Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Lima

+ Add Report
Page 303 of 397 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 313 353 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 5941
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Sammon/LB

This is really important info...thanks. I asked her where she wanted the leche and she said anywhere I wanted. I was already in her and had a nice buzz going. I only thought about it afterwards.

I am not sure if I should even bring up the conversation with her. She might realize I am nervous about it and see it as an opportunity. Besides that I have treated her very well and she adores me. Maybe a gift before leaving is not a bad idea?

If by chance anything did go wrong about how much do you think I should offer a girl ?

If I could I would put both your reports into the reports of distinction but I am on a public computer. I dont think ISG has a thread on this topic...or is there one?

Thanks again. I am a total novice with regular girls. I can totally see what the benefits are with pfp over regular girls.

I can also see the benefits of having an apartment in lima vs a hotel. I am doing the walk of shame at the ML...now thats bad!!

On a heavier note: Does anyone know what the laws are regarding americans and fathering babies abroad? Ie. You get an email saying you are the father of a brand new baby and you are in america and the chica is in peru. Does the USA come after you for alimony ? I came in a girls pussy the other day and I regret it now. I dont want kids. Does anyone have experience with this?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

I have made total of eight girls pregnant so far outside USA.
    Six ended in abortion. Two, I never heard from them after they said I was the father and I was insisting on them having abortion.
    I have paid money for abortion in all cases. Two were Chinese, three thai, three PHI. In China they said abortion was free and I just paid some money to make them happy, besides they did not want to have a baby anyway.
    Thai girls , one did not want the baby so it was easy. I think I paid approx 12,000 Baht total to her. Did not check the medical bills. The other one wanted to have the baby but I held firm. She realized she cannot raise the baby alone and had the abortion. Third one I never heard from after I sent the money. Maybe she was lying.
    Two of the PHI girls agreed for abortion and sent me the bills from the clinic.
    Paid 6000 pesos each. Third one never heard from her. Maybe I am not the father or she found somebody else to take the blame.
    All these girls are regular girls. I have also had couple of bargirls claim they got pregnant from me but relented after I lied to them that I had vasectomy done. They said sorry. Normally I do use condom with bargirls but there were some lapses because of too many drinks and heat of the moment.
    I am not a lawyer. as far as I know legally there is no obligation to pay child support to girls from foreign countries. Morally yes if after testing you are really the father. Nobody can force you to get tested.
    I do not know if the girl can go to court asking for child support if there is no proof you are the father. In USA courts can force you to get tested.
    Maybe fellow board members know this. Has any girl who is pregnant has gone to their court in any country for child support against you?
    If so does the immigration computer has your name or were you prevented from exiting the country?

Quote Originally Posted by Artisttyp

On a heavier note: Does anyone know what the laws are regarding americans and fathering babies abroad? Ie. You get an email saying you are the father of a brand new baby and you are in america and the chica is in peru. Does the USA come after you for alimony ? I came in a girls pussy the other day and I regret it now. I dont want kids. Does anyone have experience with this?

Thanks
    I know a few guy's it has happened to while in the states and they assumed responsibility. It has happened with a lot of others (my self included) that are here full time and either they have gone the abort route or have paid off the family by buying them a business,etc.

For a long time now, I always insist the girl swallow or take the "pill" before she leaves my apartment or at the very least "douche".

I think it would make sense to sit down with the girl and find out what her "intentions" are and at the very least have an "official" pregnancy test before you leave to avoid problems if you ever decide to return.

[QUOTE=Menteng]I envied you when I saw you with both of them, but now I envy you more. Hmm, maybe I should try that link before my next visit to Lima.[/QUOTE

Please dont envy me. I am just a loser who has alot of luck in lima! It was good to meet you. I think me and you are on the same page when it comes to mongering. I am sure you have many stories to tell from indonesia and beyond.

All the best.

Artisttyp

No "J" wasn't the curly one. The curly one was the friend from hell.
    I envied you when I saw you with both of them, but now I envy you more. Hmm, maybe I should try that link before my next visit to Lima.

Quote Originally Posted by Menteng
    Was "J" the curly one?

No "J" wasn't the curly one. The curly one was the friend from hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Lima Busy
    Nice report Artist!
    All the regulars and expats have pretty much the same results as you. When I first came down 6 years ago and started using the sites "I thought it was just me" that was having so much luck. Much to my chagrin, I realized that if "Ian" could do it anybody could! I was involved in the dating scene in NYC for many years before discovering Lima. I found myself spending $400-$500 a weekend on dating (I did enjoy the restaurants) before I discovered I could go on "several" dates a day (down here) for the same price.

