"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Ghana

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 290 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 107 157 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Contact

Quote Originally Posted by Arabia Felix  [View Original Post]
    She has the biggest chest of all my GFs. Liberian BTW.
    Thanks for hooking me up with joys contact info and she was as you said. Going back to Accra February and would love to try Liberian ladies. Please help as your tastes are impeccable.

Contact numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Machakw  [View Original Post]
    Another day. Another few
    You are the man. Anyway you can hook me up with contacts in Accra as going there in February.

Great analysis and summation

Quote Originally Posted by Simian  [View Original Post]
    You never know who knows what exactly in such situations. And the last person I would believe is the girl herself. It could be that the younger boyfriend is actually in on the "milk the old guy" deal too.

The word, prostitution, is put around all the time but often has no real meaning especially outside the Western context. The online Cambridge Free Dictionary tells me that the word prostitution means "having sex for money." But the term "prostituting yourself" is taken to mean using your beliefs or abilities in a way that does not deserve respect, especially to make money.

If having sex for money is the correct meaning of the word, then all those marriages and other arrangements that involve money in any way that is conditional for sex amount to prostitution, including those situations where not paying due respect to the lady by buying her drinks and dinner beforehand. If the prostituting yourself means what it says in the dictionary, then most ways of making money is "prostituting yourself" as most ways of making money do not deserve respect. They are neutral in relation to respect.

Prostitution is just a meaningless word. Many cultures do not look on promiscuity as bad and do not disrespect getting paid in cash or kind for a sexual relationship any more than being paid to be a companion or cleaning someones house for money.

Some might want to distinguish between marriage where there is clearly a monetary motivation or engaging in ongoing sexual relationship where money does get passed over and the situation where money that is paid for a short-time sexual encounter. According to this view, a marriage or relationship involving money as a motivator will not be prostitution but the short-term encounters are. But then, the distinction is merely a matter of time and number of sexual partners (assuming that if the woman is engaging in short-term sexual encounters, such as a streetwalker, she will have multiple sexual partners). Time seems such an arbitrary distinction. If the chief difference between marriage motivated by money and prostitution is time, then they will be hard to distinguish. When does an arrangement with a hooker become a common-law marriage? After 2 days, one week, a month?

If number of partners is the issue, then it could be interpreted that in the money motivated marriage the payer wants exclusive rights and is prepared to pay for it. If that is what distinguishes money-motivated marriage from prostitution, then the so-called morally superior marriage is merely a form of sexual bonded labor where the person is denied their free sexual choice in exchange for money or other goodies.

The older man in your storywants to be able to buy the exclusive rights of the lady in question but I guess he has not made that clear or been able to put it into effect. It would appear that he already knows that he has not secured exclusivity as he knows that she has screwed around when he was not in country. So all he is paying for is sex or sexual access (really the same thing). There is no point in leaving a girl alone for long periods and expecting her to be faithful. In the girl's mind, it makes complete sense to have an ongoing companion while the breadwinner is away. In some respects it is better and safer than if she goes off and has (unprotected) sex with a many different men.

But I am guessing that the older man thinks he has a future with this girl, as in a 'move in and live happily ever after' future. The reality is that the girl does not like him and will simply milk him for as long as she can. Eventually, whether the other man knows about the older lover or not, he will take action, possibly even at the behest of the women, and beat up or frighten off the other guy.

Forget all the questions and moralizing about whether she is a prostitute or not, the best way to describe this girl to the older man is "not a keeper."
    I totally agree with this analysis and summation.

I find that missionaries are the chief purveyors of the monogamy myth, and do all they can to make promiscuous relationships be seen in a negative light. It is for that very reason if I was able to become a citizen of an African country and run for office, I would introduce legislation to ban all missionaries, be they Muslim, Christian or any other religion. That might seem extreme, but I find many missionaries are judgmental and rude.

Quote Originally Posted by The Greek  [View Original Post]
    I have a new story. Names slightly changed. .

So. Any comments? Besides pure deception, how much different is that from prostitution? Because she is not a street walker? AM I missing something?
    You never know who knows what exactly in such situations. And the last person I would believe is the girl herself. It could be that the younger boyfriend is actually in on the "milk the old guy" deal too.

The word, prostitution, is put around all the time but often has no real meaning especially outside the Western context. The online Cambridge Free Dictionary tells me that the word prostitution means "having sex for money." But the term "prostituting yourself" is taken to mean using your beliefs or abilities in a way that does not deserve respect, especially to make money.

If having sex for money is the correct meaning of the word, then all those marriages and other arrangements that involve money in any way that is conditional for sex amount to prostitution, including those situations where not paying due respect to the lady by buying her drinks and dinner beforehand. If the prostituting yourself means what it says in the dictionary, then most ways of making money is "prostituting yourself" as most ways of making money do not deserve respect. They are neutral in relation to respect.

Prostitution is just a meaningless word. Many cultures do not look on promiscuity as bad and do not disrespect getting paid in cash or kind for a sexual relationship any more than being paid to be a companion or cleaning someones house for money.

Some might want to distinguish between marriage where there is clearly a monetary motivation or engaging in ongoing sexual relationship where money does get passed over and the situation where money that is paid for a short-time sexual encounter. According to this view, a marriage or relationship involving money as a motivator will not be prostitution but the short-term encounters are. But then, the distinction is merely a matter of time and number of sexual partners (assuming that if the woman is engaging in short-term sexual encounters, such as a streetwalker, she will have multiple sexual partners). Time seems such an arbitrary distinction. If the chief difference between marriage motivated by money and prostitution is time, then they will be hard to distinguish. When does an arrangement with a hooker become a common-law marriage? After 2 days, one week, a month?

If number of partners is the issue, then it could be interpreted that in the money motivated marriage the payer wants exclusive rights and is prepared to pay for it. If that is what distinguishes money-motivated marriage from prostitution, then the so-called morally superior marriage is merely a form of sexual bonded labor where the person is denied their free sexual choice in exchange for money or other goodies.

The older man in your storywants to be able to buy the exclusive rights of the lady in question but I guess he has not made that clear or been able to put it into effect. It would appear that he already knows that he has not secured exclusivity as he knows that she has screwed around when he was not in country. So all he is paying for is sex or sexual access (really the same thing). There is no point in leaving a girl alone for long periods and expecting her to be faithful. In the girl's mind, it makes complete sense to have an ongoing companion while the breadwinner is away. In some respects it is better and safer than if she goes off and has (unprotected) sex with a many different men.

But I am guessing that the older man thinks he has a future with this girl, as in a 'move in and live happily ever after' future. The reality is that the girl does not like him and will simply milk him for as long as she can. Eventually, whether the other man knows about the older lover or not, he will take action, possibly even at the behest of the women, and beat up or frighten off the other guy.

Forget all the questions and moralizing about whether she is a prostitute or not, the best way to describe this girl to the older man is "not a keeper."

Love this

Amazing body on her. How old is she?

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Benetar  [View Original Post]
    Ah, the joy of the holiday season; a time for satisfying the palates of those you love. Great pics Machakw and I will take special note of the spoon fed method as I do not care for lost drippings!

Wow, amazing tits

You guys in Ghana or so lucky. Those are amazing tits. Wish I could afford to go to get there.

Is that prostitution or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomwannabe  [View Original Post]
    Thanks a lot for sharing this insight; helps explaining why most African girls, regardless of background, behave in the so strange in the long run. In all of them seem to reside, somewhere hidden deep in their subconscious, a hankering for self destruction (can take many forms, e. G. Uncontrolled eating, lack of hygiene, being nice first and later getting unpleasant or behaving otherwise undesirable and emulatively driving any man away even if he would take care of her or, even, considering marrying her and so on and so forth.) I never understood why. Above posts helps understanding that.
    I have a new story. Names slightly changed. Abena in Accra has somehow met Alex (probably online) , a 60-something years old Ghanaian who lives in Canada. For the past 3 months he has been sending her money to survive and to study (he did pay in full her whole tuition bill last semester at GIL). He is now in Accra. They have finally slept together and he is getting serious about her. He wants to introduce her to his family, make future plans etc.

And of course, he understands that Abena has been sleeping around the last few months. (of course, a lot more than that). It's the 'African' thing to do. But he is not aware yet that for the last 4+ years, she and her child live with the guy who is the father of the child and also her fiance. She is basically involved in a bad, but still a real common law marriage. The guy doesn't give her any money and he is also cheating on her (that seems to be mutual activity for those 2)

Interesting enough, she does not like Alex because his skin is too dark (no, she is not light skinned herself) and the reason she is sleeping with him: because she is afraid if she doesn't, Alex will stop giving her money for school and possibly money to open her own store.

And she still plans.obviously not to tell him anything about her common law husband.

So. Any comments? Besides pure deception, how much different is that from prostitution? Because she is not a street walker? AM I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by scout123  [View Original Post]
    i have found that these women, like anywhere else in the world, run the whole gamut from family-oriented obedient to psycho hustler and everything in between. same variety here in the us.

what i found with ghanaian girls, especially the native accra girls of akan heritage is that they are seriously messed up. they come from bukom / jamestown which is so overpopulated, social dynamics are insane. many of these girls are abused sexually in their **** years by uncles and so forth. they grow up with repressed anger which gets expressed in different ways. promiscuity, deceipt, anger control, super independence are some of the expressions. and it happens to a lesser degree around the rest of the country. this probably also explains crazy lagos girls too. but then you can also find an extremely faithful bukom girl too.

another factor which influences these girls behavior very strongly is family pressure. they all see a white man as economic security, which is fine. it is a woman's natural instinct to look for normal security. but the mother might think otherwise. she might think of it as a godsend to boost her social status. build her villa. buy a car. start a business. i have seen numerous girls get caught up and families get split up both sides. either the girl sends so much money back to help only to find everybody freeloading and getting greedier and she cuts ties. or it puts too much pressure on the girl and her white husband, whom she may actually even love, and they split up...
    thanks a lot for sharing this insight; helps explaining why most african girls, regardless of background, behave in the so strange in the long run. in all of them seem to reside, somewhere hidden deep in their subconscious, a hankering for self destruction (can take many forms, e. g. uncontrolled eating, lack of hygiene, being nice first and later getting unpleasant or behaving otherwise undesirable and emulatively driving any man away even if he would take care of her or, even, considering marrying her and so on and so forth.) i never understood why. above posts helps understanding that.

Outstanding PB! . Thanks.

Ah, the joy of the holiday season; a time for satisfying the palates of those you love. Great pics Machakw and I will take special note of the spoon fed method as I do not care for lost drippings!

Thanks, but what is RTFF?

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael94  [View Original Post]
    Hello everybody,

I am very new and have a question: for Autumn 2014 I am planing a road trip through Africa. Before I start I would like to get in contact with local girls I can meet later. Does anybody know some good dating sites, which are really free and where I van find real women from Africa?

Thanks for your help!
    Why don't you RTFF then you will see what dating sites are available.

Hello everybody,

I am very new and have a question: for Autumn 2014 I am planing a road trip through Africa. Before I start I would like to get in contact with local girls I can meet later. Does anybody know some good dating sites, which are really free and where I van find real women from Africa?

Thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by scout123  [View Original Post]
    i have found that these women, like anywhere else in the world, run the whole gamut from family-oriented obedient to psycho hustler and everything in between. same variety here in the us.

what i found with ghanaian girls, especially the native accra girls of akan heritage is that they are seriously messed up. they come from bukom / jamestown which is so overpopulated, social dynamics are insane. many of these girls are abused sexually in their **** years by uncles and so forth. they grow up with repressed anger which gets expressed in different ways. promiscuity, deceipt, anger control, super independence are some of the expressions. and it happens to a lesser degree around the rest of the country. this probably also explains crazy lagos girls too. but then you can also find an extremely faithful bukom girl too.

another factor which influences these girls behavior very strongly is family pressure. they all see a white man as economic security, which is fine. it is a woman's natural instinct to look for normal security. but the mother might think otherwise. she might think of it as a godsend to boost her social status. build her villa. buy a car. start a business. i have seen numerous girls get caught up and families get split up both sides. either the girl sends so much money back to help only to find everybody freeloading and getting greedier and she cuts ties. or it puts too much pressure on the girl and her white husband, whom she may actually even love, and they split up.

then there are other girls who are simply there to take advantage of every opportunity they can get her hands on. sometimes, if her hubby has the same ambitious mindset, it can be advantageous to both parties economically and socially. other times, if the hubby is just a paid worker with no business ambitions, pffftt.

then you also find the girls who are just happy to be taken care of and may even be faithful. others may slip up occasionally while some girls will go and fuck anything on two legs on the side while still 'faithfully' taking care of her main man. it also depends on what the man's expectations are in his relationship. i knew one old geezer who traveled a lot but had his mistress living in his apartment and didn't mind her having flings here and there. she took care of the house, fed him and fucked him. and he was happy.

i have found the same pattern in the francophone countries. togo and benin to be exact. good women, bad women and everything in between. as for nigerian girls, they don't act nearly as crazy in nigeria as they do in accra. maybe the ones that come to accra are those that want to get away from their evil family because there's no economic advantage to setting up base in accra. one nigerian girl told me she was raped by her uncle but her mom told her to shut up about it for shaming the family. she started hating them after that and lives in accra now.

it doesn't matter whether they're university girls, good family girls, rich, poor, market women, village girls, liberians, nigerians, francophone or whatnot. you cannot place general characterizations on them. each girl is different. and each segment has all sorts of girls with all sorts of families, with their own stories and characteristics. about the only generalization you can make is that, whether love is there or not, most do see white partners as an advantage.
    this is a very thoughtful and excellent post. it should be saved.

West African, Francophone, Ghanaian, East African Women

another factor which influences these girls behavior very strongly is family pressure. they all see a white man as economic security, which is fine. it is a woman's natural instinct to look for normal security. but the mother might think otherwise. she might think of it as a godsend to boost her social status. build her villa. buy a car. start a business. i have seen numerous girls get caught up and families get split up both sides. either the girl sends so much money back to help only to find everybody freeloading and getting greedier and she cuts ties. or it puts too much pressure on the girl and her white husband, whom she may actually even love, and they split up.

then there are other girls who are simply there to take advantage of every opportunity they can get her hands on. sometimes, if her hubby has the same ambitious mindset, it can be advantageous to both parties economically and socially. other times, if the hubby is just a paid worker with no business ambitions, pffftt.

then you also find the girls who are just happy to be taken care of and may even be faithful. others may slip up occasionally while some girls will go and fuck anything on two legs on the side while still 'faithfully' taking care of her main man. it also depends on what the man's expectations are in his relationship. i knew one old geezer who traveled a lot but had his mistress living in his apartment and didn't mind her having flings here and there. she took care of the house, fed him and fucked him. and he was happy.

i have found the same pattern in the francophone countries. togo and benin to be exact. good women, bad women and everything in between. as for nigerian girls, they don't act nearly as crazy in nigeria as they do in accra. maybe the ones that come to accra are those that want to get away from their evil family because there's no economic advantage to setting up base in accra. one nigerian girl told me she was raped by her uncle but her mom told her to shut up about it for shaming the family. she started hating them after that and lives in accra now.

it doesn't matter whether they're university girls, good family girls, rich, poor, market women, village girls, liberians, nigerians, francophone or whatnot. you cannot place general characterizations on them. each girl is different. and each segment has all sorts of girls with all sorts of families, with their own stories and characteristics. about the only generalization you can make is that, whether love is there or not, most do see white partners as an advantage.

Great pictures Pete, I see the drippings in picture #2, you have been warned, wastage is not tolerated here, LMAO.

Best wishes for 2014, get it on.

Posting Limitations