Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: General Info

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 292 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 116 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Re: same here

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixBh  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a message as well. Long time lurker here and finally getting back into the groove. I have an interesting proposition if you or anyone else on the forum are up something mutual.
    I'm all ears.

Same here

Quote Originally Posted by Danny1971  [View Original Post]
    Great report FFF, I'm glad she is genuine and she sounds fabulous. I'm going to have to try to see her.
    I sent her a message as well. Long time lurker here and finally getting back into the groove. I have an interesting proposition if you or anyone else on the forum are up something mutual.

FFF. Korean Jenny

Great report FFF, I'm glad she is genuine and she sounds fabulous. I'm going to have to try to see her.

Part 2:- Korean Jenny.

In the first part of my report on the general state of play in Bahrain I mentioned that I would follow up with a few lines by way of a review on Korean Jenny who I opted for in the face of significant LE activity and a paucity of decent girls to be found in the bars. Nothing ventured nothing gained!

Jenny has been promoting herself here on ISG for a few weeks and I was drawn to her by a sense of curiosity combined with the sanction of being able to report to forum if she turned out to be less than she claimed.

So, here we go.

1. Time and place:

Yesterday afternoon, Wednesday 13 Jan 2021 at my room in the Gulf Hotel. (Which turned out to be thoroughly GF Green. V. Easy access.).

2. Initial contact:

I sent a fairly guarded WhatsApp message to her advertised mobile number not knowing whether it would be received by her, some sort of Mamasan or LE. Received a genial reply in less than five minutes asking if it would be convenient to speak on voice and whether she could call me. I replied in the affirmative.

She called me a few minutes later, was very friendly and chatty but obviously cautious and asked where I had found her number, I explained that I was an ISG member and she seemed delighted and re-assured.

She confirmed availability for later in the afternoon, agreed a price and asked what I would like her to wear. She also went on to ask whether there would be any 'Special requests' and whether I would like her to bring a friend with her; I declined on both counts. She pointedly asked where I had traveled from and enquired about my COVID status.

3. Appearance and demeanor.

Jenny arrived, on time, looking very presentable and business like and did not draw attention to herself as a WG. A casual observer would never have guessed what she was up to and what she was about to do.

A nicely shaped light and floaty grey pleated skirt to just above the knee, black pantihose (which actually turned out to be hold-up stockings), a fairly tight (but not too tight) white blouse and a classy neck scarfed. Makeup was evident but not pronounced, slightly understated if anything.

In general I was pleased with her appearance, she dresed well, is certainly pretty in that distinctly Asian way and has what I consider to be a good 'rumpy pumpy' sexy body. Female body shape is of course a matter of individual preference and guys who like their girls to be stick thin or built like sumo wrestlers would probably not find Jenny attractive but for my taste she was spot on. Legs and thighs which look as though they were designed with shagging in mind, an excellent pair of quite large and shapely tits and happily, for my taste, no tattoos.

4. Step by step.

Her appearance was very professional as was the initial greeting of a slightly firmer handshake than is normal for a girl and a peck on the cheek which somehow morphed into her very briefly sticking her tongue in my ear, I'm not quite sure how that happened.

This girl seems very friendly and bubbly but did not overlook the need to get financial matters out of the way quickly, pleasantly and efficiently. Once the monetary part of the proceedings were dealt with Jenny asked whether we could have a cup of tea or a drink of some sort and I happily agreed.

Her English is good and easily understood but quite heavily accented and she sometimes takes a little longer to put sentences together than would a native speaker, but this is thoroughly understandable and her English is a bloody sight better than my Korean (0% Chinese, Russian or any other language.

