La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Berlin

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 601 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 115 165 565 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Artemis Et al

So I can now say objectively that the service at Artemis is poor. Decided to hit some apartments, stopped off at polnische ladies in Wilmersdorf, none of the women were even close to beauftiful LOL but they were all fuckable. Anyway for 70 euro I got a passionate GFE with deep kissing, OV Ohne, and a sweaty fuck. Got one of those Uber bikes when I got back inside the Ring and pedaled my fatuass up to Guyam Gemuse Doner, damn what a great sandwich. Anyway digested that and walked down to Aston. Again not any real beauties but had a good session with good OV Ohne for I think 60 euro? The day before I had been at Artemis all day and had not one fun session. Some OK looking girls but all lazy as fuck and upsell upsell upsell. So anyway after the day biking around I had flown to FRA and immediately hopped the S5 out to Oase. WOW what a difference in attitudes. Better facilities, much better looking girls, they have natural hotties at Oase not all pumped up with silicone, and Much better attitudes. Had 4 sessions and 3 were absolutely top notch, had a truly beautiful maybe 20 yo Moldavian, she did a 15 minute OV ohne and didn't user her hands one time, 100% mouth and throat. And smile from ear to hear while I pounded out a nut in to her in missionary after that. Damage 100 euro. Anyway, never going to Artemis again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasha  [View Original Post]
    Hi!

Me and my husband are going to a party at Insomnia on Tuesday 10 Sept. We're looking for fun activities before the party starts at 19.00. Anything is welcome. Gangbang, kino, partytreff etc. Give me some tips on how I can entertain us during the day. Thanks!
    I guess the easiest way to have some acrion during daytime is Erlebniswohnung, it is a gangbang club with inhouse ladies having gangbang sessions almost every hour. Couples are more than welcomed there, it is a relaxing atmosphere with sauna and open buffet with out any hassle. You would still have lots of energy to enjoy your evening in insomnia.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasha  [View Original Post]
    Hi!

Me and my husband are going to a party at Insomnia on Tuesday 10 Sept. We're looking for fun activities before the party starts at 19.00. Anything is welcome. Gangbang, kino, partytreff etc. Give me some tips on how I can entertain us during the day. Thanks!
    You could check out, Joyclub. De, or enjoy Berlin as a city.

Daytime play in Berlin. Tips please!

Hi!

Day 3 in Berlin

Report from day #3.

This morning I decided to try a brothel, Salong Liberty. On my way there I took a walk along Kursfürst first. It was 10 in morning and there a few girls there. Not anywhere near good looking. But damn, the really ugly ones, two of them, from last night where there. Really ugly! The where after me last night touching me between the legs shouting. Why not want me! It was hard to get rid of them. The backed when I said with a sharp voice that if the don't quite I will get really angry. Then the backed off. And now I see them again. And they see me. Same procedure. After dealing with these nightmares I walked towards Liberty.

It was easy to find Liberty. I have learned that some had problem but I just looked and followed the the sign. I press the button and the outer door gave a buzz. I opened and went upstairs. And older women greeted me and put me quickly a room. I waited for a few minutes for the old lady to appear again. It was clear that she didn't understand English so she asked me to wait. A few minutes later another woman opens the door. She was in the 40's, good looking. Would have liked to have her. She explained that this early, like 10.30, there is only one girl free. The other girls all have appointments and the rest of the girls will come later during the day. She asked if I wanted to see the girl. She explained that it was OK for me to say no and come back later.

After a few minutes a girl enters, tells her name (which I don't remember). She was totally not my type of girl but since I have walked this far I didn't want to leave without some business. Can't remember her name but she was blonde, maybe a bit reddish. Chubby and silicons. There were a long list of extras; kissing (30), BJ (30), fingering (20). I choose 30 minutes (70) plus fingering; total 90 euro. I give her credit for trying since it wasn't too mechanical but since I didn't actually like the appearance of her I was happy for a quicker end, about 10 minutes.

All day passes and in the evening I started to think about girls again. Since Kurfürsten is close I took a walk there. Saturday night. Lots of girls and lots of girls going away in cars. As I walked down the street one girl really caught my interested. Normally I am not into the girls in early 20's but this was a beauty. I also noticed that the younger guys walking the street turned their head for her. So, yes. She was a head turner. But not so much curves on the body. I made up my mind that I should walk the street and on my way back I should talk to her. I could even think of going into one of these small video rooms at LSD. She looked terrific. But on my way back an old man hooked up with her and they walked away. Shit! Well, fuck it. Lets find another good looking girl. So, I did. A young girl, from Hungary. The only thing she could do is to go to the small video rooms, either BJ (30) och fuck (50). After some discussion I did agree to BJ at LSD. This was the most stupid ever. I have read about it, many has recommended not to go there. And still I did. My name is Stupid. Entered coins and she put on condom and start giving BJ. After two minutes or less she stops and say we need to put more money in the machine. I don't have any more coins I said. And we have only used 2 or 5 minutes. She still argued that the time was up and then started to talk on the phone. So, I pulled up my pants and she opened the door. She walked fast out of LSD and turned on Kurfürsten. I was quite angry so I went the other way. Well, I'm the one that were stupid!

Now I was a bit frustrated. Fuck it! I will go a look for Katrina (which I had the other day and which I have met several times today. Every time asking if we should go somewhere). I found her at her corner. She was there with another girl, Julia, from Ukraine. I really like Katrina because she knows what she are doing and have great personality. But I was also interested in this young girl. But I didn't want to disappoint Katrina so we made a deal but the I asked. What about having both of you? They seemed happy about that. But 30 minutes was not OK, 1 hour = 100 Euro / girl. A bit much for me and I know I could not last 1 hour, I could usually not last 30 minutes. But we agreed on 80 euro / girl. We went to an apartment and had some great time. Kristina is a bit chubby but very good, the young Julia was a bit shy but her body was sooo nice. So, this was the best of two worlds. Combined it was a hit song!

Over and out.

Quote Originally Posted by RoamingViking  [View Original Post]
    I have tried Artemis but find it terribly overpriced. Insomnia is not what it used to be either..
    Artemis has always been overpriced for FKK standard also considering that living cost in Berlin in general is cheaper than other cities in West Germany.

If you could travel, it is better to travel to NRW areas such as Cologne, Dusseldorf. Unlike Artemis who will charge you Entry Price of EUR80 and EUR60 for half hour. In NRW in general you will only pay EUR 50 for entry fee and EUR50. I do not think the quality of the girls are better in Artemis than other FKK in NRW.

Quote Originally Posted by Svenne50  [View Original Post]
    Nicol really knew when to stop and when to continue. She was teasing me.
    I must see her again before going home.
    Thanks, Svenne50, for providing some fresh information about Euphoria massage! I am glad, that your enjoy your time and you had some happy meetings. If you feel comfortable with Nicol, meet her again, she might remember you, get her some sweets (small!), offer some massage or touches, be gentle and ask, do not be pushy. You know the drill. Eventually she softens up and she shows you more of her female sweets. If she is not available, do not hesitate to go with Mascha, pictures are recent and genuine. She is not skinny, but not chubby and has wonderful volouptous natural soft breasts, which she uses to your advantage on body and face. I enjoyed her company in a different place.

Price in Euphoria seem to be on the same level as Ngel and ParisNo5 - 120-130 Euro per hour. If you enjoy massages, you might also have a look at "Sensual massage" and "Ameliya massage" in Wilmersdorf, the hour starts here at 100 Euro, there are equally nice or even the same women. Locations maybe not top-notch as described for Euphoria, but nevertheless large, nice and clean. Especially Sensual Massage in Brandenburger Str. Has great rooms. Every penny you pay over 100 E goes directly to the girls and might enhance their service. But to be honest, do not expect sex or BJ. Can happen, but not ensured. There are other places for it. Not only Kurfuerstenstreet.

Get yourself some targets, set yourself some limits and enjoy your stay in Berlin!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBudgie  [View Original Post]
    Spent the day at Artemis yesterday. The facility is still great, sauna steam etc. When the weather is nice its great to lounge on the deck. The girls were AWFUL, mainly their attitude. And there were easily double or even triple the number of girls as men. So you would think it was a buyers market, but no. I had a Polen, a Romanian, and even a German girl! All 3 were lazy lazy lazy upsell upsell upsell. +40 for Ohne + 40 for kissing +40 for pussy eating! They charge you to eat their own pussy! Anyway after several summers visiting Artemis I've about had it. Going to check out Oase in Frankfurt, hopefully its a bit better.
    Thanks for the heads up on Artemis. Then I really think I have it settled; no Artemis for me.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSwede  [View Original Post]
    If you buy Tageskarte (paper ticket), you have to stamp it once when you start using it. Else, it is invalid. Best is to download the BVG app and buy the ticket.

Prostitutes om Ku'damm? Are you sure?

Kurfrstenstrasse yes, but I have never heard of any on Ku'damm. If so, where on Ku'damm?
    Oops, my bad. Yes Ku' strasse.

Since there is no general forum I'm going to ask here. I'm intending to go to Budapest for dental treatment for a few days. I'm looking to spend a few other days in 2 other European cities. From my limited knowledge of the scene in Europe Berlin and Amsterdam strike as the best options. I'm not into partying or going to brothels. I just want to get a girl over for an hour or 2 in the evening on an outcall after some sight seeing. Where in Europe is best for this. I've been to Pattaya 5 times but don't expect to find anything like that in Europe.

Artemis Mittwoch

Spent the day at Artemis yesterday. The facility is still great, sauna steam etc. When the weather is nice its great to lounge on the deck. The girls were AWFUL, mainly their attitude. And there were easily double or even triple the number of girls as men. So you would think it was a buyers market, but no. I had a Polen, a Romanian, and even a German girl! All 3 were lazy lazy lazy upsell upsell upsell. +40 for Ohne + 40 for kissing +40 for pussy eating! They charge you to eat their own pussy! Anyway after several summers visiting Artemis I've about had it. Going to check out Oase in Frankfurt, hopefully its a bit better.

Next review

Thanks for the advice on transportation! Much appreciated!

Here is the next review of this morning and lunchtime.

I could not keep away from Kurfürsten. I had to go and take a look. Few girls, and of quality 3-4/10. I was determined not to have a street walken I am just curious and a bit fascinated. Just to look.

Upon getting the advice of erotic massage earlier I was now determined to have that. But which one? Damn! I forgot which ones that had good reviews. So, I decided to go one of the closest. Eurphoria Massagen on Kleiststraße.

I pressed the button that said Euphorie and I heard a buzz. I opened the door and climbed the stairs. The door was opened and I entered. I was guided by an older woman to a room and was told to sit and wait for Nicol.

I was a bit nervous but the place looked really nice. Classy and clean. A long legged girl, in the 20's, entered the room. After a short conversation I decided to go for the massage with B2 B, 30 minutes (90 euro). But when I had another look at her I changed my mind and went for 45 minutes (110 euro). I was ordered to undress and get down on the bed and she would soon be with me.

After 5-10 minutes Nicol comes back, only dressed in a very small towel. The dropped it to the floor. Damn! Incredible body! Really incredible! Perfect breast, perfect legs, perfect ass. All perfect. Usually I am not into these young perfect bodies but this was unbeatable. A body to remember! The down side was that I later realized she had silicon, which I don't like. But they were so sexy and perfect that I couldn't dislike them!

I had the massage and B2B of my life! It could not be better than this. I'm totally reconsidering my schedule for Berlin now. Maybe only go for B2B massage and skip the rest.

Nicol really knew when to stop and when to continue. She was teasing me. One of the best part was when she had her pussy like 15 cm from my face and I was allowed to touch her while she was doing her thing with me. I was euphoric when she suddenly gave me prostate massage. I was in another dimension and I have never had such an intense orgasm before. I must see her again before going home.

Quote Originally Posted by Tintin1  [View Original Post]
    Get the Tageskarte system pass. The mass transportation system is amazing and you won't be worried about having to have change, punch tickets or figure out how much to go 1,2, zones (A/B zone). If you have a good phone plan, and you don't need to worry about wifi I'd suggest you download an app CITYMAPPER and put it on Berlin. One of the better aps that integrate the public system, Uber and taxis to compare prices and times. Uber worked really well by the way! www.citymapper.com/berlin .

Kudamn has some amazing street prostitutes if you get stuck HA HA, not my cup of tea. Some of the sex kinos are open 24 hours I think. There's a great gay one I went to by accident. (Yeah figure that out will you!) . If you need the address, just ask. ;-p.
    If you buy Tageskarte (paper ticket), you have to stamp it once when you start using it. Else, it is invalid. Best is to download the BVG app and buy the ticket.

Prostitutes om Ku'damm? Are you sure?

Kurfürstenstrasse yes, but I have never heard of any on Ku'damm. If so, where on Ku'damm?

Day 1 in Berlin

I arrived late in Berlin. I didn't feel like rushing to any brothel or to Artemis (which I also learned is better during weekends). Since I live near below you-bahn I decided to take a walk to see what was going on in "legendary" Kurfrstenstrasse.

It didn't start out in the best way. On the corner of Kurfrsten and Potsdamer the were some "older" girls (40+), chubby and vulgar. I would say they were Russian. At least is sounded like that. I started to walk down Kurfrsten, a bit disappointed by the first impression. I was thinking that this is the scene here. Quite chubby, fat, older girls. I was wrong! Just before midnight there were about 15-20 young girls (in their 20's) - all looking quite good. Well, it was a bit dark but I would say 7 or 8/10. It was hard do decide which side of the street I should walk since the girls on the other side always seem to be better. I switched side of the street and then the girls on the other seemed to be better. I decided to stay on one side of the street and on my way back choose the other. Soon the street was empty. I remembered that Caligula wasn't far away. I could at least have a look at the place.

It was about 20-25 minutes walk. I walked by Caligula and the front door was opened. Empty! One bored girl at the bar. I went to buy something to drink and walked by again to have another peek. It would be pointless to go in there. And, according to my own revised schedule I should also skip Caligula. I headed back to Kurfrsten. Had another look at the girls; "Has du Lust?" x 10. Yes, I was tempted but I didn't like the idea of going to the LSD (as I have learned here).

I decided to take a walk on belowstrasse since that has also been mentioned to have some street walkers. There were 1. I turned to Kurfrsten again. Fewer girls now. Still some really good looking. And yes, the girls that seem to be fallen from the ugly tree were still at the intersection of Kurfrsten and Potsdamer. I started to wonder why I'm actually walking up and down the streets. I was not planning to get any girl anyway.

I started to walk to the hotel and felt really disappointed. Should I go back to hotel and write a non-review here! I had planned to do something the first night. Because I'm not young anymore and can't have sex that often I felt disappointed. I told myself. Let's have a last walk down Belowstrasse. I took a look. Didn't see any girls as far as I could see down the street. OK. Disappointed I did started to walk anyway. At the corner I should turn to start walking beck to the hotel there was a girl. I ended up beside her when I was about to cross the street. She looked nice. Maybe 7/10, a bit older than the other girls; 30+. Really nice face and an ok body with large breast (definitely not silicons). She said something in German and I said I don't understand German. She asked if I want BJ or fuck. I said thanks but no thanks. But in my mind I was thinking that this could be and opportunity for this day not to be a disappointment. I asked how much. The deal was 50 euros and we could go to an apartment. I said I live at a hotel nearby and she thought that was better. She had been to the hotel before and it was no problem for the girls to get in there. She told me to go in and wait for her. A minute after I went in she came. She started to talked to the guy in the reception. It became a quite loud argument. She went out. I waited a bit and then went out to see her. She told that she wasn't allowed at the hotel. She didn't understand why since this has not been a problem before. We could go to the apartment she had suggested. I was not to happy about that. I was a bit worried what kind of place that could be. But, I decided to go along.

We went to some kind of "pension" down on belowstrasse. 10 euro for 20 minutes. I payed. It was a quite OK room.

We undressed and before we went to the bed she wanted the money. I payed 50 euros as agreed. Well, maybe this was too much but I was not in the mood to discuss the price. I was a bit satisfied that something would happen this night. Her naked body was a bit chubby, a bit saggy breast (but really nice). Her skin was lovely and despite being chubby her body was quite firm. We started out with only touching. I was even allowed to finger her (which I really like and what turns me on the must). After awhile she asked if I wanted a BJ. Sure! She went down on me while I had my fingers in the pussy. Not so good BJ but I loved where my fingers were. I had her understand that I wanted her to ride me so climbed me. Nice! Really nice and slow. Of course she was acting but her moaning sounded really sexy. After the condom was filled we dressed and went out in the night again. She walked me to my hotel. Now I know where she usually work and what time she works, so. If no other or better luck I could get her again. The total experience was not super; maybe 4/10 but I still can try her again. I think it will be better the second time. At least I will not be as nervous as I was this time. Her name was Kristina.

Now I will go to sleep and dream about what comes tomorrow. I will bet on brothel.

Tageskarte!

Quote Originally Posted by Piefke  [View Original Post]
    . Everything reachable via Taxi or public transport and busses. Get yourself some day tickets ("Tageskarte" AB zone, 7 Euro, valid until 3 AM or "7-Tage-Karte" AB zone 30 Euro) and use all SBahn, UBahn, Tram and busses without restrictions. Enjoy your days and nights in Berlin!
    Get the Tageskarte system pass. The mass transportation system is amazing and you won't be worried about having to have change, punch tickets or figure out how much to go 1,2, zones (A/B zone). If you have a good phone plan, and you don't need to worry about wifi I'd suggest you download an app CITYMAPPER and put it on Berlin. One of the better aps that integrate the public system, Uber and taxis to compare prices and times. Uber worked really well by the way! www.citymapper.com/berlin .

Kudamn has some amazing street prostitutes if you get stuck HA HA, not my cup of tea. Some of the sex kinos are open 24 hours I think. There's a great gay one I went to by accident. (Yeah figure that out will you!) . If you need the address, just ask. ;-p.

Posting Limitations