La Vie en Rose

Thread: Costa del Sol (Southern Coast) / Malaga

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 278 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 107 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jummy1  [View Original Post]
    Well worth a go!

It's a bit mental in there though.

I went with a very pretty Romanian princess.

I did Selecta the other night also, can't remember the girls name, she was nice also. I'the had far too much booze!

E92 has been excellent also.
    Perhaps you can provide an update on the prices while you remember? I know E92 is 100+10 for half an hour, but don't know the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting21  [View Original Post]
    There is also this petite romanian in Fuengi which is around most of the year and on my wishlist but I have not been to visit her yet. There are reports of that one in the spanish forum.

https://www.destacamos.com/276412-ch...s/details.html
    I visited her a few times last year. She's pretty, slim, and provides good service. Apartment is near the beach, border between Fuengirola and Benalmadena.

Swingers

I did notice a swingers bar down the road from Cherie.

Deviants are like Magpies.

Has anyone tried that?

I was too tired last night. When you are 50, this game slows you down!

Club Cherie

Well worth a go!

It's a bit mental in there though.

I went with a very pretty Romanian princess.

I did Selecta the other night also, can't remember the girls name, she was nice also. I'the had far too much booze!

E92 has been excellent also.

Vm

Quote Originally Posted by AndalusExpat  [View Original Post]
    I turned up this ad:

https://www.destacamos.com/502449-ch...s/details.html

But it was a week old when I saw it. And it's a bit difficult working out what it's trying to achieve apart from the obvious. It could be a VM interior, hard to recall what they looked like. It's certainly not the "furnished out of a skip" decor of most apartments. And there's this thread on Lumismalaga.

https://lumismalaga.com/viewtopic.php?t=17972

Make of it what you will. A search on the number quoted turns up this current ad: https://www.destacamos.com/451725-ch...s/details.html Same girl as Sting posts about. And one other could be the same with a different name & age. The same xica's still there after nearly 8 weeks?

Reading his post here, it sounds like the girl he did see took control of the session. They will do that if you let them. Anywhere you go. If they think you're a tourist & unlikely to return, they lose nothing by doing very little for their money. If it's a "house", it's worth making a fuss & asking for your money back. And I've got it as well.

Why I'm interested in knowing whether VM's actually operating as a villa or renting rooms to independents. Incidentally, the post by "Magnamodels" in Jan '22 is the only one made. Their Facebook page hasn't been updated since '15 & lavillamagna.net now redirects to an advertising re-sender. Not very encouraging.
    Yes man, the girl took advantage of me because I am too nice but anyways thankfully it does not happen often, and its rare that I have bad reports, it goes between avg and good for me. Anyways, yes VM is still open I was there about 3 or 4 months ago. They got many no and if you write you can ask who is available and then they send pics. Ocasionally they send me "updates" via msgs when they have someone which they think could interest me. As I said before they have many numbers but if you write they will send you who is available.

VM and others

I turned up this ad:

But it was a week old when I saw it. And it's a bit difficult working out what it's trying to achieve apart from the obvious. It could be a VM interior, hard to recall what they looked like. It's certainly not the "furnished out of a skip" decor of most apartments. And there's this thread on Lumismalaga.

Make of it what you will. A search on the number quoted turns up this current ad: https://www.destacamos.com/451725-ch...s/details.html Same girl as Sting posts about. And one other could be the same with a different name & age. The same xica's still there after nearly 8 weeks?

Reading his post here, it sounds like the girl he did see took control of the session. They will do that if you let them. Anywhere you go. If they think you're a tourist & unlikely to return, they lose nothing by doing very little for their money. If it's a "house", it's worth making a fuss & asking for your money back. And I've got it as well.

Why I'm interested in knowing whether VM's actually operating as a villa or renting rooms to independents. Incidentally, the post by "Magnamodels" in Jan '22 is the only one made. Their Facebook page hasn't been updated since '15 & lavillamagna.net now redirects to an advertising re-sender. Not very encouraging.
    It's possible that the Irina girl is still around in VM. I have seen this one for months. First she was in marbella in LOS Naranjos I believe, then in Riviera, then in the agency in Fuengirola and now VM. I think she lives in the CDS. Hence why she goes from one place to the next. VM have multiple numbers and I think that they operating as a villa still. I think they got like 4-5 numbers. At the moment if you into EE girls, theres not many, but there is this Irina one, then there is LOS Naranjos and the flat in El Paraiso which ATM is really good, been a good month there, very nice girls. This one from LOS Naranjos (ad below) sent me a video of her but I am not sure, perhaps I will go soon.

https://www.destacamos.com/461645-ch...s/details.html

I've been to LOS Naranjos before, rates 150 h, but usually photos are not real. There is also this petite romanian in Fuengi which is around most of the year and on my wishlist but I have not been to visit her yet. There are reports of that one in the spanish forum.

https://www.destacamos.com/276412-ch...s/details.html

Quote Originally Posted by Qazwsx5  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it is still running. Last time it was like a year ago. I know they are open as sting says, but don't know where they put their ads now, they used to do lots of ads on pasion and also as you say they were looking for new people.
    I turned up this ad:

Is Villa Magna operating now? When was the last time you went there? The pre-Covid encargada there is a friend of mine so I never actually had VM's phone numbers. I just used to call her. She ditched it during the Covid shutdown & was running her own house on Riviera for a while. She's now up on the north coast so out of touch with what's happening here.

I know Villa Magna got caught in the Catch-22 that's a feature of running any house. Without clients you can't keep girls & without girls you can't get clients. Like any house, VM depended on repeat customers. Even among the tourists, which it used to see a lot of. The Covid hiatus & travel restrictions did a lot of damage to that. '21 into '22 VM were running a lot of ads on Pasion seeking girls & offering rooms to rent to them. There were ads for girls available, but I don't think there was much substance to them. More in the nature of generic talent to provoke enquiries. Before Covid, I don't think VM was doing much general advertising. It had a name, was widely known about & prospered on that. So have they managed to rebuild towards what was? I haven't seen many ads look like theirs. They used to use exterior shots a lot. They back to not needing them? I suppose I could just go knock on the door but I'm not personally much interested in what they might have to offer. So I don't fancy picking up a sizeable bill for other people's benefit.
    Yes, it is still running. Last time it was like a year ago. I know they are open as sting says, but don't know where they put their ads now, they used to do lots of ads on pasion and also as you say they were looking for new people.

Thanks for the useful info.

If the photos are real then its great. They usually have latinas there, so its good to know that there are some EE there now. Is she the only one at the moment or there are more worth trying?
    Is Villa Magna operating now? When was the last time you went there? The pre-Covid encargada there is a friend of mine so I never actually had VM's phone numbers. I just used to call her. She ditched it during the Covid shutdown & was running her own house on Riviera for a while. She's now up on the north coast so out of touch with what's happening here.

I know Villa Magna got caught in the Catch-22 that's a feature of running any house. Without clients you can't keep girls & without girls you can't get clients. Like any house, VM depended on repeat customers. Even among the tourists, which it used to see a lot of. The Covid hiatus & travel restrictions did a lot of damage to that. '21 into '22 VM were running a lot of ads on Pasion seeking girls & offering rooms to rent to them. There were ads for girls available, but I don't think there was much substance to them. More in the nature of generic talent to provoke enquiries. Before Covid, I don't think VM was doing much general advertising. It had a name, was widely known about & prospered on that. So have they managed to rebuild towards what was? I haven't seen many ads look like theirs. They used to use exterior shots a lot. They back to not needing them? I suppose I could just go knock on the door but I'm not personally much interested in what they might have to offer. So I don't fancy picking up a sizeable bill for other people's benefit.

Hi Mate,

I haven't been in Magna for a while. But they send me photos often of the new girls. One interesting find which is on my wishlist for a while is this Ukr girl called Irina.

https://www.destacamos.com/451732-ch...s/details.html

The photos are 100% real. I have never been with this girl, but this one used to work at Royal Prive agency in Fuengirola. El coto area. I once had a date with another spanish girl there like 2 -3 months ago. When I got there, the girl that was ready was Irina and I was about to go with her. She looked exactly like on the photo with the black dress. In fact, I think the day that I was supposed to go with her was on that very same day when they took the pic! She was very sexy, long long legs, slim. My type. However, to follow my principles I had a date with another spanish girl so I went with that one instead (that one was a waste of time, it was the don't touch me here or there although very sweet, so I did not manage to even do anything with her as I was not estimulated enough, it was a first timer so I was nice with her and I felt bad in a way so I did not complain. I actually felt sad for the girl and we just talked, waste of money yes, but well what do you want. I really wish I went with this Irina girl instead. Good thing for me is that it seems like this Irina girl works here all year as its been months that I've seen her around in ads. So for me its a potential regular. She is in villa Magna now so once I finish visiting the girl from my last report in El Paraiso then I will most likely try my luck with Irina.

Another interesting find for eastern european girls is this one https://www.destacamos.com/514043-ch...s/details.html.

She seemed very friendly on whatsapp and its also one in my radar.

Regards and good fkng.
    Thanks for the useful info.

If the photos are real then its great. They usually have latinas there, so its good to know that there are some EE there now. Is she the only one at the moment or there are more worth trying?

Villa Magna

I have been to villa magna a few times. Good experience but don't know how it is now. How is the quality at the moment, I also like you prefer east europe type.
    Hi Mate,

I haven't been in Magna for a while. But they send me photos often of the new girls. One interesting find which is on my wishlist for a while is this Ukr girl called Irina.

https://www.destacamos.com/451732-ch...s/details.html

The photos are 100% real. I have never been with this girl, but this one used to work at Royal Prive agency in Fuengirola. El coto area. I once had a date with another spanish girl there like 2 -3 months ago. When I got there, the girl that was ready was Irina and I was about to go with her. She looked exactly like on the photo with the black dress. In fact, I think the day that I was supposed to go with her was on that very same day when they took the pic! She was very sexy, long long legs, slim. My type. However, to follow my principles I had a date with another spanish girl so I went with that one instead (that one was a waste of time, it was the don't touch me here or there although very sweet, so I did not manage to even do anything with her as I was not estimulated enough, it was a first timer so I was nice with her and I felt bad in a way so I did not complain. I actually felt sad for the girl and we just talked, waste of money yes, but well what do you want. I really wish I went with this Irina girl instead. Good thing for me is that it seems like this Irina girl works here all year as its been months that I've seen her around in ads. So for me its a potential regular. She is in villa Magna now so once I finish visiting the girl from my last report in El Paraiso then I will most likely try my luck with Irina.

Another interesting find for eastern european girls is this one https://www.destacamos.com/514043-ch...s/details.html.

She seemed very friendly on whatsapp and its also one in my radar.

Regards and good fkng.

The place is a flat, 2 girls usually work there. Usually because sometimes they have problems finding girls, in the past when this place was in Marbella they.

Had some stunning girls some came from places like rusasvip in Madrid or elsewhere, now days even some places like rusasvip struggles to find interesting ones because of.

The fact that the eastern European girls prefer to go to places like Greece where rates are higher than here in many cases or Belgium, etc. But still, you do.

Find interesting girls specially in summer In winter its more difficult and sometimes there are Spanish girls or Latinas as well (they get what they can get) but even then.

In January or Feb there was this stunning teen with tattoos, her name was Lisa and she was like the "Instagram Influencer young hot girl type" which we would all find attractive.

She was really good and probably most people thought the photos were false but in that case they were real. This month for ex the menu was good at this place so I mostly went there, there is the girl which I talked from my report below (the photo are real) and she works really well. And then before this one about 10 days ago, there was a slender tall blonde with some pretty green eyes (Ruslana) and her brunette friend who were there for a month. I banged both of them a few times and they were very sexy and pretty good. This new one is not as as pretty for me (I prefer very slim girls) but many men would probably prefer this one and on top she works well. I can't go much to clubs as I don't like the vibe, is expensive and for privacy reasons I prefer houses or independents, so I spend time to find sexy girls which are either very sexy or gives me good value for money. I leave the number here for the Paraiso place for all. The other place I like going now and then.

Is villa magna in Benalmadena. Because they send me photos of the new girls, and the villa in las chapas. And then I look for independents as well.
    I have been to villa magna a few times. Good experience but don't know how it is now. How is the quality at the moment, I also like you prefer east europe type.

El Paraiso

Thanks for the report. Very useful. If the photos are real then it is great specially when considering the cost.

Is it a private villa or a flat? How many are working there?
    The place is a flat, 2 girls usually work there. Usually because sometimes they have problems finding girls, in the past when this place was in Marbella they.

Had some stunning girls some came from places like rusasvip in Madrid or elsewhere, now days even some places like rusasvip struggles to find interesting ones because of.

The fact that the eastern European girls prefer to go to places like Greece where rates are higher than here in many cases or Belgium, etc. But still, you do.

Find interesting girls specially in summer In winter its more difficult and sometimes there are Spanish girls or Latinas as well (they get what they can get) but even then.

In January or Feb there was this stunning teen with tattoos, her name was Lisa and she was like the "Instagram Influencer young hot girl type" which we would all find attractive.

She was really good and probably most people thought the photos were false but in that case they were real. This month for ex the menu was good at this place so I mostly went there, there is the girl which I talked from my report below (the photo are real) and she works really well. And then before this one about 10 days ago, there was a slender tall blonde with some pretty green eyes (Ruslana) and her brunette friend who were there for a month. I banged both of them a few times and they were very sexy and pretty good. This new one is not as as pretty for me (I prefer very slim girls) but many men would probably prefer this one and on top she works well. I can't go much to clubs as I don't like the vibe, is expensive and for privacy reasons I prefer houses or independents, so I spend time to find sexy girls which are either very sexy or gives me good value for money. I leave the number here for the Paraiso place for all. The other place I like going now and then.

Is villa magna in Benalmadena. Because they send me photos of the new girls, and the villa in las chapas. And then I look for independents as well.

Hi Everyone,

Here is my report from the weekend. I posted this in the spanish forum as well for those who look in there.

I visited the following girl in the house / apartment in El Paraiso, Estepona. It's this place which mainly specializes in eastern european girls.

I often go there and is one of my favourite places as I love eastern european girls, and I probably visit most of the girls who go there, so I am quite of a regular at the place.

I ocasionally come up across some really good ones specially in summer. In winter its more quiet but even then every now and then there are some good finds.

Anyways the girl in question is: https://www.destacamos.com/384590-es...s/details.html.

I met the above girl, she works with the name of Anastasia and it was a pretty damn good experience. The photos are real.

Obviously with some photo shop but the girl is very sexy. She has a tight ass, large tits (sylicon) and quite sexy overall. I guess she must be like in her 30's. Rate is 120 EUR per hour.

I saw that this girl had some report in some other forum in zaragoza and it was good so I went and check it for myself.

When I saw her, first thing I did I sucked on that nice booty which she has, I gave it some bytes and then licked her all over. She gave me a really good BJ.

No hand used, only mouth. Then a 69, and I was so hot I just blew it up and was gone. I am quite tired recently as work, gym and fucking a lot drains me so.

I thought that I was done. Had a chat with the girl (she speaks some english), and then after she started kissing me (this one does proper kisses) and then gave me another BJ.

And managed to wake me up again so I ended up banging her and it was a really enjoyable experience. I recommend, I don't know if she is staying for long but if you can.

Check the place in el paraiso and specially Anastasia. Often in the ads the photos are not real (although not always) but if you ask there is chance they send you the real ones.
    Thanks for the report. Very useful. If the photos are real then it is great specially when considering the cost.

Is it a private villa or a flat? How many are working there?

New Report from the Weekend. Anastasia Ukr. El Paraiso Estepona

Hi Everyone,

Here is my report from the weekend. I posted this in the spanish forum as well for those who look in there.

I visited the following girl in the house / apartment in El Paraiso, Estepona. It's this place which mainly specializes in eastern european girls.

I often go there and is one of my favourite places as I love eastern european girls, and I probably visit most of the girls who go there, so I am quite of a regular at the place.

I ocasionally come up across some really good ones specially in summer. In winter its more quiet but even then every now and then there are some good finds.

Anyways the girl in question is: https://www.destacamos.com/384590-es...s/details.html.

I met the above girl, she works with the name of Anastasia and it was a pretty damn good experience. The photos are real.

Obviously with some photo shop but the girl is very sexy. She has a tight ass, large tits (sylicon) and quite sexy overall. I guess she must be like in her 30's. Rate is 120 EUR per hour.

I saw that this girl had some report in some other forum in zaragoza and it was good so I went and check it for myself.

When I saw her, first thing I did I sucked on that nice booty which she has, I gave it some bytes and then licked her all over. She gave me a really good BJ.

No hand used, only mouth. Then a 69, and I was so hot I just blew it up and was gone. I am quite tired recently as work, gym and fucking a lot drains me so.

I thought that I was done. Had a chat with the girl (she speaks some english), and then after she started kissing me (this one does proper kisses) and then gave me another BJ.

And managed to wake me up again so I ended up banging her and it was a really enjoyable experience. I recommend, I don't know if she is staying for long but if you can.

Check the place in el paraiso and specially Anastasia. Often in the ads the photos are not real (although not always) but if you ask there is chance they send you the real ones.

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 278 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations