Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Lima

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 396 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 5937
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Yes, But

The hotel price is not cheap.

JW Marriott Hotel Lima

Malecóand de la Reserva 615, Miraflores LIMA 18, Peru. Rates: US200+. Tel: +51 1 217 7000. Chica Friendly, Yes, but not cheap. https://www.marriott.com/search/findHotels.mi.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrjohn10  [View Original Post]
    Hey!

I would like to know if the Marriott at Larcomar is a girl friendly hotel? If.

Not do you have any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrjohn10  [View Original Post]
    Hey! I would like to know if the Marriott at Larcomar is a girl friendly hotel? If. Not do you have any suggestions?
    I reported before about hookers being in the lobby, so I guess so.

Girl friendly hotel.

Hey!

I would like to know if the Marriott at Larcomar is a girl friendly hotel? If.

Not do you have any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by YuriB  [View Original Post]
    Lastly, does Uber / Lyft work in Peru?
    I used Uber the last couple of years; no problems. Not sure about Lyft.

Las cucardad.

Make sure you guys check it out! Def worth a look. And they have one or 2 very special gems. Went at 4 and there were 3 7's and a 9. All quoted standard 80 with an up charge for special requests. Had a great time and am just sad I went on my last day instead of my first.

Hence my disclaimer - "past performance is no guarantee of future results."

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    LOL. You made that shit sound way too easy man. Now you got everybody trying to rush off to Lima. I can see him in front of Plaza Vea right now turning around looking in every direction wondering where to go.

At&t

I my case AT&T will not get any money from me if I use Whatsapp. If I use AT&T text messaging I have to pay them.

And if I use their text messaging from say Argentina it would cost me a lot of $$. But, if I use Whatsapp they get nothing.

I get the countries sim card; that I am in, and use Whatsapp I can send text and photos for nothing.

You can also make phone calls with it for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]
    I think WT69 means telephone company hates it.
    Thanks man. I guess that makes more sense. Same as oil companies railroaded (pun intended) electric street car shit back in the day because they could not make money off of that. I took it as him referring to Frankfurt's mentioning that the hookers (service providers as well) were not answering his whatsapp messages. (I have had the same experience in Lima by the way - maybe because our whatsapp number is not a local number they don't respond?) I have T-mobile so worldwide internet is included in the $70/month that I pay for service. They don't really expect to make extra like AT&T I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankfurt  [View Original Post]
    YuriB -thanks for your comments. I'd however caution that hopefully I am not setting wrong expectations for others. If you have only 1 week to explore and limited on Spanish then you may be better off in a 'point and click' kind of a scene. In my jaunts, I never picked a girl from HDR or SL but rather pounded the pavement for Pensions and clubs where locals go find chicas.
    LOL. You made that shit sound way too easy man. Now you got everybody trying to rush off to Lima. I can see him in front of Plaza Vea right now turning around looking in every direction wondering where to go.

Telephone company hates it

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    I don't get what you are saying. Even when WhatsApp was not free it was popular. And what do you mean they hate it because they do not get money from it? It is for communicating. Like a telephone, email, or two cans connected with a string. How could there be an expectation to get money from it?
    I think WT69 means telephone company hates it.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    The main reason that WhatsApp is so popular is that is it free. The service providers hate it, because they do not get any money from it.
    I don't get what you are saying. Even when WhatsApp was not free it was popular. And what do you mean they hate it because they do not get money from it? It is for communicating. Like a telephone, email, or two cans connected with a string. How could there be an expectation to get money from it?

WhatsApp

The main reason that WhatsApp is so popular is that is it free. The service providers hate it, because they do not get any money from it.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopi...ma_Region.html

Also it is so valuable in What'sUp App; why it is better than Skype or text message, just curious?

YuriB -thanks for your comments. I'd however caution that hopefully I am not setting wrong expectations for others. If you have only 1 week to explore and limited on Spanish then you may be better off in a 'point and click' kind of a scene and perhaps in some other part of the world such as BKK. HKG or even FRA. Costa Rica no doubt is overpriced but again depends which market you are shopping in. For example you'd pay $80-100 for picking up chica from HDR or SL but fraction of that price if you try your luck at Pensions (most girls at Pension don't speak any English). In my jaunts, I never picked a girl from HDR or SL but rather pounded the pavement for Pensions and clubs where locals go find chicas.

If altitude sickness is not an issue for you -see my Quito report and it has a great scene at comparable prices plus there are at least two clubs Habanos and Vibracions where you can point and click without any homework.

Just wanted to throw it out there so you won't be disappointed in the outcome in case you do go to Lima but have a hard time due to language and logistics issues.

As for whatsapp -it is just that it happens to be the most popular communications app in certain parts of the world - you don't need to change your phone number or anything and you only need data access (cellular or WiFi). I can't explain why Viber is popular in certain other countries or why WeChat is popular in certain Asian countries -it's just the way it is. While in Rome, do as Romans do.

I like hunting as s learning exercise, forces me to understand the geography, local scene, street names, language and people and in the end have some fun.

Good luck on your next adventure.

You are probably right in general, but reading Frankfurt's adventures with pictures and links of beautiful thin 18 yo priced around 60 USD for an hour, I realized how much I overpaid and most importantly did not get in Costa Rica last year (you can find my report and 2, but is not as informative and exciting as Frankfurt's). I have only one week per year when I can fall into the heaven's hands with pure joy, so I was thinking to go to Costa Rica again, but Francfurt's report with its prices and beauty changed my mind. I am thinking of going to Lince. Lima. Peru. My problem though is that I have zero Spanish (and very bad in language skills so my only hope is Google translator -- I assume it would work).

I did not get what I paid for last year, I may try to do better this year!

Quote Originally Posted by Jockey16  [View Original Post]
    Congrats Frankfurt on a detailed and real reporting on the Lima Scene.
    Lima has many choices and just as in anything you buy, "what you pay is what you get".
    You are probably right in general, but reading Frankfurt's adventures with pictures and links of beautiful thin 18 yo priced around 60 USD for an hour, I realized how much I overpaid and most importantly did not get in Costa Rica last year (you can find my report and 2, but is not as informative and exciting as Frankfurt's). I have only one week per year when I can fall into the heaven's hands with pure joy, so I was thinking to go to Costa Rica again, but Francfurt's report with its prices and beauty changed my mind. I am thinking of going to Lince. Lima. Peru. My problem though is that I have zero Spanish (and very bad in language skills so my only hope is Google translator -- I assume it would work).

From the report I also assumed that it is pretty safe (everything is reasonable and random, but in general) so I can walk anywhere in Lima around Lince at night (no Gold chains, etc.) and I do not have to be nervous about my computer safety in hotels, and street food is okay, etc. Compare to San Jose at Costa Rica?

Also it is so valuable in What'sUp App; why it is better than skype or text message, just curious?

Congrats Frankfurt on a detailed and real reporting on the Lima Scene.

You wrote:

" The market I was shopping in ranged from the low to high end of the scale between S 70 for half hour ($21 USD) and S 200 for an hour ($47 USD). ".

So it is 300 sls for 90 min for the high end, so even for a fellow on a budget, that is how much you would have had to pay.

Since you chose the low end, it would have been nice if you would have included "The Trocadero", $5 entrance fee and $10 for 20 min.

Lima has many choices and just as in anything you buy, "what you pay is what you get".

Later.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankfurt  [View Original Post]
    This Lima report is more in the spirit of 'hermano de leche' as opposed to an ode to Ms. A, B, K or Z. 'Brother of the milk' -you are wondering what the heck is that but read on, you will find out. Those who are interested in $100 to $200+ USD shopping range may want to skip this one. Those interested in going about this business as close as the average Joe (rather 'Jose' more aptly) in Lima is then read on.

I did my pre-trip research using this forum and scanning local Lima ads on the internet. I thought the choices in Quito were overwhelming but yet again I was proven wrong by the sheer amount of websites dedicated to the scene in Lima. I was getting lost in the names of the neighborhoods and streets mentioned in the ads. The first thing I had to do was to spend good few hours on the google map in order to familiarize myself with the layout of Lima, main arteries and the suburbs. Once I had that figured out, it greatly helped me zoning in on one or two areas of this spread out metropolis.

As others have mentioned that the Lima traffic could be a nightmare, I chose a hotel in the area where I never had to take a taxi except once besides from-and-to the Lima international airport.

Arrival:

Arrived in LIM via EWR as I was in east coast on business trip to States. The flight surprisingly arrived on time close to mid night. No problems going through the customs -actually rather nice immigration agents compared to the ones I get back home.

