Masion Close
"Germany

Thread: General Info

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Nice Azeri girl

Really like Azeri girls. You meet Aynura again?

Quote Originally Posted by Cucumber  [View Original Post]
    Marriott Absheron is a girl friendly hotel. No extra charges for bringing in girls. If you accompany the girl, there is no need for her to show ID. If she comes on her own, she will probably need I'd. Service is great, rooms are impressive, location is central and prices are high. This is a fancy hotel.

Piranha, much discussed here in the past, seems to have been transformed into some other kind of joint, loud music, now girls at all.

Infiniti is as others have described. Perhaps 20 girls when I was there. Most of them a bit too old, too fat and too pushy for me. It seems that this is what Azeris like, MILFs with big hips and a belly and never mind whether the breasts are sagging. Seriously, they literally like this. The girls I like they say or too skinny. First girl I take from there is a nightmare. When she gets off her ultra-high heeled shoes, tights, wonderbra and whatever other supportive gear she is wearing she turns out to be a really flabby unattractive girl. She is very intense, slightly crazy. Talks all the time, will not listen to anything. She has had umpteen red bulls and wants more, which just makes her worse. She takes a long shower, but does not wash her pussy properly, and it smells of [CodeWord109]. She gets two of my white towels smudged with makeup. She upsells like crazy. I am out of there.

A couple of days in Baku

marriott absheron is a girl friendly hotel. no extra charges for bringing in girls. if you accompany the girl, there is no need for her to show i'd. if she comes on her own, she will probably need i'd. service is great, rooms are impressive, location is central and prices are high. this is a fancy hotel.

piranha, much discussed here in the past, seems to have been transformed into some other kind of joint, loud music, now girls at all.

infiniti is as others have described. perhaps 20 girls when i was there. most of them a bit too old, too fat and too pushy for me. it seems that this is what azeris like, milfs with big hips and a belly and never mind whether the breasts are sagging. seriously, they literally like this. the girls i like they say or too skinny. first girl i take from there is a nightmare. when she gets off her ultra-high heeled shoes, tights, wonderbra and whatever other supportive gear she is wearing she turns out to be a really flabby unattractive girl. she is very intense, slightly crazy. talks all the time, will not listen to anything. she has had umpteen red bulls and wants more, which just makes her worse. she takes a long shower, but does not wash her pussy properly, and it smells of [CodeWord109]. she gets two of my white towels smudged with makeup. she upsells like crazy. i am out of there.

this experience reinforces some of my other negative impressions of azerbaijan. to me it felt like a macho place, people are slow, talk very loudly, don't respect your personal space and are constantly pushing and trying to rip you off.

later on i have another girl from infinity, really quite beautiful (an 8, probably a 9 to some of you) and much more pleasant, but a bit passive in bed and definitely no pse.

there are also various other bars in the same area as infiniti, often with 1-5 girls hanging around. usually they are in basements. i tried a couple of them, but no luck. typical situation is 15 drunk unshaven azeri guys and one fat legged 42 year old hooker falling off a barstool. then i dropped by a bar called coral. there were about 5 girls there. all looked like azeris. most sitting down, and the place was kind of dark, so you couldn't really see them. i was in doubt for a long time what to do, whom to choose or whether to just move on. in the end i end up sitting down and talking to one. she has a big hooked nose like some azeris, but i can also see that she is petite which i like but i can't see much else in the dark. the music is too loud, and i speak no azeri and she speaks extremely little of the languages i speak. i try to ask her how old she is, takes about 5 minutes to get an answer (she is 20). i try to ask her whether she has had a baby, she says yes, but it turns out later that she has definitely not had one). i try to interview her thoroughly, saying that i want her to be loving and tender and let me show the way in bed as long as i am not hurting her. she is very clear that this is fine, but as you will see later on things are more complicated. i go over this and the details of what i want several times (daty, bbbj, fk). the deal is 100 manat. i have very little time, so i decide to give it a shot. off we go. like others she insists on 5 manats extra for the wardrobe and 20 manats extra for the taxi (10 manats each way) , and she insists that we use her taxi. that is way overpriced, but it seems to be a racket, all the girls require this.

so we get to hotel and i get a better look at her. man i've just struck gold! she is 154 cm. 44 kg, with big firm breasts (not my thing, but they are very beautiful). she has the combination of slim legs, totally flat belly and big firm breasts that many people would consider ideal. she has definitely not had a baby and there is no silicone involved. and it really seems to be her first night in the business. a case of frustrated girl have a patch of difficulty and needs some cash, but doesn't mind enjoying herself in the process (while also maximizing the cash). she stops my daty after a while just as she seems to be about to come. turns out later that was because she was afraid of getting "too" wet if she comes. i try to get it across to her that i would enjoy it very much if she got sopping wet. she does not actually have any idea how to do a blowjob. she resists doing it and wants 100 manats extra. i am so fired up i give in, with renewed promise of unlimited bbbj and daty. and although she is doing some mean upselling and i hate that, she is so amateurish that there is a charm to it. she even makes me get out of bed in the middle of the act to give her the 100 manat extra before continuing. but now i get what i want. she sucks me for a long time, and drools like crazy all over my balls, thighs and stomach. she is embarrassed about that too, and again i try to explain that it is not something bad but something very beautiful and much appreciated. she is nervous and demanding and limiting, but she is also excited and learning and enjoying herself. in the end she lets me do some nice rimming and fingering of her anus. she makes me promise to call her again. and i certainly will if i get the chance.

picture attached. note that the picture does not do her legs justice because it is from top down and kind of distorted, she was shy i only got one quick shot and i only had my phone camera to take it with.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123412341234.jpg‎  

Sumqayit-Kral

Hello Guys,

I was in Baku 2 years ago and visited some bars written here. Thanks to the guys sharing it here. I had easily found it but couldn't score because of my limited time and money. I can't remember the name.

This time on Wednesday night I was in Sumqayit which is a close town to Baku. The only place for having some fun is Kral Kafe. I had nothing to so I gave a visit to the place. No regrets and also it's of course not a heaven.

Briefly I must say that it's dirty cheap. 20 manat for one sex in the room which is located on backside of the bar.

I take a girl that I really couldn't understand her Turkish so I can't say the name but her boots just drive me crazy so I decided to take. The room was terrible and the whole place for the rooms was smelling sheet. Also I don't recommend that you use the toilet. If you are really stuck up just try the back wall behind the toilet.

There were 10-15 girls inside. I was there from 10:30 p. M to 01:00 am There were also 50-60 guys. Most of them are below 25 strangely and also the girls are. I have never been such a young mongering place.

Majority of girls are 6 and there are a few 7's. Maybe if you go there frequently and maybe in earlier times you can spot some 8's I guess. Action starts from 6 pm.

Beer is 3 manats and chips are 1 manat. Also a big bottle of juice is just 4 manat. You can share and enjoy this with 3 other friends. The building is old and needs a good renovation but all waiters are really so friendly young boys. They don't allow you to sit if you don't drink.

I have paid 25 manat to girls and asked to two others for the price and they said 25 and 30 manats respectively. Girls are reacting very bad if you call a girl your table and don't pick-up. You can order a redbull for the girls and it's 6 manats. You don't have to do that.

They are giving some boiled chickpea to customers for one manat. I found that strange so preferred to share. I have never ate chickpea with beer. Girls can come to your hotel and one of the girls that I asked said 80 manats. This is for 1 hour.

100 USD=78 manats by the way.

Something that I really didn't understand. I have finished with the girls and she can give her a 5 out of 10 for her attitudes (don't touch my boobs! I am near my menstruation so it hurts! Please don't kiss in lips because my lipstick! Bla bla bla.)

When I am finish my thing. By the way I could hardly stay perpendicular because of freezing room and her behaviours. She wanted me to hug her, to keep her and to caress her pussy becasue she wanted to cumm.

I know what you think. She is just trying to attract me for a second pop. But I asked this and she didn't reply and asked me why did I come? What should I do? She was telling me come on! Come on.

Just strange. If she was enjoying why she behaved such bitchy? If she was doing that for a second pop despite my soft cock. She should know that I couldn't be able to do that. Anyway.

One last note is when you are in the room and 15 mins passed, the pimp outside shouting and tell to leave the room so you have limited time for sex there.

So Kral is a dirty cheap place as I have said earlier, worth a visit if you are close. One of the girls sitting on my table told me girls are taking 20 manats. They are overcharged me because I am foreign I guess. This makes around 26 USD including room. So why not buy?

If I go Sumqayit again I will repeat. It's around 100 USD here in Turkey for a similar experience and the quality is worse.

Regards

Girl friendly hotel

Please recommend a girl-friendly hotel in the centre of Baku.

Is the Marriott girl-friendly?

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Conan  [View Original Post]
    Was over for a night, and had a few of my work colleagues staying at the same hotel. So discretion didn't allow going to infiniti and picking up a girl. Went the online route, and after some research. Found out that mamba is the best place to find working girls. Was a bit of a disastrous search, found one that looked too good to be true but pictures seemed authentic (knew I should have let the head to the talking and go for the avg looking ones which were for sure authentic). Anyhow, negotiated on chat, and in she came. A 20 kilos heavier version versus the photos. And tried to argue she was the same girl. Gave her some taxi money and a bit extra to not create a fuss and sent her off. Tried then shortlisting a few other options. But the language barriers prevented from closing a deal. Would advise the site for those that can speak Russian or turkish. But the english speakers among us better just hit the clubs / bars.
    Hi Arthur,

Did you have any sites with phones of the girls?

Thanxs a lot

Groeg

Hi,

Did you remember name of girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Guven Guclu  [View Original Post]
    Hi R.

I read your post after I returned back from Baku, however I've been lucky and I found Infiniti by myself. Thanks though.

To cut a long story short, Baku is a place for mongers.

Generally it is a nice city, although the traffic was terrible due to many road constructions. People are friendly, girls are generally above average in my opinion. It is easy for me to communicate with Azeris as I am originally from Turkey. Azeris watch Turkish channels and series so they mostly can speak perfect Turkey Turkish. Also Azeri Turkish is not so difficult for me to understand.

Anyway, I had been to Otto, a couple of times, British Pub (or was it English pub?) etc. Otto was fun in fact, and had live music. I also realized that there is a scene at Otto. I discovered some pimps bringing girls to the place. I was more interested in being to a night club and choose something that fits my taste. Everybody that I talked to told me to stay away from 'downstair' clubs. But I was dying to enter one.

Anyway, one night, I said, enough of regular fun and I want to monger around. One local guy that I met at Otto advised me Infiniti. Been there, and this is the place that I was looking for.

It can be called a 'clean' place. Many girls, more than 20, various ages, shapes. I call it clean because the girls do not come and stick to you to make you spend money on so called champaignes for the club owner's account. They try to seduce you by staring at you. They walk around you sometimes and rub themselves slightly against you while passing by, which is a real pleasure and fun...

Ok, funny to hear that we have shared the same girl.

She was very good in sex.

For how long did you see her? I see her last time in 2007.

You have her number still?

[QUOTE=Garbo69; 1480847]Yes, that's her. She recently sent me a message saying she's now got 2 sons and a daughter.

I think she's still married.

Quote Originally Posted by OffMan73  [View Original Post]
    Hi G,

Did she have an scar on the arm? I think she is 27 or 28 now could that be right?

