Masion Close
"Germany

Thread: Quito

+ Add Report
Page 188 of 197 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 2952
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Ezinho,

The rooms are pretty basic to bad (depending on your standards/taste) in Vibracion. The room has a twin bed and is kinda dark.

Keep posting those reports!

Vibración

Was in the Gringolandia area last night checking out some non pro bars and Karaoke places with some Ecuatoriano friends. They had to leave early, and so I told them I would hang out in Gringolandia for a little while. Decided to check out Vibración Club, on Av. Wilson. I had remembered the reports on this board that it wasn´t very good, but I wanted to check it out for myself. I didn´t have much cash on me, so I didn´t plan on even getting laid.

Anyways, the club seems to be in an old house or something. This may be one of the few casas in Quito where there is a large sign outside, so it´s not had to find. Walked up the stairs and the waiter told me drinks were $4 each, for both clients and the girls. Didn´t seem like too bad of a deal so I decided to stay for a while. Now, I got there at around 9 o´clock, and just like last week at Nightcat, turns out I arrived WAY too early again! Only 3 or 4 other clients in there, maybe 8 girls or so. I think the setup at this club is pretty good. When you first enter, you see the bar where a lot of the girls sit. Then you enter the main area where there is a stage and a shower, for the shower show later in the evening. Around the stage are are booths where you can sit with a girl of your choice. There´s also a fireplace in the club, but I´m not sure if it really works, or if its just for looks.

Sat down and ordered a drink, and it was suprisingly strong. Soon the waiter asked if I wanted a girl to sit with me and I said sure. Now, the quality at this club is not one of its strong points. There were only two girls there that looked good enough to pay for (at least for me) One was a tall black girl, very nice body, so-so face. I would rate her an 8. The other was a black girl with a big ass, small tits and goofy looking face, probably a 6.5, maybe a 7 after a few cuba libres (I´m partial to dark skinned girls, so it might be different for you if you prefer white meat); the rest of the girls there were no better than a 5, a few truly awful ones as well. Since I was one of the few guys in the club, I chose the best looking girl, the tall black girl. She came and sat down next to me, and we started chatting. Turns out she is from Guayaquil, around 24. After some chit chat I asked her how much, and she said $40, since it was early, but the usual price is anywhere from $50-70, so I´m assuming the girls choose how much to charge, not the club? And I assumed it was for a full hour, but she said it was only for 30 min, which I don´t think is very much time for these kinds of prices here in Quito. She also said the rooms there are very nice, but she didn´t elaborate. I said I would think about it (didn´t tell her I only had about 15 bucks on me lol). Then she asked if I would buy her a drink. Now, I hardly ever buy a hooker a drink, its a rule of mine, I mean thats what pick up bars are for; these girls are a sure thing. But I wanted to see how far I could go in the booth with her, and buying her a drink seemed like a good way to do it. So she ordered a glass of wine for 4 bucks. We got close to each other and soon were kissing, and she was letting me feel her up, so in retrospect, I didn´t mind paying the $4 at all. While we were making out, the 6.5 black girl was stripping on stage, then after her one of the 5´s got up on the stage. After that, she finished her drink and said it was her turn to dance, so she left to get ready. Soon she was up on stage stripping, and her body was VERY nice, on par with the terma girls in Rio de Janeiro. But while she was on stage, thats when the problems started. One of the waiters came over to my booth and put down another glass of wine on the table. I asked what this was for, and he said she ordered another glass of wine. I said fine if she´s paying for it. I explained to him that I wasn´t going to buy her another drink, but he persisted, so I picked up the glass of wine and handed it back to him. He finally got the picture and left, but not one minute later, ANOTHER waiter came by with the same drink! Like it matters who´s serving it or something. I again explained in Spanish that I was not going to buy her another drink, and this waiter got the picture. Needless to say, the girl got off stage and was pissed (can´t remember her name) and started to ***** about not buying her more drinks. Since I didn´t want to be caught in a situation where I owed the club a lot of cash that I didn´t have on me, I decided to leave after spending only an hour or so in the club. As I was leaving the waiter tried to get me to stay, and told me I would miss the shower show if I left, I asked who was in the shower show, and he pointed to two 5´s sitting at the bar. I declined and told him maybe another time, and left.