Taxi:

I had prearranged a taxi driver to pick me up from airport for 50 Soles (S 50 = 13 Euros approx). I used the same driver to take me back to the airport. Each time he was there to pick me up ahead of the schedule. The first night I tipped him well as he drove me around my hotel past mid night to find any open convenience store or restaurant to get some food and supplies.

Hotel and neighborhood:

Based on my research and concentration of chicas / casas / cost, decided to stay in Lince. Yes, not in Miraflores. Some of you on the board will know that Lince hotels are primarily targeted to P4 P audience Virtually every block is dotted with such hotels offering hourly rentals, rooms with Jacuzzi and mirrors etc. Most of these don't even offer overnight accommodations! I had to call around a few until I found one which looked like a 'family' oriented hotel, had WiFi, hot water, breakfast and was smack dab in the middle of where I wanted to be. To be exact, I wanted to be in walking distance of street named 'Risso' and where it is intersected by Avenida Petit Thouars, Avenida Arequipa or Avenida Arenales. I found lot of chicas referring me to 'Plaza Vea' as a landmark which I initially thought was a 'Square' or a 'Plaza' in a literal sense but it's a name of a f'and shopping center! Live and learn I suppose.

Initially I had only booked my hotel for two nights as I wasn't sure what to expect but extended it day by day. I paid on average $49 USD including breakfast. On check in I changed the assigned room due to street noise and was happy with the other room on higher floor and away from the main street. The only negative was that the room had no fridge or locker.

There was so much pussy to be had in the 2 to 7 block radius of my hotel that I never had to take a cab or venture out to gringo pick-up bars and restaurants in Miraflores for overpriced pussy. By the time 9 or 10 PM rolled around, I had already had on average two or three encounters that I just wanted to go to sleep after a post dinner stroll.

Another reason I decided to stay in Lince was to be in a situation where I was forced to converse in Spanish -be it with hotel staff, corner convenience store, restaurant, tourist office and of course with the chicas. In my entire time in the area, did not meet a single person who spoke English. I also liked being in area where I could experience life in non touristy part of town -a slice of daily life so to speak.

Although I wouldn't classify my hotel as strictly for P4P or couples' only establishment compared to other hotels around it as few families were staying in the hotel, I had no problem having three or four different chicas come to my room via lobby. The front desk would call me to ask if chica could come up to my room and would call me once she left to check everything was OK. One time I went back down with a chica and found out that her ID was held at the front desk. So all in all if done discreetly, this hotel could be classified as 'chica friendly' at no extra cost.

I found couple of restaurants around the hotel where I had most of my meals. In one restaurant particularly which I frequented the most, they treated me like family and the owner lady on two occasions sent the teenager son to go get wine from store for me because I had asked the first night I ate there and they didn't have any. I had the most expensive items on the menu for dinner and the highest bill I paid for the bill was whopping $13 USD. The lunch at same place was average $3-4 USD (menu del DIA) including soup, and main dish of rice with chicken or beef.

While in Lima I also tried 'Chicha Morada' and 'Pisco Sour'. Both sort of one and done kind of drinks for me but checked off my to-do list.

Chicas and casas pricing structure:

The market I was shopping in ranged from the low to high end of the scale between S 70 for half hour ($21 USD) and S 200 for an hour ($47 USD). I stuck to this market during my entire stay and the most I paid was S 160 for couple of hours to a girl named Esmeralda who claimed she lived all the way and came from San Juan de Lurigancho which in bad traffic could be up to 2 hours north of Lima.

The gringo market rates I was quoted were from 300 S plus taxi ($100 USD approx including taxi) to $200 USD (yeah no kidding) by an Argentinian girl advertising in fancy part of town.

Chicas:

I lost the count of girls during my 6 days stay in Lima. But starting the first full day sort of fall in the rhythm of things -breakfast around 8 AM, back to room to take care of my day job, texting chicas and plan to have first encounter around 11 AM, then lunch around 1 PM, second encounter around 3 PM, catch up on work, do some walking or touristy stuff and another encounter or two between 7 or 9 PM.

Except for two chicas that I met on the street (unplanned), all others were found online in local ads advertising to have whatsapp contact. Although it was frustrating that many girls listed whatsapp but when I tried they didn't have whatsapp. There were some really hot girls 19-20 years old in Ov. Santa Anita area (far from Lince) that I'd have loved to meet but them not having whatsapp was a deal breaker. One of those girls I tried to convince to meet me at my hotel but with the language barrier it was not possible. I thought about having the hotel guy or my airport driver help me out but didn't pursue that option. Oh well. I didn't repeat with any chica despite exchanging numbers and couple of them willing to meet for TLN.

Most of the chicas I met were from Photokines website and by google searching the phone numbers found on Photokines that led to plethora of other websites dedicated to particular neighborhoods of Lima such as Lince, Jesus Maria, LOS Olivos, Megaplaza, Ovalo Santa Anita Miraflores etc. Note that most of the website ads are heavily photoshoped.

Day 1:

I had pre-planned to meet this girl I had been in contact on and off before arrival in Lima -named Esmeralda. She was young and cute and friendly in her banter during our whatsapp chats as she would leave me long messages -all in Spanish of course. I used that to farther improve my listening comprehension haha. Anyhow we were supposed to meet in the afternoon of my first full day in Lima but of course she couldn't come at agreed upon time. I was half expecting that and already had my back up list handy. So no harm done. She apologizes that she has to go to university, she is two hours away blah blah. I listened to her excuses but also knew that that particular Monday was national holiday in Peru! So I am sure the university excuse was as good as the dog ate my homework excuse. She said she will meet met at 3 PM which later turned into 7 PM.

Having Esmeralda flake on me for the afternoon, proceeded to contact the next girl on my list.

This girl had a body that had to be 10, tall, slender, no ounce of fat, flat belly, long hair and only 19 or 18 -from Venezuela. She went by Melissa. She quoted me (later found out it was her lady handler that was texting) 70 S for half hour and 150 S for the hour. She was less than 10 minutes walk from my hotel -guess where? Corner of Risso and Avenida Arenales. She posted this as her video in her ad.

http://www.gatitasdelivery.com/2018/...-en-lince.html

https://www.xvideos.com/video3834517...ita_venezolana

Melissa turned out to be the same girl as in the pics she sent me via Whatsapp and in her ad -although I question if that's her in that video as the girl in video is far more light skinned than Melissa was but has the same body type (see pics).

Anyhow, for 70 S you can't go wrong. Melissa wasn't a GFE experience as she only offered CBJ but her spectacular tight lithe body made up for it. I asked her and later her handler if there were other girls in the apartment but both said no.

After leaving Melissa strolled around Plaza Vea and got some lunch on Avenida Arenales close to hotel Kingdom. It is one noisy area with constant noise from traffic and non stop beeping of horns by private cars offering taxi services. During lunch started getting messages from Esmeralda asking me if I wanted her to bring her cousin along in the evening! The fact that she was having hard time just bringing herself to meet, I turned down her offer suspecting further scheduling nightmare after asking her to send me the pictures of her cousin More on that later.

She apologized for not keeping time and promised to meet later in the evening but I wasn't holding my breath. After having Melissa for brunch I was planning next session few blocks down at a casa (apartment) where I ended up going every day during my stay in Lince and meeting a new girl each time.

This nice casa / apartment was in a nondescript residential / commercial multi-story building on Petit Thouars. The whatsapp number is handled by the girl who manages the font desk. She wasn't too bad herself but a little unkempt. None of the girls spoke any English. There was a line up of 5 girls and I picked the one I had my eyes on based on their Photokines ad.

The names of the girls I met there are a blur. Their photos with blurred faces are on their online ads. For me an attractive face is the first thing when it comes to the line up. The girl I had my eyes on based on her body pics in the ad turned out to be a 7 in face but had a welcoming smiling attitude so decided to go with her. Opted for S 100 for 30 minutes session. One hour session will cost you S 150. They operate from 9:30 AM till 10:00 PM.

You can see from the pics with dark red curtains that they have nice clean room. Shower available in a small bathroom outside the room. The room has the most popular chair in Central / South America -the love chair haha I recall the first time I saw it in El Salvador I had referred to it in my report as S-shaped chair. Well by this time I was fully conversed in how to fully utilize the potential of this chair and did so on every visit to this casa on this and subsequent visits.

The session starts out with the massage, nice view of the naked girl in the mirror adjacent to the massage table. On the flip she started playing with the little brother and proceeded to CBJ. We moved the action to the love chair and tried couple positions -my favorite being her on top with full access to her tits with my hands and mouth. Got to love the view. After a nice ending, exchanged pleasantries but I didn't ask for her number or told her 'see you again soon' hahaha as there were plenty of other girls in the same casa on my to-do list. I was only able to sneak a clothed pic of her in blue dress -girl with long hair and high heels.

Left the casa happy, it wasn't even sun down yet. With two orgasms, the urge to hunt faded a bit which allowed me to go back to hotel three blocks down and focus on other matters of business.

6:00 PM rolls around, started getting messages from Esmeralda that this time she is really on her way and the traffic is bad blah blah. I am still not holding my breath and quite honestly the excitement of meeting her had somewhat faded as I wasn't in too much of a mood -feeling satiated perhaps! Lo and behold, little past 7 PM the hotel room phone rings and in rapid Espanol the manager says something. I got 60% of it but whatever he said included the words 'senorita Esmeralda' ! In my scrambled attempt to reply in Spanish I said 'hao the hao the'. Oh wait I muttered to myself as that was in Mandarin! So had to rapidly make another context switch from Mandarin to Castellano and asked the manager to send her upstairs.

Esmeralda shows up all flustered but is apologetic and sweaty -sits down on bed and goes on a rant about how long it took her to get to Lince from SJL and how the taxi driver dropped her at wrong place yada yada. I asked if she wanted to take shower and she agreed. Comes out wrapped in the towel and the fun begins. Total GFE, as wet between her thighs as she could get, had to put a towel under her ass. Nice view of her in the mirror at the foot of the bed with her going down on me with her ass in the air. The lost excitement of post second orgasm had returned with a fury. Banged her hard doggie and the view in the mirror was awesome. After the first round she showed no signs of rushing out, laid there and she would have fallen asleep had I let her. We talked for a while as she wanted to practice the little English she is learning in the University. All in all a good time for S 160 and she again insisted if I want her to bring her cousin the next time. I said I can't promise but I may be interested in seeing her cousin alone the next time.

Day 1 in the books -welcome to Lima.

Day 2 started out pretty much same as the previous day except today I had some touristy stuff planned. After breakfast headed back to the same casa on Petit Thouars. I was greeted by the same girl and she asked if I wanted the girl from yesterday or if I wanted the presentation. I of course asked for the line up! Three girls were the same from yesterday including the girl in blue dress that I shagged the other day but there were two new faces. After the presentation the girls walk out of the room and the admin asks which girl you want. I asked for the girl that introduced her last.

This girl was more of a mellow GFE and DFK'd with zest while getting wet between her legs. She even did a solid back massage that I liked. Moved the operation to the love chair and did her from behind standing. All the while I am thinking that I am starting to like this love chair more and more. We exchanged niceties but again I didn't ask for her number as there were many girls in this place to be had. Left happy and it was only 11 AM.

I was to meet my tour guide in the main plaza of the historic center around 2 PM. I opted for the walk instead of using a cab. I walked north on Petit Thouars without a single turn, walked past the famous Water Park where they have light shows, past couple of universities, police HQ, national radio station, through the Exposition park, past the Supreme Court and the Sheraton all the way into the historic center past Plaza San Martin to Plaza de Armas in front of the Presidential Palace. It was about 5 Km from my hotel and took me about an hour of brisk walk. It was perfect time to grab some lunch before my guided tour.

Again since this is not a Lonely Planet Lima forum, to be brief -I was thoroughly impressed by historic Lima, elements of Moorish architecture, the Catacombs in convent of San Francisco and Plaza San Martin to mention a few highlights. You could easily spend half a day wandering around the colonial streets. As a matter of fact that is exactly what I did. On top of it, for good half hour chapped up and flirted with a redhead in souvenir shop and managed to get her number -life is good, no complaints.

I started to make my way back to the hotel -another little over an hour walk in rush hour, loved playing the game of froggy crossing streets. I spent lot of time in Bombay and Bangalore and other countries where there are no traffic or pedestrian safety laws. Lima turned out to be cake walk compared to the mean streets of Bombay! If you aren't used to it, stick to crossing street when light is green.

After refreshing, headed for dinner and started texting couple of chicas on my list for today. I had been chatting with Sasha and decided to have her come over around 8 PM. She was ready in no time but I told her to hold off her horses as I had to finish dinner etc.

Sasha shows up to my room -same drill, I get call front front desk, I say ok, this time in Spanish, not in Chinese and he lets her come up to my room. Sasha is in her mid 20's, university student -she had a bag of books and notebook in her purse. We chatted about her school. It turns out she also lives 2 hours away or so and comes to Lince after school looking for work and at night takes bus back to her home. Tough life. Sasha was total GFE with nice body, full lips and totally into it and un-rushed. You can see her videos and photos at:

https://www.photokinesiologas.com/ki...halls-id-q9kyq

She asked for S 150 and I paid her little tip on top as she made me come twice in an hour which I wasn't expecting.

She asked if I could walk down with her and down the block. I said OK why not. This is when I found that the front desk was keeping the ID of the chicas. We started walking and I asked her if she wanted to get a drink or eat. She gladly accepted. We ended up having a nice time practicing Spanish and me correcting her English grammar. She told me that she lives with her parents as most of the college girls do and she is expected to be home albeit late at night -not that I proposed a TLN! Very cool and authentic girl indeed.

We said good byes, headed back to hotel and called it a night.

Day 2 in the books.

Day 3 and beyond:

Take the first two days and run the rinse repeat cycle! Between exploring Lima's touristy sites especially the Museo Larco, walking around, banging chicas throughout the day, visiting my favorite casa and catching up on work, the days went by fast. Going to Larco was the only time besides airport run that I used a cab as it is located way far out in Pueblo Libre neighborhood.

During rest of my 3 days in Lima I spent half a day in Miraflores and San Isidro to see the upscale parts of town, went down the coast, took a real estate tour, saw one girl for FBSM and fucked around -a lot actually. I saw Lania with massive tits then Lania again with her 18 year old girlfriend (see pic), then Lania's friend Xiomara -all around the block from my hotel. Lania asked for S 140 for doubles (S 70 to each girl) -S 30 extra for anal with Lania, total PSE experience each time with all three girls.

And before I forget to mention, even fucked a girl who wore a mask the entire time to protect her privacy. She went by Nelly -pics attached.

Here is one example of Lania in action -she has several videos online in solo and trio action.

https://www.xvideos.com/video2749178..._haciendo_rusa

Lania in trio with her friend (not the one I saw):

https://www.xvideos.com/video2870561...-_trio_lesbico

And yes I ended up eventually fucking Esmeralda's cousin Oriana too (see pic) while Esmeralda waited down in hotel lobby.

As I said, things fell in sort of a daily rhythm. The security guards in front of other hotels around the block, the grocery store guy, the laundry shop lady, the money exchange dude behind the grill -all started greeting me like a neighbor. I went up and down Arequipa and Petit Thouars at all hours of the day without feeling any danger. Always saw long lines in front of a soup shop named 'Siete Sopas' -not a soup fan but if that tickles your fancy then give it a shot.

I saw plenty of girls hanging out at night around famous short term hotels such as Jardins across from Hostal Lince off of Arequipa. I picked up two girls from there for a trio when I was out one night for a post dinner stroll -didn't plan on it but sort of 'ran into the situation' haha.

Due to some personal issues I couldn't make a trip outside Lima but it's OK as I'd definitely return when I visit MP and will do a night or two in Lima on front and back end of MP trip.

It gives me no pleasure to say but I'd only be responding to inbox messages from ISG members who have contributed to the forum, this or any other city forum. Lately I am seeing lot of guys asking for information and inboxing me but never posting a report of their own. I'd be happy to provide the driver contact or whatever details still fresh in my memory but only to contributing members of the forum.

To summarize. I had a great time in Lima, all the pre trip planning paid off big time so guys do your homework. I got to practice my Spanish in all sorts of daily situations. The more I travel in central / south America, the more I want to do it the way the locals are doing it. Which brings us to 'hermano de leche' . It is actually a local forum much like ISG or 'forodecostarica' except it is only dedicated to Lima and Peru.

https://hermanodeleche.com/forum/18-...entro-de-lima/

I used this website extensively to search for girls I was interested in, looking for casas, pricing structure and of course for new Peruvian vocabulary. My favorite new word from Lima trip -'Chibola'.

Posting Limitations