Accommodation in Baku

Thanks to those of you who are keeping this forum alive. I will be going to Baku for a few days in early February. Can anyone recommend a girl-friendly hotel, ideally located near the action (Infiniti being the most important venue for p4p as far as I understand from the forum). Alternatively I could stay in a short-term apartment rental, but then it should be reasonably respectable as my employer will be organizing it.

I also wonder, is Baku really worth spending a few more days? P4p costs seem similar to Moscow / St. Petersburg and it is difficult to imagine that the selection is as good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakuaz  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone,

I am not sure that hanging out alone would be safe. It is not fun too so I want to team up with buddies who have Baku experience. Need wingman.
    Hey mate,

I'm in Baku this week and I'm thinking about getting some action one of these nights.

All right here's a report about a bad experience : In one of the forums I found a website, kinda like a meeting site but full of women looking for sex in exchange of money. I choose one, called, got directions and found the flat (in daytime). Some woman looking creature opened the door, told me to pay while I still was trying to take my shoes off, I refused and went into the room that she showed me. Her voice was suspicious so I asked if she was a real woman, she told me that she had caught a little cold that's why her voice was funny. She asked for money again, I told her to undress and show me her body first (she did look good somehow) , she refused, asked for money again, I refused and she started to yell. Two azeri guys came into the room and started to threaten me, I pulled out my passport and told them I was working at the turkish embassy and pretended to call the police. After this they let me leave.

So do not try anything from internet unless you speak their language, things can get kinda dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingMonger  [View Original Post]
    Baku is very safe. But the LE are not your friend so keep it clean.

You need a few more credentials before anyone will take you seriously. One post. Come on a few FRs are required.

RTFF and follow advice herein. Get to Infinity any night of the week and you will have fun.

A little more effort required. No one gets to ride for free.
    Okay will try my best, could you at least describe where this Infinity club is? I got lost twice trying to find it,

PS: I am Turkish so hanging out with me would be safer.

555 club

Met up with my wingman at 1900 in the Old Baku City bar. Keep persisting with this place as it may be an after work venue. On this occasion it was better, wingman was already there and the two barmaids were quite doable. Oxanna sent several SMS texts and on balance should have replied but didn't. There was a MILFy blonde knocking around probably in her mid 30's but still OK, bit of a spunk belly but you could see she would be fun. A non mongering colleague joined us which rather curtailed the conversation.

Had a few beers then headed for Paul's steak house. Poor service but the food was adequate. This used to be the best venue for steak in town but there seems to have been a change in management and its going downhill. Non mongering colleague left us to it and we headed straight for Infiniti at about 10pm.

Sat in the back bar and had a great time watching the girls arrive. Lady Gaga was on form and bouncy as usual, fun girl, bought her a drink. Aliya's blonde friend turned up and wingman entertained her. Two parts of Saturdays rip off threesome arrived. Now not only did they rip me off but on Monday morning I discovered I they had also stolen from me. I know it was the fatter one who had done the tour of my apartment. Anyway I called her across and very publicly accused her of theft so the bar man bouncers and girls could hear. A small exchange of insults then of course ensued. My wingman rescued me saying I had done enough and the other girls and staff were aware, she would be labelled as a known thief.

Of course Aliya herself appeared so we sat and chatted. Jungle drums have been ringing and she knew my exact movements on Saturday night complaining that I took two bad 'disco ladies' and then went back for another bad 'disco lady'. I made some limp excuse about her already being busy blah blah. These girls seem to think they own you. My strict policy is that I pay them to leave.

Wasn't really in the mood to play although wingman was definitely on form. We decided to call it a day and left by the main door and headed downhill for a taxi. By this route you pass the 555 club and at wingers insistence we decided to take a look. As I said wingman was on form.

555. The club is a dark underground cellar. The bouncer going around the place spraying insecticide merely added to the already chemical laden smoke filled atmosphere. There were two bar maids one extremely large (I could feel wingers mounting excitement at the prospect of a big one). Two SPs sat themselves with us on the sticky vinyl couches. Drinks were ordered and it was my round. 60 mants for 2 beers and 2 cocktails. WTF. Do these bars really believe they will get repeat custom when they treat new prospects like this? I'the had enough so we again headed out and jumped into a taxi to head home. Unfortunately the route passed Coral Bar and wingers told the taxi to stop! Araghh.

