La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Ethiopia

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 154 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 117 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Melman111  [View Original Post]
    Is Golden Tulip Addis Ababa girl friendly and allow girls if I bring from dome club. Can I find girls in the bar in this hotel. Thanks.
    No problem at all to bring girl with you from Dome to Golden Tulip. Girls just need to register at reception desk. After leaving, the reception desk will call you call is OK. No extra charge for the girl like in Harmony hotel. Use RIDE (like Uber) for going to Dome and back, its half price compared to the ripp-off blue taxis, and you have a good car and safe driver. You can download the RIDE app on your phone. No girls in the bar of Golden Tulip. You can find also girls in Flirt bar closed to the hotel, 3-4 min. Walk, closed to Harmony hotel. But Dome is best and you are sure to get one.

Request for Girl friendly hotels in Addis Ababa

Is Golden Tulip Addis Ababa girl friendly and allow girls if I bring from dome club. Can I find girls in the bar in this hotel. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JoseNosay  [View Original Post]
    Ethiopia repeat visitors including mongers are strictly people who are Pro-Ethiopia, they are not Economic-Immigrants or Sex-Tourists. They tolerate the side-effects of extreme poverty as this expected & difficult to fix. The folks who don't like Ethiopia will only visit once & keep it at that.

The previous posts were intended to give a bigger picture to folks who are eager hit guys upside-the-head. I am pretty sure many will still want to hit guys upside-the-head anyways, but its not cool, since Ethiopia is truly poverty-stricken & not some New World Urban criminals with other options.

Folks who like Ethiopia should come over contribute buy into the gene-pool, maybe some of their offspring will come up with better solutions or just migrate out of Ethiopia as all Ethiopians with grand ambitions did since the Neolithic.
    I travel all over and monger so I am in no position to oppose the above statement!

I will be back in Addis end of February looking forward to sample new massage spots.

Quote Originally Posted by AddisDude  [View Original Post]
    I agree about Ethiopia not being the best choice
    Not the best choice for drugs or any type of business, its an excellent place to have access to thousands of above average beautiful woman. With an unemployed male population that has no short-term or strategic plans to change the status-quo, everybody is hustling for the next day.

the point I was trying to make is try not to get involved with drama if you can avoid (specially as foreigner / visitor), for that matter that rule applies anywhere.
    Ethiopia repeat visitors including mongers are strictly people who are Pro-Ethiopia, they are not Economic-Immigrants or Sex-Tourists. They tolerate the side-effects of extreme poverty as this expected & difficult to fix. The folks who don't like Ethiopia will only visit once & keep it at that.

The previous posts were intended to give a bigger picture to folks who are eager hit guys upside-the-head. I am pretty sure many will still want to hit guys upside-the-head anyways, but its not cool, since Ethiopia is truly poverty-stricken & not some New World Urban criminals with other options.

Folks who like Ethiopia should come over contribute buy into the gene-pool, maybe some of their offspring will come up with better solutions or just migrate out of Ethiopia as all Ethiopians with grand ambitions did since the Neolithic.

Obviously Ethiopia not the best choice for anybody who likes to use drugs.

Addis Ababa will greatly benefit from adding an independent Tourist police department & concentrate on modernizing infrastructure near the airport, as this will increase the Ethiopian Airlines flights & transit stops. Usually those favorable impressions is what brings the big $, the same people who make some $ now doing what they are doing, can make much more by floating the market, creating real growth & like all good governments start taxing it.
    I agree about Ethiopia not being the best choice, but I don't think that was the intended target, it was probably passing through via Ethiopian Airlines, the point I was trying to make is try not to get involved with drama if you can avoid (specially as foreigner / visitor), for that matter that rule applies anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by NmExpert  [View Original Post]
    Wrong again.
    In reality no desk required. You get the vouture at your home country and not in Addiss.
    Sure if I was super rich like you and stay in Hilton then life will always be easier.
    To go, for example, from Namibia (not my home country), to Tana on Ethiopian with the stopover in Addis, the airline will 'facilitate' transfer visa and get you to hotel and back by bus. So, break that down and what you have is: get off plane, stand in line, get visa, wait for bus, get to hotel, try to sleep. Repeat. Not to mention some immigration and the risk they 'lose' your bag. A couple years' ago when my bag didn't make it to NDjamena (for a month you can't just do it carry-on), on the return I went down to lost luggage at Bole and what a sight. There is a mountain of lost bags, and no small number of them rifled. After beholding that, you'll never want to check a bag through that airport again, whether you're super rich or not.

Quote Originally Posted by AddisDude  [View Original Post]
    I think things might have gotten better over years but I was in Addis few years ago, and I have scene some police brutality first hand, There was a foreign national suspected of drug smuggling (keep in mind it was just suspect he was not proven guilty in court) Federal Police came to the guest house, there was altercation perhaps language difficultly (I am not sure if there was resisting arrest involved) but he was swapped by 20 federal police and roughed up really bad. The two Ethiopians that were with him were beaten and bleeding.

I travel a lot, and enjoy pussy and I stay away from drama wherever I go and the last place I want any drama is in Ethiopia.
    Obviously Ethiopia not the best choice for anybody who likes to use drugs.

Addis Ababa will greatly benefit from adding an independent Tourist police department & concentrate on modernizing infrastructure near the airport, as this will increase the Ethiopian Airlines flights & transit stops. Usually those favorable impressions is what brings the big $, the same people who make some $ now doing what they are doing, can make much more by floating the market, creating real growth & like all good governments start taxing it.

Thanks again, now that I think about it, the Dula is a useful deterrent mainly for punters who are comfortable with that. It will work to some degree vs the thieves who prefer a very easy target.

For me violence is never an option if I am in Ethiopia or elsewhere. The attacks are not fatal, until they become fatal & that is fine with me. It all depends on the personality of people.

Someone might read these posts & get a small knife, then end up stabbing attackers, who can easily die due to poor medical care. Then Punter went from having fun, to a Killer in a split second! That is why its good to emphasize the strictness of laws in Ethiopia. Unlike many countries the law in Ethiopia doesn't accept self-defense as an adequate reason for anything, let alone lethal force.

If attacked in Addis the punter simply has to forgive, if the punter decides to break the law then its war. In Addis the odds 99.99% will favor the police vs the punter, the federal police numeric superiority will quickly end the life of anybody who refuses to surrender, if the punter some-how makes it out of Addis then he will live the rest of your life as a hunted outlaw in dirt-poor conditions.

Forgiving might be unacceptable to most people, but its the nature of the place. The system in Ethiopia is designed to repel egotistic or vindictive people, its very passive but it works.

Since we are guests, when in Ethiopia do as the Ethiopians.
    I think things might have gotten better over years but I was in Addis few years ago, and I have scene some police brutality first hand, There was a foreign national suspected of drug smuggling (keep in mind it was just suspect he was not proven guilty in court) Federal Police came to the guest house, there was altercation perhaps language difficultly (I am not sure if there was resisting arrest involved) but he was swapped by 20 federal police and roughed up really bad. The two Ethiopians that were with him were beaten and bleeding.

I travel a lot, and enjoy pussy and I stay away from drama wherever I go and the last place I want any drama is in Ethiopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Golfinho  [View Original Post]
    "Interline Desk on the first floor will facilitate the smooth transit for immediate connecting passengers. For passengers whose connecting flight is over 8 and up to 24 hours and there is no immediate connecting flight to continue the journey, interline desk will facilitate hotel accommodation provided that such passengers have transit / entry visa. For those nationals / citizens who are eligible for transit visa on arrival, interline desk will facilitate such transit visa. The airline provides a bus service for transfer to / from hotel layover transit passengers."

Woo Hoo! Free hotel! You actually try to put yourself through this hassle? The jousting throng alone in front of the Interline Desk is enough to make me head right to the Star Alliance Gold Lounge.
    Wrong again.

In reality no desk required. You get the vouture at your home country and not in Addiss.

Sure if I was super rich like you and stay in Hilton then life will always be easier.

Quote Originally Posted by NmExpert  [View Original Post]
    Wrong. Its from 8 to 24 hours https://www.ethiopianairlines.com/aa...baba-stopovers.
    And I didn't get lucky I did it 5 times already. When you master the way Ethiopian Air works you will understand how to trick them and drop free for 22 hours sleep 4 star hotel, eat and pay only for sex.
    "Interline Desk on the first floor will facilitate the smooth transit for immediate connecting passengers. For passengers whose connecting flight is over 8 and up to 24 hours and there is no immediate connecting flight to continue the journey, interline desk will facilitate hotel accommodation provided that such passengers have transit / entry visa. For those nationals / citizens who are eligible for transit visa on arrival, interline desk will facilitate such transit visa. The airline provides a bus service for transfer to / from hotel layover transit passengers."

Woo Hoo! Free hotel! You actually try to put yourself through this hassle? The jousting throng alone in front of the Interline Desk is enough to make me head right to the Star Alliance Gold Lounge.

Quote Originally Posted by Neddy69  [View Original Post]
    Wow. You sound like an anthropologist by trade. LOL. I know the habeshas look down at the black African people. Slaves. LOL.

Neddy.

Thrill seekers. Well. Of course. Nothing beats jogging through river road at night. Hahahah.
    Only superior humans were selected for slavery, nobody is willing to buy mediocre average people. Through history Fortunes were spent to buy the best African entertainers & the best European soldiers.

The modern slave is still around & is still better than the average human, if you have the money you can legally buy your favorite athletes, models & even full military units to fight your wars, you will definitely not waste your money on average peasant / citizen (who some how thinks they are better than slaves).

Thanks again, now that I think about it, the Dula is a useful deterrent mainly for punters who are comfortable with that. It will work to some degree vs the thieves who prefer a very easy target.

For me violence is never an option if I am in Ethiopia or elsewhere. The attacks are not fatal, until they become fatal & that is fine with me. It all depends on the personality of people.

Someone might read these posts & get a small knife, then end up stabbing attackers, who can easily die due to poor medical care. Then Punter went from having fun, to a Killer in a split second! That is why its good to emphasize the strictness of laws in Ethiopia. Unlike many countries the law in Ethiopia doesn't accept self-defense as an adequate reason for anything, let alone lethal force.

If attacked in Addis the punter simply has to forgive, if the punter decides to break the law then its war. In Addis the odds 99.99% will favor the police vs the punter, the federal police numeric superiority will quickly end the life of anybody who refuses to surrender, if the punter some-how makes it out of Addis then he will live the rest of your life as a hunted outlaw in dirt-poor conditions.

Forgiving might be unacceptable to most people, but its the nature of the place. The system in Ethiopia is designed to repel egotistic or vindictive people, its very passive but it works.

Exactly. An Ethiopian would give him a good one over the head with his dula. Not even in Ethiopia can somebody strip away your right to self defense when attacked. Give me a break. Federal police. They have AKs... The better argument... On full auto... Talking of crowd control Ethiopian style. A dushka set on a truck firing away on the crowd......
    LOL. Knives have never been an option. Even the raw US Navy Seal learns never to resist in a common mugging. Why would he risk to get injured for a couple of bucks. All crooks prefer an easy target. Either dumb tourist with a fat Nikon strapped around his neck or dumb women with bling bling. The other case is totally drunk. Easy target asking for trouble. Stay sober and scan constantly your surroundings.

Neddy.

Who prefers Soda at night and fast sole sneakers.

Anthropology

The nations connected to the ancient power-center of the coasts (Swahili), they have a whole different history & are an excellent location for thrill seekers.

A dominant Bantu element, with Nilotic periodic bursts all over the top of the displaced & now subtle Afroasiatic substrates. The newcomers dominance favors an explosive male, even women love that there, almost more than money. The result is the more outgoing nature & default freedom in those places, you can do as you like in those places. Freedom includes the freedom to get away with self defense opposed to the tightly controlled Ethiopia.

The coastal authority was very fond of the Bantu (Zanzj) tribes beauty & physique, which directly & indirectly brought West Africa to the Indian ocean! Unlike the folks that governed Ethiopia in a conservative near-eastern manner, these merchants were strictly doing business, which started as iron age tools handed to the Bantu in return for goods, they maintained soft control over the tribes, just enough to secure the trade & enable the Bantu tribes to remain dominant & keep the supply line open between the heartland of Africa & the Indian ocean. This greatly disfavored the afroasiatic people & reduced the potential of Nilotic prominence. So those nations became closer to Bantu Africa more than South Sudan or Ethiopia.
    Wow. You sound like an anthropologist by trade. LOL. I know the habeshas look down at the black African people. Slaves. LOL.

Neddy.

Thrill seekers. Well. Of course. Nothing beats jogging through river road at night. Hahahah.

You are absolutely right. I am not crazy. Avoid and deter. But your report is a great help. In Kenya the gangs are armed with knives, machetes and handguns. If you resist you're dead meat. I know the dead man game from other countries. Ages ago they dropped a dead grand daddy in front of a car of my mate in eastern turkey. Then the relatives were claiming he ran him over. They see ferengi and want to collect. One way or the other.

Neddy.

Who's been walking in River road and Analakely after night fall and survived. LOL.
    The nations connected to the ancient power-center of the coasts (Swahili), they have a whole different history & are an excellent location for thrill seekers.

A dominant Bantu element, with Nilotic periodic bursts all over the top of the displaced & now subtle Afroasiatic substrates. The newcomers dominance favors an explosive male, even women love that there, almost more than money. The result is the more outgoing nature & default freedom in those places, you can do as you like in those places. Freedom includes the freedom to get away with self defense opposed to the tightly controlled Ethiopia.

The coastal authority was very fond of the Bantu (Zanzj) tribes beauty & physique, which directly & indirectly brought West Africa to the Indian ocean! Unlike the folks that governed Ethiopia in a conservative near-eastern manner, these merchants were strictly doing business, which started as iron age tools handed to the Bantu in return for goods, they maintained soft control over the tribes, just enough to secure the trade & enable the Bantu tribes to remain dominant & keep the supply line open between the heartland of Africa & the Indian ocean. This greatly disfavored the afroasiatic people & reduced the potential of Nilotic prominence. So those nations became closer to Bantu Africa more than South Sudan or Ethiopia.

http://ethiopedia.********.com/2008/...lture.html?m=1

Above correct link. Bug or feature?? can't save it. replace the stars with "blogspo...t" Apparently a dirty word....

Below an excerpt of this excellent article....

Thus, the stick may have come first many millennia ago in Ethiopia. The stick commonly called dula in Ethiopia may have been the first tool after all. Even today, the dula is still widely used to ward off wild animals and ensure that humans can travel from point A to point B without being eaten alive by the clawed and fanged beasts of the fields, forests, and savannas. The dula is also used as a deterrent against strangers, highway robbers and enemies.

Lastly. To quote. Theodore Roosevelt: Speak softly and carry a big stick...

Posting Limitations