After awhile as your confidence builds, you will rely much less on the dating sites(always a good way to meet out of town women) and focus more on the girls walking along the Malecon/salesgirls/waitresses/ and the often sought after Azafata's.

Miraflores for all its inhabitants is still very much a small town, and guys quickly develop a reputation!

One piece of advice is never tell or take these girls to your "usual hangouts". Once you get in a Peruana's pants, they are hard to get rid of and a "cat fight" in your favorite "hang out" while good for the ego, is something you really want to avoid!

Keep enjoying "life in Lima"!
    Thank you. You have always been very cordial with me and I appreciate it. As a newbie I respect your opinions and as always your advice. You are a decent new yorker like myself...kudos.

Thank you for filling me in about "asia" . We HATE the hamptons!

Dangerous Liasons!

Greetings,

I have been here for only a week and already much has happened. My focus this trip is the same as my last trip which is working the personal sites prior to arriving. I started about a month ago. I more or less sent out 50+ emails then worked with whatever stuck. You can call it what you want but the more emails you send out the better luck you will have with your return. If only the stock market worked this way!

I must say though that it isnt easy. You really need to have your shit together and a game plan/alibi before you start playing around. I made the mistake of saying I had already been to lima a few times...not good. You are in a much better position if you acknowledge yourself as a newbieīso they think things are in their favor. I got out of it by saying I am thinking of moving here that is why I come back so often. We will see how long that holds up.

Before I give the rundown on my first few dates I must mention that their is some construction going on at the maria luisa. Wherever I am I bring the noise. Construction follows me like flies to shit. It should be over in a few days but I felt inclined to mention it. Today they are working on the 3rd floor then they will re-do the flooring in the lobby. Otherwise I was doing great for the first few days sleeping until 10am.

DATES:

#1 We call her "J"

Early 30s lives with kid lives about 18 hours away from lima. She was coming to lima to buy supplies anyway so had nothing to lose by meeting me. She seemed very interested online. She had one other experience with a dutch guy that turned out sour and I was her last go. If it didnt work with me then she was giving it up. It sort of worked out that way in the end but not without a climax.

She meets me in parque kennedy looks good enough to me. We go have tea talk a little then we go walking in el centro looking for supplies which she sells for a higher price in her little pueblo. She seemed to have a downer personality so I kept trying to keep things light and peachy. We stopped in one store and she fell in love with some cheap $17 dress and I decided to buy it for her. Ive never done that before so I was curious to see what her response would be. She was pleased of course and I also made a deal that she would wear the dress if I bought it for her. She had on jeans when she came to see me...not to mention the wind from buses wooshing by(lifting her dress) made it a very pleasant site to witness. We then had lunch and decided to take a little bus tour to cerro san cristobal. I had never been there and i was very pleased to have gone. You board a little bus in plaza mayor and it takes you up to a mirador (lookout) and you can see lima from a birds eye view. The tour is only 5 soles per person and lasts about an hour but you need to have a full bus before it takes off. The whole time I was making moves caressing and giving hugs but she seemed only a little responsive. Actually I was getting tired of her.

Anyway we get back to miraflores and she says a friend of hers wants to meet us for a drink. She hadnt seen her in awhile. The friend turns out to be the worst nightmare. She lived in the USA for 2 years with her fiance who died in iraq then had to return to lima after. She kept on interrogating me about my plans in lima and was talking shit about guys thinking they can come here and mess around etc. I told J she had to go. Not to mention she recommended we go to mangos in larcomar to have a drink where they *only cost 20 soles. Like I am going to buy this ***** $6 drinks..wrong. Not to mention she had a nasty black eye with red in the whites. She fell on a table I was told. I tell j I will invite her for a beer with us on callede pizzas then she leaves.

Beer time ends and I manage to get j into my hotel room. I put on bachata and we dance a little start talking etc. Again I am making moves but she seems stand offish. Finally we get to serious talking blah blah blah then to my surprise she lets me in. She lets me start DFK and feeling her up. I was ready to let her go and go to calle pizzas on a hunt. She surprised the hell out of me. It took all my bullshit and scamming skills to make it happen and it worked!!

We have sex she says no nb but I am thrilled to lick her pussy regardless. Finish off and was satisfied. She decided to spend the night and before going to bed she starts playing with my dick again and proceeds to give me and ok bbbj then she licks my balls as I finish.

She falls asleep then 4 hours later I havent had a wink. I just cant sleep with anybody. I am a true bachelor. Unless I am [CodeWord140] drunk or collapsing from exhaustion it just wont happen. I start to get really annoyed since I knew I had a date the follwoing day so I ask her if I can put her in a cab. All shit broke loose and after an hour of very uncomfortable chat she leaves and I feel like shit. She wound up getting her own room at the luisa! She was staying with a friend and didnt have a key yada yada ya. I felt horrible but I was freaking out that I couldnt sleep. It was an awful experience and i will never again invite anyone to sleep over. I just cant do it. I apologized the next day but of course got no response. I am still very sorry for what I did but I am worthless without sleep. Besides I had the shits the next day so I payed the price as well.

Date #2 we call her "G"

G was simple she came to me deciding she wanted to have sex before I did. I went with her to la punta in callao where we boarded a little boat tour for 5 soles each. We had luch then in the cab back to miraflores she is all over me.
    We get to my hotel and she lets loose. She performed well minus her bj skills which were zero. I had to explain to her what to do and she still sucked at it.
    I got to lick her ass really well and had a good time regardless. We eat dinner and invites me to call her when ever I want to hook up. We like dates like this!

Date #3 we call her V

V is a sexy inca girl..very indian looking which I love. Yesterday I invite her to a buffet and then to see slumdog millionare. We havent had sex yet but we have another date planned for tomorrow. She already wants me to meet her family etc. She is the more serious type. I think things will work out regardless.

Date #4 we call her M

M is a girl I hooked up with last time. She gives it to me raw and lets me cum wherever I want. This time it was right in her pussy and when I gave her a towel she used it as a cork and never showered after. Any clues as to what she is looking for? She scares me but she lets me tear her up so YES we like girls like M as well.

Ive already put out another batch of emails to fill this weeks agenda. It will get alot more tricky as time goes on and I try to balance the situation. Eventually I forsee a demise in my empire. Hopefully I will have chosen a few solid catches and will work from them and whatever pfp options are available once Ive exhausted the freebies.

This is really good training for me. Ive never had so much experience dating and negotiating as Ive done in lima. You have to be a quick thinker and have your act together or else the house of cards will crumble. I totally welcome the experience. I never get to do this in NYC.

I am mainly on latinlovesearch.com A member on ISG turned me onto it and I have been forever grateful. I wish the same for all of you.

The best part about dating in lima is that it is very cheap. You can take a date to coffee then a movie then dinner for nothing. Ive spent around $50 a day for two people. It makes a world of difference when you are able to do this. Maybe I could score a skank in america if I was able to do the same there.
    Nice report Artist!
    All the regulars and expats have pretty much the same results as you. When I first came down 6 years ago and started using the sites "I thought it was just me" that was having so much luck. Much to my chagrin, I realized that if "Ian" could do it anybody could! I was involved in the dating scene in NYC for many years before discovering Lima. I found myself spending $400-$500 a weekend on dating (I did enjoy the restaurants) before I discovered I could go on "several" dates a day (down here) for the same price.

After awhile as your confidence builds, you will rely much less on the dating sites(always a good way to meet out of town women) and focus more on the girls walking along the Malecon/salesgirls/waitresses/ and the often sought after Azafata's.

Miraflores for all its inhabitants is still very much a small town, and guys quickly develop a reputation!

One piece of advice is never tell or take these girls to your "usual hangouts". Once you get in a Peruana's pants, they are hard to get rid of and a "cat fight" in your favorite "hang out" while good for the ego, is something you really want to avoid!

Keep enjoying "life in Lima"!

DATES:

#1 We call her "J"

She meets me in parque kennedy looks good enough to me.

Anyway we get back to miraflores and she says a friend of hers wants to meet us for a drink. She hadnt seen her in awhile. The friend turns out to be the worst nightmare. She lived in the USA for 2 years with her fiance who died in iraq then had to return to lima after.
    Was "J" the curly one?

Has anyone been to this beach town (asia) and is it worth an overnight trip on the weekends?
    I was there a few weeks ago ( My buddies rent a party house there when in town) and as I know you I can say it is "not your scene"!

The Boulevard (as it is known) has all the high end restaurants/stores and clubs and is the Peruvian version of the "Hamptons". You will be paying $150.00 a night and they will give you a funny look if you do not pull up in a nice "ride".

The fact that the young girls will not look at you only makes matters worse.

My friends are young (27) Arab millionaires and they had to hire a well connected Peruvian attorney in order to have the privilege of renting a house for $10,000.00 a month.

