Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Guayaquil

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 86 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Video from the terrace.

I took one of the madam's girls to a client of hers providing security as always she is a beau.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoXxGB4uadg

Another satisfied customer.

Someone contacted me from this site through the PM system apparently this member wanted to spend a week in Ecuador, so he arrived 3 days ago because of the lateness of his exit there was little chance of me taking him to Isla, let's be clear Ecuador as a whole is a daytime affair so while it's common for other parts of the world for the party to continue till 6 am here 2 am all adult business fold. We went to P2 a hostess bar located in General Gomez and Ambato, while there were a lot of girls there that day, however, there was some kind of crew of underworld figures so the girls were really trying to get the attention of the drug dealers and ballers, I had to call the Madam who brought Domenica if I am not mistaken, she gained a little weight it seems, however, it was past 2 am and beggars can't be choosers. The next day we went to the world-famous "la 18" we went with Gringo loco, as usual, me and gringo loco were taken by the "meat market" aspect of it that we never really noticed that there are some small independent businesses that have nothing to do with prostitution, the newbie did realize this though and took at banana milkshake and I took a juice both came out to 3 dollars, I also bought myself a new pimp ring I am fond of skull rings it cost me 5 bucks.

The newbie did not really like the scene there are in my opinion 2 types of mongers the quick fuck types 15 min anything goes type, and then there is the hour-long type where in theory there should be a conversation and more attention to the customer he was the latter, gringo loco, however, had no such qualms and fucked one of the chicks for 20 min, as usual, then we decided to go to Karina known in this board as the "madam" she brought 2 girls to entertain my ISG hommies, as usual, she delivered kudos for her, we decided to order Domino's Pizza and hang out with the girls, it became an impromptu party 4 girls, 3 guys, some beers were consumed but we decided to check out and go to the world-famous "Salome night club" located in Quito why Velez in Guayaquil, we came way too fucking early in fact it was like 4. 30 pm so they had just opened there was literally 2 girls there, as usual gringo loco was in full effect and took a woman upstairs an older Columbiana in her 30's, too bad her favorita came in like 10 minutes after he went upstairs with the Columbiana, her name is Jennifer and she does look like the girl next door in the US, slim, white maybe about 100 pounds, 5'3 I have not fucked her yet cause as usual I am broke right now, the new wingman also partook in the festivities, the cost has gone down to $20 it used to be $24.

We had to get back to the hotel before 6 pm apparently he had arranged for a taxi to take him to Montanita, which seems cool, even if I believe it overrated and somewhat dumb if I want to hang out with drug addicts all I have to do is go back in my memories of MIA in the 90's, however, he had previously requested a girl to accompany him, let's be clear gents I like a challenge but a lot of this woman are professional players for a reason they have to pay their bills through their pussies this is not a mystery, however, it takes a special type of woman that wants to charge to in essence become your girlfriend for a couple of days that takes effort and rapport something that most of you guys have no patience for but since I knew he was coming I was putting it out there I got one volunteer her name is Michelle the thing about her is that she loves the beach so she charged him $100 a day, not bad since I was getting quotes from the madam of $200 a day I get it from the madam's point of view she loses a girl for a day however the average Ecuadorian worker does not make $100 a week so it's what it's supply and demand. I hear they are doing good in Montanita.

Gringo Loco however was not done, we went back to Salome to fuck "girl next door" Jennifer, she gave him a hard time for having sex with another woman usually when they start with such stupidity you just shut them up, with a few dollars and dicks in their mouths that usually does the trick, but wait the night was not over we decided to chill out at Isla, to say they are doing bad is somewhat of an understatement I believe that since most clubs open such as Juniors and Odisea Romana, so most girls do not congregate in one area as they did in COVID times, so we called it a night and went to P2 to relax however there was a little spinner white girl from Venezuela really cute with green eyes he took her to the hotel Tropical Inn across the street for $60 an hour.

So, in total my hommie gringo loco had fucked 5 women in one day amazing for a man in his 70's so take care of yourselves exercise keep in shape, and don't do drugs and maybe you will age gracefully in your 70's pimping and making like it should be done.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WhatsApp Image 2021-09-05 at 23.00.53.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2021-08-31 at 18.01.30 (1).jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2021-09-01 at 18.31.53.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2021-09-05 at 23.47.31.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2021-09-05 at 23.47.58 (1).jpg‎  

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-05 at 23.47.58.jpg‎  

Vikingo Back in business.

Vikingo has been everything at one point or another and then some, it was a chongo back in the day, because of regulatory reasons they reinvented themselves into a "night club" or strip club after COVID hit they became a restaurant, and now it's a mix of both. Today a friend of mine and known as gringo loco and I, decided to go to a new club located in Seis de Marzo and Argentina knows as Vikingo now they have become what we know in the west as hostess bar with a twist they have a stripper pole and after nine they bring strippers whose only job is to be strippers maybe some of them are P4 P, however, they are getting paid $50 to dance for 1 or 2 hours so IF and WHEN you take them out it will be like Isla prices for that I might as well go to the place where I know they are going to be sure 8 to 10.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WhatsApp Image 2021-09-02 at 23.51.08.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2021-09-02 at 23.51.09.jpg‎  

Monguering at it's finest.

Yesterday, I was chilling with my homie from ISG, we hit up several spots we first started by going to the world-famous "Imperio" so "gringo loco" and I get inside the place has changed significantly no more "high end" next door place open the area where the restaurant used to be is no a COVID testing center for the sex workers and it's now open till 10 PM. There is however a new development they developed the "ficha" system so you don't get hassled for tips, in order to increase customers, they have a "promotion" you pay for 5 fichas you get 6 what this means in general terms is that you get to fuck 6 women for the price of 5 but you must use them the same day so for you marathon sport fuckers this is the place to be. The food outside is also great although you guys are probably not interested in that.

We then traveled to the "El gato" across the street from Imperio it's still filled with fugly and old chicks, SAD I have no idea how this place is still open after never upgrading their workers, we proceeded to go to the madam's ma man gringo loco was in the mood to try out a particular girl that has been getting good reviews by the "turtle man" another expat who is trying to partner with me in a restaurant we shall call him "J man" claims he wants her to be his girlfriend, so now 2 guys who have fucked her are singing her praises, so I decided to take gringo loco to her the Madam was given me shit on how she wants to promote other girls, so I had to pimp slap her over the phone and tell her that gringo loco needed a session with the woman known as "Cristel" I have spoken to her she has a semester left until she graduates from civil engineering great she can suck dick and build a house this is EPIC, gringo loco's mind was blown as well as his dick BBBJ she performed, J man had a BBJTCWS and the turtle man also had a good session with her.

As soon as I get done with my rotation of women this week, I shall have to use my dick to explore the vaginal mysteries of "Cristel" 2 Americans have had awesome performances and 1 wants to make it his new woman, the mystery deepens what is it that this woman does that makes people so enamored of her performance who knows, it's a chore but I will make time next week to explore such mysteries in depth.

Doom out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 213380492_321300099701367_2618737995314739402_n.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2021-08-31 at 15.34.04.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2021-08-31 at 15.34.14.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2021-08-31 at 15.24.23.jpg‎   WhatsApp Image 2021-08-31 at 16.11.23 (1).jpg‎  

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-31 at 18.01.30.jpg‎  

Doom Speaks.

Well Said Ronin ma man V gave him the nickname "turtle man", he shall from now on be called "gringo loco" since there is a Busta ass mother fucker who appears to think is funny to dox people, I hope never to meet him or see him over here this is not Colombia we don't play that over here, causes have severe consequences here in Ecuador. On a funny note "gringo loco" nicknamed him "turtle man" because he thought it was funny that someone would come to Ecuador to see the Megafauna that is over in Galapagos, I went to the Islands ounce my former bodyguard is a resident over there now, it's an expensive place but for you green inclined people it's a once in a lifetime experience I get it, however, my and the homies are here in the city delve into the deep mysteries of the universe, we partake into philosophical discussions of extreme importance, we also use our biological instruments to search deep and I mean deep in all the orifices of the diverse women all over this small Andean nation called Ecuador to gain insights into philosophy and the various mysteries of the milky way and beyond through the explorations of pussy. I assure you is a chore but one that we have been called upon explore.

In the meantime, Doom out.

Field Report from Guayaquil

"Turtle man" finally reporting in from my trip to Ecuador. First, a big thank you to Doom for being such a gracious host for my time in Guay. Highly recommend meeting up with him for his local knowledge.

Now for the report. I did two stints in Guay, one before and one after my trip to see turtles. On my arrival I sessioned with 2 girls, one in my apartment and one at the Madame's. Both were fine and as advertised. The Madame's girl gave especially good service. I was a bit unlucky as it turned out to be a holiday weekend when I arrived and that meant options were a bit more limited than normal. Fortunately I am a pretty broad minded monger. Navigating the scene without Dooms help would have been difficult. Ecuador isn't like Brazil or Korea or either places where it's fairly easy to navigate yourself. Connections are key.

I did go to Isla but it was the night if my arrival where I had had a red eye. There are definitely strong lookeds there and that was on a fairly lightly attended night. I just wasn't in the mood for long negotiations and for some reason the girls were all starting high. I was really looking forward to going back when I was more rested and game for the normal hunt but I ended up hooking up with an SA contact the night I wouldnhave had free before my departure. But I would definitely recommend it as there were plenty of girls there I would easily pull for the $80-100 price you can get with a little patience. Doom also knows some more ghetto places if that is your jam.

Guay as a city I really liked. You can stay in the nice parts of town very reasonably. I had no problem bringing girls into the Airbnb or luxury apartments or boutique hotels I stayed in. Plenty of good food and drink options.

I would definitely recommend Ecuador and Guay as an off the beaten path mongering destinations that is reasonably priced and with enough variety and options to be worth the time.

Awesome Airbnb

A monger who is out in Galapagos took me to a 6th floor Airbnb it was great, it's a bit expensive is $30 a day however there is a doorman on the first floor from Monday through Saturday and it's got Wifi I made a youtube video about it PM me for the info.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52rsgJPbz60

Doom reporting in.

The other day a monger from this site came to Ecuador because he was doing a layover to the Galapagos, you know where people go see gigantic turtles, not my cup of tea but some people like it. We went down to Isla del Tesoro but it was having a slow night remember this weekend was a long holiday in Ecuador, even though I saved the owner bringing him in clientele that only saved me from having to pay the entrance fee, it did not save me from the increasing level of entitlement that these sex workers are getting back in the pandemic they would start negotiations at 80 and go as low as 60, now they start negotiations at 120 so these women are getting entitled.

On another front, El Gato is back in full swing took a video of the place, hope you guys like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMxuMY7EkCQ

Junior's reopening

Junior's has reopened you all so here we go, really Junior's is still under remodeling I believe they will be done on Monday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD991jN5Ydw

I made a video about the grand reopening.

Update on Junior's, Isla general shooting the shit and more

Hello players,

I had to pick up 3 players, of Indian descent from the US yesterday as I was checking out the spots to take them to, I noticed something that Juniors is open next week for business I saw the owner putting the final touches on the place we shall call "alien head" since he has a small body and big fucking head. On another note "Isla del Tesoro" finally has opened up "the back" which means the strip club is open for business this is bad for a budget player such as myself these guys charge a $10 entrance fee a beer is $6 I am not a big drinker so this does not affect me but with the back open, the budget strategy would be to hang out at the restaurant which is open and wait for the girls to go to the bathroom or even to get a meal and chat them up no fucking way I am going inside where you get girls hitting you up with "propina" or drinks not that they would approach me I am a known player and most girls have me pegged as an asshole they know I ain't tolerating their shit or their hustle. I took the guys to the "Madam" at 1 am the madam came through like a gangster except she was missing 1 girl, there were only 2 so I went to Isla to pick up the slack, as usual, they charge between 60-80 "the moment" usually more than an hour. Juniors as you guys recall was a $20 entrance fee however it was an open tab kind of bar so that would be suitable to all of you alcoholics that like that kind of stuff.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WhatsApp Image 2021-07-23 at 10.00.58 (1).jpg‎  

Finally El gato

The gato has reopened you all they still lost their liquor license but slowly but surely it's building up even if it does sell carbonated drinks and nothing else. I made a video of my short visit over there.

Doom does tourism.

I have been asked what the fish markets are like in "Caraguay" Guayaquil so here is the link of what the fish market is like, you can get $3 per pound of shrimp, fish are like $2 a pound, $4 per pound of share it's awesome and it's cheap as hell.

Watching talent

Ma man Wilson, went to the world-famous "la 18" he invited me but since I moved to a more civilized area, I am still just adapting to this new area however I found out that a local former bodybuilder is now a hooker I guess that weight lifting does not pay so they have to become a hooker.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ef92f81165344094.jpg‎   fb9ad61165345844.jpg‎   9eba8f1165345524.jpg‎   2b886f1165345184.jpg‎  

I cannot remain barbaric still it's within me.

For those who have asked about the more "civilized" areas of Guayaquil I have moved to Samborondon, to put it in the context that most foreigners will understand is like the suburbs in the US super safe, super-nice offers all the amenities inside the housing complex and definitely way more expensive than the average housing in Guayaquil even Ecuador in general. The only problem is that there is no sex workers house nearby, much less a chongo you have to travel far in order to go to those areas, it's outside of the city, after all, I have heard rumors of Casas where girls work, but I believe they are a myth to the average Ecuadorian who makes less than 500 a month to live in these areas must be like a dream no more slightly foul stench, no gunfire, firecrackers at night not going off, no more blaring music loud as hell at all hours, no parties outside for no reason, no pool parties in the middle of the streets, to them this must be what they see in the movies when they observe suburbia. The bad part is that people here come here to get away from the chaos, so no checking out the fine ass neighbor next door after her husband leaves for a quick hook up, no chilling with the homeboys so that they can give me intelligence on the single mothers who need money and will gladly fuck for a few extra bucks, the rumors of closed-door secret changes or casas are just that rumors made up by people who cannot afford to live here, these motherfuckers would not be caught dead having an establishment of such nature near their houses it would get snitched on in a heartbeat, a few desperate housewives sure but these women are not stupid, hypergamous yes but stupid no, none of these women are going to cheat on their husbands and lose their way of life even if you have a 10 in. Monster cock it's not their nature perhaps if you have a bigger car than their husbands they might pay attention to you. Not that I am interested in such a contest much cheaper women to be had in Guayaquil with none of the entitlement that comes with dealing with these stupid women, about the only difference I notice is that there are more white people, I am far from prejudiced but it seems all over Latin America where there are more exclusive neighborhoods you get whiter people.

No noes on Hotels.

Storytime music.

I was chilling with my hommie today and was about to check out after almost a month of banging WG kicking ass and taking names, however, let this be a teaching lesson, the other day one of the sex workers from Isla spent the night at my hommies hotel, she had spent several nights in the hotel however on one particular day she decided to snort lines like she was Tony Montana with a copious amount of beer the music was blaring all night staff certainly noticed the raucous however even though the hotel Tropical Inn is girl friendly because I had arranged it that way and even though I had an understanding the foolishness and buffoonery that this particular human engaged in was enough to warrant and additional night for the guest I had to argue rather strongly however the message was clear bring your whatever but keed the stupidity to a minimum. Another friend of mina a pilot had the same kind of issues with the Hotel Hilton he would get these women obviously looking like hookers and try to get them in the room whether you agree with the policy or not it's beside the point Hotels even cheap hotels have a responsibility to keep the stupidity to a minimum, so the moral of the story is keep your girl or girls in check so you don't get surcharges the end.

Posting Limitations