"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Barcelona

+ Add Report
Page 334 of 453 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 344 384 434 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 6788
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Top damas

This week will be my first week in Barcelona and was thinking of visiting Top Damas. Does anyone know if you can choose two girls for the same session? If so is there an up charge?

Also, I noticed on their site a term 'duplex. ' Can someone explain what this means, I'm not familiar with that terminology.

Thanks in advance

Best clubs in Barcelona

Hi Guys,

I'll be in Barcelona tomorrow, only one night, so no time to waste.

ILast year I went in a club close to the stadium (or football clu, be) , lots of girls, can you help me?

Otherwise, which club woud you recommand (the top of the top for you!)?

Thanks.

Top Models club

Hi, gentlemen.

I'm living in the south of Barcelona. I went by car to the Aribau's or around to enjoy a bit in a good club. Searching for parking, I met a black door in Muntaner 101 that seemed a club (I never listened this place before). No gay place looking, so I rang the bell embarassed (day ligth, no discretion, women with children walking around watching me squarely) and I finally went in. Nice lined up but little. About 6-7 girls. The waitress behind the bar was not kind, watched me suspicious and I don't know why yet. Anyway, I had a gintonic and I chatted with a couple of Romanian girls (I can't remember their names) , quite cute (7 of 10). None of them gave me special feeling, so I left. Parking and drink, plus than 20 euros and no sex, only some legs' touching gggrrrrr. That crisis. After thinking a while, I decided to got back home, a bit disapointed.

So I was driving in C-31 heading south and I watched Top Models Club lights (was getting dark) , just in El Prat, after Carrefour mall. I had seen this club many times but it was not elegant from outside. I thought to myself "nothing to loose" and I went there. Free parking and discretion, good start. A bit confusion about how to go there, anyway.

I went in and I had a good surprise. Nice bar. 15 girls. 3 or 4 of them really cute. Free entrance (only 4-5 men) and a drink of 10 or 12 euros. It was really cleaned. There was about 7 rooms and another bar in the basement where I did not go.

Sitting in the bar, I expected girls coming to me, but they didn't. This made me feel confortable (remembering Riviera's agressive girl's behavior). I choosed a pretty girl from Ro called Simona. About 21, small but really yummy. We chatted, and I liked her. She was shy, a bit insecure and that started me up. Good feeling finally!

After thirty minutes. 15 of them with Simona, I decided to do not get laid because I was tired. I asked the price anyway, and was 80 euros 1/2 an hour. I promised to myself I will come back. No need to go to Barcelona and spend huge money for nothing!

I'll let you whatever soon.

Cheers.

Dylan1

Looking for Hanna?

I was just wondering if anyone has seen Hanna working lately at M14 or Blames or something. I last see her October 2010. I will be back in Barco soon on and off so reports to come.

Translations available on our site

We'd like to inform you that we have implemented a powerful translation plugin based on google translations to let non spanish speakers participate:

http://www.sexomercadobcn.com/foros-...hp?language=en

We are also developing our "relax" guide map for Barcelona and I think our colaborative work is getting results. Please visit:

http://www.sexomercadobcn.com/mapa-r...na-t35949.html

Best regards!

Club Privee / Estel

I am staying a bit south of Barcelona and based on the reports here checked out both of these clubs on separate nights.

I arrived at Club Privee Monday (6/13) at 1am and got a $12 beer, no admission fee. There were some decent girls there almost all blond Romanians, maybe 15. I first got accosted by two crotch grabbing by Romanian girls, not bad looking but were putting the screws to me and I don't like high pressure. At least they spoke some English and loved me up some. I also chatted a bit with another taller thin Romanian girl who seemed sweet.

I ended up picking a older Brazilian woman, Barbara, tall, blonde nice firm body, not terribly attractive, little English, but we hit it off. There's something to be said for chemistry. She was 70 Euro for 1/2 hour (which seems to be the standard rate for all the girls I asked). She gave great service, uncovered, etc. She told me later to come back Thursday and there would be a much bigger selection.

On 6/15 (Wednesday) I checked out Estel Club around 1:30 am. When I walked in there were more guys than girls but a number filtered in later on maybe 10. I ordered my $12 beer, no admission fee. I was accosted by a dark Czech girl who put the squeeze on me right away, but I got her to go away after a while. A blond, not too attractive Brazilian girl hit on me next, nice body and she seemed sweet and very eager to please, spoke no English. All the girls I talked to wanted 77 Euros for 1/2 hour except for one blonde Spanish cutie (first time for that in a club) who wanted 100.

Before I could extract myself, I spotted a tall dark haired beauty 5' 10" with a big rack who was just gorgeous. I half-remembered@Dedalus Reporting a Angel-something who lit up the room and thought it was her. She disappeared before I could extract myself from the blonde Brazilian. I worked the room for quite a while and she finally came back as I was thinking of leaving at 3 am (I'm guessing she gets snatched up pretty quickly). Her name is Angelica from Brazil, maybe 5'10" beautiful face, big round beasts, and long legs. I've fornicated with a lot of women in my day and she ranks close to the top in sheer beauty. She wanted the standard 77 Euro 1/2 hour and 150 for uno hora, which seemed like a bargain.

I was pretty tired so I opted for the 1/2 hora. She was friendly, skilled, and very fun. Enjoys her work. She did a long BBBJ. 69, several positions before I lost it doggie watching her ass with her beautiful tits bouncing underneath me. She gave me her number and offered hotel service 500 Euro for 4 hours before I leave."We relax, fuck, relax, fuck more, fuck, fuck fuck", she said as she thrust her hips with exaggerated arm motion. I was able to talk. I might have to call up the bank for a loan, but they'll want a piece of the action too.

By the way, the Estel Club wasn't where my GPS took me based on some coordinates reported in this forum (maybe I got them wrong). It's a little off the highway in an industrial park. I drove by it, was in the middle of GPS no man land, finally turned around and was about to give up when I noticed a giant neon flashing star (duh!). There was police sobriety check on the way out. Be careful! I nursed my $12 beer for most of 2 hours, so I passed.

Can you say... Photoshop?

Quote Originally Posted by BeachGuy8  [View Original Post]
    Check out this link:

http://www.erosguia.com/es/

Recommend using Google Chrome and it will automatically translate.
    Let's say you are a pimp that has about 300 girls working for you. It is worth your time to have professional photographers take the girl's pictures and after to hire other professionals to Photoshop them. Also, you might want to have a few people make posts on various forums about how wonderful their experiences have been with your girls. Barcelona has a great metro and does tourism probably better than any place else in the world. But, all one has to do is read the truly honest posts here to know it is not a top mongering desitination.

If you are there on business or for regular tourism, by all means check out a few of the places mentioned here. Just be prepared to be disappointed like so many others.

NIght on Night Beach

OK here goes. Having trolled through pages of reports during my entry (6 months) into ISG, I think I have enough confidence to give back some kindness that I have enjoyed. Recently I visited this new club 'Night Beach, though I was taken back by the entry price 50eur for 2 drinks. (still trying to swallow that one.) , I decided I'd bite through the pain. The club has a nice refreshing feel to it, compared to some of the other clubs in BCN, as the name sounds has a beach theme.

I was told whilst paying there were about 50 girls working, its a small place with cubicles in the side for private strip dance which is 60eur for 15-20 mins, (later, if the girl likes you). Soon as I approached the bar I was pounced on by 2 girls Romanian and Bulgarian both 20 years old, (Forget their names) who insisted once I received my drink that I should sit with them on the sofa. I told them I just arrived and would like to settle in, but this didn't stop them from insisting what a great time I would have with them in the room. When I asked the price 200eur for 1/2hr or 350 for 1hr (still recovering from my first swallowing episode, I drank my whole glass in one go.). Finally they left and within no time another RO sat down and was straight to business. Having fended off many of the girls, I think the message got around that my drinks were more appealing. Though some girls kept coming back saying I sit here long time when I go with her.

Now that I got a few moments to asses the scene without interruptions.

Quality of girls were from 5. 8.

Mix of girls though mostly RO's there were Hungarians, Russian, Spanish, Cuban, Bulgarian, Brazilian. Dominica Republic.

A beautiful tall 28 yr. 5'9 Russian girl Alexis engaged me in conversation and we spoke about the world and everything else. She asked if I would like a private show I agreed and entered the cubicle. Her body was a hot 9 and she dance like she was on fire, moving her curves to dose the flames. Her breast were firm and sweet, rest I lost in visual and sensory pleasure. We sat and talked for few minutes and then Alexis asked if I would like to go with her from more intimate dancing. Told to let me get another drink and stabilise my senses.

As we walked to the bar 2 of the early RO girls who kept approaching me launched a verbal attack shouting that I was to go with them and some noise which lost in translation. As Alex and I stood by the bar one of the RO girls continued her aggression not only at me but Alexis, who at this point said she needed to go for a smoke. Another Brazilian girl approached me, asked what is my name and this crazy RO had a go at her and the Brazilian told me that I was to go with this girls and why I went with Alexis. Alexis returns standing on the side and which point I decided I had enough for the night and needed to leave. I kissed Alexis by and told her next time I come we would spend more time, with frown she kisses, I leave.

Summary:

Nice place, very expensive for BCN Scene, hot line up mostly RO's with bad attitude, and mix of hot diversity.

Cons: management need to brush up on their customer service and discipline, get in line with local prices.

Maybe come in a few months and see if things have changed, hopefully for the better.

Peace.

Sinful Hi

Erosguia. Com

Check out this link: http://www.erosguia.com/es/

Recommend using Google Chrome and it will automatically translate.

Quote Originally Posted by Keppana  [View Original Post]
    Hola!

I am going to spend a long weekend in Barcelona beginning of June 1-5. 6. I have read about the downtown clubs / apartments like Top Damas, Felinas, Arizala 74, La Vie en Rose, Night Beach, New Aribau etc. And also about the clubs outside BCN like Lady's Dallas, Paradise, Privee etc. I have been to Factory Air in Madrid so I know how the system works in spanish clubs. It is close to German FKK's. And in the apartments the available girls will be shown to you one by one and then you can select.

I just read Param Ahmad's recent post in Madrid thread where he wrote: "If you'll have a car, Barcelona with a drive to Privee Club in Tarragona or to Lady's Dallas and Paradise Club in La Jonquera is probably where to go. After visiting many of them, I'm not a fan of the clubs in downtown Barcelona"

I am not going to ask what is the best place to go, there is no answer, it depends what you prefer. However I would appreciate if someone could answer the following questions since my days are limited in BCN and I would like to make the best out of my trip:

1. Is there any difference in the general beauty and age of the girls between downtown clubs and clubs outside BCN? Of course the beauty is in the eye of the viewer, I prefer younger girls (19-25) vs. Older (25-)

2. Any difference in quality of the girls in Club Privee (south of BCN) vs. Lady's Dallas / Paradise (north of BCN)?

3. I saw from internet that Privee has outdoor pool. How about the other clubs?

Saludos,

Keppana

Moroccan call girls

Hey guys,

Does anyone know anything about Moroccan call girls? If not any other cheap call girls?

Barcelona downtown clubs

Just came back from 4 days vacation in Barcelona. I visited the following places:

1. Wednesday night Top Damas. Really nice rooms and quite good line up, about 10 girls at 22. 00. I selected a Greek 21 year old Jasmin, cute girl and had nice body as well, all natural curves. The room was spacious with a jaquzzi and the sex was good.

2. After Top damas I wanted to see how the La vie en Rose looked like. The interior was not as nice as in Top Damas but the line up was good. I chose a brazilian girl Carla, about 26 years old with beatiful natural D cup tits. These were the best breasts I have seen In a long time. Her pictures have been in the internet site. Good optifuck but service was so-so.

3. On Thursday I went to Arizala 74 in the afternoon. Well this place was totally crap, weak likeup, dark and small rooms so I left without selecting a girl.

4. After Arizala 74 took a taxi to Felina and that was much better place than Arizala. Had sex with an elegant egyptian looking girl, Luna.

I also checked the pub 240 and allthough the place is small there were some nice girls inside. Did not session anyone. Also Club new Aribau had some cute girls allthough the place is also really small. I went to a room with sexy Hungarian girl whose cameltoe in tight minishorts was screaming to be fucked. Good session alltogether, a bit wild baby.

I have to agree that compared to the German FKK clubs the quality on these Barcelona clubs is not good enough and the lack of outdoor facilities is a bit minus. In the apartments the selection system is not my cup of tea, introduction of the girls is really fast and one has to make up his mind quick. I much uprefer the German clubs, allthoug New Aribau was not bad. But as said many time in these forums Barcelona is not a prime sex destination. And the city is full of pick pocketers and some motherfucker stole my Iphone.

-Kep

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Socker  [View Original Post]
    That's nice. If you don't like them then their fat and ugly. How old are you? 8?

I was there 3 different nights and Muntaner 14 women were (for the most part) different each night. There were a few real sexy women mixed in w / average hookers. I choose well 2 out of the 3 nights, full on GFE and that's what I want every time. I had read that Arizala was not GFE, and Balmes 180 was a dud when I went there. So Muntaner 14 is not a waste of time by any means. If you go have a list of other places in the area you can also check out. Muntaner is definitely not high end but it is clean. The young lady (20 yrs) I saw there made my month w / her big beautiful tits. She was cute, (6) not real pretty but very cute, her tits though were a 10, magnificent succulent huge soft breast.

On my 3rd visit to M14 the selection was 5 women (not good) but I still hooked up w / a decent African women. She was a good fuck and my come looked good oozing from between her big soft lips. The action is as good as you make it. She was a 6 to me maybe higher, her body was midnight black and THIN. She was fun to fuck, here's my only pic in the place.

So HB please don't generalize w / the fat and ugly stuff, it's not accurate. All the best, Thanks
    Thanks for the picture. She seems cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Hessen Bub  [View Original Post]
    Still. There wasn't one girl that came close to the pic you attached. Alle the women where a lot bigger than her. I hate to generalize, but at my visit all girls where above 35 years, not even close to a 4 (on a scale of 1. 10) and too heavy for me. At a German FKK (maybe not the right thing to compare with but I'll do it anyway) they'd probably not even make their entrance.

HB
    Hey HB, We're just passing info around and sometimes it is hit and miss w / these casas. There was good entertainment there for me and if you don't want to be rushed you need to get an hr session. So Muntaner's 1 hr session is 100 euros, which to me is a pretty good deal to me. Because the chicas are always different at these places it pays to have a back up plan. So have a list of the other casas close by.

That foto does not do the african chica justice. She really tightened up when I tried to take a pic of just her body. She is grabbing her hair and starting to crouch and run, kind of wacko. I don't do black girls, this is the first one in along time. They have a distinctive sensuality to them that is very different from other ladies. When you get one that likes white meat, it's pretty good. They have those killer lips you know.

Still. There wasn't one girl that came close to the pic you attached. Alle the women where a lot bigger than her. I hate to generalize, but at my visit all girls where above 35 years, not even close to a 4 (on a scale of 1. 10) and too heavy for me. At a German FKK (maybe not the right thing to compare with but I'll do it anyway) they'd probably not even make their entrance.

HB

Quote Originally Posted by Hessen Bub  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Muntaner 14, both apartements, the latinas, the asians. Both had fat ugly old women. So I left.

HB
    That's nice. If you don't like them then their fat and ugly. How old are you? 8?

I was there 3 different nights and Muntaner 14 women were (for the most part) different each night. There were a few real sexy women mixed in w / average hookers. I choose well 2 out of the 3 nights, full on GFE and that's what I want every time. I had read that Arizala was not GFE, and Balmes 180 was a dud when I went there. So Muntaner 14 is not a waste of time by any means. If you go have a list of other places in the area you can also check out. Muntaner is definitely not high end but it is clean. The young lady (20 yrs) I saw there made my month w / her big beautiful tits. She was cute, (6) not real pretty but very cute, her tits though were a 10, magnificent succulent huge soft breast.

On my 3rd visit to M14 the selection was 5 women (not good) but I still hooked up w / a decent African women. She was a good fuck and my come looked good oozing from between her big soft lips. The action is as good as you make it. She was a 6 to me maybe higher, her body was midnight black and THIN. She was fun to fuck, here's my only pic in the place.

So HB please don't generalize w / the fat and ugly stuff, it's not accurate. All the best, Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3769.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations