Thread: General Info

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 354
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #354

    Bank problems?

    In order to dispel the amount of fake news that is going on in Ecuador I will illuminate all the unenlightened so gather around children so that you may learn something, for the past 72 hours there have been difficulties with a bank the largest private bank that holds 53% of all of Ecuador's money called the Banco del Pichincha you see they publicly say they have "system issues" which is in a sense is true what it the real truth my intelligence sources have discovered that Banco of Pichincha and the Santander group one of the largest banks in Spain were in discussions to merge however in order to do that, Santander auditors had to hire a private audit group in order to investigate Banco of Pichincha they have been at it for 2 years what the audit resulted in is anyone guess that secret is buried deep inside the board of director's private correspondence with I am sure is extreme firewalls to prevent the info from getting out as well as non-disclosure agreements but after I am sure is an extensive review of the local bank the Santander group has declined to merge with Banco of Pichincha, and are NOW in the process of migrating the info that they had in Spain back to Ecuador it will probably be clear within the next 48 hours.

    The thing is that people panic because they still have a fresh memory of a certain "bank holiday" in which most Ecuadorian capital contracted by as much as 80% when this country changed to the dollar around 2000.

  2. #353

    Recomend this site

    Hi,

    I'm a local, and I want to promote this website. I had sex with some of the girls promoted here. And I think this list is legit.

    https://cleopatra.ec/listing-category/escorts-mujeres/

  3. #352

    2nd Dose COVID.

    Today I received, my second dose of COVID I got my Vaccine card today I am officially authorized to give out hot beef injections to all pussies all over the world, in case you have not heard Ecuador was out of SINOVAC there was some stock of vaccines but they were Pfizer and Astro, but Ecuador over the weekend got 2 million vaccines from China so it's what it's.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gLp290MB-Q

  4. #351

    The third Chapter of Mr. Do Bee and Mr. Don't Bee SMH

    In another episode of Mr. Do bee and Don't bee, here we go again.

    Mr. Don't Bee calls Mr. Do Bee the other day talking about a woman who we will call Bogota 6 because A. She is from Bogota and be. She is at 6 at best. It seems that Mr. Don't bee can't get enough of this woman, he has, after all, waited years to fuck her, you see gents she was his ex-wife's friend, so after he divorces he decides to pursue her in some exotic land called Ecuador Mr. Don't be is eager to please to be a good little boy and impress her as most Americans men have been taught, so he overpays in a hotel with a pool and buffet. awesome nothing says thirst / simp more than paying for more than what you need for some a woman's attention especially for a non-virgin 6 from Bogota in her 30's, but I digress. It seems that when Bogota 6 arrives, and she stayed a week with Mr. Don't Bee, she does a number on him what mysteries she did in the privacy of a 70 $ a day hotel is unknown to me, what is known however is that even though he came to "monger" after Bogota 6 left, he went several nights in a row to Isla del Tesoro and establishment known for having at least 7 and above sex workers, yet he did not partake in said mongering activities why you may ask, the explanation given by Mr. Don't bee is that he was "fucked out" by Bogota 6, amazing, so you come to a country to monger pay for 1 woman to fly from Colombia to Ecuador roundtrip just so you can fuck her in an expensive hotel by local standards, and even allowed her to make the itinerary, even though he paid for the trip, like I said amazing, Mr. Don't bee is from Chicago if you wanted a quick hook up with a colombiana all you have to do is narrow your search.

    Criteria in any number of different dating apps you have tinder, badoo, bumble, eHarmony, Match, Christian Mingle, Ashley Maddison, FarmersOnly and many others, yet the SIMPING is strong with Mr. Don't Bee as it's with most western men, after much nagging from his wingman, Mr. Don't Bee finally starts to monger after not doing much of anything for like 4 days, yet it seems to Mr. Don't Bee cannot get Bogota 6 out of her thoughts, why? To men such as me, the vagina is not a mystery, it gets wet when it gets hot, it contracts when there is an orgasm, it expands when she conceives the end of the conversation. Mr. Don't bee has intimated that he believes he may have a future with Bogota 6, so let's be clear a man close to a 6-figure salary is going to potentially marry a woman from Colombia in her 30's bring her to feminist paradise USA so that after she divorces him and financially him with alimony and splitting of assets, because you know she is going to need it so spend the money with Bryan, Tyrone, Abdula, or Miguel since all these chads who are over 6 foot and have over 6 in. Dicks are going to need resources because they are broke, but we have to be understanding "because she is following her feelings" typical nonsensical bullshit espoused by western women the world over.

    Now you have the story of Mr. Do Bee, you see gents Mr. Do Bee will probably die an unapologetic player, so one of his former paramours call him we shall call this stupid girl "the madam" like many women in the Orbit of Mr. Do Bee they all are competing for his attention and commitment however a player understands female nature and hypergamy and know that commitment can only be done after extreme vetting and even then there are risks, so Mr. Do Bee doesn't pay attention to any since that would be a distraction from his purpose. So to continue the story Mr. Do bee goes with the main baby mama and son in tow to the former paramour to hear what the latest disaster is, "the madam" informs him that she got robbed, apparently since she was TOO concentrated on her "boyfriend" she forgot that in the pimping game there can be no feelings your girls are your employees that perform sexual services for money on demand, that's all, like most employees they perform or get fired and replaced that's it, but "the madam's" heart is volatile and since she got her feeling hurt by the "boyfriend" she was not keeping her mind on her money and her money was definitely not on her mind, awesome, "the madam" proceeded to tell quite a tell apparently she forgot*due diligence on some girl in her stable, and she brought a couple of "customers" they were held up at gunpoint tied up and robbed, the recalcitrant employee and her crew staged a rape in one of the rooms that lasted a total of a minute even if it was a real most men take more than a minute to get undressed, so "the madam" get robbed her girls get spooked she now does due diligence and fires the one that carried out the inside job, along with other venezolanas, since Mr. Do bee has a business arrangement with "the madam" he is there to make sure that business get tightened up as soon as possible otherwise she will have to be replaced, she sobbed " you do that to ME" Mr. Do bee said "get your shit and your crew together, this is your fault" apparently the woman was more emotional than usual and almost cried and said "yes daddy" you see gents, Mr. Do bee understands that most women lack accountability, specially when they are used to having their way, why? Because there are always SIMPS out there to bail them out as if we men around the world have someone to bail us out.

    This lack of self-awareness and stupidity would never be tolerated in any other area except in heterosexual relations in the west.

    When Mr. Do bee finally gets in the car to go back home with the small minion of darkness called son, the MAIN woman says "so you fucked her" Mr. Do bee coolly replies "Yes, but before I met you" the Main one says "you are crazy you brought me here to meet your ex, you are nuts" this line of dialogue goes until he gets to the house and the shit tests continue until finally Mr. Do bee snaps and says "I don't want to talk about this shit you need to go cook dinner the baby and I will get hungry soon" and Mr. Do bee carries on as it should be.

    You see gents this just happened a couple of hours ago, this is a prime example of two different men same age, same American upbringing, different result, Mr. Don't Bee overpays for P4P, Mr. Do Bee has many women in his orbit all competing for his attention; Yet pays attention to none except the baby mama and his purpose, Mr. Don't bee has a scarcity mentality and thinks of having a potential relationship with 1 woman, Mr. Do bee feels the baby mama is special but know she is not 1 in a million but 1 in millions of women, Mr. Don't Bee is thinking about potential marriage and will have to deal with the eventual divorce settlement, Mr. Do Bee will never marry and is an expat living in an Andean nation with no common in law marriage with property in his direct families name to protect his assets, Mr. Don't be allows a woman to organize him, Mr. Do bee puts his main woman in pocket after she tries to get out of pocket, Mr. Don't be panics one day and gets out of a wassap group dedicated to mongering after he tells his wingman the "I am afraid Bogota 6 will see something", Mr. Do bee shows videos to his main woman of the different strip clubs he visits, Mr. Don't be pedestalizes women, Mr. Do Bee gives women the treatment they have earned.

