"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Nuremberg

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Problem with FKK in nuremberg

The biggest problem with all the FKK in Nuremberg is the girls are very pushy.

As soon as you enter within just a few minutes you are approached by almost everyone that is around.

I prefer the FKK close by in ingolstad Hawaii or coloseum in augburg. At least the girls there leave you alone and only approch if you leave them hints or smile.

K.

Disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by Polyamorist  [View Original Post]
    I happened to be in Nuremberg, so had a chance to check out the FKK scene and see how it compares with NRW. I tried Las Palmas, Venezia, Heaven, and Pompeji. They all have cheap entrance in the 15-30 EUR range. Prices for the girls are standard, 50 for half and hour and 100 for an hour. Heaven is very central. Las Palmas and Venezia are right next to each other, half an hour to the east. Pompeji is 40 minutes to the north, considered further out but still quite accessible by car or bus. I didn't have time to try FKK Oasis, or the famous FKK Hawaii in Ingolstadt.

I visited Las Palmas on a quiet Tuesday afternoon. There were about ten girls, mostly Romanian, mostly plain. A few approached me in an aggressive way that would never work and you wonder how these girls survive at all. But after a few minutes I was lucky enough to hook up with the star of the club, an English graduate called Ada with Rapunzel hair. We had a good chat and went to a room. She felt like an amateur, something I like: tight pussy and a crashing orgasm on both sides. We parted seemingly on the best of terms. However, when I came back to the club a couple of days later, there were more customers around and her attitude had got fussier: she wanted to be wooed and get a backrub from me in the room and so on. Well, she wouldn't accept my price for the backrub so we split up! The problem is this: if there are 15 guys and 15 girls in a club it *looks* like equality; but if only one of the girls is actually hot she can take her pick.

I went to Venezia next door, very similar club with a nicer receptionist. Again lots of hopeless approaches. Finally there was a pretty brunette with big natural breasts who had the wit to talk to me in a soft voice and not like an angry fishmonger's wife. This was Vanessa from Hungary, 9 years in Germany. She was friendly but once in the room quickly showed her pro side, with mega-upselling and CBJ only. Everything was over in 15 minutes. She urged me to leave the room with her, but I just lay there and told her I normally did 1-hour sessions. At this she seemed to realize her mistake: she sort of gulped and said sorry but it was too late and I paid her 50 EUR when our time was up..
    It is kind of disappointing to hear that, I had a couple of good experiences at FKK Heaven when I was stationed in Bamberg, but that was 2013. Sad to hear things have gone down.

Nuremberg report, mid April 2017.

I did my homework and RTTF so I've visited two venues on my 24 hour stay in Nuremberg. Around 11 pm I've entered at FKK Palmas. This club is next to FKK Venezia and have a connection with it. I think it is owned by the same operator. When you pay entrance in one of these two clubs you can use facilities of both clubs. Club facilities are not bad. It is a small venue with bar, couches, sauna, whirlpool etc. Hygiene is good and smoking is not allowed (except in small room inside club). Unfortunately it was a very slow night. Not more than 10 girls in both clubs, but I've had lucky. All girls was about 6 or 7 but I've seen one stunner. I will rate her as pure 10. Romanian, around 170 cm tall, perfect figure, medium sized natural tits, beautiful face, 19 yrs old. Went in a room with her for one hour. OWO, CIM, covered sex in all positions for a damage of 100 eur. One of the best P.S. Experiences in my life and maybe the most beautiful girl I've fucked.

After FKK I've had a taxi and went to red light district in city center near train station. Around 20 girls in window type brothels. I've chose blonde Romanian with fake tits and slim figure. Just had a doggy style for 50 eur. She was nice, but kind of mechanical.

Nuremberg isn't a great destination for mongers. But you can have god time if you visit a city for some other reasons.

Cheap sex in Nuremberg?

Will be visiting within the week and FKKs look like they are pricey at 130 Eur per session. I'm hoping for hour long sessions at 100 euros or less at a bordello or brothel hopefully. Anyone can help a brother out here?

Thanks Polyamorist! A very useful report especially since it offers an even handed comparison.

Nuremberg FKK report: Las Palmas, Venezia, Heaven, and Pompeji

I happened to be in Nuremberg, so had a chance to check out the FKK scene and see how it compares with NRW. I tried Las Palmas, Venezia, Heaven, and Pompeji. They all have cheap entrance in the 15-30 EUR range. Prices for the girls are standard, 50 for half and hour and 100 for an hour. Heaven is very central. Las Palmas and Venezia are right next to each other, half an hour to the east. Pompeji is 40 minutes to the north, considered further out but still quite accessible by car or bus. I didn't have time to try FKK Oasis, or the famous FKK Hawaii in Ingolstadt.

I visited Las Palmas on a quiet Tuesday afternoon. There were about ten girls, mostly Romanian, mostly plain. A few approached me in an aggressive way that would never work and you wonder how these girls survive at all. But after a few minutes I was lucky enough to hook up with the star of the club, an English graduate called Ada with Rapunzel hair. We had a good chat and went to a room. She felt like an amateur, something I like: tight pussy and a crashing orgasm on both sides. We parted seemingly on the best of terms. However, when I came back to the club a couple of days later, there were more customers around and her attitude had got fussier: she wanted to be wooed and get a backrub from me in the room and so on. Well, she wouldn't accept my price for the backrub so we split up! The problem is this: if there are 15 guys and 15 girls in a club it *looks* like equality; but if only one of the girls is actually hot she can take her pick.

I went to Venezia next door, very similar club with a nicer receptionist. Again lots of hopeless approaches. Finally there was a pretty brunette with big natural breasts who had the wit to talk to me in a soft voice and not like an angry fishmonger's wife. This was Vanessa from Hungary, 9 years in Germany. She was friendly but once in the room quickly showed her pro side, with mega-upselling and CBJ only. Everything was over in 15 minutes. She urged me to leave the room with her, but I just lay there and told her I normally did 1-hour sessions. At this she seemed to realize her mistake: she sort of gulped and said sorry but it was too late and I paid her 50 EUR when our time was up.

Another afternoon I tried FKK Heaven. However, on entering I was startled to be asked for my passport: I find this offensive, and asked why they needed it. The receptionist said it was because police came to the club. I said, "And why would I enter a club to relax that is visited frequently by the police?" No answer. I left, annoyed. I recommend that members *boycott* FKK Heaven. Unless you think it is a good trend for FKKs to collect mongers' IDs, let the authorities make a database, and so on.

I went to Pompeji instead. After I paid 20 entrance, a young Reese Witherspoon ("Alexa") latched onto me, accompanying me to lunch and the sofa afterwards. I could not resist her teeny body and attentive attitude, but was somehow not surprised when she turned mercenary in the room: "One-hour-one-hour-one-hour. " -- which of course had the opposite effect to what was intended. Very limited service. A nice tight pussy and I came quickly but obviously would not repeat.

Pompeji was clean but seemed to be struggling a bit, with the sauna and swimming pool inactive and the saddest little buffet in the universe. I was told Pompeji (formerly Sylt) is the oldest FKK in Nuremberg but lost some business after the more central clubs opened. There were less than 10 girls and only about 3 patrons. I was told no more girls came in the evening. The afternoons are quiet so if you turn up then, the girls are very eager for your business. They are mostly Romanian, though a couple claimed Italian ancestry. They are proud of the regulars whose business they hold on to. Consequently, although they are a bit pushy, they have more personality than their counterparts in Las Palmas and Venezia, so I would say I preferred this club, despite my bad luck in going with Alexa.

I picked another girl called Vanessa: not as hot as Alexa and plumper than I like, but she gave me some very seductive lines on the couch and followed up in the room with passionate service: the most focussed BBBJ ever, DFK with abandonment, etc. , etc. So I left the club with a smile on my face.

The verdict? Nuremberg is not worth a special visit for the FKK scene, but if you're in the city, Pompeji and Las Palmas are worth one-time visits. The main advantage is the cheap entrance. The disadvantage is that at that price range the management makes no effort to maintain consistency of service from the girls. Pompeji would be my favorite, but there aren't enough girls / turnover there to maintain interest in the long run.

A quick tip for going to FKK's in Bavaria: if you're asked at reception if this is your first time, just routinely say, no, you were there last year. If you say it's your first time, it seems random clubs at random times will feel obliged to ask for your ID based on how much anti-foreigner sentiment there has been lately.

Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst80  [View Original Post]
    Visited couple of months back and searched for FKK on google maps near Nuremberg. Found one in Erlangen and paid visit. This is different setup, definitely cheap (there's no entry fee) and talent is not as attractive as some of the other places but I suppose works out in the pinch.

I actually went there twice just to make sure that it is indeed the place and not me (plus it was cheap). I would not recommend in light of other options nearby.
    Just one correction, even though title says FKK, the place itself was "SexDiscount". I just realized that after the post. The reason I affiliated with FKK was as I mentioned I did do google maps search for FKK and this place popped up near to me at the time.

FKK in Erlangen

Visited couple of months back and searched for FKK on google maps near Nuremberg. Found one in Erlangen and paid visit. This is different setup, definitely cheap (there's no entry fee) and talent is not as attractive as some of the other places but I suppose works out in the pinch.

I actually went there twice just to make sure that it is indeed the place and not me (plus it was cheap). I would not recommend in light of other options nearby.

Nuerberg Frauentormauer 74 1 pix

Nuerberg, quite a redlight district near "Plaerrer" behind the strong old town wall. Went to house Frauentormauer 74.3rd floor room 50 I took looking Christine from Hungary, dark hair. On that day she looked like 18 years.

Good girlfriend sex, good energy with her. I opted for a 30 blow job. She laughed and smiled a lot.

I returned 5 days later "for the big thing" 50. Same nice feeling with her, unfortunately her pus*why is very wide, she even had to help with her hand to get a tight grip. I asked her later if she has a child? Yes 2 years old. Opposite of her room works her sister Mia. Christine's room looks quite comfortable but she said they sleep I a Hotel room. Hmm double expenses.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NBg 648.jpg‎  

Red light district

Hi fellas,

Went to the red light district last week near to the main train station. I learnt about its location from this forum therefore thought to give it a try.

This was the first time I had ever been to a red light area.

As I was walking along the wall from the main train station, I activated google maps and put holiday inn hotel and maps easily directed me to the location. Since the hotel is near to the red light district so I used it for direction reference.

Anyhow, reached the place and first decided to take a walk and see all thw windows and the options available. Ladies start calling out to you as soon as they see you. I saw all types of ladies in there. The one with good curves and the BBW's and the thin girls.

After reaching the end of the area, decided to walk back and see the first girl that catches my attention.

Came across a very nice romanian girl on my way back and decided to go ahead with her.

She asked for 50 euros for 20 min for suck and fuck. I went in for the session and when we were undressing in the room came to know that I cannot touch her face and hair. I cannot kiss on her body as well.

She asked me to lay down and started giving a CBJ and then she said only 10 min left. I was like wtf, I have hardly been here for 2-3 min and she is saying 10 min.

Decided to go ahead with fuck. She can only do doggy so put my shaft in from behind. After few minutes of pumping, I couldn't maintain erection as this was too mechanical and have never done that before. Asked her to give me a HJ and the lady tried but couldn't cum. Decided to finish the deed and got dressed and left.

This place was not for me. I need to feel a woman's body to get aroused. A rush service with a too many riders like you cannot touch, you cannot kiss is not my game.

I would try FKK next time and hope it would be a better experience.

Cheers.

Nuremberg RLD Report

Visited the "RLD" in Nuremberg (Frauentor Strasse) for the first time tonight. Compared to Amsterdam or even other German cities like Frankfurt, this is a abridged area. Starting at house #70 and going to about #106 there are a number of obvious red-lit windows with a number of girls being pretty friendly and calling out to you.

To get there, take the #2 or #3 Underground train to Operahaus and go one block south along the city wall. Easy to find. The area has a significant police presence to keep the riff-raff from spoiling your evening.

There is a group, starting around #70 and about four other houses that charge a 3 Euro entry fee. They give you a colored wrist band to show at the other member houses. There are many other houses where you are free to wander up and down the stairs. Price are pretty uniform at about 30 Euro for 10-15 minutes of suck and fuck. Prices are posted on the wall.

I was told there are usually more girls, but many have left for the upcoming holidays. Most of the girls apparently come from Romania, Bulgaria and some from Greece. Quite a few would be in the BBW category.

In house #86, room (Zimmer) 18 I spent some time with Cristina. She is a mid-twenties Romanian girl with a trim, firm figure, small enhanced breasts, a few tats and a tongue stud. She has a really sweet tasty pussy and likes to be touched. No mouth kissing or anal. Really tight and athletic. Very friendly and speaks reasonable English.

I finished the evening with Gabi, a really sweet looking Romanian. She claims she's 33, but looks a lot younger (in my opinion). Saggy, smallish tits, but a nice spinner body. Really gets into to the fucking, likes to go cowboy and really mash it. She has only been in Germany for a month and isn't making that much. I told her I'd mention her and recommend you go see her if you want a more GFE girl.

All in all the damage was about 110 Euro and entertaining conversation with the window girls. There are bars and strip clubs in the area, but I was advised to avoid them.

On a side note, there is a nice Holiday Inn immediately adjacent to the RLD if you want a place to stay within crawling distance!

FR on FKK palmas

I went to the FKK palmas yesterday.

I took you bahn U1 to langwasser Mitte and bus 56 from there to sager strasse.

I arrived at about 2 pm. The lady at the reception asked me if it was my first time there and I replied yes she told me the entry was 30 E which I paid and then I don't know why but she asked me if I am over 18 years. (I am like what the fuck do I look like a kid) I had to really show her my ID.

I am 38 and noway do I look like a kid. (I am not sure if I should take that as a compliment).

The changing room was downstairs.

It was a clean place and I changed into nothing with just a towel around the bottom. And had a my shower before going upstairs near the bar area where the girls sit around.

There were around 30+ girls there.

When you first enter you prefer to sit and make an analysis and choice on what you want to do. But the girls were very active and kept approaching you even though I was avoid to make eye contact with any one of them.

I refused a few saying later till I was having a cola.

While the cola came melinda who directly sat on my lap and started to hug me and kiss me on my neck. She sat there doing small talk and kept touching me. I thought what the hell and went in for the session.

The session was good and later after the session I went to shower with her. She continued the touching even in the shower.

The moment I came back from the shower back to the main area again the girls start dot approach I had to keep saying later.

The club is good but I guess the management put a lot of pressure on them.

The food was there but I won't call it food. Just some soup and salad.

The point is after a session you like to be left for some time to rest so that you are again charged up for the next session.

But here the girls kept approaching. And made it very difficult to say no.

I just hope the management put in place a system where girl limit the ways they approach the guests.

I will go to another FKK and skip palmas today just because I don't want the girls to keep approaching me every 2 minutes.

Cris.

Nuremberg mpressions

I recently came back from a few days in Nuremberg. I have been to NRW / Hessen clubs a few times before and some others around Germany, Austria Switzerland etc. I wasn't sure what to expect from Nuremberg as there is a lot less written about it here than these others.

However overall I was very pleasantly surprised, I went to both Heaven and Palmas and I thought they were as good as the better of the small NRW clubs and entrance was much cheaper. See my detailed report in the Other FKK Clubs thread http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...ther-FKK-Clubs.

I saw another place directly opposite FKK Heaven called Cassanova. It must be relatively new as I can't find anything about it online and it didn't exist when the google street view pictures were taken. I didn't go in to take a look. Does anyone know anything about it? It might have been worth checking out if I had more time there.

When having a look online I also saw these two places but didn't visit either. These might be good if you just want a session not the whole FKK experience. I haven't seen any info here before:

Michaela & Freundinnen - http://www.michaela-freundinnen.de.

Julias Apartement - http://www.julias-appartement.de.

Has anyone tried them or seen any other reports?

FKK. Heaven vs. Palmas

So, I have been to Heaven a couple of times and Palmas once. I went to Heaven once because the taxi driver recommended it, then I saw him get a kickback from the establishment. I enjoyed myself a lot there, the girl that showed me around was nice, positive attitude, knew how to treat me. I ended up swinging back to her for some time. Standard rates of 25 euro to get in, 50 euro per half hour, 100 on top if you want anal. A lot of Romanians. But you spell Romanian "I like to fuck".

Next week or so, went to Palmas and really didn't enjoy the environment. Banged a girl, she seemed rather limited in what you could / couldn't do. Reminded me of being in a "massage parlor" in Hawaii. Need to talk up front what expectations are; probably get it in writing. I won't return, but YMMMV.

I returned to Heaven the next week. Enjoyed the time there. The bartender is actually the one I want to punch the ticket on but doubt that'll ever happen.

Side note. Hit the "wall" and got a phone number for one of the girls there.

Nuremberg a blind spot for sex

Last time I visited FKK Palmas the girls wer sitting about with sour and long faces. I've never seen girls look so unhappy anywhere in the German prostitution scene. I decided to skip Palmas and visit FKK Venezia next door instead. Venezia has one big room decorated in Disneyland style that makes it look more like a party place than Palmas where you have the feeling of being in a family house (hence the Palmas girls' long faces?). Only there were only 3 girls on duty in Venezia and not one really good looking. Nuremberg is a dead spot on the map if, like me, you have to drive all the way back to Munich after visiting Oase or Sharks. So next time I'll drive South from Frankfurt towards Stuttgart and stop over at Sakura's or Paradise's. P.S. I stopped at Palmas/Venezia in early afternoon, arguably not the best time but Paradise Saarbruecken for instance was more than OK at the same time of day.

Posting Limitations