Coral. Busy, plenty of SPs large and small, Wingers was now at full throttle. Threesome plumper from two weeks ago was there as were several of his 'larger' friends. A blonde (yes blonde) Kazakh hit on me, she was from Almaty. Unfortunately she had the typical characteristic of that country in that if you are not interested they will take it very personally and accuse you of not liking them and worse. I couldn't be bothered with this. Made a feeble attempt at a skinny blonde but my heart wasn't really in it. Wingers was settled on a sofa with a couple of big ones and looked very happy.

I left him to it ready to fight another day and went home alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakuaz  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone,

I am not sure that hanging out alone would be safe. It is not fun too so I want to team up with buddies who have Baku experience. Need wingman.
    Baku is very safe. But the LE are not your friend so keep it clean.

You need a few more credentials before anyone will take you seriously. One post. Come on a few FRs are required.

RTFF and follow advice herein. Get to Infinity any night of the week and you will have fun.

A little more effort required. No one gets to ride for free.

A brilliant night was had last night.

The lovely Oxanna sent me an SMS at lunch time looking for business and I was happy to respond positively. As per our Saturday meet she was up for fun. I made it clear a cam would be in use. So she arrived as planned later that evening (incall) looking good in a fur coat, casual jeans and tee shirt. The deal was 100 manats plus 20 for the taxi. Fair enough as it had the added bonus of no club entrance fee or drinks and I was sober. Interestingly she is from Moscow but speaks Azerbaijani, Russian and Spanish as well as conversational English.

Initially she said no internet which wasn't really part of the plan but I played it by ear. Had a few drinks to relax her and put on some music. Explained again that cam would be on in the room. She said OK but no internet? WTF. So anyway we moved into the bedroom, I showed her the camera and the monitor and she was Ok with that. I did tell a porky in that I said she could only be seen by the person in the watchers window ie if you see them they see you. Not strictly true. As the whole site was tuning in but only our monitor was active (at first).

Once into it though (like all who try it) she really enjoyed herself and went for it. Loved watching herself blowing me as much as I was enjoying it! BBBJ, covered doggy. Man this girl loves doggy- mish, cow girl and reverse cowgirl which she loved as I was holding the camera. She would lean forward so the audience got a better view of her being penetrated. What an ass. Designed to be grabbed and spanked. She was very, very excited, and I believe she came at one stage while on reverse CG, not that I care if they do or not as they are providing a service to me but it's nice when it happens.

A short rest and back to BBBJ for an extended oral session, she would move me into position so the camera got the best view of my knob across and in her face and mouth, brilliant. Site was going nuts as usual, they are more used to seeing fat ancient BBW's as opposed to 20 something fit babes performing. Spectacular end with CIM although she was a spitter not a swallower, I even impressed myself with the volume produced.

Asked at the end for me to replay the fun. I said I could not (true) as it is not recordable. She then had a look at some of the other guys and couples and was amazed to see guys jerking off. At this she grabbed the camera and started showing them close ups of her pussy, played with herself and made a couple of guys cum on cam much to her excitement! Awesome girl. Now fully converted to the joys of camming.

Rested a while had a chat, she said now she understands what I want she will bring some gear to wear and do a show (she had promised last time but I understand she didn't really know what was required. She does now.).

Discussed Having a MMF with my wingman. Excited at the prospect. Now my wingman likes the big ones and she has a Ukrainian friend who may fit the bill for a MMFF foursome. Who knows what the week will bring! An affectionate kiss on the shoulder as we sat waiting for the taxi ended the night she said I was a nice guy which was sincere and made it all the more a GFE. Sure to revisit.

Hi everyone,

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations