Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Rodrigo

Quote Originally Posted by NecessaryEvil  [View Original Post]
    Where is it?

I went there on Wednesday and couldn't find it. A previous post said it was in a block of flats called Barcelona. There is no block called Barcelona. They are all called after Andalucian cities Malaga, Cordoba, Sevilla, Jaen etc. I even asked an old dear where it was as she came out of the Malaga block. She confirmed that there is no Barcelona.

So if you are standing on the street corner facing into Rodrigo de Triana with your back to the main road that runs through Fuengirola leading to the market, where is it, which block because they all have a 2B?

I ended up at Fuengirola Port and had a great 45 minutes with Alex. She is TERRIFIC!
    Hi Necessary,

It is easy to find you are just getting mixed up, it is the first entrance after the corner shop it has a metal bench right outside it maybe the information about the block being named Barcelona was wrong but if you are at Rodrigo De Triano it is the first flat block entrance next to the corner shop! It has a controlled entrance with a metal type gate you just press 2b and go in, who is Alex? Tell me more please.

Rodrigo de Triana 2B

Where is it?

I went there on Wednesday and couldn't find it. A previous post said it was in a block of flats called Barcelona. There is no block called Barcelona. They are all called after Andalucian cities Malaga, Cordoba, Sevilla, Jaen etc. I even asked an old dear where it was as she came out of the Malaga block. She confirmed that there is no Barcelona.

So if you are standing on the street corner facing into Rodrigo de Triana with your back to the main road that runs through Fuengirola leading to the market, where is it, which block because they all have a 2B?

I ended up at Fuengirola Port and had a great 45 minutes with Alex. She is TERRIFIC!

Wednesday adventure started from CLUB Oriental in Torremolinos. I took train from Fuengirola and stopped at Montemar station (the one with big park next to it). From the station short walk down the hill and then turn right to Av. Carlota Alessandri. Walk past Mercadona and turn left from traffic circle. You'll see hotel Pez Espada in front of you and the club is on your right side. I was there around 5. 30PM but they advertise they're open 24h so I though it doesn't matter what time I'll stop by. Unfortunately after entering the club I was very disappointed. Only 2 women working. First one (1/10) old enough to be my mom and other (3/10) clearly closer to 40 than 30. I checked the premises. The club's very small, they have 4 rooms to do business plus 2 toilets. I asked is there any other girls working there and they told me in total 5 but others might come later. From a cola they wanted to charge 7 euros which I declined. 30 minutes funtime would have cost 60 euros and 1 hour 100. I decided that it's better just walk away.

Short walk up the hill and train to Guadalhorce. I was there 6:30pm. After leaving the station I saw one quite hideous SW right in front of the station. I though might be good idea to check the close by traffic circles for action so I walked left from the station and went trough all 4 traffic circles in counter clockwise way. Unfortunately there was not a single SW anywhere. Only thing I found was an empty chair! From there short walk past New Scandalo and finally to Latidos. I entered there 7:00pm and again was disappointed. They open 6:30pm but at 7:00pm there were only 4 girls inside. 3 eastern european (3-4/10) and "Milah" 25 years old from Dominican Rebublic. I asked how many girls there are working in the bar and when will the others come. She told me maybe 10 Romanians and 20 latinas but most girls only come 9pm-10pm. Since her appearance was maybe 6/10 and there wasn't really from where to choose from I decided to take her. We agreed 30m / 60e. Upstairs I had to pay additional 5e but got a voucher for free drink which can be redeemed downstairs bar after session. Milah had ok personality but offered nothing special. BBBJ and two positions after I came. I felt like she was rushing me a bit even that we were not even close to full time. At bar downstairs she didn't even want to entertain me for the time I took to finish my free beer. I wouldn't do her again but I guess there are more rotten berries in the basket too. Still considering the total cost of 65 euros plus the effort of going from Fuengirola to Guadalhorce and walk from train to bars plus back I felt disappointed. On my walk back in the corner of Calle Herman Hesse and Calle Gerald Brenan I found 5 Romanian girls. 2 of them (especially one with long black hair) looked very doable but since my bags were already empty plus there was police car close by (not monitoring the girls but giving a traffic fine to someone) I decided to just walk past them.

Rodrigo & Oriental

Quote Originally Posted by AceKicker  [View Original Post]
    Today I stopped at Rodrigo De Triano. Thanks Paul for the instructions because there's no way I would find a place like this myself. Everything was like Paul earlier told. I pressed flat 2B and the door opened. When inside I was guided into a room and 4 girls came to present themselves one by one. Again like Paul told 3 of them nothing special but Melissa had very cute face so I decided to also try her. 1hour / 60 euros. After wash she started BBBJ and after that I tasted her pussy. It was nice to notice I managed to make her wet and after putting on the rubber she would have sat on my cock without adding any lubricant unless I would have asked her isn't she putting any. 3 positions and I came in missionary. After that little chat with her but since I really don't speak Spanish, hard to communicate. I also understood she was going away soon but would be back. Something about having a son in Malaga etc. Anyways she gave me short massage and asked me if I want her to suck my cock again. She showed me that she wants me to cum on her tits. Sadly I wasn't able to fulfill her request as I felt out of ammunition. While making my leave she told me the flat is open 24 hours a day.

By the way has anyone visited the Club oriental in Torremolinos? I'm interested if they really have Chinese and Japanese women as they advert in the Sur english? I don't feel like going there to find out that it's full of Thai or Filipinas. But if they truly have Japanese girls I will definately visit there since never had the chance to taste that treat yet.
    Hi Ace,

Yes the girl Melissa is cute as hell I had a great time and she loves to suck cock and treats you very well, I tried to cum a second time also but it was near the end of the holiday and I had dried up a bit, the girls change all the time so pop in another time it is worth a look. Once you find the place it is easy the next time, she is highly recommended.

I have been to the Oriental Club and it was very hot when I went but that was a few years ago, I walked in and there were a few Asian girls one looked very small and young, as soon as I got in the bar one grabbed my cock and teased it really well, I moved onto the smaller one and she took my cock out at the bar and wanked me off so I took her too the room.

It was a great session and she paid attention to every detail, she even put a tissue down under my balls to catch the spit because she was drooling on my cock between my legs for ages, after she showered me and washed me in soap, it was a great fuck and she had a body like a sexy schoolgirl, it is near the roundabout down the hill on the right you will see a sign that lights up at night on the other side of the road is a place that used to sell pizza underneath the flats.

Thanks.

Paul.

Today I stopped at Rodrigo De Triano. Thanks Paul for the instructions because there's no way I would find a place like this myself. Everything was like Paul earlier told. I pressed flat 2B and the door opened. When inside I was guided into a room and 4 girls came to present themselves one by one. Again like Paul told 3 of them nothing special but Melissa had very cute face so I decided to also try her. 1hour / 60 euros. After wash she started BBBJ and after that I tasted her pussy. It was nice to notice I managed to make her wet and after putting on the rubber she would have sat on my cock without adding any lubricant unless I would have asked her isn't she putting any. 3 positions and I came in missionary. After that little chat with her but since I really don't speak Spanish, hard to communicate. I also understood she was going away soon but would be back. Something about having a son in Malaga etc. Anyways she gave me short massage and asked me if I want her to suck my cock again. She showed me that she wants me to cum on her tits. Sadly I wasn't able to fulfill her request as I felt out of ammunition. While making my leave she told me the flat is open 24 hours a day.

By the way has anyone visited the Club oriental in Torremolinos? I'm interested if they really have Chinese and Japanese women as they advert in the Sur english? I don't feel like going there to find out that it's full of Thai or Filipinas. But if they truly have Japanese girls I will definately visit there since never had the chance to taste that treat yet.

Hi everyone,

This is my first post here so have to apologize in advance if it doesn't please everyone. Anyways I've been in Funegirola now for 4 days. Arrived last Thursday but since super early flight had no intentions to find any action that day. Decided better just concentrate into drinking knowing while in a hangover I'm horny as hell. Friday was the first day I wanted some action but I felt little bit lazy because of last days partying so I decided for me the easiest place to go and most like find something doable would be Estark 92 / Star of the Sea. I entered there trough the bar and instantly was approached by one eastern european girl. She was definately older than me (I'm 29) so I wasn't interested in her but she was nice and gave me a tour trough the bar into the hotel side where most of the girls were hanging out. I bought a beer (9 euros which I find weird because last time there few years ago it was 10 euros?) and walked around the place. Didn't see anything that special. Talked with one girl with a average body but awful face. I told her I wanted to find a south american girl but she told me no-one there at the moment. My other option was a black girl which I saw three there standing in the corner. 2 of them were maybe 2-3/10 but one was definately stunning. She told me her name is "Daniela" and she's from Venezuela. I didn't believe that because what the other girl just told me. I'm 99% sure she was african but I don't understand what would she get from lying to me. Anyways I asked price and she told every girl there ask 75/30mins. I don't go to places like this too often so for me it doesn't really matter if it's 60 or 75 so I told her let's go. Upstairs no hurry. First wash then I licked her pussy which by the way looked so delicious. Then she gave me suberb BBBJ and after that I did her in 3 positions. Came while doing doggy. I like the fact she wasn't try to make me cum any faster what I wanted myself. Overall I would give her 9/10 and would definately do her again but since I'm still on a search for my first latina have to let her wait atleast a while more.

Saturday I went to Cabopino. Nice weather and quite many people there. Mainly guys but few younger ladies too. I did see some Chinese women there but no-one approached me as I didn't sit anywhere in the middle but quite close to the public beach. It didn't matter since I've had enough "happy endings" in my Asian trips. Later evening I went outing to the bar area close to London pub. Black SW's were there but quite awful looking ones. No one even close to doable level. Many offered 20e blowjobs but declined them all. Inside "Las Vegas" bar, which I guess is somesort of strip club I was first offered a private dance by a black girl but I told her I'm not interested. After that she offered sex with 70 euros. I told her I did a black girl in Estark with 75 and she had superior looks compared to this one. She then dropped her price offer to 50 but I still turned her down.

Now it's a new week and plans are to go "out for hunt" 3 times including today Wednesday and Friday. Will write a new report at the end of the week.

Book

Quote Originally Posted by So Happy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report Paul. You call that "quick"? Hate to see what your long reports are like! LOL.

Interesting about the poor quality of SWs at Guadalhorce. I've never seen or heard it that bad! The problem that I have with a place like Kamelot is that it is very hit and miss, as your report shows. While it is easy to get seriously fleeced at the big clubs, with a bit of caution and experience this can be avoided and I think that there is nothing quite like sitting at the bar having a (€8) beer and having a succession of almost naked lovelies caress your groin, show their pussies and try to entice you upstairs.

What is Rodrigo De Triano and are you referring to Tonys place at Fuengirola flat 2B?

I'll be there from next Friday as, as you can guess, will be visiting most of the clubs and Guadalhorce, so it will be interesting to see if things have picked up. However, I had one of my E92 regulars text me last night saying it was bad, very bad, so I doubt it.
    So Happy just wait till I go two weeks you will be reading a book pmsl!

Rodrigo etc.

Thanks for the report Paul. You call that "quick"? Hate to see what your long reports are like! LOL.

Interesting about the poor quality of SWs at Guadalhorce. I've never seen or heard it that bad! The problem that I have with a place like Kamelot is that it is very hit and miss, as your report shows. While it is easy to get seriously fleeced at the big clubs, with a bit of caution and experience this can be avoided and I think that there is nothing quite like sitting at the bar having a (€8) beer and having a succession of almost naked lovelies caress your groin, show their pussies and try to entice you upstairs.

What is Rodrigo De Triano and are you referring to Tonys place at Fuengirola flat 2B?

I'll be there from next Friday as, as you can guess, will be visiting most of the clubs and Guadalhorce, so it will be interesting to see if things have picked up. However, I had one of my E92 regulars text me last night saying it was bad, very bad, so I doubt it.
    Hi So Happy, yes the SW daytime was very poor it surprised me a lot of them were the same as the last time, I seen one decent one a Spanish girl with a short black skirt and great round ass but she said "siempre coche" which is always in the car, so that was my bubble burst! It may be much better night time I never tried as it is hard to get back and home at that time.

I know what you mean about the big clubs but when I go in I give in to the girls and give them what they want most times not wanting to start an argument or any drama I may try one on just a one off basis, you can sometimes get a nice girl who enjoys the sex and company and is true, most are not but.

Rodrigo De Triano is a street in Fuengerola look for the Market Area and walk straight along till you see it the flat entrance is first round the corner next to the shop it has a bench outside it ring flat 2b you will be given access then just go up and ring the bell of flat 2b, if coming from the train station end it is past the medical centre, all girls are 30 euros for 30 mins I have some numbers for it but old ones not sure if they still would work as it may be different girls I can pm you. Tony's is not bad but this is cheaper and I find the girls please you more always bring your change etc.

It is a pity you were not at Kamelot tonight as Maria said a girl called Claudia was going and she is 25 and Spanish and stunning! She tried to get her up to see me but she had work next day so she is going Friday and maybe her pal who was a young girl too, I'm kicking myself as that should be real fun two single young girls and right up for it! Cheers from Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Scotland  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

Just a quick report of my visit.

Sunday afternoon I went to Gualahorce again, it was terrible only two big fat working girls, maybe about a 2 or 3, I declined and went back home.

Wednesday was my last day so I decided to go to Rodrigo De Triano in Fuengerlola flat 2B, it is 30euros for 30 mins.

I stayed away from the big clubs as I see them as a rip off, I was tempted to try Scandalo or Estark but never bothered, so I only spent about 200 euros all in not including Kamelot, none of the local Spanish people seem to have time for these clubs either, what annoys me is the charge to get in then the girls costs and the room costs, then trying to get you to buy drink it just stinks off emptying your pockets which puts me off.

Latest trip report

Hi all,

Just a quick report of my visit.

I arrived at 10pm on Friday and checked in to the Hotel Natursun, this is a new hotel and is very cheap plush inside all new interior and right next to Pub Kamelot, so I went there about 12pm, there was not much happening so I went next door to Geisha Club due to being slightly horny and in need of action, with the beer goggles on I went for a tasty Romanian girl by this point I was worse for the wear, I had said I would only go in to get a feel and a beer but ended up in the room, although she was very pretty maybe 7 or 8 I could not cum so got another beer for 5 euros.

Next day I went to Guadlahorce and it was the worst I have ever seen daytime, there was only 3 girls all Romanian at the bottom roundabout, I was choking so I took a girl probably about a 6 round to an area next to the banks and shops where there was a hole in the fence and fucked her next to a little power station, fuck and suck with condoms, as I never had change I gave her 40 euros and did not expect to see the change and never asked, I felt a bit sorry for her as she said there is no work right now and it is bad, I made sure next time I had the correct money to prevent this.

Saturday night I went to Kamelot, did my usual stood at the bar chatted to some Spanish friends, then Maria asked me to go to the gloryholes, I went over and could see this sexy Spanish woman working her way round the cocks one by one, she got to mine and sucked and wanked me for ages while here husband fucked her from behind, I then heard her say to me in Spanish come in and she tugged on my cock, she took me to a room me and her, she had a wonderful body probably at least an 8, I got in the room then her husband followed, she sucked me again no condoms, then I took her from behind while she sucked her husband, her pussy was very tight, I then fucked her in the normal position and she began to moan, this made her husband cum on her face, then I was told it was finished, I could have went all night to be honest, but they were a lovely couple and very friendly, I ended up walking away with his shoes and had to go back which they found very amusing!

Sunday afternoon I went to Gualahorce again, it was terrible only two big fat working girls, maybe about a 2 or 3, I declined and went back home.

Sunday night was Kamelot, and this was the best one yet! There was about 13 single guys and then 2 Spanish women came in with 3 Spanish men, after about 20 mins they went in to the pole dancing area I went in and took a look, they were dancing and touching, then they came over and one sat on my groin and the other on another guys, the girl on mine then started to un-zip me and began to wank me off, the other one had about 2 or three cocks in her hand, they then swapped, one was about 35-40 black hair great body the other about 20ish and dirty as hell, later in the bar they wanked, sucked and fucked all the guys at the bar, all shapes and sizes, it was kicking off every 5 mins, one minute drinking then you were getting tossed off, I tried to fuck the black haired girl on a bar stool it was difficult I would have liked the room better but they seemed to want to put on a show, it was a Spanish festival La Ferria so I got told I was lucky to get this action it was amazing! Like a porn film and the girls were sucking with condom, but when fucking you had to wear one, I went home and was on fire all night!

Monday I went to Gualahorce again, there was only one girl and it was Valentino from my previous post, she was at the bottom roundabout as always, it was great to see her she was hot as ever, I would say an easy 8, she said her friend the blonde girl had went home and things were very bad for work, she took me to the same area as the last girl, I suggested it as I knew about it, she really got stuck into my cock and loved it, although with condoms, she sucked me for ages then I fucked her for ages too, after the fuck she began sucking me again, then she watched me wank and played with herself moaning, wow it was good, I gave her an extra 10euros due to this.

Monday night at Kamelot was quiet only a few old couples not for me so I had a few drinks and an early night.

Tuesday I went to Gualahorce, it was poor never seen it so bad daytime, so I decided to go to Malaga to try the Tantra Centre, after 2 hours or so I found it! Calle Campinia or something like that, after so long searching I was hoping this better be good, sadly it was pathetic, one woman opened the door I would say about a 1 or 2 and took me to a room, I asked is there any more girls she then brought in Estrella, who was maybe a 3 and she quoted me silly prices for a clothes of massage, I said where are the woman on the website, she said come back tomorrow, I left the place and knew I would not be back. I had been looking forward to it but was very let down.

Tuesday night was Kamelot and again it was quiet only a 3 couples in and not for me, older, and after Sunday everything was not the same, I also had caught the Spanish flu and was fucked, so I went for an early night and re-charge of the proteins, Wednesday was my last day so I decided to go to Rodrigo De Triano in Fuengerlola flat 2B, it is 30euros for 30 mins, I got there and was shown 4 girls. 3 were maybe 3 or 4 but one called Mellisa was cute as hell, from Paraguay nice little dirty blonde with a lovely angelic face aged 23, great tits and skin but very short legs so she appeared very small, and boy did I make the right choice! I gave her 60euros for an hour, she seen my cock and said gordo polla, which means fat cock, then she began sucking without condoms but said not to cum in her mouth this went on for about 10 mins, up and down my shaft and balls, then I said lets get on the bed, she agreed and then sucked me in various positions, she then asked me to fuck her which I did in different positions, she ended up between my legs wedged between them she really loved sucking me off, I came after 25 mins, she then took me for a shower and back to the room and gave me an amazing massage, I turned round and to her delight I was semi hard again, she began sucking determined to make me cum again, this went on for ages I think she could have sucked me all day, it must have been about 1 hour 15 mins then we stopped and I headed out for lunch and the sun, she said she will go back home soon and she comes over when busy, I will check her again for sure, such a cute face like your friends dirty daughter and a great sucker and moans while doing it.

I stayed away from the big clubs as I see them as a rip off, I was tempted to try Scandelo or Esatark but never bothered, so I only spent about 200 euros all in not including Kamelot, none of the local Spanish people seem to have time for these clubs either, what annoys me is the charge to get in then the girls costs and the room costs, then trying to get you to buy drink it just stinks off emptying your pockets which puts me off.

Hope this report helps you I have tried to include everything, if you have any questions just ask, thanks Paul.

Thanks for details

Ok, here goes:

Location: Fuengirola definitely more convenient. Recommend Los Amigo Beach Club (really great apartments and free parking) , Las Palmeras, Las Rampas or Las Piramides, depending on price. I've found that the Trivago website gets the best rates.

Car rental: Record are the best and it's easy, but the doyouspain website often gets the best rates. Beware the extra insurance or big deposit requirement. Public transport okay but not convenient.

Police: often road blocks for drunken driving late on a Saturday evening but should be okay other times.

SW's at Guadalhorce: occassionally police busts, but the girls all know about them and easily avoided, so don't worry about them. They don't have police disguised as SWs trying to bust you as you negotiate. There are some real peaches offering great rates, so I go there on every visit and never had a problem.

Dunes at Cabopino: details per the forum; I am trying out for the first time on my next visit. Basically a massage and other action on the beach in the sun. What is there not to like?

Other action:

Tonys at Fuengirola Port (private apartment with good prices, one hour special with 2 ladies) ; very near (max 100 yards) Las Rampas and Las Palmeras hotels.

Various other private apartments detailed on the forum. Also get from the milanuncios website and Sur in English.

Clubs:

Estark 92 at Los Boliches, on the outskirts of Fuengirola.

Scandalos and Milady's near the airport in Malaga.

Navy Bar and other action in second row at Puerto Banus.

Milady Palace in Marbella (Playboy ladies and Ferrari prices)

Glass Palace between Banus and Estepona.

Maybe Cheri in Torremilinos.

PLEASE do not forget your report.
    Thanks, very helpful, details.

Guys if someone is coming from another part of the world. Need all the details. To get confidence to come, else one would go to some other known place. Discovery and surprises can be adventurous but can otherwise be quite cumbersome frustrating disappointing.

Kamelot

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Scotland  [View Original Post]
    Hi Anero I may see you in Kamelot I am over on Friday! I know where Evasion is too will be great to see you!
    I also have a double room next to Kamelot in hotel Natursun and you can just walk in and out no checks for the after party! This is a new modern hotel not long opened.

Quote Originally Posted by SBTiger  [View Original Post]
    I know you all are being helpful, but enough info yet for me (I have gone thru several pages of posting).

Location. Hotel likely Malaga or Fuengirola. Any specific hotel recommendations price indications.

Area seems large (Malaga to Fuengirola should be 35-40 miles) so I suppose some transport has to be organized. Can rent car. I assume there are no hassles with this (drunk driving etc?). Public transport will not be practical?

Picked out.

http://www.milanuncios.com/

Here is this reasonably reliable, prices seem attractive.

Then there is this business of dunes and SWs. Still can't get a handle on it. Also police busting. What is all this about?

Thanks much again. If all goes as being contemplated. I am trying to make it end Nov.

Tiger
    Ok, here goes:

Location: Fuengirola definitely more convenient. Recommend Los Amigo Beach Club (really great apartments and free parking) , Las Palmeras, Las Rampas or Las Piramides, depending on price. I've found that the Trivago website gets the best rates.

Car rental: Record are the best and it's easy, but the doyouspain website often gets the best rates. Beware the extra insurance or big deposit requirement. Public transport okay but not convenient.

Police: often road blocks for drunken driving late on a Saturday evening but should be okay other times.

SW's at Guadalhorce: occassionally police busts, but the girls all know about them and easily avoided, so don't worry about them. They don't have police disguised as SWs trying to bust you as you negotiate. There are some real peaches offering great rates, so I go there on every visit and never had a problem.

Dunes at Cabopino: details per the forum; I am trying out for the first time on my next visit. Basically a massage and other action on the beach in the sun. What is there not to like?

Other action:

Tonys at Fuengirola Port (private apartment with good prices, one hour special with 2 ladies) ; very near (max 100 yards) Las Rampas and Las Palmeras hotels.

Various other private apartments detailed on the forum. Also get from the milanuncios website and Sur in English.

Clubs:

Estark 92 at Los Boliches, on the outskirts of Fuengirola.

Scandalos and Milady's near the airport in Malaga.

Navy Bar and other action in second row at Puerto Banus.

Milady Palace in Marbella (Playboy ladies and Ferrari prices)

Glass Palace between Banus and Estepona.

Maybe Cheri in Torremilinos.

PLEASE do not forget your report.

Thanks but need little more help

Tiger, you REALLY need to RTFF as all the information that you ask for has already been posted several times!

There are lots of international flights to Malaga from all over the world, easy to hire a car at the airport (Record is probably the best) , get a hotel at Fuengirola or Marbella (more expensive) and enjoy the really great beaches, pubs, SWs, clubs (AKA brothels) , private apartments and restaurants that the area has to offer, as fully described here.
    I know you all are being helpful, but enough info yet for me (I have gone thru several pages of posting).

Location. Hotel likely Malaga or Fuengirola. Any specific hotel recommendations price indications.

Area seems large (Malaga to Fuengirola should be 35-40 miles) so I suppose some transport has to be organized. Can rent car. I assume there are no hassles with this (drunk driving etc?). Public transport will not be practical?

Picked out http://www.milanuncios.com/ Here is this reasonably reliable, prices seem attractive.

Then there is this business of dunes and SWs. Still can't get a handle on it. Also police busting!. What is all this about?

Thanks much again. If all goes as being contemplated. I am trying to make it end Nov.

Tiger

Quote Originally Posted by Anero  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

Just two quick announcements (for the locals)

I will be taking my wife to the Cabopino beach this week and most of October (if weather is good enough) and probably we will go to Fuengirola- Torremolinos any Fri-Sat and quite likely that we have a few drinks in Evasiķand and Kamelot.

That was a warning.
    Anero, I need a wingman, prefereably with a sexy Spanish wife, for my first (and slightly apprehensive) visit to Kamelot, on the recommendation of Paul S. Any chance that we can hook up while I am there from 11th to 14th October?

Posting Limitations