Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Kyiv

+ Add Report
Page 808 of 1496 FirstFirst ... 308 708 758 798 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 818 858 908 1308 ... LastLast
Results 12,106 to 12,120 of 22433
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Newbiez, I read in an article that you can find streetwalkers outside metro station Politechnitjnyj institut. You should also try Mamba for freelancers or the massage saloons mentioned here in the past. Guys on the street will hand you flyers advertising "massage" and a Kiev senior told me that those places should absolutely be tested if you have the time. One article reports over 9000 prostitutes in Kiev, plus all the students that are just paid "girlfriends", so I am sure there is more options for p*ssy than the now probably very well visited nightclub.

When I see the numbers discussed here I am just amazed. Who the f*ck pays 800 USD for a night with a wh*re? Or even 400? If it is a girl you really like and have a relationship with things are different, but when there are pretty teenage girls for 80 USD waiting to see you, why pay ten times more just to sleep next to her? I met at least one that I consider an 8, and friends here sends me pictures of really pretty girls that they fucked for 50-60 USD per hour, so this board is in serious need of a reality check. I am not a fan of Cruiser D's arrogant tone at times, but folks here should listen to the message he broadcast!

Barba

Quote Originally Posted by Newbiez  [View Original Post]
    I'm newbie and I will go to Kiev on 18 July, after Euro, I read almost 20 pages here but only find the strip club, which expensive and I don't like lap dance much. Can I find some place in Kiev only prostitude who I can choose, only fuck and pay, no dance & good service? I will really respect if someone help me, thanks.
    There are many, many reports on this thread within the last year, that give the information you requested for places with only prostitutes where you can choose and no dancing and low cost.

There are websites like mamba. Ru and top-modals. Com and many others basically using fake pictures and advertising girls for $75 to $100 / hr or less) , or you can go to girl apartments which are basically like a brothel, which taxi drivers can take you to, or you can meet shills for the apartments walking around downtown.

The nightclubs also have prostitutes, but a bit more expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser D  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI for everyone who may think paying $800 for sex in Kiev is normal, it isn't.
    Cruiser D is of course correct, in general, since many options which cost a lot less exist in Kiev.

In the instance under discussion between Seekerz and myself, I merely mentioned that such a price ($800) was asked by a girl in Rio for a 24 hour period, as an illustration in contrast to what Seekerz was recently asked to pay, which was $100 / hr for as many hours as he wanted the Rio girl, and it cost him $800 even for the first 8 hours he took the girl out for up until 5:00 am club closing time. Previously, the "all night" take out fee (at least until 5:00 am closing time) had always been only $400.

Within the expensive world of strip club p4p, the "all night" take out fee (generally just a $100 or so more than the basic take out fee) represented a way of lowering the per hour cost dramatically, and if one enjoyed having the company of a very beautiful girl, $400 for 8 or 9 hours was a reasonably low hourly rate ($400/8-9 hours is less than $50 / hour). Therefore, if a guy was intending to take out a girl from Rio each night for an all night booking, that would cost $400 each of the 2 nights, for a maximum of about 8 hours each night. When looking at that, getting 24 hours for $800, instead of 16 hours for $800 when booking all night take out for 2 nights in a row, is a much better deal, as an extra 8 hours is included for no additional cost. But then again, this "savings" only applied to the sort of guy doing all night take out at a strip club on consecutive nights in a row.

Mongering in a strip club is very expensive though, and many members have expressed the feeling that the level of companionship one receives is not worth the high prices being demanded in the strip clubs. These mongers prefer to pay $75 or $100 or less, in total, for an hour of sex with a girl they got off mamba. Ru, even if the girl is only above.average looking, and not as pretty or sexy as some of the dancers from the strip club, and most importantly, even though it usually takes a lot of trying and a lot of wasted time using mamba. Ru to get a girl that looks decent, because many ugly, fat or older girls show up to one's door, instead of the beautiful girl in the fake picture on the mamba. Ru ad. These mongers feel that $75 or $100 is enough to pay for sex in Kiev, and the additional beauty level of some really very hot stunners in Kiev is not worth it to pay for it so much money as is being demanded. And these mongers certainly don't want to pay for extra companionship time that doesn't directly involve sex. So once they've blown their load and the sex is over, there's no point in keeping the girl around if it costs an hourly rate. Sure, maybe if the girl wants to stay for free or for a pittance more, but not for serious money. So these mongers would definitely not be interested in "all night" take out options even if the hourly rate for the additional hours is low."Who needs it?" they would say.

Every once in a while one of the members writes on the thread that he was lucky enough to get a girl through mamba. Ru who turned out to be a very hot stunner, just as pretty as the best girls one can see in Kiev strip clubs or nightclubs. Unfortunately, there are no pictures posted on the forum that substantiate this. The best of the posted pictures look like pretty average looking girls. And the best I have personally gotten from mamba. Ru was also girls who are Only above average, but nowhere near the level of hotness of some of the p4p dancers available at the strip club, or WG's I have seen at regular nightclubs. So to my mind there is a very discernable difference between the level of beauty that is possible to obtain from using mamba. Ru, versus the level of beauty of the p4p girls available at strip and night clubs.

The question of whether the price differential is worth it to attain the higher level beauties, is a personal choice each monger must make for himself. Obviously, there is no right or wrong here.

Some have the attitude that once they blow their load and the sex is completed, it's all the same anyway, so why pay more for a little more beauty? Who needs it? It's better to keep the dollars in one's own pocket. They value having inexpensive sex, and would not pay a large premium for a hotter girl, and certainly not "all night" fees for additional companionship hours, even though obviously if the girl stays a long time, it usually means another round of sex at the end before she goes.

On the other hand, other mongers are not so interested in mere sex and getting off with average or above average girls, except as an occasional thing in between more interesting sexual opportunities with very beautiful girls as is possible in Kiev, like in most cities of the world, albeit for a higher price, except that in Kiev, thankfully, it is possible for prices lower than elsewhere in the world.

In recent reports this year, Cruiser D, you have informed us that one can get very hot Working Girls in the regular nightclubs for prices of $200/2 hrs and less, which is significantly lower cost than at any strip club. You are referring both to professional Working Girls and semi-pros, when stating these are the prices. So it would seem obvious that it pays to try to get hotties for $200/2hours at regular nightclubs now, and not pay the higher strip club prices.

But there is a caveat to this.

You haven't really clarified or discussed the efficiency or ease of getting such a WG or semi pro girl for those prices in the regular nightclub. The efficiency of attaining the goal is a most important factor. It's not sufficient that it is merely possible. Anything is "possible". To be useful as advice, it is required that it is a "probable" outcome of going to monger for p4p in a regular nightclub. And in order for it to be relevant to the membership here, it must be probable across the board to at least most mongers here, and not just to the elite few who are young and / or look like Brad Pitt.

I think it is what you were trying to say because you once wrote something to the effect that if one can't get a hottie out of a regular nightclub for $200/2 hrs or less, one is doing something seriously wrong. So it seemed you were saying that it should be achievable by most mongers.

But we all realize that the mongers who are members here are not a homogenous group. Some are in their 20's and 30's, while more are in their 40's and 50's. Some are good looking or at least presentable, while some are a little heavy, or not good looking, or balding etc.

These differences in age and appearance and looks very much affect the outcome of chasing freebies, which as you write, is what you personally like and aim to do when you go to a nightclub. You and Prosal have debated the niceties of how to dress to impress the upper echelon of Kiev hotties when trying to get to them as freebies. But leave this aside, because I am not talking about chasing freebies.

These differences in age and appearance do not so much affect the outcome of a P4P transaction. If a girl is looking for cash, for a man's p4p dollars, then money is the great equalizer. That is why p4p with a high level hottie, who is a WG, is possible to attain, even for those mongers who are in the older brackets here and are not so good looking as to be able to score the same girl as a freebie.

So the Actual question that needed to be answered in comparing mongering between strip clubs and regular nightclubs is, are members who are not young or very good looking, probable to obtain p4p dates at regular nightclubs for prices like you stated of $200/2hrs or less? What a good looking younger guy with lots of game and knowledge of Russian and image of wealth can do while chasing freebies is completely not relevant to this question. You write that you like to get the high priced WG's for free because you work it as a freebie and they see you as marriage material. It's great. But it does little to help the mongers who can't do what you do. So in giving advice to mongers across the board, which includes older guys, as well as guys with extra pounds, and extra wrinkles, and not enough hair too, it is only helpful to speak of p4p opportunities that are probable for them too, and don't depend so much on their age and looks, but rather on the money they are willing to spend in a p4p date.

That's also why I once asked you what type of semi-pro girl you were talking about and recommending to seek for p4p, when speaking of how to find them in the nightclubs. The term semi-pro is broad enough to encompass any girl who only occasionally will take money for sex. This includes those girls who need cash at that moment and decided to go to the nightclub to pick up a guy to fuck for money and therefore whose behavior will be searching out guys much like any professional WG and so they will be easier to spot. But it also includes girls who are just out for fun with their friends and not looking for a p4p date, and who are behaving like any regular girl in the club and not exhibiting typical WG behavior, but if by chance a guy is hitting on them a lot and they sense he wants sex with them very much and right away, they may take the opportunity to "like him a lot more for $100" or so. These latter type of semi-pro girls are not behaving like WG's and not easy to spot and find, without a method or stratagem to identify them quickly.

Unfortunately, there are no action reports telling about actual prices demanded by the hottest WG's or semi.pros that the writer personally spoke to and is reporting about, actual p4p negotiations conducted and the resulting prices, which would comprise factual data of the sort valid opinions could be based upon, which is the type of opinion that I personally feel is more reliable, because then the reader can also assess the facts upon which the opinion is based. All we have is assertions made by those claiming to know conditions of p4p in the regular nightclubs, and all those opinions rest on is the credibility of the person making the statement, with no way to make an independent assessment.

Anyway, at least there is enough basis to make a Mongering recommendation to use mamba. Ru and other websites, as well as girl apartments for daytime activity, and at night to first try at the regular nightclubs for very beautiful p4p and see how it goes in terms of price and efficiency. If it turns out relatively easy and efficient to get a date with very hot p4p WG's or semi-pros at fairly low prices of under $200, then continue with this course. But if it turns out to be not so easy to succeed, then the lower priced mamba. Ru and girl apartment options, with their functional drawbacks, are well known, and the higher priced strip club options are also well known and can be regarded as a back up.

LJ

Incall Apartments.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbiez  [View Original Post]
    I'm newbie and I will go to Kiev on 18 July, after Euro, I read almost 20 pages here but only find the strip club, which expensive and I don't like lap dance much. Can I find some place in Kiev only prostitude who I can choose, only fuck and pay, no dance & good service? I will really respect if someone help me, thanks.
    What you are looking for is really an incall place (Salon) apartments, where more than one girl would be working there.

(Me and You) posted on some apartments in the centre. .

I have never been to such places.

Quote Originally Posted by LilJoey  [View Original Post]
    Ouch! It is unfortunately a very good example of how carefully reading this forum going back at least a year before traveling on a mongering tour to a new destination can literally save you many 100's of dollars. Had you read my prior reports about Rio referenced in the Reports of Distinction thread and not buried somewhere in the thread in a report made long ago, you would surely have had a clearer picture of the type of fees being paid by others, and at least if something wasn't clear you could have asked a question. I never heard of anyone paying more than $400 at Rio until closing time. Likewise the $500 all nite take out fee at Dolls strip club. That's what an all night fee means. You were seriously overcharged. Please name the girls who charged you more than $400 until Rio's 5:00 am closing time if you can remember. It's important that those girls who have such impudence, asking far beyond the standard of even the strip clubs, be outed, and the information can serve as a warning to other members to be prepared and forewarned.

LJ
    One, I have already named. The others, I would not like to disclose.

I think your statement is clear enough to anyone visiting Rio, not to pay more than $400 / night. I will certainly not do it again.

Thanks LJ!

Quote Originally Posted by Seekerz  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the comprehensive insight LJ.

I was referring to that fact that girls in Rio were demanding $100 / hr until closing time, with the minimum package being $300/3hrs of course. That means when I pick-up a girl at 9pm and spend the night with her, I have paid up to $800. I have never been charged for anything past closing time. As I understand, Rio just wants the $300 and the girl is excused from her obligations for the whole night. I presume anything above that, the girl gets to keep for herself. Looks like I've been duped and phenomenally boosted the lifestyle of some of the girls.

Cheers,

Seekerz
    Ouch! It is unfortunately a very good example of how carefully reading this forum going back at least a year before traveling on a mongering tour to a new destination can literally save you many 100's of dollars. Had you read my prior reports about Rio referenced in the Reports of Distinction thread and not buried somewhere in the thread in a report made long ago, you would surely have had a clearer picture of the type of fees being paid by others, and at least if something wasn't clear you could have asked a question. I never heard of anyone paying more than $400 at Rio until closing time. Likewise the $500 all nite take out fee at Dolls strip club. That's what an all night fee means. You were seriously overcharged. Please name the girls who charged you more than $400 until Rio's 5:00 am closing time if you can remember. It's important that those girls who have such impudence, asking far beyond the standard of even the strip clubs, be outed, and the information can serve as a warning to other members to be prepared and forewarned.

LJ

Just an FYI for everyone who may think paying $800 for sex in Kiev is normal, it isn't.

Naturally, since other girls had asked for $400 for the whole night (defined as until 5:00 am club closing time) , I expected them to ask for more than $400 for a greater amount of time. It was never a straight equation of adding another $100 per additional hour, though, in my experience. The most I was ever asked for was $800 for a complete 24 hour period. The only price gouging girl I encountered there was Darina who demands $500 for three hours,

I have had girls ask for more than $400 when I was asking them to stay with me longer than until 5:00 am closing time, such as for a full day of 24 hour period. Naturally, since other girls had asked for $400 for the whole night (defined as until 5:00 am club closing time) , I expected them to ask for more than $400 for a greater amount of time. It was never a straight equation of adding another $100 per additional hour, though, in my experience. The most I was ever asked for was $800 for a complete 24 hour period. The only price gouging girl I encountered there was Darina who demands $500 for three hours, in distinction from the standard price of all other girls of $300 for three hours. (and before some lunk head rushes to correct me, yes, of course, we are all aware of the other incidental costs, such as entrance fee, cost of drinks or private dances purchased or tips, and the discussion here is specifically on the amount of the take out fee, and whether it has been changing).

It is not clear to me what precisely you are reporting. Are you talking about WITHIN the period between club opening time at 8:00 pm and club closing time at 5:00 am, and reporting that even within this period girls are demanding more than $400 to stay with you at your apartment until 5:00 am? If so, this would be a departure and a change from what has been going on previously at the club for last year and this year up till your report. In light of the fact that a number of members reported successfully having girls stay much longer than three hours and even staying longer than the 5:00 am club closing time for just the original $300 payment, such a new trend of asking prices higher than $400 for the whole night until closing time should be resisted and such a demand in excess of $400 should be flatly turned down. I would say the girls or the club are testing the waters to see if they can get guys to pay out even higher prices. It's up to the customers to say yes or no to such a new trend.

However, if you are not talking about the price for a girl staying with you until 5:00 am club closing time, and you are instead talking about situations where you attempted to get the girl to agree to stay with you additional hours after The 5:00 am club closing time, then this is a different matter, and has no guidelines that I am aware of, so theoretically each girl may negotiate as she pleases. In this event, I would simply want you to be aware that a number of members have written reports stating they had girls stay longer than 5:00 am for just the initial $300 paid, and that the most I have ever heard demanded was a double fee of $800 for a full night and a full day of a full 24 hour period, and also that other clubs like the new Dolls have later closing times than Rio so that if one were ready to pay the $500 whole night take out price at Dolls more hours would be included. Same as to other strip clubs (see the prior reports by TheKnight and others as to prices at other strip clubs).

At prices of $300/3hrs and $400 / all night, Rio was priced lower than the other strip clubs. If the girls at Rio are asking prices higher than $400 / all night (up to 5:00 am closing) then this premise is no longer true. Your report has no specificity to it, so it isn't clear if you are reporting such a change has occurred. However if you were not referring to prices up until 5:00 am closing time, but rather to prices being asked by some girls for staying with you longer than 3 hours ending at 5:00 am, then whether you ate making a bargain or being clipped depends on how many hours extra you are asking for. For example, if you took a girl out of the Rio club at 2:00 am, and you are asking her to stay more than three hours which ends at 5:00 am, and you want her to stay until 7:00 am, and she asks for another $100 for each additional hour past 5:00 am, which is another $200, for a total of $500, then although you have paid more than other guys who succeeded in getting extra hours from Rio girls without paying more than the initial $300, nevertheless, you would still be paying the same price as an all night take out at Dolls club, so you are getting ripped off no worse than if you had gone to Dolls by choice and taken an all night take out. I'm not sure when Dolls closes and when their "all night" take out dates are supposed to end. It could be at 6:00 am or maybe later. I remember it was later than Rio, but forget exactly how much later.

But if you took a girl out of Rio at 1:00 am and you were asking the girl to stay till noon the next day, which is 7 hours later than the 5:00 am closing time, and she asked you for an additional $100 for each of those 7 additional hours after 5:00 am, plus $400 for the time from 1:00 am until club closing at 5:00 am, then such a hefty sum of $1100 would be unprecedented gouging, and you paid far more than other customers going to strip clubs.

And to boot, it is currently being reported that girls just as hot as the dancers in the strip clubs, who sre Working Girls and open to p4p negotiations, are possible to get in the regular nightclubs for prices as low as $200/2 hours, and generally when negotiating for more hours in an all night or all day or till noon scenario, a package deal is the norm, and no WG is sticking on $100 / hr even if she is negotiating a 6 or 8 hour booking or longer.

As you can see from the initial price structure of $300/3hrs and $400 / all night till 5:00am, after the first three hours are paid, all remaining hours should be negotiated on a "package deal" basis only. At that point, the girl has already got $300 which is more than most Ukrainians make in a month in salary, and anything more she gets is just gravy. You're not going to be engaging in continuous sex acts with her for all those extra hours anyway. They are easy hours for her to get paid for just for being with you as a companion. There is no logic behind refusing a package deal price for the extra hours, and insisting on an hourly rate of $100 each additional hour, no matter how many additional hours, like some sort of taxi meter, other than sheer greed hoping to capitalize on your lust and vulnerability. Just say no.

Anyways, it would be helpful if you could be specific about the exact time of night and which hours you were negotiating about, as well as the exact price you were asked to pay.

LJ
    Thanks for the comprehensive insight LJ.

I was referring to that fact that girls in Rio were demanding $100 / hr until closing time, with the minimum package being $300/3hrs of course. That means when I pick-up a girl at 9pm and spend the night with her, I have paid up to $800. I have never been charged for anything past closing time. As I understand, Rio just wants the $300 and the girl is excused from her obligations for the whole night. I presume anything above that, the girl gets to keep for herself. Looks like I've been duped and phenomenally boosted the lifestyle of some of the girls.

Cheers,

Seekerz

Ukr 2. Swe 1

Okay straight up. Loved the Sweden vibe going on in the center! Respects to all you soccer boys!) But please stop hitting on my lady on arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojosun  [View Original Post]
    On a side note, I found few Ukrainenian women in Bangkok, but they were of a certain age. They hang around in the corner coffee shop on soi 7 on SUk.

I guess more to be found around the Russian Enclave in Pattaya.

Uzbek girls in Bangkok are mainly in the Disco hotel of Grace Hotel, plying their trade for the Gulf Arabs and other Middle Eastern Guys there.

Much better quality of Russian and Uzbek Girls were at (CM2) the Disco at the Novotel Hotel, Bangkok.

One stunning Uzbek Girl with a great personanilty, wanted about US$160 all night.

Didn't pursue the tempting deal, as I had my home JoJO team with me on a Stopover kind of holiday there.

Yeah works out great there in the winter.
    Soi Suk) Boom! Not that hot though. & Tricks all the way. Simply because of the mass hordes of non-Russian like mentality men. Sorry West)

Uzbek girl. Hmm Maybe on Soi 4 or 3 I think more like. Hangs in an internet cafe working online tricks. Next to her what. 2 star hotel, with her Thai Turkish wannabe gangsta fellas. CM2. Fuck! I was to early to play there.

Quote Originally Posted by Seekerz  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers! I'm new here.

I've stumbled across this forum after my visits in April to the famous club everyone seems to rave about. I keep reading how some of you have been successful in bringing girls back to the apartment the entire night for just $400. Is there a magic recipe to this or the girls just pulling my leg? I must be doing something wrong, because I haven't been able to bring any of the hotties home for less than $100 / hr which sometimes equates to $800.

If anyone is in Kiev right now, do you know if Michelle is still up for take-outs? That girl was a gem. I wouldn't mind going back to Kiev just for her.
    I have had girls ask for more than $400 when I was asking them to stay with me longer than until 5:00 am closing time, such as for a full day of 24 hour period. Naturally, since other girls had asked for $400 for the whole night (defined as until 5:00 am club closing time) , I expected them to ask for more than $400 for a greater amount of time. It was never a straight equation of adding another $100 per additional hour, though, in my experience. The most I was ever asked for was $800 for a complete 24 hour period. The only price gouging girl I encountered there was Darina who demands $500 for three hours, in distinction from the standard price of all other girls of $300 for three hours. (and before some lunk head rushes to correct me, yes, of course, we are all aware of the other incidental costs, such as entrance fee, cost of drinks or private dances purchased or tips, and the discussion here is specifically on the amount of the take out fee, and whether it has been changing).

It is not clear to me what precisely you are reporting. Are you talking about WITHIN the period between club opening time at 8:00 pm and club closing time at 5:00 am, and reporting that even within this period girls are demanding more than $400 to stay with you at your apartment until 5:00 am? If so, this would be a departure and a change from what has been going on previously at the club for last year and this year up till your report. In light of the fact that a number of members reported successfully having girls stay much longer than three hours and even staying longer than the 5:00 am club closing time for just the original $300 payment, such a new trend of asking prices higher than $400 for the whole night until closing time should be resisted and such a demand in excess of $400 should be flatly turned down. I would say the girls or the club are testing the waters to see if they can get guys to pay out even higher prices. It's up to the customers to say yes or no to such a new trend.

However, if you are not talking about the price for a girl staying with you until 5:00 am club closing time, and you are instead talking about situations where you attempted to get the girl to agree to stay with you additional hours after The 5:00 am club closing time, then this is a different matter, and has no guidelines that I am aware of, so theoretically each girl may negotiate as she pleases. In this event, I would simply want you to be aware that a number of members have written reports stating they had girls stay longer than 5:00 am for just the initial $300 paid, and that the most I have ever heard demanded was a double fee of $800 for a full night and a full day of a full 24 hour period, and also that other clubs like the new Dolls have later closing times than Rio so that if one were ready to pay the $500 whole night take out price at Dolls more hours would be included. Same as to other strip clubs (see the prior reports by TheKnight and others as to prices at other strip clubs).

At prices of $300/3hrs and $400 / all night, Rio was priced lower than the other strip clubs. If the girls at Rio are asking prices higher than $400 / all night (up to 5:00 am closing) then this premise is no longer true. Your report has no specificity to it, so it isn't clear if you are reporting such a change has occurred. However if you were not referring to prices up until 5:00 am closing time, but rather to prices being asked by some girls for staying with you longer than 3 hours ending at 5:00 am, then whether you ate making a bargain or being clipped depends on how many hours extra you are asking for. For example, if you took a girl out of the Rio club at 2:00 am, and you are asking her to stay more than three hours which ends at 5:00 am, and you want her to stay until 7:00 am, and she asks for another $100 for each additional hour past 5:00 am, which is another $200, for a total of $500, then although you have paid more than other guys who succeeded in getting extra hours from Rio girls without paying more than the initial $300, nevertheless, you would still be paying the same price as an all night take out at Dolls club, so you are getting ripped off no worse than if you had gone to Dolls by choice and taken an all night take out. I'm not sure when Dolls closes and when their "all night" take out dates are supposed to end. It could be at 6:00 am or maybe later. I remember it was later than Rio, but forget exactly how much later.

But if you took a girl out of Rio at 1:00 am and you were asking the girl to stay till noon the next day, which is 7 hours later than the 5:00 am closing time, and she asked you for an additional $100 for each of those 7 additional hours after 5:00 am, plus $400 for the time from 1:00 am until club closing at 5:00 am, then such a hefty sum of $1100 would be unprecedented gouging, and you paid far more than other customers going to strip clubs.

And to boot, it is currently being reported that girls just as hot as the dancers in the strip clubs, who sre Working Girls and open to p4p negotiations, are possible to get in the regular nightclubs for prices as low as $200/2 hours, and generally when negotiating for more hours in an all night or all day or till noon scenario, a package deal is the norm, and no WG is sticking on $100 / hr even if she is negotiating a 6 or 8 hour booking or longer.

As you can see from the initial price structure of $300/3hrs and $400 / all night till 5:00am, after the first three hours are paid, all remaining hours should be negotiated on a "package deal" basis only. At that point, the girl has already got $300 which is more than most Ukrainians make in a month in salary, and anything more she gets is just gravy. You're not going to be engaging in continuous sex acts with her for all those extra hours anyway. They are easy hours for her to get paid for just for being with you as a companion. There is no logic behind refusing a package deal price for the extra hours, and insisting on an hourly rate of $100 each additional hour, no matter how many additional hours, like some sort of taxi meter, other than sheer greed hoping to capitalize on your lust and vulnerability. Just say no.

Anyways, it would be helpful if you could be specific about the exact time of night and which hours you were negotiating about, as well as the exact price you were asked to pay.

LJ

Club Rio

Hello fellow mongers! I'm new here.

I've stumbled across this forum after my visits in April to the famous club everyone seems to rave about. I keep reading how some of you have been successful in bringing girls back to the apartment the entire night for just $400. Is there a magic recipe to this or the girls just pulling my leg? I must be doing something wrong, because I haven't been able to bring any of the hotties home for less than $100 / hr which sometimes equates to $800.

If anyone is in Kiev right now, do you know if Michelle is still up for take-outs? That girl was a gem. I wouldn't mind going back to Kiev just for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakan Demir  [View Original Post]
    Jojosun,

If you have the chance to visit Pattaya, just pm me. I found a place with Russian and Ukranian WG's for 250-400$ but really stunners.
    Thank you Hakan.

If you need help in Pattaya

Jojosun,

If you have the chance to visit Pattaya, just pm me. I found a place with Russian and Ukranian WG's for 250-400$ but really stunners.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojosun  [View Original Post]
    On a side note, I found few Ukrainenian women in Bangkok, but they were of a certain age. They hang around in the corner coffee shop on soi 7 on SUk.

I guess more to be found around the Russian Enclave in Pattaya.

Uzbek girls in Bangkok are mainly in the Disco hotel of Grace Hotel, plying their trade for the Gulf Arabs and other Middle Eastern Guys there.

Much better quality of Russian and Uzbek Girls were at (CM2) the Disco at the Novotel Hotel, Bangkok.

One stunning Uzbek Girl with a great personanilty, wanted about US$160 all night.

Didn't pursue the tempting deal, as I had my home JoJO team with me on a Stopover kind of holiday there.

Yeah works out great there in the winter.

Posting Limitations