Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Other Areas

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Don Francisco Presenta

Quote Originally Posted by Chocha Monger
    I just finished watching the story of John Fran Pinchado, a Colombian policeman who was captured by the FARC and held for 9 yrs. He was 25 yrs old at the time of his capture so the interviewer asked him if he was allowed to have sex during his captivity. He replied that he was a virgin for the entire 9 yrs and that he was chained by the neck at night to prevent escape. He also came close to being killed during attacks by the military on the FARC camps. He said that at one point army helicopters came so low that his captors surrounded the captives with their rifles at the ready to execute them should a rescue have been attempted. He finally escaped one day traveling through the jungle for 16 days and sleeping with plastic bag over his head at night to keep the insects out of his ears and nostrils until he ran into a village with a police station.
    It was a nice program last nite!

Also Juanes was there.

Kukulkan

I just finished watching the story of John Fran Pinchado, a Colombian policeman who was captured by the FARC and held for 9 yrs. He was 25 yrs old at the time of his capture so the interviewer asked him if he was allowed to have sex during his captivity. He replied that he was a virgin for the entire 9 yrs and that he was chained by the neck at night to prevent escape. He also came close to being killed during attacks by the military on the FARC camps. He said that at one point army helicopters came so low that his captors surrounded the captives with their rifles at the ready to execute them should a rescue have been attempted. He finally escaped one day traveling through the jungle for 16 days and sleeping with plastic bag over his head at night to keep the insects out of his ears and nostrils until he ran into a village with a police station.

I'd be willing to bet Uribe or some maybe a foreign leader type of person was in Pereira that day or in the coming days. Nothing odd about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver 0205
    Can't tell you anything about mongering action because I stood the last week with my wife. (YES I married her last thursday). As far as I know the Hotel Pereira is nice and comfortable, but also not the cheapest.

Compared with 4 weeks ago there was a lot of police action. Within the 7 days I've been there I was stoped 6 times in a police control on the streets. They checked the car from the front to the back and me also. Nevertheless they acted friendly, but it was a little strange feeling seeing at least 10 policemen staying there with their machineguns around you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabroncito
    Hello just curious when you mention being stopped many times by the police, did they actually pull your taxi over while you were being driven somewhere, like a traffic stop in the states.. Or were these roadblocks set up along the side of the road ?

I am wondering because I was in pereira last month and saw very few police in the centro area, and never got pulled over the 10 days I was there.

Best wishes with your new wife. Heading back to Pereira next month.
    Same for me, I was there 4 weeks ago and I only saw some police on their bikes or standing on the streets. At this time it was crowded with police everywhere. I had a car on my own and we have been pulled out like everybody else. They stoped each car except taxis. But like I said, they acted friendly. One day I forgot my passport in the hotel and the police guy just told me not to forget again. On last friday they wanted to see my driving license. I had it with me, but it was an 15 years old german license. He looked at it, smiled and gave it back to me.

I dont know, maybe one of the reasons for all the police was the Harley meeting in Pereira. It was great to see all these bikes on the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver 0205
    Can't tell you anything about mongering action because I stood the last week with my wife. (YES I married her last thursday). As far as I know the Hotel Pereira is nice and comfortable, but also not the cheapest.

Compared with 4 weeks ago there was a lot of police action. Within the 7 days I've been there I was stoped 6 times in a police control on the streets. They checked the car from the front to the back and me also. Nevertheless they acted friendly, but it was a little strange feeling seeing at least 10 policemen staying there with their machineguns around you.
    Hello just curious when you mention being stopped many times by the police, did they actually pull your taxi over while you were being driven somewhere, like a traffic stop in the states.. Or were these roadblocks set up along the side of the road ?

I am wondering because I was in pereira last month and saw very few police in the centro area, and never got pulled over the 10 days I was there.

Best wishes with your new wife. Heading back to Pereira next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Mam01
    Gentlemen,

I am leaving for a 5 day trip to Pereira at the end of the month. I am staying at the Hotel Pereira (the big one).comments on the hotel? Are they guest friendly?

Also, can anyone provide intel on mongering action (which I intend to do while away from la "novia. ")

Pereira. . .

Gentlemen,

I am leaving for a 5 day trip to Pereira at the end of the month. I am staying at the Hotel Pereira (the big one).comments on the hotel? Are they guest friendly?

Also, can anyone provide intel on mongering action (which I intend to do while away from la "novia. ")

Quote Originally Posted by Col Bog 1
    Thanks Ricker,

It's nice to know that someone reads you.

You're right, it's quite hard to let a hottie and do nothing with her when your soul (and dick) desperatly want it.

But my frustration is worse if once in the room I don't get what I want.

I mean what's the use if you want to eat a jucy pussy and the girl just wont let you. I really hardly feel soemthing with a condom. The gril has to be very good for me to feel something.

And the situation is worse when I bang a lot cause I got tired and not so excited. That's what happend to old guys like me, I can't come twice a day and then go for another round the next day. I have to recover first.

I know Winner71 is right, some girls will agree to go BBFS while in the action (as I had this week in Medellin), but most wont (read my yesterday's report). At least with me.

Tomorrow, I'll leave for Quito.

I've already fixed a meating with one of my favourite novia : Karina

That is a three holes BBFS with a very nice girl.

That time we'll go to my hotel where I have my good camera.

Watch for some more BB action hunting quite soon in the quito´s thread.

Can't wait to be tomorrow!
    My style with the chicas is definitely more like Winner's.
    I very rarely negotiate for sex or the particulars.
    I more just go with the flow.

I know not everyone's style is the same. I appreciate your stories and posts, though like I said before, they do frustrate me at times :)

Good luck!

For Ricker

Quote Originally Posted by Ricker
    Actually Col ... I enjoy reading your search for the BB sex.

Though it frustrates me at times when you leave a hottie behind because she won't play with you like that.

I can almost feel your pain :)

Good luck amigo!
    Thanks Ricker,

It's nice to know that someone reads you.

You're right, it's quite hard to let a hottie and do nothing with her when your soul (and dick) desperatly want it.

But my frustration is worse if once in the room I don't get what I want.

I mean what's the use if you want to eat a jucy pussy and the girl just wont let you. I really hardly feel soemthing with a condom. The gril has to be very good for me to feel something.

And the situation is worse when I bang a lot cause I got tired and not so excited. That's what happend to old guys like me, I can't come twice a day and then go for another round the next day. I have to recover first.

I know Winner71 is right, some girls will agree to go BBFS while in the action (as I had this week in Medellin), but most wont (read my yesterday's report). At least with me.

Tomorrow, I'll leave for Quito.

I've already fixed a meating with one of my favourite novia : Karina

That is a three holes BBFS with a very nice girl.

That time we'll go to my hotel where I have my good camera.

Watch for some more BB action hunting quite soon in the quito´s thread.

Can't wait to be tomorrow!

Hi Winner,

Yes, I live in Bogota.

And as we already exchanged on that matter, I'd rather go for sure (almost) than coping with the problem in the room.

Thanks.
    Actually Col ... I enjoy reading your search for the BB sex.

Though it frustrates me at times when you leave a hottie behind because she won't play with you like that.

I can almost feel your pain :)

Good luck amigo!

Yes I do!

Quote Originally Posted by Winner71
    Geez... ok so I won't protest your approach, but isn't your time on Colombia more valuable than this? Or do you live there?
    Hi Winner,

Yes, I live in Bogota.

And as we already exchanged on that matter, I'd rather go for sure (almost) than coping with the problem in the room.

Thanks.

Winner,

I´m of to Puerto Berrio next week, then Puerto Tiunfio (Pablo Escabars old farm) gonna come along ?

Aussie Greg.

Geez... ok so I won't protest your approach, but isn't your time on Colombia more valuable than this? Or do you live there?

I arrived at my hotel (Hotel de Pereira, former Melia) around 6 pm.

I made my mails, took a short shower and was ready to go for some adventure around 8:30 pm.

I stopped a taxi and ask him if he would know the clubs of the city.

He named a few, so I jumped in his taxi and he took me to several places.

Unfortunately I didn’t write any address and I also forgot some names.

But let see:

First we stopped at La Fortaleza, a nice place at a third floor with elevator, but it was probably too early and they only had 4 girls.

Nevertheless, 2 where doable (slim) and I tried to talk with one.

After a short talk, she asked me for 60K for 45 minutes + 15 for the room.

Seemed reasonable to me, but when I asked her if she would do BBFS, she remained thinking and finally declined.

As it was still early, I decided to look for more places.

My taxi was waiting for me, and he took me to several other places.

Basically, the story was always the same: 3 / 5 girls, 1 or 2 doable, prices around 100K for 60 minutes, plus 20 to 40 K for the room and no one would accept BBFS. (I can hear Winner71 protesting that I don’t know how to manage this.).

I explained to several girls that it cost no more than 80 K in Bogota or Medellin for an hour with the room, but it seems that Pereira’s girls have fixed their prices around 100K + room. .

The difference finally is not that much and I was Ok to accept the over charge for a BBFS.

After several uninteresting places, we arrived at a place called Flores Frescas. I had to pay 5K to enter the place.

This is the best place I’ve visited in Pereira.

The club and the girls (10) were nice. I saw a beautiful slim blond with fake tits and I start to talk with her. She asked for 140K! + room (40 for 30 minutes! ).

I told her that this was nuts, and after 5 minutes she was Ok for 100K for 60 minutes + 40K for the room. I asked for BBFS, and once again had no success.

We then went to several other places like Bonbon (a big bar with waitresses in string) with almost no one in it, Star club, same story than the other one.

It was almost 10pm and I couldn’t find what I was looking for.

My taxi proposed me a last place he knew close from my hotel.

This place is called the Ferrocaril, and it is at walking distance (4 blocks) from the Hotel de Pereira.

This place was different. They had 15 girls at least, and of course they had girls for all tastes. I saw 3 girls highly doable at that place.

I fixed my choice on a very cute and tiny girl: Laura.

We start to talk and arrived quickly at 100K for 60 minutes with room included.

When I asked for BBFS, she said no but agreed to BBBJ.

I said ok as it was my last chance of being laid that night.

I went down to pay my taxi, he asked me for 20K! Found it quite cheap for almost 2 hours with me.

I went back to the club and the club keeper took me to a room with bath (no hot water though for the broken heater) and Laura came soon with her necessary bag. She got naked and washed her private anatomy, but when she stood up I saw that she had blood on a leg! Watching a little bit closer, I saw 2 drops of blood on the floor.

She was having her periods.

She swore me that she just had it. It might have been true because her panty had no blood.

But I decided to stop the relation and try another cutie.

Laura was very sad and tried to convince me, but I remained strong and said no thanks.

It was really a pity because that girl is really a cute. I took her phone for an hypothetic other visit, asked for my money back and we arranged the story as she didn’t want the other girls to know about the problem. We decided to say that she had changed her minds for the BBBJ once in the room.

The place keeper had my money and he was out to find me a bottle of water.

When he came back, I had to discuss firmly to recover my money.

I gave Laura a 10K tip for being naked with me, and paid 2K for my bottle of water.

Meanwhile I had started to talk with another doable cutie.

When I asked for her rate, she asked me 100K + room for 45 minutes.

As the feeling was bad with her, I just said no thanks stood up and left.

Hope I’ll be luckier tomorrow in Manizales.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

A night in Pereira

I arrived at my hotel (Hotel de Pereira, former Melia) around 6 pm.

I made my mails, took a short shower and was ready to go for some adventure around 8:30 pm.

I stopped a taxi and ask him if he would know the clubs of the city.

He named a few, so I jumped in his taxi and he took me to several places.

Unfortunately I didn’t write any address and I also forgot some names.

But let see:

First we stopped at La Fortaleza, a nice place at a third floor with elevator, but it was probably too early and they only had 4 girls.

Nevertheless, 2 where doable (slim) and I tried to talk with one.

After a short talk, she asked me for 60K for 45 minutes + 15 for the room.

Seemed reasonable to me, but when I asked her if she would do BBFS, she remained thinking and finally declined.

As it was still early, I decided to look for more places.

My taxi was waiting for me, and he took me to several other places.

Basically, the story was always the same: 3 / 5 girls, 1 or 2 doable, prices around 100K for 60 minutes, plus 20 to 40 K for the room and no one would accept BBFS. (I can hear Winner71 protesting that I don’t know how to manage this.).

I explained to several girls that it cost no more than 80 K in Bogota or Medellin for an hour with the room, but it seems that Pereira’s girls have fixed their prices around 100K + room. .

The difference finally is not that much and I was Ok to accept the over charge for a BBFS.

After several uninteresting places, we arrived at a place called Flores Frescas. I had to pay 5K to enter the place.

This is the best place I’ve visited in Pereira.

The club and the girls (10) were nice. I saw a beautiful slim blond with fake tits and I start to talk with her. She asked for 140K! + room (40 for 30 minutes! ).

I told her that this was nuts, and after 5 minutes she was Ok for 100K for 60 minutes + 40K for the room. I asked for BBFS, and once again had no success.

We then went to several other places like Bonbon (a big bar with waitresses in string) with almost no one in it, Star club, same story than the other one.

It was almost 10pm and I couldn’t find what I was looking for.

My taxi proposed me a last place he knew close from my hotel.

This place is called the Ferrocaril, and it is at walking distance (4 blocks) from the Hotel de Pereira.

This place was different. They had 15 girls at least, and of course they had girls for all tastes. I saw 3 girls highly doable at that place.

I fixed my choice on a very cute and tiny girl: Laura.

We start to talk and arrived quickly at 100K for 60 minutes with room included.

When I asked for BBFS, she said no but agreed to BBBJ.

I said ok as it was my last chance of being laid that night.

I went down to pay my taxi, he asked me for 20K! Found it quite cheap for almost 2 hours with me.

I went back to the club and the club keeper took me to a room with bath (no hot water though for the broken heater) and Laura came soon with her necessary bag. She got naked and washed her private anatomy, but when she stood up I saw that she had blood on a leg! Watching a little bit closer, I saw 2 drops of blood on the floor.

She was having her periods.

She swore me that she just had it. It might have been true because her panty had no blood.

But I decided to stop the relation and try another cutie.

Laura was very sad and tried to convince me, but I remained strong and said no thanks.

It was really a pity because that girl is really a cute. I took her phone for an hypothetic other visit, asked for my money back and we arranged the story as she didn’t want the other girls to know about the problem. We decided to say that she had changed her minds for the BBBJ once in the room.

The place keeper had my money and he was out to find me a bottle of water.

When he came back, I had to discuss firmly to recover my money.

I gave Laura a 10K tip for being naked with me, and paid 2K for my bottle of water.

Meanwhile I had started to talk with another doable cutie.

When I asked for her rate, she asked me 100K + room for 45 minutes.

As the feeling was bad with her, I just said no thanks stood up and left.

Hope I’ll be luckier tomorrow in Manizales.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

At least you enjoyed your hotel. But I would never ever pay 50 Euros a night to sleep anywhere in any city in Colombia. It just makes no sense to me.
    It was just estimated. Just checked the bill again and it was exactly 43,67 Euro per night, incl. breakfast. Wifi was supported in this hotel and I could easily get online with my laptop. What I've heard is that there is a quite new hotel close to the shopping mall "Pereira Plaza". For me it was a little to far from the place my girlfriend is living.

Posting Limitations