La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
The Velvet Rooms
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Uganda

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 152 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 82 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 2273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Entebbe Lodging

Any punters out there can recommend GF reasonable lodging in Entebbe? I am going there for the first time in early October. I could use some help. PM me is ok?

Information

Hi all,

Somebody can explain me how much are average prices for long time / short time in Uganda?

Are there difference concerning prices with normal girls than prostitutes and is it possible to pick up them (no proof girls) avoiding prostitutes?

Thanks

Masaka

I am planning a trip to Uganda, will stay in Kampala in transit to and from Masaka where I will be staying for a few days for work.

I am looking for some pointer where the actions is at night, will be busy with work during the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Simian  [View Original Post]
    Given you are well connected and can cite examples of foreigners being shaken down for frequenting a massage place, then please share it with the rest of us.
    This question CLEARLY confirms that you don't know fuck-all about Uganda or any other 3rd world country as it relates to subtle police pressure on foreign owned businesses. Particularly those that are marginally illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Coalburner69  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad you're above that:

Just because you've never heard of it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Apparently, I'm just better connected than you are.
    Given you are well connected and can cite examples of foreigners being shaken down for frequenting a massage place, then please share it with the rest of us.

I thought that this forum was for the free exchange of information rather than one person dictating how another forum member pursues the hobby.
    I'm glad you're above that:

Dude, you gave a girl your credit card? Dude, you gave a girl you never met before and who you have no connection to your credit card and all your belongings?
    By the way, I have never heard of any shakedown of customers by the cops at either of the venues I reported on.
    Just because you've never heard of it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Apparently, I'm just better connected than you are.

A discreet Internet connection and guest house option vs going to a well known road side and highly visible Wh*rehouse where the police are routinely shaking down the owners and clients alike is an easy choice for most.

Did I make that clear?
    I thought that this forum was for the free exchange of information rather than one person dictating how another forum member pursues the hobby. I have not done so to you and therefore I do not see why you feel you have to tell me how to do it.

By the way, I have never heard of any shakedown of customers by the cops at either of the venues I reported on. I provided information on what was available and which venues had closed down / disappeared.

For those who have the domestic or work scenario that leaves them free to bring whoever they want from social networks or the various bars back to their hotel / guesthouse, I agree. For those who don't, massage place is usually the only way to safely practice the hobby, as I made clear at the beginning of my post.
    A discreet Internet connection and guest house option vs going to a well known road side and highly visible Wh*rehouse where the police are routinely shaking down the owners and clients alike is an easy choice for most.

Did I make that clear?

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggydus  [View Original Post]
    I must state that this will not be the usual trip report. I will not go into detail about encounters. I am pressed for time so I will just give a short summary of the highlights.

I had planned to go on my usual East Africa trip in the December to February timeframe, but a combination of events forced me to postpone my trip until mid year. Yes, I went through a divorce that came about because of my activities. I actually wanted out so I divulged my activities to my now ex-wife. I also suffered from economic downturn in my industries, one of which was severely impacted by the government shutdown and sequester. But everything is on the up and up now. I am a happy man. I state all of that because some people question why I have no love for current US administration. There you go. Now you know.

Anyway, back to the trip. I arrived in Kampala on KLM late in the evening. I usually prefer to arrive in Uganda in the afternoon, but I had set up for a lady who lives in Entebbe to meet me at the airport. My agenda was to stay one night in Entebbe, several nights in Kampala before spending weekend in Jinja and then back to Kampala for remaining few days. After paying the $50 USD visa fee, I got a new SIM (old one no longer worked due to my absence exceeding 90 days) and exchanged small amount of money to pay for first day expenses. I tried calling my hookup while awaiting my luggage, but she did not answer. As I was walking out, I finally got in touch with her. She was at home and apparently feeling ill. So change of plans. I usually do not travel between cities late at night, but there was no reason for me to stay in Entebbe. So I hopped taxi car to Kampala and booked into Aponye Hotel. I specifically requested room on interior, so it was quiet. I decided to go for a run at 1 AM in the morning. I ran past Holiday Inn Express and up over to Speke. I noted there was a new gas station just down from Speke. There were also a number of ladies along the street too. Since I was in need of a quickie, I picked the most attractive one with a nice trunk and told her to meet me back at my place. I forget how much I paid her, but I am certain it was not more than 50,000 UGX since I only had exchanged equivalent of 200,000 UGX at airport to pay for taxi, SIM, airtime, and hotel, and I still had funds left over after the short time.

