"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Madrid

+ Add Report
Page 243 of 290 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 253 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 4347
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Factory Air -- Brazilians Back in Force/Julie

fa visit tonight. watched the tale end of the real madrid-barcelona draw with a fat, old colombiana named claudia at my side. claudia notwithstanding, looks like lots of hot new talent, at least visually. after the game ended, i walked to the other end of the bar and shortly thereafter, was set upon by two blonde brazilians from sao paolo, who said they’d only arrived about 10 days ago, and were staying til june. looks like a lot of their sisters are here for the same purpose too. (that’s probably the thing to do, ride on spain-bound flights from brazil and try to find the obvious garotas de programa.)

the taller thinner one was named victoria, and the more voluptuous one julie. victoria proposed a threesome, “fiesta con dos mujeres,” but i was more interested in julie, and somehow, victoria got the hint. julie looked like a southern california beach bunny, blonde and deeply-tanned. julie said she was 24 (and, in contrast to many of the working girls who have been “24” for the past five years running, she could have passed for younger), had been in sales in sao paolo, was born in rio. she is of portuguese descent, hence the european looks. she was wearing a black bra/halter with sequins that showed off her cleavage, a tiny black mini-skirt with black tanga peeking out, black strappy high-heeled sandals. blonde hair to shoulders, pierced right eyebrow, heartbreaker tattoo on her right butt cheek a la jenna jameson. when we got into the better light of the the hotel, noticed that she had pretty green eyes.

julie wanted 70, but eventually agreed to 60. said everything but anal was ok. asked for payment in advance since that’s “how the girls do it here,” a little bit of kissing, helped me undress a little, washed me, and i washed her. nice b cup breasts, nice tanga tan line. put the cover on right away for a cbj. on the plus side, she spent lots of time on the balls, on the negative side, i could feel some teeth during the bj. she climbed on cg. i then pulled her off and did daty for a while, but she didn’t like fingers. too much fake acting and moaning for my taste. actually, that did me a service since it made me last longer. we then moved into doggy with nice bunda mashing. she was overacting again. when i came, i kept on plugging away, and she let me do so. we talked a little bit more, exchanging opinions about women of spain, romania, etc. probably would not repeat, even though she asked me to come back and spend more time with her. relatively speaking, it was a good experience, but not as "gostoso" as most of my other experiences with brazilians.

Lovely is lovely

I have made about 8 or 9 trips out to Lovely on the N1 towards Burgos. It's about 15 minutes out of the city by car.

I have had mostly great experiences. A few gf experiences and a few just sex stops.
    The girls are not always the best looking, mostly 6-7, but there are usually a few nice ones to pick from.

Drinks are good prices. Girls are too.

I try not to go with the same girls more than once, but Jose is a very good experience. She'll let you take her in any position and gives a great back rub when you're finished.

In fact, I think I'll head out a little later and see who's around.

Quote Originally Posted by Travisblue200
    Does anyone know anything else not too expensive in the centre. Club Hot has a name, but after reading about someone who got charged 500 for a champagne I think I´ll give it a miss
    Well, asking before buying is of course a must! If this is really the price then I'd say to stay out of that place -- or refrain from drinking. On the other hand, clubs in the outskirts of Madrid tend to be cheaper. Of course you may not have the opportunity to visit them.

Centre

As I like a drink if I go out, I prefer central Madrid. The best one I know I have to say, value for money is called New Girls, just off Gran Via. 100 for 30 mins. seems normal.. but the girls sre nice and compared to Chelsea, its nearest competitor which charges 300 and expects you to buy some mega- expensive drinks , I think it compares well. 12 euros a drink for you.

Does anyone know anything else not too expensive in the centre. Club Hot has a name, but after reading about someone who got charged 500 for a champagne I think I´ll give it a miss

Hotel

I need a recommendation for a hotel near the best action. 3 to 5 star are all OK. I have never been to Madred & I am attending a conference.

Factory Air -- Romanian Maya, A Nice Surprise

Went out to Factory Air last night. Was pretty slow to start, turns out there was a football match going on. I traded my newspaper ad for the free drink coupon and sat for a while. Had a good conversation with a mulata Colombiana. She ‘s been working on and off in Spain for six years. Might have been tempted if she weren’t wearing blue jeans – a sign to me that the girl is hiding an imperfect body. Also met a blonde Russian girl, Katya (?), who was pretty but seemed a little bit distant (shy?), so I passed since the chemistry didn’t seem there. A Venezolana with a great body encased in a mini-skirt with slits up and down the sides was tempting but, when I touched her back, her skin seemed a little tacky/sticky to the touch, which is a turn-off for me. Amazing, that I get so picky there when, in most other situations, I would take them in an instant. Of course, there were the normal complement of Romanians.

Speaking of Romanians, I was finally approached by Maya. Tall – at least in her six-inch platform heels, blonde, with angular features that reminded me of the actress Ellen Barkin, dressed in a white bikini top and a white piece of fabric passing as a mini-skirt showing off a toned body. She was wearing some nice perfume and had very soft white skin. I had noticed her earlier circling the floor with her partner/roommate, a striking redhead with long hair, dressed in bikini top and fluorescent, low-rise stretch bellbottoms. Overcoming my general bias against Romanians (usually too mercenary and cold – can’t blame them if I were being controlled by some asshole pimp as most of them are), I decided to give Maya a try since she agreed to my offer of 50.

It turned out to be a very hot GFE. Maya had piercings in her bellybutton and in her tongue, and a tattoo on her shoulder. She said she was going to turn 22 soon (but I think she’s been turning 22 for several years already). In the room, she asked for payment up front, and then undressed, revealing an almost perfect set of natural breasts with very responsive nipples. We washed up, and then started to the action. She almost immediately suggested 69, and I happily agreed. It was CBJ, but I can’t complain, since she took her time, and also paid a lot of attention to the balls. Maya was the first girl I’ve encountered with a tongue piercing but I must admit I didn’t notice it during the CBJ, perhaps because my face was buried in her pussy at the time. Eventually, I had to stop her in order not to have a premature ending to the story, but she wanted me to continue the DATY. I obliged, and she started to let me use some fingers as well. She either enjoyed it or was a good actress who could control her physical reactions well. After I thought I had done a good enough job on her, we started to FS in missionary while I sucked and kissed her beautiful breasts. We then moved to DS where I also massaged her asshole, but I wanted to get back to dining on her breasts, so we returned to missionary until I finished. We did some kissing, and she eventually allowed some DFK. So some Romanians can be worth the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe2006
    Apartments in Madrid,

C/Fuencarral 8 is very good.
    Felipe,

Maybe you mean Hortaleza 8(next to fuencarral)? If so you are right this is a well known apt and pretty good place.

Brenda (or Carolina!) from FP

Here are two pictures I took last Thursday, March 16th.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails back.jpg‎   doggy.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Out for Flesh; 03-21-06 at 10:41. Reason: It seems I was quite asleep when I first wrote the single line...

Quote Originally Posted by Novio
    Saw a short note in one of the Spanish newspapers that Flowers Park was raided by the police last Wednesday, who picked up about 30 girls on immigration-related issues. Anybody happen to be there when this happened?
    I saw a BIG note in El Pais, Madrid section - a whole page, with two color pictures. All the report was quite misleading, as it usually happens when there are pros involved. Anyway, I went there on Thursday and everything was normal. I did notice that the ratio customer/girl was high, but it was quite late.

On a very related topic: I was once in FP when the Police broke in. Nothing special happened. Lights on, girls being sent upstairs to check them out, all staff and customers were quiet, etc.

Flowers Park Raided Last Wednesday?

Saw a short note in one of the Spanish newspapers that Flowers Park was raided by the police last Wednesday, who picked up about 30 girls on immigration-related issues. Anybody happen to be there when this happened?

Brenda or Carolina?

Quote Originally Posted by Out for Flesh
    I have been with this girl three times. The first time she was called Brenda (see my report here: http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...471#post366471), and she did whatever I asked her to do (I am a bit into domination). The second time was a bit of a problem: I agreed for two hours for some money, then when we were in the room conditions had changed, and it was either more money or less time or something like that. At that occasion I left the room like 5 minutes after entering it (I hadn't even undressed myself). I left her crying (or faking it -- I am not sure).
    On a second thought: I am not sure Brenda and the reported Carolina were the same girl. She was in FP last thursday and II talked to her using the name of Carolina. She looked at me with a strange face. But I had sworn that she went by the name of Carolina a couple of weeks ago. I took a couple of pictures of her (unluckily no face). I'll post them in short.

All in all, a so-and-so experience. Her bum is not what I remember it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Novio
    1. It's newer and doesn't have as established a client base, therefore the probability of negotiation on price is higher. I've gotten a bunch of dates for 50 euros.

2. They still run the first drink free coupon in the newspapers and Guia del Ocio, so I'm already ahead by 11-12 euros from the get-go.

3. From the western side of Madrid, I can get out to FA in about ten minutes.

4. They have a live DJ instead of a jukebox, so you can believe that you're in a "legit" discotech except that you can screw any girl in the joint if you want.

5. I like the fact that it's bigger. You're not cheek to jowl to other guys. And the higher ceiling and no-smoking zones actually make it possible to go there without inhaling second-hand smoke or having your clothes reek of smoke (important for those who need to have plausible deniability with spouses or family members).

True, you probably need to wait longer in FA to find the woman of your dreams (or at least for that night), but there are some diamonds there. On looks alone, I would put Brazilian Kelly or Venezolana Paula, the petite Carioca with the blonde/brunette two-tone hair-do, and several others against any of the girls working at other clubs.
    Novio,

(1) is probably true, though I never managed to get the girls lower the 60€ mark. That might be my lack of negotiating skills. I wonder if it will ever stablish a client base. There are offices around FP which make some white collar workers be regulars there.

(2) True. I miss the free coupons they were giving in FP.

(3) Opposite for me: 5 minutes from home to FP, and in my way back home from work every day. Very dangerous!

(4) That's true, but I do not care, actually.

(5) I also like it being bigger -- and cleaner. But I dislike that, being bigger, girls are also farther away, and there always seems to be half empty.

But, all in all, I do pay a visit to FA from time to time. I may be go tonight.

BTW, a place that has been receiving good reports elsewhere is Estark, near MercaMadrid. But I did not read almost anything about it here. Anyone has any experience with it? I really trust you, guys.

Carolina (who was Brenda)

Quote Originally Posted by Catalyst
    A pretty good looking girl with long blonde hair came on to me. She had a supermodel figure and when I felt her stomach it was hard as a rock. Her face was pretty, though she didn’t quite look 18 anymore. She later told me she was going to be 27 in a week or so. Her name was Carolina. She was very nice to me in the bar. We hugged, groped and even kissed, though it was mostly not on the mouth. This went on for a while with no talk of business and it got to the point where it would have been unfair not to go with her when we finally decided to get a room.

We took the elevator upstairs and she told me she needed 10 euros for the sheets and for condoms. I called bulls--- and said that it did not cost 10 euros for the sheets. I started to march into the room where they hand out the sheets to get them myself and she told me I wasn’t allowed to go in there, which the woman inside confirmed as soon as I got in the door. I saw another guy waiting for his girl and I asked him how much for the sheets. He said 5 euros. (I also asked him if it was 60 for the girl and he said “yes, 60 is the minimum.”) So I told her and she said yes it’s 5 euros for the sheets, plus5 euros for condoms. I said I had condoms. She said no, we need to use the condoms that they have here.

At this point I probably should have pulled the plug, but she had already been so nice with me in the bar I was willing to give her some slack. I said my condoms were perfectly fine and she gave in and took 5 euros for just the sheets. When we got to the room she said we need to discuss money and that it was 80 euros for sex. I said no, it was 60. She said she doesn’t do it for 60, and the other girls won’t do it for 60 either except maybe some Romanians. (Idiot, I love Romanians.) I said I was very sorry, if she wanted more than the other girls she should have said something sooner. Well, I should have asked her what her price was, she said; we didn’t discuss business. She seemed surprised that I wasn’t caving in right away. In fact if the guy I had just spoken to was right 80 might have been a reasonable price – if the better looking girls got more she was definitely one of them – but now she was going to pay for pulling that bs with the condoms. So I said she hadn’t discussed business either. Too bad, there seemed to have been a misunderstanding. She said OK, we go back downstairs then. I said yes. We started to leave the room and then she said ok, we can do it for 70. I decided not to play hardball and agreed.

It was fine. The only restriction that came into play was no cim. She laid on the sl-- talk a little thick and her wild gyrations and unconvincing cries of passion were a little distracting. When I got back downstairs I saw the guy I met at the bar and his first reaction was “that was quick”.
    I have been with this girl three times. The first time she was called Brenda (see my report here: http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...471#post366471), and she did whatever I asked her to do (I am a bit into domination). The second time was a bit of a problem: I agreed for two hours for some money, then when we were in the room conditions had changed, and it was either more money or less time or something like that. At that occasion I left the room like 5 minutes after entering it (I hadn't even undressed myself). I left her crying (or faking it -- I am not sure).

I spoke to her a week ago. She didn't seem to remember me. I asked her for a quote, and she always tries to be on the upper side by saying "I am by far the better looking girl in here". She seemed to be offended when I offered her a more regular amount. I remember that months ago she used to catch clients in 2 minutes. Now, she has to go around for some time until someone accepts her quotes.

My impression is that she is really in need of money. As for how she looks, well, I'd say she is definitely the better looking girl in the place with a hard body and an ass to die for --- which she gives to you without any problem. But I tend to prefer now girls a the less wild side of the life. Anyway when we managed to agree and have a full session she was superb.

BTW, her sister (who occasionally works in FP as well) also used Carolina as war name. This one is less appealing (before and after trying her) than our Carolina.

Factory Air -- Pros and Cons

Quote Originally Posted by Catalyst
    Part 1 – Factory Air blows

Why is there so much hype about this club? After reading the reports on this site I went there expecting it to be better than Flores. It’s a big club, so big that large areas of floor space were empty when I arrived.
    OK, I plead guilty to posting a lot about FA, but not to "hyping" it. I haven't been to Flowers Park (or "Flower" as the chicas call it) in probably a year or so, but a highway club is a highway club, and Factory Air has a number of advantages for me (not all chica-related).

1. It's newer and doesn't have as established a client base, therefore the probability of negotiation on price is higher. I've gotten a bunch of dates for 50 euros.

2. They still run the first drink free coupon in the newspapers and Guia del Ocio, so I'm already ahead by 11-12 euros from the get-go.

3. From the western side of Madrid, I can get out to FA in about ten minutes.

4. They have a live DJ instead of a jukebox, so you can believe that you're in a "legit" discotech except that you can screw any girl in the joint if you want.

5. I like the fact that it's bigger. You're not cheek to jowl to other guys. And the higher ceiling and no-smoking zones actually make it possible to go there without inhaling second-hand smoke or having your clothes reek of smoke (important for those who need to have plausible deniability with spouses or family members).

True, you probably need to wait longer in FA to find the woman of your dreams (or at least for that night), but there are some diamonds there. On looks alone, I would put Brazilian Kelly or Venezolana Paula, the petite Carioca with the blonde/brunette two-tone hair-do, and several others against any of the girls working at other clubs.

To each his own.

Day 1

Flores

I arrived late, maybe 1 AM, and the place was in full swing. I was impressed. It is a big place – maybe the size of a tennis court – and it was packed with girls, many of whom were beautiful. I started getting come-ons right away and partly to shield myself from them I saw a lone guy and went up to him to ask the prices. He confirmed what I had read here, namely that it was about 60 for the girls, though some ask for more, and there is no charge for the room (though you have to pay 5 euros for clean sheets, which he didn’t mention). He also asked right away if I wanted to have a drink with him. I ordered a beer and he tried to pay for it, which was really nice of him, though I didn’t let him. If he had bought me one I would have felt obliged to buy him one plus have one myself and the drinks were expensive – 9 euros and I left a 1 euro tip – plus it was late and I didn’t want to be drinking a lot.

A pretty good looking girl with long blonde hair came on to me. She had a supermodel figure and when I felt her stomach it was hard as a rock. Her face was pretty, though she didn’t quite look 18 anymore. She later told me she was going to be 27 in a week or so. Her name was Carolina. She was very nice to me in the bar. We hugged, groped and even kissed, though it was mostly not on the mouth. This went on for a while with no talk of business and it got to the point where it would have been unfair not to go with her when we finally decided to get a room.

We took the elevator upstairs and she told me she needed 10 euros for the sheets and for condoms. I called bulls--- and said that it did not cost 10 euros for the sheets. I started to march into the room where they hand out the sheets to get them myself and she told me I wasn’t allowed to go in there, which the woman inside confirmed as soon as I got in the door. I saw another guy waiting for his girl and I asked him how much for the sheets. He said 5 euros. (I also asked him if it was 60 for the girl and he said “yes, 60 is the minimum.”) So I told her and she said yes it’s 5 euros for the sheets, plus5 euros for condoms. I said I had condoms. She said no, we need to use the condoms that they have here.

At this point I probably should have pulled the plug, but she had already been so nice with me in the bar I was willing to give her some slack. I said my condoms were perfectly fine and she gave in and took 5 euros for just the sheets. When we got to the room she said we need to discuss money and that it was 80 euros for sex. I said no, it was 60. She said she doesn’t do it for 60, and the other girls won’t do it for 60 either except maybe some Romanians. (Idiot, I love Romanians.) I said I was very sorry, if she wanted more than the other girls she should have said something sooner. Well, I should have asked her what her price was, she said; we didn’t discuss business. She seemed surprised that I wasn’t caving in right away. In fact if the guy I had just spoken to was right 80 might have been a reasonable price – if the better looking girls got more she was definitely one of them – but now she was going to pay for pulling that bs with the condoms. So I said she hadn’t discussed business either. Too bad, there seemed to have been a misunderstanding. She said OK, we go back downstairs then. I said yes. We started to leave the room and then she said ok, we can do it for 70. I decided not to play hardball and agreed.

It was fine. The only restriction that came into play was no cim. She laid on the sl-- talk a little thick and her wild gyrations and unconvincing cries of passion were a little distracting. When I got back downstairs I saw the guy I met at the bar and his first reaction was “that was quick”.

There was a beautiful small girl with dry fluffy shoulder length bleached blonde hair who I had noticed during a couple of trips around the bar. I went up to her and we made some nice chit chat. Then I asked if she wanted to go with me. Yes. I said 60 euros? And she said yes.

She was very sweet and shy. She didn’t want to do a bj, which was disappointing, but she wasn’t a fussy professional. Her name was Adriana. She was only 18 and was very innocent. We had nice sex and afterwards she stayed with me for over an hour just talking. She was from Bucharest and was spending 3 months in Madrid working full time. She slept at the club and worked during every hour that it was open, which sounded exhausting and a little dull. Her hair wasn’t natural because maybe she thought blondes would be more popular, but also because she didn’t want to be recognized when she went back home where she had been working as a waitress.

Posting Limitations