La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Sofia

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 85 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 52 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

My 2 stotinky worth

KS used to offer in place entertainment with 3 or so rooms with showers. They were are behind the bar and through the curtains that you see on either side of the bar.

Formerly pricing ran Leva 100 per hour or Leva 120 if you used one of the on premises rooms. About 18 months ago this stopped. The authorities had some difficulties with the concept of on site sex.

The rooms were pretty basic so not too much to be missed.

As reported, pricig is now Leva 150 for first hour and Leva 100 for 2nd and more hours. KS later had an arrangement with rooms across the road from the club for awhile I don`t know if this is still an option or not and the price if so.

The Manageress on duty will confirm your questions on this and more.

Not all girls go out every night or at all. Most do. Again the Manageress will point you in the right direction if you ask, and you should also ask again the girl if you are interested early in the interview - you may not want to waste a drink otherwise and avoid later disappointment.

Enjoy and do report on your own findings. As mentioned earlier, also inspect
    the club Cleopatra. Similar pricing, larger club and sometimes a few high ranked performers on duty. Same proceedure re availability, and check costs with the manager or manageres on duty.

E.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Velet
    Hello, fellas;

I'll be in Sofia soon. I wanted to know whether there is action in KS or do you take the girl out for action? Do all girls work or are some of them only dancers? How do you identify?

One more thing, I'm thinking about renting an apartment instead of a hotel? Is there any problem taking a girl to your apartment?

Hello, fellas;

I'll be in Sofia soon. I wanted to know whether there is action in KS or do you take the girl out for action? Do all girls work or are some of them only dancers? How do you identify?

One more thing, I'm thinking about renting an apartment instead of a hotel? Is there any problem taking a girl to your apartment?

Thanks for your report, Jerboa, and pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit.

KS is indeed pretty much a safe option with the inevitable variance in the performance of the lady depending upon her and of course to a degree you.

I would comment that KS pricing has risen in the last 2 years to the opening hour price as you state of 150 Leva (€ 75). If you take the girl for an extended period i.e 2 hours or more the additional hours are priced at 100 Leva and so reducing the blended cost.

Considering that you get a good long look a the girls dancing with good light and pretty close up, and a chance to talk with them for a few minutes without charge, it is a case of pretty much WYSIWYG at KS. I find that this outweighs some of the cost.

Of course, the fees quoted include the club fee so I have to say on balance and thinking of FKK land where many Bulgarian girls are now calling their work bench, the cost of € 75 to € 50 per hour is not too bad in the scheme of things.

Next time consider extending your inspections to Club Cleopatra. Pretty much same cost structure, on the night perhaps more girls 1 notch higher and also nice facilites but in a larger club space format.

Glad that you were able to enjoy.

E.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerboa
    I spent 3 days In Sofia last week, I didn't do any mongering, as I was hooked up with a local lady, but had fun and had a look around the city, which Is quite easy to walk around the centre. There are some very sexy local ladies to be found In town, and I love their dress sense, many seem to dress In Hooker chic, thigh high patent leather boots, short skirts or tight jeans, got to love Balkan women lol.

Thanks to Excess I book a apartment with Sofia apartments, http://www.sofiaapartments.com/1_bed...Apt109_en.html booked the American dream apartment for €50, nice small 1 bed place, clean and well furnished, but was on the 5th floor, so a long walk up the stairs, or use a old dodgey lift, I took the stairs, had free wi-fi though.

On my last night I took a look Into Kama sutra club, found the club easilly enough, you walk down the spiral stairs and Into the club, took a seat and the manageress came over for the 5lv entry fee, had a look at the drinks menu and was happy to see the prices were reasonable, had a bottle of Zagorky, only 5lv, unlike the dodgey clip joints, at KS you pay for the drinks upfront, and they even give you a receipt, maybe good for guys on expenses lol.

The girls were quite attractive, a few were very sexy, there was three podiums where the girls took turns dancing on, It Is a topless club, panties were kept on, the girls do come over and either ask If you want a 20lv lap dance, or can you buy them a drink, I wasn't Interested, was just happy to watch the show and drink my beer, I think the girls realised after a while that I wasn't a soft touch, some guys were paying for a few dances though, and the club was quite busy. One girl offered me sex, 1hr for 150lv, I told her It was to much, that Is €75, for that you can do a fkk girl In Germany for that price, so why would I pay this silly price In Sofia? Maybe some stupid tourists have ruined the scene here already. But Kama sutra Is a safe non rip off club and the girls were not to pushy.

