Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 89 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Simian  [View Original Post]
    Unless you really have a thing about African girls, I really don't understand why anyone would choose East or West Africa over Thailand, Cambodia or Vietnam where the hobby is much easier to practise.
    Friend, I think you need to review the Kenya photo section again. You just don't find phat asses a dime a dozen in Asia. Here is a sample of what I look for high and low in Nairobi- and I don't have to look too hard. Sounds like you don't have phat ass fever. That with a decent rack and face makes for a good trip in Nairobi, though I know I have to tolerate the lack of creature comforts. I'm tired of the millions of tourists in Pattaya (yes I know I should venture out). Never been to Cambo, Viet, Laos. I used to work with many beautiful Lao women in California, fuckin georgeous!

Thanks for the intel, I really appreciate it. One look at the post counts for all these countries simply tells the story that much less is going on. That girl is still emailing because she knows your her only hope of getting out! Be safe out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails attachment.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by NakedGunz  [View Original Post]
    At the end of the day I need to just go somewhere and decide if I like or not. Ghana is the preferred choice, but the visa has been an issue, as I can't send my passport anywhere, and getting a plane ticket an issue too. French in Rawanda? Thought was English speaking.
    It really depends on what you want to do. If your thing is to pick up a young lady and keep her for a few days and you can put up with the nonsense, possibly Uganda is your place. Personally I cannot take the constant pressure to become a permanent item and the complete lack of education.

If you prefer the option of having a provider where the deed happens on-site, then Uganda does not have many offerings.

Kenya is probably much better for most. Especially on the coast, there are plenty of pros and semi-pros around. What has changed is that the Kenya coast no longer is as easy as it used to be. The traffic out of Mombassa is really terrible. For me this rules out staying in Nyali and hitting Casa Blanca / Florida (whichever it was where you could do the girl on-site) during the day. I am also quite surprised that the massage places I tried in Nyali or further north did not provide HJ or anything else. My previous experience in Kenya was that HJ at the very least was on offer in any massage place. It seems that many of the girls will go back to your hotel later for FS but no way will they do HJ. Seems to be some sort of new rule but not sure who enforces it.

Rwanda has never struck me as a natural home of the mongerer. Yes, there are a couple of places in Kigali where you can get a freelancer and I remember having a HJ in a Kigali massage once, but the pickings are rather limited. As in neighbouring countries you can quite easily find a girlfriend but they will haunt you even online for a long time after. I am still getting emails expressing deep love from a semi-pro I met in Diani Beach over 9 months ago and I never once replied to her emails.

I never had a problem with French in Rwanda. But outside Kigali I was never able to find either a freelancer or a massage with extras.

Unless you really have a thing about African girls, I really don't understand why anyone would choose East or West Africa over Thailand, Cambodia or Vietnam where the hobby is much easier to practise.

Quote Originally Posted by Neddy69  [View Original Post]
    Depends if you want to holiday there or for an extended stay. I personally love ugandan chicas, but every day rain and thunderstorms, I don't know.Kigali might be ok, spoke to some people, helps to speak french though very easy and cheap to get residence gorgeous tall tutsi chicas. Hard choice. Probably Tanzania would be the best replacement, its on the sea, chicas widely available not so spoiled.54 countries to choose from.
    At the end of the day I need to just go somewhere and decide if I like or not. Ghana is the preferred choice, but the visa has been an issue, as I can't send my passport anywhere, and getting a plane ticket an issue too. French in Rawanda? Thought was English speaking.

Best hunting grounds.

Hmmm, I might have to find another African hunting grounds. Uganda maybe, or Rawanda?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-36270281
    Depends if you want to holiday there or for an extended stay. I personally love ugandan chicas, but every day rain and thunderstorms, I don't know.

Kigali might be ok, spoke to some people, helps to speak french though very easy and cheap to get residence gorgeous tall tutsi chicas.

Hard choice. Probably Tanzania would be the best replacement, its on the sea, chicas widely available not so spoiled.

