La Vie en Rose
Masion Close

Thread: Warsaw

+ Add Report
Page 244 of 381 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 254 294 344 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 5708
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Radisson SAS

I was not planning to stay at Radisson, but the weather conditions required me to stay an extra day so the airline directed me to Radisson.

It turned out that they have "working ladies" in their lobby bar. Nothing passable, but I did have a chat with 2 ladies, and there was one other who was engaged in a deep conversation with a guest at 2:00 am in the morning!

They both quoted 1000 PLN for "massage and fun" in the room, but were reluctant to specify how long and what services.
    My two cents, for those who are new, desperate and rookies in town.

Imperium X

My next destination was Imperium X.

Arrived there around 11pm, and there were only 2 girls sitting on the couches, and 1 girl chatting with a client at the bar.
    The bar-lady (theke-frau) called 5 more girls, none of which was above 7 on a scale of 1 to 10 and asked me to choose. I told her I am fine and will take my time to have a drink and then choose. Then came a real beauty! She was definitely no below 9, a 21-year old Lena from Ukraine. The choice was easy. But she looked and talked too desperate, as she was new to the business and was looking for someone to marry to stay in the country!
    I bought her a drink (50 PLN) and we chatted for a while. She spoke very good english, and was working as an administrative assistant back in Kiev. Then the economy got worse, and she moved to Warsaw. I asked her if she would come to my hotel. She said she could, but I have to talk with the Theke-Frau. The price is 200PLN per hour plus taxi. It was already approaching midnight, so I negotiated it down to 700 PLN till 5:30 at the hotel. Not a bad deal in my terms.

You need to pay at the premises, and they accept credit card. Paid 900 for my drinks, her drinks, the taxi and the 700PLN till 5:30.

The taxi ride was only 15 mins to my hotel, and in the room she was just the perfect girl next door, in terms of looks. We had few drinks, watched TV and into action. She was definitely not a tiger in bed, and wanted to sleep after the first round. We did, and it was a pleasure to sleep in the same bed with such a beauty. Smooth skin, pretty face, perfectly proportinate body. She complied with every request, but took no initiative to take things further. We had one more round of sex after I woke her up from a sweet slumber, then her alarm went of at 5:20 and she got a call from the driver.

Good value for money, but definitely not the wild sex you could look for.

Warsaw Sex Arcades

I've been to one of the small sex shops on Al Jana Pawla, and was completely dissatisfied.

I got into the store, chose a girl and a service from the menu. The owner was friendly and spoke passable english to explain different services. I paid 170 PLN for 30 minutes of show and BJ. The girl, Anna, was exactly whom I chose, but looked 10 years older! Her body was OK, but she was completely uninterested in the act. She offerred sex for 200 PLN, that I declined. Then she did 1 minute of dancing, 2 minutes of lousy blow-job, and asked me to come!
    The whole scene looked weird, and I was completely turned off. Thus, I said it's over and I want to leave. She tried to convince me I should stay because I paid 30 minutes, and offerred a hand-job, but it was so weird and cheesy that I insisted I leave.

Not that I am not recommending them, it's a strange experience, and this time I was disappointed. They may still prove to be good value for money if you come across the right girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanitha
    I really hate odloty.tv now. It holds a lot of promise and ends up giving nothing at fucking all. I hate that. I further hate it, because it's so ineffecient. Why not have a search function enabling you to search on key criteria like bust size, services rendered, age etc. Only their mobile app offerst this. Why? For godsakes.

Before chosing warsaw, i was wondering what city to go to and couldnt decide what the best choice would be: prague or warsaw. Now I know! I do like the city Warsaw though, but in terms of mongering, its a big fucking lie!

I was hoping for a city where non-pro's offered services on the side, to make some extra cash. In reality there is a small hardened sex scene with terrible places like sex arcade on the one side, and some pro call girls that are expensive on the other. I think its best to search for girls locally as you save tickets and hotel expenses. In holland I can get a lot cheaper services than in warsaw. Here one pop will cost yoou 50 or sometimes 40. Compare that to all the hassle and costs to a city like warsaw. For only the ticket price I can do 5 girls here
    A useful website is www.Sexatlas.pl or www.Sexatlas. Com.pl.

On this site, details are shown as you mention. Plus services offered.

I first did Prague and warsaw in my early twenties, when I was a care free student (when both countries were firmly within the iron curtain).

This was many years sgo, and needless to say I didn't spend a dime in those days. Changed money on the black market, and lived like a millionaire on my holidays there, which costed me peanuts, and my problem was then, how to get rid of one lot, before getting it on with the next.

What I found even in those days, that Prague was a much easier place, with more visible action. The reason being Prague is more compact and was not destroyed during the war like warsaw, which was rebuilt and was more spread out.

But, I found at the time Polish girls were prettier and blonder than Czech girls, and the offputting thing for me at the time in both countries, is being confronted with hairy pussies. Shaved and trimmed was not the order of the day.

Ok, enough of going down memory lane, lets get back to present day reality.

Poland became an attractive destination in comparison to prague as a mongering destination, because of cheaper air fares from the uk, and a more favourable exchange rate.

But with the appreciation of the zloty and the hike up in prices, I started looking for alternatives, hence my new found land of pussy in the Ukraine and beyond.

I would not rely completely on web sites for contacts in any Polish city.

The best bet is to look for cities with a selection of good sex clubs as a back up plan, with prices in the 200 zloty range or max 250, and the most important thing, lady drinks max 30 zloty, with your drinks avg 10.

At least in the clubs you can see the goods on display, and take out is available, you pay usually for 2 hours plus 50 zloty for taxi.

The best experinces I had, were in such cities not on the tourist trail

I agree with you on the above about searching for girls locally.

Polish girls are going for £80 ph an hour in london, with 2 pops. And you have an option of 15 minutes or 30 minutes for £30 or £50., with no extra expenses such as taxi fares or lady drinks.

Search for them on adult work. Comor other web sites.

I regret that I am unable to give specifc pointers to phone nos or addresses, because of a recent legislation in the UK re prostiution laws, where the onus is now on the monger.

Ignorance of the law is no defence.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojosun
    Kanitha, welcome back.

At least you went there, tried your best, and came back and posted as soon as you could. The lesson here is, that the only girls you can bank on, are the girls, who would be willing to communicate with you prior to arriving in poland.
    But, how many of them are there?. Not many, but I did find some, not in Warsaw though.
    Hi JoJoSun

I guess you are right. I did find one girl that e-mailed me like 4 times before departure. She has 2 profiles on Odloty: Patricia and Sharon (Odloty, Warsaw-->Ursynow) Suprisingly I cant find these profiles anymore as from today. But she seemed gorgeous on both profiles, had a reasonable price Zl 200, and 50 extra for outcall, 100 extra for anal but only 'if it goes like it should'. The problem with this girl is that she was in my bookmarks and my partner used my computer once and found out about it ;( SO i really had moral issues chosing her once in Warsaw.

Other then that, only
    http://www.roksa.pl/len/anonse.php?nr=28427
    answered the phone. Though she didnt understand me when I asked her to give me her address, i think she would have been able to come to my hotel if I had suggested that but she was just not one of my top priorties

I was esp disappointed not to be able to connect with this girl
    http://www.odloty.tv/cd/flash_info_p...ducts_id/19996

In addition to the girls mentioned in the previous post, I was also unable to reach
    http://www.odloty.tv/cd/product_info...ducts_id/17502
    http://www.roksa.pl/len/anonse.php?nr=27085

I really hate odloty.tv now. It holds a lot of promise and ends up giving nothing at fucking all. I hate that. I further hate it, because it's so ineffecient. Why not have a search function enabling you to search on key criteria like bust size, services rendered, age etc. Only their mobile app offerst this. Why? For godsakes.

Before chosing warsaw, i was wondering what city to go to and couldnt decide what the best choice would be: prague or warsaw. Now I know! I do like the city Warsaw though, but in terms of mongering, its a big fucking lie!

I was hoping for a city where non-pro's offered services on the side, to make some extra cash. In reality there is a small hardened sex scene with terrible places like sex arcade on the one side, and some pro call girls that are expensive on the other. I think its best to search for girls locally as you save tickets and hotel expenses. In holland I can get a lot cheaper services than in warsaw. Here one pop will cost yoou 50 or sometimes 40. Compare that to all the hassle and costs to a city like warsaw. For only the ticket price I can do 5 girls here

This is the most wonderful time of the year ....

So I just returned from Warsaw, yersterday, from a mini-break that started Friday. Sex-wise is was a disaster.
    for the kids rather than inspectors.

I know a couple girls who have left Warsaw for their home city for Christmas with their grandparents.

The language in the ad can be misleading. Milena as the better half of the "Duet Barbie" can communicate quite well in English although her individual ad would say "language = Polish". She actually lives in Warsaw.

Some girls I know in Germany have left for the holidays as well.

Come back in January. They will be eager to serve to make up for the vacations they have taken.

Regards,

Fred

So for mongering, warsaw proved to be disappointing again. I don't understand girls that advertise on the website without working phone numbers or the willingness to work (adona) or try to speak english. Very fustrating but I was just not desperate enough to try everything. I tried the girls I really liked. Not any girl.

The girl belo
    I think that most of Warsaw girls on Odloty, work in Warsaw but live outside and the time close to longer holidays its always a problem as they go to family etc. Language is unfortunately another problem. Even the ads says base or conversational English its far from the reality and often the girl says Hello, yes. Aaa eee and disconnects. To open a secret on line translation services for punters may be a good idea and business.

So I just returned from Warsaw, yersterday, from a mini-break that started friday. Sex-wise is was a disaster.

Most girls, I just couldn't reach. Probably disconnected. As we speak I am looking for their profiles but they seem to be removed

One was Alekandra from Warsaw, Ursynow district. Profile no longer there

Another one I was actually most looking forward to, Marta with the incredible tits, also not reachable. Her profile is still there

These girls, I also couldnt reach
    http://www.odloty.tv/cd/flash_info_p...ducts_id/20692
    http://www.odloty.tv/cd/flash_info_p...ducts_id/20527
    http://www.odloty.tv/cd/flash_info_p...ducts_id/21154 (tried many times)

The following girls i was actually able to talk to
    http://www.odloty.tv/cd/flash_info_p...ducts_id/20658
    However, she didnt understand me when I asked her to spell her adress

http://www.odloty.tv/cd/flash_info_p...ducts_id/18673

http://www.odloty.tv/cd/flash_info_p...ducts_id/21271
    Aldona did not longer work, she told me

http://www.odloty.tv/cd/flash_info_p...ducts_id/16555
    She hang up the moment I spoke english

I went to Mezo massage and at the address, i just saw 20 different doorbells. Didnt know which one to push. Checked the website again on my iphone but no indication whatsoever. So i returned. Back in the hotel, i read it is supposed to be bell 12. But didnt want to go back anymore

All in all, again very disappointing. I did go to sex arcade and saw a average looking girl freezing her ass of while I was sitting on a shabby couch with a toiler roll next to me. No thanks. After 4 minutes, i had enough.

I could have gone to AISHA. I stood in front of it 2 times but some how, it just looked a bit shabby. Not really worth it.

So for mongering, warsaw proved to be disappointing again. I dont understand girls that advertise on the website without working phone numbers or the willingness to work (adona) or try to speak english. Very fustrating but i was just not desperate enough to try everything. I tried the girls I really liked. Not any girl.

The girl belo
    Kanitha, welcome back.

At least you went there, tried your best, and came back and posted as soon as you could.

The lesson here is, that the only girls you can bank on, are the girls, who would be willing to communicate with you prior to arriving in poland.

But, how many of them are there?.

Not many, but I did find some, not in Warsaw though.

Warsaw

So I just returned from Warsaw, yersterday, from a mini-break that started friday. Sex-wise is was a disaster.

Most girls, I just couldn't reach. Probably disconnected. As we speak I am looking for their profiles but they seem to be removed

One was Alekandra from Warsaw, Ursynow district. Profile no longer there

Another one I was actually most looking forward to, Marta with the incredible tits, also not reachable. Her profile is still there

These girls, I also couldnt reach
    http://www.odloty.tv/cd/flash_info_p...ducts_id/20692
    http://www.odloty.tv/cd/flash_info_p...ducts_id/20527
    http://www.odloty.tv/cd/flash_info_p...ducts_id/21154 (tried many times)

The following girls i was actually able to talk to
    http://www.odloty.tv/cd/flash_info_p...ducts_id/20658
    However, she didnt understand me when I asked her to spell her adress

http://www.odloty.tv/cd/flash_info_p...ducts_id/18673

http://www.odloty.tv/cd/flash_info_p...ducts_id/21271
    Aldona did not longer work, she told me

http://www.odloty.tv/cd/flash_info_p...ducts_id/16555
    She hang up the moment I spoke english

I went to Mezo massage and at the address, i just saw 20 different doorbells. Didnt know which one to push. Checked the website again on my iphone but no indication whatsoever. So i returned. Back in the hotel, i read it is supposed to be bell 12. But didnt want to go back anymore

All in all, again very disappointing. I did go to sex arcade and saw a average looking girl freezing her ass of while I was sitting on a shabby couch with a toiler roll next to me. No thanks. After 4 minutes, i had enough.

I could have gone to AISHA. I stood in front of it 2 times but some how, it just looked a bit shabby. Not really worth it.

So for mongering, warsaw proved to be disappointing again. I dont understand girls that advertise on the website without working phone numbers or the willingness to work (adona) or try to speak english. Very fustrating but i was just not desperate enough to try everything. I tried the girls I really liked. Not any girl.

The girl belo

The Price Hike

Quote Originally Posted by Jojosun
    I really can't understand the logic behined this price hike.

Early summer, June 09, the zloty was 5.10 to the £, now it is 4.5.

So the zloty has been appreciating in value. So one would think, that prices for p4p, should come down.

A sure sign of the booming Polish economy, where unemloyment now is 6%, when in 2006, it was 20%.
    Good information. Poland's unemployment rate is only 6%?! Countries like Spain and Greece have plenty to catch up.

Between August 2009 and Dec 2009, the zloty has appreciated 10% against the USD - from 1 USD = 3 zl to 1 USD = 2.7 zl.

I was staying at the Marriott Hotel around the St. Nikolas weekend for 5 days. The front desk told me they were booked 100% till Wednesday after the St. Nikolas weekend. Taking the elevator between 8 and 9 am was like refugee camp as more and more convention goers at the hotel tried to squeeze into a cramped eleveator. It's packed to capacity.

Traveling to Warsaw to pay 400zl (100 euros) is not a bright idea. Berlin is a better city to get girls for 100 euros per hour.

Regards,

Fred

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Fred
    1. Yes, I have had great success using Odloty. With only 3 fake / bait-and-switch so far.

2. Search and you shall find. You may have to work extra hard to find nice girls in this category to answer the phone. Between August and December, some girls in Warsaw have hiked the price (e. G. From 200 to 300). I knew one girl who went from 200 in August to 300 in October to 400 around the beginning of December. It's nice to see that she has dropped it back to 300 zl.

As you can see below, the rate of Imperium is now 300zl. It was 200 in the summer time.

I would love to hear your insights for such price hikes. Luckily, I have not seen similar price increases in the FKK clubs in Frankfurt, Germany.

Regards,

Fred
    I really can't understand the logic behined this price hike.

Early summe r, June 09, the zloty was 5.10 to the £, now it is 4.5.

So the zloty has been appreciating in value. So one would think, that prices for p4p, should come down.

Supply and Demand in play. Demand for wgs must be going up in poland from overseas mongers, along with Polish ones, while at the same time, more Polish girls are leaving the scene, to take up straight jobs.

A sure sign of the booming Polish economy, where unemloyment now is 6%, when in 2006, it was 20%.

Another sign of the times, the really attractive girls are leaving the sex clubs, to work on their own out of apartments, or to retire, having saved enough money by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Latninosex
    I am not Polish but is true that english is not my national language.
    Latnino sex: It is strange that your first 3 posts are related to such type of girls.

I agree that you might be interested in promoting them.

To all the proxenets: please try to arrange better apartment, and cleaner conditions and explain your "girls" how to treat clients!

You will make better business than writting fake reports in this forums! Your reports are too obvious, who do you think we are?

And I am sorry to tell you, that unfortunately, I have met both girls and they are over 30 years old for sure, unless their life has been shit because they both look older than 24 when you meet them!

And didn't get any GFE! Maybe because the saw how upset I was.

Well done AlphaTester!

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTester
    [*]Ericcomen: criticizing in bad automatically translated english about odloty. Tv links (odloty = departure in Polish). The warsawian shill regularly complains about odloty. Tv which is the sex ad leader in Poland. Sorry but whether you like it or not, it has by far the largest and up-to-date sex catalog.
    [*]Peter Jough: recommandation about expensive escorts (300 zl and above) while there are so many nice and beautiful girls for 200 zl.
    1. Yes, I have had great success using Odloty. With only 3 fake / bait-and-switch so far.

2. Search and you shall find. You may have to work extra hard to find nice girls in this category to answer the phone. Between August and December, some girls in Warsaw have hiked the price (e. G. From 200 to 300). I knew one girl who went from 200 in August to 300 in October to 400 around the beginning of December. It's nice to see that she has dropped it back to 300 zl.

As you can see below, the rate of Imperium is now 300zl. It was 200 in the summer time.

I would love to hear your insights for such price hikes. Luckily, I have not seen similar price increases in the FKK clubs in Frankfurt, Germany.

Regards,

Fred

Warsawian shill again and again

It's no surprise for me that the warsawian shill has returned. He's stubborn and his bad english looks like a signature.
    Search for "Arriadna Independent" in Google, and you'll find plenty of commercial messages last week for this girl.
    Search for parts of Latninosex and Tomjannes "reports", and you'll find out that they are just plagiarism of old reports written years ago by others.

Quote Originally Posted by Latninosex
    I meet with Arriadna yesterday in my hotel room.First we speak a bit(she speak good english).Arriadna is a warm sexy girl . I enjoyed my time with her a true GFE snogging, massage and boy she do oral without. She was dress with stocking and sexy underwear.
    Will be back again soon because for me she was perfect company-natural and sexy.
    http://www.samanti.pl/en/profil/arriadna-independent
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Nia on Punterlink 10/04/2006
    http://www.punterlink.com/modules.ph...ails&rvid=1120
    Nia is a warm sexy girl who delivers what she says. I enjoyed my time with her a true GFE snogging, massage and boy does she do oral!!(Without) Nia put me straight at ease with her chat and warm nature. Dressed with stocking and sexy underwear she had me going in no time She loves what she does it shows and her shaven pussy just begs to be licked which she loves mmmm. Will be back again soon. Treat her with respect and you will be rewarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomjannes
    I meet this lady in Warsaw. She have class, she is very cominicate and inteligent. And hot in private. I can only recomanded her. Her price for night is 500 euros hour 100 euros [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]
    Quote Originally Posted by Philipe on jiggyjiggy 19 June 2007
    http://www.jiggy-jiggy.eu/lady-ljubl...l?reviews_id=2
    I meet this lady in Venice. She have class, she is very cominicate and inteligent. And hot in private. I can only recomanded her. Her price for one day is 1300 Euro.
    Suspected shills:
    • Ericcomen: criticizing in bad automatically translated english about odloty.tv links (odloty = departure in polish). The warsawian shill regularly complains about odloty.tv which is the sex ad leader in Poland. Sorry but whether you like it or not, it has by far the largest and up-to-date sex catalog.
    • Peter Jough: recommandation about expensive escorts (300 zl and above) while there are so many nice and beautiful girls for 200 zl.

Admin please check their IP and put those sites in the taboo list. You have to show to the shill that he's not welcomed and it will reduce his efficiency:
    czarnylotos.com
    prywatki.com.pl
    prywatnie.kom.pl
    independent-escorts.info
    escortik.com
    escort-site.com

Fellow mongers, if you want to get rid of this shill, please support my request to Admin:
    http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...ead.php?t=1509

Quote Originally Posted by Gedanken
    It's true you can't always tell from photos, so maybe I am wrong. Maybe she is not ugly.

From the errors you make with your English, I'm betting you are Polish and that your posts are simply adverts for the two girls you mentioned.
    I am not polish but is true that english is not my national language.

Posting Limitations