"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Other Areas

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastoff
    How much did she charge you for one hour at your hotel?
    200 + 30 for the taxi.

You can check prices in the sexyvalencia's pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Johan007
    Could you tell us please what rate you got for the buck? Becoz if you got the official rate your price would be arround 109 usd? Right? Are these the prices for the old or the new rooms?

LOL

Johan
    I changed a 6000B$ for a buck.

An hour with China

Quote Originally Posted by Col Bog 1

That girl is really 100% repeatable, I strongly recommend her.

This report is freely translated from my original Spanish report of sexyvalencia.com site.

Cheers

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.
    How much did she charge you for one hour at your hotel?

What did you learn?

Mistake, mistake, mistake... you paid her upfront. Never, never, never even discuss money up front(though obvioulsy when working with an agency that becomes a difficult task) and absolutely do not pay upfront, regardless of whether it is an agency or not. If they want the money first, show them the door.

You didn't and what happened? It was a disaster. You gave her all the control by paying her and she turned into a hardened pro because of it. If you had not paid her till the end you probably would have had a doll experience.

I can tell that you like to rate these gals as being a doll, bad experience etc. What you don't realize is a lot of the time, it's not the gal that makes the gal a doll or a bad experience... it's what you do. Does that make sense? I.e. you paid her upfront... instant hard girl will come out now. Figure out how to not pay until the end and then she is stuck with 2 choices... 1) leave now or 2) actually try to please you and make it an enjoyable experience for you.

Had you not paid her you would not have had all these issues about putting condom on early, not wanting to mess around in shower, trying to leave early, etc. Even trying to get BBFS... why would she? She already has 230k pesos. She may as well play as many games as she can to fuck you over and get out of there as fast as psossible. Now, had you not paid her the thought will still be in her head that she has to actually pleae you to the best of her ability and be a complete doll and do everything you say. Heck, you might even get BBFFS for an extra 10k pesos. Why? Because, you have not yet paid her, she is probably still thinking in her mind that maybe you aren't really going to give her the money. But then when you bring up an extra 10k pesos out of nowhere, now you are talking $$$, a language she loves. When people speak a language they love they say yes yes yes. Once you've already given her the money and you start asking for things, she's simply thinking in her head that she already has the money so it's no, no, no.

To this day, you probably jsut think she's real hard etc. when the truth is she may be a sweet doll.. .it was your error, thus your waste of an hour.
    See... it's not the gal. It's you, for paying her. Does that make sense?

After calling 10 girls from the site with no success, I decided to call an agency. I chose Roses Paradise Vip.

At that moment, they had 2 available girls and I asked them to send me the slimmest.

I gave the name of my hotel (Stauffer) and my room number and she called me back immediately to check my hotel and room number and send me the girl: Luce. She asked me to tell the reception that I was waiting for a girl and that they should let her go to the room, I did so, and some 30 minutes later Luce was knocking at my door.

That girl is really a cutie. Tiny (1, 6m? ), dark long hair, real slim, bright eyes, small and natural tits, a nice face, to resume: a doll.

She established the relation asking me if I could guess where she was coming from. I had to tell her all the country’s town I could remember till she told me yes: Barquisimeto.

She asked me if I wanted her for 1 or 2 hours before we start.

As she was so cute I was thinking of asking for 2 hours (330) and proposed her to wait and see if I was willing to go for a second hour. She told me that if it was like that I would have to pay twice an hour (230) instead of paying 330. That made my decision easy: one hour. She asked me to pay her before we could start (230 with taxi).

After that, she slowly took my clothes off. Once in shorts she started to kiss my best friend with the shorts and to bite it gently. It’s a nice erotic game but when you’re used to go with a lot of girls, this game has little interest. It lacks the capacity of rising your best friend real hard.

I took my dick out of my shorts to let her starts stronger games but she immediately took her condom and, despite of my protests, she covered me with it. At that moment I lost 90% of my appetite.

First, I don’t know what brand of condom she used but they were very narrow, second, with that bloody condom I loose all the sensations of the tongue along my dick, and you don’t fell the lips any more gently pressing the best zone on your sensitive skin.

Finally, Luce tried to make up for it pressing my dick quite hard with her lips. That produced the opposite effect to me: pain.

As it was really not good, I stopped her and went intercourse. We did several positions but I had lost the interest I had at the beginning. I did her quite hard but that condom didn’t let me feel much. Luce was moaning, but after a while she got tired and just waits for me to finish.

But I just couldn’t come, and, at the contrary, I was loosing stiffness As I was tired and breathless, I went on my back and took the condom out and asked her to blow me. She asked me for an extra 50. 000B$ to do it!

After a small talk she agreed to Blow me and I have to say that she did it well. Unfortunately after 10 minutes it was obvious that I wouldn’t come. I tried to help her, I explained her how to blow me well, but no, I just couldn’t come.

We stopped and Luce went to the shower.

I asked her to try once more under the shower with soap but she told me that time was over. There was still 15 minutes to go. I insisted and she did a very bad HJ. When we went out of the shower I tried to convince her to let me take a picture of her. But NO, No and NO. She explained me that her pictures were in the sexyvalencia site. I proposed her a picture without face, with clothes, from her back, but she remained firm: No picture.

The funniest thing after all that was when she asked me when would I call her back!

What a pity, Luce has a real nice doll’s body like I like, but I really had a bad time with her.

Cheers

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

This hotel is presently my favorite in Valencia.

It is well situated on the Bolivar ave, close from restaurants, girl friendly, with free Internet in the lobby and the restaurant.

They have 2 kinds of rooms : The old ones and the new ones.

Of course, the new ones are the better.

Prices are very reasonable : 235.000 B$

Breakfast is nice.

I let you have a look.
    Could you tell us pls what rate you got for the buck? becoz if you got the official rate your price would be arround 109 usd?? right?? Are these the prices for the old or the new rooms???

LOL

Johan

The Stauffer Hotel in Valencia

This hotel is presently my favorite in Valencia.

It is well situated on the Bolivar ave, close from restaurants, girl friendly, with free Internet in the lobby and the restaurant.

They have 2 kinds of rooms : The old ones and the new ones.

Of course, the new ones are the better.

Prices are very reasonable : 235.000 B$

Breakfast is nice.

I let you have a look.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2007-10-30_Stauffer-Bathroom-Vln01.jpg‎   2007-10-30_Stauffer-Bathroom-Vln02.jpg‎   2007-10-30_Stauffer-Bathroom-Vln03.jpg‎   2007-10-30_Stauffer-DayVue-Vln01.jpg‎   2007-10-30_Stauffer-DayVue-Vln02.jpg‎  

2007-10-30_Stauffer-Dressing-Vln.jpg‎   2007-10-30_Stauffer-NightVue-Vln.jpg‎   2007-10-30_Stauffer-Office-Vln.jpg‎   2007-10-30_Stauffer-Room-Vln01.jpg‎   2007-10-30_Stauffer-Room-Vln02.jpg‎  

Nice body but... 1 hour with Luce from Roses Paradise Vip.

After calling 10 girls from the site with no success, I decided to call an agency. I chose Roses Paradise Vip.

At that moment, they had 2 available girls and I asked them to send me the slimmest.

I gave the name of my hotel (Stauffer) and my room number and she called me back immediately to check my hotel and room number and send me the girl: Luce. She asked me to tell the reception that I was waiting for a girl and that they should let her go to the room, I did so, and some 30 minutes later Luce was knocking at my door.

That girl is really a cutie. Tiny (1, 6m? ), dark long hair, real slim, bright eyes, small and natural tits, a nice face, to resume: a doll.

She established the relation asking me if I could guess where she was coming from. I had to tell her all the country’s town I could remember till she told me yes: Barquisimeto.

She asked me if I wanted her for 1 or 2 hours before we start.

As she was so cute I was thinking of asking for 2 hours (330) and proposed her to wait and see if I was willing to go for a second hour. She told me that if it was like that I would have to pay twice an hour (230) instead of paying 330. That made my decision easy: one hour. She asked me to pay her before we could start (230 with taxi).

After that, she slowly took my clothes off. Once in shorts she started to kiss my best friend with the shorts and to bite it gently. It’s a nice erotic game but when you’re used to go with a lot of girls, this game has little interest. It lacks the capacity of rising your best friend real hard.

I took my dick out of my shorts to let her starts stronger games but she immediately took her condom and, despite of my protests, she covered me with it. At that moment I lost 90% of my appetite.

First, I don’t know what brand of condom she used but they were very narrow, second, with that bloody condom I loose all the sensations of the tongue along my dick, and you don’t fell the lips any more gently pressing the best zone on your sensitive skin.

Finally, Luce tried to make up for it pressing my dick quite hard with her lips. That produced the opposite effect to me: pain.

As it was really not good, I stopped her and went intercourse. We did several positions but I had lost the interest I had at the beginning. I did her quite hard but that condom didn’t let me feel much. Luce was moaning, but after a while she got tired and just waits for me to finish.

But I just couldn’t come, and, at the contrary, I was loosing stiffness As I was tired and breathless, I went on my back and took the condom out and asked her to blow me. She asked me for an extra 50. 000B$ to do it!

After a small talk she agreed to Blow me and I have to say that she did it well. Unfortunately after 10 minutes it was obvious that I wouldn’t come. I tried to help her, I explained her how to blow me well, but no, I just couldn’t come.

We stopped and Luce went to the shower.

I asked her to try once more under the shower with soap but she told me that time was over. There was still 15 minutes to go. I insisted and she did a very bad HJ. When we went out of the shower I tried to convince her to let me take a picture of her. But NO, No and NO. She explained me that her pictures were in the sexyvalencia site. I proposed her a picture without face, with clothes, from her back, but she remained firm: No picture.

The funniest thing after all that was when she asked me when would I call her back!

What a pity, Luce has a real nice doll’s body like I like, but I really had a bad time with her.

Cheers

Hotel Coronado Suites in Valencia.

Hi folks,

As I wrote in my precedent report, I’ve been to a hotel named Coronado Suites.
    I don’t particularly like this hotel but you may be interested so I let you with the pictures I made from my room.

Price was 385.000 B$.

The young guy at the front desk told me that they were Girl friendly but on next day I had an extra bed on my bill for 48.000 B$. I could argue and had it withdraw from my bill.

The hotel is well situated close from the Bolivar and at walking distance from the Exito mall and close from some restaurants.

Main problems are noise from AC in the room, dark rooms, bad service from the old guy at the front desk and finally the price is not related with the services you can have in other hotels like the Stauffer or the Guaparro (inn or suites)

Cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2007-10-29_CoronadoSuitesBathRoom.jpg‎   2007-10-29_CoronadoSuitesBed.jpg‎   2007-10-29_CoronadoSuitesEntry.jpg‎   2007-10-29_CoronadoSuitesOffice.jpg‎   2007-10-29_CoronadoSuitesShower.jpg‎  

2007-10-29_CoronadoSuitesTV&Fridge.jpg‎  

An hour with China

That night, I was in the Coronado Suites. I don’t like that hotel (see my post on it) because it is very expansive for what it is (I mean other hotels for less money are much better in my opinion), but I had a reservation there and had to go at least for one night.

At the lobby I asked if I could get a girl and the young receptionist told me "Yes, no problem". H even thought I wanted him to call a girl and he was willing to do so.

So I went in my room and start to check in the saved pages of the sexyvalencia dot com site. I had to so because the Coronado Suite only propose free Internet at the base ground of the hotel.

I made many calls and finally China answered me and told me she was free. Last time I called her, 2 months ago, she told me that she wouldn’t work very late but as it was only 8:30 that time she agreed to come.

China told me that she World arrive in 25 minutes, but for a strange reason of phone, it took her almost an tour to arrive. The front desk of the hotel let her got in with no problem (I have called them before to tell them that I would have a visit).

She got in the room and established a cool atmosphere right away. China is a nice girl, she is not thin but slim, her tits are very good (surgery of course), she has a real nice smile, she’s a false blond with short hair, a small belt and a very flat stomch.

Se went right away Ander the shower (with cold water) and came back to the bed. She didn’t wait anymore and put me on my back to start a fantastic BBBJ.

China really blows like a goddess, she puts a lot of spit on the dick, she knows exactly where to put her tongue and how much pressure she must give to maximise the pleasure, she also performs easy deep throat and all that with no rush with a tremendous talent.

Of course in less than 5 minutes I had to stop her or I would have come right away.

At that moment, I put her on her back and start my favourite DATY.

What can I say? It was delicious, very wet, with no bad flavour or bad smell, she was moaning and moving her clit according with my tongue. I was in heaven!

After that, we start to play one of my other favourite game: Rubbing my bared dick on her clit. She left me do it and of course, that gave me the idea to go further: BBFS. But I was unable to convince her, even if, I think, she was not far to accept. She may say yes if I’d call her again. I was moving my head’s best friend in her heaven’s door and on her clit. Each time, I was pushing a little bit in the main entrance, but she would tell me bad boy (laughing though) and try to escape. At no moment I wanted to oblige her but I was trying to make her very willing and, as I wrote before I think that I was close. But finally I was almost in her, as my head’s dick was in her pussy, but I was so excited that I came very strongly (yes out of her of course) and put my milk everywhere.

China remained in my arms for a couple of minutes so I could recover from that tremendous orgasm and then we talk till the hour finishes.

I don’t know for how long we remained like that speaking freely but it passed very quickly for me.

That girl is really 100% repeatable, I strongly recommend her.

This report is freely translated from my original Spanish report of sexyvalencia.com site.

Cheers

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2007-10-29_China-Vln01.jpg‎   2007-10-29_China-Vln02.jpg‎   2007-10-29_China-Vln03.jpg‎   2007-10-29_China-Vln04.jpg‎   2007-10-29_China-Vln05.jpg‎  

2007-10-29_China-Vln06.jpg‎   2007-10-29_China-Vln07.jpg‎   2007-10-29_China-Vln08.jpg‎  

For Blastoff

How is the danger situation in Caracas now days. It was quite dangerous for a gringo to get around about 1 or 2 years ago.

Cheers.

Blastoff
    Well, I suppose it all depends on where you go.

Venezuela is every day more dangerous but, so far, I have been able to avoid major problems.

If you follow the basic safety rules you shouldn't have much problem.

The worst moment is the taxi from Maiquetia till Caracas.

You have to choose it quite well (use the black Ford 4x4) or, better, have someone known come to pick you.

Enjoy

Exchange

Thanks for the good words.

It's nice to know that someone reads you.

Andrea is very easy to find in sexycaracas.

Just look for that site and then clic on damas and you will find her.

Today, she asks for 140 for an hour + 80 for anal.

Everything depend on how you get your bolivars.

If you go to the ATM it will cost you 1USD for 2058 bolivars.

But if you know with whom to change, you'll get 5.500 bolivar for a paper buck.

That makes a very big difference.

Cheers
    It sure does. The same thing when I was in Zimbabwe Africa a few months back. At that time the bank gave you 250 Zim $ to USD$1 and on the black market you got a whopping $40,000 Zim $. In an attempt to stop the black market exchange the Zim government has now raised its exchange rate to about 30,000 Zim $ to USD$1 so I do clearly understand what you mean.

How is the danger situation in Caracas now days. It was quite dangerous for a gringo to get around about 1 or 2 years ago.

Cheers.

Blastoff

For Blastoff

Great photos and report. I notice in the web site that some girls charge from 180,000 to 350,000 per hour. I find that high for south America, much higher than Brazil or Colombia. I could not easily find your girl on this site so can you tell me how much she cost thanks.
    Thanks for the good words.

It's nice to know that someone reads you.

Andrea is very easy to find in sexycaracas.

Just look for that site and then clic on damas and you will find her.

Today, she asks for 140 for an hour + 80 for anal.

Everything depend on how you get your bolivars.

If you go to the ATM it will cost you 1USD for 2058 bolivars.

But if you know with whom to change, you'll get 5.500 bolivar for a paper buck.

That makes a very big difference.

Cheers

Prices

A free translation from my post at sexyvalencia.com

That night, I had a look at the sexyvalencia.com’s girls and decided to call Andrea.
    By an incredible luck she was available and told me that she would be at my hotel’s door in 20 minutes and that I’d have to go down and wait for her to go thru reception.

I went down to the lobby 20 minutes later and she arrived in 5 minutes.

I nice girl with a great body, slim with a nice face came out of the taxi.

I gave her the Money to pay the taxi, and as she had no condom, she asked the taxi to go for them. I tried to tell her that condom was not mandatory for me, but she insisted on that.

While we were waiting for the taxi to come back, we start to talk to establish a first contact.

10 minutes later, the taxi was back with the condoms and we went (with no difficulties) till my room.

As we had already established the first contact, we got immediately naked and rush to the shower in order to start the mutual explorations.

Andrea enjoy the (very) hot water, and that allowed us to remain for while under the shower to play with fingers and soap.

After a few minutes of this, Andrea told me : “I want to blow you now !!!” she then got on her knees and start a very good BBBJ.

Minutes later, we went out of the shower with very horny intentions to keep playing with ease on the bed.

As you’ve already seen, Andrea likes oral and I just love it and that’s how we started with a very good 69.

Andrea is a very clean girl and has all her body in perfect conditions and you can suck absolutely everything without any bad smell or flavour.

When I start to give her a strong DATY she enjoyed it and moved her pussy according to my tongue’s movement. In no time she was moaning and then block my head with her legs, contract her stomach and got climax. I have no clue if it was real (I doubt) but, at least, I’d rather have a girl with this attitude than the usual one who looks at the ceiling waiting for you to finish.

She then covered me and we made several positions until she got in doggy and I start to do her staring at that marvellous small ass that was dancing in front of my eyes as she had her butt widely open.

2 minutes later I was in the hell’s door and we start a very good anal (at least for me). Once the anal finished, she told me that she had pain, but to say the truth, she stand me very well and at no moment she left me know or see that she was having a bad moment. O let’s say : That girl is a pro.

We then went back in 69 again and she accepted to finger me, but no, no way, I couldn’t come.

To say the truth, Andrea made very big efforts to give me a happy endings blowing me without condom the best she could (and she knows how to do it), but there were no way.

After a good while, I stopped her and we went to the shower again as the hour was passed.

Well, there are days like that.

At the end, I paid; we made some pictures and Adios.

I’ll have some better day next time I hope.

Great photos and report. I notice in the web site that some girls charge from 180,000 to 350,000 per hour. I find that high for south America, much higher than Brazil or Colombia. I could not easily find your girl on this site so can you tell me how much she cost thanks.

An hour with Katy from the Salome’s agency in Valencia

I used the sexyvalencia site to find a girl and found an astounding girl in the Salome's agency: Shena.

I call the agency and the girl who answer the phone doesn’t know her!

After 30 seconds she tells me that Shena is not there (same thing happened yesterday) but that they have other available girls and some new one.

I ask who is there and if they have a slim girl available.

She proposes to send me 2 or 3 girls to choose from.

I say Ok. And call back 20 minutes later: "Girls have just leave".

20 minutes later I call again: "Girls are waiting in a cab outside because the guard wouldn’t let them get in the hotel"

I walk out of my hotel (Guaparo Inn) and found the taxi with 2 girls.

Girls come out of the taxi and I choose a very cute doll like I love them, well fitted, slim, tiny with reasonable boobs and a nice face.

She ask me to pay her fee to her mate. Know that this is a bad sign, but by the way, I don’t have the money with me as I only came with 20. 000 bolivars to pay the taxi if none of them would be of my taste.

I give the taxi the 20. 00 and ask him to wait for 2 minutes to see if we can get in the hotel.

When we try to get through the external door of the hotel, we found the gate closed and the guard tells me that visits are not allowed that late (it was 11:30 pm). I tell him that I was yesterday in the lobby around noon and that I have seen at least 2 customers getting in with girls, but there’s nothing to do, the guard tells me that he would loose his job if he would let me get in with her because they had a stealing problem yesterday in the Guaparo suite (the other Guaparo hotel of Valencia) with a girl and her customer. .

My doll tells him that she was there yesterday and that she presented her ID and had no problem (she was one of the girl I have seen yesterday), but no, the guard remains like a rock.

At that moment I have 2 choices: Kiss and Bye or go to a Motel.

I choose the motel.

I walk back to my room to get my money, the photo’s camera, .

Back to the taxi we go to the San Remo Motel less than a mile away.

The door keeper tells me that he only have the most expansive rooms available at that moment.

I decide to go to the San Marcos (very near bye) and they have rooms of every category available.

I choose a big one and at last, we are there.

The taxi ask me for 16. 000 bolivares for the trip (1 mile approx)! I have the strong feeling that he is robbing me. But I pay him plus the doll’s service and finally we can get in the room.

A curious thing happened; the sexyvalencia site said the service would cost 300. 000 for an hour and they "only" charged me 230. 000. Well, when it’s like that, I’m not use to protest. .

At last I’m in the room with my doll! Her name is Katy and I realize that she has blue eyes. I ask her where her eyes come from and she tells me that they come from. Cúcuta Colombia.

I take my camera and start to take pictures, then, a quick shower with mutual exploration with much soap; unfortunately, there is no warm water so the shower can’t last very long.

We then go the bed and Katy put some porn on TV.

I start with my beloved DATY and for what I observe, she enjoy it moving her pussy with my tongue’s movement and starting to moan.

I try to finger her ass, but she doesn’t like it and I have to stop.

After a while I move to enter in 69, but Katy only takes my best friend with her hand and her HJ is very poor.