My Entebbe standup called me the next day to say she was feeling better and wanted to see me, but I had no plans to venture back to Entebbe until day of my departure. I also had more connects arranged than days spent in Uganda, so I saw multiple women each day. I hooked up with 7 of the 15 ladies I met, but I also lost one of my gems. My first full day in Kampala, I called a lady I had met about a year and a half ago on the streets of downtown Kampala during the day, and we had spent Christmas Eve, Christmas and New Years together as well as a few other days. She said she wanted to see me. We had 2 mutual friends in Uganda, and one texted me to call her because she had lost my number (mind you, I had called her early in the morning that day) and that she wanted to see me before she left town. So I called her and she eventually found her way to my hotel restaurant. She looked good but it seemed like she was holding something back from me. I hugged her tight and let her go since her phone was blowing up and apparently she had to get back home. Unbeknowst to me, she was headed home and then onward to the airport to catch a flight to Europe where she is now living with "her man". Yeah, intially I was pissed because the guy cannot even compare to me, but I am over her now. It took me a few weeks and a visit to Kenya to get there! Some of you might say that there are plenty of fish in the sea and that is true. But she is a true non-pro who I introduced her to being an excellent 3 hole input lady, and her head game was nice too. Plus she was immaculately clean as her breath was always fresh and her VG never had an odor and was shaved clean. At least I still have the memories and private collection.

I hooked up with a few old friends, and one even made me forget about losing my 3 hole input lady. And a few new ones made me enjoy the variety. I have not mastered mining sites like Badoo and Tagged, but I have extended my contact list using Afro and Facebook. I actually maintain friendships with the ladies I click with, so I do not share my gems. I did note this visit that the ladies I did not bed were trying to play the game and see how much they could soak me for. One even wanted me to get involved in her visa invite situation, but I declined since I cannot be involved in any situation in which a person wants to enter my country under fraudulent intent (I. E. Entering on tourist visa but planning to overstay visa).

Another highlight of my visit was I met up with a lady who is about to get married to a European guy (I am being general so as to not expose her). She is quite attractive and interesting. Although I had met her on Afro, she met her beau through normal means. We had flirted with each other prior to my visit, but it looked like we might not hook up until she texted me later that night. She came back over to my place and I got my first one in that night and then we woke up early in the morning and I worked her over for over an hour, making her cum on my dick before I climaxed in a sweaty heap on top of her. (I knew I went over an hour because I checked time before and after we were finished since she had to be at work by a certain time). The only downer was that she had a pH imbalance in her twat, so although doggy was a beautiful sight, it was not pleasant from a smell standpoint.

I enjoyed a short visit to Jinja and did some tourist stuff. But my hookup there turned quite jealous when I attempted to introduce another friend (she had been open to the concept in Kampala where I had first met her). So I regret devoting 3 days in that way when I could have been with some of the others I just did not get the chance to bed. Lesson learned.

When I flew out of Uganda, I was not certain when I would want to return because of the loss of my gem, but now I am looking forward to getting back there even though I have a nice hookup back in the states courtesy of Africa!
    How is the internet. My company has some jobs in Africa and I am thinking of taking one. I wonder how things are such as internet at a house or apartment. I know the places have generators for blackouts. Any info is appreciate it.

If you have the time and privacy to post reports here and to spend time at some of the biggest rip off joints in Kampala, then you have the time and freedom to find girls on Afro, Badoo, Facebook or Tagged who are more than willing to meet and massage / fuck you at the guest house of your choice for less than 50,000
    For those who have the domestic or work scenario that leaves them free to bring whoever they want from social networks or the various bars back to their hotel / guesthouse, I agree. For those who don't, massage place is usually the only way to safely practice the hobby, as I made clear at the beginning of my post.

Quote Originally Posted by CorporateMalaya  [View Original Post]
    Gorgeous busty pickup, rode me till 2am. Slight confusion when I passed her 20k in the morning, she wanted 50k. Gave her another 10 and walked her to the boda boda stand. Name is rachel, and she is hot as hell.
    This was played perfectly, although I probably would have only added 5,000. I hope you 100,000 per night fucks get this!

Although massage in Kampala is far more expensive than availing of freelancers in the places mentioned before on this forum or accessing non-pros, for folks like me either due to family, domestic or work related reasons cannot avail of freelancers, massage is really the only way to go.

So as not to waste your time, lets deal with the locations that no longer exists. She*Ma Health Spa and Lounge was said to be located at Kansanga on the road opposite Kobil Petrol station. Either the directions are completely wrong or more likely this place just no longer exists. The Kobil Petrol Station is in that area is on the Ggaba road and no health spa exists on any of the two roads opposite.