54 countries to choose from.

Sad Indictment of the Country

Hmmm, I might have to find another African hunting grounds. Uganda maybe, or Rawanda?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-36270281

Quote Originally Posted by PSmythe  [View Original Post]
    Hey man,

I was actually back in Nairobi last week, and got together with her for coffee and catching up. She has ended up throwing in the towel with her business (she's been trying to do freelance brand management, image consultancy type of things) and applied for consulting work with the Big 4 and McKinsey. Has 2 offers now and is waiting to hear back from another. Gutsy girl. She got the offer in writing from one company, and presented it to another and asked them to top it. She wanted me to look at the offer and let her know if she should be asking for anything else (in terms of perks). I didn't think so. Anyway, it looks like she's getting her act together on her own. She's lost some weight, I saw, but I can never tell in Kenya whether that is a sign of things going well or things going badly ha ha ha.

Re: the bra. I don't know, I have had women do a lot of contrived things to seduce me before I got married (no, I'm not that hot, but money talks ha ha), but this didn't seem orchestrated at all. Personality-wise, she is kind of a nerd, into politics and business, not really the kind of person I can see taking pains to portray herself as sexy. She kind of just happens to be sexy. I think because she's very confident. She was a little late to our date and when she came in, I noticed people's eyes drift to her, but she never notices it. I can't tell if she knows how much sex appeal she has. Or if she deliberately behaves like she doesn't? Regardless, she has it down to an art.

Re: living with her parents, I did my due diligence. I had my driver drop her off a couple of times and he reported back that it was indeed Karen and a nice area, the home had security staff, etc. I follow her on social media and her pictures and videos show that she does live at home. Very wholesome, always cooking things with her mom, you know the type.

You can probably tell I'm still very attracted to her. BobBlack above advised me to go for it with her, and I had thought about proposing an 'arrangement' when we met up, because I am financially able to set her up with an apartment / car / allowance etc. But she is not as vulnerable as the last time I saw her, and certainly won't be needing money in a short while. I think she would be insulted by the idea. And then I wouldn't even be able to keep her as a friend. So I let it slide. She brought me a little note and present as well ("thank you for all your help. You're a star" and a Tom Ford Private Blend, which I'm keeping). Fuck, a part of me almost hopes she doesn't secure a position so I can swoop in and save the day, but that's selfishness talking.

Anyway, I did pick up a girl while I was there. Things are pretty bad with my wife since the move, and I was reeling from meeting the other girl, so I picked up one of those loose girls always hanging around the pool at Sankara. Ethiopian or Somali looking, but said her name was Natasha (obvious BS). I covered a round of drinks for her friends and we went to my room, she blew me but I couldn't manage to follow through with sex. I gave her USD 100 "to get a cab". She said she needed more to get home. This made me angry because it wouldn't cost more than KES 5 k to get anywhere from anywhere but whatever. So I gave her a 50 which was all I had left in my wallet and I told her as much. She said thanks. And was at the bar when I went back down for a drink, talking to another man. Ugh. I don't think I have the stomach for this kind of thing.
    Cheers. Glad it is well with her. Wishing her all the best in her new job. You have a good heart, man. Hoping you will always run into people that can meet you halfway on that. On my part I am a bit of a cynic, I think. I am one to believe that any woman can have the angel side and the not so good side. For this woman, I believe you have the angel side.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheupe  [View Original Post]
    Please please please P, be careful with this one. You are likely been led down the garden path. I am going to say something and pray that I turn out completely wrong. How I wish I am wrong on this but I have a sneaky feeling that I am not.

I feel for you. I amy be very wrong, but I think though she comes across as an innocent girl who is looking for prince charming and all, I am almost sure that woman is not a virgin and she is getting it on with several Kenyan boyfriends who know that you have taken her out to some lush hotel and did not hit it and they had a good laugh about it. She pulls you into her room and has conveniently left her bra on the bed: she gives you all the come-ONS and then you just listen to her, "no funny business" BS and you just let it slide? And I am not sure she lives with her parents in Karen. I doubt that. Have you indeed met her parents? She was probably been thrown out by her "husband" and is a floater. End of crystal ball reading.

Since I consider that you have already cheated on your wife by going out to a hotel with her so just screw her and be done with it. If I take a girl to Enashipai, I do not even screw her. She MUST screw me to death!
    Hey man,

I was actually back in Nairobi last week, and got together with her for coffee and catching up. She has ended up throwing in the towel with her business (she's been trying to do freelance brand management, image consultancy type of things) and applied for consulting work with the Big 4 and McKinsey. Has 2 offers now and is waiting to hear back from another. Gutsy girl. She got the offer in writing from one company, and presented it to another and asked them to top it. She wanted me to look at the offer and let her know if she should be asking for anything else (in terms of perks). I didn't think so. Anyway, it looks like she's getting her act together on her own. She's lost some weight, I saw, but I can never tell in Kenya whether that is a sign of things going well or things going badly ha ha ha.

Re: the bra. I don't know, I have had women do a lot of contrived things to seduce me before I got married (no, I'm not that hot, but money talks ha ha), but this didn't seem orchestrated at all. Personality-wise, she is kind of a nerd, into politics and business, not really the kind of person I can see taking pains to portray herself as sexy. She kind of just happens to be sexy. I think because she's very confident. She was a little late to our date and when she came in, I noticed people's eyes drift to her, but she never notices it. I can't tell if she knows how much sex appeal she has. Or if she deliberately behaves like she doesn't? Regardless, she has it down to an art.

Re: living with her parents, I did my due diligence. I had my driver drop her off a couple of times and he reported back that it was indeed Karen and a nice area, the home had security staff, etc. I follow her on social media and her pictures and videos show that she does live at home. Very wholesome, always cooking things with her mom, you know the type.

You can probably tell I'm still very attracted to her. BobBlack above advised me to go for it with her, and I had thought about proposing an 'arrangement' when we met up, because I am financially able to set her up with an apartment / car / allowance etc. But she is not as vulnerable as the last time I saw her, and certainly won't be needing money in a short while. I think she would be insulted by the idea. And then I wouldn't even be able to keep her as a friend. So I let it slide. She brought me a little note and present as well ("thank you for all your help. You're a star" and a Tom Ford Private Blend, which I'm keeping). Fuck, a part of me almost hopes she doesn't secure a position so I can swoop in and save the day, but that's selfishness talking.

Anyway, I did pick up a girl while I was there. Things are pretty bad with my wife since the move, and I was reeling from meeting the other girl, so I picked up one of those loose girls always hanging around the pool at Sankara. Ethiopian or Somali looking, but said her name was Natasha (obvious BS). I covered a round of drinks for her friends and we went to my room, she blew me but I couldn't manage to follow through with sex. I gave her USD 100 "to get a cab". She said she needed more to get home. This made me angry because it wouldn't cost more than KES 5 k to get anywhere from anywhere but whatever. So I gave her a 50 which was all I had left in my wallet and I told her as much. She said thanks. And was at the bar when I went back down for a drink, talking to another man. Ugh. I don't think I have the stomach for this kind of thing.

Description of the woman? On what level: familiar like you might know her socially, or like you might have encountered her while 'mongering'?

I doubt highly that she could be 'pro' on any level, she just didn't come off like that to me. She never floated the idea of me giving her any money, and protested a lot; I offered to do it after she sold her car for some cash, as that seems like a panic move, and I didn't like seeing her stressed. She was so opposed to it, and was initially offended by the idea. I had to explain to her that the money was pocket change to me, but she could use it. When she eventually came around, she would buy me little presents with it as well (for her conscience, I think): you know, colognes, a money clip, a very nice 2016 planner, that kind of thing. Threw all of it away (it would have set my wife's alarm bells off) but thought it was a classy move. When she found out I was married, she wouldn't talk to me for nearly a week, and when she finally gave me audience she had this look on her face like she couldn't believe me. She did soften after I explained the state of my marriage but I think she had a lot of guilt about it still.

In my (small) experience on OKCupid, so many of these girls and women in Nairobi are falling over themselves to be with a white guy and fleece him for all he's worth. Sending nude pics unbidden, offering raw sex on the first date, I would say "I'm married, by the way" and they would say it wasn't a problem, they can be discreet. THEY would float the idea of some kind of payment / stipend ("I need money for school, can you help me?" "I need money for rent, can you help me?" "My mother is sick, can you help me? I never got this from her. I picked up on her struggles myself and she only opened up about it a bit at a time, with no expectations or requests.

I think her only expectation of me was that I would pay for our dates (which I liked. When I was dating, I hated engaging in that debate over who should pay with women who wanted to split or cover the bill).

I'm a little worried that I may have ruined her reputation (if you know her personally) by pretty much pimping her out on here, so I would like to assure you that she never gave me the impression that she was some kind of professional sex worker or similar.
    Please please please P, be careful with this one. You are likely been led down the garden path. I am going to say something and pray that I turn out completely wrong. How I wish I am wrong on this but I have a sneaky feeling that I am not.

I feel for you. I amy be very wrong, but I think though she comes across as an innocent girl who is looking for prince charming and all, I am almost sure that woman is not a virgin and she is getting it on with several Kenyan boyfriends who know that you have taken her out to some lush hotel and did not hit it and they had a good laugh about it. She pulls you into her room and has conveniently left her bra on the bed: she gives you all the come-ONS and then you just listen to her, "no funny business" BS and you just let it slide? And I am not sure she lives with her parents in Karen. I doubt that. Have you indeed met her parents? She was probably been thrown out by her "husband" and is a floater. End of crystal ball reading.

Since I consider that you have already cheated on your wife by going out to a hotel with her so just screw her and be done with it. If I take a girl to Enashipai, I do not even screw her. She MUST screw me to death!

Quote Originally Posted by GringooFuk  [View Original Post]
    What are the good places in Africa for the white guy mongering that don't need Yellow fever treatment etc?
    When you go to Kenya for the first time your choice should be Mombasa and Nairobi. You will find girls everywhere in Kenya but in those two places you have enough infrastructure and most tourists go there. And you don't have to worry about yellowfever there. The vaccination itself is not a bit thing, it is not very expensive. Some people get symptoms similar to a light flue for 1-2 days, that's all. According to the WHO map in the western half of Kenya you should have the vaccination.

Description of the woman? On what level: familiar like you might know her socially, or like you might have encountered her while 'mongering'?

I doubt highly that she could be 'pro' on any level, she just didn't come off like that to me. She never floated the idea of me giving her any money, and protested a lot; I offered to do it after she sold her car for some cash, as that seems like a panic move, and I didn't like seeing her stressed. She was so opposed to it, and was initially offended by the idea. I had to explain to her that the money was pocket change to me, but she could use it. When she eventually came around, she would buy me little presents with it as well (for her conscience, I think): you know, colognes, a money clip, a very nice 2016 planner, that kind of thing. Threw all of it away (it would have set my wife's alarm bells off) but thought it was a classy move. When she found out I was married, she wouldn't talk to me for nearly a week, and when she finally gave me audience she had this look on her face like she couldn't believe me. She did soften after I explained the state of my marriage but I think she had a lot of guilt about it still..
    I wouldn't worry about ruining her reputation, you have nothing to be ashamed of, as you are only stating your feelings for this lady. I was in a similar situation and although it didn't work out for me it doesn't mean it won't for you. I don't go to Kenya to monger, I already have a partner there whom I met like you online and we are both very happy with our arrangement. She is straight, a great laugh to be with, not too demanding (just needs to be brought back into line at times like most women), fantastic looking (to me), and I couldn't ask for a better companion. I also support her and even though many will laugh at that I can assure you I am not the only one on this site that does that. I don't feel ashamed, and, like you, I am proud to be seen out with her. So, all I say is good luck to you and do what your heart and head tell you to do. It's your life, irrespective of your current situation with your wife, and once again I would be very surprised if there are not many more on this site living in the same situation as you. They stay in a broken marriage because it's become a bad habit, going through the motions without sex, either because it no longer interests either of them or because they're scared to break up for fear of what friends and family will think of them. I was also in a lifeless marriage and got out because it was killing me and turning me into someone I didn't want to be. You know they say life is too short and that is fact, get out and enjoy it while you still can as none of us know what the future holds in store for us. Good luck and if this lady means so much to you (which she obviously does) go get her and forget what other people will think.

I'm a little worried that I may have ruined her reputation (if you know her personally) by pretty much pimping her out on here, so I would like to assure you that she never gave me the impression that she was some kind of professional sex worker or similar.
    A sex worker would give some sex. As she didn't have sex with you she might not qualify as sex worker, let's put it this way. She is one level up.

Quote Originally Posted by BobBlack  [View Original Post]
    Quite interesting but description sounds very familiar.

I doubt highly that she could be 'pro' on any level, she just didn't come off like that to me. She never floated the idea of me giving her any money, and protested a lot; I offered to do it after she sold her car for some cash, as that seems like a panic move, and I didn't like seeing her stressed. She was so opposed to it, and was initially offended by the idea. I had to explain to her that the money was pocket change to me, but she could use it. When she eventually came around, she would buy me little presents with it as well (for her conscience, I think): you know, colognes, a money clip, a very nice 2016 planner, that kind of thing. Threw all of it away (it would have set my wife's alarm bells off) but thought it was a classy move. When she found out I was married, she wouldn't talk to me for nearly a week, and when she finally gave me audience she had this look on her face like she couldn't believe me. She did soften after I explained the state of my marriage but I think she had a lot of guilt about it still.

In my (small) experience on OKCupid, so many of these girls and women in Nairobi are falling over themselves to be with a white guy and fleece him for all he's worth. Sending nude pics unbidden, offering raw sex on the first date, I would say "I'm married, by the way" and they would say it wasn't a problem, they can be discreet. THEY would float the idea of some kind of payment / stipend ("I need money for school, can you help me?" "I need money for rent, can you help me?" "My mother is sick, can you help me? I never got this from her. I picked up on her struggles myself and she only opened up about it a bit at a time, with no expectations or requests.

I think her only expectation of me was that I would pay for our dates (which I liked. When I was dating, I hated engaging in that debate over who should pay with women who wanted to split or cover the bill).

I am a first time poster here (though a longtime lurker).

I've just left Nairobi after a couple of years there (will probably be back to visit often). I met a girl there that I feel you guys should know about.

I am married but my marriage is loveless. We have sex, we co-parent, but there is no love / intimacy. I am the kind of man that needs that stuff. I got on OKCupid intentionally looking for a potential mistress (never been one for one-off sex) and came across this one girl.

We talked back and forth a lot. I consider myself an intellectual, and she challenged me. Great conversation, interesting opinions, all that. We eventually agreed to meet up. She's. How can I describe it? Built like an Amazon. Tall, a few extra pounds, soft but not fat, AMAZING legs, very well-dressed. Sometimes I would see fellow expats out with local girls and feel embarrassed for them. Not so with her, I actually felt lucky to be seen with her! She was very polished and put together (really could have put my wife to shame, honestly). We talked some more, and made it a regular arrangement to meet weekly at Artcaffe (innocent, daytime). I eventually got too consumed with her (remember I am a man starved for affection) and asked her to go on a quick getaway with me (Naivasha, we stayed at Enashipai). She agreed but only if I'd get her a separate room. I consented (somehow this made me want her more?) We went, had a great time, a bit like GFE (but I had paid her nothing at this point, apart from covering date bills), couples massages, long walks, all that. The first evening, I walked her to her door and she said I could come in if I promised not to try any "funny business". I did, and I found that she had unpacked her woman things (I don't know how else to describe it) on the dresser. Lotions, make up things, and 3 bottles of perfume (she's a little obsessed with perfume). A lacy bra on the bed. And a candle in the bathroom. I have never seen a woman so completely feminine every space she occupies, it's intoxicating. She has been the main subject of my "alone time" with my guy downstairs for months now. And I have never even kissed her(she does kiss the cheek in greeting, though). I could really ramble on about her but I won't. Suffice to say I was never really able to "initiate" with her, for many reasons, including:.
    Quite interesting but description sounds very familiar.

Visa

Is there still Visa on arrival for US citizen, or do I do this E Visa crap?
    Yes you can still get a visa at the airport as usual or you can get it online at eCitizen. Co. Ke.

Sugar Baby?

I am a first time poster here (though a longtime lurker).

I've just left Nairobi after a couple of years there (will probably be back to visit often). I met a girl there that I feel you guys should know about.

I am married but my marriage is loveless. We have sex, we co-parent, but there is no love / intimacy. I am the kind of man that needs that stuff. I got on OKCupid intentionally looking for a potential mistress (never been one for one-off sex) and came across this one girl.

We talked back and forth a lot. I consider myself an intellectual, and she challenged me. Great conversation, interesting opinions, all that. We eventually agreed to meet up. She's. How can I describe it? Built like an Amazon. Tall, a few extra pounds, soft but not fat, AMAZING legs, very well-dressed. Sometimes I would see fellow expats out with local girls and feel embarrassed for them. Not so with her, I actually felt lucky to be seen with her! She was very polished and put together (really could have put my wife to shame, honestly). We talked some more, and made it a regular arrangement to meet weekly at Artcaffe (innocent, daytime). I eventually got too consumed with her (remember I am a man starved for affection) and asked her to go on a quick getaway with me (Naivasha, we stayed at Enashipai). She agreed but only if I'd get her a separate room. I consented (somehow this made me want her more?) We went, had a great time, a bit like GFE (but I had paid her nothing at this point, apart from covering date bills), couples massages, long walks, all that. The first evening, I walked her to her door and she said I could come in if I promised not to try any "funny business". I did, and I found that she had unpacked her woman things (I don't know how else to describe it) on the dresser. Lotions, make up things, and 3 bottles of perfume (she's a little obsessed with perfume). A lacy bra on the bed. And a candle in the bathroom. I have never seen a woman so completely feminine every space she occupies, it's intoxicating. She has been the main subject of my "alone time" with my guy downstairs for months now. And I have never even kissed her(she does kiss the cheek in greeting, though). I could really ramble on about her but I won't. Suffice to say I was never really able to "initiate" with her, for many reasons, including:

I apparently cannot cheat on my cold wife.

I felt overwhelmingly like I didn't deserve her.

Anyway, we did talk a lot and this is what I know about her:

- has lived in Britain, South Africa and Canada.

- well educated abroad.

- life fell apart in 2013, 2014 (long story but family fortune lost).

- not the most responsible with money (probably a result of growing up with a lot, she's more clueless than reckless with money).

- currently lives with parents (in Karen) as couldn't keep up with her rent.

- very proud but needs money, and will take it in exchange for company (maybe more? I wouldn't know) after some coaxing.

- gives incredible back rubs.

I know you all think I'm a sucker for not banging or trying to, but I got what I needed (companionship and affection) and I don't even think she understood that she was giving me that. I wrote here because I do care for the girl and think she'd make a nice sugar baby or mistress for someone (she's getting a little frustrated money-wise). We talked about it casually and she joked about needing a knight in shining armor. I was putting some money in her account monthly for the last 5 months of 2015. She was always available to talk, and could come and meet me weekly for our standing date, and monthly for a weekend away (sometimes a weekend in a hotel in Nairobi, something she called a stay-cation).

Posting Limitations