Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Costa del Sol (Southern Coast) / Malaga

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 278 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 4166
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Scandalo over Nighters!

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBears  [View Original Post]
    During these years I have had numerous girls from Scandalo doing dinner dates with all night companion with wake up sex for 500 euros. Some of them for way less but then I 'know' them on a more personal level.

Business is tough for most of the girls at the clubs so I would advise you and others to negotiate hard when going for these outcalls. For an example if the club is quiet around 2 am from own experience you used to be able to get them to follow you home for 300 euros.
    Hi TeddyBs,

My experiences coincides with yours identically for over nights in Malaga especially for Scandalos in the last 18 months.

As I prefer to drink and chat with WGs, there are exceptions, and try to do a thorough Q&A before going upstairs at a PutiClub I have rejected many WGs that don't have the "special factor " Anyway the point is by speaking to the WGs as they do their laps of honour at the PutiClub Bars once they discover I am staying in a decent Malaga Hotel I have been inundated with offers to come to my room from Scandalo WGs. So much so that if I have given them a mobile number they have been phoning me constantly to try to hook up with me if I slip out of the Club with out them E500 has always been their opening offer with few restrictions of services that they offer. Needless to say an opening offer is not the final offer so I would definitely see sub-E300.00 being possible especially amongst the WGs that are not boarding at the Clubs. The non-boarders are always looking at their Cartiers from 02.30 hrs wondering shall I book my taxi or wait around for another 30 minutes to see if Richard Gere arrives! Even amongst the boarders I have known WGs that prefer a night in a nice hotel with breakfast and a quiet room that has no other WG sleeping in it and having a regular client give her sub E200 for not very much hard work. So E500.00 should IMO never be paid!

Thanks for your report Desty.

I just felt the need to comment on the Scandalo part of your report. Since I have been a frequent visitor since 2010 at Scandalo, not the last 16 months though, in these years I have established some kind of relation with some of the girls. During these years I have had numerous girls from Scandalo doing dinner dates with all night companion with wake up sex for 500 euros. Some of them for way less but then I 'know' them on a more personal level.

Business is tough for most of the girls at the clubs so I would advise you and others to negotiate hard when going for these outcalls. For an example if the club is quiet around 2 am from own experience you used to be able to get them to follow you home for 300 euros. This was of course before their new price structure at Scandalo but would like to think it's still the same.

You mention Tantricmassagesfuengirola and Estefany, I have had my eye on her and 'Daniella' from their website for a few years. How much have you paid for one hour with full service??
    About Scandalo, I have a bad habit of choosing 8+ lookers. Thin, tall, dark haired with natural tits, the ones generally most guys are after. And to top that off, my screening, I always make sure she does no coke and she is not wasted before 2 am. When girl does coke and you go home with her, she kind of doesn't pass out. Had few girls before like that for overnight and literally was begging them to go to sleep at 6 in morning. Since I don't do any drugs what so ever, I do need my sleep in early hours after all night partying. My point of the story, the sober, non drugged stunners, who have been in business for 5+ years, they know what they are doing in terms of NOT getting any emotional connection. Therefore, no GFE, fairly mechanical and they do not lower their prices. 8+ girls, they make their money even when it's quiet night. I even have example from Scandalo, girl was called Larissa, that was her real name, no idea her Scadalo name. She is from Sao Paolo, about 170 cm tall, thin, fairly light skinned, 27 years old, looks a little like Romanian, but is not, been working in Scandalo for 4 years. Generally wears pink shorts with white tank top. I spent 2 days with her, she does talk about her life, brothers, mother, also bought 250 k apartment in Sao Paolo. But even on second day, she had fixed 1 k per 24 hour price, which was agreed when we met.

I do get what you mean, when you know the girl from the past and you both enjoyed the stay, you generally do get better pricing, as spending a dinner date and night with you is like a vacation for her. Not being fucked by 6 different guys while making money. Gold. Thanks for the advice. I am bad with haggling, what I do usually is research from specific places, I make sure what people are paying and when it comes the time to negotiate the price, I know the pricing for example in Scandalo 220-250 per hour, so if she asks 300, I will tell here I been here before, so max I will do is 250, they usually agree, if no, I will add a lady drink there. There is no information in here bringing girls home directly from Scandalo, that was the reason I shared my experience.

About Dany, she use to work in Bendalmadena, what ever the massage place was near marina. She has loads of experience and she speaks perfect English. Originally from Brazil, but been living in Germany with boyfriend (single now) and now long time in Costa Del Sol, proper busty fitness girl, with big silicons. I have been with her twice, good massage, very playful, very talky, maintains your erection for full hour by softly touching you, nice tight body, no limits of touching her, got 2 endings first time without asking (rare for me, as I do not finish fast), never had FS with her, can't comment about that. She did stood me up once, agreed appointment at 14.00 for same day for 17.00 and she stopped answering whatsapp when I got there. But as I said before, they generally charge 50 e more for FS, worth of offering that.

-Desty.

Thanks for your report Desty.

I just felt the need to comment on the Scandalo part of your report. Since I have been a frequent visitor since 2010 at Scandalo, not the last 16 months though, in these years I have established some kind of relation with some of the girls. During these years I have had numerous girls from Scandalo doing dinner dates with all night companion with wake up sex for 500 euros. Some of them for way less but then I 'know' them on a more personal level.

Business is tough for most of the girls at the clubs so I would advise you and others to negotiate hard when going for these outcalls. For an example if the club is quiet around 2 am from own experience you used to be able to get them to follow you home for 300 euros. This was of course before their new price structure at Scandalo but would like to think it's still the same.

You mention Tantricmassagesfuengirola and Estefany, I have had my eye on her and 'Daniella' from their website for a few years. How much have you paid for one hour with full service??

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe1976X  [View Original Post]
    Nice review Bogman. Cheers.

Thought it was only me that got Graciella's full attention sounds like she is cheating behind my back LOL. She can be a great WG and her assisted showers with OWO are a treat but a year ago put on a considerable amount of Kgs around her middle. Has she slimmed down again now? Had previously considered a duplex with her but her flat mates were never above a 4 or 5! Perhaps Celina could be the 3rd in the duplex? They must be similar in age and body shape as well as services offered. That sounds like a plan.

If you want info on the "Old Port " flat in Fuengi PM AndaluzExpat.
    Hi Pepe.

Yes Greaciela has put on a few kg but for me her service more than makes up for it. Celina too has put on a few kg but not enough to put me off. Have booked LOS Boliches foe Oct so as always looking forward to returning again.

Bogman.

Los Bolches MILFs Duplex

Quote Originally Posted by Bogman  [View Original Post]
    Just back from Fuengirola and stayed in LOS Boliches.

Went to visit Celina and as usual her service for me is good. Celina is open minded so whatever you want is on the menu including toys.

My favorite by far is Graciela who is a 40+ MILF and for me her service is very good. Graciela want you to leave drained and happy so if you are nice to her and clean then that's guaranteed. First you will be led to wash you tackle and then the fun begins. She has a decent body and is up for anything. You will be treated like her long lost lover with full on kissing as she will take the lead. Before I knew it she was gone down on me licking and sucking and needless to say she took every last drop I had. As I don't speak Spanish we used phone tranlations while I was recharging for round two and left very happy. I saw Graciela a few times and she is near Alley Cats bar in LOS Boliches and 80 HR.

Had planned to visit Fuengirola Port but saw no add on Euroweekly so maybe is closed.

Bogman.
    Nice review Bogman. Cheers.

Thought it was only me that got Graciella's full attention sounds like she is cheating behind my back LOL. She can be a great WG and her assisted showers with OWO are a treat but a year ago put on a considerable amount of Kgs around her middle. Has she slimmed down again now? Had previously considered a duplex with her but her flat mates were never above a 4 or 5! Perhaps Celina could be the 3rd in the duplex? They must be similar in age and body shape as well as services offered. That sounds like a plan.

If you want info on the "Old Port " flat in Fuengi PM AndaluzExpat.

Been long leecher over here, so figured I'll will give my few cents on stuff I like around Malaga / Marbella area.

Past 3 times Scandalo been awful, loads of Romanians, loads of hardcore pro Latinas who do everything to get you pay more yet providing mechanical performance. So most of the times been just there to chat, flirt, buy lady drinks (surprisingly 50 e girl drink per hour is enough for them to stay with you) and smoke cigar. Don't get me wrong, I still like Scandalo and it's always number one choice for me. Since I live in center of Malaga, Estark is abit too far, not to mention Marbella.

Few times I have ended up bringing the girl home also, some of you might know the feeling when you been drinking a bit too much and you just can't finish, yet want to finish. Depends on girl, they ask very different prices, lowest I paid was 500 e from 3 AM to 10 AM, but she ended staying more. Highest I paid was 1 k from 2 AM to 11 AM. Obviously it's overpaying, but it does happen sometimes and girls are generally happy to come with you. Some of them start at 2000 e price, all of them accept 1000 e, so I am quite sure it could be negotiated even more.

Jacuzzi room in Scandalo is kind of ripoff there, but worth to visit when you want to have a party, we did fit 8 people into that jacuzzi. If I remember correctly, 4 girls for hour was 1200 e, so 50 e extra per guy.

Few years ago I was really into pasion website and exploring new girls, but about 1/5 is a hit, I do have fairly high standards. If you guys would like a treat, Candy from Pasion was one of the ones I spent numerous nights. She is young, thin, exotic, fun, speaks English and very highly reviewed in lumismalaga forum.

Past year quick bang-bye scheme is not my thing anymore, so been exploring more and more massage places. Here are few reviews:

Asian Places around Costa del Sol:

I have visited 4 different ones and they all offer you endings, some just HJ, some with BJ and some even offered sex. I guess it depends on girl. If you want decent massage and quick release, I guess they are alright, nothing sexual or erotic in there. Pricing usually, massage 30-40 eur per hour, HJ 20-40 e, BJ 50 E, never had FS so haven't asked. Touristic price, HJ 80 E, at least in Malaga, next to Pull Ring.

Masajesayan in Fuengirola, red private town house next to highway. This is quite popular place as they do their advertising well and speak perfect English. I have been there about 10 times over years and never had BJ or FS. Girls are OK, provide good service. But usually rushed and not very erotic.

Tantrazen, fairly similar place as last, but better service. For a good massage recommended. Never got BJ or FS.

More in Fuengirola, relaxingtouch, Paola, she has been doing this for long time, good massage, never watching clock, sometimes does BJ and FS aswell, eager to please. Thin girl with no tits, not best looking.

In my opinion, the best place in Malaga area, it is in Fuengirola. Tantricmassagesfuengirola, they use to be tantrafuengirola. I have most likely been with all of the girls, but best ones are Estefany, she doesn't speak English, but she is great to be with. Second would be Rocio, speaks perfect English and she loves to get orgasm or two during 1 hour session. The reason I like this place is that each session is different. One time we did chocolate game, so licking head to toe both of us, second time nice 69 BBBJ ending, few times finished with FS, same with mutual masturbation and so on. Not sure about the pricing about extras. But once Nataly (Rocio, they change their names) told me I will give you BJ for free but FS is 50 E extra.

Tantramalaga (I think they recently rebranded, as their address use to be different, same street but different number), decent sessions, lots of different positions during massage, no BJ / FS.

Tantraplacemalaga, nice rooms as they have theme rooms! Ok massage, ok ending. It has higher prices than others, so not worth it.

Centromilenium, best looking girls, good massage, no BJ / FS.

There was one in Malaga, were it was possible to get FS aswell, it might of been tantranubha, but their website is closed and new one doesn't say that anymore.

P.S, all of these massage places have websites with pricing (google) and all of them speak English when you book a massage, whatsapp is widely used as well.

I do have more places, but these are the ones I have at least some sort of positive memories. Getting independent massage girl from Pasion has always been bad experience for me and believe me, I tried more than once.

I am surprised that no one has never mentioned SA / seeking for semi-pros in Malaga area. I find it being a good way of finding overnight semi-pro's for decent price. Generally 250-500 e. Obviously since they are semi-pro's, you need to work with them more.

If someone is interested doing Scandalo trip in next few weeks, feel free to message me. Any day is fine.

Fuengirola

Just back from Fuengirola and stayed in LOS Boliches.

Went to visit Celina and as usual her service for me is good. Celina is open minded so whatever you want is on the menu including toys. As for me I go for the massage and sex followed by BBBJCIM. Usual cost for 1 h is 80 but as I'm a regular its 70. Loction is behind church in LOS Boliches near train station and she has a add on passion.com http://www.pasion.com/contactos-muje...aga/celina.htm.

Went to the Asian place on Calle Asturias a few times. I had Lily each time. She has a nice rack and after some doggy I end up with me standing and she giving me BBBJCIM. The cost for 30 mins is 50 and 80 for the HR. http://www.pasion.com/contactos-muje...-532443961.htm.

My favorite by far is Graciela who is a 40+ MILF and for me her service is very good. Graciela want you to leave drained and happy so if you are nice to her and clean then that's guaranteed. First you will be led to wash you tackle and then the fun begins. She has a decent body and is up for anything. You will be treated like her long lost lover with full on kissing as she will take the lead. Before I knew it she was gone down on me licking and sucking and needless to say she took every last drop I had. As I don't speak Spanish we used phone tranlations while I was recharging for round two and left very happy. I saw Graciela a few times and she is near Alley Cats bar in LOS Boliches and 80 HR. http://www.pasion.com/contactos-muje...-527343620.htm.

Had planned to visit Fuengirola Port but saw no add on Euroweekly so maybe is closed.

Bogman.

Butterflies / Villafloresfrescas.

Quote Originally Posted by AndalusExpat  [View Original Post]
    Villafloresfresca was certainly open 5 minutes ago when I rang them and is at Cerros de Aguila, near Fuengirola horse-race track. Butterflies is at the north end of the Riviera development, just through the tunnel under the AP7 autopista. Both establishments are advertised in the Euroweekly newspaper and any cab driver in Fuengirola can take you to them. You'll get a free drink on arrival and an hour with a girl was 100 for BBBJ / straight sex last time I was at Villaflores. Butterfies is about the same. Talk to them about the possibilities of fmf / MFM and any of the other things you might want to do and they may be able to help you.
    Thanks for your help, I will let you know the outcome on my return.

Banger 66.

Quote Originally Posted by Banger66  [View Original Post]
    Hi Andalus Expat,

I have looked for both of the houses you have suggested on the internet and I can only see Villafloresfrescas which it is showing as closed down?

Could you recommend any other ways of contact or different ways of getting in touch?

Could you tell me where / which town Butterflies / Villafloresfrescas are?

Cheers,

Banger.
    Villafloresfresca was certainly open 5 minutes ago when I rang them and is at Cerros de Aguila, near Fuengirola horse-race track. Butterflies is at the north end of the Riviera development, just through the tunnel under the AP7 autopista. Both establishments are advertised in the Euroweekly newspaper and any cab driver in Fuengirola can take you to them. You'll get a free drink on arrival and an hour with a girl was 100€ for BBBJ / straight sex last time I was at Villaflores. Butterfies is about the same. Talk to them about the possibilities of fmf / MFM and any of the other things you might want to do and they may be able to help you.

Butterflies / Villafloresfrescas

Quote Originally Posted by AndalusExpat  [View Original Post]
    "Do you know if the girls in Estark / LE Coq Dor are up for threesomes FFM or MFM etc or do they just prefer one on one?

If you want that sort of action, a club is probably the last place you want to go to. Like I said in my previous post, club girls are mostly vanilla. They're there to make money out of you buying them drinks and possibly a trip upstairs. They're never expecting to see you again and zero incentive in realizing your fantasies. You will, no doubt, find a couple of girls willing to do a duet. And you'll get a couple of poor actresses going through the motions. Usually they'll want full rate each and likely extra for some unconvincing girl-on-girl action. MFM with a club girl? Well it does happen. Used to be a big Romanian chica in Estark was up for that. DP and bareback anal and anything else you wanted to suggest. She wasn't getting many tricks any other way. But think it through. Girl on her own in a room with two drunk strangers? Brave girl.

Oh, what you're looking for is certainly available and can be fun. But just wouldn't recommend a club for it. Why don't you ring one of the houses? Butterflies or Villafloresfrescas?

"I have been told that there is some action to be had in the centre of Fuengirola? Do you know what the situation is in regards to this.".
    Hi Andalus Expat,

I have looked for both of the houses you have suggested on the internet and I can only see Villafloresfrescas which it is showing as closed down?

Could you recommend any other ways of contact or different ways of getting in touch?

Could you tell me where / which town Butterflies / Villafloresfrescas are?

Cheers,

Banger.

Re: Fail Safe for Golfers in Costa Del Sol.

Thanks you two it is much appreciated, I will let you know the latest on my return in May.

Do you know if the girls in Estark / LE Coq Dor are up for threesomes FFM or MFM etc or do they just prefer one on one?

I have been told that there is some action to be had in the centre of Fuengirola ? Do you know what the situation is in regards to this.
    Hello Banger66,

Read the last 10 pages of this thread for reviews of Estark and Scandalos as the answers to "FFM or MFM ". As a group of golfers the 2 places that are only worth visiting are Estark92 and Scandalos. Everything else is irrelevant for you, a red herring or a complete waste of time! So enjoy your reading! The previous 10 pages has all the answers to your beginners questions. You will only get "ripped off " if you are drunk or stupid! Don't forget to write a report after your trip!

Thanks you two it is much appreciated, I will let you know the latest on my return in May.

Do you know if the girls in Estark / LE Coq Dor are up for threesomes FFM or MFM etc or do they just prefer one on one?

I have been told that there is some action to be had in the centre of Fuengirola? Do you know what the situation is in regards to this.
    "Do you know if the girls in Estark / LE Coq Dor are up for threesomes FFM or MFM etc or do they just prefer one on one?

If you want that sort of action, a club is probably the last place you want to go to. Like I said in my previous post, club girls are mostly vanilla. They're there to make money out of you buying them drinks and possibly a trip upstairs. They're never expecting to see you again and zero incentive in realizing your fantasies. You will, no doubt, find a couple of girls willing to do a duet. And you'll get a couple of poor actresses going through the motions. Usually they'll want full rate each and likely extra for some unconvincing girl-on-girl action. MFM with a club girl? Well it does happen. Used to be a big Romanian chica in Estark was up for that. DP and bareback anal and anything else you wanted to suggest. She wasn't getting many tricks any other way. But think it through. Girl on her own in a room with two drunk strangers? Brave girl.

Oh, what you're looking for is certainly available and can be fun. But just wouldn't recommend a club for it. Why don't you ring one of the houses? Butterflies or Villafloresfrescas?

"I have been told that there is some action to be had in the centre of Fuengirola? Do you know what the situation is in regards to this."

I have a great time here. But it's not the Reeperbahn. Stay away from the two clubs near the bus station & particularly those places in the arcades behind the London Pub. There is nothing you'll find in them worth the trouble and lot's you'll find in them you'll wish you hadn't. Think water-holes and crocodiles and you'll get the picture. And for heaven's sake don't go off with any of the Nigerian street girls work the seafront. The only thing you'll get there is your pocket picked.

Andalus Expat is right, the girls is changing location a lot. But at Estark92 you should expect 30-40 girls working, before 11 pm it's normally slow. Price is 150 for 1 hour.

LE Coq Dor is the name of the other place down the road, don't know why this website changed it? I have only been there once but was quoted 150 for one hour and because I wasn't a regular they wanted 30 euros in entrance normally free I'm told. You have limited options here with about 10-20 girls working depending on weekday. But the place itself is much nicer than Estark92.

I have been told that there is some action to be had in the centre of Fuengirola? Do you know what the situation is in regards to this.

LE Coq & Estark.

Andalus Expat is right, the girls is changing location a lot. But at Estark92 you should expect 30-40 girls working, before 11 pm it's normally slow. Price is 150 for 1 hour.

LE Coq Dor is the name of the other place down the road, don't know why this website changed it? I have only been there once but was quoted 150 for one hour and because I wasn't a regular they wanted 30 euros in entrance normally free I'm told. You have limited options here with about 10-20 girls working depending on weekday. But the place itself is much nicer than Estark92.
    Thanks for your help you two it is much appreciated, I will let you know the latest on the two venues on my return in May.

I am going to see what life is like in Fuengirola centre as well I am told there is some action in that area?

Hopefully it will be one to remember?

Posting Limitations