"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: General Info

+ Add Report
Page 126 of 292 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 4375
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Mirador Hoora

TheyStoleMyName: You are what you are and nothing's going to change that. End of conversation.

Now back to the reports:

Checked into Mirador. 25 BD for a room after some haggling. Rooms are pretty nice, especially compared to other shitholes in the neighborhood. They have around 6 CIS girls (including one that says she's Turkish, but thats BS) and a few Thai. Checked out all the CIS. The Turkish one was on the plump side and I saw three others that looked depressed and stank of smoke. No thanks. The last two that came up to the room looked better so I settled on one of them. The price is similar to Phoenicia: 50 BD ST / 100 one-hour, but with some negotiation I got it down to 80 for an hour. Anyway, I got along with this girl pretty well, but unfortunately she was shit in bed. She kept biting me hard, even after I told her to chill, and that was a turn-off for me. I don't want marks all over me. Anyway she tried to please, but she didn't know how. I couldn't come and for the price it was a let-down. So to sum it up: for 25 BD the room was great, but the girls were pretty much a disappointment. Fuck. I think they get different girls all the time though so you might find one you like if you get lucky. A good way is to check out the bar downstairs near the reception area and see if there's anything you fancy. Till next time: Happy Hunting.

i was directing you to read the tos not so you could educate yourself about stds, but rather so you could see that calling someone out about safe sex here is against what you agreed to when you registered your account.

life is full of risk. i treat all women i'm with, whether paid or not, very well. i've given an std to exactly one sexual partner in my life. most of these girls actually are up for it or don't care. anyway, kindly take your preaching to the forums over at christianmingle where it will be welcome, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sipho dlamini  [View Original Post]
    theystolemyname:

no matter how you justify your policy of tricking girls and secretly removing your condom inside them, its still wrong. why?

1- because you are being dishonest and you're doing something against the girl's will. why don't you ask the girl if she feels comfortable with you rolling off your condom inside her and then explain to her that you are 'clean', and see if she goes for it. if she's cool with it good for you, but most ladies would refuse. i hope. so i guess that's why you trick them, because you feel you are more educated and you know better than them anyway. the girl's opinion doesn't matter because you know it all. its the same as a girl intentionally breaking your condom inside her to make you come easier. would that be cool with you? go check your logic man. its messed up.

2- i don't need to read the isg forum on safe sex to learn about stds. maybe that's how you got your education. just in case you didn't realize, most of the time chlamydia and gonorrhea show no symptoms in women. they can have it for years and not know. in the meantime it can destroy their reproductive system. a girl i used to know had a serious infection because of non-symptomatic chlamydia and she probably won't be able to have kids ever. furthermore, having other stds such as chlamydia or syphilis increase your chances of getting hiv. so what you're doing is putting the girl at risk of catching other, more serious stds. have a read doctor:

http://std.about.com/od/riskfactorsf...fectionfaq.htm

your logic of how the clap and syphilis are as serious as having a cold is completely ridiculous. i don't need to be an md to tell you that. but i can tell from your actions that you are a man that doesn't really care about others or their opinions, so i know you're not convinced by my arguments. so i'm going to sell it to you like this: getting the clap (chlamydia) , which is a million times easier to transmit than hiv, is worse for you than you think. it can damage your fertility permanently too. even if you get rid of it with antibiotics. maybe you want to have kids someday so better keep that rubber on your johnny.

http://menshealth.about.com/cs/stds/...id_fertile.htm

and since you have a so called 'big-dick' you might make the girl bleed a little from inside, which increase your chances by a huge amount of catching hiv or hepatitis c. your vaccine was for hep b, there is no vaccine for hep c. which can kill you.

i don't know if there is a code of ethics regarding mongering, but maybe there should be. these girls are doing what they can to support their families and a lot of them are poor and uneducated. for a monger to trick them into doing something against their will in my opinion is almost '[CodeWord123]. ' you basically have an agreement to have protected sex. a breach of that agreement makes it non-consensual, which is basically [CodeWord123] in my book. so stop putting yourself and others at risk and smarten up.

sorry for being a buzzkill on this forum, but i will post other, more entertaining reports in the future for sure. just had to vent.

Mongering Ethics?

theystolemyname:

no matter how you justify your policy of tricking girls and secretly removing your condom inside them, its still wrong. why?

1- because you are being dishonest and you're doing something against the girl's will. why don't you ask the girl if she feels comfortable with you rolling off your condom inside her and then explain to her that you are 'clean', and see if she goes for it. if she's cool with it good for you, but most ladies would refuse. i hope. so i guess that's why you trick them, because you feel you are more educated and you know better than them anyway. the girl's opinion doesn't matter because you know it all. its the same as a girl intentionally breaking your condom inside her to make you come easier. would that be cool with you? go check your logic man. its messed up.

2- i don't need to read the isg forum on safe sex to learn about stds. maybe that's how you got your education. just in case you didn't realize, most of the time chlamydia and gonorrhea show no symptoms in women. they can have it for years and not know. in the meantime it can destroy their reproductive system. a girl i used to know had a serious infection because of non-symptomatic chlamydia and she probably won't be able to have kids ever. furthermore, having other stds such as chlamydia or syphilis increase your chances of getting hiv. so what you're doing is putting the girl at risk of catching other, more serious stds. have a read doctor: http://std.about.com/od/riskfactorsf...fectionfaq.htm your logic of how the clap and syphilis are as serious as having a cold is completely ridiculous. i don't need to be an md to tell you that. but i can tell from your actions that you are a man that doesn't really care about others or their opinions, so i know you're not convinced by my arguments. so i'm going to sell it to you like this: getting the clap (chlamydia) , which is a million times easier to transmit than hiv, is worse for you than you think. it can damage your fertility permanently too. even if you get rid of it with antibiotics. maybe you want to have kids someday so better keep that rubber on your johnny. http://menshealth.about.com/cs/stds/...id_fertile.htm and since you have a so called 'big-dick' you might make the girl bleed a little from inside, which increase your chances by a huge amount of catching hiv or hepatitis c. your vaccine was for hep b, there is no vaccine for hep c. which can kill you.

i don't know if there is a code of ethics regarding mongering, but maybe there should be. these girls are doing what they can to support their families and a lot of them are poor and uneducated. for a monger to trick them into doing something against their will in my opinion is almost '[CodeWord123]. ' you basically have an agreement to have protected sex. a breach of that agreement makes it non-consensual, which is basically [CodeWord123] in my book. so stop putting yourself and others at risk and smarten up.

sorry for being a buzzkill on this forum, but i will post other, more entertaining reports in the future for sure. just had to vent.

Quote Originally Posted by Sipho Dlamini  [View Original Post]
    P. S. Mr. Theystolemyname thank you for your reports. They are very informative and you are probably the most helpful guy on this forum at the moment. But I have one issue with you: why do you want to unroll your condom into the girl during sex? Maybe you don't care about your health and thats fine, but these girls probably do. You want to take off your condom and hope they don't notice? Thats fucked up man. Keep the rubber on and keep your shit to yourself. Your Zithromax is not going to help you all the time.
    I don't have anything so I'm not giving anyone anything. I get checked regularly.

Chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphillis are about as serious as a cold. Antibiotics and gone. No big whoop.

HPV almost everybody has had. The body fights it off naturally. And condoms don't stop it from spreading. I've never been symptomatic.

Herpes, pretty much the same deal. Most people that have it don't even realize it. If you monger and use condoms 100% of the time, you probably still have or have had HPV and / or Herpes.

Hepatitis I've been vaccinated against.

AIDS is so uncommon and has such a miniscule transmission rate from female male, particularly circumcised males, that honestly I'm not that worried about it. I still get checked every 3 months or so. But unless you're having a lot of unprotected anal, or you're letting infected dudes come inside of you, or you are swapping drug needles, it's just not terribly likely that you are going to contract it. Even if you're in Swaziland. I have weighed reducing the already minimal risk of HIV vs reducing the substantial risk of never enjoying sex again and am fine with that.

Anyway, please check out the TOS on the site regarding safe sex. Thanks, cheers.

Phoenecia Hotel

So I made another trip to Bahrain after a gap of 3 months and once again checked into Phoenicia Hotel. It was a Monday and the new guy at the reception quoted me 45 BD for a room. I smiled and told him that it is a weekday. He said that is the going rate now since they are 'Doing very well nowadays' and that they were full. I didn't budge and told him I've been coming to this fucking hotel for quite a while now and I know the rates and that I also know the place isn't full. He said 40 BD final. I pointed to the familiar Arab receptionist and told him that he knows me. Finally was able to get the going rate of 35 BD. This place is a fucking ripoff in every way and I hate going there but the large number of girls you'll find there keeps bringing me back.

Anyway, after checking in, the bellboy gave the list with the room numbers. He marked about 10 rooms as Masheriqi, which either means Arab or Moroccon. I'm guessing a mixture of Moroccons and Syrians and about 20 Russian rooms. Since I arrived late, the ladies were already in the disco which starts at 11pm (entry cost 10 BD, another fucking ripoff) and 4 BD drinks. From what I could see, they do have new ladies and of course some of the older ones as well. I just stuck with one of the Ukrainian girls that I've seen before since my preferred lady wasn't working as she was on her period.

At checkout, they charged me 1 BD for a water bottle that I never used, and I didn't feel like arguing with these pathetic people so paid it. Overall, nothing much has changed really but the place did seem a bit crowded for a Monday. As for the security situation, there are more checkpoints and police cars, especially around downtown and near the old pearl roundabout but didn't really face any trouble.

Hi Dooduff,

It is good to hear that you will write a report about me if you meet me.

Great. Fine. Good.

So, now all we have to do is to arrange for us to meet and then see how it goes.

You can PM on here, or just post a reply, and we WILL get something together. Then you will have someting to write about and I promise that it will be really, really memorable.

I am looking forward to meet you.

Kisses,

Saule

Quote Originally Posted by DoofDuff  [View Original Post]
    I've never written a report before, but if I do get to meet you, I will write a report.

Quote Originally Posted by Sipho Dlamini  [View Original Post]
    Just my opinion based on my experiences over here:

Most of the 'establishments' in Bahrain cater to Saudis and they are looking to rip them off knowing that they are desperate to fuck. Who wouldn't be if you lived there? Now I only like Russian girls. Chinese / Thai don't do it for me. I always found the Arab girls shit service-wise as well. So below are my experiences hunting for Russians in Bahrain.
    Dude, I totally hear you. Around 10 years ago, things were just perfect in bahrain. I actually sponsored this Thai girl. At that time, I had an apartment in Bahrain, so she was staying for free. I just paid her some money a month.

The times I had with here were just insane! Insane I tell you!

Ahhhh! Those were the good old days, even the CIS girls were good and cheap. Now they are mainly nasty! I'm not into PRC girls so I would never try one, but Thai's are so-so for me. Unless she's an amazing Spinner.

I have a thing for spinners.

I've never written a report before, but if I do get to meet you, I will write a report.

Quote Originally Posted by Saule  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

I want to ask a little favour, I hope I is not rude of me to ask this here.

It is simple really.

I have met a few guys from from here on the ISG Bahrain forum, and every time we have had great fun and great sex, with everybody going away extremely happy.

But, the favour I want to ask is this; If you meet me and spend time with me, and if I make you very happy (Which I will ALWAYS try to do) please, please will you write a little review about me and post it here on the site. It would be very helpful.

But, if you are not completely happy with me and my services, then you may also write that in your review. But, I am confident that apart from guys who think I am too expensive and want to argue about price, I will not have any negative reports.

So please, if we meet and I give you a good time. TELL PEOPLE ABOUT IT!

Thanks everybody, and particularly thanks to the lovely men I have met and shared fantasies with.

Kisses,

Saule

Dude, thanks for the update. Coming from the "man" himself means a lot!

Anyway, didn't end up going last week, was tied up with work. This weekend is a no-no, but next weekend. BWAHAAAH!

Quote Originally Posted by Theystolemyname  [View Original Post]
    The scene in Bahrain is always changing, so it would be extremely helpful if more people posted up-do-date information more often. Unfortunately, they don't. So. Glean what intel you can from this site, if the reports are more than a few weeks old use consider them mostly a rough outline, wish yourself luck and then go for it.

Hotels open / close or change their names. The stable of girls available at each is constantly rotating. Bars become more or less popular.

The most popular hotels. Place like Phoenicia Hotel and Phoenicia Tower. Are pretty consistent. They've never been shut down to my knowledge, and they always have lots of girls on hand. Just don't count on the same girls being there as you see listed in any specific report if it's more than a few weeks old. And, even at these hotels the overall price / quality can change, as has been noted.

I've always had good luck at the Phoenicia Plaza, and I've been going back there for about 3 years now. Has been pretty consistent.

The most popular bars. Digger's, F1, are also pretty consistent in terms of how busy they are and what type of girls you can find there, though to me that's not a good thing as I hate these places especially Digger's. And, as rules regarding visas change this also effects the demographics of the working girls at these places.

The general advice. Like. Ask bellboys about the ladies. Stay at hotels in Hoora if you want to sleep with girls on the premises. Stay in Juffair or somewhere else if you want a comfortable room. Find Russian and Arab girls in the Hoora brothotels. Find Thai and Chinese girls in the bars. That sort of advice is good for years, not just a few weeks.

Rocky's

Though I am a senior member back in the states and I've been in Saudi for a while I haven't really been on this site. Well, til now. So I found myself in Bahrain over the weekend. And, as we in Saudi say, it's just 200 km and 200 years from Saudi! Be that as it may I ended up staying at the Ramee Internation. Great Jr. Suite for just 38BD (it pays to get a room for 2 up front. Seems to be less expensive than adding a person once you've check in. Spent most of the evening at a function and got back around 11pm. Having spent the evening as the designated driver I was now ready to relax so I wandered down to Rocky's (I think the old Rock Bottoms?) to grab a beer. Seemed to be alot of PRC and Thais availble. Spent the first beer just perusing the crowd, eyeiing the buffet. Finally started chatting with a gorgeous one near the bar. Bought her a drink, danced a bit, then finally around 1am she asked if I wanted to go upstairs.

Rule 1. There's two ways to play this. The first is to settle everything in the bar so there's no surprises upstairs. The second is to negotiate in the room keeping in mind the time of day (does she think she'll find anyone else today?) and, of course, the golden rule (he who has the gold makes the rules). The trick here is that you really do have to be willing to ask her to leave. I'm curious how you all handle it.

In any case, things were settled, she stayed the rest of the night and, other than the clown who kept calling her at 3am, things went well. Kept the room fairly cold (she kept close to stay warm) and she finally left around 8:30 or so the next morning after, naturally, one more roll.

Thanks to everyone for their contribution. Anyone know where Grnata apt is?

Bahrain isn't happening. Unless you are desperate.

Just my opinion based on my experiences over here:

Most of the 'establishments' in Bahrain cater to Saudis and they are looking to rip them off knowing that they are desperate to fuck. Who wouldn't be if you lived there? Now I only like Russian girls. Chinese / Thai don't do it for me. I always found the Arab girls shit service-wise as well. So below are my experiences hunting for Russians in Bahrain.

1-Phoenicia Tower / Hotel: Both rip offs. Pay 40 BD for a room and the girls can't come to your room till past two O' Clock. For Russians 50 BD ST / 100 BD One Hour. Rip Off. They have to watch the clock because they get charged a penalty for overstaying. Thats why you always feel like the service is rushed. You will find a few hot girls, but the quality has DEFINITELY dropped.

2-Samada Hoora: Big Rip Off. Same price as PH for girls, but the girls can't come to your room till 3 AM! Fuck that. Most of them look worn out and tired.

3-Aroob Plaza Hoora: Fucking Bullshit place. Horrible rooms. Ugly women (I only saw the Russians). And they don't have a clue how to give good service. I got a room there for 25 BD on a weekday. Its not worth 25 fils.

4-Kingdom / Family Plaza: Better rooms than Aroob Plaza, but the women are average (Once again I only saw the Russians). There are one or two hotties, but they look a bit depressed. Probably from fucking 10 Saudi dudes every day. The service is very average.

5-Windsor Tower: I got lucky here once and found two amazingly hot young Russian girls. 9/10 easy and very GF. Unfortunately they left a month back and now you get a big list of phone numbers, but no one answers the phone. Happened to me for three days straight: no reply from Russian rooms. I have a feeling they don't have half the girls they say they do. Fuckers.

6-Al Salam Plaza: Fucking hell. What a dive. Not one of the Russians is even decent looking. Avoid.

7-Diggers: I like Diggers. But not for the girls. The band is good. You might find a hottie there every once in a while (not Russian of course) , but for the most part you are better off jerking off to porn.

8-Boomers: Rejects from Diggers. Enough said.

Conclusion: Save your money and go to Dubai. You will find much more variety and it is more fun. Especially now with these fuckers burning everything and with the tear gas everywhere. But I would say that if you are here and really want to fuck: Phoenicia Hotel / Tower is probably your best choice. It is a rip off, but there will be a variety of women there, guaranteed. They are expensive and rushed, but you will find a few that give good GF service. Every once in a while you might get lucky and find a few good girls in other hotels, but that just depends on your luck. It is NOT guaranteed. Otherwise if you are desperate and just want a hole to stick your dick into: just go to Diggers and bang some Chinese. Man, I miss the old Bahrain (the way it was ten years ago). You had plenty of choice back then, but times are changing for the worse.

P. S. Mr. Theystolemyname thank you for your reports. They are very informative and you are probably the most helpful guy on this forum at the moment. But I have one issue with you: why do you want to unroll your condom into the girl during sex? Maybe you don't care about your health and thats fine, but these girls probably do. You want to take off your condom and hope they don't notice? Thats fucked up man. Keep the rubber on and keep your shit to yourself. Your Zithromax is not going to help you all the time.

Report expiration date

Quote Originally Posted by DoofDuff  [View Original Post]
    Are Theystolemyname's reports still "valid"?
    The scene in Bahrain is always changing, so it would be extremely helpful if more people posted up-do-date information more often. Unfortunately, they don't. So. Glean what intel you can from this site, if the reports are more than a few weeks old use consider them mostly a rough outline, wish yourself luck and then go for it.

Hotels open / close or change their names. The stable of girls available at each is constantly rotating. Bars become more or less popular.

The most popular hotels. Place like Phoenicia Hotel and Phoenicia Tower. Are pretty consistent. They've never been shut down to my knowledge, and they always have lots of girls on hand. Just don't count on the same girls being there as you see listed in any specific report if it's more than a few weeks old. And, even at these hotels the overall price / quality can change, as has been noted.

I've always had good luck at the Phoenicia Plaza, and I've been going back there for about 3 years now. Has been pretty consistent.

The most popular bars. Digger's, F1, are also pretty consistent in terms of how busy they are and what type of girls you can find there, though to me that's not a good thing as I hate these places especially Digger's. And, as rules regarding visas change this also effects the demographics of the working girls at these places.

The general advice. Like. Ask bellboys about the ladies. Stay at hotels in Hoora if you want to sleep with girls on the premises. Stay in Juffair or somewhere else if you want a comfortable room. Find Russian and Arab girls in the Hoora brothotels. Find Thai and Chinese girls in the bars. That sort of advice is good for years, not just a few weeks.

VPNs

Quote Originally Posted by bootie26  [View Original Post]
    the free ones are usually beyond crap. i recommend just using a pay service. i've been using astrill vpn client. and it's quite amazing in terms of options and speed.
    another good one that will run 120 / yr is vpnaccounts. i've used it for a couple of years and never had any issues.

oh, and hello, out there! sr member back in the states and just haven't stopped by. but now.

If you enjoy it, tell people about it!

Hi guys,

I want to ask a little favour, I hope I is not rude of me to ask this here.

It is simple really.

I have met a few guys from from here on the ISG Bahrain forum, and every time we have had great fun and great sex, with everybody going away extremely happy.

But, the favour I want to ask is this; If you meet me and spend time with me, and if I make you very happy (Which I will ALWAYS try to do) please, please will you write a little review about me and post it here on the site. It would be very helpful.

But, if you are not completely happy with me and my services, then you may also write that in your review. But, I am confident that apart from guys who think I am too expensive and want to argue about price, I will not have any negative reports.

So please, if we meet and I give you a good time. TELL PEOPLE ABOUT IT!

Thanks everybody, and particularly thanks to the lovely men I have met and shared fantasies with.

Kisses,

Saule

Posting Limitations