La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Poznan

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Anybody  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

I will go to Poznan next weekend and I want to ask if you know any massage place, it can be Thai massage or b2 b massage. There are some ads in Internet but it is better to go the place that someone here has positive feedback.

Cheers.
    Hi guys,

During my visit to poznan, I went to the massage salon, its name is salon masazu. Address is gasiorowskich 10, close to main train station, tel number is +48690435318. I called and made an appointment, at afternoon until 3 Pm only one girl is working but after that time other girls also start working. Massage for 1 hour Price starts from 100 zloty to nuru-b2 b massage price 200 zloty. I found it from internet.

http://www.roksa.pl/en/advertisements/show/91601

I chose nuru massage. It is a nice b2 b massage for 1 hour, price is good, place is easy to find, there is also shower facilities which you can take a shower before and also after. I really recommend that place.

There is also another number I received but did not have time to visit.

Cheers.

Massage

Hi guys,

I will go to Poznan next weekend and I want to ask if you know any massage place, it can be Thai massage or b2 b massage. There are some ads in Internet but it is better to go the place that someone here has positive feedback.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedesco  [View Original Post]
    It's all about marketing. But to be honest nobody should believe that a woman is available 23 hours a day / seven days. But it's more convenient advertising this way instead of making a fixed schedule not matching time frames of potential clients. Getting the buzz and when any girl should be available. Very often the girls are agency driven even though we suppose to talk and later on to date the girl in her apartment.

120 zlt / hour. Equal to 30 Euro. What to expect for such an amount? Heaven on earth? Honey moon in P6?
    If you read my and others' previous reports, you will find that higher prices do not necessarily have better services. I tried both high and low prices and my conclusion is price and quality of service are not related. Actually, the services of high prices are worse than those of the low prices in my encounters. It all depends on the girls' personalities. Some are merry, smiling, content, courteous and good-natured; while some others are sulky, grouchy, greedy, rude and pure mean. You just don't know which one you going to get until you meet her. It is a toss-up. That is why we use this forum to inform readers of both good and experience so that they can harvest the good girls and meanwhile avoid bad ones and pitfalls. BTW, I did have several great sex with good services for 120 zl or less in Warsaw and Poznan. Does your 300 zl / hour always give you great sex and great services?

When Warsaw ads say Mon-Sun whole day, most of them mean it because the brothel has several girls working and their schedules are different. 12 or 2 am, no problem. I have been through this. At least, there is a girl or two working. It may not the one you like but the hours are covered. Of course, nobody can expect a girl to work around the clock. That is impossible. However, Poznan ads state Mon-Sun whole day but the brothel has only one or two girls. The girl I had great sex with for 120 zl / hour for 3 days has her ad up for Mon-Sun whole day. I asked her and she said no. Only work from 10 am to 8 pm and there is no other girl working in that brothel. She is solo. There are many ads as her situation.

Today, I had a girl over her 30's for 120 zl / hour. She is 7/10 but she is nice, courteous and works with me. We had a good sex and I am content. I will be back to see her again tomorrow.

It's all about marketing. But to be honest nobody should believe that a woman is available 23 hours a day / seven days. But it's more convenient advertising this way instead of making a fixed schedule not matching time frames of potential clients. Getting the buzz and when any girl should be available. Very often the girls are agency driven even though we suppose to talk and later on to date the girl in her apartment.

120 zlt / hour. Equal to 30 Euro. What to expect for such an amount? Heaven on earth? Honey moon in P6?

The girl like a piece of wood.

By the way, when you see ads say working Mon-Sun whole day. Most of them do not mean it in Poznan. Most of them do not work Sat and Sun and they close around 7-8 pm. A lot of ads say Mon-Fri from 9-16 or 18, very short window period and most of them do not answer phone calls during this period, which is another disadvantage compared to some other cities. Poznan is a city of universities and it is supposed to have a lot of young beautiful, gorgeous girls in the brothels to earn some money for their cost of living and education. That was one of the reasons I came here. Ironically, I don't see any of the college girls in the brothels. It is so weird.

Two days ago, I had a chance meeting this girl: http://www.roksa.pl/len/anons.php?nr=318685 . Her name was Wiktoria or Paulina, depending on which one she wanted to use. Yesterday, she had another ad on Roksa using Paulina with a tattoo on her lower back. But that ad was immediately removed because that picture could easily discriminate her if her friends or family members saw it. Most photos on Roksa and Odloty were altered to cover their tattoos or any marks which can give out a clue to identify the girls.

I saw one good comment on this girl in Polish. But when she opened the door, I could see her with a long and sulky face. I gave her money for 1 hour and took a shower. After I gave her full body massage, now it was time for her to serve me. She was so lazy, giving me one-minute lack-luster BJ. Then I asked her to be on top. She was just riding on top of me, staying there and not bouncing up and down. I tried to lift her ass up and down but she just wouldn't budge. Next I tried doggy style but she twisted her ass trying to avoid me penetrating her from behind. This did not work either. Finally, I was on top of her. But I had a hard time finding her vagina and she was avoiding my penetration several times. At last, I gave up because she refused to work with me. It was a waste of time and money. Never go back to see that long shit face again.

Security guys being part of an apartment isn't unusual. Last December (between Christmas and New Year eve) I was in Poznan and also wanted to visit a girl in a new residential area direction southbound. Knowing the public transport system I used tram and bus connection to arive earlier than just in time. I even was able to discover the building within the gated community and rang the bell several times within the next minutes (polish sim card) - no reaction. I waited in front of the building (10 pm) and recognized another guy arriving also using the phone and geting instructions how to get into the building. I follwowed discretionary but I wasn't able to recognize the floor he went on.

One day later, another address. After arrival once more telephone call to get the door code. No reaction, roughly ten minutes later finally a girl on line. Please 10 minutes more to wait. No answer. I suppose about 30 minutes after my first call in front of the building I got entry to the house (by the way, I didn't recognized someone leaving the house). A girl not at all similar to the one on the pictures opened. Girl next door with glasses, slim but not skinny, ok. She led me into a room and on the way I heard the voice of and also saw in the living room at least one security guy. Another girl, who even gave me a welcome after the session (nothing of importance for 150 zlt, but a clean place and bathroom with fresh towels), was happy to know me as a German guy speaking herself the language. She told me next time to phone her. I asked her how I should know out of all the adds on roksa who she is. Stupid.

I also tried in the afternoon hours a massage parlor mentioned on a German board. No reaction when doing the phone call. Some hours later, at 5 pm, a woman on the line asking me which city I want to have massage. Yes, I knew that they also have a location in Wroclaw. Merely the word Poznan came over my lips she answered that today no more availability.

Poznan is 1/10 for mongering reiterated. Do not go there!

After having great sex with the girl I previously mentioned for consecutive 3 days, she agreed to meet me again the next day during last meeting. However, she suddenly disappeared from the face of the earth. I texted and called her for 2 days but no answer. I rang her door bell several times but nothing happened. She had told me that she would work Mon-Sun every day. That is why I said that Poznan brothel girls are more game-playing minded than those in Warsaw. The following story is another proof. You probably won't believe it. But it is true. This is another cat-and-mouse-game ad on Roksa: http://www.roksa.pl/len/anons.php?nr=251576 . This ad's description in English, is particularly targeting and making fool of foreigners.

After I called the # on the ad: 570-XXXX61, a lady speaking a little English answered the phone. She said she would text me the address. Very soon, she texted the address to me: Piastowskie 120, but she texted it to me from another phone # 535-XXXX71, which was quite common. Usually, girls have many sim cards. Then I asked her how much was 1 hour classic sex with different positions and what her name was. She texted back saying 100 zl and she had long black hair and big lips. I wanted to give it a try and told her I would be there between 40 min to 1 hour. She agreed.

Boy! That place was not an easy place to find. When I got there, I found this was a good resident building with an electronic controlled steel gate and in the lobby sat a doorman at the front desk. I texted her for apt #. She then texted back: 80 A, 1 floor. I took an elevator to the 1st floor and knocked on the door of 80 A. The door opened and out came a man. He asked me who I was looking for. I was shocked. This never happened before. I asked him if anyone in his apt used this #535-XXXX71 to text me. He said,"No, Maybe next door", pointing to Door 80. I rang the bell for 80 and out came another man. I just said,"Sorry, I got a wrong door". The guy said, "No problem".

I hurried down to the lobby and asked the doorman if this place was Piastowskie 120. He said yes. Just at this moment, she sent me another message: "Apar. 76". I went back to 1st floor again and knocked on the door of 76. The door opened and out came an old women with a dog. I asked her if this #535-214-671 was hers. She answered no and she never texted anything to me. I apologized to her and left. Now I knew she was playing games with me. She probably was peeping behind her door on the same floor, gloating over my embarrassment as a punishment to a foreigner who dares to come to Poznan mongering. In a rage, I texted her a message condemning her wicked, game-playing behavior. She knew what she was up to and never wrote back to explain.

Now, I have been played twice and have encountered mostly bad experience and poor services except 3 good days during my stay in Poznan. Most of brothel girls in here have bad attitude toward foreigners. They behave as if they were queens to pick who they want to be with and they are Polish men only. Most of them are close-minded only to their own culture. I bet most of them probably never been abroad to see the world. Poznan is their world. I will never, ever go back to Poznan for mongering again and I strongly suggest readers here to learn my lessons. If you want to come to Poznan for sightseeing or business, that is OK. Do whatever you have to do and then leave for other cities for mongering where you can have cheaper prices, more choices and better appearances and services. I reiterate Poznan is 1/10 for mongering and is the worst place I have ever been.

Poznan experience

When I walk on the streets in Poznan, there are a lot of beautiful girls passing by me. Sometimes I get a chance to strike up conversations with some of them. Some speak some English. Some don't. Poznan is a city of universities. A lot of girls come from other places in Poland to either attend colleges or to work. Big cities as Poznan tend to have more jobs with higher salaries. Even so, jobs are not easy to obtain and the competitions are high. The majority girls I chatted with have no intention to live or work in another developed Western country. If the brothel girls have half the look and body of those beautiful girls, I will be content.

The brothel at Zurawia 9, Apt 14, http://www.roksa.pl/len/anons.php?nr=177923 . After searching for 3 days, I finally decided to try this brothel. When I got there, there was no girls as in the ads. One was a dark, short, tattooed, gypsy girl of over 35 of age and the other one a fat white girl. Usually, I would stand up and leave. However, after these days of searching, I believed that was the best I could get in Poznan. So I did not use my brain and chose that gypsy girl- Karina, which was a big mistake. She turned out to be very crafty and calculative. After I paid her 150 zl for one hour, she asked me if I wanted blow job without condom and any other positions would cost more. I told her with condom. Although HIV virus does not exist in saliva, but the girl may have herpes on lips or syphilis chancres in her mouth. That can give me herpes and syphilis. Safe sex is paramount important.

After showering, I asked her to lie down and I wanted to give her a full body massage. She asked me for more money. I said, "I am giving you massage and you are charging me for that?" She said,"Yes. " Then I said, "Unbelievable! Forget it". Then she gave me half minute blow job followed by classic sex which I was on top. I was so uncomfortable and disgusted. I wanted to finish it ASAP. After a few minutes, it was done. I quickly left that place and vowed never go back again. 150 zl down the drain. I view it as if it was stolen by a pickpocket. If in Warsaw, I could get a much better looking girl with better service for just 100 zl. So higher prices do not necessarily mean better service. Higher prices do not give a ***** a good personality.

After wasting 2 weeks searching in Poznan, I was about to move back to Warsaw. Then I suddenly stumbled on a young, beautiful girl with great personality. We had great sex for less money she charges. I am seeing her daily now.

Poznan is the worst city for mongering I have ever been.

Continued from previous report. Poznan brothels are basically made of Polish girls. You seldom see girls from other countries like Ukraine, Belarus or Russia like in Warsaw who are more open-minded. Poznan brothels give me an impression that they are not so open-minded and just like clinging to their own culture probably due to recent years of economic development in Poland. So they don't even bother to make foreigners' money. And their prices are much higher than in Warsaw due to lack of competition since Poznan has limited brothels around. You will see many ads on Roksa but they belong to only a few brothels. Higher prices but poorer service in terms of appearances, attitude and quality and quantity. I spent 150 zl for a dark, short, tattooed, gypsy girl of over 35 of age with poor service. I had been searching for 3 days and that was the best I could get. If in Warsaw, I could get a much better looking girl for just 100 zl.

It seems to me that Poznan brothels are more dishonest and game-playing than some brothels in Warsaw. As a rule of thumb, you need to add 10 to 15 or even 20 years to the girls' advertised ages. Most of time are correct. The brothel at Ul. Jezycka 44 B, Apt. 33 has several ads on Roksa: http://www.roksa.pl/len/anons.php?nr=249130 , http://www.roksa.pl/len/anons.php?nr=24607 , http://www.roksa.pl/len/anons.php?nr=197819 . When I entered their dark living room, about 5-6 girls were standing there. Since the room was so dark and I could not see their faces, so I just randomly chose a girl standing in the dark. However, after I followed her to a bedroom, then I could see her. A heavy lady of over 50 years old. She asked me for 200 zl / hour. I showed her the ads said 120 zl / hour. Then she lowered to 150 zl. I really lost my interest as soon as I could see her face. So I opened the door and saw the madam. She endorsed her by saying 200 zl / hour. I showed her their ads and she then BS with me, stating they were old ads. I just had checked their ads before I went there. There was no new ad stating 200 zl. So I just left. I don't want to spend 200 zl for an old cow. I have never come across this in Warsaw. Warsaw brothels all charge me whatever said on the ads and never overcharge me. At least, they are honest to their prices.

Now the following brothel was game-playing to me:

1) Ul. Krauthofera 18 or 14. Several ads on Roksa: http://www.roksa.pl/len/anons.php?nr=313117 , http://www.roksa.pl/len/anons.php?nr=231099 .

http://www.roksa.pl/len/anons.php?nr=283290 , http://www.roksa.pl/len/anons.php?nr=285851, http://www.roksa.pl/len/anons.php?nr=295119 , http://www.roksa.pl/len/anons.php?nr=290127.

When I first called them, the girl told me over the phone their address was something 14. I asked her if she could text me the street address since I am not familiar with Poznan's streets. She promised she would text it to me. But she did not. I sent her a text message requesting for her address. She never answered back. After a week, I wanted to try again. I called the # again and the girl texted her address to me: Ul. Krauthofera 18.

When I arrived at the building, I texted her for apt #. She texted back:"Wait for 15 min. Are you here?" I texted back:"Yes, I am here". Since then, no more info. I texted her again for apt # after waiting for 40 min. No text back. I waited another 10 min and then I called her again. She picked up the phone and heard my voice and hung up immediately. Now I knew she was playing games with me. Piece of shit!

Poznan is the worst city for mongering I have ever been.

Since there are not many ads in Odloty, I turned to Roksa and jotted down quite many ads before I left for the city. Since I arrived there, I have been trying to find a favorable brothel or girl from many choices, but I failed. In Warsaw, I had good and bad experience (Please see my previous reports in Warsaw section). But in Poznan, all my experience is bad. If I rate Warsaw 7/10 for mongering, then Poznan is 1/10. Many ads state speaking English, but when I call them, some girls either hang up on me, or just say:"Polish men only" and then hang up.

Sometimes, I got lucky and the girl gave me the brothel's address: Robocza 43, Apt. 5. (They will not give you their Apt # till you get there basically for all the brothels.) This brothel did quite a number of ads on Roksa for girls from 120 zl to 150 zl / hour. http://www.roksa.pl/len/anons.php?nr=293023 , http://www.roksa.pl/len/anons.php?nr=314795 , http://www.roksa.pl/len/anons.php?=292981 . However, when I got there, there were no girls as in the ads. Only 2-3 fat or slim dark-skinned fully tattooed Polish gypsies girls. They don't do foreigners. They only do Polish men. I have never seen this in my life mongering. A few days later, I went back again to see if some other girls would do foreigners, but without a luck. Nobody will do foreigners. To be continued.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurumba57  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

I am visiting for a few days and would like some help finding genuine places to go. I tried a few from odloty but they are not reliable. Thank you and please feel free to PM me as well.

Regards.
    Hi there,

Next week it will be my first time in Poznan too, I will be there on Monday, if you find something let me know.

Help needed

Hi,

I am visiting for a few days and would like some help finding genuine places to go. I tried a few from odloty but they are not reliable. Thank you and please feel free to PM me as well.

Regards.

Poznan Action

Quote Originally Posted by VaderDarth  [View Original Post]
    I had been to Slodownia (stary browar) on a recent trip. Do you think there is some action possible there? Lots of girls, but very little English. Makes me a little worried. Any thoughts would be much appreciated before I make another trip soon.
    Have a look here. Http: www. Wikisexguide. Com / wiki / Pozna%C5%84.

"The most exclusive club in town is Naomi on Skórzewska street 11. Naomi has sexy go-go dancers and erotic shows on the menu. Besides you can opt for one of the apartments with Jacuzzi or private rooms with bathroom to spend private time with the lady of your choice. ".

Http: forum. Cityxguide. Com / topic / poznan / page /4.

Slodownia?

I had been to Slodownia (stary browar) on a recent trip. Do you think there is some action possible there? Lots of girls, but very little English. Makes me a little worried. Any thoughts would be much appreciated before I make another trip soon.

Current info

Any recent info on Paznan? A lot of ads on http://www.odloty.pl/en/kobiety/offers/poznan/20.html

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations