Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Lima

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 396 FirstFirst ... 28 68 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 5937
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Lima. On my own

Hello gents,

So I headed out on my own last night searching down LOS Cuscardas to see what I could find. First thing to note, is that you are looking for the Las Cucardas, Ricardo Treneman, Lima District, Perú if you search for Las Cucardas you wind up in Las Cucardas San Martín de Porres and you definitely wouldn't want to go there. LOL.

In any case, I was staying at a hotel near the San Martin square and had no expectations on what I would find. I actually simply walked to the place, took about 30 minutes and I was just kinda checking the area out. I had no problems and never once felt threatened. Upon arrival it was easy to see the place and it looks like someone pulled it out of Vegas and dropped it in Lima; lights, lights, lights. Entry fee was 30 sols and they gave you a receipt and a condom. Guess that tells you something right there. They search you and don't allow you to bring in your cell phone which I thought was a bit odd but I left it with them (note: Recommend turning it off or not even taking it with you). In any case, upon entering the bar I thought I was in an indoor version of the red light district in Amsterdam. Their is a you-shaped corridor where the ladies have their rooms and the bar is at one the top of the you.

It was around 11:30 PM and there were plenty of ladies to chose from from 6's to 8's from my pespective with very few "thin mints" most were "thick and solid. " My timing was pretty good as I sat the the bar, ordered a Corona (15 sols) and a stripper was announced on stage minutes later. She was solidly built and did a fun show with chocolate sauce letting guys lick it off of her (a bit disgusting if you ask me. But who am I to judge). Around midnight things were starting to slow down so I walked the you and picked out the skinniest, prettiest I could find. It was 80 sols for the service which was done in her little room. Pretty efficient setup very similar to the rooms in the Red Light district in Amsterdam. Service was covered BJ and full service. The girl was welcoming and enthusiastic.

Once finished, stepped back out, grabbed phone, tipped the door man and there was a taxi outside; 25 sols later I was at my hotel. All in all a pretty decent gig but not my typical MO.

Hope this helps and stay safe out there!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyMan012  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

I am in Lima for the next few days and have been reading the thread to get a feel for what's around. If anyone has some specific recommendations I would greatly appreciate the help. I got the bait and switch on a service and f'd up by not keeping track of the number. My bad. In any case, I'll most likely head to Tequila Rocks as I like to at least see what's on the menu. The other location "Las Cucardas" when googled pulls up a few different locations. Am I to assume a taxi would know where and what it is?

Again, any help appreciated and I will keep reading. My Spanish is not all that great but I believe passable.

Stay safe out there!
    Hard to avoid bait-and-switch schemes nowadays in Lima. I'd suggest you try kinestops.com and stick to girls with the "Fotos Reales" seal in their pics. There's no 100% guarantee but I haven't had bad experiences doing that so far.

I can't think why you have problems googleing Las Cucardas. I've just googled Cucardas and got lots of hits, but all of them point to the same address, the right one: Ricardo Treneman 875. But in any case, yes, any taxi driver will know where it is.

J. J.

Thin skin.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if you are taking it that way, but my intention is not to find fault with your posts. I have made a lot of mistakes along the way and learned plenty. I am simply trying to pass on the things I have learned. Do not take that as me trying to tear you down.

There are other guys in this very thread that have taken my advice that you can stay outside of Miraflores and they loved it. I even ended up staying in Lince because my exgirlfriend showed me it was cheaper to stay there when the Miraflores prices went up. But hey, forget I ever said anything about it.

I have made tons of actual friends on this forum. And the people that have met me know that the last thing I am here to do is try to tick someone off and make them think I have something against them. It is not like that at all.

One Tequila Rock story that I have told before. I was sitting at the bar talking to a chick from Colombia. She was not the best looking chick either. I asked her how much she wanted. I think she said either $100 or $120. I said why would I pay that when I could go to Bogota and fuck your cousin for $8. She laughed and gave me a high 5.
    Ok I think a truce is in order. Funny how I take things personal. Main thing is we all are interested in Mongering.

Good health to you, and all others on ISG.

Mr. International,

It is not the first time you "efforts" to "make folks see your way" are taken as if that is the only way to stay in Lima.

There are folks like John who like Miraflores and like to spend their money in a completely different way than you spend yours.

Your comment:

" There is not really anything I need to be in Miraflores for, and if I do need to go there then it is only a 1. 50 soles bus ride away. ".

Describes very well your style and those who concur with you applaud and thank you.

Others however:

- who like to stay in Miraflores will gladly pay the difference to stay in a better protected area where you can walk instead of taking any transportation.

- who like to take a lady to a nice restaurant before the deed instead of a hit-and-run such as in The Trocadero.

- Who like to bring a lady to their hotel / apt instead of going to a brothel.

May appreciate your desire to help but will not follow your advise.

Many times preceding your comments with a disclaimer such as. "In my opinion" will take the edge off any of your comments.

Life is too short my friend. Live it. And let live!

Later.

Sorry if you are taking it that way, but my intention is not to find fault with your posts. I have made a lot of mistakes along the way and learned plenty. I am simply trying to pass on the things I have learned. Do not take that as me trying to tear you down.

There are other guys in this very thread that have taken my advice that you can stay outside of Miraflores and they loved it. I even ended up staying in Lince because my exgirlfriend showed me it was cheaper to stay there when the Miraflores prices went up. But hey, forget I ever said anything about it.

I have made tons of actual friends on this forum. And the people that have met me know that the last thing I am here to do is try to tick someone off and make them think I have something against them. It is not like that at all.

One Tequila Rock story that I have told before. I was sitting at the bar talking to a chick from Colombia. She was not the best looking chick either. I asked her how much she wanted. I think she said either $100 or $120. I said why would I pay that when I could go to Bogota and fuck your cousin for $8. She laughed and gave me a high 5.

Any help appreciated.

Hello gents,

I am in Lima for the next few days and have been reading the thread to get a feel for what's around. If anyone has some specific recommendations I would greatly appreciate the help. I got the bait and switch on a service and f'd up by not keeping track of the number. My bad. In any case, I'll most likely head to Tequila Rocks as I like to at least see what's on the menu. The other location "Las Cucardas" when googled pulls up a few different locations. Am I to assume a taxi would know where and what it is?

Again, any help appreciated and I will keep reading. My Spanish is not all that great but I believe passable.

Stay safe out there!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGault  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed lately that when I make a post you seem to go out of your way to find fault with them.

Well I will tell this one last time as I will no longer respond to any more of your comments on my posts.

I for one don't claim to be the number one authority on Mongering. I even make a mistake once in a while.

I learned a long time ago that one who likes to tear down hopes it builds himself up.

No mas

I said nothing negative about Miraflores. You mentioned how the price went up on your favorite hotel. I mentioned how the price more than doubled at the hotel I used to stay in there as well. I was just saying that you could stay somewhere close to there for much cheaper. Then if there is something you need in Miraflores it is only a cheap, short ride away. What is negative about that? Lima does not revolve around Miraflores as some tourists believe. But you are welcomed I guess.
    I have noticed lately that when I make a post you seem to go out of your way to find fault with them.

Well I will tell this one last time as I will no longer respond to any more of your comments on my posts.

I for one don't claim to be the number one authority on Mongering. I even make a mistake once in a while.

I learned a long time ago that one who likes to tear down hopes it builds himself up.

Thanks for all your negative comments on Miraflores.
    I said nothing negative about Miraflores. You mentioned how the price went up on your favorite hotel. I mentioned how the price more than doubled at the hotel I used to stay in there as well. I was just saying that you could stay somewhere close to there for much cheaper. Then if there is something you need in Miraflores it is only a cheap, short ride away. What is negative about that? Lima does not revolve around Miraflores as some tourists believe. But you are welcomed I guess.

Thank you I guess.

When was it ever good? I always saw TR as a tourist clip joint. Expensive drinks and expensive second and third tier hoes. I don't mind second and third tier hoes, but I am not about to give them the $100 they were asking in that place.

I left my normal hotel and stayed at Maria Luisa once because I saw people here reporting they stayed there. It was horrible. That place was so dingy and dusty. Fucked me up on the allergy side of the game. When I first started going to Lima I always stayed at Las Palmas for 89 soles. That shit went to 200 soles and that is when I moved my operation to Lince. There is not really anything I need to be in Miraflores for, and if I do need to go there then it is only a 1.50 soles bus ride away.
    Thanks for all your negative comments on Miraflores.

A good mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Jockey16  [View Original Post]
    Hi Folks,

It is the season and they are knocking.

Need more Santa Claus!

May I introduce Miss Al.

Later.
    Oh yes Jockey she needs a rider.

Good intel.

Quote Originally Posted by JackJericho  [View Original Post]
    Let's see if I can be of any help:

1. The R+V place near Av. Canada (actually it was in Av. Santa Catalina) has closed, not to reopen ever again. The are+V place in Av. Villaran (The first and biggest of them) is still open and in business. There is another are+V Place in Av. Arriola (the second and smallest of them) is open and in business too. All three are in the district of Santa Catalina and within 5 minutes by car (15 minutes walking) of each other.

2. Las Cucardas is still there as it was back in 2010, only a little better and with more girls. Also the quality of girls has improved with the adition of "imported" Colombian and Venezuelan girls in adition to the peruvian and Ecuatorian girls of 2010.

3. Jockey16 is right about Tekila Rock but, as you say, things change fast in this business. By the time you get here it might be better or it might be closed. Who knows?

No comment on Pizza Alley or Maria Luisa Hotel, none needed.

Our mutual friend, Sly One, is no longer living in Lima so there have been no more Sly One parties for some years now. I've been organizing Sly-One-style parties for some time, with Sly One's attendance, whenever he was in Lima and in the mood for a party, but I stopped too a few months ago. However, I suggest you PM Sly One to see if he is going to be in Lima about the same time you will and, if so, I'm sure we can work something out.

Welcome back to Peru. I hope you have a great time.

J. J.
    Thanks Mr. J.

You have always been a great asset to this board.

Christmas season = need money

Hi Folks,

It is the season and they are knocking.

Need more Santa Claus!

May I introduce Miss Al.

Later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails y800_20191104_114731.jpg‎   y800_x20191104_114818a.jpg‎   y800_x20191104_115020c.jpg‎   y800_x20191104_115323.jpg‎   y800_x20191104_115514b.jpg‎  

I have visited Lima many time in the past. Problem for me is the last time was in 2010. I read the Lima board a lot, but I still need some info as I have a trip booked for early Jan.

I have spoken to my amigo Jockey16,and he has helped me a lot. Some things I would like to know are.

1. R+V The massage place on 9 Av. Canada. I always had a great time there. Anyone been there lately?

2. Las Cucardas It was my favorite spot in Lima. Had some great times there with my Wing Men.

3. Tequila Rock. I still have a old tourist pass from there LOL. Jockey tells me it is not good anymore there, but things change, and you never know.

As far as Pizza Alley. I have never liked it there, and as far as it has went down hill is no matter to me.

Funny I used to make my headquarters at Hotel Maria Luisa, but I found out they have doubled their prices, and are no longer girl friendly. Such a shame as it had such a great location..
    Let's see if I can be of any help:

1. The R+V place near Av. Canada (actually it was in Av. Santa Catalina) has closed, not to reopen ever again. The are+V place in Av. Villaran (The first and biggest of them) is still open and in business. There is another are+V Place in Av. Arriola (the second and smallest of them) is open and in business too. All three are in the district of Santa Catalina and within 5 minutes by car (15 minutes walking) of each other.

2. Las Cucardas is still there as it was back in 2010, only a little better and with more girls. Also the quality of girls has improved with the adition of "imported" Colombian and Venezuelan girls in adition to the peruvian and Ecuatorian girls of 2010.

3. Jockey16 is right about Tekila Rock but, as you say, things change fast in this business. By the time you get here it might be better or it might be closed. Who knows?

No comment on Pizza Alley or Maria Luisa Hotel, none needed.

Our mutual friend, Sly One, is no longer living in Lima so there have been no more Sly One parties for some years now. I've been organizing Sly-One-style parties for some time, with Sly One's attendance, whenever he was in Lima and in the mood for a party, but I stopped too a few months ago. However, I suggest you PM Sly One to see if he is going to be in Lima about the same time you will and, if so, I'm sure we can work something out.

Welcome back to Peru. I hope you have a great time.

J. J.

Tequila Rock. I still have a old tourist pass from there LOL. Jockey tells me it is not good anymore there, but things change, and you never know.
    When was it ever good? I always saw TR as a tourist clip joint. Expensive drinks and expensive second and third tier hoes. I don't mind second and third tier hoes, but I am not about to give them the $100 they were asking in that place.

Funny I used to make my headquarters at Hotel Maria Luisa, but I found out they have doubled their prices, and are no longer girl friendly. Such a shame as it had such a great location.
    I left my normal hotel and stayed at Maria Luisa once because I saw people here reporting they stayed there. It was horrible. That place was so dingy and dusty. Fucked me up on the allergy side of the game. When I first started going to Lima I always stayed at Las Palmas for 89 soles. That shit went to 200 soles and that is when I moved my operation to Lince. There is not really anything I need to be in Miraflores for, and if I do need to go there then it is only a 1.50 soles bus ride away.

Need a little help.

I have visited Lima many time in the past. Problem for me is the last time was in 2010. I read the Lima board a lot, but I still need some info as I have a trip booked for early Jan.

I have spoken to my amigo Jockey16,and he has helped me a lot. Some things I would like to know are.

1. R+V The massage place on 9 Av. Canada. I always had a great time there. Anyone been there lately?

2. Las Cucardas It was my favorite spot in Lima. Had some great times there with my Wing Men.

3. Tequila Rock. I still have a old tourist pass from there LOL. Jockey tells me it is not good anymore there, but things change, and you never know.

As far as Pizza Alley. I have never liked it there, and as far as it has went down hill is no matter to me.

Funny I used to make my headquarters at Hotel Maria Luisa, but I found out they have doubled their prices, and are no longer girl friendly. Such a shame as it had such a great location.

Also I once went to one of Sly's party's. That was a blast. I hope he is in Lima when I'm there.

Any info would be nice, and but of course a trip report will follow.

Let me be a little help. I have many times been signed in to make a trip report then when I try to post the report I am told I am not signed in.

I now copy the report, and avoid the grief.

Posting Limitations