Tahsa's next to Punchline in Kabalagala certainly does not exist. There is a building site beside Punchline and on the other side some shack-like shops.

Bettino's, said to be beside the Barclays Bank as you go into Muyenga. If that is the Barclays on the beginning of Tank Hill Road, there is no such place. I even checked out the massage place in the hair and nails shop above Barclays in that parade of businesses there and definitely no hanky panky goes on there.

The Miami club still exists and operates on the same basis as before - 40,000 gets you the better room with a large bed and then it is up to you how you negotiate. BJ is largely off the menu, as far as I could find out. I was probably a little slow to ask to see the girls first but I was given a really good looking one with great GFE (and no kids!) but she would not budge off 100,000 for FS. No need to flame me for paying too much. I would normally not have paid it but this was one I could not turn down..
    If you have the time and privacy to post reports here and to spend time at some of the biggest rip off joints in Kampala, then you have the time and freedom to find girls on Afro, Badoo, Facebook or Tagged who are more than willing to meet and massage / fuck you at the guest house of your choice for less than 50,000

Massage in Kampala

Although massage in Kampala is far more expensive than availing of freelancers in the places mentioned before on this forum or accessing non-pros, for folks like me either due to family, domestic or work related reasons cannot avail of freelancers, massage is really the only way to go.

So as not to waste your time, lets deal with the locations that no longer exists. She*Ma Health Spa and Lounge was said to be located at Kansanga on the road opposite Kobil Petrol station. Either the directions are completely wrong or more likely this place just no longer exists. The Kobil Petrol Station is in that area is on the Ggaba road and no health spa exists on any of the two roads opposite.

Tahsa's next to Punchline in Kabalagala certainly does not exist. There is a building site beside Punchline and on the other side some shack-like shops.

Bettino's, said to be beside the Barclays Bank as you go into Muyenga. If that is the Barclays on the beginning of Tank Hill Road, there is no such place. I even checked out the massage place in the hair and nails shop above Barclays in that parade of businesses there and definitely no hanky panky goes on there.

The Miami club still exists and operates on the same basis as before - 40,000 gets you the better room with a large bed and then it is up to you how you negotiate. BJ is largely off the menu, as far as I could find out. I was probably a little slow to ask to see the girls first but I was given a really good looking one with great GFE (and no kids!) but she would not budge off 100,000 for FS. No need to flame me for paying too much. I would normally not have paid it but this was one I could not turn down.

If you think that the Miami club is bad value, the KLA Entertainment Centre is really awful value. I saw several girls there in the afternoon and asked for a particular one. Instead I was given the first girl that I met. With her clothes on, she was not too bad but less so with her clothes off. 60,000 for the bungalow rooms in the garden (don't even know if anything else was available) and conditions were basic. Massage almost non-existent. Bargaining that was really extortion started at 200,000. Got her down to FS with BJ at 150,000 or just 100,000 for FS. Turned out this provider had some gynaecological issues (some odour coming from below) and claimed to be in pain during the deed (and I am certainly not as well-endowed as the locals! No GFE. Really a HHE (hardened hooker experience). On leaving there were some other girls lying around but I got the impression that my experience would probably be typical for that place.

I was going to check out some of the other places (Al Ready Hotel on the Old kampala Road / in Old Kampala or the Serene Health Club on Hannington Road) when I very accidentally struck gold. I cannot reveal all the details but ran into a thirty-something non-pro at work who was quite happy to provide some short-time discrete fun almost every day at the cost of a tasteful present and some professional contacts to help her in her job. Sometimes you put in a lot of research and pay over the top and then sometimes it lands on your plate almost for free.

May. June Visit

I must state that this will not be the usual trip report. I will not go into detail about encounters. I am pressed for time so I will just give a short summary of the highlights.

I had planned to go on my usual East Africa trip in the December to February timeframe, but a combination of events forced me to postpone my trip until mid year. Yes, I went through a divorce that came about because of my activities. I actually wanted out so I divulged my activities to my now ex-wife. I also suffered from economic downturn in my industries, one of which was severely impacted by the government shutdown and sequester. But everything is on the up and up now. I am a happy man. I state all of that because some people question why I have no love for current US administration. There you go. Now you know.

Anyway, back to the trip. I arrived in Kampala on KLM late in the evening. I usually prefer to arrive in Uganda in the afternoon, but I had set up for a lady who lives in Entebbe to meet me at the airport. My agenda was to stay one night in Entebbe, several nights in Kampala before spending weekend in Jinja and then back to Kampala for remaining few days. After paying the $50 USD visa fee, I got a new SIM (old one no longer worked due to my absence exceeding 90 days) and exchanged small amount of money to pay for first day expenses. I tried calling my hookup while awaiting my luggage, but she did not answer. As I was walking out, I finally got in touch with her. She was at home and apparently feeling ill. So change of plans. I usually do not travel between cities late at night, but there was no reason for me to stay in Entebbe. So I hopped taxi car to Kampala and booked into Aponye Hotel. I specifically requested room on interior, so it was quiet. I decided to go for a run at 1 AM in the morning. I ran past Holiday Inn Express and up over to Speke. I noted there was a new gas station just down from Speke. There were also a number of ladies along the street too. Since I was in need of a quickie, I picked the most attractive one with a nice trunk and told her to meet me back at my place. I forget how much I paid her, but I am certain it was not more than 50,000 UGX since I only had exchanged equivalent of 200,000 UGX at airport to pay for taxi, SIM, airtime, and hotel, and I still had funds left over after the short time.

My Entebbe standup called me the next day to say she was feeling better and wanted to see me, but I had no plans to venture back to Entebbe until day of my departure. I also had more connects arranged than days spent in Uganda, so I saw multiple women each day. I hooked up with 7 of the 15 ladies I met, but I also lost one of my gems. My first full day in Kampala, I called a lady I had met about a year and a half ago on the streets of downtown Kampala during the day, and we had spent Christmas Eve, Christmas and New Years together as well as a few other days. She said she wanted to see me. We had 2 mutual friends in Uganda, and one texted me to call her because she had lost my number (mind you, I had called her early in the morning that day) and that she wanted to see me before she left town. So I called her and she eventually found her way to my hotel restaurant. She looked good but it seemed like she was holding something back from me. I hugged her tight and let her go since her phone was blowing up and apparently she had to get back home. Unbeknowst to me, she was headed home and then onward to the airport to catch a flight to Europe where she is now living with "her man". Yeah, intially I was pissed because the guy cannot even compare to me, but I am over her now. It took me a few weeks and a visit to Kenya to get there! Some of you might say that there are plenty of fish in the sea and that is true. But she is a true non-pro who I introduced her to being an excellent 3 hole input lady, and her head game was nice too. Plus she was immaculately clean as her breath was always fresh and her VG never had an odor and was shaved clean. At least I still have the memories and private collection.

I hooked up with a few old friends, and one even made me forget about losing my 3 hole input lady. And a few new ones made me enjoy the variety. I have not mastered mining sites like Badoo and Tagged, but I have extended my contact list using Afro and Facebook. I actually maintain friendships with the ladies I click with, so I do not share my gems. I did note this visit that the ladies I did not bed were trying to play the game and see how much they could soak me for. One even wanted me to get involved in her visa invite situation, but I declined since I cannot be involved in any situation in which a person wants to enter my country under fraudulent intent (I. E. Entering on tourist visa but planning to overstay visa).

Another highlight of my visit was I met up with a lady who is about to get married to a European guy (I am being general so as to not expose her). She is quite attractive and interesting. Although I had met her on Afro, she met her beau through normal means. We had flirted with each other prior to my visit, but it looked like we might not hook up until she texted me later that night. She came back over to my place and I got my first one in that night and then we woke up early in the morning and I worked her over for over an hour, making her cum on my dick before I climaxed in a sweaty heap on top of her. (I knew I went over an hour because I checked time before and after we were finished since she had to be at work by a certain time). The only downer was that she had a pH imbalance in her twat, so although doggy was a beautiful sight, it was not pleasant from a smell standpoint.

I enjoyed a short visit to Jinja and did some tourist stuff. But my hookup there turned quite jealous when I attempted to introduce another friend (she had been open to the concept in Kampala where I had first met her). So I regret devoting 3 days in that way when I could have been with some of the others I just did not get the chance to bed. Lesson learned.

When I flew out of Uganda, I was not certain when I would want to return because of the loss of my gem, but now I am looking forward to getting back there even though I have a nice hookup back in the states courtesy of Africa!

There we are

Hey guys,

Totally new to this forum so please forgive me if I'm asking stuff that has been answered in 2004 already. Impressive though, very long running thread!

I'm in KLA now and staying at Country Club. Anyone know if this place is GF?

Also. What would be best place to pick up classy girl tomorrow night (Wednesday). Some joints suggested here but not sure if any is better / best on specific night. Preferably non-pro. Report will follow!

Posting Limitations