We sat together and shared a pot of tea chatting generally about COVID, Bahrain and the strange political goings on in America but she quickly and skillfully steered the conversation towards matters lewd. Having said that Jenny stumbles a little with polite conversational English she certainly has no problem with explicit sexual terminology and ideas. She seems to have an encyclopedic knowledge of the hornier and darker sides of human nature and held me in a fascinated state as she described her likes, dislikes (very few), fantasies and wilder sexual experiences (supported evidentially by images on her mobile phone). But it was by no means a one sided conversation as she probed like a skilled interviewer to find out what my preferences, fantasies and dreams were. I suppose she was doing what a sales trainer would call a 'Fact Find' before moving on to the main event. I found the conversation extremely stimulating and arousing and was certainly ready when things unfolded.

5. The main event.

Some girls like to get naked instantly and get down to business, but not this one. As we had been chatting Jenny had seemed to use a formulaic approach with triggers to action. When 'tits' / breasts were mentioned in conversation she began to slowly and deliberately undo the buttons of her blouse and ease her not inconsiderable boobs our of their frilly bra with the question "Do you like my tits, are they OK size for you? . I like when people suck my tits. ".

The same approach was taken when legs and stockings were mentioned in conversation. Jenny sprang up to strut and walk around the room doing stripper impressions and lifting her skirt to show her legs, stocking tops and red panties before finally removing her skirt completely and coming to sit on my knee.

I leave it entirely to the imagination of the reader what took place when the conversation touched on male genitalia.

So, after ten or fifteen minutes of this juvenile titillation, which was tremendous fun, we were both on the bed, partly clothed and raring to go. She had been doing some super gentle fondling of the member during in our conversation but that now turned into a classic HJ maturing into BBBJ and then fairly quickly into '69'. I believe her enthusiasm to have been entirely genuine as she had said during our earlier conversation that she really enjoyed a spot of cllit licking so I had made a special effort.

Next followed a five minute breather with some lovely soft semi BJ licking and ball massaging which really moved the project forward.

Her timing and judgement were good and she on slipped on the condom at exactly the right moment before taking charge of proceedings and climbing on top for a spell of cowgirl. Next came mish, initially with her legs pinned beneath mine (a great feeling) and then her legs around my ears as she came (Again, I am confident that this second cum was genuine).

There is a limit to what a man can stand and I had reached that limit. The imaginary sexual red line was about to be crossed on reaching the marvelous six seconds in paradise. Out with the dick, off with the condom and lots of panicky shuffling just in time to cum on her tits with a drop or two on her chin for good measure.

A bit of a classic format I suppose, apart from the build up and anticipatory conversation / dislay which was quite special. In so many ways it was a great session which I would definitely repeat however if I have a criticism, and it is a very minor one, Jenny seemed to get so into the proceedings, and actually wanted to be fucked so much, that she took over control of the event in the final stages to the extent that she seemed to be fucking me rather than the other way around leaving me with few, if any, choices. 'Oh death where is thy sting?

6. Summary and analysis

Overall a great way to spend an afternoon, I would certainly do it again. She says that if there is a next time she will bring her "Nurse" or "Hotel receptionist" uniform both of which sound to have potential.

The initial meet and greet was professional if moving somewhat speedily and clinically to the business of money. At least we got it out of the way quickly.

The 'warm up' conversation and preparation stage was excellent, well managed and extremely horny.

The main event was enthusiastic, energetic and had a definite feeling of authenticity about it. She appears to have few if any limitations.

In the final stages the project was taken over entirely by her as she seemed determined to have a second orgasm at any costs. I was absolutely fine with this but some people might not enjoy the loss of control and lack of choices.

6 A. Performance (Scored as %.

Initial Communication:- 85%.

Confidence and perception of safety: 90%.

Approachability / Friendliness: 85%.

Pricing: 65% (Definitely not the cheap end of the scale but good value in my opinion and not a clock watcher).

Appearance (Appropriateness of clothing etc. to the environment):- 90%.

Appearance (Attractiveness, classiness & sexiness of clothing and accessories):- 85%.

Appearance (Physically sexual appearance. Body, legs, tits prettiness of face, smile etc) 80% for me but this is a matter of individual taste.

HJ skills: 90%.

BJ Skills: 90%.

BBBJ willingness and skills:- Yes willing. 95%.

CIM:- "Yes" (Based on her conversation however I have no direct experience.) and / A%.

Dexterity with condom:-75%.

Enthusiasm. Shagging:- 90%.

Apparent genuiness of orgasm:- 99%.

Availability of equipment:- 65% (Brought in her bag:- Lube tube, massage oil, vibrator / dildo, condoms:- Ribbed, shaped and standard).

Recommended / Not Recommended:- 'Recommended'.

Overall score:- 84.56%.

General situation report on return to Bahrain.

Quote Originally Posted by JJanni  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been able to get out to the bars and clubs, but I can confirm the dating apps are heaving. Most of the girls are able to host. I doubt any of them I've been in touch with are using real pictures.

Most Whatsapp conversations with Massage Republic girls have led to being sent a bunch of pictures of numerous girls and directions to a hotel / block of serviced apartments in Juffair. Prices are being quoted as 30 bd an hour, two shots, BBBJ. DATY, CIM, DFK and other services offered if you push for them. Whether that happens in the room, anybody's guess. Not been able to do anything yet.

Have you got anywhere yourself?
    Quote Originally Posted by JJanni  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been able to get out to the bars and clubs, but I can confirm the dating apps are heaving. Most of the girls are able to host. I doubt any of them I've been in touch with are using real pictures.

Most Whatsapp conversations with Massage Republic girls have led to being sent a bunch of pictures of numerous girls and directions to a hotel / block of serviced apartments in Juffair. Prices are being quoted as 30 bd an hour, two shots, BBBJ. DATY, CIM, DFK and other services offered if you push for them. Whether that happens in the room, anybody's guess. Not been able to do anything yet.

"Have you got anywhere yourself?" Well, yes in the end I did. And it was informative.

After a couple of days recovering from the flight and all the travel rigmarole I had an evening potter around some old haunts. Pars, Diggers and both upstairs bars at the Juffair Grand Hotel were all grim and seemed to have a depressed ambiance about them, but on the bright side I did get chance to have a chat with some of the staff at Diggers and Pars, people I have known for many years, and one or two of the remaining old and bold amongst my former drinking mates. Overall the picture is not encouraging.

The story seems to be that business never really picked up properly after the post lockdown re-opening despite the best efforts of management. Seemingly very few girls (particularly Chinese ones) trusted the bars (or the guys in them) to be COVID safe and so they stayed away thus creating 'girl free' bars. A girl free bar is obviously doomed as there is little reason for guys to visit. The whole thing was described to me as being a downward spiral.

To make matters even worse the forces of law and order seem to have pissed very decisively on the bonfire of lust by mounting a series of raids last weekend targeted specifically at Thai girls and their Mamasans but also catching a significant number of independent PRCs in their net as collateral damage. Seemingly the haul was large and this major operation is still ongoing including regular visits to the bars by cops. The staff I spoke to were anxious about this continuing LE presence and said that it was making a bad situation worse. I am told of two hotels in Juffair being hit in the early hours of yesterday morning and a further one today.

As a result of all this LE activity many of the girls who were out and about have now gone to ground and are not expected to resurface any time soon. They'll be back on the internet playing bait & switch I suppose. The LE operation, while being unwelcome, certainly seems to have been effective from their point of view.

Apparently LE activity has not been limited to the physical world and I am told some girls (I don't know how many) have been arrested after keeping appointments to meet 'customers' who had contacted them through on-line sites (Don't know which ones, MR or. Who knows?

Overall not a particularly good picture at the moment and I think I shall be keeping my head down and avoiding trouble for the time being. But, we have been through these peaks and troughs before with periods of intense LE activity, bar closures and political threats to ban alcohol, but it usually all calmed down in the end. All comes to he who waits.

Given the strangeness of the scene and the latent sense of nervousness I decided to keep it safe and simple. Yesterday I called a couple of former regulars with a view to arranging a cozy little get together but one of them has her mobile switched permanently off (or she has disappeared) and the other, Lucy, graphically explained ". I have blood coming now. See on Sunday, no?

So, in the end I decided to fall back on ISG and have a go at either Jane or Korean-Jenny both of whom seem bright / intelligent (which appeals to me) and have maintained a presence on this forum in recent times.

A thorough search of these columns revealed no telephone number, E-mail address or contact details for Jane so she missed a golden opportunity and I turned to Korean Jenny instead.

I shall deal with my tryst with Jenny in a separate report to follow as I think this FR should stand alone as a general statement of the way I found things upon my return to Bahrain earlier this week.

Quote Originally Posted by FunforFemales  [View Original Post]
    All things being equal, and unless somebody changes the rules again, I will arrive back in Bahrain tomorrow (Monday) evening.

So, how is the action? Anywhere busy for mongering or is it all depressed? Guidance and recommendations would be welcome.

I have RTFF as best I can but there has been very little written recently, although Janes' comment about girls migrating from the bars to the internet was interesting. Personally I used to prefer the atmosphere and the craik in the bars. Whatever.

So, anybody got any pointers?

FFF.

Back to Bahrain at last.

All things being equal, and unless somebody changes the rules again, I will arrive back in Bahrain tomorrow (Monday) evening.

So, how is the action? Anywhere busy for mongering or is it all depressed? Guidance and recommendations would be welcome.

I have RTFF as best I can but there has been very little written recently, although Janes' comment about girls migrating from the bars to the internet was interesting. Personally I used to prefer the atmosphere and the craik in the bars. Whatever.

So, anybody got any pointers?

FFF.

Quote Originally Posted by KoreanJenny  [View Original Post]
    "Very disappointed". But have you tried Korean girls in Bahrain?
    I didn't know there were any Korean girls in Bahrain. Are they working in MP's? How did you find a Korean girl? I would like to go there in the future from Riyadh.

I'm interested.
    Are you still around in Bahrain Danny?

Quote Originally Posted by BloodRed  [View Original Post]
    So I regularly visited Bahrain from 2007 until 2016 (used to live in Saudi) so I was wondering what is the current scene in the Covid scenario.

My questions are:

Are the apartments in Hoora still having ladies?

What about the hotels?

Or are they empty of any ladies? Back in the day, pretty much all the furnished apartments in Hoora and hotels in that area used to have resident ladies. I miss Bahrain and would love to visit soon but wanted to get a heads up on the current situation.

Cheers.
    No one has any feedback on these questions?

Also, when is the causeway supposed to open?

COVID has had an impact, if you have been to the areas mentioned in the forum then you are in the right places.

I think you will be disappointed in comparison to Dubai.
    Are you still mongering? If yes, how are you going about it these days?

Very disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtyboy2  [View Original Post]
    Indeed I am very disappointed with the quality and the choices available. I can't even compare Bahrain with Dubai which is a different league. Greatly disappointed!
    "Very disappointed". But have you tried Korean girls in Bahrain?

Disappointed

COVID has had an impact, if you have been to the areas mentioned in the forum then you are in the right places.

Indeed I am very disappointed with the quality and the choices available. I can't even compare Bahrain with Dubai which is a different league. Greatly disappointed!

Quote Originally Posted by JuffairJane  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I don't think I am allowed to PM anybody because I am not a 'paying' member.
    How can we get in touch with you Jane?

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtyboy2  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers of Bahrain, I recently moved to Bahrain with high expectations on mongering side. Although I lived in Dubai for sometime for work reason I can't compare Bahrain to Dubai. However I heard that Bahrain is Las Vegas of middle east. I have been to the areas which is mentioned in this forumn but so far no luck (may be because of COVID or may be I am not looking at the right place). I am in no rush to find a bird just yet but making the ground work for future mongering in couple of months time.

Since I am new to Bahrain I would appreciate if you, fellow mongers can point me in right direction.

Happy Mongering. Stay safe.

Posting Limitations