La Vie en Rose

Thread: Hamburg

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Have you not heard..

Quote Originally Posted by Candymanice123
    Hey everyone,

I'm going to Hamburg in June and I was wondering where the streetwalkers are normally located?

Thanks in advance

Candyman
    .. of the Reeperbahn?

Where are the Streetwalkers?

Hey everyone,

I'm going to Hamburg in June and I was wondering where the streetwalkers are normally located?

Thanks in advance

Candyman

Prices in Hammer Deich

Regarding the prices in Hammer Deich I think they differ from girl to girl. I did not try the girls although I have been there a couple of times because I could not find exactly what I am looking for (I had very precise criteria) but there are young and nice girls there. In particular I asked Verona, who has very good reports in German pages, and she told me 50€ for basic service (69 + sex), 80€ for BBBJ + sex, 100€ for anal; kissing should be included. Another girl (a german blonde girl, I forgot the name but she is in holiday now) asked 80€ for a basic service without kissing. Verona will also be in holiday from next week (at least so is written in her Internet ad).

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion bauer. I couldn't really understand what you meant by :

Quote Originally Posted by Beckenbauer
    I think that they work individually, but you could ask the 3-some option..
    Do you mean that 1 on 1 sex is not offered at lady oase? Would you please elaborate.

Those who works on Hammer Deich 57 is 5 minutes away with a Taxi, from Hauptbahnhof. Or you can take the S3 direction Neugraben, and go down in Hammerbrook(City Sud) it's only one station away from hauptbahnhof.

http://www.modelle-hamburg.de/sucher...Hammer%20Deich ..
    Have you been to this place? Any suggestions about who is better value for money? Additionally do you know the final rates of the girls. I mean where shoud I settle for as far as the pricing is concerned.

I tried this katuscha last time. It was excellent, very GFE, worth every penny. She makes Hotel visit.

http://www.torzurlust.com/?edefc7a3a...65691c0be0ce68

Let us hear your reports then.
    Do you know any ones who have their own rooms? I am also particularly interested in visiting this location:

http://www.modelle-hamburg.de/locati...id=202&lang=en

Do you know how do I get to this place? What would be the average rates?

Hope to hear from you and thnks for the replies.

Cheers,

John

I think that they work individually, but you could ask the 3-some option.

Those who works on Hammer Deich 57 is 5 minutes away with a Taxi, from Hauptbahnhof. Or you can take the S3 direction Neugraben, and go down in Hammerbrook(City Sud) it's only one station away from hauptbahnhof.

http://www.modelle-hamburg.de/sucher...Hammer%20Deich

I tried this katuscha last time. It was excellent, very GFE, worth every penny. She makes Hotel visit.

http://www.torzurlust.com/?edefc7a3a...65691c0be0ce68

Let us hear your reports then.

Seeking Practical Opinions

Hello guys,

I'll be in hamburg around 26th. Id wanna know if anyone has visited lady oase: http: //modelle-hamburg. De/location..._id=77&lang=en

I wanna try it as I don't have much time and I'll leave for another town the next morning.

Do you knw if such a joint wud be a scamming machine or a genuine sex joint?

Hoping to get some clues.

Also which of the ones advertised on modelle-hamburg. De are close to the hauptbahnhof?

Lets hear some reports.

Bye

Hamburg Report...

After a long business meeting the last Friday, me and one of my buddies had the afternoon and night for ourselves.

First we went through the forum and web sites to pick where to go. The lack of a big FKK being present at the region and the current ones being only 7-8 girls with at least 25kms distance from where we are, we decided to try something different.

He both could have used some massage and picked one of the addresses that was advertises at modelle-hamburg.de,

Alcie Massagen
    www.alice-massagen.de
    Martin Luther King Platz 1
    20146 Hamburg
    10:00-21:00 M-F
    13:00-20:00 Sa

The place is located in a commercial street, at a corner building. there is only a small sign at the enterance, so it is not visible from outside. One needs to be referred here or read it somewhere in order to be able to find it. I am sure they have no walk in customers.

As we entered there was a reception type of setting and a waiting room, The lady talked decent english and once I asked her if she could tell me about the services, she said we are doing "erotic massage" here, not regular massage. Also she said upfront that sex is not one of the services they offer. They offer only relaxation by hands and tits. The price for 1/2 hour service is 45 Euros, 1 Hour service 68 Euros and 90 min service 90 Euros. She said that she would recommend the one hour service. She said there is already two girls available.

We told the lady that we would like to check the girls before deciding on anything. She seated us at the waiting room and two girls came into the room. I would rate them 6-7. We decided to give it a try because both ladies had a huge smile at their face. I picked Jenny and my friend picked Deborah.

Jenny took me to a room with a double bad and put some towels on the bed. she asked me if I would like to drink anything. She had a huge smile and a very nice attitude. She asked me to take off my clothes and she is going to be right back with my drink. Once she came in the room she had a towel rapped around, she asked me to get on the bed and she took of the towel as well. A strange set up, bot of us are naked at that point and she started to make massage with baby oil. At first she was just moving her hands on my back and when I asked her if she knows how to do a proper thai massage, she immediately started to do so. She said most customers does not like it because it is hard.

After some massage to my entire back she massaged my balls and she gave me a nice hand job. Once the first load is off, she cleaned it up and continued massaging. She did not say anything me touching her from any part. After a while she was rubbing her body towards mine and she was giving me another hand job.

Once we were done, I realized that it was a little over an hour. She showed me the way to the showers and brought me clean towels. A very nice talkative and smart girl I would say. She said she was born 1975 but I can never guess asian peoples ages from their looks.

My friend experience was very smilar to mine as well. Once we were done I chatted with the lady at the reception and she said that the same owner has one more place.

Thai Harmony Massagen
    www.thai-harmony.de
    Harburger Schloss Str.7
    21079 Hamburg-Harburg
    9:30-20:30 M-F
    10:00-20:30 Sa

Overall a nice experience and I would repeat when there is no big FKKs available close by.

Afterwards, we decided to check the Reeperbahn area. We took the train and in 20 mins we were in the middle of RLD. One thing I have to say is, I have never seen a RLD that is so much mixed with regular entertainments like theaters, movies, regular dance clubs, etc. Since it was a Friday night as well the place got packed by 10:30pm. Many 18-30 year old range Germans comes to this reagion for going to dance clubs, bars etc.

So how does one distinguish a blonde mini skirt wearing regular girl from a SW at RLD, you better make sure that she has a belt bag on. All the SW carries a belt bag, and if you ever visit the place with your GF or wife, make sure she doesnt wear one . The overall quality of the SWs were much higher than most RLD I have visited. But did not try to negotiate with any of them because we had other things in mind.

We decided to check one of the sex shows and went into a place which had a name something like susi(I dont remember the exact name but it is at the corner of the street which Wan King posted the video of ). Enterence 28 Euros and a drink is included at the price. We were seated and inside there were 10-15 girls rated 5-10. Yes indeed there was one girl which I would rate 10 and as you all might guess rating someone 10 is not something easy. Some of the girsl inside offer sex as well. You just need to talk and find out.

After 5-6 strip shows my 10 rated girl was on the stage and I enjoyed the wonderful body-face combination. But the biggest suprise in 15 minutes was when the real sex shows started and a dude f...ed and licked the girl all over for about 20 mins on the stage right in front of me.

Damn I should have been the one that is performing that night and I bet I could have stayed harder than the dude much longer

it was 2:00 am or so when we decided to call the night. Had some Turkish doner and headed back to our hotel room. It was a nice experience for both me and my friend.

Interesting Video from the Reeperbahn in Hamburg

Thanks, GG!

Quote Originally Posted by gg76italy
    I just report here some annotations I made about the location of interesting places, taken from the websites I mentioned in previous reports and other experiences. It is not an exhaustive list, of course.

places I did not visit, but made me curious:
    * Touch (Seumestrasse 12A): I read very nice reports about Claudia, however I was never able to find her (I went there 3 times, nobody ever opened the door).
    * Haus Rose (Wandsbeker Zollstrasse 75): at least 4-5 girls are advertising from there; went there once but was closed
    * Wandsbeker Chaussee 58: 8-10 girls; went there once but the girl I wanted was not there
    * Krähenweg 26 (look behind the restaurant; the girl I was looking for was not there)
    * Thai girls in Tannenweg 8A (Langenhorn) and Herderstraße 24 B (Winterhude)
    * Süderstrasse 131: at least 4-5 girls
    * Stresemannstraße 83C: at least 3-4 girls
    * Holsteinischer Kamp 17: several girls are working here, I never tried them
    * Haus Berger (Steilshooper Allee 432): 5-6 girls
    * Wilhemstrasse 14 (Harburg): never been there, probably 10-20 girls.
    * Stader Strasse 262 & 262A (Harburg)
    * Club Paris (http://www.paris-hamburg.de/) Sollredder 3 in Wentorf
    * Studio Optimal (Papenreye 9 in Niendorf)
    * massage parlours that apparently do not offer sex, like WEM (Stresemannstraße 364) and SPA (Steindamm 32, St.Georg)
    * Holzmühlenstraße 43 (Wandsbek)
    * Langenhorner Chaussee 109 B and 111
    * Explanade 17
    * Börnestraße 17 A

places I visited:
    * Maxstrasse 3: probably the cheapest point in the city, 30€ basic service (that is generally really basic, everything else is extra); 10-12 girls
    * Geizhaus, Ahrensburger Strasse 78 (www.geizhaus.com), ca. 40 € for basic service, few nice girls
    * Winterhuder Weg 94: 2-3 girls; [quite difficult to find a parking place, I was there once but I did not like their attitude too much, nor their look; however, the girls changed. Price was 60€/80€ (covered/uncovered BJ and sex)]
    * Von-Bargen-Strasse 45: 8-10 girls; see also previous reports. Nice photos of the girls, so you can have an idea before you ring. Prices are not the cheapest in the city (minimum service for 60€, extra for 69, kissing or other whishes).
    * Rissen - Wedel, Rissener Straße 3: quite far from the city center, I was there once and had a nice experience (basic price 60€)
    * Fuhlsbüttler Straße 745: I had very good experiences in the past, however the girls changed and the new one do not interest me (trans, older women etc); Price was 50€
    * Gertigstraße 56 A: only two girls, however, one was really beautiful and young (Nika): prices from 60€ (BJ/sex), no french kisses by Nika, the other girl was not beautiful
    * Appartmenthaus Hammer Deich 57: many girls available; I asked only one of the girls for prices and basic price was 80€
    * Creativ Studio in Ahrensburg (Ahrensburg, Große Straße 9 C): hungarian girls, some are really beautiful, however, in my experience: attitude too professional, not passionate. 80€ minimum damage.
    * Horner Landstrasse 324: many girls, price 80€ (1 shot) or 150€ (2 shots). Attitude too professional for my taste.
    * Rothenbaumchaussee 83: I went there once, to find it you must enter the courtyard and look on the back of the building (price was 80€)
    This is very, very thorough!

Don't know when I am going to be there next but when I go I am taking your list mit.

Good job gg76italy ! Could you please describe more about Nika from gertigstrasse 56 A? How's her service? Does she do fake moaning?

I would suggest you to visit katuscha from Stader strasse 262A, but at the time being she only make Hotel&House visit. She is einfach "eine Traumfrau". Excellent service, attitude, a little bit shy, very GFE.

Regards,

B

Quote Originally Posted by gg76italy
    I just report here some annotations I made about the location of interesting places, taken from the websites I mentioned in previous reports and other experiences. It is not an exhaustive list, of course.

* Touch (Seumestrasse 12A): I read very nice reports about Claudia, however I was never able to find her (I went there 3 times, nobody ever opened the door).
    * Haus Rose (Wandsbeker Zollstrasse 75): at least 4-5 girls are advertising from there; went there once but was closed
    * Wandsbeker Chaussee 58: 8-10 girls; went there once but the girl I wanted was not there
    * Krähenweg 26 (look behind the restaurant; the girl I was looking for was not there)
    * massage parlours that apparently do not offer sex, like WEM (Stresemannstraße 364) and SPA (Steindamm 32, St.Georg)
    * Explanade 17
    * Börnestraße 17 A

places I visited:
    * Maxstrasse 3: probably the cheapest point in the city, 30€ basic service (that is generally really basic, everything else is extra); 10-12 girls
    * Geizhaus, Ahrensburger Strasse 78 (www.geizhaus.com), ca. 40 € for basic service, few nice girls
    * Winterhuder Weg 94: 2-3 girls; [quite difficult to find a parking place, I was there once but I did not like their attitude too much, nor their look; however, the girls changed. Price was 60€/80€ (covered/uncovered BJ and sex)]
    * Von-Bargen-Strasse 45: 8-10 girls; see also previous reports. Nice photos of the girls, so you can have an idea before you ring. Prices are not the cheapest in the city (minimum service for 60€, extra for 69, kissing or other whishes).
    * Rissen - Wedel, Rissener Straße 3: quite far from the city center, I was there once and had a nice experience (basic price 60€)
    * Fuhlsbüttler Straße 745: I had very good experiences in the past, however the girls changed and the new one do not interest me (trans, older women etc); Price was 50€
    * Gertigstraße 56 A: only two girls, however, one was really beautiful and young (Nika): prices from 60€ (BJ/sex), no french kisses by Nika, the other girl was not beautiful
    * Appartmenthaus Hammer Deich 57: many girls available; I asked only one of the girls for prices and basic price was 80€
    * Creativ Studio in Ahrensburg (Ahrensburg, Große Straße 9 C): hungarian girls, some are really beautiful, however, in my experience: attitude too professional, not passionate. 80€ minimum damage.
    * Horner Landstrasse 324: many girls, price 80€ (1 shot) or 150€ (2 shots). Attitude too professional for my taste.
    * Rothenbaumchaussee 83: I went there once, to find it you must enter the courtyard and look on the back of the building (price was 80€)

Locations

* Explanade 17
    * Börnestraße 17 A

places I visited:

Quote Originally Posted by Danegro
    Hi guys!

I'm new in hamburg, I just like to know who you think gives the best blow job in town. Also if you can recomend any girl 19/20.

Thanks!
    Please can you define what you mean by: "best" blowjob? The question is so extremely subjective that almost any answer is meaningless, no?

Maybe you could try a few girls out and post your experiences for us?

Another negative report for Horner Landstrasse 324 A

In 03.19.2007, I went to Hamburg. I got a lot of information from
    http://www.modelle-hamburg.de/suche...textsuche=agnes When I call those girl, they also say no English. It’s suck. Many girls were come from East European.

I decided to go to Horner Landstrasse 324 A. A girl opened the door. In the living room, there are only two girls. I choose a girl that has E-cup. She gave u two towels for shower. Then paid 80e for 30 minis. Girl service just got 4 point.

Here usually was have 5 girls, because of Easter, most girls leave. I just wonder they went to Hanover.

Best Blow Job in town?

Hi guys!

I'm new in hamburg, I just like to know who you think gives the best blow job in town. Also if you can recomend any girl 19/20.

Thanks!

A couple of days ago I went with Agnes, Polish girl with nice boobs, not sure whether they are real, smooth and tanned skin and face ok.

No rush, CBJ, different positions, lot of fake moaning and nice attitude.

She works in a building located close to the train station, I guess several girls work
    in that building cause the address is listed under several different names.

Damage E50, there are some other services but didn't ask, don't know if she speaks english.

Profile:
    http://www.modelle-hamburg.de/sucher...extsuche=agnes

Would repeat: yes.

Posting Limitations