Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Kyiv

+ Add Report
Page 424 of 1496 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 434 474 524 924 1424 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 22433
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

In Kiev right now

Hi guys,

I have been reading this forum to plan my trip and get some useful info.

Unfortunately it was a nightmare to get some real contacts and phone numbers with price.

So as I learned in the past TOFTT and I did.

http://relaxportal.biz/eng/ is a good source for me as I found an agency on it that sent me quality girls for 1000 plus 100 for taxi.

They have bad English, the girls were late but the sex part was good.

The sent 3 girls at the Hotel, I came to the lobby and choose the one I wanted. Pay attention here: hotel is OK for girls to come BUT if you booked a single room, they will charge you after 9 pm!

I gave the doorman 200 and he became my best friend here, and provided 2 other dates yesterday night, it was more pricey 1500 / H but girls were better looking. Same as other agency, 3 girls come by taxi.

I think its more expensive cause the Hotel must get a cut on it.

As for mamba, tourist trap for me all girls were like 100 $ minimum.

Today will be visit of the city, sex in the afternoon, and tonight I have a driver that will shox me all the different bordellos in Kiev.

So will tell you the results tomorrow.

For the city guide I found a nice girl (no P4P) that gave me connections / advice / nice tour of city / [Email address deleted by Admin]

She is smart and friendly but don't try to date her you will waste your time, make her your wingwomen and pussy will come to you.

I don't care of what you think about me and don't expect anything. I was just sad to see BS infos and no contacts while Kiev has a lot to offer.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

A bunch of pessimists

A whole bunch pessimists on here huh? Not even the glass is half full? It's empty huh?

Is Kiev the number one sex destination in the world? If I could go anywhere in the world for a sex vacation would it be Kiev? The answer is a resounding no, but not everyone can travel elsewhere. Not everyone can go to Bangkok or Amsterdam etc and some may not even want to. Some like myself come to Kiev for other reasons and whether it is business or family reasons we look to play while we are there.

And there is nothing to stop you from having a very good time in Kiev while you are there except yourself. If you're expecting too much, or are a cheap guy, or are just a bad personality then I guess you should avoid it. But that kind of person is not going to be happy anywhere they go.

If you come to Kiev and are willing to put in a little bit of work (It's not going to just fall in your lap) and spend a fair amount of money then you will have a very nice time. If you're too lazy or too cheap, then look in the mirror and the reason why you're not happy is right there looking back at you.

Quote Originally Posted by LuisVega11  [View Original Post]
    200 of contacts who never will appear or if they will be sent by some agency or have fake photos. I'm in Kiev worked in mamba. Lot of fake contacts. Agency. A lot of girl for 1000 hour but terrible service.

I don't know what is your minimum quality level but I suspect is pretty low.

Kiev is completely dead from any point of view apart that of big spending money. Sure I have some old contact some new one but the quality is getting so low it's not comparable even to Kiev of last year.

Diamonds? For 500 1000 gryvna,. Oh my god. People don't listen to this guy. Is advertising a Kiev that doesn't exist anymore..
    Quote Originally Posted by DramaFree11  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, that is the worse time to be in Odessa. As far as Kiev it is finished, go some where else, you are just waiting your time and money, especially if you do not know the cities and culture. Read the previous post and it is much worse. You have to have knowledge to successful unless you like 5-6's and that is being kind. The attractive girls are long gone. I lived there on 3 different occasions and visited over 60 times. We were well connected and new all the best places to places to go.

If you like hanging out with Turkish guys and ugly women, that think they are attractive go. Not to mention the lies, it is real sad, Kiev was my favorite place in the world, now you could not pay met to go back.

Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMonger  [View Original Post]
    You got it. Completely agree with you.

No point wasting money on airfare and hotels.

Kiev as a city for mongering is not worth it at all!

You can get better looking girls for the same money elsewhere, even in Canada!

Report from Kiev

Here from 24 September. Planned back 17 already anticipated my flight at 11.

-Girl: work some old contact even for free. One great girl of 18 with superb boobs and body coming from village in September. I chatted with her all summer she's from small village. She went Kiev 8 September. I knew I should have come here 9 because 24 could have been already late and it was. 2 good meeting than begun the impossible asking. My friend is taking 500 dollar bla bla. A men offer me bla bla.

-Day' s hunting. Good first days than dying. I found time after time most of girl becoming harsher and more difficult to meet in street. Met one nice girl kissing after 20 minutes. But it was not my type so second meeting I close the deal. Some other good contact who answered and promised meeting. Then disappeared as fresh air.

-Night life: exist? Completely dead. Went some club only *****. Zero fun everywhere. Gone are will time when people went out for fun. The few people who still have money are ***** and mafia. The rest stay home.

-People: situation is hurting badly. Zero money for people who not have any saving mostly, they still keep living over their possibility and spent all money in summer-. Mentality of small kids I call it, actually it looks like a country inhabited by children who dream dream dream. The poorer they become the more demanding and son of a ***** they are. Girl who come from village and earn 4000 gryvna day want fur coat, iPhone 7. They lived in the full shit and they ask iPhone 7. The new western revolution destroyed what was the best part of this place, now is left a fake liberalism full of problems.

- City: dirt as hell. Full of people begging. Especially in center. Air impossible to breathe. I felt unhealthy from 3 day and still feel so tired someday without any explanation. Sometimes I walk and seems like something thick enter the mouth. I love Kiev but is getting worst and worst. Luckily I stay near a park so can jog everyday.

- Even if people earn nothing and services are = 0 a good apartment will settle you off like in Rome. Renting prices are out of control. Actually Kiev is invaded by village people from eastern part of country and in practice from everywhere cause only in Kiev money are left.

Conclusion: I will come back? Maybe. I always say no but always come back. I suggest to come? No. Everywhere is nothing. Zero online game. Even mamba if you search for active contact is practically non existent. Sure you can find some cheap girl but quality is super low. Is getting cold and people will not even have money to go out anywhere. Best pussy are gone forever in any other country, miss the time when you walk in Kiev and turn heads like 100 tikes a minute. Now if I turn 10 times hours is enough. I can have big standard maybe but this is the sad truth about a place that was a paradise of pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rammstein2  [View Original Post]
    The goal must be: 1. To get a 6 to 9 girl for 500 to 1.000 Griwna for a timeless meeting (maybe its possible for less money; but this money range is OK for me) 2. To get a Non professional girl who made sex for money one or a few times because of an emergency situation. When you find such a girl hold her tight; she also will be very faithful to you. Sex without condoms and having a real girlfriend will be the result.

How to get such a girl: Time, time, time and hard work. Its possible only in Mamba and without Russian language knowledge. But of course it is only worth it for people who are in the Ukraine for more than 3 month a year or longer. The last six Month I had been in Mamba in average 30 minutes a day. Now I have about 200 Viber and Whattsapp numbers mostly with real photos from the girls and the prices. 2 to 5 per cent of them are diamonds. Young diamonds which I am wearing now. About 60 % of them are girls who want to have something between 40 and 100. There is a good choice. The rest want to have more than 100 .

If you don't spent a lot of time in looking for girls than its better for you to avoid Kiev. And if you are in Kiev only for a short time it is not worth it to spent so much time in searching.
    200 of contacts who never will appear or if they will be sent by some agency or have fake photos. I'm in Kiev worked in mamba. Lot of fake contacts. Agency. A lot of girl for 1000 hour but terrible service.

I don't know what is your minimum quality level but I suspect is pretty low.

Kiev is completely dead from any point of view apart that of big spending money. Sure I have some old contact some new one but the quality is getting so low it's not comparable even to Kiev of last year.

Diamonds? For 500 1000 gryvna,. Oh my god. People don't listen to this guy. Is advertising a Kiev that doesn't exist anymore.

Even Tinder that once was working so good is now full of scam and agency.

By the way I'm not a german 50 older guy like you I'm pleasant Mediterranean of 35 good looking with money in pocket and visiting Kiev from 2012 more than 20 times.

Please stop this nonsense.

Moulin rouge

I checked this place out last night and saw Krystyna. She was a solid 7-8 lols wise. I went with the 1000 grivna pption. The good: the place is nice and clean. They show you a menu in English with prices. As for her, the regular massage was well done. The erotic part was very average. She was friendly and flirty before and after but she did all her jerking with her eyes closed or looking at herself in the mirror. She was the only one available when I got there but on the way out I saw 2 super cute / adorable types. I'd go repeat at this place but not with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    Thailand is great if you like your p4 p served on a platter. Kiev is for the hunters.
    Very well said and it sums it all up. Thailand is also great for Thai girls.

Save your money!

Sorry, that is the worse time to be in Odessa. As far as Kiev it is finished, go some where else, you are just waiting your time and money, especially if you do not know the cities and culture. Read the previous post and it is much worse. You have to have knowledge to successful unless you like 5-6's and that is being kind. The attractive girls are long gone. I lived there on 3 different occasions and visited over 60 times. We were well connected and new all the best places to places to go.

If you like hanging out with Turkish guys and ugly women, that think they are attractive go. Not to mention the lies, it is real sad, Kiev was my favorite place in the world, now you could not pay met to go back.

Sorry.

Just spent a week in Kiev.

The first thing I want to talk about is the worst experience during the week, which took place at a massage parlar named Retro.

I went there for 2 nights in a row apparently because I was so impressed with the skills of 2 girls I had on the 1st night.

But the second night was a different story. I again asked for 2 girls.

Avoid a blond named Katcha. She may be one of the nicer looking girls there, but perhaps because of that, she has an abhorrent attitude. Her occasional smile to make it up is even more sickening.

Besides, when she takes off her bra, you'll find them saggy, and her skill for classic and erotic massages cannot be called skill, even though the "administrator" assured me all girls were equally skilled. The admin should now discipline her.

She must also be quite stupid to give such a bad service in the age of internet reviews.

If I sound mad, it's because I am mad. In the end, I asked her to leave the room and finished only with the other girl who was much nicer.

Now, this is my experience, and if you have a personality that charms every girl, your experience might be different.

But I guess if this was the worst of the week, then my week was probably not so bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Bill1963  [View Original Post]
    LOL fly all the way to Ukraine to get a 6 or 7 for 100 usd.

You can get a 7 or 8 in Montreal Canada.

Kissing BBBJ and CIM.

I was in Ukraine 2 yrs ago.

Paid a lot less than this with mamba girls.

I haven't bother returning.

As unless you can get a 7 to 9 for the night for 100.00.

Might as well go to Thailand Brazil or Colombia.

Stupid is as stupid does.
    Thailand is great if you like your p4 p served on a platter. Kiev is for the hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill1963  [View Original Post]
    LOL fly all the way to Ukraine to get a 6 or 7 for 100 usd.

You can get a 7 or 8 in Montreal Canada.

Kissing BBBJ and CIM.

I was in Ukraine 2 yrs ago.

Paid a lot less than this with mamba girls.

I haven't bother returning.

As unless you can get a 7 to 9 for the night for 100.00.

Might as well go to Thailand Brazil or Colombia.

Stupid is as stupid does.
    You got it. Completely agree with you.

No point wasting money on airfare and hotels.

Kiev as a city for mongering is not worth it at all!

Quote Originally Posted by RollBuzz  [View Original Post]
    Simple question: where in Mamba-profile do you read "not cheap", "offering 150-200 per hour" ? And what currency are you referring to?
    For example (now she changed the information and it's not written in her profile anymore): http://mamba.ru/mb1622708732.

This girl is always asking for 150 $ or 200 $ + 100 $ for BBBJ. She is a little bit snooty and will not accept less.

In reality you can go down to 2000 UAH or even 1500 UAH (I paid 1500 as I remember). It always depends on the current situation and the lack of money.

But even this amount is too much. Tits = Zero. Age = Fake (last year I saw her on vk and there she was 28).

BBBJ = Yes. But not with passion. Always affected.

And there is only- 1 - condom in her pocket. No chance for a second fuck if you don't bring your own condoms.

I ordered her twice, because she wrote me on mamba and had a problem with money. And she promised me "this time it will be better". Not true. It was more worse.

P.S.: A lot of girls write "adequate" and a only few girls in clear words "not cheap". But it means the same.

Kiev is the paradise city

The goal must be: 1. To get a 6 to 9 girl for 500 to 1.000 Griwna for a timeless meeting (maybe its possible for less money; but this money range is OK for me) 2. To get a Non professional girl who made sex for money one or a few times because of an emergency situation. When you find such a girl hold her tight; she also will be very faithful to you. Sex without condoms and having a real girlfriend will be the result.

How to get such a girl: Time, time, time and hard work. Its possible only in Mamba and without Russian language knowledge. But of course it is only worth it for people who are in the Ukraine for more than 3 month a year or longer. The last six Month I had been in Mamba in average 30 minutes a day. Now I have about 200 Viber and Whattsapp numbers mostly with real photos from the girls and the prices. 2 to 5 per cent of them are diamonds. Young diamonds which I am wearing now. About 60 % of them are girls who want to have something between 40 and 100. There is a good choice. The rest want to have more than 100 .

If you don't spent a lot of time in looking for girls than its better for you to avoid Kiev. And if you are in Kiev only for a short time it is not worth it to spent so much time in searching.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanEZ  [View Original Post]
    BTW several girls looking very hot and sexy on pictures on Mamba, profile reading "not cheap", offering 150-200 per hour /1. 5 hours.
    Simple question: where in Mamba-profile do you read "not cheap", "offering 150-200 per hour" ? And what currency are you referring to?

Kiev

Arrived in Kiev mid-Aug and spent the first few days making friends and doing tourist stuff. First few nights I rented a posh AirBnB in the city center. My personal experience with Mamba is that it's a waste of time. I met a couple girls (delivered via cab, paid only one way) and they were both about a 7. Service was great due to chemistry and English skills, but didn't get value. Granted damage was only 1,500 H.

After the Mamba disappointments I decided to try something a little less high-tech with a Ukrainian mate. I found a cab driver to show me around. Perhaps it was luck of the draw, or maybe because I was rolling around with a local, but the driver took us to great brothel (wish I remembered the street, I was a bit tipsy) about 15 girls, most 8-9. I chose early (drunk mistake) and wound up with a tall brunette, just after I made my pick a petite 18 year old spinner walks out and my bud immediately goes for her. Cab ride home it became apparent that my choice was going to be a *****, but had the luck where his girl spoke the best English-- we decided to to switch when we got to the apartment (or actually I did, when my friend was washing up. Sorry / not sorry mate!) Short story: had an excellent GFE, paid the same as for the Mamba chicks, half way through I wanted BBBJ so dropped an extra $30.

Overall nothing amazing, but learned my lesson: If ever I'm back in Kiev I'm skipping online P4 P and doing it old school. Also, I had started sending out messages to normal girls a week before my trip. Regarding normal, it seems young ones (18-22) are up for having fun and are quite open minded / down for things like threesomes, and then anyone over the age of 24 is mostly looking for a sponsor / husband and may already have kids. My first time in Kiev and I found women (a most people in general) to be very approachable and down to earth. There are the showy bogie class as well, but I found them to be less fun in general. One piece of advice: maintain eye contact when meeting anyone for the first time. This is a general EE thing, but found it especially true in Ukraine. Young girls I mostly met in person through my Ukrainian friend and they came from all over Ukraine to party in Kiev. In the end I probably had more fun with regular girls, though language was an issue. My advice is to befriend a local, but be cautious and don't let anyone view you as a walking ATM.

I can only imagine what this place was like for the graybeards on here a decade ago! Everywhere else I traveled for a week afterwards, the women just couldn't compete with what experienced. Perception is all relative.

More on Mamba

BTW several girls looking very hot and sexy on pictures on Mamba, profile reading "not cheap", offering 150-200 per hour /1. 5 hours. I didn't see a point in paying this much but curious if in real life they look anything like in the pictures and if age is correct. No one should be paying more than 2 K hrivnas.

Posting Limitations