Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Madrid

+ Add Report
Page 226 of 290 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 236 276 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 4347
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    I'm heading to Madrid and Barcelona in a few weeks. I've heard good things about Spain. I've been all over the world and done the P2P scene in most of the major cities in the world. I'll see how Madrid and Barcelona compare to the other places I've been. I'll post a detailed report on each city while I'm there or when I get back. I have NO budget at all for this trip so it should be a pretty good trip.

New visit to El Stark (Diana plus)

Hello all,

Saturday midnight I visited again this club south of Madrid.

Experience even better than first time !

1) Alina (romania), 22 years, round face but small slim body. Wonderful tits. She gave BJ with condom , DATY, taking her time, no rush at all. 1/2 hour for 50EUR.

2) Jasmin (poland), 23 years, perfect slim body, nice tattoe on the back. BBBJ, DATY, fingers inside, tender strokes, very GFE. 40 minutes 60EUR.

Summary, 3 experiences there and only good ones. This club is just great !

Saturday the room was really heavily crowded, mostly by girls, there were probably more than 40 girls, not many men.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Hel
    Hey address is right there in the post.

But here it's for you again: Calle francisco silvela, numero 16, bajo. metro:manuel becarra.

I have the number of Julia, but I cant post it here plus she doesn't work anymore.So just stop by there and there are only few girls actually so you'll see the one I've been with recently. A short, not so good looking (by my standards) chinese girl.

Good luck
    Thank you very much, I will have a look. I really love Chinese girls.

Normally I shag some of my friends but after the police big operation it is quite hard to find decent chicks.

Hey address is right there in the post.

But here it's for you again: Calle francisco silvela, numero 16, bajo. metro:manuel becarra.

I have the number of Julia, but I cant post it here plus she doesn't work anymore.So just stop by there and there are only few girls actually so you'll see the one I've been with recently. A short, not so good looking (by my standards) chinese girl.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Rafis
    I have been reading you guys for a long time but my English is a bit week that is why I havent post anything yet.

But wow, this is great, do you have the address or telefono of this chinise girl?I want to have a go with her.

Thank you

Madrid Clubs

Hello

I have not been on this sitfor sometime, but I see some new names. I would like to recommend some places, based on my own tastes:

1) I do not go very often to clubs, when I do I am prepared to pay more and want the experience to be special. I am not a millionaire, but if you want that sort of thing in Madrid you must pay.

2) Usually I will have a few drinks, so I go to paces accessible or not too expensive bytaxi.

3) I prefer clubs , not apartments

If you are similar I recommend:

1)Vive Nirvana.. mentioned in other posts. 1110 for 30 mins and threreīs a prvate pool for 350

2) Hot.. similar to Nirvana, a bit more expensive. Iīve found some girls a bit aggressive and saw a report here where a guywas ripped off and paid 500 for champagne.. so maybe itīs gone down.

3) Chelsea 2 .. certanly not cheap, but very nice girls and the people who run it know how to set the atmosphere up to put you in the mood. A show runs and last time I was there some Bugarians and Romanians would nvite you to particpate if you wanted.

4) New Girls.. just off Gra Via. Avoid the Rumanians is my advice.

5) Flowers Park.. out of town, but a bit less expensive.

Ocassionally police will visit.. always have your I.D. on you to prevent any problems.

I see reports on Estark.. I didnīt realise it still exised. Also, Pygmalion.. is it only take out? I live in Madrid and donīt really want to pay for a hotel.

Factory Air used to be mentioned a lot here? Is it stil going?

Thank you

I have been reading you guys for a long time but my English is a bit week that is why I havent post anything yet.

But wow, this is great, do you have the address or telefono of this chinise girl?I want to have a go with her.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Hel
    I know I had to visit some clubs but today I had a free day and I decided to visit some places I heard about and have been planning to visit for some time:

1: First I went to Calle de Guillermo de Osma, 19 bajo 2. CIM is possible there and I saw the pics of a mature called daniela working there and heard good things about lorena. It was shanty place, not so looking apartment. There were about 5-6 women most of them south american and ugly looking. Daniela didn't look like the pictures at all. But she had huge boobs. Lorena was busy. There was another girl called Sara which looked ok for a quickie. But they all really looked like really bored and she was actually sleeping, the apartment was bad looking and all those combined made me feel like go out of there right away despite the CIM specialty. Maybe I could have done with Sara at another time but didn't feel that horny at that moment so I decided to leave. I coudln't see Lorena whom I have heard good things about. This place is really close to Metro Legazpi and prices are 40 euros for 30 minutes. You can have a threesome for double the price with lorena and daniela. All in all, if you are into south american, cheap looking prostitutes that may be the place for you thinking that the prices are really low. I still think maybe I should have gone with the Sara option. She was sexy in a way with high high heels and CIM for 40 euros.

2: My next target was an asian place: Calle de Alcala, 176 1-bajo, closest metro station is manuel becarra. I read about this place in a forum. A mature Chinese opened the door. She said they're 3 people and asked me whether I'd like to do with her. No way! Even if she paid me I'd not fuck that shit. I told her that I want to see the other girls but she barely spoke spanish and said to me to wait 10 minutes. Afterward, I started to wait in the living room with her. The apartment was really nice and clean with respect to the others I have been. But it was really smelling Chinese food and this irritated me a lot, this damn heavy smell even though I like Chinese food. The woman was sitting next to me I told her that she's beautiful why not give it a try for some action while waiting to see the others. I started to touch her a bit to which she said nothing. I asked her to suck me a bit, yeah I'm really crazy sometimes and obviously she said no. But hey there was no way I was going to pay her. Afterwards the bell rung and she took me to the kitchen so that I don't see the other customer? ! Funny. Anyway I was being impatient and she said she has a customer and told me to wait in the living room but then I saw one another girl who was about to take another customer and she was very ugly too so I decided not to wait and left the place.

3) I decided to go to Calle de Castello, 115 Apt: 808 no: 8 close to Metro Avenida de America. I heard that there are mature spanish women working there and some younger chicks. I even called them to ask for a woman called Olga and they told me that she is working on mondays. Anyway I found the place but it was a huge building and the elevator was not working and I coudln't figure out how to find this apartment and I felt awkward to ask someone so I decided not to push my chances further and left it

4)Well, I was close to Francisco Silvela and still horny. So I decided to go to thr asian place I know in Numero: 16 bajo. I had a great fuck with Julia there and she is really one of the sexiest women I've seen in apartments. Very nice looking in her 30s with a great body. Well, she was not there. But there was this other girl I never gave a try before. She was alwasy there before. Plus there was another mature Chinese. The girl was not working but I told her that I want to do with her and she said ok. I told her that I want 30 minutes and possibility to repeat. And she said ok to that too. And we agreed for 50 euros, the general price. Though Julia doesn't do it twice in the media hora (30 minutes) option. I forgot the name of the girl but she's not very good looking but a very nice girl. I asked her whether she does frances hasta el final (CIM) and she said that she does it. She wanted to take me to wash but I told her that I just took a shower and she said ok. Then she started to kiss me but I didn't want that. I asked her to wear high heels and she said ok and wore high heels then she started to suck me. She wasn't nice looking maybe, but man she sucked the shit out of me. So willingly, so crazily. I'm not into beso negro but she did it without even me asking her for that. She simply licked me everywhere around my penis. Licking my ass, my balls. I DTed her, which was great. She said no to nothing. Then I couldn't resist long and came into her mouth. She kept on sucking me even after I came and I had to tell her to stop. Then she sucked me even more licking everything on top of my penis. Really great experience. Afterwards, I really didn't feel like fucking. But I generally feel like that when I'm not with a very nice looking girl and most of the time I leave. But this time I said to myself hey you paid, so stay and fool around. So we laid down and spoke a bit. She didn't speak spanish good. After a while she started to suck me again with great motivation and asking me whether she hurts me. She was a really nice girl, and again beso negro, and everything. Even though I didn't feel like fucking her much I was hard after so much sucking and she put the condom on and we started to fuck she on top. Well, nothing special. I banged her a while and then started to doggy style. She had kinda mark close to her ass so that made me a bit disgusted but she had a nice ass and I started to spank her ass and this girl simply said no to nothing so I had some fun even though I knew that I wouldn't be able to come. A while later, I decided to stop and I said it's ok and she asked me to suck me again. I said no and she was surprised and insisted that she sucks me. It was a really funny moment Maybe I'm kinda different customer. Well I told to myself why not and I asked to suck my balls and she complied. She sucked them for about 5 minutes more and then I said ok and 30 minutes was about to be over. While I was leaving she was helping me put my clothes on, and saying me that I'm very nice looking.

All in all, for 50 euros this was a good experience with an average looking girl, but hey for 50 euros she did so many stuff. So I'd recommend her to anyone into CIM, beso negro (I'm not into that though I had it today out of blue) and Chinese. Still, I couldn't find anyone close to lisa in ambros and julia (though she doesn't do CIM) but this girl I'Ve been with a had a great performance.

I will next visit Flower's Park since I really want to fuck a nice looking **** maybe who wouldn't do as much stuff. But when I think about my experiences in prague, belgium and netherlands, there are really nice looking girls there to whom paying is worth for the way they look. So I hope to find out this quality in FP hopefully.

Before I forget another place is Calle de Hortaleza 8 close to Gran Via, they even have a website. I've been to there but heard it's a good apartment with some girls.

Guidance for Downtown Madrid

Canonigo,

Many thanks for the help and info - and a good streetmap link too.

Cheers,

WM

Options for clubs in Downtown Madrid

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie Mike
    I'm going to become a frequent visitor to Madrid in the next few months - typically for 1 or 2 nights at a time. I've not visited Madrid before and have not yet got a decent street map.. There is an Intercontinental on Paseo de la Castellana which my company uses - is that close to the bars like Rombos mentioned above? Are the hotels like Intercon generally GF? What are the typical rates for the girls at these bars?

I appreciate any guidance and will report on my own expereinces

WM
    Intercontinental Hotel is at Paseo de la Castellana, 49. The cross between Castellana and Francisco Gervas is at Castellana, 155 (aprox.). So you need to take a taxi or tube. But you're lucky because you have four clubs very close to your hotel.

To find a location in Madrid, and in the main towns of Spain, you can use http://callejero.paginasamarillas.es It has an english version indicated with a british flag. You can access directly to the English version at http://engcallejero.paginasamarillas.es

In Spain I don't know any hotel not being Girl Friendly. It would be surprising that Intercontinental, being so close to four clubs, wouldn't accept a visiting girl.

In my post #784 I write a little about these four clubs. But this is my summary:

Three clubs in Lopez de Hoyos Street. This street starts from Castellana just if front of Intercontinental Hotel. You walk through Lopez de Hoyos in the even numbers sidewalk and you will see, in this order: club San Jorge, club Michel Angelo, and club Don Juan de Marco.
    These three clubs are very similar: between 15 and 25 girls, between 15 and 20 euros your drink, about 30-40 euros the drink of a girl, and a one-hour service outside of the club costs aprox. 200 - 250 euros.

The other club is "Pigmalion" in Pinar Street. This street starts from the begining of Lopez de Hoyos Street. Pigmalion is a high class club, but prices of drinks are similar to other clubs. Girls don't approach to you, if you don't call them. So you can have a drink quietly just watching the beautiful girls.

Another option, having walking distance from Intercontinental Hotel, is club "Hot". This club is at Colon Square (plaza Colon), it is located beside the Wax Museum (museo de cera). There are many girls (aprox. 80+), you are asked an entry fee of 20 euros, which includes your first drink. A drink for a girl costs 30 o 35 euros. There is permanent a strip show (at least from 11:00 pm). The cost of the services in the upper floor rooms is 130-150 euros for half an hour.

And my favourite option for downtown Madrid, if you can take a taxi or tube, is "Vive Madrid / Nirvana", in Marques de Viana street, number 15 (aprox.), at "Tetuan" tube station. It's similar to "Hot", but prices of the services are a bit lower: 100-110 euros for half an hour, and it has the advantage of having more rooms than Hot and they are larger and more confortable.

Rotterdam

Quote Originally Posted by Canonigo
    D'Angelo in Paseo de la Castellana is placed in the cross between Paseo de la Castellana (odd numbers) and Francisco Gervas Street. This is a hot place in the night of Madrid. You can see several "cards deliverers" who advertise and try to take you to some club.

In front of D'Angelos is a club named "Rotterdam" (I don't know if Yupi Yup is mixing up "Amsterdam" and "Rotterdam").

Just beside "Club Rotterdam" is a club named "2-rombos" ("two rhombuses"). And a little further from "2-rombos" in a pedestrian area is "Nudes Bad girls" or simply "Nudes".

Although my favorite club in Madrid is "Vive Madrid / Nirvana", I think that "2-Rombos" and "Nudes" and good to have a drink quitely and speak to some girls. They have two little rooms in the place, but it isn't worth to go with a girl to any of these rooms. The best alternative is to take the girl to your hotel or to an apartments building that girls use for these porposes. In "Nudes" all the girls are nude, they only wear a mesh around their hips. It is worth going there just to have a drink and sightsee the scene.
    Yes my bad...somehow I got confused, the places name is Rotterdam...

Some Apartments In Madrid

I know I had to visit some clubs but today I had a free day and I decided to visit some places I heard about and have been planning to visit for some time:

1: First I went to Calle de Guillermo de Osma, 19 bajo 2. CIM is possible there and I saw the pics of a mature called daniela working there and heard good things about lorena. It was shanty place, not so looking apartment. There were about 5-6 women most of them south american and ugly looking. Daniela didn't look like the pictures at all. But she had huge boobs. Lorena was busy. There was another girl called Sara which looked ok for a quickie. But they all really looked like really bored and she was actually sleeping, the apartment was bad looking and all those combined made me feel like go out of there right away despite the CIM specialty. Maybe I could have done with Sara at another time but didn't feel that horny at that moment so I decided to leave. I coudln't see Lorena whom I have heard good things about. This place is really close to Metro Legazpi and prices are 40 euros for 30 minutes. You can have a threesome for double the price with lorena and daniela. All in all, if you are into south american, cheap looking prostitutes that may be the place for you thinking that the prices are really low. I still think maybe I should have gone with the Sara option. She was sexy in a way with high high heels and CIM for 40 euros.

2: My next target was an asian place: Calle de Alcala, 176 1-bajo, closest metro station is manuel becarra. I read about this place in a forum. A mature Chinese opened the door. She said they're 3 people and asked me whether I'd like to do with her. No way! Even if she paid me I'd not fuck that shit. I told her that I want to see the other girls but she barely spoke spanish and said to me to wait 10 minutes. Afterward, I started to wait in the living room with her. The apartment was really nice and clean with respect to the others I have been. But it was really smelling Chinese food and this irritated me a lot, this damn heavy smell even though I like Chinese food. The woman was sitting next to me I told her that she's beautiful why not give it a try for some action while waiting to see the others. I started to touch her a bit to which she said nothing. I asked her to suck me a bit, yeah I'm really crazy sometimes and obviously she said no. But hey there was no way I was going to pay her. Afterwards the bell rung and she took me to the kitchen so that I don't see the other customer? ! Funny. Anyway I was being impatient and she said she has a customer and told me to wait in the living room but then I saw one another girl who was about to take another customer and she was very ugly too so I decided not to wait and left the place.

3) I decided to go to Calle de Castello, 115 Apt: 808 no: 8 close to Metro Avenida de America. I heard that there are mature spanish women working there and some younger chicks. I even called them to ask for a woman called Olga and they told me that she is working on mondays. Anyway I found the place but it was a huge building and the elevator was not working and I coudln't figure out how to find this apartment and I felt awkward to ask someone so I decided not to push my chances further and left it

4)Well, I was close to Francisco Silvela and still horny. So I decided to go to thr asian place I know in Numero: 16 bajo. I had a great fuck with Julia there and she is really one of the sexiest women I've seen in apartments. Very nice looking in her 30s with a great body. Well, she was not there. But there was this other girl I never gave a try before. She was alwasy there before. Plus there was another mature Chinese. The girl was not working but I told her that I want to do with her and she said ok. I told her that I want 30 minutes and possibility to repeat. And she said ok to that too. And we agreed for 50 euros, the general price. Though Julia doesn't do it twice in the media hora (30 minutes) option. I forgot the name of the girl but she's not very good looking but a very nice girl. I asked her whether she does frances hasta el final (CIM) and she said that she does it. She wanted to take me to wash but I told her that I just took a shower and she said ok. Then she started to kiss me but I didn't want that. I asked her to wear high heels and she said ok and wore high heels then she started to suck me. She wasn't nice looking maybe, but man she sucked the shit out of me. So willingly, so crazily. I'm not into beso negro but she did it without even me asking her for that. She simply licked me everywhere around my penis. Licking my ass, my balls. I DTed her, which was great. She said no to nothing. Then I couldn't resist long and came into her mouth. She kept on sucking me even after I came and I had to tell her to stop. Then she sucked me even more licking everything on top of my penis. Really great experience. Afterwards, I really didn't feel like fucking. But I generally feel like that when I'm not with a very nice looking girl and most of the time I leave. But this time I said to myself hey you paid, so stay and fool around. So we laid down and spoke a bit. She didn't speak spanish good. After a while she started to suck me again with great motivation and asking me whether she hurts me. She was a really nice girl, and again beso negro, and everything. Even though I didn't feel like fucking her much I was hard after so much sucking and she put the condom on and we started to fuck she on top. Well, nothing special. I banged her a while and then started to doggy style. She had kinda mark close to her ass so that made me a bit disgusted but she had a nice ass and I started to spank her ass and this girl simply said no to nothing so I had some fun even though I knew that I wouldn't be able to come. A while later, I decided to stop and I said it's ok and she asked me to suck me again. I said no and she was surprised and insisted that she sucks me. It was a really funny moment Maybe I'm kinda different customer. Well I told to myself why not and I asked to suck my balls and she complied. She sucked them for about 5 minutes more and then I said ok and 30 minutes was about to be over. While I was leaving she was helping me put my clothes on, and saying me that I'm very nice looking.

All in all, for 50 euros this was a good experience with an average looking girl, but hey for 50 euros she did so many stuff. So I'd recommend her to anyone into CIM, beso negro (I'm not into that though I had it today out of blue) and Chinese. Still, I couldn't find anyone close to lisa in ambros and julia (though she doesn't do CIM) but this girl I'Ve been with a had a great performance.

I will next visit Flower's Park since I really want to fuck a nice looking **** maybe who wouldn't do as much stuff. But when I think about my experiences in prague, belgium and netherlands, there are really nice looking girls there to whom paying is worth for the way they look. So I hope to find out this quality in FP hopefully.

Before I forget another place is Calle de Hortaleza 8 close to Gran Via, they even have a website. I've been to there but heard it's a good apartment with some girls.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonigo
    D'Angelo in Paseo de la Castellana is placed in the cross between Paseo de la Castellana (odd numbers) and Francisco Gervas Street. This is a hot place in the night of Madrid. You can see several "cards deliverers" who advertise and try to take you to some club.

In front of D'Angelos is a club named "Rotterdam" (I don't know if Yupi Yup is mixing up "Amsterdam" and "Rotterdam").

Just beside "Club Rotterdam" is a club named "2-rombos" ("two rhombuses"). And a little further from "2-rombos" in a pedestrian area is "Nudes Bad girls" or simply "Nudes".

Although my favorite club in Madrid is "Vive Madrid / Nirvana", I think that "2-Rombos" and "Nudes" and good to have a drink quitely and speak to some girls. They have two little rooms in the place, but it isn't worth to go with a girl to any of these rooms. The best alternative is to take the girl to your hotel or to an apartments building that girls use for these porposes. In "Nudes" all the girls are nude, they only wear a mesh around their hips. It is worth going there just to have a drink and sightsee the scene.
    I'm going to become a frequent visitor to Madrid in the next few months - typically for 1 or 2 nights at a time. I've not visited Madrid before and have not yet got a decent street map.. There is an Intercontinental on Paseo de la Castellana which my company uses - is that close to the bars like Rombos mentioned above? Are the hotels like Intercon generally GF? What are the typical rates for the girls at these bars?

I appreciate any guidance and will report on my own expereinces

WM

D'Angelo Paseo Castellana

Quote Originally Posted by Yupi Yup
    I visited both places last wednesday night. first how to reach there:

D'angelos place was a small joint with 20 or so girls. (...)
    The Amsterdam Bar: (...)

Another day, another report : Diana Plus (aka Stark or El Stark)

Yesterday evening I stopped at El Stark, which is situated in the southern area of the town, close to MercaMadrid (the central food market of Spain), on the M-40 exit 19b (follow the signs 'CTM', Centro de Transportes de Madrid).

The club is located inside a big hotel called Diana Plus, on the left side of the main entrance.

I arrived there at 21:00 and at the entrance the guard did not charge anything and I went downstairs directly. The place has the same configuration as Flower's, a big bar in the center of the room, but is a bit smaller.

Around the bar were PLENTY of girls, all very attractive. Most of them romanians/moldovans as far as I noticed.

After talking to some of them (very "active" talking I have to say since they don't hesitate to demonstrate how good they could be to warm the potential customers) I finally closed the deal with a young slim romanian for 60EUR.

We went upstairs for 1/2 hour. Quick wash (she washed me), then what a complete program ! DFK, DATY, DATO, 69, BBBJ (even without asking!), FIV, and intercourse. She was very active, without watching the time at all. The only unfortunate point is that her backdoor was not accessible...

Total damage: 60EUR (nothing charged to enter the bar, did not drink, and no charge for the room).

In summary, a very good experience that I will reiterate without any hesitation.

Girl's name: Paula
    Origin: Romania (Constanta)
    Size: 1m65, very slim
    Hairs: long, black
    Language: english, spanish, romanian
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails stark.jpg‎   stark_map.jpg‎  

Short visit to Villaverde and Casa Campo

I arrived to Madrid yesterday and passed-by Villaverde on the way to my hotel, so I did a quick stop, at around 5pm.

Villaverde is a big place south of Madrid, along the M-45. At the entrance there is a sign saying that traffic is closed between 23:00-06:00.

I drive thru the area and notice ca. 20 chicks, mainly romanians (gypsy?) and south-americans. Also some africans (~5). Half of them were good-looking and wearing short skirts or even underwears.

I went for a romanian one, ca. 20yo, 1m65. Price was 20eur for normal service and she guided me to a parking place few hundreds of meters away.

Body was okay but hygiene deplorable. All in all a quick one I will not keep a wonderful memory.

The major problem was actually the very small rental car I got at the airport... next time I'd better choose a mini-van

Later-on (~19:00) I went thru Casa Campo (entrance via metro Lago) to see the place. About 20 girls as well but not too nice, except a slim african girl named Princesa, waiting close to the tennis fields. She is ~20yo, 1m70. Negociation in english and went to a parking place for 20eur, suck without and fuck. Good experience. I then asked her if she would like to join to my hotel and she said it would be no problem. I did not do it, maybe later.

All in all not wonderful places but worth to pass-by since prices are very low.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails villaverde_map.jpg‎  

D'angelos Madrid & The Amsterdam Bar

I visited both places last wednesday night. first how to reach there:

you can take the metro Line 10(dark blue) and get off the cuzco station. walk two blocks towards Plaza da Castilla (at the main street not towards the city center the opposite) and they are located on the left hand side of the road and both places has doors looking each other.

D'angelos place was a small joint with 20 or so girls. both the customers and WGs ages are relatively high. no 20yrs chicks hanging around if that is what you are looking for. Most of the WGs looked very classy though. The drinks were 17Euros (for just a tonic so be carefull) The girls prices are 200Euros for 1-2 hours. Afterwards its up to your negotiations skills. If you are not staying at a relatively close hotel I dont think its worth going there

The Amsterdam Bar:

Do not waste your time. I do not think you can see 15 WGs that are soo bad looking all in one place. The drinks are at the same price range with D'angelos place. one girl came to me and asked me if I want her to come to my hotel room. Asked how much would she want, she said 200 for the night, and I said soo expensive. went down to 150 immediately and I am sure if I offered 100 she would accept it. but I wouldnt bother doing it with such low quality chicks.

ah btw I could understand why we were the two customers out of the total four.

Posting Limitations