Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Kyiv

+ Add Report
Page 1224 of 1496 FirstFirst ... 224 724 1124 1174 1214 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1234 1274 1324 ... LastLast
Results 18,346 to 18,360 of 22435
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Russian or not

Gents, It's not really needed to speak good Russian. Speak the couple of words you need for sex (like shachtyor for anal, etc.), and make your body and gestics work. And understand how these chicks in Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, etc. think. MUCH more important.

I tried dozens or more like that, and for a two hour or one night stand that even better than speaking russian.

What do you want - make sex or start family talks

Of course your company must pay for LOTS of trips so that you can "deepen" your experience. But if it is a Dyelovaya Komandirovka, who cares

One note about street girls: uuuaaahh. I propose metal condoms, very infected (like in Primorskaya Str. in Odessa).

What's cheaper, a fair price for a chick or HIV treatment?

"заглотать минет" stands for swallow blowjob?

I can't say "oh my girl, you are good at a "глубоко минет и заглотать сперму" because, of course, she will look at me and will reply "нет" to my silly Russian. I need something more strong and short, like a shot of vodka . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Reverendfun
    "заглотать сперму" - means to swallow sperm.

It's direct. No slang needed.

Kiev street girls

Hi all,

Looking for streetgirls in Kiev.

I prefer the chase of it, when the girls realise what you are after it then comes to see who is best looking at the right price.

There are some gems out there i would prefer to pay $50 for some streetgirl than $200 for some hyped up bimbo.

Any help much appreciated

Crompton.

Kiev

New to the forum and just wanted to say I have been a fairly consistant user of GIA and the girls are good the photos real and the prices compared to the rest of the world reasonable.

"заглотать сперму" - means to swallow sperm.

It's direct. No slang needed.

This is an important question: what is the slang Russian word standing for "swallow blowjob"?

Blowjob to completion doesn't mean anything because CIM is not swallow blowjob. I want a genuine, complete, funny swallow blowjob. I am bored to hear stories like that "just CBJ or BBBJ or CIM, but gorgeous!" If a blowjob is not a swallow blowjob, that is not a blowjob!

I am the founder of the party for the democracy of swallow blowjobs.

Talgen

Always a good bet in Kiev is "Talgen", a pub with the small strip bar "Marylin" downstairs.

Krasno(or in Ukrainian "Cervono")Armeyskaya Str. 32A

Luda, the long time, always same loking admin gives you a smile. The girls don't look like on www.kiev-x.com, but have great performance. Drinks are moderate and no rip-off. You must negotiate where you can take them to and how many bucks for. She may even say no. Russian speaking only. Silicone sometimes available.

And of course for the big boys there is "RIO". River Palace currently sucks, but may always change. Prices start from$500/night, negotiate as low as 200.

Ok, not to split hairs here, but I think a better rendering would be: "Beauty demands sacrifice. " It is commonly mistranslated as "victims" because of its nationalistic usage. IE. "7 million people were sacrifices of the Soviet empire in the forced famine. " Which makes as much sense when used as: "7 million people were victims of the Soviet empire in the forced famine. " Again not to strain on a small point here, it’s just a thought. The real point is: DAMN I don’t care how fine you look or how good you are at sucking the stripes off a zebra. You are not worth 10k and anyone who pays that much is a schmuck.
    Great report!

Still not to split hairs, I interpreted it as "Beauty demands victims, from $10,000 a month" . For example, if there is a car or plane crash, there are "жертвы". They certainly aren't sacrifices.... ))

Either way, the guy has too much money and likes to throw it away. I am not a native speaker though, so I can't 100% say what he meant by it.
    In my various times in Kyiv, I have been with roughly 40 or so girls, and I’ve never posted here or kept memoirs so some are lost by the wayside, and remain simply as vague recollections of coital bliss with a face in mind and no name to be grasped. But, that does not mean I am without reports. So for your consideration, here are a few noteworthy recallings.
    I suggest you do, it's added value! You'll appreciate it later when you get older... )))

Ok, not to split hairs here, but I think a better rendering would be: "Beauty demands sacrifice. " It is commonly mistranslated as "victims" because of its nationalistic usage. IE. "7 million people were sacrifices of the Soviet empire in the forced famine. " Which makes as much sense when used as: "7 million people were victims of the Soviet empire in the forced famine. " Again not to strain on a small point here, it’s just a thought. The real point is: DAMN I don’t care how fine you look or how good you are at sucking the stripes off a zebra. You are not worth 10k and anyone who pays that much is a schmuck.

On a personal note I have been here in Kyiv for a while know, trying to personally live out the gospel according to Monger. (hence the nickname)Well, actually I have to be here often for work, but in my free time. Well I try to spread the good news of my seed.

In my various times in Kyiv, I have been with roughly 40 or so girls, and I’ve never posted here or kept memoirs so some are lost by the wayside, and remain simply as vague recollections of coital bliss with a face in mind and no name to be grasped. But, that does not mean I am without reports. So for your consideration, here are a few noteworthy recallings.

I have used freebies, street girls, girlfriends, co-workers, agency girls, individualki, various websites, and yes. Even GIA. Let me say from the onset, that I rarely like paying more than $100, but will if I think it’s worth it, or I’m being an idiot.

First off the bat, is kievprivat.com, alternately kievdosug. Ru in Russian. I like this place simply because (and I know it’s hard to believe) all the pictures are real. As far as I know, the site popped up a few years ago and now seems to be a great resource for girls just coming into the city. I suggest, trolling the pages of this one. While you can arrange what price you want (65, 80, 100, 120, 150) it’s hit or miss (I always go with 80 or 100) I have gotten some excellent picks for $80, and at the same time have been shocked at send some dogs right back to the pound. I like this site because, for the most part, it will tell you what services they offer (although it says no, most can be convinced of BBBJ) and I really like to eat pussy.

With this site your best bet is to pick a few choices of girls you want and see who’s available and what prices (as it’s not listed on the site) I regularly pick the newbies. What can I say, I’m a sucker for a village girl. 2 of my faves were 18 and had been in Kyiv only a week, but there gone now (seems a lot of these girls only last a few weeks in the biz. Seems some just want to make a grip of cash before returning home). But I have been lucky as of late and found 2 great girls.

1 was Eva, she is 18 and hot. It was literally her first time on the job (so special). She had just done the photos that day, I refreshed the page and her profile appeared. Excellent! $100 for the hour (I’m not much of an all-nighter kind of guy, I like to have my fun and then be left alone) BBBJ and some passionate sex where apparently no had told her yet, that she was a ***** and shouldn’t like her job and be cold to her john. She really liked getting her pussy eaten, which was great for me because, as I said, I love to eat pussy. Like most newcomers, she was a talker, but that’s because she was nervous, and she was so cute when she asked to see her profile page on my computer. She was thankful they covered part of her face. (yeah, a lot of them do that here, but like I said many are young and just want to earn some cash, not be known as a prostitute) Great experience all around it was like being with a girlfriend the first time.

Also on there was Nika, she also had been in Kiev for only a few days. She is 21 $80 an hour. And was just super fun. Again, a nervous talker, because again a real newcomer. But, I find a few placed family photos (brothers, sister, friends, not wives and kids) help ease them and take the edge off the fact that they are starting a career fucking strangers and getting cum in their eyes. Same thing; a little chit chat, a smoke, show me the website. And then it was on. She FUCKING loves her job. It is well worth a few minutes to get to know them and make them feel comfortable, and your experience will be better. Great head (no BBBJ sadly), great tasting and tight pussy, awesome sex! One note: she can get loud when she’s liking it. All in All, a great girl. Good body small firm tits, and the best of all were her smile and eyes! Always smiling, and always looking with intense eyes, even during sex!

One other note about this site. It goes down intermittently. Don’t know why. .

There are very few P4P girls that I return to, as I like to be just another forgotten face, and have run into a few in social settings, once even on a Campus. Very Awkward, but sometimes worth the reward, as it has turned into some free play. Speaking of free play, I’ve been meeting with this girl named Sveta, that I met a few months ago. AMAZING! I met her when she was 17. And literally met her on her birthday for a fuck (hey. I may not fear Ukrainian law, but I do fear the US state department). We hook up every few weeks in between her boyfriends. She would date me, but I made it clear that I only want a good time, and that means sex. She is OK with it as, well, I am good at what I do. That, and I’m pretty good looking. I’m 30, single, have a bit of disposable income, and apparently in this culture my style makes me a bad-ass. (ha, take that childhood bullies).

I have a few more freebies, but they are far more infrequent, and I decided a while back that a girlfriend wasn’t worth it, as they only suck money, and after a while, not much else. (there have been some exceptions, but alas, they didn’t last. Besides I’m wary of freebies, because sometimes they end up costing so much more. So, I fuck chicks that only want to be fucked, and if they want more I set them straight or send them packing.

I don’t go to clubs much, I have never been to RP, and usually avoid garden-variety streetwalkers. I’ll admit that I like them young. But, hey I’m not 65. I usually go for 18-25. I’m not a big, downtown kinda guy. Or at least not the touristy downtown. I meet women on the street, in the store, at university (yeah, I even sometimes have legitimate reasons to be there). Never on the metro. Except once when I rescued a gal from a few punk-asses that were disturbing here (I am 6’4", broad, and sometimes one hell-of-a-scary-ass-mother-fucker. When I want to be) That was a grateful fuck. Mmmmm.

I try to go to more local restaurants and what not, and the best thing I ever did was learn Russian. I once saw a girl’s boyfriend *****-slap her down in Troeshina, and leave her. I offered to get her a cab, and she asked to stay with me. Great night, she nearly jumped me when we got in the door. She calls every couple of months.

As far as the general nature of things go, I’ll say this, act like a tourist and you’lled get screwed, not in a good way. Venture out, and remember, like most things in life, act like you’re "supposed" to be there, not like a dick who "owns the place" or like a phony trying to be cool, but act like you’re supposed to be there and you know what you’re doing. And you pretty much won’t have problems. I spent a Summer on the East Coast of the US, and I washed peoples boats. Some had them docked behind their house, I f you knocked and asked permission to go back they eyed you the whole time, but if you simply unlatch the gate walk back around and work, nobody gave a shit. Just a thought.

Well, this has already gone seriously long, but one more thing before I go for today. To get it out of the way: GIA

Alright, I will admit I have used GIA 5 times. I know shame on me. But with the exception of a girl named Nika (who is a royal greedy **** and should be taken to the pasture. Ha ha wasn’t supposed to cum there was I, well that’s what you get for assuming I didn’t want more before your time was up, and hey you were already dressed, and my only other option was to soil your pretty little clothes) they were all pretty good. Yes, some of their women look scary even in the pics, but the quality of service was astounding. And besides, they were the first place I ever called.

My first was with Ruslana (who quit like 2 weeks later) Simply wonderful. Great Fuck! Great BBBJ +CIM! Seriously, she sucked me off, and sucked me up, and threw on a condom and fucked me, I came, she pulled off the condom, and immediately sucked me off again! The cycle just continued. My balls hurt for like 3 days.

Yana. Who has been reviewed here before. Studying to be a lawyer. Boy, she could make me cum! Enough said. Too bad she’s gone too!

Zhanna. I’ll admit, I’ve been to her twice. It was intense. I will say this flat out: BEST HEAD EVER! She swallows every load and even wants you to sometimes pull out so you can cum in her mouth! Serious ****! God I love her!

Alright that’s all for now. Peace!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Ash, my last visit to Kiev was in november, but I hope to be there again in may, I´ll check all new clubs and report :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash1001
    Skank, is this an advert by a Russian girl looking for sponsorship? Saying "Beauty demands victims, from $10K per month" sounds very arrogant (unless it's meant to be tongue in cheek).
    It's an advert by a Slavic guy looking for a girl. Again, I really don't buy into the whole Slavic guys showing girls who is boss theory. Doesn't really correspond to what I've seen and heard. It's up to us to be boss, let's have some fighting spirit!.. )

Thanks Delgado.

How would you rate Kiev's main elitny clubs, which I suppose at the moment are Tsar, Barsky and now Grotesque? Decadence is officially passe, right?

And, are you around this w/e?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash1001
    Skank, is this an advert by a Russian girl looking for sponsorship? Saying "Beauty demands victims, from $10K per month" sounds very arrogant (unless it's meant to be tongue in cheek).

On a personal note I have been here in Kyiv for a while know, trying to personally live out the gospel according to Monger. (hence the nickname)Well, actually I have to be here often for work, but in my free time. Well I try to spread the good news of my seed.

I have used freebies, street girls, girlfriends, co-workers, agency girls, individualki, various websites, and yes. Even GIA. Let me say from the onset, that I rarely like paying more than $100, but will if I think it’s worth it, or I’m being an idiot.

First off the bat, is kievprivat.com, alternately kievdosug. Ru in Russian. I like this place simply because (and I know it’s hard to believe) all the pictures are real. As far as I know, the site popped up a few years ago and now seems to be a great resource for girls just coming into the city. I suggest, trolling the pages of this one. While you can arrange what price you want (65, 80, 100, 120, 150) it’s hit or miss (I always go with 80 or 100) I have gotten some excellent picks for $80, and at the same time have been shocked at send some dogs right back to the pound. I like this site because, for the most part, it will tell you what services they offer (although it says no, most can be convinced of BBBJ) and I really like to eat pussy.

With this site your best bet is to pick a few choices of girls you want and see who’s available and what prices (as it’s not listed on the site) I regularly pick the newbies. What can I say, I’m a sucker for a village girl. 2 of my faves were 18 and had been in Kyiv only a week, but there gone now (seems a lot of these girls only last a few weeks in the biz. Seems some just want to make a grip of cash before returning home). But I have been lucky as of late and found 2 great girls.

1 was Eva, she is 18 and hot. It was literally her first time on the job (so special). She had just done the photos that day, I refreshed the page and her profile appeared. Excellent! $100 for the hour (I’m not much of an all-nighter kind of guy, I like to have my fun and then be left alone) BBBJ and some passionate sex where apparently no had told her yet, that she was a ***** and shouldn’t like her job and be cold to her john. She really liked getting her pussy eaten, which was great for me because, as I said, I love to eat pussy. Like most newcomers, she was a talker, but that’s because she was nervous, and she was so cute when she asked to see her profile page on my computer. She was thankful they covered part of her face. (yeah, a lot of them do that here, but like I said many are young and just want to earn some cash, not be known as a prostitute) Great experience all around it was like being with a girlfriend the first time.

Also on there was Nika, she also had been in Kiev for only a few days. She is 21 $80 an hour. And was just super fun. Again, a nervous talker, because again a real newcomer. But, I find a few placed family photos (brothers, sister, friends, not wives and kids) help ease them and take the edge off the fact that they are starting a career fucking strangers and getting cum in their eyes. Same thing; a little chit chat, a smoke, show me the website. And then it was on. She FUCKING loves her job. It is well worth a few minutes to get to know them and make them feel comfortable, and your experience will be better. Great head (no BBBJ sadly), great tasting and tight pussy, awesome sex! One note: she can get loud when she’s liking it. All in All, a great girl. Good body small firm tits, and the best of all were her smile and eyes! Always smiling, and always looking with intense eyes, even during sex!

One other note about this site. It goes down intermittently. Don’t know why. .

There are very few P4P girls that I return to, as I like to be just another forgotten face, and have run into a few in social settings, once even on a Campus. Very Awkward, but sometimes worth the reward, as it has turned into some free play. Speaking of free play, I’ve been meeting with this girl named Sveta, that I met a few months ago. AMAZING! I met her when she was 17. And literally met her on her birthday for a fuck (hey. I may not fear Ukrainian law, but I do fear the US state department). We hook up every few weeks in between her boyfriends. She would date me, but I made it clear that I only want a good time, and that means sex. She is OK with it as, well, I am good at what I do. That, and I’m pretty good looking. I’m 30, single, have a bit of disposable income, and apparently in this culture my style makes me a bad-ass. (ha, take that childhood bullies).

I have a few more freebies, but they are far more infrequent, and I decided a while back that a girlfriend wasn’t worth it, as they only suck money, and after a while, not much else. (there have been some exceptions, but alas, they didn’t last. Besides I’m wary of freebies, because sometimes they end up costing so much more. So, I fuck chicks that only want to be fucked, and if they want more I set them straight or send them packing.

I don’t go to clubs much, I have never been to RP, and usually avoid garden-variety streetwalkers. I’ll admit that I like them young. But, hey I’m not 65. I usually go for 18-25. I’m not a big, downtown kinda guy. Or at least not the touristy downtown. I meet women on the street, in the store, at university (yeah, I even sometimes have legitimate reasons to be there). Never on the metro. Except once when I rescued a gal from a few punk-asses that were disturbing here (I am 6’4", broad, and sometimes one hell-of-a-scary-mother-fucker. When I want to be) That was a grateful fuck. Mmmmm.

I try to go to more local restaurants and what not, and the best thing I ever did was learn Russian. I once saw a girl’s boyfriend *****-slap her down in Troeshina, and leave her. I offered to get her a cab, and she asked to stay with me. Great night, she nearly jumped me when we got in the door. She calls every couple of months.

As far as the general nature of things go, I’ll say this, act like a tourist and you’lled get screwed, not in a good way. Venture out, and remember, like most things in life, act like you’re "supposed" to be there, not like a dick who "owns the place" or like a phony trying to be cool, but act like you’re supposed to be there and you know what you’re doing. And you pretty much won’t have problems. I spent a Summer on the East Coast of the US, and I washed peoples boats. Some had them docked behind their house, I f you knocked and asked permission to go back they eyed you the whole time, but if you simply unlatch the gate walk back around and work, nobody gave a shit. Just a thought.

Well, this has already gone seriously long, but one more thing before I go for today. To get it out of the way: GIA

Alright, I will admit I have used GIA 5 times. I know shame on me. But with the exception of a girl named Nika (who is a royal greedy **** and should be taken to the pasture. Ha ha wasn’t supposed to cum there was I, well that’s what you get for assuming I didn’t want more before your time was up, and hey you were already dressed, and my only other option was to soil your pretty little clothes) they were all pretty good. Yes, some of their women look scary even in the pics, but the quality of service was astounding. And besides, they were the first place I ever called.

My first was with Ruslana (who quit like 2 weeks later) Simply wonderful. Great Fuck! Great BBBJ +CIM! Seriously, she sucked me off, and sucked me up, and threw on a condom and fucked me, I came, she pulled off the condom, and immediately sucked me off again! The cycle just continued. My balls hurt for like 3 days.

Yana. Who has been reviewed here before. Studying to be a lawyer. Boy, she could make me cum! Enough said. Too bad she’s gone too!

Zhanna. I’ll admit, I’ve been to her twice. It was intense. I will say this flat out: BEST HEAD EVER! She swallows every load and even wants you to sometimes pull out so you can cum in her mouth! Serious slit! God I love her!

Alright that’s all for now. I may need to go out trolling tonight! Peace!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Former 112 is open again, now called "Gienas Dance Club".

Also new at Mandarin Plaza: "Grotesque Club".

http://www.whatson-kiev.com/index.ph...n=view&id=3916

In town this week end (3rd & 4th May)

Hi Guys,

I'll be in Kiev this coming week end - who'll be around?

I'm keen to try out somewhere a little off the beaten track on Saturday. Somewhere like Saxon or Kalinka Malinka, way out in the 'burbs. Any takers?

Sunday will be a trip to Shooters followed by RP, in true sexpat style. Or a strip club followed by RP. Or something completely different.. followed by RP.

Is Avalon/Azhure still good value? And what 'replaces' 112 now that it's closed for good?

Posting Limitations