"Germany
Masion Close

Thread: Togo

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    No sooner than kicking malaria's ass than the flu comes to wreak vengeance. Out of commish for another 5 days before finally hooking up with one of the girls.

I actually met 3 of them before settling on Enyo. She's the only one that looked as good in daylight as she did under club lights with vision impaired by half a dozen beers.. She took me to a hotel where we chilled for about an hour watching the last half of a movie before getting down to business.

Now, I'd been out of commish for the past 2 weeks and had not had any poomtang for about a month before that. I was seriously backed up. She started going down on me BBBJ and it was sw-e-e-e-t! She made me promise not to but I couldn't resist and did a CIM after about 15 minutes (just guessing... probably more like 2 minutes). After giving me a half hearted dirty look, she smiled and asked if I enjoyed it as she licked the rest of my jism off her hands. I had to give her a bonus.

We took a nap for a couple hours until I felt myself getting hard again against her naked butt. She covered me, got on top and rode it cowboy style. Then we switched to doggy which really got her going... especially when I started slapping her ass.

Good shit. That knocked me out.

We took a clean up shower. I gave her 10,000 CFA which is about 20 US bucks, and went our separate ways. Hotel waz 8,000 CFA (16 dollaz).

Quote Originally Posted by Noddy
    My instincts told me Lome has a worthwhile destination, weekends only. Spent one night there some two years back, midweek unfortunately. I could see the potentials there for a good time. Wow! with prices like that, sure does beat the shit out of most countries not just Ghana.

Been waiting for a good positive post such as yours for some time. Hey, you did not tell wheather you sessioned or not?
    I got malaria right after that weekend so couldn't follow up on the 5 excellent numbers I collected. But, one girl has kept calling me all week seeing if I was doing fine. She happened to get my number because I called her cell phone immediately to make sure she wasn't giving me a bogus number. She was that hot!

I'm just coming around now... this malaria crap, it's still as bad as when I used to get it 20 yrs ago. 5 days of misery. I'm gonna go back and read the malaria posts on here a bit more dilligently this time... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Scout123
    Togo beats the shit out of Ghana hands down.
    My instincts told me Lome has a worthwhile destination, weekends only. Spent one night there some two years back, midweek unfortunately. I could see the potentials there for a good time. Wow! with prices like that, sure does beat the shit out of most countries not just Ghana.

Been waiting for a good positive post such as yours for some time. Hey, you did not tell wheather you sessioned or not?

Back at the privilege

Been to the Privilege a few times now but always left early because it was usually pretty dead. What I didn't know though, was that people didn't start really showing up until 2am!

Went there again last night and left at around 1am for another bar. Met a friend there and he said, "let's go to Privilege". I told him it was empty. He said, "what"!! So, we went back at 2:30am and it was effin packed to the hilt. It's a pretty big place for a club in Africa. Two rooms with full dance floors and bars, a billiard room and another long room with a long bar.

And loads of hot women. All shapes, sizes, and price ranges. Right now, with the local economy in tatters, prices are excellent. Anywhere from 3,000 CFA to 10,000 CFA will fetch up to an 8, which translates to $6 to $20.

But the 9's and 10's, of course, are a different story. They know their value and want no less than 10,000 for starters. But, what the heck. That's only 20 friggin bucks for the whole night!

What I figured out though, from reading way too much ISG, is that the best way to do things is to get drunk, have fun, and just collect numbers on Fridays and Saturdays. Then call them on weekdays for afternoon quickies at much reduced rates.

There's cheap hotels everywhere. Some are great, others are shit holes. You can get hourly rates too, starting at 2, 000 CFA, which is only 4 damn dollars! Couple that with a tight 20 yr old who wants to be your girlfriend for 5, 000 CFA and you got a great lay for 15 lousy bucks including taxi fare. Togo beats the shit out of Ghana hands down.

Nightlife

You may find interesting info about night life in Lomé on this website.

http://www.afrikeasy.com

Ladies' Night at Privilege Night Club

Moved back to Africa after being away more than 15 years. Lome has changed drastically. When I was there back in the 80's, it was the happening place.

Checked out Ghana and Benin and sad to say, those two towns have far surpassed Togo. But the good news is prices are much lower. 5, 000 CFA to 20,000 CFA depending on the pickings which translates to about US10 to US40 for LT. And GFE is still exceptional because they're all waiting for their Knight in Shining Armour to take them away to Europe or preferably, the States.

Lot's of the working girls speak a bit of English being that Ghana borders one end of the city.

Just found out that Thursdays is Ladies' Night at the Privilege Night Club in downtown Lome. They give away a free motorbike every week supposedly!

Checkin' it out tonite!

Togo visa

Quote Originally Posted by Slowalk
    Noddy,

Did you get your visa at the border as you entered? If so, what was the process?
    Affirmative! Cost of roughly $20 or so, valid for seven days, you may arrange for more. Process is a simple one. Fill out the application form, hand it to the man at his outdoors desk, before he stamps it he will attempt to bum some money from you. Stand firm.

Hold on to your belongings for dear life, you will be swamped by all and sundry, make haste from the border area as it is a total shit hole. Don't use a car taxi, they are costly, put your ass and back pack on a Zemijanes (bike taxi) expect to pay your rider 300CFA or so to central Lome, travel time of roughly five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowalk
    I understand Togo is Frankophonic. How did you get around not knowing French. I assume you don't know French.
    Affirmative to that also, I don't polavou, the locals appear to get by with a little English being neighbours to Ghana.

Point I would add is: don't go midweek, Lome is very mush a weekend town. Sure, during weekdays you will find SW's, most are not comfortable with this though. I must say it was quite exciting watching the darlings at work.
    Last edited by Admin; 06-11-10 at 08:01.

visa at the Togo Border

Noddy,

Did you get your visa at the border as you entered? If so, what was the process? I understand Togo is Frankophonic. How did you get around not knowing French... I assume you don't know French.

Hi friends,

I am sure Limo is not a dry place and there are plenty of Girls to sleep with. I am planning to visit Limo, soon and would like to know the right places and timings where I can get SWs/Girls. If any of you have any direct contact numbers, I would be thankful for that. I will write about my experience in Limo once I have met some good Girls.

Lome stopover

Made my way from Contonou, Benin, by shared taxi to Lome. Due to time constraints i only put in one night in Lome.

Hotel Le Relais
    Ahodikpe
    tel: + 228 222 13 99
    Lome

Rate of CFr20 000 includes hot water, A/C . Some rooms are CFr16 000. The hotel is situated just 2km from the border and several hundred metres from the seafront. After freshening up headed up the road for a stroll, Lome struck me as a fairly decent, clean, but small town, most of it appears hidden to the visitor, especially if you are in transit. The border area is a total shit hole. Found myself a street bar, had a few Awooyo`s, and watched the people and traffic go by.

Transport

Avoid all car taxi if you can, they are a total ripoff, charging as much as CFr2000 for a short journey of say 2km. Just as in Benin, you can use the Zemijans (motorcycle taxi) for as little as CFr200 to CFr350

Food

As you exit Hotel Le RAIS, to your left, about 40yrd, found a kerbside restaurant, Big Metro. I was absolutely famished and had a fabulous meal here, easily the best meal of my trip to Western Africa. Salad, braised chicken & chips, done to perfection, washed down with a few Awooyo`s of course, all for a mere CFr4200

Cute chick

Got chatting to a very pretty, cute chick of about 23, she was really tiny, we agreed to meet outside my hotel at midnight, once she had finished work, we would go to a club together, i was quite happy with this little arrangement. Come midnight, Evonne was waiting for myself , we headed off to Palm Beach hotel, club called Privilege. Unfortunately our clubbing was to end right there, simply because the place was dead. Tuesday evening. A chap invited us in, we had a drink, headed back to my hotel.

I have never been with such a tiny girl before, at least two feet shorter than myself. Let her do all the work once we got down to some activity, just held her by the waist, my hands practically encircled her, now and then i would fondle her boobies. Just a rounder, then i sensed she wanted to go, boyfriend was probably waiting? i gifted her CFr10 000

Conclusion

Now it`s my belief, Lome is a weekend town, midweek there is not much going on. I would love to go to Lome over a weekend, this is when it happens here. Maybe next time. Good idea for you guys spending time in Accra, head on east to Lome for the weekend, about a three hour drive or so, lovely scenic coastline. You can get there cheap with a shared taxi.

I saw a number of SW`s plying their trade around Palm Beach hotel, would hazard a guess, going rates can`t be more than CFr 2000 - CFr4000 if you willing and brave enough. Quite exciting seeing the girls at work

When traversing the border keep close hold on your possessions, there are many souls around pestering you, a place of total chaos. An experience you will not forget.

Hi!

I have only been to Kenya once when it comes to Africa - and really enjoyed it! But, I would like to explore other countries. On top of my list is Cote Divoire/Ivory Coast - and for some reason it has been discussed quit a lot in this thread. If you have any information about Ivory Coast please go to this link, http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...read.php?t=866 , and share whatever you have!

I would prefer to go to Ivory Coast as I have the impression that it has the most beautiful women - but as many in this thread has stated - it hasn't been very safe to go there lately.

Other options would of course be Togo, Ghana or Cameroon.

Below are some quotes from this thread, and some of my questions, please give some input if you have any info, even if it is "hearsay". Many of the quotes are quite old, some from 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by XXL
    … Togo-Benin-Côte d'Ivoire and Niger now have a visa agreement (visa "Entente"). A visa for any one of those countries is valid for the other three.

To summarize, the country with the biggest P4P scene of the four is certainly Côte d'Ivoire. The most peaceful and hassle-free of the four is probably Benin.
    Is it still true that Cote Divoire has the biggest P4P scene?

Quote Originally Posted by Blastoff
    I have been hearing the following places as the best to monger.

Ethiopia
    Senegal
    Cameroon
    Ghana
    Mombassa
    Togo
    now Côte d'Ivoire & Benin
    I know Mombasa and it really is good. What are the members view about the other destinations? Is it anyone here that been to several or all of them?

Quote Originally Posted by XXL
    The countries in black Africa where I found the best mongering opportunities are, in that order :

Cameroon (Douala)
    Abidjan (before the war!)
    Madagascar

I would return to all three, circumstances allowing.
    OK. You put Cameroon before Abidjan, why? What's good about Cameroon? Are the girls as beautiful as in Cote Divoire? Madagascar at third place, why?

And most important for me right now; would you say that Abidjan is stable enough now?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Africa
    IMHO Cameroon is still the best for f-ing. But you'll certainly have a good time in Lome or in nearby Ghanaian cities.
    Also Frank Africa puts Cameroon in top, why?

XXL also makes some good points about security. I would have recommended Cote d'Ivoire as a prime mongering destination in the late 1980s (so would XXL, I think he's lived there), but today I'd advise people to stay away from there until things settle down.
    That post is from 2005, is it still true or has the situation become better?

Quote Originally Posted by GoodEnough
    … I have lived in 14 sub-Saharan countries, and probably been with African girls from 5 or 6 other counties that I've never visited…

One of the reasons that I so like Uganda and Ghana is that both are crossroads for several countries. So by going to either one, it's possible to meet women from 7 or 8 other countries. I've met lovely ladies from Rwanda and Burundi in Uganda, for example, though I've never been to either. Same for ladies from the DR Congo. Conversely, in Ghana, it's simple to meet women from all over French W. Africa; from Cote d'Ivoire, Tchad, Cameroun and Benin, for example. This why I would suggest, for the first timer who may only go to one country, to select one of these.

This is of course, just my opinion, but it is a great way to sample women from several countries without having to go all over Africa to find them.
    That sounds like a good point…so if I really shouldn't go to Ivory Coast because of security, I would be able to meet about the same kind of girls in Ghana?

If you are in Lome, you should have no problem finding girls who speak at least a few words of English. Lome is right on the border with Ghana and you'll probably find several girls from Ghana hanging around Lome, also some girls from Liberia and Sierra Leone.

If you go to some smaller towns or villages upcountry, most girls won't speak much French or English, just their local language, Ewe or whatever.

In general, throughout West Africa, most of the girls who you would run into at a bar, nightclub, etc. will speak at least a few words of English, enough to get the point across. And even if they don't, the sex will still be good .
    I don't speak any French, only English. How difficult is it to navigate in countries like Cote Divoire and Cameroon where most people doesn't English? Is it still possible to find non-pros during day-time or does it mean I have to settle for semi-pros at the night-clubs? It wouldn't be that bad of course, but if day time mongering in for example Cote Divoire is impossible due to language problem, I may follow the advice of GoodEnough and go to Ghana instead….

I would be happy for all input!! And please also check out my questions at the Ivory Coast thread (http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...read.php?t=866 ,), it's a thread that needs some energy boost, it's been quit dead for long periods (wonder why…!).

Liberia

Has anyone here been to Liberia lately? I'm thinking about going this Feb.

Ty

Report in the wrong Forum

The report below is in the wrong Forum, it should be under Benin. Apologise to all about that. Where I went wrong and how it got there really escapes me. Most likely hung over:-(

A weekend trip to Benin

This was posted on a other website, just to keep the Benin post going, I am also adding it here:

As info am based in Lagos, Nigeria.

Together with two friends we did a weekend trip to Contonou and scouted out the scene.

If you are based in Lagos, Cotonou is a very nice weekend destination. You can break away from the bustling city life and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere and also brush up your French.

Getting there:

Using the badagry express way you arrive at seme border. It is advisable that you get visas in advance. There is a possibility to get a 2 month ECOWAS visa which is valid for Benin, Togo, Bourkina Faso, Niger and Coté d’Ivoire. Otherwise it is possible to get 6 months multiple entry visa for Benin. We did not have a visa but having crossed the border a few times, we knew how to get one. Essential is that you are going to Togo as they only issue transit visas valid for 48 hours at the border. If you say you want to go to Benin, tough luck, no visa.

We left at six in the morning to escape the traffic on the badagry express which can be very bad, to put it mildly. We were lucky to have no check points going to the border but in the opposite direction they were setting up the check points. A year ago when coming back from a trip to Togo we stopped counting at 40 check points!
    Going by car you need a International driving licence, “vehicule” passport and a ECOWAS Insurance certificate. As two of us were Swiss nationals and they mistake our passport for being red cross we always play along and the procedure is eased a little. It is still cumbersome and you should plan about one and a half hours. In total it took us about three and a half hours to reach Cotonou.

Once you cross the border you feel the difference right away, it is all a little more orderly when compared to Lagos.

Cotonou

Once we got to Cotonou we made a stop at a café we know to get some breakfast. Fresh baguettes and croissants, a real delight.

Having satisfied our hunger we set to the task of finding a place to stay for the night. Our first stop was the former Sheraton in Cotonou. Nice hotel situated at the beach. Well it was nice until the receptionist quoted us the price, 205 Euro!!! We negotiated a little and the price came down quickly to 170 Euro. Still not good enough.
    On the way to the Sheraton we saw a bungalow resort along the way. So we checked it out. It is called Croix du Sud and consists of mainly bungalow style rooms. The price was around 50 Euros and that seemed reasonable. We asked to see the rooms and they were clean and cosy. We took a double room each. Now should you ever venture to this hotel, have a good look at the beds. A double bed is two small beds pushed together with a hard wood gap in between. The single bed is a “larger” single but has no gap. The choice is yours.

The bungalow layout is really handy when you have some girl traffic in and out, no reception eyes to scrutinize the comings and goings.

While checking in we enquired with the room boy, how much the going rate for girls was, he said between 15’000 and 20’000 CFA. He asked if we would like a girl now, it would be no problem for him to arrange it! That is what I call service!

It was decided to have a short nap of an hour before venturing out again and take a boat trip to a village (with about 25’000 inhabitants I would call it a city) built on stilts called Gavin. It is a nice trip out and of course we passed by the customary gift shops. We passed down one canal called lovers lane. Apparently after the sun sets, the youth of the town gather on this lane to make out! In the center of Gavin there is a gift shop/bar/hotel. We had a stop there and were served by a girl with a wonderful rack. Discussion turned to the option that on the next trip we should take a room in Gavin and try out lovers lane, might be fun picking up girls in a boat and take them back to the room. After a swift boat ride back and a quick drive, we got back to the hotel. Time to freshen up and check out the night life.

Cotonou Night Life

Cotonou is not big and getting around is very easy. Also the main nightlife is all in a very small area and you can walk from one place to the other. We used the Lonely Plant West Africa Guide. Very handy indeed as they had all the main places in the book (now I know why it is called Lonely Planet).

We had a meal at a place called Costa Rica. Was a decent meal, nothing to complain about. After that we headed for the main nightlife area and the first stop was a place called Pattaya.

Getting out of the car we were already rushed by girls plying the street. We immediately had a girl on each arm. As I like to pick and not be picked I told them to bugger off. Now being in Benin I want a Benin girl, is logical? Well most girls plying the streets were either from Ghana or Nigeria. To my dismay most of the Nigerian girls live in the same area as I do when they are in Lagos. Well sticking to my plan I sent all of them walking (One of them I gave my Nigerian number cute Ghanian/Nigerian). Well later in the morning I would regret my Benin girl strategy.

One of my friends hired one of the girls to show us around the area. We went to about 4 different bars and some of them were a little on the sleazy side. We did have good fun though. We ended up in the Pattaya again which I can really recommend, the Patron sees that you are not hasseled by girls to much, cool reggae music and reasonable prices.

As it was getting close to 12 o’clock we decided to check out the disco scene. First stop was NewYork, New York.

Here the Lonely Planet entry says the girls have a mirror fetish. I have to agree, the saddest looking dance floor in all of Africa. They have this large mirror on the side of the dance floor, and all girls dance with themselves, ie looking in the mirror constantly. As the music was good thought would have a go at a few rounds of dancing and see who might be interested. Now if a white guy goes onto a dancefloor in a black African country and gets NO REACTION from the ladies there is something seriously wrong. I was dancing for about 30 min and not even one eye contact, they all kept starring in the mirror admiring themselves dancing. What a waste. Now there were some really beautiful girls all nicly dressed and made up. We got there very early so we did not have to pay an entrance fee. But the prices for drinks nearly knocked us of our feet. US$200 usuly carries you a long way on a night out, not in a disco in Cotonou. They have European prices! Since I was pissed of with the dance floor we moved on to the next disco.

Alexis

Here the entrance fee is CFA 5000 and it includes a drink. Due to the entrance price, there are no real mongering possibilities. Most girls there were with some bloke. But a very nice vibe. Did not see any expat in this disco. Music was great and crowed was really getting into the groove. We left Alexis around 2 am and headed for the hotel. We knew there was a disco on site and two of us (me included) still had not scored a nice cushion for the night.

Tantra

This disco is on the premises of Croix du Sud. After saying good night the one that got “lucky” we managed to sneek into the disco without paying the entrance fee. We got into the disco and it is full of Lebanese. Guess we found where the Lebanese Ex pat community hangs out. The place was rocking. It was so humid at times that the condensation started dripping from the ceiling. I had a great time dancing. But, funny enough, no eye contact with any of the girls. Was I really expected to chat up a girl here? I mean really make more effort than signalling I am interested?
    So we were both in this disco, drinking a expensive coke (CFA 5000) and wondering what the f*** is wrong with us. Me, I had a blast dancing the night away. I left my friend unattended for 5 min and he has a lady hanging onto him. As he quickly disappeared, I asked him the next day how he managed that.

This is the story believe it or not. This lady is out celebrating that she got her visa to go to Belgium. This visa was obtained for her by her Belgian husband that was just left for Belgium five days before. Talking about loayalty! And it was all for free! Lucky lad!

Anyway, after dancing till about six in the morning I went back to my bungalow alone but still happy. Finding a Benin girl is harder than I thought. But for next time, I know and will keep some back up!

Disco summery

I mentioned that the drinks in the disco are at par with Europe. What we did notice is that most locals would order a bottle of gin or Vodka and then have orange juice, tonic … and ice delivered with it. I think that might be the cheapest way to go.

Back to Lagos

We decided to take another route back to Lagos instead of Seme border.

The crossing is called Idiroko and is north east of the capital Porto Novo. The roads to the border are under construction and we were very glad that we had a jeep. The border crossing took its usual time but they were a little more laid back and not as aggressive as at seme. Also we only had about ten checkpoints after the border going into Ota before joining the express way to Loagos.

It was a really memorable trip and will be repeated as soon as possible.

Next trip planned will be Douala/Cameroon or Lome/Togo.

So stay tuned to the African channel and wish everyone warm “layby” tonight.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.
    Last edited by Admin; 12-21-06 at 19:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Poturu
    Thanx for your pleasant reply.
    Can you tell me if in Lome or Accra there is seaside and if it is possible to bathe with the girls? In your opinion is it better Accra or Lome to look for girls and have fun?
    Both Lome and Accra are on the ocean. Lome is located right on the beach, but you have to be careful where you swim. The beach closest to the Ghana border (e.g. near Hotel de la Plage) is regularly used as an open bathroom by dogs and people alike.

The best beach for sea swimming in Accra is probably the La Pleasure Beach, formerly Labadi, located directly below the International Trade Fair site. Has a small entrance fee. This may be one of the best places to be on weekends, and I'm sure that you'll find girls here.

Yes, it's possible to bathe with the girls at both Lome and Accra. If you're staying at a hotel that has a decent pool, you can invite the girl to spend the afternoon with you - she'd probably consider that a treat. But don't be surprised if she tells you that she doesn't have a swimsuit. Not a problem at beaches, but may be required at some hotel pools, so you'll have to buy her one.

Posting Limitations