"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Zurich

+ Add Report
Page 237 of 355 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 247 287 337 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 5316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

4 Day Zurich report: Mixed results. Happy ending

I did a 4 day Zurich (Wed-Sat: May 13-16) trip that had mixed results, with luckily a happy ending.

This trip was sort of a comedy of errors; some in my control (hotel, jet lag, $) and some not (line-up, weather, holidays).

Some caveats: with the risk of sounding schizophrenic; I may have to retract some of my unilateral assertions (both positive & negative) from my lengthy report on my last trip in Nov '14. This is more a result of learning experiences and less to bash / push up any venue.

First some tips:

-Holidays: Swiss / Zurich has too many; I landed on 30 or 40 days after Easter (Epiphany? This is a non-holiday in most of universe; but NATIONAL holiday in Swiss. It was Thursday, so many took a 3 day weekend and city was deserted and line-up at all clubs was sparse. Research EVERY known Swiss holiday and don't go then!

-Weather: Was rainy two days: again negative impact at clubs / line up.

-Hotel: splurge on better ones. I did the Sorrell Seidenhoff on Bahnhoffstrs. (very noisy till 3 am with drunken pre-holiday punters; mickey mouse air-conditioners). Switched to Sheraton Neu Schloss; more expensive but worth it.

-Jet-Lag: Hotel / trying to catch free breakfast buffet at 10 am hurt my jet lag for 2 days and damper on half of trip. Slept off jet lag last time sleeping till 1 pm at silent rooms at Swissotel and Best Western for $75 less!

Day 1:

So. Landed Wed and had late dinner at Zeughaller and headed over to Club Aphrodisia at 9 pm.

-Line-up was terrible.

-The two stunners (Mara / Andrea) were totally stand-offish; came in for 2-3 mins and went upstairs with bottles. They clearly have established themselves as the top 1% of girls and have no time for other customers.

-The management has clearly relaxed the standards; there was even one gal who was clearly in late 30's if not 40.

-Conclusion: 1-2 stunners can make-break your impression of a club; especially if you bang them back-to-back on same night; then can't bang them again next time!

Day 2:

-Arrived at Globe at 12:15 pm.

-Line-up was better than Aphro; a number of petite early 20's students types; one blonde.

-Saw Howie's Macy recommendation; can see allure, not for me.

-Waited until 2 pm to see if any stunners.

-Picked a petite blonde and had a nice session.

-Had Lunch (burger) not bad.

-Left around 7 pm; overall, not a great experience.

Had dinner a Cafe Lipp (recommend, off Bahnhoffstr).

-Headed to Club Aphro at 10 pm.

-Same terrible line up; finally broke down and picked a 7/8; credit card declined / fraud alert.

-Was somewhat relieved as paying CHF280 for 7/8 was not appetizing.

Day 3:

-Jet-lag; bad night sleep, rain.

-Trained it over to Club Boombastic. AVOID; total waste.

-Got to Globe at 2:30 pm.

-Saw a 22 German Blonde, 9; who was to be booked from 2-6 pm by two 18 yr old kids.

-Had Lunch (Filet Mignon; quite good in Pepper sauce).

-Picked a Slim Blond, 24,8; session was average: can't touch pussy; stiff legs; didn't like heat / sweat.

-Left early; check Club Life on way back (quick bus ride from Dubendorf Station) not worth it.

-Late dinner; back to Aphro; terrible again.

-Picked another 7/8; in room tells me she's on menstrual period; I ask for immediate refund and leave.

Day 4:

-Sunny; rested up.

-Back at Globe by 2 bang a super hot Blonde 9 within 5 minutes of walking in; saved the whole trip.

-Super tight pussy; perfect body; drilled her deep & hard no mercy.

-Back out, found the 22 yr old German; she was now bull shitting again about another appointment (while wandering floors aimlessly); told her Ciao!

Nice dinner at Zeughaller again; stopped in Aphro on way back to hotel; 6 girls; left after free beer.

Risks:

Line-up risk is a MAJOR factor in ALL these clubs.

I spent 4 days on the ground in sun / rain / wind night / day; there is some serious luck of the draw.

1-3 girls can really make or break your trip.

Recommendation:

Waiting around for anything greater than 45 minutes is a waste of time and recipe for aggravation.

If you arrive and line-up is OK / Avg. Pick the best acceptable features (eg, skinny, young, big tits) and settle on having two girls per outing.

Most of us on these trips have sunk costs and best to spread out / maximize benefits if your trip hits bumps.

Conclusion:

For me Globe / Aphro is not worth coming to 3 x per year; line ups seem stagnant and line-up risk can kill a $2-3 K trip.

I can frankly bang hotter chicks from online dating sites / apps here in USA (NYC / Hollywood). God Bless America!

Globe / Aphro are what they are; for a certain demographic they are the only option to bang slim, attractive, young women.

For most single bachelors, its a once every eighteen months excursion; you will definitely experience the time of your life sometimes; just like in real world!

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaIndigo  [View Original Post]
    But is there a trade off, certainly, in terms of looks, lineup and service, Switzerland wins hands down.
    These are the four things I get each & every time I visit Globe:
    1) A consistently high quality line-up with plenty of options.
    2) A consistently outstanding level of service from genuinely eager-to-please ladies.
    3) A complete lack of sharkiness / upselling / time-cheating.
    4) The enjoyment of public sex, i.e. sessions within the club without needing to go into a room.
    Others may not experience any or all of this when they visit, but why that is of no concern to me.
    Also, although I have never have had cause to complain, at Globe I'd feel confident of a fair hearing. Don't get that feeling at many of the German FKKs.

The German clubs I've visited (Palace-FRA, Oase, World, Sharks, Artemis, GT-NRW) may deliver on some of these things on some visits, but never consistently on all four points. Point 3 disqualifies some of them every visit (Palace, Artemis), and Point 4 is pretty much unique to Globe (except for kinos, or some smaller NRW clubs I believe).
    So, I don't make a choice between Globe and German clubs, as I don't rate them as appealing alternatives (unless I happen to be in their neighbourhood, which is rare for me).

Frankly, I'm at the point in my 30+ year mongering life that anything else would bore me. And, I'm willing to pay the Zurich prices as a result.
    If I find something better, then I'll embrace that, but in the meantime I'll enjoy Globe and put up with its short-comings (too hot / too smokey / music often too loud).

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaIndigo  [View Original Post]
    I was in Amsterdam all weekend to meet a friend. It is only 50 for suck and fuck, but since I get much better service in Switzerland for 150 or 105, I decided not to fuck at all all weekend in Amsterdam, Friday night to Sunday night. Switzerland has spoiled me and I won't pay for Amsterdam anymore and there were many hot girls around in the windows.
    I agree with your thinking here. Paying less doesn't necessarily add up to value either. It's a fine balance isn't it? And I too would not waste my time (and money) mongering in Amsterdam. Been there, done that and we all know there's much better action out there to be had all over the world. Oh, and Brazil is an ass lover's paradise on this earth! Just check out my posts in the anal connoisseurs section LOL!

Globe Visit. Today

Back for the 3rd time and first of 2015, in Zurich for just 1 day.

I caught the tram and then train vs my previous trips which were by taxi and were very expensive.

You never know which ladies are there on the day so a little disappointed when I saw the tagesplan as wanted to see Nichole and Becca specifically.

Arrived at 3:30 pm and a solid line up of about 30 ladies with fewer stunners than my previous visits, for me stunners are 8. 5+/10, I like the slim brunette look which Globe is normally strong in.

I ended up having 2 sessions with Leila and 1 with a new girl Kati.

I saw Leila on a previous visit and she is hotter than ever, the great thing is she did anal with me in both sessions which she declined to do when I saw her previously.

She was in the mood so my lucky day, it ain't cheap but for me she is one of the hottest in the total line up so more than happy to pay.

Kati is new and a really good looking blonde, slightly bigger (size 8) than my normal choices but was really good, would have repeated with her but the second session with Leila finished me off for the night.

Great meal in between sessions and while you do pay for it the quality is really good so no issue for me.

Overall a good visit and Globe continues to be my go to club in Zurich.

On more note on service in Switzerland

I was in Amsterdam all weekend to meet a friend. It is only 50 for suck and fuck, but since I get much better service in Switzerland for 150 or 105, I decided not to fuck at all all weekend in Amsterdam, Friday night to Sunday night. Switzerland has spoiled me and I won't pay for Amsterdam anymore and there were many hot girls around in the windows.

Zurich vs other places

Okay,

I felt like writing something but I wanted to hear the others first. I have mongered in 9 countries but all in Europe. First of all Switzerland is not cheap, that is why I occasionally go to Germany to monger. But is there a trade off, certainly, in terms of looks, lineup and service, Switzerland wins hands down.

I usually get good service at places like Aca and Samya, I have had only one girl give me unsatisfactory service there, but in Switzerland the service is way better. I don't even think or worry about how the girl will be in the Globe, Club History, FKK Swiss, Bumalps and the like. I just choose on looks. What Eric Cartman experienced at the globe, I never ever have, I have always had a good time there.

Now unlike Brazil you will find slender gazelles, but since they are mostly Romanian they won't be blond. I think Romanian girls are way better looking than Brazilians but this is a matter of taste, they are not blond. And about looks, I have started to lose my once, oh wow I am in heaven, feeling in German FKKs, since the lineup in Switzerland is usually way better.

The Globe beats Artemis, Golden Time. Vienna hands down. I think Cartman is used to Brazilian girls and how to interact with them. I have Romanian girls figured out well, and I usually have a really pleasant conversation and know how to get the most of them, IMHO, so maybe he isn't used to the style and nature of these girls. About the girl in the globe charging for the finger, I have always had this for free when I was into it in the Czech Republic, a much harder place to get good service. I don't think Eric gave it his all, since he didn't feel the same vibes he feels in Brazil.

I will say one thing, if any place on Earth has Switzerland beaten though, it is Brazil. I love ass and Brazil could be an ass lovers paradise.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCane  [View Original Post]
    Begging your pardon, but the principle comparison I made was Switzerland versus Germany and Spain. Let's look at Germany first. You can go there just one country to the north and find the same quality of girls for the same overall level of performance for half the price of what you would pay in Switzerland! Not only that, but everything else such as food, transportation, hotels, and so on costs significantly less in Germany than it does in Switzerland. The cost for P4 P is a bit more in Spain versus Germany, but it's still substantially lower than it is in Switzerland. I didn't see Cartman say a thing about looking for "cheap" sex. In fact, there's nothing cheap about the place we both love the most (Brazil). What we're talking about is getting "value" for our mongering dollar. Switzerland as a destination of value? And it most assuredly is not!
    Regarding costs I have nothing to add. But what you say about value is something different. I think for what I get its fairly valued.

Now, some guys can never be convinced otherwise. Going on and on about how the women look so much better at the clubs in Switzerland and how their performance level is so much higher. If they want to believe that and spend twice the money, then great that's on them. Knock yourselves out! But for those of us who don't "buy it" and who know from direct experience that said claims simply aren't true, we would only be helping to perpetuate a disservice upon those guys who haven't been to Switzerland, and who might be tempted to "bite" and plan a trip based on what the majority of knowledgeable, seasoned mongers take to be untruths. I don't mean untruths as in flat out lies. I'm talking about flawed perceptions and conclusions drawn after ignoring the cold, hard facts of the matter. Facts to be found in plain view by any level-headed monger sizing up the situation.
    Costs can objectively be measured, beauty and level of service not. I have been in a few places like Rio and Medellin and must say I really like latinas and the vibe in some places like 4 x4 in Rio. If I want Latinas I have to travel to latin america. I won't go to Zurich. If somebody does not like Romanians or Germans don't go to Zurich.

Regarding beauty I am cautious about 10's. In my life so far I have maybe seen 20 women in the whole world I would rate as a beautiful 10. One of them was a WG in Medellin. So for me there is no place at all full of 10's. But there can be some really good looking girls be found in clubs like 4 x4 or Club Globe. I remember a WG in Club Globe looking like young Catherine Deneuve. You won't find such a girl in Rio. Zurich is a good destination to find really good looking girls. Even compared to Rio.

But it is not easy. First of all they are not always working (they have holidays) and there are many guys who want them too and they have money. I remember seeing at the parking lot of Club Globe 3 Ferraris at one time. I also remember the girl who looked like Catherine Deneuve telling me that I. E. Wednesdays she has two fixed customers. One for a few hours in the afternoon and one the rest of the evening.

So normally even if you stayed many hours at Club Globe you probably wouldn't see this girl. So if someone just comes one or two times to a Club in Zurich and thinks he has seen the girls there he probably has not seen the best girls.

I have visited some clubs in Zurich for a few times so I think I do know what I can expect and what I have to do to fulfill my expectations. And regarding beauty Zurich is a good destination (not the best) but if you really want to get the most / the best ones you have to spend time.

Regarding service I have made experiences with WGs who don't like to do this or that (I. E. Kissing) but mostly after you go to the room. Even in Brazil. Not so in Zurich. And french kissing is standard. I really like that and am willing to pay for this. So you can't compare a WG in Zurich against a Brazileira full of passion but generally the service is high. If she goes to the room with you she will at least deliver mediocre but most likely good service (pussy fingering is not standard though).

Quote Originally Posted by EricCartman  [View Original Post]
    OK intrepid readers. Last day in Zurich. 3 stops. It was a public holiday today but we soldiered on.
    Public holiday is generally a bad day because all the locals have time too.

In summary, before the details, I will say the following. I think Zurich is overpriced and overrated (based on what had been told to me) vs. What I can get at home in Brazil, or even what I remember getting in some FKKs, and certainly what I have gotten in Thailand. On a CPF (cost per fuck) basis, Zurich has worked out to just about as much as you pay in the USA where all this is illegal.
    The price is higher compared to other destinations. Thats true. But I wouldn't rate it overprized. And if you say its overrated than compared to what rating? For me (not for the average monger) Zurich is a good destination if you know where and how to look.

One more comment would be that the girls I've met at the Zurich clubs seem to be much more "hardened professionals" than the ones I regularly meet in Brazil.
    Thats true. Only professionals who worked in other places before come to Zurich. That has a good side and a bad side as always.

We started off "early" today with a trip to Club Aphrodisia in downtown. ... There were 10 girls working, 6 in the bar when we got there and some others filtered in.
    Club Aphrodisia is better visited after 6 pm (check the daily plan. Most girls start working at 6 pm or later). If there are only 10 girls working make sure the girl you want is working else its useless going there early. You should head early for Club Globe and later come back to Club Aphrodisia (I do that occasionally when there are too many customers at Club Globe and I can't get hold of the girls I like).

I read reports here about guys raving about Aphrodisia don't buy the hype! It was much worse than Club Life and much worse than Bumsalp.
    Sorry if you make the fault and came too early and give such a statement than you don't know how to read the forum and read the Tagesplan of the Club you visit. Rating by that experience is ridiculous.

Hopped the train 2 more stops to where Globe is. Definitely had say 10-15 more girls working than Bumsalp, but not 40-50 girls.
    The daily plan at Club Globe is quite accurate (maybe a girl is ill and won't come) so if a girl is listed that day she is working that day. Probably you just don't see them because they are working.

Great girl. Excellent vanilla performance. Perfectly groomed and cleaned "nether region" by the way no smell, nothing to spook me.
    Thats the norm.

So I made some rounds and ultimately settled on a tall blonde (bottle blonde) named Angelika. Said she was from Moldavia. We had a short discussion in the hall. I told her, look, all I really want now is some deep kissing, a long, slow BBBJ with deep throat, for you to finger my butt, and that's it. I asked her "Does that sound OK?" She agreed. At no point did she say anything would be extra and given I had just received the same from NICOLE an hour earlier, I had no reason to think so. Up in the room, Angelika started off great great kissing, great dirty talk, fantastic deep BBBJ. It was really great. And then she grabbed a condom and pushed her finger against my butt, and said "This will be 100 extra. " Instant boner killer.
    I did session with Angelika and she is one I recommend. You said that her service was good so what was bad is the extra cost she wanted. And without knowing what has been said I can't say if it was a misunderstanding or a upselling technique from her (I don't remember her doing this on me). You can always complain at the reception and they care about this things. Unlike other clubs in other countries.

I would still say that Bumsalp has a more friendly, fun vibe than Globe.
    Mostly that's true. But there are times (late at night) when at Club Globe maybe 7-8 romanian girls go on stage and party together.

Now, Nicole was a top-class basic lay. No anal, nothing out of the ordinary. But a killer body, good technique, and good attitude. The difference is that at Club Life, Candy came and sat with me for 20 minutes after. At Globe, Nicole only reappeared for a minute, smiled at me, and went off to get boned by another customer for a while.
    The best girls at Club Globe are very busy. And they are professionals. So sitting with them for maybe 20 minutes is often impossible. That depends on the girl. What I don't get is how you rate a Club. So you say you had 1 top-class basic lay and 1 which you enjoyed until she maybe tried to upsell. And then you say its overrated and overprized.

My rating is different. And one thing is that you can expect from every girl a good service. I remember a girl in Bukarest (the capital of Romania) with whom I agreed for 1 hour, and then after I came she left telling me its only 1 pop. I experienced this kind of shit everywhere except in good clubs like Club Globe and this is one reason I like it (and so cost or value is relative if I pay 100 per hour but 2 out of 3 girls try some shit on me its no good value. If its 250 CHF per hour with a friendly professional girl with no shit its good value for me). Its not full of 10's but there are some really good looking ones and I don't have to worry whether she gives good service. Sometimes a girl even will shower together with me after I paid her for a session.

Still

You guys are funny. Look. What's really of value is finding good places to fuck girls in places you had to go for work. Whats not of value paying a plane ticket and hotel to go to a place to then find girls to fuck because then you have other expenses which you can't exclude from the total costs.

I went and the girls were hot and the one I picked was really fun. Sorry that annoys people who want to spend their time promoting one place over another.

Cane nails it

Begging your pardon, but the principle comparison I made was Switzerland versus Germany and Spain. Let's look at Germany first. You can go there just one country to the north and find the same quality of girls for the same overall level of performance for half the price of what you would pay in Switzerland! Not only that, but everything else such as food, transportation, hotels, and so on costs significantly less in Germany than it does in Switzerland. The cost for P4 P is a bit more in Spain versus Germany, but it's still substantially lower than it is in Switzerland. I didn't see Cartman say a thing about looking for "cheap" sex. In fact, there's nothing cheap about the place we both love the most (Brazil). What we're talking about is getting "value" for our mongering dollar. Switzerland as a destination of value? And it most assuredly is not!

Now, some guys can never be convinced otherwise. Going on and on about how the women look so much better at the clubs in Switzerland and how their performance level is so much higher. If they want to believe that and spend twice the money, then great that's on them. Knock yourselves out! But for those of us who don't "buy it" and who know from direct experience that said claims simply aren't true, we would only be helping to perpetuate a disservice upon those guys who haven't been to Switzerland, and who might be tempted to "bite" and plan a trip based on what the majority of knowledgeable, seasoned mongers take to be untruths. I don't mean untruths as in flat out lies. I'm talking about flawed perceptions and conclusions drawn after ignoring the cold, hard facts of the matter. Facts to be found in plain view by any level-headed monger sizing up the situation.

Every now and then, we need reports like Cartman's to help set the record straight about Switzerland and re-balance the discussion. So, for you guys who have never been to Switzerland? You can be "pardoned" for going once and checking it out for yourself. Indeed, if you are a true international monger warrior then this is precisely what you must do! Just remember, we told you so! And if you are one of the ones who, after the first time, you keep going and going and returning to Switzerland? Well then, you're free to blow your hard-earned money as you please! Carry on! And see you in Frankfurt or Madrid!
    Amen! I went to Zurich expecting to find Instagram model quality girls, and was willing to pay up for that. What I found as detailed in my reports was very different.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

First time to Zurich. Only had time for one trip and since I was downtown and it was a holiday Monday I went to Aphrodesia.
    Which is really just to say that for everyone complaining that Zurich isn't like south America. Duh. Why would anyone think that one of the financial and banking capitals of the world is going to be a place to go for cheap sex with hot girls. Its going to be a place you go for not cheap sex but with knockouts. And it is.
    Yes, of course, you went to the club and had an amazing time. Reads just like fiction. Well done.

And see you in Frankfurt or Madrid!
    Oh, and I should add that Frankfurt is also one of the world's major financial and banking capitals!

Cheap v. Value

Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    Which is really just to say that for everyone complaining that Zurich isn't like south America. Duh. Why would anyone think that one of the financial and banking capitals of the world is going to be a place to go for cheap sex with hot girls. Its going to be a place you go for not cheap sex but with knockouts. And it is.

Every now and then, we need reports like Cartman's to help set the record straight about Switzerland and re-balance the discussion. So, for you guys who have never been to Switzerland? You can be "pardoned" for going once and checking it out for yourself. Indeed, if you are a true international monger warrior then this is precisely what you must do! Just remember, we told you so! And if you are one of the ones who, after the first time, you keep going and going and returning to Switzerland? Well then, you're free to blow your hard-earned money as you please! Carry on! And see you in Frankfurt or Madrid!

Zurich report: aphrodesia

Hi.

First time to Zurich. Only had time for one trip and since I was downtown and it was a holiday Monday I went to Aphrodesia. I'm familiar with all the complaints but I liked it. The bar was nice and I had 2 drinks while looking at a lineup of about 15 stunning girls. I picked the one I liked best: Penelope http://www.clubaphrodisia.ch/erotik-...m_Recordset1=9.

There's no picture of her but she was tall, gorgeous face, nice fake tits and perfect body and ass. Really amazing ass. We went up to room and I showered and then she showered then we started fucking around. First just me sitting on the bar stool and deep tongue kissing while I really held onto her ass and then she turned around and kinda dry fucked my dick between her ass while I palmed her tits and we talked a bit. Then she went down for a really deep blow job and sucked hard. We went to the bed and I ate her pussy and ass a bit and had three fingers inside and then we spun around and did some 69 and then tit fucking and then I had her lay her head of the bed while I stood up and fucked the hell out of her face she was really awesome. We then fucked in a lot of other positions with a rubber, went back to BBBJ and tit fucking,. She told me I have 10 minutes left and I asked if she would swallow. She said that's extra, so I asked her to get another rubber and I fucked her until I filled the bag. She was really fun. Best ride I've had in a while. The price was not cheap, but there were no regrets and she was a 10 in looks and a 8 or 9 in performance. She's about the same price its true for girls in the US when they tour, but also, cheaper than most of her looks and skills. (a lot of big city girls that look this good and fuck this well are 400-500 $ in price, not 325 $US, so. Not bad deal, just not a great deal).

Its true you get cheaper girls in poor countries like in south america, but that's just how the world works. So no one should be surprised that a hot girl who fucks is going to cost more in Switzerland than in Argentina, for example.

Anyhow. I had a great time and would go back anytime I'm in Zurich.

Specific Girl in Globe

I have not managed to spend time with a specific girl at Globe and wanted to know if anybody knows her name.

She is best described as having a bit of an aloof type attitude, the 2 times I have seen her she went with regulars on long bookings.

She has long dark hair with some highlights and while not large she has a slightly bigger build than the majority, from what I can recall she has tattoos of wings on her back.

Thank You!

In summary, before the details, I will say the following. I think Zurich is overpriced and overrated (based on what had been told to me) vs. What I can get at home in Brazil, or even what I remember getting in some FKKs, and certainly what I have gotten in Thailand. On a CPF (cost per fuck) basis, Zurich has worked out to just about as much as you pay in the USA where all this is illegal. Now I will say that if you like the slim, Romanian body type, then that is one thing in the favor here. And the facilities are reasonable, well-kept. It's not to criticize those of you who enjoy Zurich just a heads up to any globetrotters who, like me, maybe hear of Globe being full of "10's" and think, wow, finally a chance to bang those Instagram "Dubai porta-potties" I keep reading about on TheDirty.com. It's not.

Anyway, onto Germany and FKKs for 6 days. More to follow in the appropriate forums there.

Cartman
    Thank you for keeping it real and telling it like it is about Switzerland! You're a seasoned, traveled monger, and I knew you would be able to correctly size up the Swiss clubs with a level-headed comparison with the offerings in other countries. Now, on to the the Fatherland where you most certainly will have a much, much better time. And even if you don't, then at least you will have paid a lot less for it!

By the way, that story about what the Moldovan did pissed me off! She rooked you! Never, ever let these tutes get over and take advantage of you like that man! I wouldn't have paid her thieving, under performing ass 100 francs extra and let's just take it to the front desk then! They count on the monger just caving. Fuck that! I'm tired of reading about the scams of these tutes and the posts of mongers who are quick to defend crooked tute behaviors no matter what!

Posting Limitations