I will return to Sofia at some point, as there are some sexy women about.

Useful information oct 2010

this chapter will give you a brief overview of the country. that makes life easier when you're immersed in this beautiful country.

Quote Originally Posted by focusfrance.com
    bulgaria is situated in south eastern europe, the tip of the balkan peninsula. overlook its borders turkey, greece, romania, serbia and macedonia. see map:
    map
    bulgaria has 1h ahead of france (gmt +2)
    travel to bulgaria you will travel 2 hours to 2:30.
    the bulgarian population amounts to 8 million inhabitants with a density lower than the european average.
    the currency is the leva is underway, one euro is about 2 lev.
    the language spoken is bulgarian.
    bulgaria joined nato in 2004 and hopes to join the european union in 2007.

relief
    the predominant climate in bulgaria is temperate (2000 to 4000 hours of day / year). $ seasons. the hot, dry summer. the average temperature from april to september is 23 degrees. the winters are cold and snowy, with an average temperature of 0 degrees. the average annual temperature is 10.5 degrees. a mediterranean climate with dry summers and wet winters prevails in the valley of the rhodope mountains, southwest of the country.
    the mountain occupies half of the territory, with mountains up to 1600m high. they represent 5% of bulgarian territory. the mountains are easily accessible and the presence of towns and villages within them preserve the authentic bulgarian spirit and hospitality, warmly accepting tourists.

fauna and flora
    bulgaria covers many areas that have managed to preserve sites of al natural state, thus preserving a rich bio diversity. the present vegetation demonstrates unusual ecological diversity, consists of 12 360 different species, including plants 3700 are high. over 250 species are unique, such as the rila primrose, balkan violet, tulip rhodopienne you can contemplate from this lush flora and shimmering.

figures and information

superficie110 910 km2
    total 7537000
    orthodox 83%, muslim 12%, catholic 1.7%, jewish 0.1%
    bulgarian language, but also russian, english l german and french are spoken in hotels and tourist complex
    cyrillic alphabet, the signs on highways, airports are also in the roman alphabet
    temperate climate, cold and wet in winter, hot and dry summer
    land
    capital sofia, the other cities plovdiv, varna, bourgas, veliko, turnovo
    gmt +2 in winter
    gmt +3 in summer
    currency is the currency bulgarian lev, credit cards like visa, mastercard, american express, access can be used for payments to the hotel, restaurants, car rental, ticket had
    telephone country code: +359
    sofia 3592
    plovdiv 35932
    january 1 national holiday, new year
    march 3-day national (bulgarian liberation against al ottoman empire)
    easter, a week after the catholic easter
    may 1 labour day
    may 6th day of the bulgarian army
    may 24, day of bulgarian culture and the slavic writing
    september 6th, the bulgarian unification
    september 26 the day of independence
    december 25 christmas

government:
    bulgaria is an independent country with a parliament elected démocratiqment. every citizen the same rights, whatever their sex, nationality, race, religion, education, social status or material. the republic of bulgaria has approved a new constitution in 1991. members of parliament are elected through free elections democratic. the main points of the bulgarian government follow:

country name republic of bulgaria
    government type parliamentary democracy
    sofia administrative divisions
    constitution 28 provinces: blagoevgrad, burgas, dobrich, gabrovo, haskovo, kurdzhali, kyustendil, lovech, montana, pazardzhik, pernik, pleven, plovdiv, razgrad, ruse, shumen, silistra, sliven, smolyan, sofiya, sofyia-grad, stara zagora , turgovishte, varna, veliko turnovo, vidin, vratsa, yambol
    civil law legal system and criminal law from the roman code

economy

economic review
    gdp purchasing power parity of u.s. $ 49.23 billion (2002)
    gdp growth 4.8%
    gdp per capita purchasing power parte usd 6500
    gdp composition by sector agriculture 13.7%
    industry 28.5%
    services 57.9%
    population below poverty line 12.6%
    household income or consumption lowest percentage: 10%
    distribution of family income, the gini index above 22.8%
    inflation rate 5.9% in october 2002
    labour force 3.83 million
    unemployment rate 18%
    budget income: 5.57 billion
    expenses: 5.68 billion
    industries electricity, gas and water, food, beverages and tobacco
    industrial production growth 2%
    production of electricity of 41.38 billion kwh (2001)
    electricity consumption of 32.52 billion kwh
    export of 6.79 billion kwh electricity

guide regions

bulgaria is a country offering a range of both mediterranean beaches on the black sea and ski slopes as those of kb investments bans commonly congregate on:
    - meditteraneenne the coast, particularly around albena, sunny beach, golden sands, bourgas and varna.
    - the capital sofia
    - the mountains, especially bansko

tourism resources

the ratings of the black sea have a very pleasant climate, beautiful beaches covered with fine sand. its natural beauty has given them an international reputation. many hotels allow to accommodate more tourists and more. albena has 40 hotels, a hotel and a camping golden sands, 17 hotels in st. constantine and elena, 107 hotels in sunny beach, as well as other smaller sites but just as charming as eleite, duyun, riviera, rusalka, and, and picturesque towns like pomorie, sozopol and nesbit. many yacht club and marina also offer you the opportunity to indulge in [CodeWord118]. many sports also allow you to distract you with tennis courts, squash courts, swimming pools and the riding.

albena is situated within a golf course near the black sea, famous for its leafy gardens, 30 km from the international airport of varna. with a temperate continental climate, vast sandy beaches, clear sea water, al, the region promises nice vacation from may to october. c is a beautiful place and is very well served. c is in albena you can enjoy beautiful beaches and many night clubs and bars.

golden sands is 17 km from varna. it s an area with many forests, beautiful beaches and clear water. the region has a natural park. the main beach is 3.5km long and 100m wide. the average summer temperature is 27-30 degrees, with water at 25-28 degrees.

st. constantine and helena is the oldest tourist town which has preserved its charms. it is situated 8 km from varna. it s probably the most beautiful place along the coast.

sunny beach
    located at 36km north of bourgas and 90km south of varna, it is about the the largest resort in the black sea coast. it covers more than 100 hotels, erected along the beach. within a small natural bay, protected by the peaks of the balkan mountains to the north, six miles of beaches lead to nessebar to the south. this climate is mediterranean, with 1,700 hours of sunshine from may to september and an average temperature of 27 degrees. the service offering entertainment for children and are perfect for families.

nessebar
    the town of nessebar, founded in the 6th century bc by the greeks, is one of the favorite tourist sites. designated world heritage of humanity by unesco in 1983, the town attracts close to one million visitors per year. it is about the historical site of the most important document, and the city has no shortage of hotels, restaurants and nightclubs.

sozopol
    located 34 km south of bourgas, sozopol is the most charming city of the coast. founded in 610 bc by the greeks who made their first settlement document. today, tourists enjoy its ambience, with its two sandy beaches, and the typical houses of 19th century stone and wooden houses. sozopol is during the summer a place filled with tourists and very alive, the winter the town becomes a quiet fishing village that attracts artists and writers.

bulgarian mountains

bansko
    bansko is the newest winter sports complex, it was discovered by tourists there shortly. bansko offers a perfect combination between nature and the wild-al state atmosphere of an old bulgarian town. located in south west bulgaria, at the foot of one of the most beautiful mountains in the country (pirin), it s a protected area, included in the world heritage of humanity.
    bansko is 160km from sofia. skiing conditions are excellent and have the same characteristics as the alps (the pirin mountain summits bringing together 3 has over 2900m). the proposed runway will delight novices and experts alike, and are maintained in good conditions. the town of bansko itself also attracts visitors with its 120 cultural monuments and museums. the area is also famous for its cuisine and colorful folklore. most visitors find it difficult to leave this city!

borovets
    the oldest and largest winter resort of bulgaria. he has seen many champions in the disciplines of bulgarian winter. situated at 1350m above sea level, on the northern slope of the rila mountain amidst pine forests. borovetz is located at the foot of the peak moussalli (2925m), the highest peak of the balkan peninsula. the city is easily accessible at a distance of 73km from sofia.
    established in the late 19th century, al time the town was the sanctuary of the bulgarian kings hunting. the city has been gradually developed a measure as a modern and upscale, with luxurious hotels and great restaurants.
    borovets offers all the range of winter sports imaginable (cross-country ski jumping). the city hosted the world championship downhill skiing has 2 times.

pamporovo
    welcome to the beautiful rhodope mountain and hospital. since time immemorial they have been a source of legend and history through the centuries. pamporovo is regarded as the pearl of bulgarian mountains. it is located at 260km from sofia and 85km south of plovdiv. the climate in winter is moderate qavec mediterranean influence. the peculiarity of this region is that time does not change abruptly, there is no danger of avalanche. it guarantees you the tranquility and security, necessary for good family vacation. if you do not ski, this is not a tragedy, the school of pamporovo is one of the best of europe.

guide region by region

sofia city
    sofia is one of the oldest cities in europe. for over 7000 years the city was a place of encounter and exchange, open to the outside. the tribes and peoples have come and gone, but sofia has never disappeared.
    today sofia is a modern capital and noisy, and the economic, political and cultural development. the harmony between past and present give the city a unique charm.
    sofia has all the tumult of a capital, with the great advantage of a compact city center that can be visited on foot.

bourgas, sliven, yambol
    dating back over 2,000 years, burgas is the starting point for any visit to the coast port of burgas bulgare.le is the biggest bulgarian port.
    sliven is the only bulgarian town year ever changes its slavic name.
    yambol-north you can admire the ruins of kabyle origin who was al

dobrich, shoumen, varna
    dobrich-almost located in the center of the board dobruzha. the area has many cemeteries and monuments.
    shoumen, the first capital of bulgaria.
    varna-the pearl of the bulgarian black sea. the city was founded by the greeks in 580av.jc.

gabrovo, lovech, pleven, veliko turnovo
    the municipality of gabrovo is situated in northern bulgaria. the area is picturesque and worth a detour, especially the valley of yantra.
    the town of lovech is one of the largest cities.
    pleven-known for the battle between russia and turkey (1877-1878) who taught sy 5 months (bulgaria became independent after 500 years of ottoman rule).

veliko turnovo
    the former bulgarian capital. the situation of the city and the view that it offers are of veliko turnovo a scenic spot or you can stroll.

haskovo, kardjali, stara zagora
    the region of haskovo attracts many tourists thanks to its pleasant atmosphere and bucolic, and its splendid oak forest.

the town of stara zagora, 8000 years old, is today a city made of perpendicular streets, trees and crisscrossed by poets.

montana, vidin and vratza
    the city occupies an area of montana 647.6km2, who will represent 18% of the territory of the district of montana. c is the city with the territory has both the largest and greatest number of people in the district.
    vidin is located north west of the danube plain.
    vratsa-natural park "vrachanski balkan, near the town, gives wonderful opportunities for walking.

pazardjik, plovdiv, smolyan
    pazardjik-founded by russian tsar in the 15th century. rome, "the eternal city, is younger than pazardjik
    smolyan-it sa a tourism center in the western rhodope, in the middle of a valley 1,000 m above sea level, near the resort of pamporovo.

razgrad, rousse, silistra, targovishte
    the town of razgrad is situated along the valley of beli lorn river, southeast to northwest direction. it is located at 60km from rousse, 130 km from varna, 55km and 36km from shumen targovishte.

1r1azgrad has always been over the centuries a crossroads, linking the central european and black sea region and asia.
    the biggest attraction of the region of razgrad are the thracian tombs sveshtari, dating from 3rd century bc (included in the unesco world heritage).
    the city of rousse is situated on the right bank of the danube. rousse is nicknamed "little paris" for his neoclassical style of its buildings.
    the city of silistra is situated north-east bulgaria, close to the border with romania. the city is also the nearest bulgarian port of reni and izmail, ports of ukraine and bulgaria is importing coal. the city covers an area of 516km2, 75% of agricultural land, 3800 hectare of forest and lakes 1500hectare.
    the town of targovishte is a regional administrative center in southeastern bulgaria. situated in the flat and fertile plain pitorresque the danube, the city has 69,200 hectares. it is located at 110km from varna and 100km from rousse and in fact a crossroads startegique.

blagoevgrad, kyustendil, pernik, sofia
    blagoevgrad is in the southwestern corner of bulgaria and covers an area of 628km2 (blagoevgrad herself and 25 adjacent villages). the region is home to three of the biggest bulgarian mountains, rila, pirin and rhodopes. blagoevgrad is the largest city and one of the most important economically and culturally in southwestern bulgaria. the international highway that leads to greece and the republic of macedonia through the city.

the region comprises 9 municipalities of kyustendil (kyustendil, dupitza, bobov dol, sapareva banya, rila, kocherinovo, nevestino, boboshevo, trekljano). the administrative center is located in kyustendil the south-west. many major roads run through the city, which was historically the gateway to rally al constantinople adriatic.
    distance from sofia to other european cities
    amsterdam 2213
    athens 872
    belgrade 382
    berlin 1699
    brussels 2168
    budapest 777
    istanbul 427
    kiev 558
    copenhagen 1529
    london 2160
    madrid 2542
    moscow 3172
    paris 2345
    prague 2201
    rome 1351
    strasbourg 1746
    warsaw 1451
    vienna 1300
    zurich 1672

price guide (2004) in euros
    electricity 0.1/kwh
    water 0.5/m3
    rent 50/year
    housekeeping staff 50/month
    internet 15/month
    fixed telephone 4/month
    telehone mobile 6-22/mois
    fuel 0.7/litre
    diesel 0.5/litre
    gas 0.3/litre
    taxi 0.25/km
    dinner at the restaurant for 2 10
    accounting 50-80/mois
    lawyer 100-130/mois
    secretary 100-130/mois
    setting 150-180/mois
    senior 150-300/mois
    1-3 tip at a restaurant

for information ...
    fa deodorant 1.2euros / 50ml
    nivea creme 0.8euros/75ml
    dove shower gel 1.2 euros/250ml
    shampoo elsève 1.5euros/250ml
    colgate 0.5euros/50ml
    laundry bonux 0.3euros/0.5kg
    source focusfrance.com

Sofia 17 oct 2010

j'écris a mon tour mon rapport afin de vous donner une petite idée. la haine yen n'a partout a vous d'avoir du flair et du fric. pub/bar/club demander au vigile si vous avez du courage, sinon entré et visité mais vaut mieux demandé a l'entré afin d'éviter tout désagrément les entré sont a 5leva maximum dans un club discothèque 8lev la nuit environ. manger coute pas cher pour les occidental environ 3, 50e la pizza senior pour 2 personne hummm sinon la part et a 1e environ. dans les pub le coca simple et a 1 ou 2 euros.

fetish et ks son toujours d'actualité mais très cher pour les riches entré 5e et 1, 5e le coca attention faire l'appoint il rende pas la monnaie. une personne que j'ai rencontré a prit une bière 4lev la 2eme était au double je sais pas pourquoi âpres réclamation elle fais genre de pas comprendre malgré un très bon anglais de la personne. le strip et a 20lev ma dit la fille ok mais quand tu choisie ta fille elle ma dit 120lev le strip dans t'es rêve oui. sinon ambiance sympa entre amie pour regardé sans touché. sinon son concurrent en face et pas mal meme rue******** a vous de chercher je déconseille le ks reservé au touriste qui séjourne dans les grands hôtels pas pour les jeune avec peut d'argent. n'hesiter pas demander au taxi il vous

emmenera verifier que le comteur tourne moi il ma mit compteur de nuit en pleine journée pour un trajet que je venais d'effectuer en tram 5, 30lev il a etein le compteur a l'arriver et ma dit 6lev voila. sinon si vous choisissez un hotel prenner comme point de repere le sheraton car tout autour il y a tout ce que vous chercher prennez de bonne chaussure car les trottoir on du vécu trop de trou. les plus manger pas cher, 30e la fille en moyenne pour l'heure sinon les femmes bulgare sont très jolie ville a visité mais pas plus de 3 jours car on s'ennuie a la longue pour ma part je suis venu seul et je reviendrais avec mes amis car la population et très gentils j'ai prit un studio a 50e la nuit sérieux en france sa aurai couter le triple internet télévision, frigo, salle de bain, salon, chambre séparer couvrais vous il fais froid sauf dans la chambre il y a la clim a température réglable. sinon demander toujour le prix pour ne pas avoir de surprise comme la coifeuse qui demande 15lev trop chers jai payer 5e et encore je sais que sais pas le prix mais bon je suis en vacance. si vous prener les transport y'a un ticket a la journée a 4lev tram bus metro. si vous visez un bordel visité le le jours comme moi et revenez le soir y'a plus de monde ne pas avoir peur de sonné car ce son dans des immeuble moi j'ai sonné chez une dames une grand mère qui ma ouvert je savais que je me suis tromper mais elle ma dit tien c'est la sonne astuce si vous trouver un bordel demander au autre client a leur sortie ou son situé les autre et si vous demander a un taxi dite lui le prix que vosu souhaiter investir car il vous emmenera au ks fetish et autre peep show bidon. préparé toujours une poche avec de la monnaie car il regard toujours si vous êtes riche avec plein de billet désolé de ne pas avoir structuré mon rapport j'ai écrit toute ma pensé pour ma part j'ai chercher sur place et d'apres la liste beaucoup on fermé ou j'ai pas trouver celui a coté de sin city j'ai pas trouver si vous mettez 50e elle sera tres belle sinon potable environ 5/10 voir pire pour les escorte soit vous parlé bien anglais sinon c'est mort pour conclure venez a sofia mais pas trop longtemp c'est une petite ville et la vie et pas cher. ne vous mefiez pas de ce que les media dise je suis seul j'ai 25ans je sort la nuit ainsi que la journée et on ma pas capturé pour le moment la vie n'est pas cher mais l'argent par tres vites. anglais les gens le parle surtout les jeune francais rare espagnol rare italien rare pour parler les geste suffise je conseille au gens de prendre le tram bus afin d'avoir un repere et de prendre un taxi par la suite les rue sont en quadrillage vers vitosha si des gens on des question je sais pas si je reviendrais pour repondre voila je pense avoir fais le tours bon voyage a vous bon courage

saisissez du texte, l'adresse d'un site web ou importez un document à traduire.

i write my report was my turn to give you an idea.

the yen has hatred everywhere you have a flair and money.

pub / bar / club ask the guard if you have courage, if not come and visit but is better asked on entry in order to avoid any inconvenience inputs are 5leva up in a club 8lev about disco night. food is cheap for western about 3. 50 e pizza for 2 person senior hummm if the first part and about. in pub coca simple and has 1 or 2 euros.

ks fetish and its always important, but very expensive for the rich came fifth and 1. 5 e coca be careful not make it extra money. i met someone took one beer 4lev the 2nd was the double i do not know why after she claims do not include such despite a very good english person.

20lev the strip and my daughter said ok but when you choose your daughter she told me you're in the strip 120lev dream yes. otherwise nice atmosphere between friend to hit without looking. if not its competitor in the face and pretty ** k you are looking i recommend the ks reserved for tourists staying in big hotels not to be young with money. do not hesitate to ask the taxi it takes you check the comteur turns me he put my counter during the day and night for a trip i had to make tram 5. 30 leva he extinguish the meter has arrived and told me 6lev voila.

otherwise if you choose a hotel take as benchmark the sheraton because all around there all you seek take good shoes because the sidewalk is too experienced the hole.

most cheap eats, 30th the average girl for an hour otherwise the bulgarian women are beautiful city visited but not more than 3 days because we are bored in the long for my part i came alone and i'll be back with my friends because the people and very nice

i took a studio in the 50th night in france it'll have serious listen triple internet tv, refrigerator, bathroom, living room, separate cover you unless it was cold in the room there is a temperature-controlled air conditioning.

if not always ask the price for not surprise as the coifeuse seeking 15lev overpriced jai pay 5th and still not know that i know the price but hey i'm on vacation.

if you take public y 'has a ticket the day 4lev tram bus metro.

if you aim a brothel visited on days like me and come back at night there's more people do not be afraid because it sounded in his building i rang me in a ladies one that my grandmother opened i knew that i am wrong but she told me yours is the person trick if you find a brothel ask another customer leaving the other or located and if you ask a taxi called him the price vosu willing to invest because it takes you to ks and other fetish peep show can.

always prepared with a bag of money always look for it if you're rich with lots of tickets

sorry not to have structured my report i wrote my thought for my part i look out there and after we closed the list much or not i find one next to sin city i did not find

if you put the 50th it will be very nice if not drinking around 5 / 10 or worse for escort or you spoke good english if it is dead

to conclude sofia has come not too long but it is a small town life and not expensive. beware you do not care what the media says i'm only 25 years i have come out at night and day and it caught my not yet life is cheap but money for very speeds. english speaking people especially the young rare french spanish rare italian rare suffice to mention the gesture

i advise people to take the tram bus to have a cue and take a taxi afterwards in the street grid to vitosha

if people are any questions i do not know if i would come back to answer here is

i think i go around you good trip

good luck

Thanks Jerboa; I visited Sofia; a beautiful town.

But in our clubs I can get a girl cheaper; sometimes

With pool area

Non-English Report deleted by Admin

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was not written in English[/u]. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation. Thanks!

Non-English Report deleted by Admin

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was not written in English[/u]. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation. Thanks!

Yes I know, I'm still banging on about It, but you can get 1hr In London these days for £60, with attractive E-Euros, London Is one of the most expensive cities In Europe, so why pay €75 In Sofia?

From reading this thread back from the beginning, the set price for take outs from KS and the other strip clubs has crept up over the years, I just don't see a basic fuck Is worth 150lv In Sofia. There are quite a few advertised escorts online at around the €50 mark, but who knows If you'll get a bait & switch.
    The year before I went to Golden sands, I was told it was 100 LevsP/hour.

The girls in Golden Sands were all working for pimps. In the winter they work in the Clubs of Varna.

Golden sands is much better place than Sunny Beach.

But I my next destination will be Sofia. Courtesy of Wizz air.

Not VFM

Quote Originally Posted by Jojosun
    This was the price I paid and every tourist was paying in Golden Sands a couple of years ago. This seems to be the price ithis year in Sunny Beach as well. I didn't partake due to quality issues of pussies there.

I did check the brothels in Varna when I was in Golden sands, and the prices were about 75 levs P/h. Nothing worth it.
    From reading this thread back from the beginning, the set price for take outs from KS and the other strip clubs has crept up over the years, I just don't see a basic fuck Is worth 150lv In Sofia. There are quite a few advertised escorts online at around the €50 mark, but who knows If you'll get a bait & switch.
    Last edited by Admin; 10-17-10 at 20:02.

No problem, maybe that was just an opening offer, thinking I was a dumb sex starved tourist, some of the girls were sexy, but no way was I going to pay over the top In Sofia, I hear you can get brothel girls for a lot less.
    This was the price I paid and every tourist was paying in Golden Sands a couple of years ago. This seems to be the price ithis year in Sunny Beach as well. I didn't partake due to quality issues of pussies there.

I did check the brothels in Varna when I was in Golden sands, and the prices were about 75 levs P/h. Nothing worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojosun
    Nice report jerboa . Thank you as well for checking KS club.

This confirms Sofia to be an affordable destination for anything else.

150Levs p/hour seems to be the price as far as tourists are concerned.

I will check Sofia soon .
    No problem, maybe that was just an opening offer, thinking I was a dumb sex starved tourist, some of the girls were sexy, but no way was I going to pay over the top In Sofia, I hear you can get brothel girls for a lot less.
    Last edited by Admin; 10-17-10 at 20:02.

I spent 3 days In Sofia last week, I didn't do any mongering, as I was hooked up with a local lady, but had fun and had a look around the city, which Is quite easy to walk around the centre. There are some very sexy local ladies to be found In town, and I love their dress sense, many seem to dress In Hooker chic, thigh high patent leather boots, short skirts or tight jeans, got to love Balkan women lol.

Thanks to Excess I book a apartment with Sofia apartments, http://www.sofiaapartments.com/1_bed...Apt109_en.html booked the American dream apartment for €50, nice small 1 bed place, clean and well furnished, but was on the 5th floor, so a long walk up the stairs, or use a old dodgey lift, I took the stairs, had free wi-fi though.

On my last night I took a look Into Kama sutra club, found the club easilly enough, you walk down the spiral stairs and Into the club, took a seat and the manageress came over for the 5lv entry fee, had a look at the drinks menu and was happy to see the prices were reasonable, had a bottle of Zagorky, only 5lv, unlike the dodgey clip joints, at KS you pay for the drinks upfront, and they even give you a receipt, maybe good for guys on expenses lol.

The girls were quite attractive, a few were very sexy, there was three podiums where the girls took turns dancing on, It Is a topless club, panties were kept on, the girls do come over and either ask If you want a 20lv lap dance, or can you buy them a drink, I wasn't Interested, was just happy to watch the show and drink my beer, I think the girls realised after a while that I wasn't a soft touch, some guys were paying for a few dances though, and the club was quite busy. One girl offered me sex, 1hr for 150lv, I told her It was to much, that Is €75, for that you can do a fkk girl In Germany for that price, so why would I pay this silly price In Sofia? Maybe some stupid tourists have ruined the scene here already. But Kama sutra Is a safe non rip off club and the girls were not to pushy.

Nice report jerboa . Thank you as well for checking KS club.

This confirms Sofia to be an affordable destination for anything else.

150Levs p/hour seems to be the price as far as tourists are concerned.

I will check Sofia soon .

Short trip to Sofia

Posting Limitations