La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Zurich

+ Add Report
Page 296 of 356 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 306 346 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 5326
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Bumsalp

I went to Club Dream but they didn't open until 13:00 even thought I thought their site said they opened at 12:00 on Saturday so I went around the corner to Bumsalp. The gps wanted me to drive down a closed road so I drove down the road Club Dream was on, cut through a parking lot and made it to Lagerstrasse.

I paid the 90 chf and decided I didn't need to change into a robe to go upstairs and sit in a bar.

There were about 10 girls working but the receptionist said there'd be around 30 by 14:00. I left around 16:00 and only saw 15 or so when I left. Maybe another 10 were with clients but it didn't seem like there were as many there that early as they said would be there. I'm sure it's busier later, I only saw 5 guys the whole time I was there.

I waited a while to see who else would show up, had 3 E Europeans comes sit on my lap or snuggle up next to me. I told them I wanted to see the whole lineup before I made my choice. There was one nice blond there that I would have done but she didn't seem interested in approaching me, jealous of my hair maybe, I don't know.

I met a petite brunette and talked a bit and after it didn't seem like the other 20 were going to be rolling in soon, I took her to a room for an hour. 200chf. Don't recall her name, don't recognize her on the site photos but she had 5 tasteful tattoos.

Started with DATY, she really got off, got a little BBBJ, okay but nothing special, she's keep stopping for no reason so I got bored and we screwed in a few different positions. When we did mish, she put her hand on her crotch, presumably to make sure I didn't eject the condom or something. I found it distracting.

I was with 3 women in Switzerland and every one of them did the hand on the crotch move. I've slept with hundreds of women and at least 100 pros and I've never had any of them do condom control like that, except these three at two different places in Zurich, nor have I ever had a condom come off or break during sex.

Any ideas why all three in Zurich did this? Is it a Swiss thing?

You can take the 10 tram straight from the airport

It is the fastest and shortest way to get to club rouge

Club Rouge

Club Rouge is a small FKK near Oerlikon.

http://club-rouge.ch

Getting There

Club Rouge is at Siewerdtstrasse 69 directly across the street from the Zuerich Messe and Hallenstadion. From the airport or the Zuerich main station, go to Oerlikon station. There are many options to get to Oerlikon.

It is possible to walk from the Oerlikon station in under 15 minutes. From Marktplatz head east on Querstrasse. Take a left on Birnbaumstrasse and a right on Siewerdstrasse. Club Rouge is on the left. One can take the number 10 or 11 tram or the 63 or 781 bus to the Messe / Hallenstadion stop. The 781 bus goes to the airport.

Go into the door marked '69' and up two flights of stairs after being buzzed in. Reception is to the right and down the hall and the receptionist shoulg greet you.

The Deal

Entry fee is CHF80. There are two lockers: one behind the reception for your wallet and other valuables; one near the showers. You are given a robe and towel at the desk. Sandals are in the shower room and not arranged by size.

A half-hour session is currently CHF160 and an hour is CHF230. There is no charge for the rooms. A 15 minute quicky is on the menu for CHF110, but as with other clubs, the ladies are reluctant to accept such a short time.

Club Rouge is small and doesn't appear to have all the amenities of larger clubs. Twelve ladies were on when I got there. There were maybe 4 guys. Two of the ladies were making out with each other for no reason in particular. Not necessarily for show or to get attention, they just seemed to be really into each other. It is in a more urban environment and everything is on the same floor. Judging from reception and what I've read, I would guess that the place is run by the ladies in contrast to the macho environments of the other clubs. In many ways that is a welcome change.

Lena

I went up to the bar and sat next two a woman in a white dress. She asked if I wanted anything to drink. Her name was Lena and she was from Hungary. We flirted and got to know one another, the went to the room. She was sexy in a trashy kind of way. She told me she loves sex and that was all I needed to hear. I whispered to her that I love sex too.

We went upstairs to a private room. I won't go into a lot of detail. Lena treated me well, took care of my needs and pampered me afterwards. The biggest turnoff was that her mouth tasted like an ashtray. I got my money's worth. Extras were not on the menu, but that was OK.

Bumsalp-Michelle

Bumsalp is an FKK that presents itself as the fun alternative saunaclub.

http://www.bumsalp.ch/

Getting There

Bumsalp is located at Lagerstrasse 7, Duebendorf, CH-8600. From the Zurich main station take either the S3 train in the direction of Wetzikon or the S12 train in the direction of Suezach. Get off at Stettbach Station.

Easiest way is to take the number 12 tram one stop to the Duebendorf Ringwiesen stop. From there continue North on Ringstrasse one block to Lagerstrasse. Turn left on Lagerstrasse and Bumsalp is on the left.

It is also possible to walk from Stettbach, heading east on Zurichstrasse one block, left on Hochbordstrasse for three long industrial blocks and right on Lagerstrasse. Number 7 is on the right. You can also follow the tram tracks if you stay on Zurichstrasse to Ringstrasse.

The Deal

Entry fee is CHF90. There are two lockers: one outside the locker room for your wallet and other valuables; one near the showers. You are given a robe at the desk. Sandals and towels are inside the shower room.

Private rooms run CHF30 on top of the entry fee and provider fee. There seems to be less in the way of public sex at Bumsalp, but there is some.

Bumsalp. Three floors. The bar, kino and buffet are upstairs. Across from the buffet, there is a stage for pole dancing. There is a buffet. Non-alcoholic drinks are unlimited for free; alcoholic drinks are all charged against the key number and you pay when you leave. The hot tub, wet sauna, dry sauna are in the basement. There is also a professional masseuse for CHF60, massage only.

Bumsalp recently started to offer 15 minute quickies for CHF80 plus the room fee. The ladies don't seem to think too highly about that deal and none of them were eager to take me up on it when it was suggested. A half hour is CHF 120 plus the room fee. Hourly is CHF240 plus and longer rates are subject to negotiation. Kinks and extras seem to be pretty limited.

On a Saturday afternoon, I was told that 42 girls were working. Staff is Swiss and they wear traditional Swiss outfits, but they are not providers. Providers are mostly Eastern European, but a number of Latin American and Asian women were there as well. I went up to a woman who was sitting near the dance area and asked in German if I could sit next to her. She said no. Strike one. I didn't see another guy hanging with her and she apparently was there just to dance. By my eyes, she was the most beautiful woman there, the only one who might be a 10.

I was approached by a few Romanian women who might best be described as 'sharky. ' I asked them a few questions. They were not interested in quickies and I wasn't really interested in them either. Several women had limited English and limited interest in me. It was a more relaxed environment, more keyed to the locals and the regulars. The local boards refer to Bumsalp as the rebel alliance gathering place in contrasto the Globe's empire.

Michelle

After strolling around, I met up with a woman in a tight blue dress. Michelle is German and also spoke good English. I found her to be sturdy, straightforward and she seemed very interested in me. We talked a bit. She wanted a private room and a half hour with me. I obliged.

http://www.bumsalp.ch/erotik-club-zu...alerie_id=1198

We went downstairs to a private room. We began with DATY and 69. We then moved on to cowgirl. She had a hard time taking all of me. We had a mirror at the end of the room and she really liked looking at herself, so I suggested we move to reverse cowgirl. She didn't know what I was talking about so I showed her. She squatted down but again could not get it all in. We moved back to mish, then to doggie. As slowly as I went, she still stayed tight and it took a while for her to finally take all of me and get into it until she could come. Once she had her orgasm, I shot my load.

Teeny massage

I just got back from doing Candy and Barbie at the Teeny massage in Zurich. I didn't really see anyone who caught my eye on their site but since admission was free I thought I'd go see who was working. If you click on "mieter" on their site, you go to a page with a couple dozen 19-23yo gals. None of them on I page I saw in the place, but, there were two that were even more to my liking that what was on the page that I assumed was photos of their crew.

I was greeted at the door by Candy, a 21 yo Polish girl in bra and panties and a completely naked blond around the same age (she only did massage though, didn't get her name.

I did an hour with Candy, very friendly, gave me a short back rub, did some DATY that she enjoyed, got a decent CBJ and a then some cowgirl, doggie and mish. No extra charges, no expectation of a tip.

I saw another one I liked and stayed another hour with her. Barbie was thin, petite brunette from Hungary. She only spoke German and Hungarian but it was no problem. Has a massage, DATY (she came twice) CBJ, a few positions and had a great time.

Neither of them kissed on the lips, Candy said no fingers in the pussy when I asked what was and wasn't allowed, and for one reason or another, both of them kept a hand on their pubic mound during mish sex.

It was hard to find without directions. It's not on Stampfenbachstrasse really, there is a restaurant at that address. To get there, walk a few meters downhill from the restaurant, walk up Bekenhof strasse, turn left a few meters from the corner and you'll see a sign that says 102. Go right a few meters past the sign and walk to the top floor of the residential building.

300chf an hour but well worth it inho

Update: I looked at their site again that the " mieter" button went to and Candi and Barbie were on there. Candi recently dyed her hair blond and both of them were cuter in person so I didn't recall seeing them.
    Another thing, I don't know if there was a special or they both liked the cut of my jib but the sites say 400 an hour and there were extra charges for 69 and stuff but both only charged 300/hr and 69 was free. At least for me, ymmv
    Last edited by SexPerimenter; 09-09-12 at 05:37. Reason: Additional info

Red Light District

While taking a break from my other research priorities, I decided to take a stroll in District IV. Starting along Sihlquai I really saw nothing to write about. It was dusk and I saw none of the legendary ladies seeking a ride from passing cars.

Then I turned left on Langstrasse. As before, the situation was sad. Langstrasse is pretty much Zuerich's damaged goods and remainders. More pimps than providers and the providers there were obviously having issues. Tne look is jeans and t-shirts. The women are older, never Swiss, and most have signs of physical abuse of some sort-missing teeth, bruises, difficulty walking. It is really sad.

One provider grabbed me by the arm and I had difficulty shaking her off. The locals joke about Langstrasse and generally avoid it, but it seems to be auslanders catering to other auslanders of limited financial circumstances. If that is what you want and it is your scene, you can find it here.

There appears to be an old historical 3rd stroll along Weststrasse, Seebahnstrasse and near the Wiedekon station, but there were not any women working on that day at that hour.

[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Globe visit: 11:30 am to 2:30 pm

I arrived at Zurich airport around 10:30 am, a little earlier than expected. My intention was to use public transport (the rail system) to get from the Zurich airport to the club and back. I was using the Journey Planners available on the following websites which I had saved in the internet browser of my iPhone as Bookmarks which could be accessed instantly to check connections and train platform and departure times, as the timing of my travels changed due to circumstances. This fluidity of convenience was a nice help and an improvement over the days when I would have had to print out all possibly applicable train schedules to have them on hand for a trip. Here are the websites used:

www.bahn.de

www.sbb.ch

www.zvv.ch

The destination you must search to get from "Zurich Airport" to the closest train station to Club Globe is "Schwerzenbach ZH".

Interestingly, there were sometimes slight differences in the connections offered between the Journey Planners on each of the websites. For example, a connection of a train with a tram only was presented on one website and not the other. I remember reading on this thread that the zvv. Ch website is more comprehensive for travel connections in Switzerland. Perhaps it is true. But I found there to be a difference in the connections between the bahn. De and the sbb. Ch websites. Just check each site quickly if you don't find connections that exactly suit your timing or travel requirements, as there may be other connections revealed. I bought a round trip day ticket from one of the rail ticket machines. I paid something like 12 euro. It seemed a bargain compared to the ridiculously high taxi fare of 70 or 80 Euro that was mentioned on this thread between the airport and Club Globe. I don't know if that was the most economical way to do it, and I was excited to get to the club, so when that option came up on the ticket machine, I just purchased it and hoped for the best. This was my first time in a Swiss train station, but the train platforms are all numbered and it is easy to figure out. Just remember that a Train platform is called a "Gleis" and look for Gleis 1 or Gleis 2 etc. As the case may be. You can confirm that the train standing at a platform is the correct train to board by looking at the departure time which should exactly match the departure time and platform listed in the Journey Planner. Sometimes a train will be sitting at the platform for a while before its departure, and other times the train may just pull into the station and arrive at the given platform just moments before its scheduled departure. The system works in a very precise manner. When the Journey Planner says a particular connection departs at 2:39 pm, for example, that is precisely the time that train will depart. This exactitude helps one be sure one is getting on the correct train, in a massive system of interconnecting routes. So my maiden train expedition in Switzerland went off without a hitch.

I had used Google Maps to pinpoint the location of Club Globe on the map, and familiarized myself with the surrounding streets and stations, as well as looked at the whole area in satellite view as well. The train station at Schwerzenbach ZH has three platforms. Platform 1 is separated by tracks from Platforms 2 and 3. To go between the platforms, simply go down the ramp or stairs to the hallway that goes underneath the platforms and allows one to cross between them. Platform 1 is adjacent to the street at which is also situated the bus stop.

The way to walk to the Club Globe from the train station at Schwerzenbach ZH, if you arrived on Platform 2 or 3, is to go down to the hallway underneath the platforms and cross over to Platform 1. Then you need to walk along the paved walkway at the edge of the platform past the bus stop and continuing over the walkway that bridges over an intersecting street (Bahnhoffstrasse) that passes underneath until you reach Ifangstrasse, and at that point you will actually be looking at the building of Club Globe from the back and you need to get around to the entrance on the other side. The shortest way to do this is to go around the building to the right side as you approach it. You will see a few steps up onto a walkway that runs around the building, and you should just proceed along that walkway and make a left and continue walking around the building to a parking area, from where you can see the club entrance. It has all been described before.

The early hours of operation of Club Globe during which I was there are not prime time, and there were few girls present. A lot of time was being frittered away just waiting for a line up worthy to choose from. And then My attention was immediately drawn to Miki, a very tall long-legged, perfect ass, perfect body, black haired Romanian goddess, with whom, despite trying to convince myself to only do half hour sessions so I could try out a few girls while there, I nevertheless ended up spending an hour with. Damage was 280 CHF (140 each half hour). Yes, its expensive. She is a nice girl and a good provider. By the time we finished it was around 2:00 pm already, and I saw that I wouldn't have time for another session after I rested up a bit. After showering I came back into the club main area to see the spectacle of an awesome looking girl with a perfect ass and body pole dancing on stage. After her dance I talked to her. Her name was Pela, and I was feeling really disappointed that I would not be playing with her beautiful body that day. So I bid her goodbye and told her I would see her when I returned and went back to the airport to catch my flight.

As I was leaving, I noticed the numberbofvgirls had significantly increased. Yes, there were many very hot girls at the club. Is it worth the higher price than one can pay in German FKK's? I just don't know. I guess I would return to Zurich when I was not concerned about budget. But I can get enough really good sex in the German FKK clubs like Oase and Palace. Or get even less expensive beauties in Kiev. So it requires more thought.

LJ

Club Globe-Yvette

My second trip to the Globe, I had a sense that beginners luck was at work in my first trip, but could not resist another taste. I chose Wednesday again for the fashion show. Seeing so many women in erotic outfits was really interesting. I arrived at about 5 and there was a pretty even M:F ratio. Maybe 25 each.

I went up to the bar and sat next to a leggy blonde named Yvette. She was wearing a snug-fitting black corset that accentuated her perfect breasts. Strapped to her corset were black thigh-highs laced by red ribbons on the back. On her feet were 4" stillettos. On her arm was Nietzsche's quote in English "What does not kill me only makes me stronger." She has a heart-shaped face, a warm smile, an easy laugh and beautiful blue eyes. Her father was Russian and her mother Hungarian. Yvette grew up in Budapest.

We made some small talk in English. She asked my age and gave a flattering guess. I did the same for her. Yvette said she was 27 and 172cm tall. She's been working at Globe for four years and says she likes it. If things work out, she'll stay in Switzerland for good and is not interested in returning to Hungary. We exchanged information about hobbies, well, besides the obvious one. She has an athletic build and likes to work out. Her body is very firm and well-toned as a result, but not excessively muscle-bound.

Then I said I wanted to look around. Things were starting to pick up, and looking around the choices were not getting any better any sooner. Another gentleman had started to talk to Yvette, but the barstool where I had been sitting next to her was still free. After a break in their conversation, I asked Yvette if she wanted to get a room. We went to the front desk and then took the elevator up to a French-themed room on the third floor. It was decorated with archetypal French themes with old wine bottles on the wall.

With some effort, she unhooked her corset and breathed a big sigh of relief, and kicked off the stilettos that pinched her feet. Then I pushed her back on the bed and went down on her. She did not want fingers on the inside and was sensitive about me getting close to her ass. The whole time, she tried to stay in control and would not let herself go with me. I was not able to get her to come with DATY. We went 69 for a while and then I had to suck her beautiful firm breasts. They felt real and tasted delicious.

We then went to missionary. She has a bad leg, I think she said from a skiing injury, and she was very limited in positions she found comfortable. Doggy on her hands and knees was not comfortable for her and so I flipped her on her side and entered from behind that way. She just didn't seem all that into it. I finished my business and fell on my back. We continued small talk, but she seemed to want to get back to the bar. We went to my locker, completed the business transaction, gave each other pecks on the cheek and went to our respective shower rooms.

While Yvette is arguably a perfect 10 in looks, her performance left me unsatisfied. Even though she has an easy-going personality and is articulate, she's not particularly warm or giving. Again, I think my first experience at the Globe was so incredible it has spoiled me forever.

Well, you're asking a lot. You can maybe get two out of three, but I can't think of anywhere in Europe where you can get everything you want.

I've seen young women with that look on the street in Napoli, London and Nuremberg. In Nuremberg it was not FS and a lot of ripoff artists. In Napoli, the ladies were Albanian. They looked mob related and high risk for heroin. I passed on going into any trick pads there-they all looked like traps to me. In London, again the heroin issue. Also, that was nearly 10 years ago around King's Cross and I don't think that stroll is active anymore. King's Cross was another place people would shoot up on the street. Street action definitely is being pushed inside just about everywhere in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Montrealer2  [View Original Post]
    thanks Eeyore! Would you know which city (or cities) in Europe would have young, sexy street hookers (slender, young & fresh, in mini skirt and stockings and girls who are NOT druggies)? I once experienced this in Vienna. The girls were high end (Romanian and Russian) and obviously mob-related!

Quote Originally Posted by Eeyore  [View Original Post]
    My visits to Langstrasse and the RLD have been pretty limited, but I've not been impressed. I didn't see junkies shooting up on the street like in Amsterdam, Frankfurt, or the Tenderloin in San Francisco for that matter. However, the talent seems to be second rate. The pretty young girls seem to be more into teasing than pleasing. Of course, I was there in the early evening and I've been told things don't get crazy until closer to midnight.

The local press runs regular stories about the district and the police are apparently targeting pimps-pimping is not legal even if street prostitution in the district is-and are harassing drivers to limit cruising in cars. One article said that the police would follow cars that picked up SWs inside the district and if a car drove outside of the RLD with the SW, they pulled over the car, would fine the driver and give the SW a ride back to the RLD. The city has talked about pushing all the street action into bars and brothels, but so far has decided not to do it. Still, the chatter on the Swiss Boards suggests that many hobbyists seem to think that street soliciting will inevitably disappear, while others point out that the RLD has been in that neighborhood for centuries and even if SWs are turned into criminals that won't stop them, it will only help out the pimps.

If you go and get lucky, please let us know.
    thanks Eeyore! Would you know which city (or cities) in Europe would have young, sexy street hookers (slender, young & fresh, in mini skirt and stockings and girls who are NOT druggies)? I once experienced this in Vienna. The girls were high end (Romanian and Russian) and obviously mob-related!

Jacky and Nadja x2

Wednesday night was my 2nd visit to Globe. This time I followed Eeyore's directions and took the train from Zurich to Schwerzenbach then walked, which was ridiculously cheaper and easy to follow, I was kicking myself for taking a taxi the last time. Thanks man!

I went in and put on a white robe (not blue anymore!) , showered, and started scouting the talent. My eyes were quickly drawn to a slim brunette who danced onstage. She had large pretty eyes. Her black hair was long, straight and in a ponytail. Her skin looked smooth and firm and she had a tattoo of some text I didn't understand on her shoulder. Her name was Jacky from Russia. I did not waste any time and approached her right after her dance to go directly to a room.

Did the usual small talk then I started kissing her. She was quite good at it. Took off her bra to reveal her small but nice breasts which I began licking. We lay down and continued kissing, as I worked my way down to her pussy. Made her roll over to expose her asshole (which she was shy about) and I licked it as well. Then it was her turn to suck my cock, and we also did 69. When it was time to fuck, we did cowgirl, doggy and mish. It was a very good session and I highly recommend her.

I got hungry and went upstairs for a burger. It was delicious, as well as the fries. I went back down, and before long, SHE arrived.

The Polish brunette from my 1st time. Our eyes met and she gave a smile of recognition. She was in queue to dance and she had the same Michael Jackson music,"Give in to Me". She was mesmerizing. As the song ended, I immediately went to her. She gave me a hug and kiss, saying "good to see you again!". I said "Let's go to a room". Yeah that's how I roll.

Nadja was her name. I would never forget it again. I gargled from my mini-bottle of Listerine to wash out the smell of burger. She said it was very gentlemanly. We started DFKing and she was passionate was ever. I kissed and licked all over her sexy young body. She seemed really into it, moaning and gyrating and thrusting herself onto my face. Her BBBJ was amazing, so was the view of both her holes during 69, as I ran my tongue from one to the other. We fucked for a long time in my 3 standard positions. Her pussy felt wonderful on my hard asian cock, but I did not cum. It was too soon after the previous session AND my dinner, which I explained and she was understanding. No big deal though, it was a fantastic session nevertheless.

So I waited. Sat in the jacuzzi and on the sofas, had a couple beers and iced teas. I watched Nadja talk to other dudes and go to the rooms with them. It was weird. An old feeling was creeping into my chest, one that I had not felt for a long time because I'd been devolving into a soulless shell of a man. But there it was. Jealousy. I know this is an FKK club and this situation is to be expected, and it never affected me with other girls. But it did with her. This is bad.

Soon I could not take it anymore. I approached her and said "Let's go again!" and she quite enthusiastically agreed. The 2nd time was even more explosive than the previous one. We added reverse cowgirl, and me tonguefucking her asshole as she lay on her back with her legs in the air, to our sexual acts in addition to all the usual stuff, but with the temperature turned up 200. I came really hard and collapsed on her. With my dick still inside we lay like that for a couple minutes, and when I tried to get up she held me close and said no, stay longer. I'm in trouble.

My visits to Langstrasse and the RLD have been pretty limited, but I've not been impressed. I didn't see junkies shooting up on the street like in Amsterdam, Frankfurt, or the Tenderloin in San Francisco for that matter. However, the talent seems to be second rate. The pretty young girls seem to be more into teasing than pleasing. Of course, I was there in the early evening and I've been told things don't get crazy until closer to midnight.

The local press runs regular stories about the district and the police are apparently targeting pimps-pimping is not legal even if street prostitution in the district is-and are harassing drivers to limit cruising in cars. One article said that the police would follow cars that picked up SWs inside the district and if a car drove outside of the RLD with the SW, they pulled over the car, would fine the driver and give the SW a ride back to the RLD. The city has talked about pushing all the street action into bars and brothels, but so far has decided not to do it. Still, the chatter on the Swiss Boards suggests that many hobbyists seem to think that street soliciting will inevitably disappear, while others point out that the RLD has been in that neighborhood for centuries and even if SWs are turned into criminals that won't stop them, it will only help out the pimps.

If you go and get lucky, please let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by Montrealer2  [View Original Post]
    I will be headed to Zurich for the first time ever in September and then again in October 2012. I am interested in trying the FKK's, as well as the street scene.

Any chance of finding sexy young slender street girls in mini-skirts and pantyhose or stockings. Or are they old, used and druggies?

Also, if anyone wants to hook up, please message me!

Thanks!

Anny at Tao. 102 Stampfenbach. 4th Floor.

Older Thai woman, speaks no English.

Amazing hands, very thoughtful.

Yes, she does body-to-body.

She's cagey about FS, but she definitely left me feeling better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjarnetv  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

Could anyone recommend a nice massage place in Zürich? I'm not looking for FS, but a place with a nice body-to-body massage and maybe that allows some touching it would be great.

Posting Limitations