restaurant there and if you walk thru the patio restaurant and out their back door they have these shacks they turned into short time hotels that are 5 k for 30 mins and they actually have remote controlled mini split air-conditioners in the little shacks, hard ass beds to fuck on tho.

So if you are down on that far end of la septima and it's hot as fuck during the day time hours just take your chica to that place.

I've never been there in December but I've enjoyed cucuta each time I have been there. And I've always found girls there that satisfied me.

There's a place called Casa de Pollo that has real good fried chicken. It's in their little Centro close to parque Santander. And on la septima past the street girls heading back towards Mar hotel there is this restaurant that has red tables and chairs and they have the best caldo de costilla outside of Bogota every morning starting at 8 am. It's like 8 mil pesos for a big ass bowl of caldo de costilla and 2 arepas and comes with a free lemonaid or coffee. Also around the corner from Mar hotel is pollos caleņos or some shit that's the place in the pics of Alexandra with the hipinto soda.

That was your post on October 14 in the Bucaramanga thread. When the hell where you last in Cucuta if ever? First, I doubted you visiting Bucaramanga because the main street walker park was closed. I had a coconut drink from a street vendor there and asked him two different ways because of translation issues about when the park was first closed. Both times he said months earlier and even commented that the construction company was milking the city. What this means is you lied about being there in the time frame you stated because the Parque was closed at least a month before your visit. Now Cucuta.

I was last here 5 years ago for 4 weeks doing street and online. Parque Mercedes did not have better looking women then or now. The amount of women in the Mercedes Parque area was maybe 60. That is now 20. The Parque is a park of some large trees and rocks. The rocks are about 9 inches and round so hard to walk across or stand on. Guess that was their reason for using them everywhere. There are no abundance of street girls now and I can tell it has been that way for over a year at least on Avenida 7. I am sure it has been dead since the pandemic. Why? Simple. Two thirds of the bars on Avenida do not exist now. They are now other businesses that many close at 6:00 - 7:00 pm. I walked down "bar street" at 7:30-8:00 pm. It was empty as if I was walking that street 5 years ago but at 1:00 am. No police presence Monday or Tuesday. Wednesday there were 2 police motorcycles at the mid-way point of the bar area. So it felt very unsafe. But hunting in the heat of the day is hella no fun. The bars that remain have been mostly empty every night during my Monday. Wednesday night search so far. I go to my hotel between 8-9.

Saw police question two women inside Parque Mercedes and check IDs around 3:00 pm. Saw police doing the same at one of the little bars next to the park around 7:00 pm. The street that runs parallel to the park I found an 18 year old who had had a baby but still had a nice body and good attitude. She made fun of my gringoness. Asked for 50 k and got it. She had a baby face. I offered up to 100 k for no condom but was refused.

You mentioned Mar Hotel (past Mary Hotel). Why? I went there because it was not listed on booking.com. There are no air conditioned rooms. They wanted 70,000 for fan room but you get a breakfast. I will take Hotel Gueicer with air conditioning for the same price and a balcony. Mar Hotel does not even show up on Google Maps anymore.

Parque A. Santos on the southern end of Avenida 7 is now cleared out of people around 8:00 pm. That really long Parque Lineal on Avenida 6 used to be filled with homeless people, vendors, and people passing thru (mostly Vennies). Now barren. The middle section is now a fenced in parking lot. Police must have run them all off these parks.
    Now that I went thru my old phone I see that I was there in February May and November of 2022. I also went there twice in 2021. Just because you're having a bad time there now doesn't mean I didn't have good trips when I was there. Maybe December isn't the best time to go there. And when I was there Mar Hotel did have air conditioning rooms that went for 70 mil and rooms with fans for 50 mil. There was no free breakfast due to their dining area being closed due to covid. They did have free coffee with small ass little plastic cups. One thing I liked is that you could book a room for two people and then they wouldn't charge a 10 mil fee for each girl I'd bring to my room, they'd just check her cedula and write down the info but they wouldn't charge me a fee per Chica.

TTM has also stayed at Mar Hotel and can attest to them having air conditioning in some of the rooms. Maybe what the lady told you is that they didn't have any air conditioning rooms available because they were all rented out on that particular day. Maybe you should brush up on your Spanish a little.

Also parque Antonia Santos is in Bucaramanga not Cucuta so I'm not sure I'm following you there unless if you are just jumping around in your writing.

And for the record I haven't lied about anything I have ever said on ISG.

-Gabacho.

More pictures of Cucuta

Apparently I was there in May of 2022 as well.

Don't ever call me a liar LoveItHere69 since you don't know what you are talking about. If you know anything about the area you know that Hipinto soda isn't sold in other parts of Colombia such as medellin or Bogota it's called premio but in cucuta it's called Hipinto.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231214_145533_com.android.gallery3d.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231214_145142_com.android.gallery3d.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231214_145359_com.android.gallery3d.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231214_145126_com.android.gallery3d.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231214_145300_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg‎  

Screenshot_20231214_145113_com.android.gallery3d.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231214_145252_com.android.gallery3d.jpg‎  

So much detail about fans versus A / see, fog machine, parking, price of drinks, stools versus booth seating, stripper pole, and chick prices vary. But little mentioned about number of girls, girl quality, girl price range. You simply state that girl prices vary. That is one of the most important pieces of info sought out by guys. You yourself rated most the girls subpar. "Tom Dick 69" post rated most the girls as crap. So why the hell are you saying "abundant vennies" and "1 man:7 women ratio? You did not mention one girl you went with. Horse shit!

I am in Cucuta now. I do not do the bar scene. But I know the street scene. Less than 24 hours here and your ratio is so beyond stupid. The first girl I saw was a girl I did twice in Medellin. The second girl I saw was a hot 8. I offered high prices because I suspect I will be gone within 3 days because the place has turned to complete crap. I offered 50 k condom or 80 k no condom and I cum outside. I want to suck on your boobs but will leave no marks and do missionary and doggie.

Her reply: Hello good evening. I set the conditions of service. You will see if it works for you or not. The 30 minute time costs 50 and room is paid by the client. Everything is with a condom without exception. Breast sucking is additional 20 k more. Hours 4 pm- to 9 pm.

I told her "Nope. You telling me additional for this and additional for that tells me already I will have a horrible time".

The street is dead and as I walked past several women they had their faces planted to their phones. Did not even look up as I past by. They could not miss me. I was one of very few people walking past. WFT!

I saw another girl I recognize from Botero. Can not remember if I did her before or not.

That was your post on October 14 in the Bucaramanga thread. When the hell where you last in Cucuta if ever? First, I doubted you visiting Bucaramanga because the main street walker park was closed. I had a coconut drink from a street vendor there and asked him two different ways because of translation issues about when the park was first closed. Both times he said months earlier and even commented that the construction company was milking the city. What this means is you lied about being there in the time frame you stated because the Parque was closed at least a month before your visit. Now Cucuta.

I was last here 5 years ago for 4 weeks doing street and online. Parque Mercedes did not have better looking women then or now. The amount of women in the Mercedes Parque area was maybe 60. That is now 20. The Parque is a park of some large trees and rocks. The rocks are about 9 inches and round so hard to walk across or stand on. Guess that was their reason for using them everywhere. There are no abundance of street girls now and I can tell it has been that way for over a year at least on Avenida 7. I am sure it has been dead since the pandemic. Why? Simple. Two thirds of the bars on Avenida do not exist now. They are now other businesses that many close at 6:00 - 7:00 pm. I walked down "bar street" at 7:30-8:00 pm. It was empty as if I was walking that street 5 years ago but at 1:00 am. No police presence Monday or Tuesday. Wednesday there were 2 police motorcycles at the mid-way point of the bar area. So it felt very unsafe. But hunting in the heat of the day is hella no fun. The bars that remain have been mostly empty every night during my Monday. Wednesday night search so far. I go to my hotel between 8-9.

Saw police question two women inside Parque Mercedes and check IDs around 3:00 pm. Saw police doing the same at one of the little bars next to the park around 7:00 pm. The street that runs parallel to the park I found an 18 year old who had had a baby but still had a nice body and good attitude. She made fun of my gringoness. Asked for 50 k and got it. She had a baby face. I offered up to 100 k for no condom but was refused.

You mentioned Mar Hotel (past Mary Hotel). Why? I went there because it was not listed on booking.com. There are no air conditioned rooms. They wanted 70,000 for fan room but you get a breakfast. I will take Hotel Gueicer with air conditioning for the same price and a balcony. Mar Hotel does not even show up on Google Maps anymore.

Parque A. Santos on the southern end of Avenida 7 is now cleared out of people around 8:00 pm. That really long Parque Lineal on Avenida 6 used to be filled with homeless people, vendors, and people passing thru (mostly Vennies). Now barren. The middle section is now a fenced in parking lot. Police must have run them all off these parks.

I had a stupid guy in Medellin tell me he had a blast in Cucuta a few weeks or months ago. I thought he was full of shit. Now I know he is because he is a street guy and there is nothing here. Hope I see him when I return to Medellin.

So tired of listening to people who think they know something. Last week sitting on a bench at Botero. These guys talking standing next to me. The one guy tells his new found buddies that between 10-12 is the best time for girls. I do not care if it was 10 am-12 noon or 10 pm-12 midnight. Both are completely stupid times.

I saw this and thought why not. She is only a 5 minute walk away across from the Stadium. True picture, just 2-3 years old. She is still proportional, just 7 inches taller based on the chair she is posing on and next to wearing those tall shoes. Quiet and not much into it. Then I realized why. She was in the middle of her menstruation. Blood all over my inner thighs. Happy I was wearing condom. 100 k no tip. 10 k to the hotel.

https://co.mileroticos.com/escorts/h...ento/24910230/

Did a girl who asked for 40 k on Avenida 7. She pointed to her watch too soon (twice during our special time together). Kept going. I was tired from a girl earlier. Offered tip money so I could finish. Gave her 60 k. Pretty face but boobs were mush from baby. I offered 100 k no condom for curiosity since she asked for the least amount of money to begin with and offer was so much more. Her body was not worth it. She said "No".

Cucuta for some reason the businesses play more USA music than any other city I have been to. I noticed this my first trip and is now being repeated this trip. Also, I noticed on both trips they have the most people that speak English that I have seen compared to all the other cities combined. I gave half a sandwich to a homeless person going through the garbage. She said a few words in English. A street vendor knew several words when making my coffee slushy. My hotel receptionist speaks full sentences and some guy working at a bulk discount store. 4 people in 3 days beats the full 19+ months I have stayed total in Medellin.

Went to Brasa Oriental. Sat down and noticed my table was dirty. Got up and looked for a clean table. 2 tables had food pieces on the tables, so were cleared of dishes but not wiped down with a clean rag. 3 tables were wiped down with a dirty rag so smeared with grease and such on the glass which was so easy to see. Texted on my phone and showed the lady who handed me the menu and someone who I thought was the manager. Then I left.

Food is a problem here. Some places open late, some early, and one actually takes a break (closed) between 3:30-5:00 pm.

I will try to make it one week (Sunday-Sunday) but not sure about that. Sucks. I had plans for 4-5 weeks.
    I didn't lie about anything. The last time I was in cucuta was early November 2022 and I found 2 vennie 18 year olds in parque mercedes that were the highlight of that side trip. The normal rate was 40 mil including the room. The first girl that is exactly what I gave her 40 mil and the second girl let me go bareback for 50 mil and I paid the room separately which was 5 mil.

The time before that I was in cucuta was in February 2022 and I only stayed in Mar hotel for a day then I went to an Airbnb in villa del rosario and I had this chick andreina bringing me her friends and cousins to fuck me all BBFS for 100 k plus taxi both ways.

Then this novia type chick Joselis came from Maracay and stayed with me in the Airbnb for like 3 days until I left to come back to Medellin so please do enlighten me about what you think I'm lying about?

And Mar Hotel does to have rooms with Air conditioning. Room 326 I know for a fact has a minisplit. And there's a room with a balcony that has a window unit air conditioner. Are you sure you were at the right place? It has a place called Frenos Hugo underneath and there's a chicken place around the corner and the bus terminal is across the busy street with the overpass.

As far as Bucaramanga I have been there twice. The last time I was there was in August 2022 when I went to fuck this pregnant gocha vennie named Genesis. I didn't go out hunting on the street during that trip I just fucked her and stayed overnight in some cheap ass hotel (that did have air con). The time before that was in Feb 2022 I think at the same time as the cucuta trip. What happened was I was trying to get back to Medellin and the flight from cucuta to Medellin was like 3 times more expensive than it should have been so I took a bus to BGA and flew out from there to MDE to save money. While I was there (I arrived in the afternoon and had the flight to MDE the next morning) I explored the area around parque Antonia Santos and all I saw was some trannies and druggy looking bitches. I didn't partake. This was probably around 6 pm when I went to parque Antonia Santos.

So what the he'll am I lying about??

Do I need to go digging through my old phone to find pictures for you to prove that I was there??

Matter of fact here's some of the street girls I found in cucuta. Did you happen to see any of them while you were there?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2023-12-14-14-28-11-636_com.miui.gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_2023-12-14-14-27-54-065_com.miui.gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_2023-12-14-14-28-06-849_com.miui.gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_2023-12-14-14-27-49-250_com.miui.gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_2023-12-14-14-28-02-412_com.miui.gallery.jpg‎  

Screenshot_2023-12-14-14-27-58-037_com.miui.gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_2023-12-14-14-32-31-747_com.miui.gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_2023-12-14-14-32-18-128_com.miui.gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_2023-12-14-14-32-24-017_com.miui.gallery.jpg‎  

Cucuta

Quote Originally Posted by Izl80  [View Original Post]
    Enjoy Cucuta with abundant vennies and a 1:7 men to women ratio per the local single ladies!!
    So much detail about fans versus A / see, fog machine, parking, price of drinks, stools versus booth seating, stripper pole, and chick prices vary. But little mentioned about number of girls, girl quality, girl price range. You simply state that girl prices vary. That is one of the most important pieces of info sought out by guys. You yourself rated most the girls subpar. "Tom Dick 69" post rated most the girls as crap. So why the hell are you saying "abundant vennies" and "1 man:7 women ratio? You did not mention one girl you went with. Horse shit!

I am in Cucuta now. I do not do the bar scene. But I know the street scene. Less than 24 hours here and your ratio is so beyond stupid. The first girl I saw was a girl I did twice in Medellin. The second girl I saw was a hot 8. I offered high prices because I suspect I will be gone within 3 days because the place has turned to complete crap. I offered 50 k condom or 80 k no condom and I cum outside. I want to suck on your boobs but will leave no marks and do missionary and doggie.

Her reply: Hello good evening. I set the conditions of service. You will see if it works for you or not. The 30 minute time costs 50 and room is paid by the client. Everything is with a condom without exception. Breast sucking is additional 20 k more. Hours 4 pm- to 9 pm.

I told her "Nope. You telling me additional for this and additional for that tells me already I will have a horrible time".

The street is dead and as I walked past several women they had their faces planted to their phones. Did not even look up as I past by. They could not miss me. I was one of very few people walking past. WFT!

I saw another girl I recognize from Botero. Can not remember if I did her before or not.

The only city with a decent street scene with multiple venues, and Casas, spas, and online as well, in that area of Colombia is Cucuta. It is about 5 hours from bucaramanga by bus. I suggest you go there instead and stay at Mar Hotel right across from the transit terminal where you will arrive. From there just walk about 3 blocks up la septima and you will run into all the SGs and hookers bars. Going rates are cheaper than Medellin 30 mil including the room (25 mil for the girl, 5 mil for the room) along la septima and about 5 k to 10 k more at Parque Mercedes which has better looking girls. Area is generally safe and has a high police / military presence. Everything from hotels to food to sex is slightly cheaper than Medellin and unlike Bucaramanga there are girls in abundance.

I had a stupid guy in Medellin tell me he had a blast in Cucuta a few weeks or months ago. I thought he was full of shit. Now I know he is because he is a street guy and there is nothing here. Hope I see him when I return to Medellin.

So tired of listening to people who think they know something. Last week sitting on a bench at Botero. These guys talking standing next to me. The one guy tells his new found buddies that between 10-12 is the best time for girls. I do not care if it was 10 am-12 noon or 10 pm-12 midnight. Both are completely stupid times.

I saw this and thought why not. She is only a 5 minute walk away across from the Stadium. True picture, just 2-3 years old. She is still proportional, just 7 inches taller based on the chair she is posing on and next to wearing those tall shoes. Quiet and not much into it. Then I realized why. She was in the middle of her menstruation. Blood all over my inner thighs. Happy I was wearing condom. 100 k no tip. 10 k to the hotel.

https://co.mileroticos.com/escorts/h...ento/24910230/

Did a girl who asked for 40 k on Avenida 7. She pointed to her watch too soon (twice during our special time together). Kept going. I was tired from a girl earlier. Offered tip money so I could finish. Gave her 60 k. Pretty face but boobs were mush from baby. I offered 100 k no condom for curiosity since she asked for the least amount of money to begin with and offer was so much more. Her body was not worth it. She said "No".

Cucuta for some reason the businesses play more USA music than any other city I have been to. I noticed this my first trip and is now being repeated this trip. Also, I noticed on both trips they have the most people that speak English that I have seen compared to all the other cities combined. I gave half a sandwich to a homeless person going through the garbage. She said a few words in English. A street vendor knew several words when making my coffee slushy. My hotel receptionist speaks full sentences and some guy working at a bulk discount store. 4 people in 3 days beats the full 19+ months I have stayed total in Medellin.

Went to Brasa Oriental. Sat down and noticed my table was dirty. Got up and looked for a clean table. 2 tables had food pieces on the tables, so were cleared of dishes but not wiped down with a clean rag. 3 tables were wiped down with a dirty rag so smeared with grease and such on the glass which was so easy to see. Texted on my phone and showed the lady who handed me the menu and someone who I thought was the manager. Then I left.

Food is a problem here. Some places open late, some early, and one actually takes a break (closed) between 3:30-5:00 pm.

I will try to make it one week (Sunday-Sunday) but not sure about that. Sucks. I had plans for 4-5 weeks.

Ibague, Tolima

Ibague is not that far from coffee triangle region. Anyone update on this city. Its seems a decent size similar to Manizales and Armenia.

Other than flying in to PEI, the closest big city to Pereira is Cali. I think its much more easy to do that route on bus from Cali. I am planning this route after new years and will keep you posted.

I think ima go check out Pereira man, you got me interested. I was going to go a cpl weeks ago when I was in Bogota but I ended up coming back to Medellin to see some of my regulars. I think it's like a 5 HR bus ride from here tho so I may very well go check it out.

Villavicencio

Here is a Map of the City and the Entertainment.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?h...239717296&z=15
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Map of Villavicenco, Colombia.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by BayBoy  [View Original Post]
    All those SWs are in front or close to pay-for-play hotels. I didn't ask them to come back to my hotel.
    Not sure about Pereira as unfortunately I still haven't been to check it out yet, but I know when I went to Armenia 2 trips ago, I had several street girls that worked in and around Parque CAM come back to my hotel. They were all friends of a girl I knew from Medellin who I was there visiting tho, so not sure if this played a role. One girl even came at 6 am for an early morning session.

Pereira

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiSammy  [View Original Post]
    Do all the SW's have their pay-for-play hotels, or will they come back to your hotel?
    All those SWs are in front or close to pay-for-play hotels. I didn't ask them to come back to my hotel.

Posting Limitations