After a few minutes I take my tongue out of her juicy pussy and ask her if she doesn’t want to blow me. "Yes, but I have to put you the condom first"

I try to explain her that there is no known aids contamination with BJ but she remains inflexible.

She put me the bloody condom and starts to blow. She makes it ok, but, obviously I don’t feel the same. This makes me go quickly to intercourse action.

We made a lot of positions and after a good while I feel exhausted and breathless and need a break to recover as I’m also sweating.

5 minutes break watching porn on TV and yep, I’m ready once more. I put her on her knees and we go doggy and a few more positions.

She let me rub my dick on her pussy and clit (pure heaven) but of course I then only want to get in BB.

I try to propose her a tip to let me go BBFS but no no and no.

I was still very far from coming.

Finally I take out the condom and ask her to finish me with a HJ.

Katy does it without much conviction and the hour is already passed.

So we go for the final shower and I ask her to make a last try to finish me with soap, and after 2 more minutes, having the taxi waiting at our door, I finally reach climax. Then back to the taxi (another 15. 000 for less than a mile) and I go directly to sleep as I have to get up early.

Hop you’ll like the pictures.

Cheers

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2007-10-17_Katy_Vln.01.jpg‎   2007-10-17_Katy_Vln.02.jpg‎   2007-10-17_Katy_Vln.03.jpg‎   2007-10-17_Katy_Vln.04.jpg‎   2007-10-17_Katy_Vln.05.jpg‎  

2007-10-17_Katy_Vln.06.jpg‎   2007-10-17_Katy_Vln.08.jpg‎   2007-10-17_Katy_Vln.09.jpg‎   2007-10-17_Katy_Vln.10.jpg‎   2007-10-17_Katy_Vln.11.jpg‎  

An hour with Andrea in Valencia

A free translation from my post at sexyvalencia.com

That night, I had a look at the sexyvalencia.com’s girls and decided to call Andrea.
    By an incredible luck she was available and told me that she would be at my hotel’s door in 20 minutes and that I’d have to go down and wait for her to go thru reception.

I went down to the lobby 20 minutes later and she arrived in 5 minutes.

I nice girl with a great body, slim with a nice face came out of the taxi.

I gave her the Money to pay the taxi, and as she had no condom, she asked the taxi to go for them. I tried to tell her that condom was not mandatory for me, but she insisted on that.

While we were waiting for the taxi to come back, we start to talk to establish a first contact.

10 minutes later, the taxi was back with the condoms and we went (with no difficulties) till my room.

As we had already established the first contact, we got immediately naked and rush to the shower in order to start the mutual explorations.

Andrea enjoy the (very) hot water, and that allowed us to remain for while under the shower to play with fingers and soap.

After a few minutes of this, Andrea told me : “I want to blow you now !!!” she then got on her knees and start a very good BBBJ.

Minutes later, we went out of the shower with very horny intentions to keep playing with ease on the bed.

As you’ve already seen, Andrea likes oral and I just love it and that’s how we started with a very good 69.

Andrea is a very clean girl and has all her body in perfect conditions and you can suck absolutely everything without any bad smell or flavour.

When I start to give her a strong DATY she enjoyed it and moved her pussy according to my tongue’s movement. In no time she was moaning and then block my head with her legs, contract her stomach and got climax. I have no clue if it was real (I doubt) but, at least, I’d rather have a girl with this attitude than the usual one who looks at the ceiling waiting for you to finish.

She then covered me and we made several positions until she got in doggy and I start to do her staring at that marvellous small ass that was dancing in front of my eyes as she had her butt widely open.

2 minutes later I was in the hell’s door and we start a very good anal (at least for me). Once the anal finished, she told me that she had pain, but to say the truth, she stand me very well and at no moment she left me know or see that she was having a bad moment. O let’s say : That girl is a pro.

We then went back in 69 again and she accepted to finger me, but no, no way, I couldn’t come.

To say the truth, Andrea made very big efforts to give me a happy endings blowing me without condom the best she could (and she knows how to do it), but there were no way.

After a good while, I stopped her and we went to the shower again as the hour was passed.

Well, there are days like that.

At the end, I paid; we made some pictures and Adios.

I’ll have some better day next time I hope.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2007-09-04_Andrea_Vln1.jpg‎   2007-09-04_Andrea_Vln2.jpg‎   2007-09-04_Andrea_Vln3.jpg‎  

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations