Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Other Areas

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Just back from North Cyprus

Hi all,

I just got back from TRNC, I will give a detailed FR of my three days of mongering there. I got there early in the morning, picked up the hire car and straight to town-Lefkosa, had breakfast then off to the clubs at 10 am before the programs start at 11 am. Toured all clubs except Lipstick and Biyax- because of their astronomical prices. I didn't notice any beauties in any of them, even the ones that I had visited previously. The quality of the girls has gone down dramatically. The only club that stood out was Romantik with several top notch girls. I will provide a detailed FR on the girls very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Yosig  [View Original Post]
    Someone know the name of the hotel near the club Monamor.

Thanks.
    Its called Simena Club, but only for families, not single guys.

Northern Cyprus. Reality

Check this out, Gentlemen. Sad reality:

'Brothel' cabarets thrive in Turkish Cyprus.

A white stretch limousine pulls up outside a northern Nicosia hospital to drop off cabaret girls for their monthly HIV test, in Turkish Cyprus, where officially prostitution is illegal.

Clubs with names such as Sexy Lady, Harem and Lipstick leave little to the imagination, with 50 of them in Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC).

Hundreds of young foreign women work and live on the premises, on the basis of "konsomatris" ("hostess" in Turkish) visas.

Although the women are legally obliged to have monthly HIV tests, Turkish Cypriot authorities do not acknowledge they are prostitutes or victims of sex trafficking.

Official figures show 1,168 such visas were issued between April 2014 and January 2015, half to Moldovans and the rest to Moroccans, Ukrainians and women from central Asian countries.

As the women await their blood tests, the hospital ward is filled with Arabic and Slavic conversation, but their minders discourage talk with outsiders.

Entire article: http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/bro...&NewsCatID=351.

Monamour club

Thanks.

Monamor club

Thanks

She was from Moldavia and she just turned 21. Skinny girl.

Quote Originally Posted by BitLined  [View Original Post]
    Great report. I plan on visiting there soon, and yes Mon Amour seems to be one of the best there. If you don't mind me asking what the girls name was?
    I do not remember her name. It is always a fake name anyways. I never pay attention to their names but I do remember her very well.

She said she was from Moldavia and she just turned 21. Skinny girl. On the 2nd or 3rd page of the book. She is on the right on the book. She speaks limited Turkish which is enough to communicate. She does not speak any English at all!

She said she had 3 more months before she goes back. I seen her about a month ago so I would say she has 2 more months before she goes back. It is more likely that you will find her if you go look for her in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by DudeNextDoor  [View Original Post]
    I was on vacation with vanilla friends and family in Cyprus, so I decided to check out a few places near Lapta that I have seen while we were sightseeing.

I drove west from Girne. The first place I saw on the way was Club Midnight on the left. A small place right next to the street. It looked like those small run-down strip clubs in the USA. There were no cars parked outside, it was not very promising from the outside, but I decided to walk in and check it out. There was nobody at the door. I walked in. There was not any attendant or girls. I went into the restroom, pissed and walked outside. I guess 8 pm was too early for this club so I moved on.

My next stop was on the right a few miles down the road. I think the name of the place was Mon Amour, It has a neon sign that you would not miss. Once I made the turn, it was a very long driveway almost all the was to the beach. It looks like a medium size strip club and a motel 6 adjoint to the back of it. There was a door man in a cabin. I just walked into his booth and told him I wanted a girl for an hour. He informed me that the club is now open if I wanted to get in. I told him no thanks and he said I was smart just picking a girl for the hour!

He called in the manager...
    Great report. I plan on visiting there soon, and yes Mon Amour seems to be one of the best there. If you don't mind me asking what the girls name was?

My Lapta experience

I was on vacation with vanilla friends and family in Cyprus, so I decided to check out a few places near Lapta that I have seen while we were sightseeing.

I drove west from Girne. The first place I saw on the way was Club Midnight on the left. A small place right next to the street. It looked like those small run-down strip clubs in the USA. There were no cars parked outside, it was not very promising from the outside, but I decided to walk in and check it out. There was nobody at the door. I walked in. There was not any attendant or girls. I went into the restroom, pissed and walked outside. I guess 8 pm was too early for this club so I moved on.

My next stop was on the right a few miles down the road. I think the name of the place was Mon Amour, It has a neon sign that you would not miss. Once I made the turn, it was a very long driveway almost all the was to the beach. It looks like a medium size strip club and a motel 6 adjoint to the back of it. There was a door man in a cabin. I just walked into his booth and told him I wanted a girl for an hour. He informed me that the club is now open if I wanted to get in. I told him no thanks and he said I was smart just picking a girl for the hour!

He called in the manager. There is a book of girls. He came in and introduced himself. I told him I wanted just 1 hour date. He said it was 150 TL including the room. I said fine. He showed me the available 5 girls. I picked a young skinny blonde from the 5 just like the way I want. I asked him if her pictures were recent and she is not fat. He assured me, she was just looking like the pictures. Said OK, its a deal. He told me to go walk to the back of the club and wait for him there. I did that. 1 min later the manager was out the back door of the club, he collected the monies and told me to wait for her there. Once he got back into the club, she came out. She was just as good as her pictures. I was happy.

We walked into the room. It was clean, a / see worked and there were clean towels in the closet so I was happy! She spoke limited Turkish. But no English at all. Her Turkish was enough to communicate. And she has a personality. With gestures and body language and hand jokes and her limited Turkish I had a great time with her. She had condoms available. It was a plus. She also told me bareback and creampie was also on the menu. I told her to blow me bare and then cover it up for fucking. I popped 2 times. We had shower after round 1 and chitchat some and then fucked again. It was not even an hour but I was done. I took another shower and kissed her goodbye and left!

I went back to my hotel and meet friends and family for dinner. I was late but I told them I just took a shortcut and got lost. It worked fine for a great 2 hours get away!

Turkish or Greek Cypriot Girls?

This forum seems pretty dead so I'm sure I won't get a response, probably at all, but certainly not in time to do anything about it. But, just in case, does anyone here know anywhere that someone might avail themselves of Cypriot working girls? I don't really care if they are Greek or Turkish or even British or something else. Was just curious to try a local. Preferably on the north side. I have found only foreigners at the clubs. Russians, Moldovans, Uzbekis, Ukrainians, Brazilians, Kenyans, Moroccans, Romanians, but no Cypriot girls. Is it impossible? The economy here is not that great. But maybe the culture is too overprotective.

Another Day in Lapta

I was delayed again and have a couple more days to kill here in Cyprus, so I decided to check out a few of the cheaper places near Lapta.

I drove west from Girne. I think the first place I saw this way was Club Midnight. A small place right next to the street. It looked very run-down and not very promising from the outside, so I moved on.

I think the next place I passed was actually Mon Amour, several kilometers more down the road. If I didn't find anything else I decided I would go back there, probably get a room for the night because their hotel is pretty comfortable, and see if the cute petite girl with the very nice tight body Maya was available. But for now I continued on west.

Quite a bit further and you get almost to the end of the island, just before the road turns south. There are many clubs in this area. The first one is Titanic. I stopped in there and was greeted out front by a friendly guy who spoke a little bit of English.

He showed me the book. There were Russian, Moldovans, Uzbeks, black Brazilians, Morrocans. But nobody that was super attractive and the prices there were high. 500 for the program. 250 I think for an hour. One of the Moroccan girls was kind of cute but not currently available. I continued on.

I skipped the next one.

One after that looked abandoned. The front door was open and I found the book inside, took several pictures. But nobody was there. I walked back to the hotel area, it was a mess. Overgrown with weeds, pool was drained, dirty overturned furniture everywhere. I was about to leave when some sleepy looking young guy walked up to me and started talking in Turkish. He told me that if I wanted to see the girls they were at the Mirage Hotel along with the manager. I looked through the book again. There were a couple decent looking girls, one blonde that was very pretty but the guy said she was gone. One brunette that looked a lot like Audrey Tatou. But the guy was not able to communicate well enough to really tell me anything. He said I should go to the Mirage and talk to the manager there. So I just continued on down the road.

The next club I went to only had two girls on hand. Both dogs.

I walked to Club Maxim (though it is misspelled some odd way, I forget now how) which was next door and I think maybe the last place on the street, unless there are some further south.

The prices the guy inside quoted me were just 150 for an hour, 400 for a program, no extra charge for the room. There were Uzbekis, Ukrainians, Moroccans, and one Korean girl. The Uzbeki Maya looked cute in her photo and also very very small, which I like. I had just had a great experience with another Uzbeki girl the day before. And the price was right, so I decided to go for it. Tried to take a photo of the book but guy wouldn't let me. I need to practice being more subtle about that. I just figured out today how to turn off the shutter sound effect when I snap a picture. Next time maybe.

I was walked to the back to a dingy dimly lit hallway I guess where all the girls sleep. Maya's door was the last on the right. She was really cute. Nice smile. And super small like I thought. She told me she was 146 cm tall. Not fat, but kind of thick thighs and ankles like some Armenian or Arab girls. Small perky tits small brown erect nipples. Kind of looked hispanic. At first I was thinking she looked like some celebrity that I just couldn't place, but eventually I figured out that the person she reminded me of was my buddy's Costa Rican wife. Her face looked very very similar, though body was completely different.

Maya didn't speak any English but she was very friendly just like the other Uzbek girl I was with recently. Very much a GFE. Lots of kissing and cuddling. She wouldn't let me take pictures unfortunately. But after cumming inside her once missionary she got up to go wash and then came back and I came on her back from doggy style. I am very big and we had been fucking a good while, I could tell she was a bit tired and she said "no more". But then as we were lying in bed she started kissing and caressing me and soon we were going for pop #3. No rush or clockwatching at all I think I actually stayed for longer than an hour. Might be a nice girl to book for a "program". Though there is no wi-fi at this place so I couldn't use google translate and communication was hard. All I got from her was that she was 24 years old, from Uzbekistan, 146 cm tall, and didn't want me taking pictures.

Changed My Mind About TRNC

Okay. So. On my way out from Mon Amour I talked with a couple more girls and they actually seemed to be pretty happy there. Then I had a brief exchange with Hedonist that made me think a little. And then today I went back and was with a girl at Lipstick who actually seemed very happy to be there. Said it was her 2nd contract period and she was planning to come back for a 3rd. (maybe Lipstick is a little bit better for the girls, because according to this one she only works for 3 months then goes back to Uzbekistan to rest for 2 months and then returns for another 3, as opposed to Mon Amour here I think they are shipped in from Moldova for 6 or 12 months at a time.) Anyway, I decided maybe it wasn't as bad as Stella made it seem before.

So, a brief version of the report I was going to file about Mon Amour follows:

I was worried about finding this place, but that was unnecessary. It's very easy to find. There is one main road that runs West from Girne to Lapta, without much on either side of the road. The sign for Mon Amour is huge and very hard to miss. It is indeed connected to the hotel that I mentioned below. Which is odd. That hotel is obviously trying to be a family place, or maybe at one time it was, it has an old run down small water park inside and a small and overgrown, basically unusable putt-putt golf course. I had the taxi driver drop me off by the main entrance to the hotel which is right by the road because I didn't want to have to pay a taxi surcharge at he club. Then I walked back to Mon Amour which is about a 7 minute hike. Seemed like longer in the bitter cold that night.

I got to the door and there was some confusion as nobody there spoke a lick of English at all. Even the manager could barely put two words together. They showed me the book. I wanted to take snapshots and they were careful to not let me.

It seems like almost every girl here was from Moldova. Maybe a couple Russians. At first I told them I would take the night program, which is 350 + 60 for the room. Then I changed my mind and told them just to give me the room and I would get a girl for an hour. They charge 100 for the room. Then I changed my mind back and they still charged me 350, and didn't refund the 40 for the room. I didn't argue because I didn't think they would understand what I was saying.

Some others have said the program is the best deal. I disagree. I'll explain.

There are two "programs" and then also a period where all the girls are at the club dancing. During the club period the girls can be booked for one hour. The two programs are in the morning from 11 am To 4 pm (5 hours) and night from 1 am To 9 am (8 hours). If the girls are available you can also book them for one hour at any time during the day.

One hour is 150 TL. Day program is 300 TL. Night program is 350 TL. Plus 60 for the room for the programs, unless you already paid 100 to stay there 24 hours.

Day program is not a bad deal but personally I'd rather just get two different girls for the same price. You get to be with one more girl and if one is a dud then maybe the other one won't be so bad. I read you are supposed to get 3 pops for the programs but when I booked mine I only got 2, plus the girl came late and left early. When I paid for one hour I only ended up with like 40 minutes so there is that. But. At least if you're paying for one hour the girl won't complain about fucking you the first time. If you pay for a program then by the time you get to pop 2 or 3 they might say they are tired, which is probably true.

So, all the girls in this place were cute. No models. No stunners. But $65 to fuck any of them isn't a bad deal.

Diana was very hot, and she was by far the best dancer. She could really shake her ass like a pro on stage, which would have been hot except I could tell just by looking at her she had a big attitude problem and chip on her shoulder. I decided to try her anyway to find out and was 100% correct about this. She was bossy in the bedroom and I could tell she would be absolutely no fun at all so I got dressed and walked out on her and got my money back. Also with her clothes off I could see her tits, though very large, were also a bit saggy. Probably a mom. Though the rest of her body was very tight and fit.

Stella was a very cute innocent looking 19 year old with big green eyes. A little chubby but had great medium-sized perky tits. I picked her for the night program. She seemed easy to get along with and was. Though she's the one that told me she got tricked into having sex there. Maybe she's lying to herself to try and feel better about what she's doing, maybe she wa lying to me so I wouldn't think less of her, or maybe it was true I don't know. She wouldn't let me take any pics but she gave me her facebook. Hasn't accepted my friend request yet but I got some pics there.

Ariana was a cute brunette with very nice small perky tits and a playful personality. I took her for an hour because she seemed like fun. She was a bit crazy but very relaxed in the bedroom. She only let me take pics of her face when she was clothed, and with me in the frame. Being with her was alright but she was so goofy. Started calling me "*****" while I was fucking her.

Maya was extremely cute and petite, had overall one of the nicest bodies there (I really like petite girls). But she was booked all day the first day I was there and then the next day they said she was off.

Irena I got for a hour before I left. She was so-so looking. Also a mom. Her tits were big and pretty nice but also pointing downward. Some stretch marks on her body but still pretty good. She complained about her sagging boobs and her big Roman nose but said she was saving money to get a tit and nose job and also to buy a car and house. She told me it was hard work being there but that she made good money. She actually did add me on Facebook and it was her idea to do so, I think she is looking for a full-time sugar daddy. She was nice and actually the only person in the whole club who spoke any English.

All four of these girls were from Moldova.

Mon Amour's hotel is not a bad place to stay, as far as brothels go. The rooms are pretty clean and reasonably comfortable. The bathroom is nicer than I was expecting. The heaters work well. Room service cheeseburgers are not bad and reasonably priced. There is wi-fi in the rooms. If you're planning to do one of the programs I would just stay there. They told me check out time was 9 am, reminding me both days I stayed there, but then in the morning nobody seemed to notice or care that I was still there. The first day I walked out in the middle of the afternoon to get something to eat and go to the ATM. Nobody stopped me. They finally asked if I was going to pay for another night around 8 pm. The next day I checked out at 2 pm and nothing was said about the late check out. So they are pretty laid back.

When I went back today I had my car and decided to explore the strip west of Lefkosa. I passed by Romantic first. I went inside, it was completely dark, nobody was around. The door was open so I looked around the place but didn't find anyone at all so I left. Next I stopped by the club beside Lipstick. I forget it's name. It looked small and run-down and I wasn't sure it was open so I left. Then I went to Lipstick where I was greeted as I pulled in and told to come inside. The girls in the book did look, in general, cuter than the girls at MonAmour. But prices were very much higher. 300 for an hour instead of 150. Double! I don't think the girls were so much cuter to warrant that.

But I decided to take one girl Samira from Uzbekistan. She was the 2nd girl in the book. Not as beautiful as the dark-haired beauty on the first page but she was booked by someone for the day program.

But Samira was really fun to be with. Extremely warm and friendly she jumped up and hugged me as soon as I walked in the door and kissed me on the lips. She was chatty and personable and actually spoke pretty good English. Ghost white with bleached-blonde hair, very skinny, small perky tits and pink nipples. Long Pippi Longstocking braids though they're not her real hair she's got a weave. Big grey-green eyes. Big lips. Kind of a flat face, half-Asian half-Russian looking but pretty. She gave an enthusiastic and vigorous GFE fucking session. I got two pops off though I don't know if she knew about the first one. I just came inside of her so she wouldn't make me stop and kept right on going. At first she wouldn't allow any pictures saying it was against policy but then when I reached for my camera anyway after I was already inside of her she said I could if I paid her an extra 300. She also didn't mind at all when I was fingering her asshole but then said if I wanted to fuck it that was also going to cost extra.

Anyway, at the end of the session we talked some and she seemed even more happy to be there than Ariana or Irena from Mon Amour. Unlike Stella she said she planned on coming back. Lipstick is definitely more expensive than Mon Amour but maybe they are a better place for the girls. If they split the money with them about 60/40 like MonAmour does. Then the girls there would be making twice as much money. And it sounds like they get to take vacation more often and rest more. So all of that might end up equalling a better experience for you, even if the looks alone aren't enough to warrant the added cost. I will also say that Lipstick had a greater variety of girls, not all Moldovans. There was the Uzbek I was with and then it looked like some girls from Kenya or other places as well.

P.S. Every single one of these girls is perfectly willing to fuck bareback, some don't even ask if you want a condom, and most don't mind if you cum inside of them. So, just be aware. I know that will be music to the ears of some of you, but, go unprotected at your own risk.

Apollon Night Club

I'm back on the southern side of the island.

I'm doing this trip where over the next many months I'm going to be visiting, let me count, 41 different countries. I think it would be cool to sleep with at least 1 girl each of those places. Pros or not. So far I'm 3 for 3, but, I don't know where to find any Greek Cypriot prostitutes. Are there any? Seems like most of the people here are foreigners. When I was on the northern side of the island all the prostitutes there were from Moldova.

I saw a "night club" near Paralimni called Apollon about a week ago. So I went to check it out tonight. They open at 9 pm, one of the only places in the area that is open at all. It's a tourist area and right now is the off-season. Almost everything is closed. Inside were 4 pretty old and ugly girls. 1 British-Cypriot who had Cypriot parents, so, pretty close to a real Cypriot prostitute, and she was friendly and easy to talk to but probably hasn't been cute for at least 20 years. There was one Romanian that looked just as bad and two Bulgarians that were hideous. Inside the club there was no door charge and nothing going on. The English girl told me that in the summer they would have a strip show in the middle but right now they don't bother because nobody comes. I paid 10 euro for a lady drink for her and she sat and chatted with me for 20 minutes. Was very pleasant and not too much pressure. She claimed to be a singer, but said now she was working there. I asked how she made money, and if it was all just about lady drinks. She said yes. I didn't ask straight up if the place was a front for prostitution or not, I have a feeling it was. But I wasn't sure I would even want to have sex with her so I didn't want to risk offending her for no reason. She had the opportunity to offer additional services and did not. Either she was shy about what she does or this place is just for chatting and buying overpriced drinks for very old women.

Buddy, do not trust the girls too much. In reality they know what they are getting themselves into. Usually girls who worked there send their girlfriends. Some girls return there after some rest. I am sure some of them do really get tricked though. There are stories that some dudes marry these girls! And when you treat them nice and let them smell that you have money, some of them start talking about long-term options as a way to get out. Why don't you take me home? We can live together, etc.

But I agree with you nevertheless. It is a sad place and heavy on one's conscience. Better to sleep with girls who have a choice in their customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Theystolemyname  [View Original Post]
    Okay so I found the Monamour on my own. Wasn't too hard once I actually got here.

I had a few experiences that I was going to share but in the end decided that I can't in good conscience share intel about this place, good or bad, because even bad could be used as an endorsement if it seems less bad than somewhere else.

After talking to a couple girls (google translate, none of them speak English. None of the staff do, either. The manager knows only a few words) - I found they all had pretty much the same story. Offered one job, tricked into coming into the country, not told that they were going to be having sex with customers all day every day but then that's what they end up doing for at least a year. Really pretty shitty and I can't endorse such a place. This is part of the reason I stopped going to Dubai, too. Same deal there. Bahrain only slightly less sad. Muslim countries are the worst.
    I would recommend going to some other country. I have nothing against prostitution at all when it's the girl's choice to engage in it. These poor girls, if what they told me was true, were duped, and that's not cool. Plus the hours are horrible. If they are popular, that means they'll be booked to be with one customer from 1 am to 9 am, and another from 11 am to 4 pm, and then from 8 pm to 1 am they are dancing at the bar and having sex with as many customers as want to pay for their company an hour at a time. So... they get 2 hours in the morning and 4 hours in the afternoon and that's all the time they have to sleep, eat, and rest their pussies.

Only good thing I will say about the place is. It's the only *****house I've ever been to with a water slide.

Found the Monamour

Okay so I found the Monamour on my own. Wasn't too hard once I actually got here.

I had a few experiences that I was going to share but in the end decided that I can't in good conscience share intel about this place, good or bad, because even bad could be used as an endorsement if it seems less bad than somewhere else.

After talking to a couple girls (google translate, none of them speak English. None of the staff do, either. The manager knows only a few words) - I found they all had pretty much the same story. Offered one job, tricked into coming into the country, not told that they were going to be having sex with customers all day every day but then that's what they end up doing for at least a year. Really pretty shitty and I can't endorse such a place. This is part of the reason I stopped going to Dubai, too. Same deal there. Bahrain only slightly less sad. Muslim countries are the worst.
    I would recommend going to some other country. I have nothing against prostitution at all when it's the girl's choice to engage in it. These poor girls, if what they told me was true, were duped, and that's not cool. Plus the hours are horrible. If they are popular, that means they'll be booked to be with one customer from 1 am to 9 am, and another from 11 am to 4 pm, and then from 8 pm to 1 am they are dancing at the bar and having sex with as many customers as want to pay for their company an hour at a time. So... they get 2 hours in the morning and 4 hours in the afternoon and that's all the time they have to sleep, eat, and rest their pussies.

Only good thing I will say about the place is. It's the only *****house I've ever been to with a water slide.

Monamour

Actually on Google maps if you look at satellite view. The place that seems like it is (or perhaps was) Monamour has turned into the "Olive Press Bar". Reviews say it is a beautiful family-run business. Doesn't seem like it's a brothel anymore. Or I am looking at the wrong place on the map.

edit: I found one review for the Simena Hotel that says it is "disgusting!" that the owner of the hotel also owns a brothel not far from the hotel premises, and that sometimes rooms are rented to prostitutes even though it's supposed to be a family hotel.
    So.... is this place actually the hotel portion of Club Mon Amour? or is there a separate hotel at MonAmour and there is just sometimes overflow to the Simena because the two places have the same owner??

This forum seems totally dead. I expect to be disappointed. But I'm guessing the only way to find out will be to go and check it out for myself. We'll see...

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations