Masion Close
"Germany

Thread: Ghana

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 290 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 68 118 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

For ChocolateHuntr

Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateHuntr  [View Original Post]
    Labadi Beach is Closed.

Hot Gossip is Closed.

Jokers is Closed.

Carbon is Closed.

Most of the social action in Osu is at the bars and pubs: Firefly, Twist, Shisha Lounge, Bloom Bar, Honeysuckle, Purple Pub, Zen Garden, among others.

The community of Spintex also has a lot to offer. I recently wrote several reports.

In Accra for 2 more weeks before traveling to other parts of the country.
    I suggest you even Tamale, far but it is worth to go. Nor on Ramadan.

I have tips, you can read my reports December 2019 or just ask questions.

Updates on local closures

Labadi Beach is Closed.

Hot Gossip is Closed.

Jokers is Closed.

Carbon is Closed.

Most of the social action in Osu is at the bars and pubs: Firefly, Twist, Shisha Lounge, Bloom Bar, Honeysuckle, Purple Pub, Zen Garden, among others.

The community of Spintex also has a lot to offer. I recently wrote several reports.

In Accra for 2 more weeks before traveling to other parts of the country.

I booked an apartment on AirBNB for 3 days, just to ensure that I liked the place. After those 3 days, I made a deal directly with the landlord (bypassing the AirBNB fees) for an affordable monthly rate. I can bring girls to my place without any issues.
    That's good to hear. The hotels seem like straight scams in Accra. Does your AirBnB have security? If you do, do you have to check girls in with them? Did you ask your host if you could have guests or do AirBnBs in Accra just all allow guests?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP  [View Original Post]
    Of course there are scams, this is Africa. But all girls have smartphones these days so demand to do a quick videochat with them, only 20 seconds, to check it's really them. If they refuse, move on.
    Yes this is the thing, now they have smart phones but not all the girls do video chat, most of them refused to do video chat I don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by TyDown  [View Original Post]
    Message sent. Looks like the best way to locate night clubs and malls is to google "Night Clubs in Kumasi"
    Yes Google is the best way to locate what you want.

Just wasn't interested in paying 300 cidis--or watching the clock--for a quick fuck in a strip club. In my nearly 3 weeks in Accra, I've been spoiled by the girlfriend-experiences of regular girls who cook, clean, and fuck all night with great pleasure.
    Message sent. Looks like the best way to locate night clubs and malls is to google "Night Clubs in Kumasi"

Again, thanks for the great report, Chocolate. Do you mind if I ask why you did not have sex with the tall beauty that gave you a lap dance? Just bad vibes or is it because your preference for more non-pro girls?
    Just wasn't interested in paying 300 cidis--or watching the clock--for a quick fuck in a strip club. In my nearly 3 weeks in Accra, I've been spoiled by the girlfriend-experiences of regular girls who cook, clean, and fuck all night with great pleasure.

May I also ask if you are staying at a hotel or an AirBnb?
    I booked an apartment on AirBNB for 3 days, just to ensure that I liked the place. After those 3 days, I made a deal directly with the landlord (bypassing the AirBNB fees) for an affordable monthly rate. I can bring girls to my place without any issues.

I previously wrote about my first visit to Spintex on a Wednesday evening. I wanted to visit the Octapuz Lounge and Night Club but was told that the strippers only worked from Thursday through Sunday. I decided to return the next day (Thursday), which is the subject of this report.

I arrived in Spintex on Thursday around 10 pm. I started at Kojo City (see my previous report) and was happy to see about 100 women scattered between the streets, outdoor tables, and indoor club area. Many of the girls showed signs of high mileage. Lots of mothers judging from their asses, stomachs, and tits. I saw some young, tight bodies but these were the exception.

I sipped on a cold beer (7 cidis) while enjoying the parade. The girls at Kojo City don't try to actively hook. There were some glances, but only a few girls (all Nigerian) actually approached and spoke to me. I chalked it up to the local culture.

Around 11 pm I jumped in a car (5 cidis) and went to the strip club.

Octapuz Lounge and Night Club, like many places in Accra, has a large outdoor patio area with tables and umbrellas where you can sit and eat / drink outside.
    Again, thanks for the great report, Chocolate. Do you mind if I ask why you did not have sex with the tall beauty that gave you a lap dance? Just bad vibes or is it because your preference for more non-pro girls?

May I also ask if you are staying at a hotel or an AirBnb? Apologies if I missed it if you had mentioned it before. I am looking at hotels and AirBnBs in Accra at the moment and the hotels seem really hit or miss, with many of the hotels being review inflated by clearly fake accounts. Can I ask the vets of Ghana to chime in on their experiences with lodging in Accra? I have read through reports saying that every hotel in Accra is girl-friendly, but does that go for AirBnBs as well?

Strip Club in Spintex

I previously wrote about my first visit to Spintex on a Wednesday evening. I wanted to visit the Octapuz Lounge and Night Club but was told that the strippers only worked from Thursday through Sunday. I decided to return the next day (Thursday), which is the subject of this report.

I arrived in Spintex on Thursday around 10 pm. I started at Kojo City (see my previous report) and was happy to see about 100 women scattered between the streets, outdoor tables, and indoor club area. Many of the girls showed signs of high mileage. Lots of mothers judging from their asses, stomachs, and tits. I saw some young, tight bodies but these were the exception.

I sipped on a cold beer (7 cidis) while enjoying the parade. The girls at Kojo City don't try to actively hook. There were some glances, but only a few girls (all Nigerian) actually approached and spoke to me. I chalked it up to the local culture.

Around 11 pm I jumped in a car (5 cidis) and went to the strip club.

Octapuz Lounge and Night Club, like many places in Accra, has a large outdoor patio area with tables and umbrellas where you can sit and eat / drink outside.

Upon arrival, I was greeted by the same guy I'd met the night before. He led me to the entrance where I paid a 10-cidi cover, and was then told the prices: 20 cidis for a lap dance in the open-room downstairs. 50 cidis for a lap dance in the VIP room which includes as much touching, fingering, and groping as I want--but no sex. And 200 cidis to have sex with a girl in the upstairs rooms.

I then entered the club.

The first room is a foyer, very dark, with a couple of girls greeting the visitors. The music is booming, so it's necessary to shout with everyone inside. I continued into the next room which is a large open space. There is a stripper pole in the middle of the floor, several couches along with walls, and a bar along the other wall.

The guy who guided me inside told me to have a seat and that he would be right back. I ordered a beer then sat down along the wall. This was my first chance to check out the ladies.

I saw a variety of skin complexions--from very light to very dark--but nearly all of the women were bigger, thicker body types (not my preference as I've said in previous reports.). There were about 25 girls working on this night, and fewer than 10 men.

At that point, the guy returned. And he was holding the hand of a stunning tall & slim dark-skinned beauty. I had not said a word about my ideal body type, yet he knew exactly what I wanted. These guys are good! I gave him 10 cidis, then he left her with me.

So the young lady leans in, introduces herself, and kisses me on the cheek. She was the sexiest girl in the club, based upon my desired type. I asked what she wanted to drink then ordered her a Redbull. We sat and talked for a while then she sat on my lap and began to grind. She asked if I wanted to take her to the VIP for a private lap dance for 100 cidis (the doorman told me only 50 cidis). I responded that I don't like to be teased. I like to fuck. She then told me 300 cidis (the doorman told me 200 cidis).

I informed her of the price discrepancy, and she said that each girl can make her own prices. She continued the lap dance and began to chat me up--where was I from, why was I in Ghana, how long would I stay in town. And I asked her the same.

As it turns out, she was Nigerian living / working in Ghana to make money for her family back home.

I really wasn't enjoying the lap dance. Nothing against this girl, but simulated sex is not appealing in Ghana with so many normal girls who are available to offer the real deal.

Having said that, I liked this girl and I wanted to help her. So I offered 50 cidis (not the 100 she quoted me) for a private dance in the upstairs VIP area. She agreed, and off we went.

She guided me upstairs and seated me on a couch. She then sat on my lap and began to grind. But again, it just wasn't turning me on. I knew there would be no fucking at the end of this, so what was the point? She placed my hands on her tits and on her pussy, but I'm just not into the teasing game.

We finished the private session then returned downstairs. I told her that I wasn't interested in anything beyond that lap dance, so she kissed me on the cheek and returned to the main area. Every few minutes she would stop by to check on me. I finished my beer then left.

All in all, for a strip-club experience, Octapuz was as expected. It's is worth checking out, if for nothing else than to enjoy a beer while watching some tits and ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Buksida1  [View Original Post]
    Your lady in black looks very interesting. Did you notice that she has a ring on her left ring finger? Did you get on with her that well?
    Yes, sadly she has since been snapped up by a German (the pic is from her private insta).

Re: Accra spots

After two weeks in Accra, I have spent a good amount of time in Osu, mainly on / around Oxford Street. But on Wednesday, I ventured outside of Osu to meet one of my ladies in her community of Spintex. Located east of Osu (just before Tema), Spintex is where it's at. . .

My girl asked me to meet her at Papa's Pizza. And as the Uber got closer, I noticed street vendors, food carts, and a lot of ladies standing along the road wearing skirts, heels, and small purses. The sight was an unexpected (yet pleasant) surprise.

So I arrive at the pizza place and greet my lady. We eat, then walk down the street to a dance club called Crisberry Pub & Lounge. Working girls were flowing in and out of the club. Their eyes were on me as I walked past. At this point, it was about 10 pm, so I decided that I would return to Crisberry after my date was over.

My girl was very cool, and she told me about the working girls. She even offered to take me to the main bar where they all hang out. So we jumped into a car and after a 5 cidi ride, we arrived at a place called Kojo City (displayed on Google Maps as Nhyiraba Kojo City).

We sat on a large outdoor patio full of plastic tables and chairs. There's a restaurant on the patio with a fire pit that offers fresh food to enjoy with the drinks and music.

Like I said, this was a Wednesday, and to my surprise, there were girls everywhere. I'd say at least 60 girls. They mostly sat in groups of 3 or 4 at the plastic tables while drinking, eating, smoking hookah (called shisha here), and staring into their phones.
    Huntr you are the man. I had no idea about these spots. Your report was really detailed and thorough. Thanks for this.

With the COVID it's been a bit dry so will follow up on your sightings.

BPalacio, you sent me a PM with these same questions, so I decided to respond here for the benefit of all members. . .

1. Do you think Ghana is a good location for a newbie to Africa? I have heard Kenya is the best newbie spot, but I like the bigger thick ladies of West Africa more than the slim spinners that I've seen to be Kenyan women.
    Yes, Ghana is safe and stable. I have not yet visited Kenya, so I cannot compare the two. If you like bigger "thicker" girls with small waists and big hips / thighs / asses, then you will love Accra.

2. I know you said you enjoyed the company of a lovely woman for two weeks the last time you were in Ghana, but are the non-pros in Ghana up for just one night flings? Are women on Afrointro open to straight forwardly asking to hook up for pay?
    Many of regular girls I've interacted with are looking for serious relationships. They want husbands. They are generally not interested in one-night flings. But when they discover that I'm here on vacation, they understand that a serious relationship is not going to happen. Just an unspoken fact. Having said that, I always give these girls a fun experience (which is better than them sitting at home doing nothing), I pay for every part of the date, and give them 100 cidis to "help with university costs".

3. Any other apps / websites that might be better if I'm not looking for a long-term girlfriend? I would rather be straight forward in letting them know that I would like them in the bedroom and they would be paid for their time. I don't think I would have the time, money, or charisma to do a long-term girlfriend situation.
    Tinder has a lot of girls who just want to hook up (for a price). You can also venture into the red-light district in Spintex. A place called Kojo City. I just wrote a report on it.

4. Can you share what the prices you experienced in Ghana were? Either for the long-term girlfriend experience or for short time bedroom flings?
    The street pros on Oxford Street in Osu and at Kojo City in Spintex have told me 150 cidis for short-term and minimum of 400 cidis for all night, just depends on how early in the evening you take the girl. There is also a strip club in Spintex with rooms upstairs. Each girl in the club is available for 200 cidis. My trip report is coming soon with more details.

5. I have read some nightmare trip reports from the Kenya thread where a brother has had the misfortune of running into a thieving / aggressively business-like woman once they're in the bedroom. In your experience, are Ghana women normally sweet?
    I haven't come across any thieving / aggressively business-like women during my two weeks in Accra.

6. If straight up asking a woman to sleep with you right off the bat is the wrong move, do you think most Ghana women would be down after a dinner date? I saw Chocolate say he would share a meal with them and maybe a milkshake and they would be down to fuck after that.
    This approach is best reserved for the working girls. See my response to question #4.

7. In Accra, would you say hotels are the way to go or AirBnBs are better?
    I chose to stay in an apartment due to the length of my trip (several months). A hotel would have been too expensive. I found the place on AirBNB and paid for a few days via the platform to ensure that I liked it. After those few days, I made a side-deal directly with the landlord to eliminate AirBNB's fees and to receive a lower monthly price.

8. How is the mosquito situation in Accra? I plan on bringing DEET and malaria meds (Doxycycline), but I have never been to Africa so I don't know much to expect.
    Mosquitos are pretty bad here. And even though Accra has a nice seabreeze, these mosquitos still get you. I don't have any experience with Malaria meds, but I can say that the OFF brand repellent works well here.

Spintex is where it's at

After two weeks in Accra, I have spent a good amount of time in Osu, mainly on / around Oxford Street. But on Wednesday, I ventured outside of Osu to meet one of my ladies in her community of Spintex. Located east of Osu (just before Tema), Spintex is where it's at. . .

My girl asked me to meet her at Papa's Pizza. And as the Uber got closer, I noticed street vendors, food carts, and a lot of ladies standing along the road wearing skirts, heels, and small purses. The sight was an unexpected (yet pleasant) surprise.

So I arrive at the pizza place and greet my lady. We eat, then walk down the street to a dance club called Crisberry Pub & Lounge. Working girls were flowing in and out of the club. Their eyes were on me as I walked past. At this point, it was about 10 pm, so I decided that I would return to Crisberry after my date was over.

My girl was very cool, and she told me about the working girls. She even offered to take me to the main bar where they all hang out. So we jumped into a car and after a 5 cidi ride, we arrived at a place called Kojo City (displayed on Google Maps as Nhyiraba Kojo City).

We sat on a large outdoor patio full of plastic tables and chairs. There's a restaurant on the patio with a fire pit that offers fresh food to enjoy with the drinks and music.

Like I said, this was a Wednesday, and to my surprise, there were girls everywhere. I'd say at least 60 girls. They mostly sat in groups of 3 or 4 at the plastic tables while drinking, eating, smoking hookah (called shisha here), and staring into their phones.

I'd estimate only about 20 guys were there, all locals, and they also sat in groups while doing the same activities as the ladies. Interestingly, I didn't see a lot of interactions between the ladies and the guys.

Like most girls I've seen in Accra for the past 2 weeks, the working girls at Kojo City were on the thicker side with full figures. I saw just a handful of slimmer girls (which is my preferred type). Bigger girls with small waists and large hips / asses are a common sight in Accra. Spintex is no exception.

The bathrooms are located inside the club, and there's not much light. So it was difficult to see the quality of the girls inside. There are a series of booths, and the women sat there drinking, smoking, and staring at their phones (a popular past-time for all Ghanaians out at night).

There was only one bathroom with one toilet for both men and women. So the line to use the bathroom was a popular place to chat up whoever was around. As expected, the women were open and friendly. I asked them if Kojo City was so crowded every night. They confirmed that yes it is. Seven days a week.

After our drinks, I put my girl in an Uber and sent her home so that I could better interact with the local talent. I chatted up a few girls to get an idea of the prices. They all told me that short term is 150 cidis, and all night (which they call daybreak) starts at 400 cidis, depending on how early in the evening you take her. They also told me that local hotels are available by the hour. Prices start at 50 cidis for a room.

I had a couple more drinks while enjoying the scenery, and the girls continued arriving for hours. At about 2 am, the action shifted from Kojo City back to Crisberry Pub & Lounge, the same place that I began the evening with my girl. Taxi after taxi dropped off girls who either went inside or just stood on the street. There were several tables and booths setup on the road, so I ordered a drink, sat at the booth, and just observed the scene for about an hour.

Then a local taxi driver informed me of a nearby strip club called Octupuz Lounge & Nightclub. I visited but was told that the strippers only work from Thursday through Saturday. They said to return the next night (Thursday) around 11 pm for a great time. I followed their advice and returned the next night. I'll cover that experience in a new post.

6. If you just want to bang, go to Jokers.
    Due to COVID-19, the dance clubs in Osu are all closed. This includes Jokers, Hot Gossip, and Carbon, among others. Vienna City was closed when I arrived 2 weeks ago, but they were open on Monday, so maybe the other places will open soon.

Bars and pubs remain open. I see a lot of people at Firefly, Twist, Shisha Lounge, Bloom Bar, Honeysuckle, and Zen Garden.

I recently discovered another community outside of Osu with a lively scene of working girls, pubs, strippers, and dance clubs (which are all open). I'll write a separate report with more details.

Like Chocolate, I signed up for afrointroductions and hooked up with this magnificent African Queen for two weeks. I found more genuine and higher quality girls on that site (perhaps because far fewer people actually pay the subscription fee, so it proves you are for real). She didn't want money, just fun, and we sure had that!
    Your lady in black looks very interesting. Did you notice that she has a ring on her left ring finger? Did you get on with her that well?

Posting Limitations