Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Benin

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Cotonou GF Hotels

In Benin most of the hotels are Girl Friendly. Novotel being 5* there should be no problem. As far as getting someone is concerned that should not be a problem. Plenty of options, massage parlours, or Bars of 5* hotels like Hotel Benin Marina. You can even check with Okada Riders (motocycle taxi) and they should be able to guide you. Only thing to keep in mind is the amount you pay. Do not overpay.

Info on Cotonou

I will be in Cotonou next week. I will stay at the Novotel. Do you have more info on the hotel (GF?) and chicks to be found overthere (in the hotel or in the area)?

Do you have some good advices, nice experiences and then girls phone numbers?

Thanks guys!

Jonquet Cotonou

The hottest action in Cotonou takes place at Jonquet. There is street action with short time room of the lady. Around Soweto bar. And there are short time hotels for ladies not having a room for herself. Unfortunately, the scene has been taken over by Nigerian ladies who are quite agressive and very businesslike. You could find Benin ladies in night clubs like 2001, also in Jonquet. The night club with most action is New York. There is street action there also. At Hall des Arts, but also here Nigerains are the majority. At Jonquet you could have a quicky for less than 5. 000 CFA, but usually for Yowo (whites) it will be 5. 000.

African

I met a black beauty at the airport. She took tickets at the car park. After two dates we ended up in bed. Dynamite. She was off work at 10 and she would wake me up with a blowjob at 11, screw me silly and sleep. A repeat in the morning. I did her bare, from the back, which is what she liked and rubbed herself to orgasm. After a couple of months of this she said 'I'm pregnant'. I said ' No shit!, it isn't mine, I had a vasectomy. Lets get a test. ' She wouldn't come over after that. Great sex, blow jobs that would make tears come to your eyes. Be careful. Tried an American black. Bad attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by S Ron Mi
    About a year ago I wrote a post about a Benin girl here in the USA that didn't want to do the deed. At the time I wondered if she was missing certain parts (I. E. Female circumcision).

Well my fellow mongers, I can tell you persistence pays off! After a year of phone conversation she agreed to fly out to the West Coast for a little visit. Just as tall and curvy as the day I laid eyes on her, I was able to get her out of her clothes and fuck her brains out!

She was intact. She's was tasty (DITY). She was fun!

Perhaps the most interesting thing about her was her African view of the world. Unless you've been with African girl, it's hard to descriB. Others have alluded to the persona of African girls within these pages. Words that come to mind include simple, sexual, naïve, and very undisciplined.

I spent $1500+ on airfare, hotel, taxi fair, food and entertainment. I didn't get so much as a 'Thank you! ' Rather, 30 minutes after I dropped her off at the airport I got a call for more 'travel money. ' She insisted upon cooking a meal for me using the hotel's very small kitchenette; although, I would have much preferred to go to a nice restaurant rather than sitting in that hotel room for 2. 5 hours while she prepared a middling meal. She was also very stubborn and opinionated. Her sole redeeming quality: she had a killer body and knew how to use it in bed!

I think my curiosity is sated. African girls are a great fuck; but, there is nothing about them that makes them good long term girlfriends or marriage partners. They can cook, clean and bear children. If they're submissive, obedient and like the taste of pussy (bi-sexual) that may be enough. But, a stubborn, highly opinionated girl that knows exactly 'jack shit' about this world is scary. – I'm not having children with that kind of women!

Persistance Pays Off

About a year ago I wrote a post about a Benin girl here in the USA that didn't want to do the deed. At the time I wondered if she was missing certain parts (I. E. Female circumcision).

Well my fellow mongers, I can tell you persistence pays off! After a year of phone conversation she agreed to fly out to the West Coast for a little visit. Just as tall and curvy as the day I laid eyes on her, I was able to get her out of her clothes and fuck her brains out!

She was intact. She's was tasty (DITY). She was fun!

Perhaps the most interesting thing about her was her African view of the world. Unless you've been with African girl, it's hard to descriB. Others have alluded to the persona of African girls within these pages. Words that come to mind include simple, sexual, naïve, and very undisciplined.

I spent $1500+ on airfare, hotel, taxi fair, food and entertainment. I didn't get so much as a 'Thank you! ' Rather, 30 minutes after I dropped her off at the airport I got a call for more 'travel money. ' She insisted upon cooking a meal for me using the hotel's very small kitchenette; although, I would have much preferred to go to a nice restaurant rather than sitting in that hotel room for 2. 5 hours while she prepared a middling meal. She was also very stubborn and opinionated. Her sole redeeming quality: she had a killer body and knew how to use it in bed!

I think my curiosity is sated. African girls are a great fuck; but, there is nothing about them that makes them good long term girlfriends or marriage partners. They can cook, clean and bear children. If they're submissive, obedient and like the taste of pussy (bi-sexual) that may be enough. But, a stubborn, highly opinionated girl that knows exactly 'jack shit' about this world is scary. – I'm not having children with that kind of women!

Quote Originally Posted by S Ron Mi
    Question: How prevelant is female circumcision in Benin?
    Not as prevalent as in Burkina but prevalent enough. You could hint you're a muslim yourself so that she thinks you might be familiar with things like circumcision. If you ask which tribe she is from (which "ethnie") I may ask my Beninese contacts whether they can find out if that tribe is knowned for female circumcision. By the way, circumcision does not make females frigid, quite the opposite, as I explained in one of my posts some years ago (on the Ethiopia forum, I think).

Female Circumcision

I met a girl from Benin here in the United States. - Tall, incredible body and very sweet. Unfortunately, she's very reluctant to have sex.

Question: How prevelant is female circumcision in Benin?

I'm trying to understand if her reluctance is because she lacks certain parts.

Cotonou update (September 2008)

100 euros = 65000 CFA. (CFA = Communauté Financière Africaine, I think). You can pay everywhere in euros and you get the change in CFA, provided the euro denominations are neither less than 20 nor more than 100. It's a set exchange rate give or take 1%, so don't accept anything substantially less than the above rate.

This time I was at New York New York later into the night (1 o'clock) on a Thursday. Shortly after one the girls starting streaming in. Female/male ratio about 10/1. As I wrote before though, the quality of the girls is nowhere near what I experienced in the Cameroons of the Ivory Coast. Unless you like chubbier, bigger-breasted girls. Chubby girls always turn out bigger-breasted on average. My type is "as tall as possible and with an apple-butt". Not at all the type here. I didn't even inquire about the going rate since I had my own girl for the whole duration of my stay but it must be around 20-30 CFA (25-35 euros).

If you are in Cotonou a visit to the lacustrian town of Ganvié is a must. Taxi return trip on the same day from Cotonou = 20000 CFA. Price for the boat + guide on the lake 11000 CFA. In Ganvié I was shown around one of the "hotels" on the lake. Astonishingly clean and with toilet and electricity. Price 5000 CFA a night (15 euros). The guide only smiled when I inquired but the taxi driver told me it was definitely possible to have girls brought to your room on by the lake-dwellers. Sex among the Ganvié lake-dwellers, that must be fun! Best tried out with a buddy for shared fun.

The previous poster mentioned Croix du Sud as a good hotel. Alas it is no more. Like Hôtel de la Plage, it is one of the old-style hotels that vanish without being replaced by anything really like it. There's a new Ibis right next to Novotel. Clean but cramped rooms, no atmosphere. I heard Omar Ghadaffi has invested heavily in hotels and real estate in Cotonou. He apparently owns Benin Marina (former Sheraton). Benin is one of the non-predominantly Muslim African countries he has tried to buy off, with some but not unlimited success.

Regarding hotels the pattern of one hotel being built only at the cost of two older one disappearing is typical of Africa. The overall supply of hotel accommodation doesn't increase so prices are those of major European cities. Cheap and safe transportation is absent (see my previous post). The lucky people are usually those working for ONGs, they have all they need (vehicles, hotels) paid for them.

The Beninese are gentle and welcoming. For a group of hard trekkers who pool resources to hire a vehicle and go inland such a country mus be a bonanza of experiences, including mongering ones. For the typical hotel-bound monger like me, not much of a destination.

Cotonou report

financière africaine francs
    local currency cfr.... the locals pronounce it... "ceefers".

planned on spending four days in cotonou, a short stay, but this is all that time would permit. travelled with abc transport from accra, ghana, was informed, it is normally a seven hour journey. this was not the case. thirteen hours later i arrived in cotonou, exhausted and frustrated with the delays at the border crossings.

visa

please note: border control will only issue a 48hr transit visa, cfr12 000 on arrival. once in cotonou you will have to visit immigration and once again apply, and pay yet again for an extended visa which can take up to two days to process, valid for 30 days. bribing the staff will certainly speed up matters.

getting a visa at the togo, benin border was not an issue, just trucking, brought us all to a standstill for four hours or so. i had to get an extended visa in cotonou which cost me much frustration and certainly wasted a whole day of my precious time. it certainly pays to get visa before you travel. in my case i had not committed to going to benin, only once in ghana, did i decide.

transport and hotel

the bus drop point is next to the national football stadium. once alighted, by now dark and not a taxi in sight, all i saw were bikes, known locally as zemijans.(motor bike taxi, the riders in yellow shirt) . a helpful soul pointed out a nearby hotel:

peace and love hotel
    kouhounou stada
    de l`amitie`
    ph: + 229 21 38 30 67 / 68
    cfr25 500 (room rate)

this hotel comes highly recommended, the staff were overwhelmingly friendly and helpful. the food although good, was somewhat pricey. the visitor will immediately notice the lack of restaurants and take aways, at least visibly. seems cotonou, benin is slow to shed its marxist/leininist past, unless you with a local you will not find any eateries around town. cotonou itself is a bustling, buzzing town . imagine a thousand lancaster bombers circulating overhead. the sound during daytime. zemijans.... zemijans in their thousands. to ride them, expect to pay anything from cfr200 to cfr500 at the most. at first the visitor is wary of this mode of transport but very quickly grows to love it, i know i did. there are safety considerations, but it is down to how comfortable you feel, and of course, you simply have to get around, add to this, the biggest plus, airconditionning lol.

new york, new york club and sightseeing

yes! has been mentioned in the rather dated postings below, this club is good, would be all the better if the beer did not cost so much. a castel beer 400ml? will set you back cfr3000/ $8
    more on the club later.

i arrived in cotonou, roughly 8pm saturday, freshened up and had a bite to eat - there were power outages at regular intervals whilst i was eating, they ceased for the remainder of my time in benin. planned to take a nap and head off to new york club at midnight. i set my alarm, put my head down, all the while i heard music coming from the god`s above. i opened my eyes and it was daylight. fuck!...saturday night blown. must have really been tired. the music i had heard had been coming from the bar on top of the hotel, so after all it was not my imagination.

after breakfast i wanted to do some sightseeing, plucked up the courage to stop a zemijans. the town is fairly drab. since it was sunday the driver kept mentioning something which sounded like, flag? i gestured to him, yeah..yeah, just ride. we arrived at the beach, many thousands of bikes and people about. had a few beers, jumped back on the bike and told the driver to take me to new york club, i wanted to see. once there, i asked a chap who let us in if they open on sundays, affirmative, they did, he mentioned a charge at the door which i forget.

at midnight i went to new york, the guy supposedly charging entrance was awol, so i nipped inside. for a sunday night i was somewhat surprised at the turnout. did not do a headcount but the chicks were well represented for work, excellent. i was an early bird, dozens of guys arrived later. before i could settle a tall nigerian chick pounced on me, gave her short shrift as i wanted her to buzz off. she eventually did, when it became apparent i was not going to buy her a drink, i felt nasty but she was not to be my choice, and don`t forget the price of beer. a tough with cigar,was doing his best to smoke me out, had to move. i think he was part of management.

scouted around and spied a chick whom i liked. she was from togo and spoke reasonable english. she wanted cfr30 000, i countered by half. i did not want to run up an alcohol bill, just bought her one beer, at 2:30am we left for my hotel. gave her two shots, she was very passionate and had a great attitude, but perhaps i did not appreciate this at the time as i had to be at immigration 8am for visa extension which was playing on my mind to a degree. the chick wanted to fuck more, my lot blown by now, i encouraged her to sleep. at 6:30am we awoke and this time no morning fuck as i had to send her on her way. i gave her cfr20 000. kissed her goodbye, then she astonishingly said to me:" you did not please me monsieur", and left. a really nice girl.

my entire day was wasted at immigration. the locals drink le beninoire beer, had a few and a couple castels, both agreeable beers. new york saw myself again that night, but after the previous night experience this one fell short, the chick i picked was no match with the togo honey. nothing really to write home about this evening. new york is a classy joint for this part of the world, and somewhat surprising too, i enjoyed my visits there. recommended!

my last night i spent the evening with a lovely local girl, her living conditions were abysmal, really felt sorry for her, but i cannot solve the problems of all the girls i meet. the kindest thing i can do for them is offer encouragement, better than giving money as it does not last. they need to achieve their goals whatever they may be.

in the morning i caught a shared taxi to lome, togo for just cfr2500, a journey of about two hours. i would add that the road is in very good condition and is a toll road, about four tolls to be paid. really enjoyed my time in benin, despite visa issues. friendly people...the zemijans, i will forever remember.

Warning : energy crisis in Benin right now (February 2007)

If you're planning to visit Benin, don't do so without getting some update on the energy situation. Cotonou is plagued by power cuts right now. Even mobile phone operators can't maintain service levels. Visitors fall back on the few hotels equipped with electricity generators. Prices go up. Food is scarce, expensive or gone bad.

Hotel in cotonou

Was in Cotonou about three months ago. Small weekend trip from Lagos. Sheraton was way to expesive for us. We stayed at the Croix du Sud. Great place, all bungalows so you don't have reception looking over your shoulders. The guy showing us the rooms even offered to bring us girls!

There is a diso on site that is very lively.

Will post a full trip report a little later.

Hôtel du Port : avoid it!

Back from Cotonou today and nothing to add or retract from my previous post except that I would not longer recommend Hotel du Port. I was told the owner's mother (!!) insisted that girls on the game should no longer be allowed around the pool. Now I understand why the pool scene looked so dead compared to what it was years ago.

I'm told the ex-Sheraton (can't remember the name right now, very near to the airport) is now the place to meet girls. Expensive though (130 dollars upwards).

I was in New York disco at half past midnight on a week-day and there were no more than 5 girls present, none of them stunners.

Dwindling night-life

Hôtel du Port has renovated some rooms but got marginally pricier at 550 euros for 7 nights. The large swimming pool was its major assets because it used to attract local girls especially on Sundays. Now this too has gone quiet. Less and less people are coming to Cotonou and the night-life is dwindling. The only positive consequence is that girl prices may have gone as far down as 10000 CFA. That's under one sixth of 100 euros, say around 18 euros. I didn't bother to ckeck, I had my girl waiting for me and I was on another business.

The biggest pain in the neck is transportation. Hôtel du Port is a ten minutes' walk from a square where lies the main disco (New York - New York) and two first-rate restaurants. Only you're not supposed to walk after dark so there's nothing for it but to use what goes for a taxi, i.e. the run-down car waiting outside the Hôtel. If there's one waiting that is, because if you're out of luck there's none and there's nothing the hotel can or will do about it. Since there's no competition, you can't bargain. Four euros for a 3 minutes's drive, four euros to get back: that's already more than the price of the meal (if you go to one of the two restaurants) and nealy half the price of the girl. Once we remained stranded in the restaurant because the "taxi" had driven away. We had to use one of the many "zemi-johns", i.e. motocycle-cabs.

Zemi-Johns are very cheap and are found everywhere but I don't regard them as an option because they have too many accidents, many of which involving heavier vehicles. I'll bareback any reasonably healthy-looking girl in Africa or elsewhere, have been doing so for over a decade now actually, but I've seen too many broken faces in Africa to consider motocycles as a means of transportations, if I die or get crippled let me do so for the sake of pleasure, not for the sake of getting to a damned restaurant. Beninese consider motocycle cabs dangerous as well but they have no alternative.

This being said, for people with their own transportation (plus their own house etc.), Benin can be a paradise. A place to retire on a reasonable pension, unmolested by holiday mongers like myself.

Dear FoxesHunter,

Sorry for the late reply. Hope this posting will be useful for you and in time.
    With regard to your question, I personally prefer Burkina becuase I used to live there, so I am quite familiar with the country. I can say that amongst the 3 countries, Burkinabe (yes, this is the adjective for Burkina Faso) are the most kind.

There are 3 types of places you can try to meet ladies.

1. Discos
    Not recommended. The locals in these places are pros. The foreigners in these places are mostly living in that country. You can see many students but they would not be available for the kind of relationship we are seeking. In any case, you would be looking for Africans, and they are mostly pros.

2. Maquis (local restaurants)
    Highly recommended. Although pros are present in these places also, there are many semi-pros also. If you are lucky, you can meet ladies who come there to enjoy. You will be surprised by the number of girls approaching you asking to join you.

3. Hotel
    When everything fails, just go back to your hotel and take a seat by the pool or in the bar-restaurant, and you will be approached by semi pros or some college kids needing some money for their tuition fee or books or whatever.

Good luck

Le Baron

Dear friend, can you tell me if is it better Burkina Faso, Togo or Benin for sex? I don't like to enter into night clubs but I look for outside girls and not prostitute gilrs. I like to find a girl friend for a week.
    Where can I look for them?
    thanks

Posting Limitations