    Different choices, different results, and to all men out there who are reading this true story with identities hidden, you need to heed this advice, stop the simping, stop behaving in an apologetic male fashion, we are men, women are our great motivators, however, there is a vast difference between today's woman and women of our grandmother's generation, can we change woman? In the west no, however, we do have options and choices we can either accept that the world has become a *gynocentric dystopia or we can choose to unplug from the matrix and walk a different path, blue pill or red pill,*the*choice is yours to make.

    And as Romper Room says be a Do Bee don't be a Don't Bee.

    Doom Out.

  5. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire1974  [View Original Post]
    Be careful, Doom. I'm not sure if you are aware or not, but there is mounting evidence that the Chinese-made Sinovac COVID vaccine isn't very reliable. In countries like Indonesia, Bahrain, and Thailand where use of the Sinovac vaccine is widespread, an increasing number of people who received that vaccine are still getting COVID. It's becoming so alarming that countries that received the Sinovac vaccine are strongly considering switching to the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. I'm definitely not trying to start a prolonged COVID vaccine debate in this forum, just merely pointing out what multiple news agencies are reporting online.

    Stay safe. I know I speak for many when I say that I appreciate your Ecuador reports.
    I too have had 2 doses of Sinovac, which is made from a killed virus.

    The situation regarding effectiveness of Sinovac is rather more nuanced than you have indicated, and while there is a lot to be said for mixing and matching vaccines to enhance immunity, Sinovac is pretty effective on the whole. Of particular note is that the epidemic seems to be very well controlled in China.

    An issue in some parts of the world is to do with being sceptical of Chinese attempts to make friends and influence nations by distributing cheap vaccines. China certainly does seem to be doing more on this front that the US, which is home to several of the multinational drug companies with vaccines on the market.

    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-57845644

  6. #349
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer321  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

    As always Doom has decided to teach you young wet behind the ears Millennials the ways of the force, masculinity, pimping, and macking.

    This is the second part of an episode that happens every fucking day, in honor of Romper room this is another episode of Mr. Do bee and Mr. Don't bee.

    As you players know I am always all about my game, my business, and my purpose until you mother fuckers blow up my goddam wassap with stupid messages and cannot leave me the fuck alone, however, every once in a while I get awesome intelligence on the hoes in the local areas, so without further a due here we go.

    A long time ago a player known as Doom who in this story will portray Mr. Do bee got with a hoe on the world-famous "Isla del Tesoro" back in those days Isla was not filled with 8,9 and 10's as it's now, there were actually 6 and 7 dancing. This mulata sista who Mr. Do bee got with was a mixed Afro-Ecuadorian she fucked like it was nobody's business I am talking BBBJTCWS and BBBJWF it seems this particular mulata lady was catching feeling for Mr. Do Bee. But as a self-proclaimed Alfa male Mr. Do Bee understood that as a dancer and high-end call girl she was for the streets, you see gentlemen this is not about ego a call girl, sex worker, hooker, puta fill in the blank depending on the culture terminology and language, a woman never belongs to you it's simply your turn, I will repeat this one more goddam time a woman never belongs to you it's simply your turn.

    You see gentlemen female nature is what it's and a woman is always looking to "shit test" her man or in many cases her men, in order to see who is worthy, they cannot help themselves they are simply slaves to their biological programming that seeks to find an imprint herself on the highest available suitor, as men we cannot fault this it's how we have evolved so it's incumbent upon us to always be one that keeps our shit together in order to prove to her we are worthy of her, and if not kick her to the street it's that simple gents.

    So Mrs. Mulata at one point was fucking Mr. Do bee almost 3 times a week it got so bad that Mr. Do bee was thinking about divorcing his wife but a nagging feeling in the back of my head, always told me this was a bad idea, the sex was great, never boring when I spend my off days from working as Chief security officer, we easily fucked at least 4 or 5 times and this was a conservative number I did not care she was a hooker I was also catching feeling I ate her pussy raw, on her period it did not matter to me, she did ass to mouth I mean believe me when I tell you the sex was amazing, however as the months went by it was clear she wanted a promotion to main woman I thought long and hard and when she finally said the magic words "que somos" I said I will be whatever you want me to be however you are not going to be my woman I am not and will not, support you with your bastards children and have to deal with all your male side "friends" she cried but I was adamant, so naturally she left, I am not going to lie I was sad my pipi was even sadder but my conviction and resolution was not going to bend.

    Here comes Mr. Don't bee in the picture, he is an older white American, he is kind, generous, and does whatever the mulata wants, you see gentlemen on the rebound she got with an older white guy, he was everything that I was not gentle, polite, and an open wallet, that romance has lasted 6 years in fact she currently lives in the US she sent me a texted me about 1 hour ago, through a friend of mine, telling me that she is feeling "bored" and that she filed for divorce awesome so let's fallow the logic please she left a "good man" that was attentive, kind and generous for what a better life in the US? Better opportunities for her and her bastards, sure however where does this leave Mr. Don't bee, emotionally and financially wrecked for sure, he invested time resources and emotions into a woman that in the end did not care about him at 71 years old this cannot be good.

    The problem is gentlemen is that all of you including myself in the west have been conditioned to pedestalize women, to worship them, and treat them like these mystical creatures, women are as plain as a book, hypergamy is part and parcel of who they are as a species you cannot hate them you just have to understand them and adjust accordingly.

    So the moral of the story gentlemen is this whether you are a monger or want to live a vanilla lifestyle, a woman who has been passed around cannot emotionally pair bond, and you will have to constantly have to deal with "shit test" it's better to leave her in the streets, it's never a good idea to upgrade a woman, work on yourself, travel, make yourself available to many women, but be on your purpose and women will gravitate towards you.

    So the moral of the story is, be a do BEE don't be a don't BEE.
    Lamentably, every word of this is true.

    However, on the bright side, Ecuadorian women are horny as hell, and while they may appear to be reserved at first, once you get that first orgasm into them, they catch fire and there is no stopping them.

    If you wish to pay for simple sex, you can go the the local zona de toleracion, enter a walled compound, and pay $15 to have your needs taken care of, but really Ecuador is not a mongering destination, because you can find it pretty much everywhere with little effort and familiarity with the country and the language. A script along the lines of "Hi, you are beautiful. What is your name? Tell me your Whatsapp number. " should be enough to get started on the primrose path with the women you meet when you are out and about. Of course financial gifts are still required to seal the deal, but I would always prefer an amateur to a pro, as they are so much easier to arouse.

    I would recommend the dating App Tinder in Ecuador if you are looking for financially compensated sex with non-pros (meaning not street hookers). You can find some nice medical students, young doctors, law students, and, of course, street rats.

    If you really want to turbocharge your profile you can state something like "en buscar de un suggar (or SB)". Alternatively you can write to your matches and tell them that they would make a great "suggar". I would also recommend actually stating what you are looking for in your profile. For example, if you want a medical student, or just a university student, then say so, and you are more likely to get matches from that demographic. This is because Ecuadorian women can be quite shy to start with and you need to make the first approach.

    Oh, yes, one more thing--learning to speak Spanish is mandatory.

  7. #348

    Old report

    This is an old report from before the pandemic I don't know whether to weep or laugh at all the BS in the article but it's what it's.

    https://www.efe.com/efe/english/life...000263-4001560

  8. #347

    Chapter 2 of Mr. Do bee and Don't bee

    Hello gents,

    As always Doom has decided to teach you young wet behind the ears Millennials the ways of the force, masculinity, pimping, and macking.

    This is the second part of an episode that happens every fucking day, in honor of Romper room this is another episode of Mr. Do bee and Mr. Don't bee.

    As you players know I am always all about my game, my business, and my purpose until you mother fuckers blow up my goddam wassap with stupid messages and cannot leave me the fuck alone, however, every once in a while I get awesome intelligence on the hoes in the local areas, so without further a due here we go.

    A long time ago a player known as Doom who in this story will portray Mr. Do bee got with a hoe on the world-famous "Isla del Tesoro" back in those days Isla was not filled with 8,9 and 10's as it's now, there were actually 6 and 7 dancing. This mulata sista who Mr. Do bee got with was a mixed Afro-Ecuadorian she fucked like it was nobody's business I am talking BBBJTCWS and BBBJWF it seems this particular mulata lady was catching feeling for Mr. Do Bee. But as a self-proclaimed Alfa male Mr. Do Bee understood that as a dancer and high-end call girl she was for the streets, you see gentlemen this is not about ego a call girl, sex worker, hooker, puta fill in the blank depending on the culture terminology and language, a woman never belongs to you it's simply your turn, I will repeat this one more goddam time a woman never belongs to you it's simply your turn.

    You see gentlemen female nature is what it's and a woman is always looking to "shit test" her man or in many cases her men, in order to see who is worthy, they cannot help themselves they are simply slaves to their biological programming that seeks to find an imprint herself on the highest available suitor, as men we cannot fault this it's how we have evolved so it's incumbent upon us to always be one that keeps our shit together in order to prove to her we are worthy of her, and if not kick her to the street it's that simple gents.

    So Mrs. Mulata at one point was fucking Mr. Do bee almost 3 times a week it got so bad that Mr. Do bee was thinking about divorcing his wife but a nagging feeling in the back of my head, always told me this was a bad idea, the sex was great, never boring when I spend my off days from working as Chief security officer, we easily fucked at least 4 or 5 times and this was a conservative number I did not care she was a hooker I was also catching feeling I ate her pussy raw, on her period it did not matter to me, she did ass to mouth I mean believe me when I tell you the sex was amazing, however as the months went by it was clear she wanted a promotion to main woman I thought long and hard and when she finally said the magic words "que somos" I said I will be whatever you want me to be however you are not going to be my woman I am not and will not, support you with your bastards children and have to deal with all your male side "friends" she cried but I was adamant, so naturally she left, I am not going to lie I was sad my pipi was even sadder but my conviction and resolution was not going to bend.

    Here comes Mr. Don't bee in the picture, he is an older white American, he is kind, generous, and does whatever the mulata wants, you see gentlemen on the rebound she got with an older white guy, he was everything that I was not gentle, polite, and an open wallet, that romance has lasted 6 years in fact she currently lives in the US she sent me a texted me about 1 hour ago, through a friend of mine, telling me that she is feeling "bored" and that she filed for divorce awesome so let's fallow the logic please she left a "good man" that was attentive, kind and generous for what a better life in the US? Better opportunities for her and her bastards, sure however where does this leave Mr. Don't bee, emotionally and financially wrecked for sure, he invested time resources and emotions into a woman that in the end did not care about him at 71 years old this cannot be good.

    The problem is gentlemen is that all of you including myself in the west have been conditioned to pedestalize women, to worship them, and treat them like these mystical creatures, women are as plain as a book, hypergamy is part and parcel of who they are as a species you cannot hate them you just have to understand them and adjust accordingly.

    So the moral of the story gentlemen is this whether you are a monger or want to live a vanilla lifestyle, a woman who has been passed around cannot emotionally pair bond, and you will have to constantly have to deal with "shit test" it's better to leave her in the streets, it's never a good idea to upgrade a woman, work on yourself, travel, make yourself available to many women, but be on your purpose and women will gravitate towards you.

    So the moral of the story is, be a do BEE don't be a don't BEE.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9fbfe51317870117.jpg‎  

  9. #346

    Doom speaks

    Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire1974  [View Original Post]
    Be careful, Doom. I'm not sure if you are aware or not, but there is mounting evidence that the Chinese-made Sinovac COVID vaccine isn't very reliable. In countries like Indonesia, Bahrain, and Thailand where use of the Sinovac vaccine is widespread, an increasing number of people who received that vaccine are still getting COVID. It's becoming so alarming that countries that received the Sinovac vaccine are strongly considering switching to the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. I'm definitely not trying to start a prolonged COVID vaccine debate in this forum, just merely pointing out what multiple news agencies are reporting online.

    Stay safe. I know I speak for many when I say that I appreciate your Ecuador reports.
    I appreciate the thought I also do not want to start a conversation on COVID it's what it's, personally, I believe it's man-made or whether deliberate or accidental escape as far as a gain of function research is a different situation, for me the decision was a practical one when sectors of industry start talking about requiring a vaccine card for subcontractor and me a certified private security officer in Ecuador needing subcontracts I just figured I needed to get it done and over with as soon as possible. When talking about what version of vaccines are around the rich guys got the PFIZER the common folk the rest of the 99% of the population got the SINOVAC like I said it's what it's.

  10. #345
    Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire1974  [View Original Post]
    Be careful, Doom. I'm not sure if you are aware or not, but there is mounting evidence that the Chinese-made Sinovac COVID vaccine isn't very reliable. In countries like Indonesia, Bahrain, and Thailand where use of the Sinovac vaccine is widespread, an increasing number of people who received that vaccine are still getting COVID. It's becoming so alarming that countries that received the Sinovac vaccine are strongly considering switching to the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. I'm definitely not trying to start a prolonged COVID vaccine debate in this forum, just merely pointing out what multiple news agencies are reporting online.

    Stay safe. I know I speak for many when I say that I appreciate your Ecuador reports.
    I appreciate your concern, and while I am of the belief that this is man made, my decision as a certified private security officer has more to do with practicality than the belief of weather its right or wrong when certain critical industries won't sub contract unless you have a vaccine card then I had to reconsider also only the Chinese vaccines are arriving to Ecuador only retired millionaires are getting the Pfizer it's what it's.

  11. #344

    RE: Vaccination in Ecuador

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer321  [View Original Post]
    I went with my spouse to the mandatory vaccinations station in the city they are distributing the Chinese vaccine I believe it's called SINOVAC, the city gives a basket of goods along with the vaccine it's actually pretty cool deal for people with lesser opportunities.
    Be careful, Doom. I'm not sure if you are aware or not, but there is mounting evidence that the Chinese-made Sinovac COVID vaccine isn't very reliable. In countries like Indonesia, Bahrain, and Thailand where use of the Sinovac vaccine is widespread, an increasing number of people who received that vaccine are still getting COVID. It's becoming so alarming that countries that received the Sinovac vaccine are strongly considering switching to the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. I'm definitely not trying to start a prolonged COVID vaccine debate in this forum, just merely pointing out what multiple news agencies are reporting online.

    Stay safe. I know I speak for many when I say that I appreciate your Ecuador reports.

  12. #343

    Vaccination in Ecuador

    I went with my spouse to the mandatory vaccinations station in the city they are distributing the Chinese vaccine I believe it's called SINOVAC, the city gives a basket of goods along with the vaccine it's actually pretty cool deal for people with lesser opportunities.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WhatsApp Image 2021-07-22 at 17.03.16 (2).jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2021-07-22 at 17.03.16.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2021-07-22 at 17.03.16 (1).jpg‎  

  13. #342

    A walk in the Park

    I was out here chilling and shit I made a previous post on the famous Zic-zag bridge in Guayaquil, it also doubles now as Guayarte where the city hired graffiti artists to do some murals it's very artsy-fartsy area that leads to the wide variety of restaurants located in URDESA, so here is the link to my youtube videos please like share and subscribe.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fizPPJ7zbk&t=17s

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAju3wUt3g8

  14. #341

    Doom speaks

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCane  [View Original Post]
    Amazing! Go all the way to Russia for some white girls? LOLOLOL! It never ceases to amaze me how many people just don't seem to understand how many white girls can be found in Brazil! I know because I've been fucking them for years (most in the butt). Hahaha! Latin America mongers you don't need to go all the way to Russia for some "brancas" (white girls). You don't even need to go to Germany! No, no, no! Go to Brazil! Plenty of brancas. Morenas and negras too! Believe this.
    So true, however, this whole "white women" conversation is kind of overrated aside from preference or racism, let's be clear here if you go to Wikipedia it says that at least in the case of Colombia 78% of the people identify as "white" in Ecuador there's a strong white presence due to mixing with pirates and European migrants in the Manabi area, it's social conditioning I suppose I have been to Europe I know the Caucasian races and white Latinos are not that, at best they are mixed however I do agree that there is plenty of White women to be had if you look hard enough.

    Here is a clear example of an Ecuadorian white woman.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0MGEHE-2WY

  15. #340

    Doom strikes back and refutes.

    Quote Originally Posted by StinkySquid  [View Original Post]
    Bravoi! This was interesting and very entertaining to read. Thanks. I was just a couple of days ago thinking "how about Ecuador"? After all, I am so crazy for Latin girls that once I took note of an Ecuadorian girl that would have been highly inappropriate to mess with for me then, but I did remember the place for the source of where that sort of thing came from.

    What you are talking about regarding Colombian establishments just confirms for me that I am not a friend of establishments, period. Now that you say that these girls in the establishments are essentially pimped out, I am getting even less interested in establishments. The self-governance is quite important if I want to get some feelings with the service. I like to be entertained with time so that the girl is the only one who would please with some enthusiasm or by all means let down with "leche papi. Oh mucho sexo. Estoy cansada" bullshit.
    Outcall in Ecuador, let me clarify this issue as well by first studying mathematics, it's all about numbers obviously a country of say 50 million people will offer much greater choices than a country of 17 million people. Having said that and I am not being discriminatory or racist Colombians and for cultural and historical reasons are like Chinese they have a huge manufacturing base, they are experts at taking what you make take it apart and doing cheaper ala China, so there is a proclivity for entrepreneurship and creativity not found in other parts of Latin America, that being said if you add the influx of capital weather they came in from legal or illegal means Colombia as a whole has a grater capital capacity than Ecuador this is not a question but a statement, even here in Ecuador merchants that sell products the best ones are usually Colombian migrants, you go by any city in Ecuador the bread shops who are the owners Colombians, the guys who bring shit across the border, weather its illegal narcotics or black market products who are they Colombians, even in the illegal trade it was Colombians who taught Ecuadorians how to do drive-by shootings, and loan sharking, the first professional hitmen in this country guess who they were Colombians that before a former US service member taught people the art of marksmanship along with former cops that were fired for disagreeing with a former President. I don't say this from a place of discrimination but Colombians as a people, are extremely industrious and enterprising, Sooo this naturally translates to the world's oldest profession.

    Colombia has a vibrant outcall industry simply because it's their nature to be commercial it's that simple and even now as we speak, just as a mental exercise go to Twitter and type "Ecuador hookers" or "Ecuador pregago" you will see a shit load of local Ecuador women or even Colombian women who ply their trade here in Ecuador, going from as cheap as $20/ h to solid 9-10 charing $200/ h so I refute your argument that there are fewer outcall services here in Ecuador, in fact aside from the obvious scammers or people with ill intentions which you find from Ottawa Canada to Patagonia, the Twitter, Baddo, Tinder, and Internet hook up and sex work is alive and well in Ecuador.

    But my point is that despite the country being less commercialized outcall, there is in my humble view there is a prime opportunity to take advantage afforded in this virgin market shall we say, Covid has driven the prices down, high ends clubs have shut down you can literally find 9-10 going for half the price pre covid the market is ripe for some foreigners to come into the country and take advantage of them, that is before the girls wise up and see so many gringos and simps and fuck up the market as they have done in Panama and Costa Rica.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
escort directory


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape