La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Barcelona

+ Add Report
Page 429 of 453 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 439 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 6781
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Asian house

Bamba, can you tell me the location/address of the Asian house you mentioned in your posting of 1605? And what can I expect over there. Asian girls, like girls from the Philipinnes?

Capping the head

Hey Big Bop,

In about 20 years, it came of once or twice - virtually the same as a condom slipping off if you go limp.

Condom types - I have used most of them - tecnically speaking - it's not the shower cap - it's the head! Your 'dick-head' needs to be large enough to 'lock' the condom directly behind it. Your dick needs to be dry before you put it on or forget it, it will slip off. Sooooper tight chicks - I had it slip off once, but that's a risk you take anyway mongering.

It feels more natural for you, the chick totally digs it becasue it won't chaff her insides. She also won't feel the rib of the condom hitting her - which many chicks say hurts.

Ciao

Bamba,

Do you use a certain kind of condom to cap your member? I've thought about doing the trying that method but was always afraid the condom would come off inside of her. Has this ever happened to you?

Barcelona Babes

Just back from a whirlwind work trip - had a couple of days extra in BCN. Went to 2 places mentioned on the group - the Asian place at 74 L.. and the famous one with the green awning out front on the scaffolding 16 M..

Had Lycia at teh Asian house - not more than a 6.5 but awesome service. GFE all the way - french kiss, BBBJ, 69, FF, and a capped screw. She came with a vengance just after I blew. She was super passionate, and let me stya inside her while we kissed and relaxed.

Had Cristina at the other place - from the Dominican Republic. A little hard nosed at first, but melted away. Pretty great sex. The first time....Then there was the second time 2 days later - on her birthday (coincidence). She was dressed to the nines. I almost felt bad about taking her but she was all in - sexy and hot! I pulled out my camera, and she posed. She then took the camera and showed it to her friends in the house. Then as she got undressed, blew me - BBBJ - and I screwed her, I took more pics - she loved it! She made me show her the pics and was laughing all through it. Then I put it away, and we screwed like animals, my dick capped (just the head - almost BB - it feels great and is quite safe - I have been doing it this way for 20 years) until I blew my load. She and I were both beat. She said she wanted champagne for her birthday, so I wnet around the corner and got her a bottle of French bubbly as a tip. She gave me her PH # for my next trip back in Sept. We will spent teh whole weekend together. Cool! See the photo gallery page to see her. Yum yum, cum 'n get sum!

Dutch Treat In Barcelona

For the past couple of years I have been thoroughly enjoying this website and truly benefiting from the quality information that is posted on here. Barcelona is a great place for mongering, and I usually frequent the areas around the Ramblas (Sant Ramon and Robador) and the Football Stadium (Nou Camp), if I feel up to a little fuck and suck in the backseat of my car.

Yesterday afternoon I was caught by surprise while taking a stroll on Passage de Gracia. During my walk, I notice this amazing looking tall blond in a tight Dolce & Gabbana T-shirt and a short skirt that showed off every inch of her body. I stood around the area for around 10 minutes to observe her and determine if she was just a friendly tourist. After getting an eyeful (not to mention a rock hard boner in my pants) I couldn’t resist walking up to her to find out what was going on. I passed by, looked her straight in the eyes and said hola and she responded hola back to me and her pearly white smile opened wide. After a bit of small talk I learned that her name is Christina and she is a Dutch national who is starting to study Spanish here in Barcelona. Good thing that her English was clear, because I don’t speak a lick of Dutch. She asked if I was looking for some fun this afternoon and I of course responded yes.

We went back to her apartment and agreed on $60 for the hour. I usually pay $20 + $10 on the Robador, (for a quick 10 minute in and out), but this 19 year old girl was definitely Playboy material and offering a dream opportunity for only twice the price. How could I go wrong??? Christina started off by joining me in the shower and soaping my body up and down until I was squeaky clean. We then hopped in her bed and she proceeded to give me a terrific massage for the first 10 minutes. I couldn’t wait any longer, so I started reaching behind me to grab a handful of her rock hard ass. She asked me if I was ready for more, and I replied by showing her my cock that was standing at full attention. She proceeded to give me an uncovered BJ , and was pleased to suck on my nuts and lick down near my asshole when I requested. This girl was the real deal and a definite GFE. I have never done this with a SW before, but we entered into a 69 position and her pussy was so nice and pink that I couldn’t resist going down on her as well. She allowed me to finger her pussy while I was eating her out and I must say that she was incredibility tight and smelling fresh. After 15 minutes of foreplay, she covered my dick and started going to town. I hammered her in every imaginable position for 20 minutes, and when all was said and done, she told me that she came twice.

After the deed was done, we later hopped in the shower together again and cleaned each other up. I gave her a kiss goodbye and walked out of the apartment door and there were thousands of people gathered in the street. I was wondering if they were all there to congratulate me for scoring such a beautiful piece of ass, but it turned out that they were all there to see the parade that was taking place with all the F.C. Barcelona players, after they won the Spanish League Championship.

I do have a question for this board. Does anyone have any information on street locations that have (car fuck) action at either lunchtime or late afternoon? The only street action that I have ever seen at lunchtime is around the Robador & Sant Roman, and it’s not a good place to go with your car. Any car mongering information would be appreciated.

Back to Aribau

So after my visit to Baillen 22 I went back to Calle Aribau for a walk.

Dropped into a few of the places with the shills out front calling you in for a look. None compared to the "New Aribau" in terms of girls and facilities so like a moth I was drawn back. I really wanted someplace new.

Back at my favorite place I ran into the two girls I had already had a good time with. They were vey classy and nice and said hello... no pressure or pestering at all. Explained that I was looking for that big breasted Columbian. Was in the mood for a change of pace from petite hardbodies to a more lush Amazon. No problem one said, but you'll be back! She even helped translate for me!

So this D cupped Columbian's name is "Arenxia" (I think I spelled it right). She is about 5'8" and 135 lbs, maybe 25 years old. Dark with streaks hair and not tanned. Nice big hips and breasts but a flat stomach. Face about a 7/10.

I think because I came looking for her she developed a bit of an overconfident (but playful) attitude that took some effort to get past. Once that was accomplished we had a decent but not spectacular time. I was dissapointed that she would not take her top off as I wanted to play with those breasts and finish russian style. She did take her top off but explained that she had just had breast reduction surgery. (A criminal offense in my books!). The scarring was awful and the stiches were still in. Needless to say there was no tocuhing and no russian finish. I feel bad actually that she felt the need to work while recuperating.

Service was fine, nothing spectacular. I wish I had gone with the other girls though. Famous last words!

A funny aside here: Most of these places don't open until 1700-1900. So when I saw an upstairs place across from "Placa Catalunya" square called the "Sauna Corinthian" or something I thought A HA I'm in luck. Nice sauna and bl*wj*b before my siesta.

Went upstairs and waited while a couple of guys ahead checked in. I thought... hmmmm these guys are pretty well built, the girls are going to love them!

Then the lightbulb turned on!

I asked the desk clerk if this place has chicas. No senor, men only! When I saw the display for the condoms on the counter and it showed buff guys hugging each other on horseback I didn't even need to ask.

Ahhhh... so much for that!

"Showgirls" Baillen 22

So, after a nice dinner I went out on the hunt again.

Went to the much recommended "Baillen 22" also called "Showgirls" around 0100.

First off it was 25 euro for entry/first drink.

They would not let me look through the glass door until I paid. Good thing for them!

As I went through and met this porky african/dominican 40 year old on her way out I suspected I might have made a mistake. It's been my expereince that if a place has real dogs working there then they have low standards overall... in all areas.

So I go in anyways and am SWARMED by 6/10's. I walk around the bar (it is set up like a strip bar with the girls dancing on poles and little tables) with three "Jamon Iberico" candidates attached to my shirt and belt having a look at the rest of the scenery and selection.

There were a few "high end" type girls there but they were of the 30 year old Czech/EE types, fully siliconized and made up like Circus clowns.

The three that attached themselves to me were BEGGING for me to buy them 50 euro drinks - I laughed with a really fake laugh and they also found that incredibly funny. I managed to say to them that I was supposed to f*ck THEM, not them f*ck me! They thought that was funny and finally figured out that I was no gringo able to be conned.

They really changed their attitude and relaxed with the pressure a bit.

How much? Well the ugliest one said that it was 1,500 euros for the night at my hotel, plus taxi of 100 euros! Back to the DR?

I laughed again!

Cutting to the chase, this place is just a grossly overpriced tourist trap strip bar with curtained off benches on premise for some squalid action with has been or never will be girls. 1/2 hour is 120 euro for a quicky behind a curtain. Take out is 400 euro per hour, plus taxi.

I felt like asking if she would work for acorns! *The spanish specialty is a fancy cured ham from acorn fed pigs. "Jamon Iberico" is to pork what Kobe Beef is to steak.

This place is overpriced, low quality and is staffed by anyone who will pay the house fee to work there. PLENTY of gringo's being played there.
    Needless to say I cut my loss at 25 euro and moved on.

Would never set foot in there again and would not recommend.

Rubmeister,

Now that you mention fair skinned, it probably wasn't the same Brazilian at CR.

But the Brazilian you described at NA226 sounds like a dead ringer for the one I had at CR. As I can recall, she told me her name was Carina, 24, Italian descent. She had amazing smooth tan skin/ass, B's, tan lines, and a shaved/landing strip combo as well.

You never know.

Ahhh, memories

Another Day in Barca

So I went to the aforementioned Sauna Lys on Calle Maria Cubi.

The taxi driver was 50% right, it is awful. Three fourth rate girls that took five minutes to come out to show their face as if they were some royalty.

I went to an Irish Pub looking place called 240 Aribau and it wasn't so good. Dropped into a few other places and ended up back at the "New Aribau" I went to yesterday.

Again it was early @ 1800 so the selection was sparse *8 girls( but ALL of them doable. WAY better than the other places.

I went with a nice fine featured brunette Romanian, again with the surprise of perfectly shaped conical "c" cups! Very similar in body to the Brazillian yesterday. Small ribcage but very large 32C cups and a nice pear shaped ass. PERFECTLY groomed and clean.

Her name is Melanie. Said she was 27 but like yesterday's girl she looked wayyyyy younger. I'd have guessed 21.

90 euro for a half hour was a safe bet but I think I would have enjoyed a full hour. Like yesterdays girl she had a great attitude, was accomodating for all the services and positions. (Greek only during the full hour).

I'm going to go tonight to a place recommended to me called "Baille 22".

If it doesn't work out I'm going right back to New Aribau for this D cupped Columbian I was talking to earlier.

All in all, this Club Aribau is worth shilling for. About the nicest decor, attitude and facilities I've seen here in Barcalona. A lot better IMHO than Club Riviera.

CR indeed has an incredible variety and is a little less expansive at 70 euro for 1/2 hour plus 5 e for the towels. But the taxi ride out there is 30 euros each way. Also, it is not a comfortable place by any means, NO chairs or anywhere to sit down.

"New Aribau 226"

My taxi driver disagreed with my choice to be dropped off at the "Sauna Lys" at Calle maria Cubi, 80 and instead suggested:

SAUNA-MODELOS Calle Entenza , 184 Phone 93 430 56 11 Barcelonaon just south of Ave Diagonal

I knew he would get a commmisionand it was a possible tourist trap but it was worth a look.

What a waste! Although it was early at 1700, the two hags there were unbelievably ugly. One was even at least eight months pregnant!

So, I got the driver to drop me off at Calle Aribau at Ave Diagonal and went for a walk.

Went into the:

"New Aribau 226" Phone 932 411 153 Barcelona and it was not busy at 1730. (It opens at 1700) About five to seven girls. All decent girls, no dogs at all. The Romanians swarmed me but I got rid of them long enough to approach (another) Brazillian.

Really petite about 5'2" with nice B cups and that sharply defined Brazillian tanline! Her ass was STUPEND-ASS. Beautiful face 9/10. She admitted to 25 years old but she could easily pass for 18. Very nice face and hair (9/10), very clean. She took a shower before and after. Her name was Carolina ad she is the dream Rio beach girl you see in a bikini and want to bang from behind. Perfect brazillian wax job with a nominal landing strip.

Really nice girl. 90 euro for 1/2 hour with DFK, BBBJ, DATY 69, digits f&r and fs all positions. Doggy was incredible with that ass and tanline! Very enthusiastic, accomodating and she said she loves greek but only in a full hour session because she needs to get off with regular sex first to get relaxed.

This place is really clean, has clean decent rooms with hardwood floors, and give you real cotton towels and sheets, not paper.

Only 2 euro for the sheet,towel, condom package.

12 euro for the first drink admission but it was a double of vodka and (local/fake) Red Bull.

I'd return but I want to try out some other places in the area first.

I walked by SAUNA LYS andit looked decent from the outside. There are a number of establishments within a few blocks of Ave Diagonal and Calle Balmes (and Aribau). So it is worthwhile to take a taxi to the area and go for a walk and check out the different places.

Hey BB,

I went back and re-read your original message and I think we did the same girl!

I think her name was Patricia but that could have been the bleached blonde I had first? Very nice glossy jet black long hair, fair skinned white girl with a small pixie nose? Very slender but with pretty large breasts for her smaller frame?

Anyways, good place but a little too much pressure from the gypsies!

Hey Rubmeister!

Glad you had a good time. Too bad the place was crowded but what can one expect on an F1 weekend.

Just curious - what was that Brazilian girl's name?

Double my fun at Riviera

So, arrived at Club Riviera just after opening at 1705. 35 euros from Hotel Arts.

Probably around 30-50 girls and less than 20 guys. Got the standard groping and "oh baby, pick me-pick me" for the less desirable ones.

Very quickly I found a nice Columbian girl of 24 years, bleached blonde but very nice slender body with about 34 B. 70 euro for 1SOG 1/2 hour without haggling and she paid the 5 euro fee for sheets and towels.

CBJ was ok but the straight sex was stupendous. Many positions with enthusiasm and nice deep finish.

Looks/Body 8/10
    Cleanliness 9/10
    Attitude / Service 7/10

Went back downstairs to be molested by the less attractive ones (boy- why some of those guys for such ugly women I don't know) while I recovered.

Spotted a sweet lookin girl of 20 with long straight black hair, really nice C cups squished into some serious cleavage. (turns out they are the perfect conical young woman's breasts that gravity has not yet bothered with.)

She saw that I was turning away many girls and that I approached her and so she asked for 120 euros for 1/2 hour. I haggled down to 70 euro and we went upstairs.

Made my day this girl. Fair skinned white Brazillian girl with not only the great ass but as I said, incredible C cups-perfect in every way!

CBJ was great as the view of this girl was intoxicating. Just watching this beautiful sweet girl- mmmmmmmmmm!

Anyways she was a tight fit- I mean really tight and the five minutes it took to get in all the way was painfully pleasant. But once in, WOW!

Great fs in all positions. Picture perfect pussy to look at and play with while watching myself go in and out!

Overall 9/10

The Riviera Club is a decent gathering place for girls. However, it is really not a comfortable place to spend any time at. Go there, pick a girl and fuck her. No relaxing as the girls pester you mercilessly. Nowhere to sit down and drinks are 12 euro each or 10 euro for a soft drink.

I've got a few tips from others like a place called Aribau 240 that I will try tomorrow.

I'll likely drop by Riviera Club once more before I leave Barcelona. But it will be right at 1700 and will be for a quick fuck or two and that's it.

Overall, it's worth going to if you are in Barcelona anyways... but defintiely NOT a destination for mongering on its own.

Anyone can suggest any place in the city near the Hilton Hotel? My driver said something on calle Balen/Valen 22.
    Probably "Bailen 22". I do not remember if 22 is the right number but there is certainly a club in Bailen street.

Pre-Report from Club Riviera

Well guys, arrived in Barcelona today. Just got back from Club Riviera at 0200.

Got there at midnight and the place was JAMMED with men and women so bad that you could not hardly move. I was seriously afraid of getting pick pocketed from all the girls grabbing at me as I went by.

Fifteen minutes line up at the door to get in. As others have said 12 euro to get in after midnight.

I was pleasantly surprised as the girls were generally good quality with some very nice ones. I picked a very slim hipped girl of Indian and Greek parents. Very nice long hair, full C cup breasts on a very slim but soft sexy body. A very nice girl overall.

She tried me on for size at 350 Euro and I said that it was wayyyyy too much. She said it was for the suite with champagne and a hot tub. By this time of night I just wanted a quick throw and she said E70 for 1/2 hour.

We then had to wait in line. I had a look around the corner and there were at least fifty couples waiting for a room. I asked on guy and he said that he had been waiting for 90 minutes.

I gave my girl E10 for her troubles and left. She was very appreciative and asked me to squeze her ass... said that it woudl be waiting for me tomorrow. Said I'd be back tomorrow after F1 qualifying.

Overall, it seems like a pretty good place to go. But no way will I try to go there when it is so busy ever again. Oh, and it is soooooo smoky! GAG

My driver took me across the stree to some place with a red neon sign that just said CLUB.

Paid my 12 euro there and spent five minutes walking through.

Dogs and Porky Pigs... NOTHING worthwhile IMHO . Best one was maybe a 4/10.

So now I'm back at the hotel.

Will try again tomorrow and report back.

Anyone can suggest any place in the city near the Hilton Hotel? My driver said something on calle Balen/Valen 22.

Posting Limitations