So, although I didn´t like the push to buy drinks for the girl, I escaped only 8 bucks poorer. And since I didn´t actually take a girl to the room, I can´t really recommend or not recommend Vibración. But like the rest of Quito, its so cheap here that its hard to complain, really. It´s definitely worth, paying 4 bucks for a drink, checking out the club and then, it you don´t see anything you like, take off before the sales pitch for the drinks start. I´m not sure if I will return, but I am tempted to go back early in the evening, bang the tall 8 black girl for $40, and then leave before I have to buy her any drinks, vamos a ver...

Quito

Hey guys,

You can get good girls just go to the right place of course if you want the best go to doll house but it will cost from 200 thats a lot of money but a good one is cafe rojo in something olguin street just one block south from airport just enter the first street and see a black door theres always a guard outside so its cool the environment is nice very calm and you can find really good girls and 30 minutes only costs 16 girls but believe me you can find very pretty girls I don't know if you cant take them out and about BJ it depends on the girls one gave me a BJ without asking she didnt matter about the condom she was good and are good girls pretty clean place and big with lots of rooms I recomend this one is called cafe rojo near airport if you cant getthere ask a cab driver or some colse to the direction I tell youim gonna check some other places on these days and I'll let you know.

Gabo

Enzhino,

Thanks for the post. Sounds like you had an OK time. I will try to answer your questions.
    1. Do BBBJs exist in this country lol¿ I asked Samanta for sin condom and she looked at me like I was asking her to kill someone lol. Living in Rio last year, I forgot what a covered BJ is like. For me, sometimes a HJ is more satisfying, but thats just me.
    I've never been to Nightcat. But at 557 you can easily get BBBJ - in fact all girls I was with there did it. No tip demanded or offered. I believe most other places also offer this service as a matter of course. I think this also answers your tip question.
    3. Walking around Av. Amazonas at night doesn't seems nearly as safe as I hoped it would be. Lots of teenagers in large groups wandering around dressed like thugs. And the little street kids are quite persistant about cleaning your shoes, or selling you gum or candy. It's because of this, I didn't have my digital camera with me (so no pics for the photo gallery, sorry guys) I just don´t feel safe walking around with it.

Amazonas is not safe after dark especially for tourists. As you already know, this is the main tourist area now. Therefore, these petty theives realized that there could be some easy pickin's. I suggest not walking there at night by yourself. Take a taxi - they're cheap.

4. IMHO, Spanish is necessary here, you need to be at least conversational. If you're one of those people that needs everyone to speak English, Ecuador is probably not for you, just stay in TJ.

I agree - generally this is true. My spanish is second grade level and I did OK. Can't have deep philosophical conversations with putas, but I can at least indicate the service I want!

Look forward to more posts! At 557, I recommend two chicas. One is Monica (see picture from late June 2005) - a little older for you perhaps - early thirties. But enthusiastic service. Other is Daniela - younger and great BBBJ technique. Both are Colombianas by the way. The day time manager (until 8 PM from 1 PM ) at 557 speaks good english - so he can negotiate with the girls for you. Really nice and friendly guy. I told him about this forum and how people post reports on good or bad service! I think he got the message. Here's more info on Quito that I compiled from previous posts.

Bandinis...look for the blue neon light on top of the colonial building on Juan Leon Mera, just a couple of blocks from the Hilton. An old colonial building with a bar and stage all the way to the back...and rooms upstairs. Very pleasant waiters...some of the girls are dogs...others quite attractive. Again, it varies. Buy a drink and wait. If you don't see what you like, go elsewhere. no minimum, no cover. Rooms are a step down from the 5 star establishments, but still have a private bath.

Vibracion...Wilson between Juan Leon Mera and Amazonas. Almost all of the girls in this club are from LaCosta of Ecuador. There is a stage/shower show at night. Open early, around 7 PM...but it does not rock until late. Rooms here are very basic...mattress on the floor, no private bath...but with drinks, room, chica costs at about $50...not a bad deal if the chica is right. I have been here - not recommended. Pricey and too expensive. Not bad looking girls.

270 La Nina, between Almagro & 6 de Deciembre. Open in the afternoon, this can be just the place for a couple of cold beers ($2)and a hot woman ($10 for 30 minutes). I have been here - you seem picky, so may not be for you. But interesting place with the right amount of sleaze!

Casa de Munecas #110 Fernando Meneses off La Gasca. $15. Almost always at least a few good looking girls and most have good attitudes. Decent rooms and $2 beers. Open Monday thru Sunday from 9am to 9pm. They ask for the cash up-front before they will show you the available girls. They also will deliver to your apartment or hotel for $25/hr plus cab fare (max $10, both ways).

#557 Jose Tamayo off Ventimilla. $20. Always a good selection of nice looking chicas with good attitudes. Nice rooms and $3 beers. Open Monday thru Friday, 1pm to 1am. Look on the SE corner for a white house with a gate on the street and a small concrete courtyard between it and the front door. It is well worth the extra $5.

#269 Mosquera Narváez, about two blocks up from 10 de Agosto, one block north of Colon, in the basement of the Hostal La Fragata. $22 in a decent room, $27 in the jacuzzi and/or sauna. Beer is $2 for you, $3 if you buy her one. The chicas have good attitudes and there is generally at least one good looking one. I believe that they are open Monday thru Saturday until 9pm or so.

Masajes Medellin Location: La Gasca and Dr. Meneses. It's a big house at the end of a cul de sac. There is a guard booth by the front door.
    Price: $15 per 30 minutos or more if the girl likes you.
    Layout: big house with a living room where the girls introduce themselves and rooms upstairs. Nice house and acceptable cleaning standards.
    Selection: 8 to 10 girls on average. Many Colombian girls there. Most are normal girls. Some pretty. Some ugly. But all of them in decent shape and very friendly attitudes. What else can you ask for $15! ?
    Last edited by Crypton; 01-15-06 at 23:19. Reason: Moe info added.

glad to help

Thats why we are all here...to help each other! Glad you enjoyed nightcats I only found out about it through this site .There is another night cats type place close to nightcats that a taxi driver showed me but I didn't go to.It's located on 10 de deciembre heading towards mariscal foch from night cats.I think the name has something to do with "rock" or something .You have to walk down a staircase into a basement type situation just dont let anyone take you to a strip club that resembles anything in the western world or else you would have had to pay $80 for what you got at nightcats and dont pick up streetwalkers!!! I did and almost got in a sticky situation but I bolted from the room.
    If you need translation help at night cats ask for gabriel he speaks english as well.Be careful around the mariscal foch area!
    Let us know if you find anything not mentioned since I will be going back to ecuador for sure.
    Try the thai food and steak in the mariscal area.There is an argentine "churassco" steak house that was incredible.You will never want to have a steriod infested steak in the states again.

Thank you Artisttyp!

First of all, I´d like to thank everyone (well, all three of you at least lol) for the information you have posted on this board. I see where 557 Jose Tamayo is, and will stop in there in the next couple of weeks. And thank you Artisttyp for the recomendation of Nightcats, went there last night and overall, had a good time, would definitely go back, but not with the girl I went with. But let me start with the non pro scene first.

On Friday, went with a friend of a friend to the Gringolandia area, since this was my first night out in Quito, I just wanted to go on a recon mission to check out the non pro clubs. After looking around, we decided to go to Blooms Discoteca. Entrance is $3 and that includes a drink. The music is a mix of salsa and international, mostly american dance music. All and all a nice club, with a couple of hot bartender girls. Met up with two girls who are studying tourism at a local university, and I might meet up with them next week for lunch. But I find the non pros here to be a little more conservative than what I am used to (Brasil). Actually, in general, Ecuador seems like a fairly conservative county, at least for South America. If I´m wrong, someone please correct me.

Anyways, on to what you perverts want to hear about, the pro scene. Last night, on the recommendation of Artisttyp, went to Nightcats, around 8 o´clock or so. Turns out I arrived WAY too early, as I was the only customer there, and there was only one girl in the lounge area. This seems to be a late night place, and it doesn´t get going until around midnight or so. The directions given on this board are right on, it is right across the street from the JW. I´m not really sure how to describe the place, on the outside it looks like a condemed building lol. If it wasn´t for the description on this site I would never had know where it was. There is a small neon sign above the entrance, but other than that nothing. On the inside, this club reminds me a lot of the Florida Bar in Rio de Janeiro. You enter and the bar is to your right, and you keep going until you hit the stage, with disco balls and all. Drinks are $3 each, they tried to get me to buy two, but I told the waiter I only wanted one, and he said that's fine. The prices here are excellent I think. It is $12 for the chica for 30 mins, and $8 for the 'suite' (I think they have some sort of promotion going on). All the prices are right on the wall, so there is no attempt to charge gringos more. All the girls I chatted with seemed to be either from the coast, or Guayaquil. They said that Colombianas worked there as well, but when I asked who, they didn´t know. As it got later in the night, more clients started arriving, all Ecuatorianos. I'm pretty sure I was the only gringo there. The funny thing was most of the Ecuatorianos were quite young, I'm fairly young myself (late 20's) and I was one of the older guys there lol. It seems they come in groups of 5-6, and a lot of them don't take a girl upstairs, just dance with them and drink. This can be annoying because I wanted to take a certain girl upstairs, but she was just dancing with these young Ecuatorianos the whole time. Actually my biggest complaint with Nightcats is that the girls are a little too laid back. Most of them were either sitting around chit chatting with each other, or watching TV, very few made an attempt to talk with me (or anyone else). Some girls were wearing puta clothes, but others were just wearing street clothes. The selection here was actually pretty good, lots of cute young girls, and a few hot ones (maybe the Colombianas?) The only problem was, it seems almost all of the girls have had at least one baby, sometimes 2, and so their stomachs are not the best. Anyways, I finally decided on a girl from Guayaquil, Samanta, and off we went to the suite. I have to admit, the room was much better than I was expecting, although I wouldn't really call it a suite. There actually was a stereo and a pole in the middle of the room, where Samanta did a little stiptease. Overall had a good time, and for the price, what can you really expect lol? But Samanta was just too mechanical for me, CBJ, and after about 5 minutes or so, she said if I wanted her to keep going, I needed to tip her $3! At that point I just decided to move on to the main act lol. Again, that kind of killed the mood, but she let me finish on her stomach, so that was nice of her (didn't even have to tip her lol). Looking back, I would have prefered the first girl I talked to. She was from the coast and was much more friendly than Samanta, but she was occupied with the young Ecuatorianos. Turns out they didn't even take her upstairs! Anyways. I have a few general questions and comments about Ecuador;

1. Do BBBJs exist in this country lol¿ I asked Samanta for sin condom and she looked at me like I was asking her to kill someone lol. Living in Rio last year, I forgot what a covered BJ is like. For me, sometimes a HJ is more satisfying, but thats just me.

2. Is it necessary to tip here for certain services ie a longer BJ? Even the maid asked for a propiña, so I gave her a buck. I also tipped the waiter a buck, but that was because he was very helpful, not because he asked for it. I don't mind tipping for good service, but to be asked for a tip...doesn't really sit well with me. Is this just something they do to gringos? Or is it mandatory here in Ecuador?

3. Walking around Av. Amazonas at night doesn't seems nearly as safe as I hoped it would be. Lots of teenagers in large groups wandering around dressed like thugs. And the little street kids are quite persistant about cleaning your shoes, or selling you gum or candy. It's because of this, I didn't have my digital camera with me (so no pics for the photo gallery, sorry guys) I just don´t feel safe walking around with it.

4. IMHO, Spanish is necessary here, you need to be at least conversational. If you're one of those people that needs everyone to speak English, Ecuador is probably not for you, just stay in TJ.

Well that's about all for now. Hopefully by next week I will post another report on another casa here in Quito, although I do want to go back to Nightcats. So far so good in Quito...

Quito

Hey guys,

Quito is not that bad, you just have to go to the right places. I don't recommend Night Cats, that was good long time ago (2003). Now theres better places. if youre in Ecuador just let me know [Email Address deleted by Admin] or call me 098115257

Gabriel

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

I agree with Maltrufio's assessment. 557 Jose Tamayo is very close to Ventimilla. As I recall is two or 3 houses from the intersection. And yes, there is a school nearby (I think the US embassy is also on the same street?).

There are plenty of Colombianas in Quito, including the above place (I had 3 there - see pics). The other good place is 1215 (I think) Diego de Almagro (1-2 houses from the intersection with Colon. Large selection.

Not much P4P action in the Galapagos. Plenty of bars in Porto Ayora - could get tourists. I heard there are some low level WGs in Porto Ayora - but did not explore. May want to ask some locals in the back streets.

"I have an opportunity to go to the Galapagos Islands next month, is there any snatch available there, or will the only thing available for me to stick my dick into be a turtle´s shell?"

I am pretty sure it is illegal since all Galapagos turtles (actually tortoises) are endangered.

Someone posted a nice summary of Quito places several pages ago.

Be sure to post your reports.

Cheers.

ezinho

Although I went to ecuador for more reasons than to monger I found it a good place for pfp.There is a club called "night cats" which I mentioned in an earlier post that I suggest you try.The price was like $8 dollars or maybe a little less to get in which "INCLUDES" two drinks..not a bad deal.The whole chica deal was $25 for the 1/2 hour and a $5 dollar tip.The girl only gets $15 and the rest goes to the room.Go there at about 9pm before the crowds come.You can walk there from mariscal foch the tourist area but a taxi would only be $2 .Leaving I recommend that you ask the bartender to call you a cab since it's in a quiet area and people on the street know what it is.
    The other place you may want to try is a strip club called "el swing" on I think avenida 10 de octubre(or 10 de deciembre) Taxi drivers know it. Same entrance deal with drinks as night cats and nude lap dances for a few dollars.I suggest going between 7 and 9pm when the girls have knowone but you to work from. You can take a girl out of there but you have to take care of the management and the girl.The girl said $75.I opted for night cats.
    I agree that ecuador is a good place for pfp and everything else is so cheap food etc.I really felt like a king for my 2 week stay.It seems like alot of the girls are from guayaquil which is on my list to go in may.I have a penpal there that I've been writing for a year now.Shes someone I met on a language site but shes been a big help in letting me know tourist info.I must do the coast of ecuador even though it's dangerous from what I hear.
    In general I thought the women in ecuador to be VERY pretty and I MUST return in may.Hope this helps.

Ezinho

I don't know why, but the Ecuador thread has always been slow even though it’s a mongerer’s heaven. Anyway, to try to answer your questions...

557 Jose Tamayo is the address using the old numbering system. I’m not sure what the new number is, but the format for the new number is the same as the N22 57 you saw. To find the actual location, walk south on the west side of Jose Tamayo. As soon as you cross Veintimilla, the first building has (or used to have as of Nov 05) a small “SONY” painted in blue on the wall. At the end of this building, just past the “SONY” sign, is a wrought iron gate, leading into your destination, which sits back a few feet from the neighboring buildings on either side. The doorman is sometimes also the bartender upstairs, so you have to ring the bell.

As for Columbians, I’ve met several over the years just walking around the streets of Mariscal (or as my local friends call it - Gringolandia). After dozens and dozens of walks through Mariscal over the last 6 or 7 years, I have never NOT been solicited by a prostitute, several of which were from Columbia. Regarding brothels, 5-15 had a majority of Columbians the last time I was there (2003?).

Galapagos – you’re best bet will be other tourists, unless you're really in to the turtle thing.

Good luck and be sure to post your adventures. Maybe you can revive this thread.

In Quito right now

Well well well, I just got into Quito a few days ago, and logged on to the site to check out the info, and there hasn´t been a post here since November 14th! Is this because Quito is a crappy place for p4p, or nobody wants to share any info? Walking around the city, I have to admit there are actually some good looking women around here, especially near the universities. I will be here for at least 2 months, possibly longer before I continue on to Colombia, so I am hoping there is something good here! I have a few questions that maybe someone can answer?

1. I went to Calle Jose Tamayo today looking for the casa there. The problem is there are two different addresses posted on this site, there´s 557, which is a blue house, and then there is N22 57 which is a pink colored house. These are two different places! Now are these both casas, or only one. Neither one has a sign ouside or anything (is it illegal to advertise poon in this country lol?) , and its in a neighborhood with a lot of schools and stuff, so I really have no idea which is which.

2. Is there any place to go to meet Colombianas in this city (pro or non pro) . Quito is fairly close to Colombia, so I have to assume there are a good amount of Colombianas here?

3. I have an opportunity to go to the Galapagos Islands next month, is there any snatch available there, or will the only thing available for me to stick my dick into be a turtle´s shell?

Anyways, if anyone has any current info, that would be great. I am busy Mon-Fri during the day, so I can only go to places in the evenings and weekends. Hopefully in the next couple weeks I can add some info to the board and pics to the photo gallery. I just hope I don´t turn this into a Nibu Raphael type board and end up talking to myself every day!

Quito

Hey guys,

I live in Quito and I know where the action is. If you want a good guide and a friend we can go together to these places. Please send a me a PM. I'm here for a month or so I have gone to some great places and some terrible places but if you ever in Quito write me a PM and we will get together there so we can go together and protect each other.

And for the ones that cant contact me well I have gone to some great places like extasis, 5-15, doll house but the last two are expensive i went to one called cafe rojo or techo rojo and it was great for 20 dollars and its better if we takethe girls out of there well hoipe to have some PMs soon.

PD: a plus I speak spanish and I can bargain lol speaking spansih is great prices get cheaper.

Gabriel d'alessandro

Quito Oct. 9th report

Hey fellow mongerers,

I went to Ecuador for the Uruguay-Ecuador match (Ecuador tied, so we're going to Germany!), and wanted to report back on my one day of shade. That was the day after the game, on the 9th. Unfortunately, this being a Sunday, and a day of recovery for the all the providers after partying the night before, I only found Masajes Medellin to be open (I checked out 8 others, but were all closed). Despite the shortage of girls, Masajes Medellin was still well-worth it with nice looking girls. I got there at 10 AM and stayed for an hour and a half. I did a couple of sessions - $15 a pop. Nice rooms, good service, can order beers while you wait for your next session, and very discreet. The address was quoted earlier and it was dead on. The first girl was a slim, pretty Quitena. She was very friendly and did quite a bit of foreplay; I tipped her $5. The second one was a Guayaquilena - pretty face, but not really into it and talked way too much about her baby and why she was late arriving to work. Anyway, I didn't tip her. I should have written this earlier as I have already forgotten their names, but you'll have fun regardless. If they have their full inventory of chicas, you can make a full day of it.

Happy hunting,

Pootang Hunter

Both myself and a friend will be in Quito from the 5th of Nov - the 14th. Care to hook up?

Quote Originally Posted by Mont Atl
    Hey Fellow Mongers!

I'll be heading to Ecuador Nov 3-11. This is my 2nd trip. I didn't have a chance to party much the 1st trip, as I was with family. This time I am going alone and plan on doing some damage while I am there.

I really don't have a schedule, other than planning on being in Quito the night of Nov 3. I'll likely go to Otavalo on Nov 4th and spend the night there for the market on the 5th.

I thought I head down to Banos Nov 5th - 8th. I thought I go over to Ambato as well. After that, I'm pretty open.

Will anyone be in the area during this time that might want to meet up?

Although I was was family last time, I did manage to slip out and have some fun in both Quito and Banos.

I'm still searching the boards for chica friendly hotel/hostels in Quito or Banos, if anyone has any suggestions.

Let me know.

Monty

where to go

I just got back from there 3 weeks ago.I recommend you stay at hotel rincon escandavino.It's right off of 6 de deciembre in the mariscal foch area. Theres a big yellow sign with a vikings hat on it.The rooms are really cozy for $16 single.Credit cards are accepted.The guy said it was cool to bring girls but I went to a chongo (brothel) called night cats(amazonas and the corner of orellana) about a 5 minute cab ride from the hotel.There is a guy there named gabriel who speaks english if you dont know spanish.Tell him the new yorker with tattoos and a stutter sent you!

The admission is $8 which includes 2 drinks.The whole chica thing is $25 with room for 1/2 hour tip the maid a $1 and maybe the doorman the same. Might I recommend la bachata music stylings for some lovemaking.

Otavalo is cool.I stayed at the hotel right in front of the market and sneeked photos of people of the balcony.I would get there on friday or else the buses are a mess.I was back in quito by 10am saturday and very happy I did.

I also recommend thebikingdutchman.com for a one night bike trip to cotapaxi all for $100 dont pass this up for photo ops unlike an other chance you will get.The guide is named "beto" tell him the same thing you tell gabriel at night cats he's very cool!

I've done the leg work for you now only you can enjoy!

Posting Limitations