They rented an 18 passenger "Limo" to shuttle girls between Miraflores and their weekend parties.

What really "freaked me" was they hired a doctor and two nurses to oversee the "bathing" and "douching" of the girls with something called "Hydradane" or something before anybody would touch them!

If I were you, I would check out something like San Bartola/Punto Hermosa 45 mins south or Cerra Azul if you want to go a couple of hours.

Asia

Has anyone been to this beach town (asia) and is it worth an overnight trip on the weekends?

Artisttyp week #1

Greetings,

I have been here for only a week and already much has happened. My focus this trip is the same as my last trip which is working the personal sites prior to arriving. I started about a month ago. I more or less sent out 50+ emails then worked with whatever stuck. You can call it what you want but the more emails you send out the better luck you will have with your return. If only the stock market worked this way!

I must say though that it isnt easy. You really need to have your shit together and a game plan/alibi before you start playing around. I made the mistake of saying I had already been to lima a few times...not good. You are in a much better position if you acknowledge yourself as a newbieīso they think things are in their favor. I got out of it by saying I am thinking of moving here that is why I come back so often. We will see how long that holds up.

Before I give the rundown on my first few dates I must mention that their is some construction going on at the maria luisa. Wherever I am I bring the noise. Construction follows me like flies to shit. It should be over in a few days but I felt inclined to mention it. Today they are working on the 3rd floor then they will re-do the flooring in the lobby. Otherwise I was doing great for the first few days sleeping until 10am.

DATES:

#1 We call her "J"

Early 30s lives with kid lives about 18 hours away from lima. She was coming to lima to buy supplies anyway so had nothing to lose by meeting me. She seemed very interested online. She had one other experience with a dutch guy that turned out sour and I was her last go. If it didnt work with me then she was giving it up. It sort of worked out that way in the end but not without a climax.

She meets me in parque kennedy looks good enough to me. We go have tea talk a little then we go walking in el centro looking for supplies which she sells for a higher price in her little pueblo. She seemed to have a downer personality so I kept trying to keep things light and peachy. We stopped in one store and she fell in love with some cheap $17 dress and I decided to buy it for her. Ive never done that before so I was curious to see what her response would be. She was pleased of course and I also made a deal that she would wear the dress if I bought it for her. She had on jeans when she came to see me...not to mention the wind from buses wooshing by(lifting her dress) made it a very pleasant site to witness. We then had lunch and decided to take a little bus tour to cerro san cristobal. I had never been there and i was very pleased to have gone. You board a little bus in plaza mayor and it takes you up to a mirador (lookout) and you can see lima from a birds eye view. The tour is only 5 soles per person and lasts about an hour but you need to have a full bus before it takes off. The whole time I was making moves caressing and giving hugs but she seemed only a little responsive. Actually I was getting tired of her.

Anyway we get back to miraflores and she says a friend of hers wants to meet us for a drink. She hadnt seen her in awhile. The friend turns out to be the worst nightmare. She lived in the USA for 2 years with her fiance who died in iraq then had to return to lima after. She kept on interrogating me about my plans in lima and was talking shit about guys thinking they can come here and mess around etc. I told J she had to go. Not to mention she recommended we go to mangos in larcomar to have a drink where they *only cost 20 soles. Like I am going to buy this ***** $6 drinks..wrong. Not to mention she had a nasty black eye with red in the whites. She fell on a table I was told. I tell j I will invite her for a beer with us on callede pizzas then she leaves.

Beer time ends and I manage to get j into my hotel room. I put on bachata and we dance a little start talking etc. Again I am making moves but she seems stand offish. Finally we get to serious talking blah blah blah then to my surprise she lets me in. She lets me start DFK and feeling her up. I was ready to let her go and go to calle pizzas on a hunt. She surprised the hell out of me. It took all my bullshit and scamming skills to make it happen and it worked!!

We have sex she says no nb but I am thrilled to lick her pussy regardless. Finish off and was satisfied. She decided to spend the night and before going to bed she starts playing with my dick again and proceeds to give me and ok bbbj then she licks my balls as I finish.

She falls asleep then 4 hours later I havent had a wink. I just cant sleep with anybody. I am a true bachelor. Unless I am [CodeWord140] drunk or collapsing from exhaustion it just wont happen. I start to get really annoyed since I knew I had a date the follwoing day so I ask her if I can put her in a cab. All shit broke loose and after an hour of very uncomfortable chat she leaves and I feel like shit. She wound up getting her own room at the luisa! She was staying with a friend and didnt have a key yada yada ya. I felt horrible but I was freaking out that I couldnt sleep. It was an awful experience and i will never again invite anyone to sleep over. I just cant do it. I apologized the next day but of course got no response. I am still very sorry for what I did but I am worthless without sleep. Besides I had the shits the next day so I payed the price as well.

Date #2 we call her "G"

G was simple she came to me deciding she wanted to have sex before I did. I went with her to la punta in callao where we boarded a little boat tour for 5 soles each. We had luch then in the cab back to miraflores she is all over me.
    We get to my hotel and she lets loose. She performed well minus her bj skills which were zero. I had to explain to her what to do and she still sucked at it.
    I got to lick her ass really well and had a good time regardless. We eat dinner and invites me to call her when ever I want to hook up. We like dates like this!

Date #3 we call her V

V is a sexy inca girl..very indian looking which I love. Yesterday I invite her to a buffet and then to see slumdog millionare. We havent had sex yet but we have another date planned for tomorrow. She already wants me to meet her family etc. She is the more serious type. I think things will work out regardless.

Date #4 we call her M

M is a girl I hooked up with last time. She gives it to me raw and lets me cum wherever I want. This time it was right in her pussy and when I gave her a towel she used it as a cork and never showered after. Any clues as to what she is looking for? She scares me but she lets me tear her up so YES we like girls like M as well.

Ive already put out another batch of emails to fill this weeks agenda. It will get alot more tricky as time goes on and I try to balance the situation. Eventually I forsee a demise in my empire. Hopefully I will have chosen a few solid catches and will work from them and whatever pfp options are available once Ive exhausted the freebies.

This is really good training for me. Ive never had so much experience dating and negotiating as Ive done in lima. You have to be a quick thinker and have your act together or else the house of cards will crumble. I totally welcome the experience. I never get to do this in NYC.

I am mainly on latinlovesearch.com A member on ISG turned me onto it and I have been forever grateful. I wish the same for all of you.

The best part about dating in lima is that it is very cheap. You can take a date to coffee then a movie then dinner for nothing. Ive spent around $50 a day for two people. It makes a world of difference when you are able to do this. Maybe I could score a skank in america if I was able to do the same there.

BEACHES

I was told you can reach a few beaches like punta hermosa playa negra ans asia fairly easy by bus. These beaches are about an hour to two hours away. The last bus leaves at 5pm so you have to plan a very early day.

From miraflores you can take a micro marked todo bienavides until you get to the bus stop (paradero) pan americana sur. Get off there then walk under a bridge near the university and you will see the buses lined up going to the beaches. You will see the university de ricardo palma as a refrence point.

Another option I was told is to go to ave 28 de julio in the centro and buy tickets on a bus headed to ICA. Those routes will let you off at the beaches.

I was told there really isnt much just beaches. If anything sounded interesting it was a town called ASIA. Apparently its a cool little beach town with an area like calle de las pizzas from thursday through sunday. Can anyone advise me if it is worth the trip or not? A taxi would run about $25 to get there maybe more by private car.

Thats all I have so far. Please excuse my typos. I am sweating my ass off and need to get some air.

I will report again very shortly. As always if I can help please let me know.

Oh yeah scored 100 xanax by pfizer with zero issues...YEAH!

Canīt contact me because he hasnīt paid Jackson his $19.95 yet. And I know a horny 27 yr. old female lawyer in Trujillo who always asks me if I have any friends she can use for sexual gratification.

Friend, right thread to post would the one about Trujillo http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...ead.php?t=1337, there you can find some clues too.
    Otherwise, in case you want to venture with Spanish, you may try http://www.mundoanuncio.com/zona/tru...esionales.html
    Last alternative I can suggest is to contact David_33

Quote Originally Posted by Hairy Puss
    Not sure if this is the right forum to post

I speak zero spanish and had been travelling peru and ecuador for a month.

I am now in trujllo.

How to go about getting some action in Peru without any spanish?

Doesnīt matter from non-pro or pro. But would prefer semi-pro instead of full pro.
    Is there any where i can look for call number?

I am new to this and have no clue.

Thank you for any advice.

newdick

Not sure if this is the right forum to post

I speak zero spanish and had been travelling peru and ecuador for a month.

I am now in trujllo.

How to go about getting some action in Peru without any spanish?

Doesnīt matter from non-pro or pro. But would prefer semi-pro instead of full pro.
    Is there any where i can look for call number?

I am new to this and have no clue.

Thank you for any advice.

Posting Limitations