"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Moscow

+ Add Report
Page 147 of 482 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 157 197 247 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 7218
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Moscow. Day 2

I planned to warm up the day with Nastya found on rusdosug: http://www.rusdosug.com/indi133833.htm

Her English knowledge seemed to be promising plus the price is also nice if the massage and the HJ / BJ is okay. So in the morning I visited the main tourist spots just to make myself thinking about something else than girls, but. Beauties are everywhere. Those short skirts and long legs are killing me. Bloody hell! God bless Russian devuskas!

Anyway had a lunch in GUM (I can highly recommend restaurant Stolovaya No. 57) and called Nastya to meet within an hour. It went smooth, really good English, not a strong accent at all and after we finished the conversation was messaging me the address within a minute. Went back to my accommodation and as it was not that far from my place decided to walk there. However if you would chose public transportation it is close to the metro Krasnopresnenskaya, and the salon is at Volkov pereulok 13. Was really easy to find and even arrived earlier. Messaged her if she is ready I am also but asked me to wait. No problem. But I was waiting like 20 minutes more! WTF? Again-and-again. Customer satisfaction? He? Does it mean anything here?

Okay-okay, was just letting me calm down as it would not be a great start to argue. Finally she picked me up at the door and we went to the salon in a tiny room.

She has a really cute face, really-really cute, so don't be afraid if this is your fetish. Told she is 20 but looks younger. Body is so-so. Not the nicest I have ever seen but okay for one. Her face was compensating everything. As she explained the system works like that: 1800 RUB for a regular massage and HJ (and I can even touch her! Wow!) but there are some extra options. She can be naked, can give a body-to-body massage, can do an almost-like-BJ with her neck (?) and there was another option I can't recall anymore as it was probably nothing special. Each extra 1000 RUB plus. I went for the naked option but was just waste of money.

However not to be so strict there was a huge advantage with her: she was smiling! . The first (and hopefully not the only one) girl in Moscow. I would not say she was enthusiastic but at least smiled back and was communicative. Finally, someone!

Had a quick shower, removed her clothes and she started the massage. Surprisingly good for such a small girl. Pretty strong hand she had and was doing well on my back, shoulder, legs and torso. It was like 10 minutes I think when she asked me to turn and after some nice touch did a HJ. Nothing spectacular (means probably I will forget it within a month if you won't remember me) but a good one to warm up the day.

We were chatting a bit more, had a quick shower, kissed her face and left. I had the feeling she can be a nice and warm person but had no chance and time to discover it. Anyway I recommend here, but don't expect too much.

My main course for the day was Elina:

http://www.rusdosug.com/indi130813.htm

http://www.rusdosug.com/indi130658.htm

I think you understand me why. She looks like a classic beauty and can expect some great time with her!

So called her in the late afternoon for a night meeting. Personally I like to discover Moscow and it is also way more cheaper, so challenged myself again to find the place. As it turned out I was talking to an operator who told me the address but obviously I couldn't understand anything so asked her to send it via a text message so it's going to be easy for both of us. She said okay and was waiting like 10 minutes so I text her: please don't forget to send me the address. Nothing. No reaction.

Now tell me what the hell is wrong here? Hello! I'm the fucking customer want to pay you 10000 RUB! Please let me do so! :/

Called back 30 minutes later and she was just saying sorry and sending that effin' message with the address: Kutuzovskiy prospekt houm 1. Well the street is okay but what the hekk is houm 1?

Called again now it is me saying sorry but asked to send me the address again in Russian as maybe that would be more helpful. It was like &1050; &1091; &1090; &1091; &1079; &1086; &1074; &1089; &1082; &1080; &1081; &1087; &1088; &1086; &1089; &1087; &1077; &1082; &1090; &1076; &1086; &1084; 1, ahhhhaaa now it makes sense. So dom number 1, or building / block number 1. Excellent!

Was there in time and called here to find where I exactly should be. It turned out I have to go through a gate inside a courtyard and find a door with number 10. Went well she was sending me the code to the door, the floor and the door number via another text message. So 3 messages and 5 callings but I was finally in!

As a first look I was unsure if it is really Elina standing in front of me. Don't misunderstand me, there was a cute, blond-blue eyed, nice girl but thought again to kill the photographer for this cheating. Another heavily photoshoped profile but at least what you get in reality is not disappointing at all!

