La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Costa del Sol (Southern Coast) / Malaga

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 278 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 114 164 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by PayForIt  [View Original Post]
    Glad to know there are not clubs on CDS I've not visited! That said I still haven't done Sala Divas and must try it. For 10 e from Scandalos it's got to be worth looking at though of course Glass Palace Malaga is 5 minutes walk from Scandalos and is truly awful. For now, I'm convinced E92 is the better option. Not only are the prices 25% cheaper, with no time limit strictly enforced by "Mami, Mami" but also the girls get into the bar a lot earlier than at Scandalos where the main players do not enter the arena much before 11-11.30.
    I agree regarding the strict enforcing of the time limit and that the club is dead until 11-12.

When does the clock start ticking, is it directly after that we pay? Do we even get 30 minutes, I mean the shower part takes some minutes? I should know this considering the number of times that I've gone upstairs in the club.

On the upside the girls keep fucking until the phone rings, I know that Romanians are notoriously known for cutting time short.

When it comes to clock watching the best club would be Vive, I paid for 30 minutes and ended up getting 45-60 minutes without getting disturbed with a Brasileira once many years ago. I don't know if they have charged that now.

I've never heard of Sala Maxx or the'Angelo. Can you tell us where on the Costa Del Sol these places are please? Interesting you felt Scandalos was better than E92. Definitely not my experience 2 weeks ago but these clubs can change daily. Would be interested to learn where these two places are I've not heard of before please.
    As written neither of Sala Maxx and the'Angelo are situated on the CDS.

I've only been to E92 once, earlier in June on a Sunday, but it was terrible. Full of sharky, pestering gypsy Romanians. Maybe it's better on other days? I spoke to a friendly and decent looking Colombiana and saw one hot blonde and a true beauty with dark, curly hair and nice gymbody.

But overall E92 didn't impress me. I will try to revisit to see if its better on Thursday, Friday or Sunday.

That said I still haven't done Sala Divas and must try it.
    Think it was Sala Diva, the illustrious Pepe dragged me one evening. If it was go there or the dentists for root canal work, it'd be a difficult choice to make. Unless you really get off on being hustled by Romanians.

Getting back to clubs called Maxx, I'm not sure that wasn't the word with the two eckses appeared on the board atop the place just off the coast side of the A7 near Elviria. Think pink. I did once fathom out which of the slip roads one needed to take to get to it, rather than end up on the roundabout with the place an unreachable 100 m away. Found a couple of listless Russians & an encargada promising the place would be seething with talent any minute. Certainly didn't see them in the ten minutes it took to drain an overpriced beer and voy. Not surprised it shut. More surprised if anyone else ever managed to navigate to the car park.

Here I've been checking out some of the delights Pasion's been featuring. I've a couple of them renting rooms in my other apartment, so seemed a good place to start. Liz / Chile's as much fun as ever. Silvia / Cordobesa's new. Was renting a few doors down from E92 but preferred being by the marina. I can assure you everything on the extensive menu is served piping hot & spicy. Both girls are running full face fotos, so what you see is what you get. Mia / Luna now Alicia got a check flight in MagicSheep's interest. Think we can both agree she's utterly filthy and all the parts. Including one in particular. Are in good working order. Gather I've another W / G headed down from Madrid, later in the week, to occupy the third bedroom. And it looks like we may be lodging one here, come Thursday. Friend of a friend and I'm a soft touch for homeless putas. And there's a couple others advertising, caught my interest. We'll see.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AndalusExpat  [View Original Post]
    Just run the names past one of the girls. She says d'ngelos is probably Alicante & Sala Maxx, Valencia.
    Glad to know there are not clubs on CDS I've not visited! That said I still haven't done Sala Divas and must try it. For 10 e from Scandalos it's got to be worth looking at though of course Glass Palace Malaga is 5 minutes walk from Scandalos and is truly awful. For now, I'm convinced E92 is the better option. Not only are the prices 25% cheaper, with no time limit strictly enforced by "Mami, Mami" but also the girls get into the bar a lot earlier than at Scandalos where the main players do not enter the arena much before 11-11.30.

I've never heard of Sala Maxx or the'Angelo. Can you tell us where on the Costa Del Sol these places are please? Interesting you felt Scandalos was better than E92. Definitely not my experience 2 weeks ago but these clubs can change daily. Would be interested to learn where these two places are I've not heard of before please.
    Just run the names past one of the girls. She says d'Ángelos is probably Alicante & Sala Maxx, Valencia. I'm sure I remember Sala Maxx from a couple years ago. Sits on its own on the fringe of an industrial park just off the inland side of the highway runs into Valencia from the south. What's behind the entrance door, couldn't tell you. You need to spend 8€ to find out and en passant to Marseilles in the early hours, would have made it an expensive packet of cigarettes. That the girl here's worked the both is probably the answer to what I'd have found. All of these clubs are effectively the same club, talent wise. Because they're all hosting the same pool of girls on the circuit. Like you found with Scandalos / Star of the Sea, depends which ones are in which when you visit.

Clubs

Quote Originally Posted by ShooBree  [View Original Post]
    Went to Scandalo again, the club was much better than last time with many new, hot ladies.
    Ignoring the price Scandalo is IMHO better than the'Angelo, Sala Maxx and E92. But considering the price I would probably prefer the'Angelo and Sala Maxx. The best experience was with the chick from Sala Maxx.

Went to Scandalo again, the club was much better than last time with many new, hot ladies. I decided to go with fake blonde Lorena from Colombia, a BJ to die for, tight pussy, skinny but still curvy with nicely shaped, but not so big naturals and her ass was perfect. Shaped like a football. Swimsuit Illustrated model body, killer smile. A bit Asian looking with her eyes, a shame since I'm not really into Asian women.

Ignoring the price Scandalo is IMHO better than the'Angelo, Sala Maxx and E92. But considering the price I would probably prefer the'Angelo and Sala Maxx. The best experience was with the chick from Sala Maxx.

BTW anyone sessioned with the great looking blonde from Brazil, kinda classy looking (often wearing dresses)? I would say that she has what they call a resting ***** face. She's been at the club for quite some time now.

I also got suck&fuck from an older Spanish SW close to the Guadalhorce station, not exactly a beauty queen. But it was cheap, 20€, she gave great head and I'm fucked up enough to get excited by doing it in the bushes.

Vertical Bacon sandwich

Hello gents,

I was sitting at home on a rather cloudy Wednesday night, and I remembered we had no milk or bread in the house. I popped out to the local newsagents in Marbella and on the way out I tripped on a hole in the pavement and my penis fell directly into the mouths of 6 hungry prostitutes. This series of unfortunate events transpired as follows -.

http://www.pasion.com/contactos-muje...-533843245.htm

Kloe - 23 years / Colombian. To my surprise was the girl in the picture. Marbella Centro. A very good punt indeed, all services offered with a price tag of 100 euro /30 mins. 8/10 overall, with a very pretty face. Recommended. Yes, but I think she might have moved on.

Estark 92 - 7 pm / Diana, Colombian. Small, Curvy, pretty around 24 years old. I was very time limited on the way back from the airport and popped my head into 92 very early. Was surprised to see around 5 girls, but only one I found attractive - 75 euro / 30 minutes. Lovely face, and typical curvaceous Colombian body without being fat. 7/10 overall, recommended. Not really, a little uninvolved.

https://mansionbabylonmarbella.com

Thought I would try out a new villa on the outskirts of Marbella. Lovely villa, excellent rooms, around 10 girls present. Prices 80/30 mins 160/60 minutes.

I choose Ellie. Claimed 19 Colombian. She had a lovely face and a slim, petite body for a Colombian. The 30 minute session was average at best, and the chemistry was just not there. It was probably the 70 years age gap, or the fact I had not showered for 10 days. Recommend - No, the 9 other girls I was shown were pretty poor.

www.casamasamarbella.com

Hit the jackpot this time. Shown around 8 girls. The second girl I was shown was Camila from Brazil - 27 years old, with very dark skin and looked exactly like Lenny Kravitz daughter Zoe. She had the rock hard gym.

Body and flashed me a devilish smile when we met. The choice was easy, so off to the room we went. The rooms in CasaMasa are very luxurious, probably the best on the coast. 200 a hour and the expensive deal was done. We really hit it off and got down to some serious DFK, and mutual oral action. Once the for-play was out the way I spent the rest of the session pounding away on those glorious buttocks! Wow.

http://www.pasion.com/contactos-muje...-533419077.htm

After a hot tip from Andaluz Expat that the filthy Luna / Alicia, whatever is back on the scene I could not resist. I asked he to wear a short shirt and lube up her Haagen Daz for action. I arrived promptly at 8 pm walked straight into room, didn't even say a word. Dropped my jeans, lifted up her short skirt with no panties naturally and rogered her straight up the [CodeWord116] shoot. Passed her 80 euros once finished and left. I am going straight to hell.

Milday Palace. Marbella.

The word on the street was that my dream girl was back in Milady. Eva from Eastern Russia.

Arrive at 11 pm and there she was at the bar. 5 ft 8 , Jet black hair, size 8 , piercing blue eyes wearing a long black figure hugging dress. She speaks perfect English, so conversation flows very naturally. Eva is as close to my 10/10 as I have ever seen on the Costa Del Sol. My only other dreams girls were in Rio, Barcelona and finally in Madrid.

Anyway 300 an hour. Ouch - Off to the room for a slow and sensual session involving DFK, BBBJ, DATY, and multiple sexual positions. Was it worth it, hell yeah. The memory of this girl will be ingrained in my mind forever. That's what I am paying for, not bashing my way through a bunch of fat south American single mum.

Butterflys and Floresfresca

Quote Originally Posted by AndalusExpat  [View Original Post]
    A while since I've been to Butterflies. I have issues with the Poison Dwarf's the encargada there. But otherwise it's a good enough house with some willing girls. Couple of girls who've worked there are friends. Guy posted under the name of Banger reported on it a earlier this year & he seemed satisfied. Personally, for local houses, my preference is Villafloresfrescas near the Fuengirola racetrack. Bit more luxurious & upmarket. Like Butterflies, they advertise in Euroweekly. Both houses, an hour with a girl is 100 & your welcome drink's free. Drink for the girl's 25. Unlike the puti clubs get discussed here, what the girl does in the room is of interest to the house. Puti club chicas are essentially indoor streetgirls. They work for themselves. As long as they pay their room rent, hustle a few drinks & don't steal the punter's wallet the management is completely indifferent to what service they provide. In the villas the girls work for the house on a split. And villas depend on repeat customers. So they're incentivised to ensure you get what you pay for. Girls don't shape up are shown the road. There's endless girls willing to take their place.

If you want specific services, ring them & discuss with the encargada. Both Butterflies & Villaflores can handle calls in English. Maybe even German. They'll likely Whatsapp you fotos of chicas meet your requirements or you can just go & sort out what you want from the line-up. But can be tricky if you don't have Spanish. You may not want anal penetration on you! The cost of extra services is usually sorted out with the girl. It's her arse & her money. And well worth making it plain to the encargada that you live here & not a holidaymaker on a one-off punt. Become a regular customer & they'll do everything they can to keep you happy & returning. That's how they make a living.
    Angus 100% bang on with this comparison of the 2 Puti Villas. Very little to choose between them. Really going to depend upon the Puta that entertains you! Get the right one in either Villa and you are going to leave with a smile on your face and empty pockets LOL.

Malaga 3 Main Puti Clubs

Hi RatherBigOne,

Nice report, glad you enjoyed your Puti Club explorations of Malaga. Yes that how it rolls on the CDS. For anyone looking for encouragement to visit, can't fault this review but you will need to do more home work than this by reading other reviews!

Malaga holiday trip report

Firstly I went to New Scandalo. This was a cheap 20 min or so ride on the bus from central Malaga and perhaps 15 Euro taxi back so ideal. I paid my 10 euro entry and as soon as I was in some hot older Moldovan with huge boobs was all over me, she had me grabbing her ass and boobs and trying to sell me to room even offered a whole day together next day at a decent price 500 euros or so I can't recall. Anyway I was only just arrived so wanted to see what else was on offer. Some people in reviews below not impressed maybe I was lucky so many stunners this night, girls kept approaching me one after one all really open and friendly and touchy feely, letting you grab there ass and grinding on you grabbing your junk etc. Was great fun.

I honestly could've gone with 4 or 5 girls and couldn't decide. I had another beer and smoke then a Kim Kardashian type girl came over and was really all over me. I had others I maybe preferred but this girl sold the deal with her efforts, I stupidly as wasn't in sexy mood paid 50-60 euros for 20 min or so private dance thing, so we went bar at back which was empty and she was pretty much making out with me and stuff and getting me so horny I ended up 5 minutes later paying for a room so the biggest waste of 50 euros there ah well. Won't do that again. Think was 100 Euros for room, 30 minutes? And man I got literally everything with her, we showered together, I could touch literally everywhere, BBBJ and so on, ended up spunking on her ass and back. This was prob one of best P4P I've had and the room was good to. Place is a bit out there so not much to do but monger, worth it would go back bit pricey though.

Estark 92. This club was miles away I needed a 30 min train ride to Carvajal beach. The line ends at 12 am or something so I didn't have much time this is the biggest con for this club as I heard it gets better later but I wasnt paying 50 euros for a taxi back to Malaga central. The whole club was pretty decent set up, many many girls, there were some really hot ones 8's or so maybe 1 9 but quite a lot of 5-6's as well. Overall though the girls werent as hot as New Scandalo but prices cheaper, some of girls were similar to New Scandalo, grabbing your junk and so on others a bit more stand offish, some would come and chill with you when drinking it was cool. There were a few girls I would've went with, I had some beers and smokes then realized I had no time to bang as I needed to catch the last train back, think it was 60 maybe 75 euros or something for 30 minutes?? Cheaper than new Scandalo. THe club was more busy more lively and more girls than New Scandalo, but the girls not as attractive that night anyway. Would love to go back just hate the fact I have to leave by midnight if staying in Malaga.

The third club haha I had a night out and was steaming drunk at 4 am or something, I was horny and some guys mentioned a street with lots cheap brothels but I coudlnt find any so I asked a taxi driver take to me to girls, thought he was taking me to New Scandalo. Ended up at Divas I think it was called? It was empty no guys and maybe 5 or 6 girls but surprisingly 2 or 3 of them were stunning hot or decently hot and I was very drunk haha, I got the one with the biggest boobs there were actually 2 of them but one was a bit cold so I went with the other one. We had good time in room very similar to New Scandalo in performance and a nice room. When I left the room I saw the other hot one still there and was like fcuk it last day of my holiday asked her to go to room but then think decided not to due to costs etc. The club didn't look so great but was decent girls so can't complain. 15 euro taxi back to Malaga again so not to bad.

Overall I'd say these clubs are all really good. I'm no pro but I just went to Germany and must say these clubs were better than FKK Babylon for me in terms of the fun factor and sociability of the girls outside the room etc and prices cheaper even than eastern Europe where the hottest girls in the big clubs are wanting like 150-250 euros etc, 75-100 euros for 30 mins with stunner and BBBJ is not to bad when you think about it. Would go back to Malaga and these clubs again for sure.

Twoflower

PTerry? You'll be asking for directions to the Street of Seamstresses & the ladies of negotiable affection next.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoflower  [View Original Post]
    Hi there,

I am a German living near Puerto Cabopino. Noticed recently that there is a private villa with girls not so far away from me, in or near Calahonda, called Butterfly Girls". Since I have not been there, and don't speak enough Spanish to call them up and inquire for detailed info, I hope to find some expertise or advice here. And would like to ask you:

- What are the going rates at that place per hour?

- Any info about prices for extras (Anal, CIM)?

- Overall experiences at that place? Good? Not so good? Why?

I thank you very much for any info or help you may provide, and I will surely be reporting on my first visit there!

Cheers.
    A while since I've been to Butterflies. I have issues with the Poison Dwarf's the encargada there. But otherwise it's a good enough house with some willing girls. Couple of girls who've worked there are friends. Guy posted under the name of Banger reported on it a earlier this year & he seemed satisfied. Personally, for local houses, my preference is Villafloresfrescas near the Fuengirola racetrack. Bit more luxurious & upmarket. Like Butterflies, they advertise in Euroweekly. Both houses, an hour with a girl is 100 & your welcome drink's free. Drink for the girl's 25. Unlike the puti clubs get discussed here, what the girl does in the room is of interest to the house. Puti club chicas are essentially indoor streetgirls. They work for themselves. As long as they pay their room rent, hustle a few drinks & don't steal the punter's wallet the management is completely indifferent to what service they provide. In the villas the girls work for the house on a split. And villas depend on repeat customers. So they're incentivised to ensure you get what you pay for. Girls don't shape up are shown the road. There's endless girls willing to take their place.

If you want specific services, ring them & discuss with the encargada. Both Butterflies & Villaflores can handle calls in English. Maybe even German. They'll likely Whatsapp you fotos of chicas meet your requirements or you can just go & sort out what you want from the line-up. But can be tricky if you don't have Spanish. You may not want anal penetration on you! The cost of extra services is usually sorted out with the girl. It's her arse & her money. And well worth making it plain to the encargada that you live here & not a holidaymaker on a one-off punt. Become a regular customer & they'll do everything they can to keep you happy & returning. That's how they make a living.

Hi there,

I am a German living near Puerto Cabopino. Noticed recently that there is a private villa with girls not so far away from me, in or near Calahonda, called „Butterfly Girls". Since I have not been there, and don't speak enough Spanish to call them up and inquire for detailed info, I hope to find some expertise or advice here. And would like to ask you:

- What are the going rates at that place per hour?

- Any info about prices for extras (Anal, CIM)?

- Overall experiences at that place? Good? Not so good? Why?

I thank you very much for any info or help you may provide, and I will surely be reporting on my first visit there!

Cheers.

Late July CDS Puti Clubs

Hi PayForIt,

Thanks for the reports and seems you had several good rendezvous! For those in any doubt Yes in July August there are options available in the PutiClubs of the CDS.

Posting Limitations