"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Kyiv

+ Add Report
Page 153 of 1496 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 163 203 253 653 1153 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 22433
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by AntonySun1996  [View Original Post]
    ...I am wondering if it is just me, or the abusive manners are quite common among the post-soviet generation of Ukrainian girls, as I sometimes notice that her misbehavior are sometimes also targeted at her close relatives instead of just at me. It seems that the mental health is a serious issue for them.
    Antony,

I wouldn't generalize. Generation has many different personalities within. Apologies for pointing out, but she is a prostitute with damaged mentality. Relationship is out of the question. Glad you are resolving it for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLove  [View Original Post]
    I hope lesson learnt and you will be more careful. We all have got duped sometime or the other, idea is not repeat the same mistakes.

Its a learning curve always, have fun.
    Excellent advice. Something about the pursuit of relationships that makes guys loose all common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kozerog  [View Original Post]
    As for AntonySun1996's disappointment with his sponsor girl, I think one problem might be that he wanted love, not just good behavior, however love cannot be bought. I was very happy with my non-monogamous sponsor girl this past summer, and one reason is probably because I don't ask what she can't give. In particular, I only saw her about twice weekly for 4 hours each meeting. Asking a girl to behave perfectly for that amount of time is realistic. Overnight and multi-day sessions another story.
    It seems that paying thousands of bucks to your Ukrainian girlfriend when you are not around is not a smart approach. When you are not in the same house, it becomes even more difficult to control her bad behaviours caused by her deep-rooted terrible personalities. The only reason I pay the monthly allowances to keep her is that I thought this relationship would last long-term, as I planned to either move to Kiev or bring her to my country. She also did agree to marry me. However, considering the fact that her behaviors have barely changed, such marriage would be a disaster, especially since I am from a cultural background where the nuclear family is closely connected to the parents of both spouses, the troubles she would cause in our marriage would be probably even beyond my imagination. How could I expect her to respect my parents when she is often disrespectful to me.

I am wondering if it is just me, or the abusive manners are quite common among the post-soviet generation of Ukrainian girls, as I sometimes notice that her misbehavior are sometimes also targeted at her close relatives instead of just at me. It seems that the mental health is a serious issue for them.

Kiev, oh Kiev, you are heaven on earth

I was in Kiev for a business trip for 7-8 days beginning early last week. Messaged on forum, got 4-5 replies. 1st I did not like the way he talked and messaged so said no. 2nd he gave his no wrong so could not get in touch with him. 3rd we missed each other on dates. 4th he is a silent reader of the forum met with him and exchanged notes but he was shy in fucking together. So parted our ways. I was ready with my contacts from previous travels. Met friends, friends of friends, friends of friends of friends and so on. I say be shameless, go and talk to the girls on the road. At best she will refuse and abuse you in local language and walk off. No harms at least for me. Met one such girl, walk and talk, wine dinner and great banging. Amazing in fact, everything on platter no money discussed but I left $100 bill in her pocket in the morning after breakfast. Left a message on her mobile afterwards, of course she was delighted. This was amazing fishing exercise but took a lot of my time. Not worth it when you'are short on it. I was working for my boss from morning to early evening. 7 pm onwards scotch on the rocks followed by 2 sessions every night with a girl to die for. Story of every day and double on weekends. Had 8-9 chicks in this period of 7-8 days. Blondes, red heads, and brunettes. Milfs, students and indies. My worst performer was a 5 on looks. Others averaged 8 and one was a pure 10. In fact more. Some gave attitude, they had to be convinced or shown the door with no money. Only 1 bad incident of gifts, cash and no service. I say not bad at all. Almost all BBBJ and French kissing, half of them with ass. Few of them public sucking and kissing and fooling around. Visited a number of bars. Great time. My average was an easy $150-200 for every girl this included food drinks taxi and cash gifts. I take this any time. Some gave me just a few hours while others offered a whole night. Again a good fraction. Spent $1400-1800, overall I must admit if one wants to see pure beauty Kiev is the place but the city and country is changing every week. Scamsters present on every turn. Just be careful visiting this beautiful country. Again I am off to China in a few days. Will report on the respective forum soon. Kiev takes your breath away. Hope does to you as it did to me. Keep fucking and remember to make them scream hard. Its music to my ears.

Back

Hello bro,

I am back in my homeland after a hectic trip to Ukraine. Scored many homeruns, posts coming soon.

Please read my previous posts time and again I posted about different scams in Ukraine, chicks are greedy lazy and will do anything to cheat you. Service levels are low.

But they are so beautiful and gorgeous that one takes the plunge. But 300 is a small no could have been bigger. I hope lesson learnt and you will be more careful. We all have got duped sometime or the other, idea is not repeat the same mistakes.

Its a learning curve always, have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinnyman  [View Original Post]
    My Kiev sex trip experience.

I have been going to Kiev as a sex tourist several times a year for 6 years now. Clubs, apartments, everything.

I'm experienced. But also good of heart. I am not afraid to be the first to give or show kindness.

I am writing this story not to get comments like: "you are stupid", or "you should never do that".

If you give a reply to my story like that, you totally do not understand why I am sharing this story with you.

So again, please refrain from stupid comments. What has happened is already bad enough for my ego as it is now.

So here is the story:

Contacted a girl on tinder. Some chatting, she wanted to know what I do for a living. Her tinder profile said only gentlemen. She proposed to have diner at a Georgian restaurant, I proposed something more fancy, but she replied that she was bored with the restaurant I proposed in Gulliver. So we met each other at 5 o'clock in the Georgian restaurant (next to dolls)..

Quote Originally Posted by David42  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

My trip isn't over yet. Still one week to go.

But I wanted to add / clarify information about 93 k and the Tourist hotel Gentlemans / Strip Club.

93 K-.

Facing Mcds in Maidan, go up the street along the right side of Mcds, roughly called Mala Zhytomyrska St (there is a kebab place on the right side as you enter it).

Keeping walking up this street until you come to a junction (with the 24 HR shop mentioned by others on the opposite side of the junction). Turn left at this junction onto Mikhailivski Lane (not to be confused with Mikhailivska St (where O'Briens pub is).

Once you turn left, stay on the left hand side for 50 m or so. You will see the much talked about archway. There is a large hotel directly opposite (Hyatt regency)..
    P.S. Correction for 93 k. The street I said to walk up doesn't have the kebab shop.

The one to walk up is 2nd to the right of Mcds.

Alternatively put 9 mikhailivski Ln in google and it is about there.

Directions / info on 93 k and Tourist Hotel

Hi all,

My trip isn't over yet. Still one week to go.

But I wanted to add / clarify information about 93 k and the Tourist hotel Gentlemans / Strip Club.

93 K-.

Facing Mcds in Maidan, go up the street along the right side of Mcds, roughly called Mala Zhytomyrska St (there is a kebab place on the right side as you enter it).

Keeping walking up this street until you come to a junction (with the 24 HR shop mentioned by others on the opposite side of the junction). Turn left at this junction onto Mikhailivski Lane (not to be confused with Mikhailivska St (where O'Briens pub is).

Once you turn left, stay on the left hand side for 50 m or so. You will see the much talked about archway. There is a large hotel directly opposite (Hyatt regency).

Going through the archway there are two buildings that are in front of you. Go to the right hand one. And dial 93 k etc etc.

Best time to go is 8 pm onwards, otherwise there may be only one or two girls working. I saw 5/6 in the evening.

Tourist Hotel-.

This is labelled on maps as Tourist / Turyst Hotel Complex.

It is just outside the metro stop Livoberezhna (4 stops from maidan). Or 70/120 Uah using Uber.

There is a building adjacent to the right of the hotel, with Gentleman's Club labelling. And an ATM on left side of its entrance.

Go up the stairs, 3 floors, and the entrance is right in front of you.

Hope that helps, I will add a report later.

Ideed emotional

My report is indeed emotional. And I also exaggerated about the level of English of people in Ukr.

Huge difference between Skinnyman's and Photoslider's reports. (Photoslider's deserves to be added to posts of distinction thread, not sure how that works). Related posts by Michi and AntonySun1996 in the Stupid Shit in Kiev thread.

I don't see any conflict in these reports. Photoslider reports success whereas the others report failure, but then Photoskider is very clear about the methods he uses to guarantee success. In particular, he goes through agencies as a repeat customer, so no risk of being drugged or robbed by a freelancer, or encountering girls who refuse sex altogether. He pays for at most an hour initially, so loss is capped at 2000 uah or so if bad service. When he encounters a quality girl, he often repeats, which reduces risk further. And so on. Read his report and imitate him and thereby avoid the problems others report.

As for AntonySun1996's disappointment with his sponsor girl, I think one problem might be that he wanted love, not just good behavior, however love cannot be bought. I was very happy with my non-monogamous sponsor girl this past summer, and one reason is probably because I don't ask what she can't give. In particular, I only saw her about twice weekly for 4 hours each meeting. Asking a girl to behave perfectly for that amount of time is realistic. Overnight and multi-day sessions another story.

And if you have found a good girl, then she also will disappear off the market more quick than you wish for.
    Which is why I gave a generous bonus to my girl this past summer. But no need to be as generous as AntonySun1996. Just position yourself to be the sort of client the girl is always interested in seeing again (unless she marries an oligarch, which few do).

In Ukraine tourists are now treated like everywhere else in Europe. Like pigs. Almost everybody speaks English in Ukr,
    You're discrediting the rest of your report, which sounds like a typical EE scam, with the above extreme exaggerations.

...After 1 hour talking, she said she had a present for me. It was a men's perfume of Chanel. Of course I was charmed by that. Afterwards, I think the perfume might be fake, I have no idea, I never use perfume or buy it. Anyway, I thought it was very kind of her. Nevertheless the present would not increase her changes of becoming my GF, she was not my type. We both drank tea. I got hungry and ordered some food. She did not wanted any food. She only drunk 1 cup of tea. She told that she worked as a trainer in a spa center. And proposed to visit a spa center if I wanted. Since that would be something new for me I agreed, even though I am not into spa stuf...
    Friend of mine has been in a similar situation: he was given a present of perfume upon meeting the girl, and later on during the walk invited to swimwear shopping. Except he found prices too high, and said that he doesn't mind if she buys expensive, but he doesn't think the price is good. She went ballistic, accused him of being cheap, he smiled and suggested to return her perfume, wishing her all the best.

Might have been the same girl, or perhaps they have online training classes "Scammers 101" and more advanced ones.

Trick with the second exit is a known one in a variety of situations, not only with girls.

Thank you for sharing your experience and warning Forum members, perhaps we should have done it ourselves sooner, saving you from aggravation, but I personally wasn't hit by that.

My recent Kiev sex trip. Scammed to the bone.

My Kiev sex trip experience.

I have been going to Kiev as a sex tourist several times a year for 6 years now. Clubs, apartments, everything.

I'm experienced. But also good of heart. I am not afraid to be the first to give or show kindness.

I am writing this story not to get comments like: "you are stupid", or "you should never do that".

If you give a reply to my story like that, you totally do not understand why I am sharing this story with you.

So again, please refrain from stupid comments. What has happened is already bad enough for my ego as it is now.

So here is the story:

Contacted a girl on tinder. Some chatting, she wanted to know what I do for a living. Her tinder profile said only gentlemen. She proposed to have diner at a Georgian restaurant, I proposed something more fancy, but she replied that she was bored with the restaurant I proposed in Gulliver. So we met each other at 5 o'clock in the Georgian restaurant (next to dolls).

Afterwards I realized that she definitely was not the girl from the tinder pictures. Not as beautiful. I would say she was a 7. Not bad, I would do her, but no girl friend material. Anyway, I like to meet new people and have them show me around new places. And that also was both our mindset of the talk. Relaxed, we talked about Ukraine, and my country and the differences. She told me she broke up with her BF because she gave him presents, but he never gave her much attention, support or presents. After 1 hour talking, she said she had a present for me. It was a men's perfume of Chanel. Of course I was charmed by that. Afterwards, I think the perfume might be fake, I have no idea, I never use perfume or buy it. Anyway, I thought it was very kind of her. Nevertheless the present would not increase her changes of becoming my GF, she was not my type. We both drank tea. I got hungry and ordered some food. She did not wanted any food. She only drunk 1 cup of tea. She told that she worked as a trainer in a spa center. And proposed to visit a spa center if I wanted. Since that would be something new for me I agreed, even though I am not into spa stuf.

No alarm bells ringing whatsoever.

Just a normal girl, hard working, good English, friendly, smart.

I paid the check for 300 grievnas. (10 euro). And we agreed that we needed to buy some swimming wear for the both of us for the spa center. So we went to a mall, nothing special. In the mall we went to some basic fashion shop and there she quickly found 2 swimming wear suits. She let me choose which one to buy. At the counter I told her I would pay for her swimming suit. Then I noticed the suit costed 300 euro. Quite steep. But that is no problem for me, I have enough money, no worries. She would not be my GF, but I do not mind giving a present to somebody. Giving a present to somebody normally gives a good feeling.

So, after buying her swimming wear we quickly also searched a swimming pants for me, but they were all to big, so we agreed that we would pick up my swimming wear in my hotel.

Then she said she needed to go to the toilet.

She went to a toilet, with a sign that was in Cyrillic, but I did could distill something like corridor be or something, so, there was an exit. I waited, 4 minutes, and then I got messages from her that she accidentally met het ex BF and that he is crazy and angry and that we will meet again at my car. I went to my car, and there she sent me a message that she would take a taxi to my hotel and we would meet there. When I arrived at my hotel, she had already blocked me on tinder and whatsapp.

Ok, I think by now you guys know what happened.

So, Kiev is changing.

I told it already on this forum.

Girls are becoming fatter, adapting western lifestyle, dressing less sexy.

6 years ago, being a tourist in Kiev, would give you credit, because you were really special. Wow. He is from Europe!

No longer.

Also, the grievna is sky rocketing. Prices are no longer cheap. I paid 5000 grievna (170 euro) for a BJ of 30 minutes in a dirty dump without any luxury. In a luxurious German FKK the price for that would be 50 euro.

Yes, there are still beautiful girls walking on the streets, but they are just difficult to contact, either they already have a BF or they don't even respond or stop walking when you start talking with them. They lie, they cheat, they don't keep their promises. Girls in Ukraine are actually describing themselves when they are explaining how they see Ukrainian men: unreliably, only interested in money, rude.

Yes, I still will go to Ukraine. Because there are of course also good experiences. But it is getting really fucking hard to find some. And if you have found a good girl, then she also will disappear of the market more quick than you wish for.

In Ukraine tourists are now treated like everywhere else in Europe. Like pigs. Almost everybody speaks English in Ukr, they have all learned this during the past few years, because they now all are allowed to travel freely into Europe. And they have picked up our bad habits while doing so.

Woman in Ukraine are still slim, yes, but they are getting fatter quickly. And crabs, Turks, Americans, Germans, dutch, Italians, Indian guys are swarming the streets, strip clubs are full with tourists. Its Prague 2. 0.

This story is just to warn you guys that there are so many ways girls will scam you in Ukraine. The scams are applied with an extreme art, very sophisticated. You will not know what hit you before you will be lying on the ground. Done on a way, you could never imagine a girl would be able to do such a thing to you.

The girls in Ukraine have passion, just like gypsies. And will cheat on you, just like gypsies.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoSlider  [View Original Post]
    No and yes. Kiev action is certainly not dead, but it has evolved yet again. Back in 18-19th century girls have been forced to move from Upper Town to Andreevsky Descent, and then to Kanava on Podol. It went through another transformation in 21-st century.

Therefore the answer to RFI is simple: take any online resource like iwait. Biz or kievlady.com and start rolling through their multiple numbers. That's how I found them while visiting Kiev from 2011 onward after River Palace shutown.
    Thanks for the insight and the help.

PIT.

Replacement for River Palace

The question is being asked repeatedly if there is a replacement for River Palace. When the answer is "No", the question is repeated again: Caribbean? Arena? Apartments?

The answer is simple and the same: there is no replacement for River Palace. Apartments are more or less the same as they were for decades and centuries, except pictures are forwarded via Viber, Telegram, WhatsApp and Web.

You do not trust web? Neither do I, but I do not like going to an apartment either. I only do it for an occasional massage, because there is more consistent quality there, and I do not expect full service or even oral there.

Instead of going for a line-up at the apartment I allocated lots of time and have the girls delivered to me. This way agency is interested in saving time, while delivering to a trusted customer.

Going through Kiev without much preparation for a few days and expecting to score is an illusion and self-deception.

Are there great girls in Kiev? You bet!

Are they available? Yes they are.

What does it take to get them? Time, effort, persistence, smarts and money.

What is the probability to score a great one in couple days? I have no idea. There is no FKK, no Thai girls hunting you down, and definitely no replacement for River Palace.

Arena City and Rio will take your money, and they are trained to. That's the whole purpose of their existence. Taking the most money from sex tourists within the shortest time interval. Satisfaction level IMHO is the lowest.

The city used to have a wall in X-XI century, the remnants can still be seen. It guarded Kiev treasures and citizen from intruders. Right now locals have much easier access to internal resources. High class ladies hiding behind messengers, local language and certain degree of mistrust towards strangers.

Quote Originally Posted by PassinThrough  [View Original Post]
    So should I take that to mean that there is no good action in Kiev? There are no good bars for freelancers or I am just on my own? I was just hoping replaced River Palace even if not as big or as good. Thanks.

PIT.
    No and yes. Kiev action is certainly not dead, but it has evolved yet again. Back in 18-19th century girls have been forced to move from Upper Town to Andreevsky Descent, and then to Kanava on Podol. It went through another transformation in 21-st century.

River Palace has been closed mid-2010.

WhatsApp released in January 2009 (by Jan Koum, originally from Fastov / Kiev and sold to Facebook for $19 billions in stock. About 20% GDP of Ukraine). Viber released in December 2010. Instagram in October 2010.

What a coincidence!

My opinion, River Palace was more difficult to milk for profit than a network of apartments and strip joints.

These days marketing in Kiev is performed mostly online. IG, Mamba, Tinder, Telegram channels, and all kinds of web portals.

IMHO free market regulates a certain degree of reliable providers as well as cheaters. Market is dynamic and girls that were available to me during 5 weeks trip this past May / June were almost all gone during 7-weeks in August-September. In fact I didn't want to meet those that stayed, as I prefer fresh incoming students and visiting freelancers starting their career in our industry.

Therefore the answer to RFI is simple: take any online resource like iwait. Biz or kievlady.com and start rolling through their multiple numbers. That's how I found them while visiting Kiev from 2011 onward after River Palace shutown.

Quote Originally Posted by PassinThrough  [View Original Post]
    So should I take that to mean that there is no good action in Kiev?
    There's action in Kiev, but the good stuff is hard to find.

Posting Limitations