La Vie en Rose
"Germany

Thread: Ethiopia

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 154 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 82 132 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

Are you still in Addis or anyone else for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Yens51  [View Original Post]
    Any wingmen there? I know Addis. But a buddy would be great.

(I am not 51 by the way. Just a random nick).
    Are you still in Addis or anyone else for that matter.

Addis MP update

Darren, I am very familiar with the places you visited and relate well to your experiences. I think I know the he big tittied girls at Mack massage you refer to; liked her a lot and have tried to repeat with her but never been able to find her. She massaged me topless which was surprising and arousing, and was very GFE in the after-party, and spoke decent English. There's another lady I like there who won't kiss but is a sex maniac. She's been there for almost a year, which is unusual. I have her contacts, but she speaks no English, so pretty useless.

The standard rate for the MPs in Addis (what most will accept with little resistance) is currently 700 for everything (massage + full extra). I hate to bargain and just tell them what I can offer up front (take it or leave it). Occasionally you find a few who insist on more, but my experience (when I fall for it) has been that they tend to offer worse than average service. My inclination nowadays is to cut my losses and walk away. If a lady is very good, I can surprise her with an extra 100 afterwards and it makes them feel good (both ego and pocket). Only problem is that if you repeat with her, the +100 becomes the new normal rate.

The parlors around Mickey Leyland are of relatively poor quality hygiene-wise, although many are new, and that is why I only visit them on rare occasions. The last one I visited didn't have a shower, or even tissue paper to wipe off afterwards. My experience at Grace massage (off Namibia) has been very different from Darren's. In fact it is my top parlor at the moment in Addis. Mamasan is always very friendly (and hot). Rooms are very clean, some self-contained, so you can take a shower without worrying about your shit being stolen. Line-up varies a lot, like other parlors, but I've always been lucky here. In fact my first BJ in Ethiopia was at this place, and it was an experience full of surprises. After a relatively good massage, the lady sucked me to finish and swallowed all the protein, then started licking my balls and sucking again until I was ready for the main event. My first BJ + MSOG in Ethiopian MP. The lady is petite and was very into it (good IOP). Unfortunately she left the parlor, but I have repeated with her as a 'civilian'.

In all, massage parlors are booming and popping up all over the place. They are the place to go for good quality girls at reasonable rates in Addis. Besides, I take the crappy massage as my foreplay because 90% of Ethiopian women seem to have no idea what foreplay is (I. E. , won't kiss, etc). The street and low-end bars are not my thing at all, really crappy quality ladies. Some 'higher end' bars can have hot ladies, but unless you speak Amharic, your odds of scoring a good experience are slim. I have on rare occasions met 'civilians' who speak English and have had one or two visit me a few times, but it is more expensive than visiting the parlor, and the risk of clinginess is high.

For the newbies, expect the following: 90% of ladies speak almost no English; only about 10-15% will kiss; about 30 - 40% accept DATY, but almost none will BJ (odds are less than 5% So far I have found no correlation between looks and sharkiness, or looks and performance. But the younger ladies (25 or less) have tended to give much better experience than the older (28+). The one clear constant is that ladies who insist on above average rates (sharky ones) tend to be worse performers. You don't get what you pay for in Ethiopian MP experience. Most ladies will readily share their phone number, but from my experience this rarely leads to anything productive.

MPs are the way to go in Addis.

Just thought I share some after long time away from here.

Addis is less safe these days. Watch your surroundings when walking around. I found MPs are the best value. These days too many overweight girls. But there is good news also. Prices seem lower. Maybe too much competition from all the MPs opening up. I find that the best girls are to be had in MPs near nightclub areas. The best is near Chechnya. Many have reported adventures here already. My favorites are Blen MP, and Pink. Pink is usually a good MP in whatever branch. The one on Ethio-China road, Wollo seferr is probably the best of them all. Usually a girl comes out to facilitate. And she will get you exactly the type you want. Last week, I saw a short slim girl there, I don't remember here name, I was instantly aroused. Immediately took her skanky clothes off and gave her some serious pounding. She was wet and into it.

Also in Hayahulet area, I remember getting excellent service from a slightly chubby but very sexy slutty girl. Her name was Arsemia or something. I had banged two other girls and my guy was not all that excited going in. There's a couch in the room. Where she pulled up her skirt, knelt backwards, and stuck her pussy in the air. I took my trousers down and she saw I was not hard. She pulled me over and with the sexiest look on in her eyes slowly approached and put me in her mouth. OMG. Mr. Prick was hard instantly and filled up her mouth. She had a small mouth so it was annoying she couldn't go more than half way in. But that look in her eyes kept my prick hard. Then for the next surprise. She pulls me even closer and stick me inside her. I came for the third time in the day. Spraying all over her very nice tits. Next time I drive by there, I will remember and write the name of the place. She is a nighttimer.

On Meskel Flower road, there was another MP called soft hand massage. There was an 18 year old from Bishaftu. I used to go back to her every two days. I was addicted to her. Petite, both short and skinny, but she can take a real pounding. Even enjoy it. Last week I went there. Unfortunately, she went back to her family. Mamasan said she stopped working and asked me to take another girl. Didn't like the rest so I took off.

A place I will recommend lastly. Is a bar called Tina. It is hard to find. Go up fro Chechnya and when you get to the overpass, stay on your right (don't go on overpass). I think it is the second right into a side street. Kinda dark. 100-200 hards in, you will see Tina bar on the right. It's an all locals bar but very friendly. It's been there a long time. Their most important specialty is blowjobs. Everyone there is happy to suck you dry. Sometimes late into the night, you will see customers lower their pants in the corner and clearly, they're getting sucked off. But you can't see clearly since the room is dark. Just head bopping up and down. Unfortunately, quality is not high. Most of the girls these days are heavy. But if blowjob is what you like, this is the pace to go. They have years of experience sucking. LOL.

Field report

Addis field report for all Habesha fans.

First the bad news. Street walker numbers in Piazza are way down. Even in the crappy little alley off the police station, the actual numbers of sw's is way down. And quality too. Previously big tits early 20's have been plenty, but not now. Lots of running away from police with nightsticks I think there may be some sort of crackdown.

Same story in Micky Laland street, actual SW's down in numbers and quantity. Lots of annoying bar girls, "one drink for me". Also drink prices seem to have gone to 30 or 40 birr in these places for a gassy beer.

In fact I read a story in one of the local papers saying saying that more girls were working in massage places and the authorities thought that was a good thing, less girls on street etc.

So in the interests of reporting I went to a lot of MP's.

I've added a map of the side road off mickey leyland, that has most bars, sw's and 4 or 5 MP's all within a few yards.

Firstly the "morocco" place (might not be the name). The girls were overweight and couldn't be bothered to smile, so I didn't stay.

Secondly Rozina, and there was a friendly and doable girl, age 23, she gave a so-so massage and it wasn't long before her hands were between my legs asking if I want extras. Yes I did, and she was OK, not spectacular. Nice big titties which I like. Damage was 600+200 massage. Wait and let them propose the question of extras, and firmly reject the first price (of around 1,000).

Then opposite the abyssinia guest house there is a little road with three big MP's. Blen, Pink and one at the end of road called flirt I think.

My first trip I walked down to Flirt, good idea, there were about a dozen girls, and I choose a booby twenty year old. Again, same crap massage, but she was not shy with the massage and got me going good and proper. Same 200 for massage and 700 for full sex.

The room was OK but no water in the house. The bathroom had several pounds of excrement in the pan. Only saw it after the event, or it would have put me off a bit. Girls have a cat-lick wash after service using water bottle. Visitors to Africa need good immune system.

OK, next day, I tried Pink, but the girl waiting area was like a disgusting dirty room, and the girls did not do anything for me, so didn't take anyone.

I went to blens and found what I wanted. Yes, a big titty 21 year old, they have separate tin shack rooms, with dirty mattress in that case there was no electricity and I didn't want to leave the window open for all to see, so the girl got lots of candles, nice and romantic like. Same process though "soft" or "hard" rubbing of legs, lower back, etc for about 10 minutes, then, she gently opens bum cheeks and reaches round for the little guy. After a few minutes of that she asks you to turn over, and mr woody is demanding attention. Which he gets for the same price as before. I can't be bothered to haggle to 500, so I accept 600 or 700, why let $6 spoil mood.

OK, so that is the "ground zero" of MP's near Mickey Leland. All the bars have girls, but they all seem to be falling in quality year on year. Don't know why.

Maybe you are near Edna Mall, and in the interests of completeness I checked out the massages round there as well. You can see "Grace Massage" at start of Namibia street after edna mall, but that is crap, bored girls and angry mamasan. "Why you not like my girl. What is problem!" she shouts. I don't say your girls are ugly and boring, I just think it.

So go down Namibia till you get to Tomoca Coffee on other side of road and go down the side road, past some kind of wellness hotel, and just past there are two or three MP's there, standard set up. I can't remember the names of the mps I didn't choose, but at Mack MP I found a 20 year old girl with sweet face and biggest titties outside of Ghana. Yes! And she french kisses, and she has no boundaries, and she loves mr woody. We were so into it I didn't ask a price, so after the event I held my breath waiting for the trouble, but she said 800 for everything. No problem.

I can't remember her name, and the girls will change depending on day\shift etc. So YMMV. But for daytime mongering the MP's are as organised as Addis gets.

As I advance in age, maybe the dirt and thrill of sw's is going to be replaced by the sweet ministrations of the MP girls. Only another trip will tell.

One final obs: the phone strip vendors in Friendship area were offering me 3G or 4G ethio telecom sims. They looked like genuine sims, but were they able to be registered or would it be 300 birr wasted. Anyone know?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mickeyleyland.jpg‎  

Friendship International Hotel is 100% OK, I brought two different girls in different nights with no problem, just you have to get ready to pay 20 USD for each lady as a visitors fees, (I booked two persons room and they still were asking for the fees).

Also I heared that Monarch hotel is fine with no fees, but never try it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sami29  [View Original Post]
    Hello Friends;.

Can anyone please suggest some girl-friendly hotels in Addis Ababa Bole Rd. ?

I plan to visit Addis next month but no quite sure if hotels allow girls in.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darylcmc  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone,

New to the forum but I've lived in Addis for about 1 year and half now.

I used to live in Bole, so no problem for me to get around and get massages (MS's, hotels, outcall service etc.).

But I have recently moved to CMC. And not much around here. Especially the apartment compound I live in.

Does anyone know any place that can send a masseuse to my home? I'm looking for a good massage and occasionally happy endings (not every time).

I would really appreciate the help.
    If you're ready to pay for the service, I'm sure it can be negotiated. They (spa and girl) might try to screw you if they know you're a foreigner. But there are ways around that.

Home Massage at CMC.

Hi everyone,

New to the forum but I've lived in Addis for about 1 year and half now.

I used to live in Bole, so no problem for me to get around and get massages (MS's, hotels, outcall service etc.).

But I have recently moved to CMC. And not much around here. Especially the apartment compound I live in.

Does anyone know any place that can send a masseuse to my home? I'm looking for a good massage and occasionally happy endings (not every time).

I would really appreciate the help.

First of all, great job on the notes. It seems you have captured the essence from afar.

1/ Mickey Leland St is the same as Chechnya. And atlas is essentially on the same street. Haya hulet is also in the vicinity. I suggest going out for a walk around 6/7 before it gets dark and you'll see the magic unfold before your eyes. Follow the lights!

2/ massage spas are your best bets if you're looking for short fun.

3/ safety will not be a big issue if you don't attract attention to yourself. I don't suggest snapping photos, specially of the ladies in the night time.

4/ Check out Ride app (Ethiopian uber).

Good luck. I'm in AA through February any one want to join me in my adventures is welcome.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by ElephantBeer  [View Original Post]
    Putting the final touches on my massive Google map and OneNote file for upcoming (first) trip to Addis. I'm a bit anal when it comes to first time destinations (been to 100+ countries. But I still like to know what I'm getting into).

I've been compiling info for the last few years (last years trip got cancelled as I got horribly sick in Egypt) - so probably some of it is out of date.

One of the toughest things about assembling useful info on AB is the sheer number of places available, and the fact the massage or club names are rarely available on Google maps.

Planning for Addis.

Putting the final touches on my massive Google map and OneNote file for upcoming (first) trip to Addis. I'm a bit anal when it comes to first time destinations (been to 100+ countries. But I still like to know what I'm getting into).

I've been compiling info for the last few years (last years trip got cancelled as I got horribly sick in Egypt) - so probably some of it is out of date.

One of the toughest things about assembling useful info on AB is the sheer number of places available, and the fact the massage or club names are rarely available on Google maps. And, things seem to change quickly.

In general:

RLD areas:

- Piazza: gets a lot of pins on my map for a number of knocking shops down side streets.

- Arat Kilo: no info on where exactly to look.

- Mickey Leland St: looks like a lot of bars and massage places, but recent posts say not the best lookers.

- Atlas area: no real information.

- Caravan hotel area: no real information but supposed to be options here, maybe just means walking down to ML street.

- Edna Mall area: massage places all around.

- Ring road area: KVE club, chocolate, can't find these on map.

- Chechnya: not on map.

- Haya Hulet: no info.

Clubs: have read multiple times to avoid these in favor of the massage and knocking shops.

I tend to prefer the younger, skinny girls in seedy knocking shop type environments / short time hotels. Not a real fan of taking back to the hotel.

Regarding safety: I'll backup my iPhone before I leave, but honestly how realistic it will get knocked in AB or Niarobi when I'm out in the RLDs? I've been to some pretty dire brothel ares (Rio, Haiti, rurual cambo etc) and not had a problem as I keep my stuff in inner hidden pockets.

Just walking around Bole. Possible to take travel photos with phone? Maybe getting paranoid now.

Taxis: is there an app yet. Uber etc that's widespread and available late night?

Hello Friends;.

Thank you.
    Taitou Hotel, situated in the Piazza, the oldest Hotel in the city. I did book it for location. Outside at night many streetwalkers. But the guards are very annoying and won't let those girls in.

The rooms are mediocre, Internet hardly works. But to be fair: traditional Ethiopian Food served there is ample and tasty.

GF Hotel. Addis.

Hello Friends;.

Thank you.
    You would be hard pushed to find a hotel in Addis that isn't girl friendly. Most will require registration and whilst not having stayed at any of the Guest House's the forum reports tend to indicate that they are okay with a girlfriend staying but might not to be so accommodating if there is a different lady every night.

Addis Ababa Girl Friendly Hotels

Hello Friends;.

Thank you.

Anal at Barry Massage.

How to got the Ass at "Massage" spas.

I'm a Diaspora (Ethiopian with an accent) - helps when talking to working girls, specially at massage spas. Choose the youngest of them all. IMO, telling them upfront you want a special massage is a plus. As she starts playing with you, play back. Insist on a "nude massage" and laugh to ease the tension. One thing to realize: It's her loss if she doesn't turn you. Take it slow and tell her what you want. If she says no, there's plenty of fish out there. You just don't know where to look!

Week after next. Anyone in Addis?

Anyone want to meet up week after next in addis?

I'm confident with the well known areas kazanchis, piazza, mickey leyland and surroundings, even meskel flower. Anyone got any tips of info on newer or different areas with lots of sw's. Not just the one-every half mile your taxi driver points out but more interested in a destination for walk, inspection, interview, choose etc, maybe like Haya Hulet, or somewhere different.

Thanks Pokeris for your great reports!

Hi,

Realy supriced how many new reports about MS etc. Are on the forum now.

Thanks Pokeris for your great reports! And JohnAuro as well.

Was a bit lazy last month to write a report.

May be soon. I'm in Addis on 19 of February for some days.

Posting Limitations