As for enthusiasm in the beginning she was the same herring-type-girl as Nastya but there was something in her eyes made me think like maybe I can change it if I play well this game. So during the hour some obvious joke and kindness and a lot of body language just made her comfortable. I believe.

After a quick shower she also left for a shower and came back with a strange bra. She recently had a surgery and made her breasts 2 size bigger. It's going to be C cup now. It's a pity not to play with those sweet ones but okay, I will survive it. That also warned me to be soft and tender with her, which is definitely my style.

No kiss (only on her body which I practiced a lot) , no cunnilingus, no deepthroat, no anal. That's all folks! :S But for the rest she is awesome! Good reaction keeping her under control, no grizzle at all. Very good GFE. Was even acting like having an orgasm. Wow! Not bad! Obviously fake but that's what I call effort! We had a fun time even if her English is pretty limited. After I was flying away we were chatting on the bed. No TP, just enjoying each other. By the end of the hour she became talkative, quite funny and a great companion. Was leaving with a smile on my face and felt like my mission is completed for today. So highly recommended girl!

Conclusion of the day: if you want a great mongering time here in Moscow think again your budget. It strictly mean: higher price, higher quality. Lower price means horrible and disappointing time.

Bonus conclusion: I can't help myself to compare the girls with my favorite mongering place – Budapest, Hungary. Over there 70 or 80 % of the girls are enthusiastic, kind, cheerful, fun and ready to make you happy! Not all of them but most of them. You will never wait 20 minutes for a girl and even if they can't speak at all but pretty sure they will smile to make you comfortable. Moreover you can get more for less amount of money. The Hungarian ministry of tourism is not paying for this but if you would doubt about where to go, choose Budapest. Generally cheaper than Moscow, the same shitty public transportation, the same language barrier, the same beautiful tourist spots, excellent cousine and the girls are fantastic! That's just my 5 cent.

Quote Originally Posted by EastGoing  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I take the freedom to resurrect these 2 months old posts, shortened. WanderTheWorld, as you can see, I shared the same feelings about turning my head to admire beauties among unminding Russian folks. But Stravinsky's says it all, I can't help joining him and ask you and Kaboca: how did you manage to end up in that flat? Did you at least enjoy watching the stars on the ceiling, since for sure you weren't taken to the sky by the girls? If I had a justification for ending up there, you 2 don't, ahahahah!

P. S. Yummy, I bet my ass it was with condom, probably Paulina would like to put 2!
    EG:

It was a business trip and we were staying at Eridan previously so going to Azimut was a step forward for us. I was at the top floor so I'd have enjoyed the stars if I wasn't so tired or if there was a sight of a star to see from bed. In order to profit they made the rooms so small that you'd have hard time walking past the bed to the desk.

How I ended with polina is that I made a call to her friend who is here.

https://www.rusdosug.com/indi83477.htm

And then she referred me to her bc she wasn't available. When I looked at her comments on rusdosug I didn't see anything and I was the unlucky guy to make the first comment. I don't really know how to find the same girl in intimcity. Nl so I couldn't look her up. If I had a way of linking a girl I find on rusdosug with a girl on intimcity. Nl I wouldn't have called her (is there a way?). I never intended to call her in the first place so I remember reading your report and since I wasn't going to call her, I didn't take any notes.

Of course with condoms, she is really bad at placing them, kinda hurts when she does it. Even if she smiled the photographer would have made her look like an angel. I paid 150+50 euros when she came to the hotel. How did you not like her ass though? I think if it was any smaller we'd both have a hard time. After 5 mins of slow penetration I was moving normally as I should but then it was too much for me to handle.

Kabuca:

Saw your reviews at the site, please write a review for each of the girls you see. Searching for girls with "verified by admins" doesn't do much for getting an idea of her real looks, almost every girl is verified. I don't think rusdosug admins care much about us then they care about the WGs, they probably have some connection to them. I have added a couple of guys on rusdosug site who have made good and bad reviews of the girls, the girls they report are much better than trying to find through the search mechanism.

EG. Reply

Guys, I take the freedom to resurrect these 2 months old posts, shortened. WanderTheWorld, as you can see, I shared the same feelings about turning my head to admire beauties among unminding Russian folks. But Stravinsky's says it all, I can't help joining him and ask you and Kaboca: how did you manage to end up in that flat? Did you at least enjoy watching the stars on the ceiling, since for sure you weren't taken to the sky by the girls? If I had a justification for ending up there, you 2 don't, ahahahah!

P. S. Yummy, I bet my ass it was with condom, probably Paulina would like to put 2!
    Hi EastGoing,

I just figured out that it was actually Paulina who picked me up but so sad to hear she has the same attitude as Karina. Was speaking several words in English and seemed to be a nice girl but I didn't even think about to take her! Bit ugly for my standards. Now it is proven for all the fellows here to avoid these girls. But again, I think let into the flat was easy as we walked together there.

PS: I noticed those stars and clouds on the ceiling. Was funny! But actually the only sign of being close to the heaven.

Moscow must be very small, LOL!

I'm proud to inform the world that I did it! I can actively give my contribute to the Moscow thread with a field report! Here's the event, pratically a disaster, but for the score still counting as a goal.

After several calls in early morning, including Dolce Vita Salon with the expected result, I finally found a basic english speaking girl who answered the phone. Prospekt Mira 78. Lost in her struggled English and in my enthusiasm I took for granted the metro stop would have been Prospekt Mira. Got there and started walking (and phoning the girl every kilometer) , actually it was less than a minute walk from Rizhskaya Metro, quite a long way from where I supposed it could be, I even trespassed it because the last number I could see was 74. After taking an underpass and ending up in a sort of square without houses but just commercial businesses, I was ready to surrender. When I called her saying that if she didn't come to pick me up I'the quit, she gave the clue of adidas shop, to wait out there. A taxi driver pointed it to me, he was quite smart, I'm sure he could have been of great help, unfortunately I didn't meet him 2 days ago and I would have left a few hours later.

I was rescued by a pretty icy KGB agent, who came out from the courtyard looking for a man who would fit the given description, walked after me, we both understood we were each other's target, then came back saying with low voice something like 'Ia niet anglisky'. We walked to the place in silence, she checked that no spies noticed us and carefully let me in the building. Inside the nice flat, where one of the closed glass doors seemed to lead to another place, TV with minimum volume and whispered phrases to 'understand' what had happened to the expected Genya (cell. 89252342834) , who, inspite of being "busy", managed to 'drive' me there. We agreed for 1 hour. 3000 rubles + 1000 for BBBJ. 2 pops. She sent me for shower, as usual superfast for me, and then she disappeared 12 minutes o'clock for her own shower, during which I noticed the equipment: Miramistin, condoms, creams, different kinds of tissues, etc.

She came back wrapped in a nice towel, which she didn't seem to want to get rid of. She started an icy BBBJ and complained when I wanted to move because my dick prefers to be blown from a face-to-face perspective, which also enables me to see the action. I thought she was shy and I didn't complain when very soon she improperly put the condom on slightly hurting me. I took her from behind and quickly understood that I wasn't allowed to touch her, nor boobs, nor pussy, nowhere. I finished quickly and was left alone for another good 10 mins plus.

When she came back I was wondering about the second pop, and I wasn't surprised when she gladly accepted my suggestion to use google translator (from one of the 3 computers I could see in the room) to have a sort of conversation with infos. She showed me her ad,

http://www.intimcity.nl/persons.php?id=154333

, honestly the girl in those pics could well be her sister or even her, but what a fucking difference, really compliments to the photographer. I believed her when I noticed that there wasn't a pic with a smile, because her front teeth are quite yellowish with a couple of brown stains, detail that had made me accept willingly the shortness of the BBBJ.

Somehow I convinced her to go for it, reassuring her I'the be watching somewhere else. Maybe one minute, then condom, again badly put, and same position. This time I wasn't even allowed to hold her by the hips, which I wanted to do also because she was always trying to sneak away for being penetrated as less as possible. I pulled out to adjust the condom and she hugely complained. I understood by the handling of creams that I had been blamed for touching the condom with my naked fingers. Maybe she had surgery gloves among her stuff and I didn't notice them? I was informed I had less than 10 minutes left, and that the timing, obviously, starts as soon as you enter the flat, good deal for some 25 minutes shower time. My dick decided before me that it was enough. She 'said' I could go for shower, I hope she understood my gesturing that my time might have run out while I wasn't fully dressed and therefore I was risking to be kicked out half naked. Perhaps if I had started making a mess she would have behaved differently, since no noise was supposed to be heard by counterespionage, but I didn't even care.

No need to warn you guys to keep away from Paulina, but since this was my first, only and probably last shot in Moscow, I don't regret it, considering that bad encounters have happened and will happen everywhere. I've seen plenty of girls I would have felt ashamed to lay (and even touch) for any amount, many times I didn't feel at ease because I was the only one overtwisting his neck to watch those stunners while nobody else seemed to mind them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stravinsky  [View Original Post]
    EG,

Can't help but wonder, of all the possiblities available to you, how did you settle on &1055; &1086; &1083; &1080; &1085; &1072; (Paulina)?

Quote Originally Posted by WanderTheWorld  [View Original Post]
    200 euro 2 times- 1 hour. 1 in ass 1 normal way. She was extremely small just like her statistics say. You can do anything with that body. Her face is nothing like that though. Doesn't speak English. I normally can control myself and go on for a long period however nothing helped when I was in the ass so I came really quick. She left as soon as we were done. Speaking Russian would help a lot. Anything else you want to ask?
    I assume with condoms? BTW, nice report.

I can't believe it! That's "my" Paulina! Is that the one you fucked in the ass? How much you paid? Tell me more! LOL!
    200 euro 2 times- 1 hour. 1 in ass 1 normal way. She was extremely small just like her statistics say. You can do anything with that body. Her face is nothing like that though. Doesn't speak English. I normally can control myself and go on for a long period however nothing helped when I was in the ass so I came really quick. She left as soon as we were done. Speaking Russian would help a lot. Anything else you want to ask?

Moscow. Day 1

I had a straight idea about the girls I wanted to visit in Moscow so made some research on rusdosug and mailed to Karina in the morning to make sure we can meet in the evening. She's got some positive feedback on the site so thought its going to be a great start of my trip. Here come her links:

http://www.rusdosug.com/indi111345.htm

http://www.rusdosug.com/indi96792.htm

http://www.rusdosug.com/indi130459.htm

http://www.rusdosug.com/indi130466.htm

She replied by the time when my plane landed and I was asked to call her one hour before our meeting. Did so and was told to meet in front of an Adidas shop, can be found on Prospekt Mira 78. Finding the place was relatively easy even if it is my first time here and I do not speak Russian at all. Not even a word.

Anyway I was there and her girlfriend picked me up to guide me to an apartment in the neighborhood. The place was simple, the bathroom dark and messy but at least there were some variation of shower and gotten a clean towel. Good enough for an action.

Actually the pictures on the site are heavily photoshopped so divide it with 10 and that's Karina. Bit bigger tummy as expected, boobs are small but okay, no surprise and the most important factor for me: really nice ass!

But at this point the issue started. I believe she just bought a new iPad as when I arrived she just played with it and the box and the charger was on the table. Didn't even look at me until the money was shown. The expression on her face was telling me: do as fast as you can so I can continue playing with my new gadget. What the hell? Horrible-horrible attitude. I thought I have felt time-pressure before with a girl but this was the real TP!

So I told myself if you have such a ***** attitude I'm not going be tender with you. No way. Decided to punish her and drill that ass as hard as I can. Normally my size makes me act slowly and tenderly but now I didn't even care if its going to be dry in that ass or painful for her.

I think I succeed. There was a "little" uncomfort on her face when I gaped her plus was continuously grabbing the sheet as I drilled deeper and deeper.

The conclusion of the night was not to judge by this as there can be many pretty one with better attitude. Generally speaking the devushkas are real beauties over here so I can't wait to go out and see them again tomorrow.

Karina was good for a harsh anal action but that's all she can perform. Not recommended.

Hey Jake thanks for the advice last week to go to Friday's. We visited Friday's on Wednesday but it is no use being there with 4 guys, no time and no Russian. We just enjoyed the dinner and left for our hotel. Did not see many people in there and the place gets closed at 10 pm. Overall the place was good.

This is a late report but better late then never. Here it s:

On Monday I called a couple of WGs that I have found through rusdosug who can speak English, that I liked and preferred anal sex. Out of 4, 3 of them opened their phone and only 1 of them could speak English well enough to communicate. She said she wasn't available and referred to another friend of hers. I called her friend she spoke English well and said she can come in an hour. For my first anal sex it wasn't that good, probably because she always seemed like she was in pain. You can find their profile here and my comment on the website as well.

http://www.rusdosug.com/indi83477.htm

http://www.rusdosug.com/indi133592.htm

On Wednesday I called the previous girl I was with when I was in Moscow. She gained a bit of a weight but she was still energetic and smiling, great service. Price increased a bit, charging for an extra taxi fee.

There was also another girl that I have found who didn't speak English but emailed in Russian. However after 40 email exchanges things didn't go as planned and I couldn't see her. Either I wasn't available or she wasn't. Google translate helped here a lot. Her email exchanges showed me she is trying to manage this herself. Being unable to see her seems unfortunate.

All of these aside the most important thing for me this time was I was able to use metro and walk through the city. I traveled mostly to Chekovskaya but we had time to walk around during lunch time. So I was able to see what normal people looked like on Metros, cafes, streets. I also had the time to visit Gorky park in the Thursday evening and it was a great atmosphere. People dancing with people they just met, many trying to chat with each other. It wasn't like any other park I have seen. No one in the group was interested in nightclubs but I found out that Nightlife was really close to where we work on Friday.

After a week of confusion, happiness and mystifying girls we had to go back to my country. The first 2 days I didn't feel that different but it has been a week now and I feel a change in my behavior. I like porn and sexy pictures of girls as much as the next guy however I have been reluctant to watch anything related to porn since I came back. I had a habit of trying to look at every girl around me however my habits also changed, now I am finding girls around me really average. It feels like I haven't seen a beautiful girl since I came back from Moscow. A waitress we saw at a restaurant in the middle of a park in Moscow would be considered extremely beautiful here in Turkey. Most of the men we saw in Moscow didn't really look at the girls we considered beautiful. Now I feel like I'm doing the same thing here.

I don't really know if this attitude is temporary however it feels like it won't go away. I'm considering learning Russian because business requires it but it seems hard. Anyway I just wanted to share it and hope this helps others as well.

I will try to make a post for newcomers linking to well written posts so they know what to read before asking questions.
    So you tell me you go to Moscow from Istanbul and not visited Aurora 911? My friend you had missed a lot of things. By the way it seems like opposite but for example Artemis Berlin can be more impressive than anywhere in Moscow (Night Flight-Golden Girls). I am also Turkish and live in Istanbul. So understand you well.

I can't believe it! That's "my" Paulina! Is that the one you fucked in the ass? How much you paid? Tell me more! LOL!

Report for 8-12 July

Hey Jake thanks for the advice last week to go to Friday's. We visited Friday's on Wednesday but it is no use being there with 4 guys, no time and no Russian. We just enjoyed the dinner and left for our hotel. Did not see many people in there and the place gets closed at 10 pm. Overall the place was good.

This is a late report but better late then never. Here it s:

On Monday I called a couple of WGs that I have found through rusdosug who can speak English, that I liked and preferred anal sex. Out of 4,3 of them opened their phone and only 1 of them could speak English well enough to communicate. She said she wasn't available and referred to another friend of hers. I called her friend she spoke English well and said she can come in an hour. For my first anal sex it wasn't that good, probably because she always seemed like she was in pain. You can find their profile here and my comment on the website as well.

http://www.rusdosug.com/indi83477.htm

http://www.rusdosug.com/indi133592.htm

On Wednesday I called the previous girl I was with when I was in Moscow. She gained a bit of a weight but she was still energetic and smiling, great service. Price increased a bit, charging for an extra taxi fee.

There was also another girl that I have found who didn't speak English but emailed in Russian. However after 40 email exchanges things didn't go as planned and I couldn't see her. Either I wasn't available or she wasn't. Google translate helped here a lot. Her email exchanges showed me she is trying to manage this herself. Being unable to see her seems unfortunate.

All of these aside the most important thing for me this time was I was able to use metro and walk through the city. I traveled mostly to Chekovskaya but we had time to walk around during lunch time. So I was able to see what normal people looked like on Metros, cafes, streets. I also had the time to visit Gorky park in the Thursday evening and it was a great atmosphere. People dancing with people they just met, many trying to chat with each other. It wasn't like any other park I have seen. No one in the group was interested in nightclubs but I found out that Nightlife was really close to where we work on Friday.

After a week of confusion, happiness and mystifying girls we had to go back to my country. The first 2 days I didn't feel that different but it has been a week now and I feel a change in my behavior. I like porn and sexy pictures of girls as much as the next guy however I have been reluctant to watch anything related to porn since I came back. I had a habit of trying to look at every girl around me however my habits also changed, now I am finding girls around me really average. It feels like I haven't seen a beautiful girl since I came back from Moscow. A waitress we saw at a restaurant in the middle of a park in Moscow would be considered extremely beautiful here in Turkey. Most of the men we saw in Moscow didn't really look at the girls we considered beautiful. Now I feel like I'm doing the same thing here.

I don't really know if this attitude is temporary however it feels like it won't go away. I'm considering learning Russian because business requires it but it seems hard. Anyway I just wanted to share it and hope this helps others as well.

I will try to make a post for newcomers linking to well written posts so they know what to read before asking questions.

Charmel, Fantasys, Elittv for Beginners?

Hi guys,

I`ve read some old posts about Charmel, Fantasys, Elittv and seems like, they`re best in town. Planning to visit Charmel soon and have some questions for the ones who have experience in them. It`s my first time in a brothel, so sorry in advance for my stupid questions.

1) What is price for an hour service nowadays? I`ve read that it was 4500 rubles in 2010.

2) Is it possible to nail her more then once in one hour service. I mean; what if I cummed in 15. Th minute what should I do for the rest 45 minutes.

3) I`ve also read that some of our fellas experienced anal in there. Is it inc the hourly price or should I give extra for it?

4) Anyone in there speaks or at least understand English? Their site is all in Russian. And I wonder what will happen if I call their number for reservation.

5) And someone please help for the address? The below address is in their site. But what is the door number? How should I go there?

&1052; &1086; &1089; &1082; &1074; &1072; ,

&1053; &1080; &1082; &1080; &1090; &1089; &1082; &1080; &1081; &1073; &1091; &1083; &1100; &1074; &1072; &1088;

M&1077; &1090; &1088; &1086; : &1040; &1088; &1073; &1072; &1090; &1089; &1082; &1072; &1103;

Thanks in advance for anyone helps me. Russia is not like Europe so it makes me a bit nervous.

No worries

Quote Originally Posted by YummyPL  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Aaragon1977, the person that shared it with me asked me not to share it with the general population. I have shared it with a long-time contributor and truly helpful poster, but you have not achieved that status yet.
    I don't have any plans to visit Russia in the near future unless my company decides to acquire a company, I was just curious. Anyway, I don't see an issue with sharing the URL of a website unless ofcourse signing up on the website guarantee's girls waiting to pick you up at the airport.

Thanks again for the reports.

No worries, just speak international language. I can speak a bit of rubles, euros, gryvnias, crowns, dollars, leis, zlotys, etc. ; P

Russian Dating Websites

Quote Originally Posted by YummyPL  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Aaragon1977, the person that shared it with me asked me not to share it with the general population. I have shared it with a long-time contributor and truly helpful poster, but you have not achieved that status yet.
    I was already curious about that and appreciate your reason not to share Yummy.

But you other guys what you think about this issue.

I have been in Russia and Ukraine and I think it's very useful to have some contacts before you arrive.

At least you can catch someone who can speak english. Better than asking every girl in a night club (Do you speak english? Do you understand me?) I have tried mamba last week but not so effective. Do you have any advice on dating websites? I am planning to make a second visit to Moscow. I was using RussianEuro. Not so bad but I am sure there are better ones. And another question. What is the best approach method you think? Telling her that you are local there or tell that looking for a wife that you will bring outside of country? Thanks for your contributions in advance. BR

Expert advice for limited time frames

Ok I need some more specific advice regarding options in Moscow. In particular salons or massage places or apartment girls. I have a very limited schedule but will be in Moscow 9 days. I will be free starting 11pm until 10am each night (sex kitten has me occupied with cock worship sessions during the day. Got to love these Russian girls). I'll be staying in Avtozovodskaya so I'm looking for a local spot to sample some of Moscow's offerings. A warm up for my layover in Frankfurt. So anyone know of any options easy to get to or close by my area where I don't need to know Russian (I know I'm asking a lot here). I know there is G Club (strip club) easy walking distance not sure if girls here will "date", There is at least 1 Salon in Avtozovodskaya but I can't seem to find any good info on it. In call is probably not a good idea. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

By the way for any guys looking to date Russian women I can't emphasize enough how much you need to be alpha and be in control with these girls while still being a gentleman after you have established a romantic connection. These women love to be dominated gently and passionately. When they respect your authority then you will be rewarded with total devotion. Be up front about what you want, be fearless (unless confronted by drunk Russian guys) , and let them know exactly what you expect from them. Do not be afraid of being demanding. Most American men don't know how to do this very well but it's a great lesson for American women also, they truly aren't that different. Be fearless, don't apologize for who you are, have high expectations and express them clearly. Most women love a challenge.

Posting Limitations