Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: Kyiv

+ Add Report
Page 1289 of 1496 FirstFirst ... 289 789 1189 1239 1279 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1299 1339 1389 ... LastLast
Results 19,321 to 19,335 of 22433
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

MT fan ??

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser D
    Ah for those of you who think the Cruiser crushes Kiev like the juggernaut of a drunk Ukrainian engineer at the controls of the express train to Lugansk – do I have a report for you.

My friend sets his sights on a hard core pro – bleach blonde – implants - **** heels and dress. He likes her because she is a great dancer. My friend tries to make eye contact with her but this girl can not take her eyes off me for reasons I will find out shortly. But anyway, for all you MT fans guess who decides to hop on the dance floor and put on a show 18” (45.72cm) away from me? You guessed it, the lovely Miss MT herself. I am fairly sure she recognized me from our meeting several years ago but unfortunately I did not have time to engage her in conversation. Now, back to the bleach blonde implant bimbo. She’s smiling and blinking and waving at me – not too odd for RP. So I finally wave her to come over to sit at my table, she comes and sits – turns out I know her from three years ago back when she used to be a semi pro – and didn’t have implants. She remembers me and that’s why she kept looking and smiling at me. I asked her why she never answered her phone when I called her and she gave me some BS story about how she gave her mobile phone to some one or some crap like that. I then ask her, hey, what’s you current number so I can update your information in my phone (not only was this girl a grade A champ at sucking cock but she gave the best massages I had ever gotten in my life). At this point the conversation really starts to get odd. She starts to tell me how she doesn’t have any money to afford a mobile phone – this of course coming from a RP pro with implants - $300 shoes and wearing a $500 dress. I told her, for a Kiev girl to not have a mobile phone, impossible! And to myself, for a RP pro not to have a mobile – no way. My interest in her is starting to waver – she was great and I would have loved to repeat (odd for me) but the crap is starting to get a little too deep. She then asks if I wouldn’t mind paying her and her friend’s bar tab – oh my little sweet Alesia – how the years ho’ing at RP have changed you. The bar tab is only 122uah so I say sure. But the damage is already done. I start thinking about the use sweet little Alesia has probably seen in the last three years – the almost surely mechanical time I am in for if I take her back to my place. Why ruin the sweet memory of a hot eager to please RP semi pro (I still have the video). It comes down to brass tacks and the sweet kiss of death is delivered to this negotiation. I utter those famous RP words, ‘How much’ and I hear back – still ringing in my ears, $300. Not even hesitating for a second or countering with $200, I simply say ‘no’ and it is done. She quickly retreats back to her table somewhat briefly stung. Chats briefly with her friend they both leave for the ladies room. She comes back briefly without her friend, palms her waitress 50uah and leaves off to her pimp/boyfriend or next client of the night. Luckily her friend was still sitting at her table 3 meters away when I left with Oksana 40 minutes later.

Brandon, looks like you left a week too soon.

Another MT Fan!

I'll be nack in UA soon and I think I'll nail this girl to death (once more) in every hole....

In EE ISG people there will be a question always... "did you fuck MT?"

Most of the real seniors her did so....

IT

Oh what a night way September back in 07…

Ah for those of you who think the Cruiser crushes Kiev like the juggernaut of a drunk Ukrainian engineer at the controls of the express train to Lugansk – do I have a report for you.

The day had started innocently enough. I had three dates – 1200, 1500 and 1700. All three girls were charming but only one really held my interest. I finished my 1700 date at 1900 and headed back to my place for a little nap. I had planned a night with my druges (yes, Bez?). At 2200 we meet at one of my favorite strip clubs in Kiev (name withheld to protect the innocent). One of my buddies had a somewhat attracted but very poorly dressed 24 year old in tow. He told me he had tried to brush her off by ‘shocking’ her by inviting her to a strip club – much to his surprise she accepted. The club was nice but I just wasn’t feeling the love. The only girls I was interested in I had already become very friendly with in prior engagements, so there was no need to go back there. There was one little cute redhead I remember from last winter (she didn’t remember me –egads!). But she turned out to be quite the blood sucker (which I vaguely remember from last winter) first it was private dance (150uah) – het, then it was buy me sushi – I told her I was leaving soon with my droug (Yes, Bez?) to go to Decadance. She said I can come with you to Decadance – I had an idea where this was leading but played along. I said, don’t you have to stay and work at the club? She said no, I can go with you to Decadance till 0200. I said, uh huh – how much is it going to cost? 200e she said. Uh het I said. She then countered with maybe I go back to your hotel instead. Uh het I said. She sat there uncomfortable for a minute or two and then said, may I go? Uh Da I said. In my prior two trips to this club I had pulled girls ridiculously easy. Total cost had been two bottles of coke, a bag of M&Ms and taxi fare for one and two Orange Juices and taxi fare for the other. Now my mojo had obviously fled the building, fled Kiev, fled Ukraine had taken the red eye and was probably waiting for me at home in Boston. Little did I know this was probably going to be my most enjoyable event of the evening.

Off to Decadance – we leave the strip club and I notice a lot of very attractive girls headed to Azure. I mention to my buddy, you sure you want to go to Decadance? I see a lot of hot girls headed to Azure. He say, yeah lets go to Decadance. Uh Da I say. We get to Decadance and there is some kind of pile up at the cheesy cashiers stool and table (umm, not very upscale at all). Either the girl can’t count or the four people ahead of us are trying to pay in Soviet script. I pay my 150uah (private dance at strip club, half a sucky fucky at a $60 apartment) and head up to the dumpiest club I have seen in Kiev. I ask my friend, is this it? Is there an upstairs or another room? Uh Het is the answer. Good points, the paid club dancers were SMOKIN hot, you could talk over the music. Bad points, the place is a dump, the people in this supposedly upscale night club are extremely pretentious (I had already been warned about that), I went down in flames hitting on three girls. Girl 1 – no speaka the English. Girl 2 - My husband is at the bar. Girl 3 – You are standing next to my boyfriend (which I was, opps, sorry). I probably could have salvaged a little of my ego by hitting on the non super hotties that were making googly eyes at me but time to leave. My friend although amused by my antics wants to get laid, so we pull out all the stops and head to the Boat.

Das Boot! Mein Gott! Ok, now this is about to get heavy. The Boat unlike my last trip has quite a few attractive girls there. My friend heads to the bar on his Ho Jihad and I grab a table right at the edge of the dance floor amongst the hard core regular pros. One very attractive girl walks by me and I grab her by the hand and pull her down into the empty seat next to me. She is a stewardess for UAL looking to fly the friendly sky’s tonight – coffee, tea or me. We make some polite chit chat but I must have just grabbed her on the way out. We finish the conversation with a quick $200/hr. I smile and say $200 ok – but for several hours. She says she must go and that is the last I see of her. Maybe I’ll see her on the flight out of Borispol. .

My friend sets his sights on a hard core pro – bleach blonde – implants - **** heels and dress. He likes her because she is a great dancer. My friend tries to make eye contact with her but this girl can not take her eyes off me for reasons I will find out shortly. But anyway, for all you MT fans guess who decides to hop on the dance floor and put on a show 18” (45.72cm) away from me? You guessed it, the lovely Miss MT herself. I am fairly sure she recognized me from our meeting several years ago but unfortunately I did not have time to engage her in conversation. Now, back to the bleach blonde implant bimbo. She’s smiling and blinking and waving at me – not too odd for RP. So I finally wave her to come over to sit at my table, she comes and sits – turns out I know her from three years ago back when she used to be a semi pro – and didn’t have implants. She remembers me and that’s why she kept looking and smiling at me. I asked her why she never answered her phone when I called her and she gave me some BS story about how she gave her mobile phone to some one or some crap like that. I then ask her, hey, what’s you current number so I can update your information in my phone (not only was this girl a grade A champ at sucking cock but she gave the best massages I had ever gotten in my life). At this point the conversation really starts to get odd. She starts to tell me how she doesn’t have any money to afford a mobile phone – this of course coming from a RP pro with implants - $300 shoes and wearing a $500 dress. I told her, for a Kiev girl to not have a mobile phone, impossible! And to myself, for a RP pro not to have a mobile – no way. My interest in her is starting to waver – she was great and I would have loved to repeat (odd for me) but the crap is starting to get a little too deep. She then asks if I wouldn’t mind paying her and her friend’s bar tab – oh my little sweet Alesia – how the years ho’ing at RP have changed you. The bar tab is only 122uah so I say sure. But the damage is already done. I start thinking about the use sweet little Alesia has probably seen in the last three years – the almost surely mechanical time I am in for if I take her back to my place. Why ruin the sweet memory of a hot eager to please RP semi pro (I still have the video). It comes down to brass tacks and the sweet kiss of death is delivered to this negotiation. I utter those famous RP words, ‘How much’ and I hear back – still ringing in my ears, $300. Not even hesitating for a second or countering with $200, I simply say ‘no’ and it is done. She quickly retreats back to her table somewhat briefly stung. Chats briefly with her friend they both leave for the ladies room. She comes back briefly without her friend, palms her waitress 50uah and leaves off to her pimp/boyfriend or next client of the night. Luckily her friend was still sitting at her table 3 meters away when I left with Oksana 40 minutes later.

Brandon, looks like you left a week too soon.

High end clubs in Kiev

Sean,

Reserving a table at Arena or Decadence will cost $300, which is the miniumum spend for the night. This is ideal for 2 guys + 2 girls.

Although a bottle of Moet & Chandon costs $160 at Arena, so drinking this will take you up to your limit a lot quicker

clubs

In regards to bottle service in regular night clubs in Kiev.

I can tell in Odessa in the summer of 2007 you could get a medium sized bottle of local vodka for $30-40 at the club called Ibiza. It is on average 8 times more expensive to get a bottle service in Manhattan, NY where I reside. Rum and Coke cost 25 = $5 in Ibiza. I also heard mixed drinks in Kiev cost about $10-12 and taste like crap.

What are the prices for a bottle at a high-end club/lounge in Kiev at the moment, and how hard is it to get a table? thanks.

Brothels and sex apartments in Kiev: A question

How does a first-time visitor find the brothels and sex apartments in Kiev? I assume they have to be there.

I am a guy in his 60s. When I go to Buenos Aires or Prague, I concentrate on finding apartments or small brothels that might have 3 to 10 girls working at a time. I especially like mornings. The last thing I want to do is look for a companion in a noisy club at 3:00 in the morning. I speak no Russian or Ukrainian.- this is a once-in-a-lifetime trip.

I like to go to a place that is trying to keep up its reputation by providing quality service. In many cases, especially in Buenos Aires, I find that the apartments servicing locals are the best. Many of the women in these places are as attractive or more attractive than the expensive ones in clubs.

How do I find this kind of place in Kiev?

Agree!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tremayne
    Reading through the various comments about MT it does seem as if a lot of you guys are missing the point about this girl. Here we have someone who has been on the road for 4 to 5 years and is still performing like an enthusiastic sex queen. Not for her the jaded, cynical attitude of a hard core professional, this girl knows how to please and reading the reports of those who have tried her she is as good at it as ever.
    I saw her a couple of weeks back and she looked healthy,horny and young. She may not be the most beautiful chick in Kiev and yes she is on the slim side, but when she's in your bed you're on a one way trip to paradise. Those of you who write so harshly of her after having enjoyed her services are displaying a chauvinistic attitude more fitting to the last century.
    Lets be really honest here guys, when you are out in Kiev at night having a few beers and your thoughts turn to getting laid what is it you really want? Is it a deeply meaningful experience with a possible future soul mate, or is it a night of crazy lust with some horny little babe who is going to f*** your brains out and suck you dry whilst doing it.
    I rest my case
    Long live MT queen of the Kiev p4p's

I think I nearly completely agree with you... I'm always looking on this timetables like 3... 4 am, and then a lot of sex, and then to work... usually I'm at work between 7.30 and 8.00... how hell you can do a lot of sex??? That is the reason I like girls at 6.00 pm!

IT

Nice pic DIC!

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Skank
    MT crew:

It's just hard for us guys that banged her silly 4 years ago for $100 to fathom dropping $300 now... especially when $300 will get you ANY girl in RP if you were keen on spending that much.... or even two at the same time.

I understand Doc... all... but whe you see her samiling face, just opening your levis 501, button by button, and.... don't leave your fresh and hard meat until it's finished.... You are very HAPPY!

By the way in the last 5 years a restaurant in Kiev have gone up more than 2,5-3 times so....

IT

???? Mt ????

did not think to see so much debat!

but in one word putting your cock in mt's mouth it's different (still awarding shots on my shot award card... you knw a frequent f(ucker) program ).

i'm always in the same position...

Quote Originally Posted by dj fourmoney
    $300 for mt? are you nutz? you can go to rp late one evening (say 3am) and find something way better looking for half that (having seen pictures, thanks it). shhh i bumped onto part-time party girl and she wanted $150 and was better looking and i'm sure we could have spent a day or two together no extra charge if i picked up the tap for lunch, dinner and breakfast....
    at 3 am i am already sleeping... and again... why are you concentrated so much on looking of girls? do you need to appoint medals on your condom? (sorry fourmoney, it's not for you!), or what? i need a nice girl (behaving... mt at home she is eating with hands, but ok ), good (estetichs) and a pig (in bed)... i think mt is this... and it's all.. she is one of the sex icons here... i do not feel any problem... i got laid with other girls at rp at 11 pm for 200-250 and getting logs in my bed, i'm not interested in logs, i'm interested in pigs. it's not a matter of $$$.

doc, who is much more experienced find them for free, i've found one ... u... irish lad knows... and one for $$$ ([CodeWord901] $$$, irish knows her too, but she is not avaliable), is not paying nearly at all.. right?

so when i get to kiev and perhaps have two free evenings, i'll go for sure.... no logs, only pigs.... by the way who is reading and signing the papers at 9.00 am in the office? me... so...

it

guys... a good discussion item: when i'm in ee i'm fucking every night, how hell can you work in the day??? if you go out from rp at 3.00??? fucking is not just putting your cock in her pusy for 20 minutes! and if you stay there a week how hell do you work??

Ho investors

Either that, or she's a genius and has saved up $400,000 already, is just waiting for the right time to sell her GazProm stock and is keeping the Porsche Cayman in the garage until summer.
    It's quite an interesting question really - what do they do with all that cash? When you're earning around 50 times the Kiev average, it can't all be to help the sick grandmother etc. etc.

There's an RP girl (Natalya, early 30s, tall & blonde, say 7ish/10) who told me she originally went into the business after she got divorced and was desparate for some male company She used the cash to buy a number of apartments in Kiev for between $10-20K each, back in 2003. I'd say she's made 10-15 times her money. And she STILL works at RP.

Although even the $300 girls will struggle to buy a pad in the capital nowadays..

MT crew:

Don't misunderstand, MT was great and I am happy she is still putting out great performance for guys out there. If guys wanna "join the club" feel free. It's not exactly an exclusive one...

It's just hard for us guys that banged her silly 4 years ago for $100 to fathom dropping $300 now... especially when $300 will get you ANY girl in RP if you were keen on spending that much.... or even two at the same time.

MT has a great attitude and is a great fuck, no doubt about it. I'll never forget the night we spent together, very memorable in MANY ways.

But $300 for MT? Sorry, not for me.

And as for her being a loony ditz... she is. That's a good quality in a ho though...

Spoken for truth... even though I find their Russian cousins even more sex-crazed and cock-happy. Russians have NO religious/morality issues... whereas sometimes you do run into Ukrainian women that seem a bit uptight. Funny how that changes once the drawers come off...
    The good doctor is mostly correct 99% of the time as usual....

$300 for MT? Are you nutz? You can go to RP late one evening (say 3am) and find something WAY better looking for half that (having seen pictures, thanks IT). Shhh I bumped onto part-time party girl and she wanted $150 and was better looking and I'm sure we could have spent a day or two together NO EXTRA CHARGE if I picked up the tap for lunch, dinner and breakfast...

I was on vacation, many of you are their for business and your time is limited. So I can understand going for the sure thing. But as is often said here, you should considering taking an RP 6 or 7 and getting 9-10 quality sex instead of a 9-10 and getting 5-6 quality sex, the choice is yours...

And I got "freebie sex" on top that, though it was restricted and actually not free when you add in the cost of traveling to Kiev from Germany...

Learning all the time....

I didn't make it to the MT club. Not for that kind of scratch. I had a girl hit me up for 200 my last night at RP, and I was joking around saying "Aren't you supposed to say $300?" She laughed and said don't tell anyone. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tremayne
    Reading through the various comments about MT it does seem as if a lot of you guys are missing the point about this girl. Here we have someone who has been on the road for 4 to 5 years and is still performing like an enthusiastic sex queen.
    MT crew:

Don't misunderstand, MT was great and I am happy she is still putting out great performance for guys out there. If guys wanna "join the club" feel free. It's not exactly an exclusive one...

MT has a great attitude and is a great fuck, no doubt about it. I'll never forget the night we spent together, very memorable in MANY ways.

But $300 for MT? Sorry, not for me.

And as for her being a loony ditz... she is. That's a good quality in a ho though...

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser D
    I and some others just can not understand the fixation on MT. Personally I still have never had bad sex in Kiev. Wether it was with some ho I picked up in Victory Square or with a local offical's prim and proper daughter. Every girl was a red diploma graduate of cock sucking university.
    Spoken for truth... even though I find their Russian cousins even more sex-crazed and cock-happy. Russians have NO religious/morality issues... whereas sometimes you do run into Ukrainian women that seem a bit uptight. Funny how that changes once the drawers come off...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails loonytunes.jpg‎  

I think some of you MT defenders are missing the point. There are a few thousand girls in Kiev fresher and better looking then MT willing to rock your world for less then $300. I and some others just can not understand the fixation on MT. Personally I still have never had bad sex in Kiev. Wether it was with some ho I picked up in Victory Square or with a local offical's prim and proper daughter. Every girl was a red diploma graduate of cock sucking university.

I had MT first night first time in Kiev, first time in RP. And as the good Dr says she just loves sucking cock. She was very normal and the typical girl with me. She just gave me a line about her boyfriend being hooked on crack or coke and what she has a kid or something like that. I saw her a few times in RP after that - always seemed normal. She must have been tripping when you interacted with her Dr - you really think she collects Pokemon card?

Considering her lenght in the business and her love of unprotected (oral) sex I would stay far far far far away from her. Oral contact is a good way to get Hep, Herp and HPV.

I have to agree

I tend to respect all the girls I have been with unless they do something to change it. Taking money for sex does not count as something that would change my respect, after all I am the one paying for it and I certainly respect myself.

I like MT because she seemed genuinely nice and friendly. She was affectionate and enjoyed my company as much as I did hers. She didn't watch the clock or seem bored when we talked and the sex was very good. She seemed to enjoy it as much as I did, initiating it on more than one occasion. I am sure it was an act, at least some part of it, but I don't care. She tried more than most other girls and I appreciate that. I will definitely see her again

Now why the hell someone would tell a girl she is on ISG or show it to her is beyond me. Do they think the girl with thank them? Maybe she will appreciate it and give them better sex? What idiots. The girl will not be happy, she will be upset or angry and will probably take it out on the person she is with. Let's keep the forum private and not spoil it.

PIT

In praise of MT

Reading through the various comments about MT it does seem as if a lot of you guys are missing the point about this girl. Here we have someone who has been on the road for 4 to 5 years and is still performing like an enthusiastic sex queen. Not for her the jaded, cynical attitude of a hard core professional, this girl knows how to please and reading the reports of those who have tried her she is as good at it as ever.
    I saw her a couple of weeks back and she looked healthy,horny and young. She may not be the most beautiful chick in Kiev and yes she is on the slim side, but when she's in your bed you're on a one way trip to paradise. Those of you who write so harshly of her after having enjoyed her services are displaying a chauvinistic attitude more fitting to the last century.
    Lets be really honest here guys, when you are out in Kiev at night having a few beers and your thoughts turn to getting laid what is it you really want? Is it a deeply meaningful experience with a possible future soul mate, or is it a night of crazy lust with some horny little babe who is going to f*** your brains out and suck you dry whilst doing it.
    I rest my case
    Long live MT queen of the Kiev p4p's

And people wonder why I dont post pics as often anymore or hide the girls faces in the pictures I do post. Showing ISG to girls is just stupid, especially the photo gallery!

... not that I feel guilty about MT, though. She's so off the hook skanky I really don't think she needs to worry about her reputation... and with the amount of "work" she gets, especially when guys are paying $300, she should be quite well off by now. So no, no guilt there. She's not a poor student earning some cash on the side to help her sick grandmother. She's a professional *****. Maybe she should have tried doing porn.

Wouldn't doubt it though if she blows all of her "hard-earned" money on coke and Pokemon cards. She's truly a loon, a ditz and a skank. Either that, or she's a genius and has saved up $400,000 already, is just waiting for the right time to sell her GazProm stock and is keeping the Porsche Cayman in the garage until summer.

One thing is for sure though, I've rarely met a girl that loved sucking cock as much as she did... she just couldn't keep her hands, mouth, lips and tongue off of it.

Damn you Bez, you started this. It's your frickin' responsibility and you frickin' know it. You created a monster.

Posting Limitations