Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: General Info

+ Add Report
Page 275 of 292 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 285 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 4369
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Arzy69
    If you don't want to use a hotel try going to TC Tabasco Charlies at the souk. You will find Thai or Filipinos roaming around the hotel lobby or at the bar. If you want you can get massages from ethiopians at the massage parlor forgot the name but something called about the "moon".

Another place is the Sea Shell or hang out at Al Bustan at the bar you can find free lancers looking for a take out deal.
    Arzy,
    How up to date is your information ? While this gen is true for most of the year, have you checked it out during Ramadan ? Are any of the bars or clubs open and serving booze during this month ? While I know the 5 star hotels seem to be exempt from the current dumb, knee-jerk, no alcohol, reaction, I have no first hand knowledge about the smaller venues. Any enlightenment ?

Cheers
    Expatcat

hey suryak

Quote Originally Posted by Suryak
    I am new to Bahrain and seem to have landed at the wrong time. Tried the place at Yum but found it was closed. Can anyone advise where you can get the stuff without having the hassles of having to stay in a hotel during this period. Looking forward 2 useful responses.
    If you don't want to use a hotel try going to TC Tabasco Charlies at the souk. You will find Thai or Filipinos roaming around the hotel lobby or at the bar. If you want you can get massages from ethiopians at the massage parlor forgot the name but something called about the "moon".

Another place is the Sea Shell or hang out at Al Bustan at the bar you can find free lancers looking for a take out deal.

Report for last three days

Was in Bahrain for last three days and it was very quiet.Stayed at Phoenicia Hotel-You can get alchohol from room service but all bars shut.There were at least 10 girls(GIS) in the hotel plus or minus.The quality varied from 6 to 3 -no stunners.A few girls who had their heart in the business but the rest seemed a bit off.The girls operated as reported before -coming to your room at 6:00 pm and at 11:00 pm looking for business.It seems that unless you are staying in a hotel you are not going to get service-Did not know about Ritz Carlton-pity as always a good place to visit for the band and the decent range of cigars and brandies.I asked one of the hotel staff about the situation and he seemed unfazed by the decree and thought that it might be ignored by next week.There is obviously a lot of money being lost by the people with the wasta(sp).It was difficult to judge if the above level of service applied to other hotels however this might be a good time to haggle with the hotels as mine was not very busy-although you would not know it from the house cleaning service.

Want to know of a place in Bahrain

I am new to Bahrain and seem to have landed at the wrong time. Tried the place at Yum but found it was closed. Can anyone advise where you can get the stuff without having the hassles of having to stay in a hotel during this period. Looking forward 2 useful responses.

I doubt the CIS girls are following the Ramadan tradition. If they haven't taken leave for home, they still have to earn a buck, don't they?

Ramadan kareem

Dear All,
    Please note that Bahrain is likely to become a complete dead zone in Ramadan. The GDN today noted that all hotels were barred from selling alcohol at any time during the holy month. In my mind this is mental and a step back towards the dark ages. Up until last year you could have a drink after dark. No more !
    Any reasons for people to come to Bahrain for a month have just gone out the window.
    If bars can't serve booze, then what will attract the girls and hence the guys.
    Sorry, all bars and hotels, except the Ritz Carlton.
    HELLO HYPOCRISY ! ! !

Bummed out

Expatcat

P.S. Any changes will be reported.

Eric of Bahrain? Disco Pool?

Yeah I also played pool in the bar downstairs to kill some time before the disco opened.

Whats silly (to me) is that you go regularly to an extremely loud (cant hear if shouted in the ear) disco with a bad m/f ratio. You have no intention of picking a girl up. The disco has the 5 BD (50 Riyal/Dirham) cover charge (no drinks)... so where is the attraction?

You know what I mean

Eric

PS "Eric of Bahrain"? Nah! Same Eric of KSA mate...

Quote Originally Posted by Piper1
    Who you calling silly?! Sounds good to me.

I remember the pool tables in the disco - there's also a pool room/bar on the first floor. I played a young Saudi guy for an hour before the disco warmed up. Later saw him in the disco smooching his girl in the corner, then dancing, smooching and hugging all night, like a lovesick teenage couple. Seemed to be a lot of that happening there. Must be foreplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric T
    I was told that they dont usually pick up girls they come every night for the pool. Silly if you ask me ... Eric
    Who you calling silly?! Sounds good to me.

I remember the pool tables in the disco - there's also a pool room/bar on the first floor. I played a young Saudi guy for an hour before the disco warmed up. Later saw him in the disco smooching his girl in the corner, then dancing, smooching and hugging all night, like a lovesick teenage couple. Seemed to be a lot of that happening there. Must be foreplay.

Thanks mate. The pool tables are IN the disco now. In the area thats in front of the big bar. There were some arab guys who were decent players but thought of themselves as Tom Cruise in that pool movie The Color of Money. Some WGs that had no problems getting clients werent bothering to market themselves in the disco and were hanging aroung these guys. I confirm that these guys did behave as if these were their GFs. I was told that they dont usually pick up girls they come every night for the pool. Silly if you ask me but I guess that thats their suspension of belief thingy....

Eric
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper1
    Nice post Eric - brought back vivid memories of the girls knocking on the door, the pre-disco pool room, and the crazy disco full of young Saudi guys (who seem think the girls are actually their girlfriends)!

cheers

Piper

Eric of Bahrain

Nice post Eric - brought back vivid memories of the girls knocking on the door, the pre-disco pool room, and the crazy disco full of young Saudi guys (who seem think the girls are actually their girlfriends)!

cheers

Piper

1st Bahrain Trip - Day 1

Hello all,

Made a trip to Bahrain from KSA in the 1st wk of September with 2 friends. Although I received mixed feedback about the Phoenicia, it was the first / only choice since I believe there would be enough coochie there to cover a few evenings plus I am a CIS major so wasn’t interested in Asian studies found among the freelancers. Many thanks to all previous contributors and those who PM’ed me: your info was very useful. Here is the first installment of my lengthy FR:

Day 1 – Sunday, September 4th, 2005:
    The trip started with Squib (Member # 2136) picking me up on that fine Sunday morning. We drove down to Khobar in 2.5 hours flat thanks to him driving at 200 kph plus. We hooked up with that friend of mine who got me some local nookie couple of years back… lets call him Leo. Had a good J run (got stoned off our a$$e$) before heading off to Chilies Restaurant for a much needed lunch the need for which was intensified after getting the munchies

We proceeded to the causeway and after going through the immigration etc we reached Phoenicia Hotel at 4.30 pm. The management would not budge from BD 35 per day even though we took 3 rooms for the first day and 2 rooms for the rest of the 2 days. We were also told that the weekend rates are BD 45. I believe since this was the last week of vacations for the Saudis hence prices may have been kept high through the vacation season. Hope it gets flexible again in a week or so. We asked to be given rooms on the fifth floor based on a recommendation on this forum.

As soon as we got into out rooms, prospective job interviewees started to come in. They were coming either as individuals, pairs, or as trios in a few cases. The MO was the same: Introduce yourselves, pick up the pen and paper aptly supplied by the hotel and placed on the night stand for this. They’d write their room number and underneath they’d write their name as well as the name of all the girls that were their room mates. They’d place asterisks after their name and anyone that came with them.

Point of advice: Check the chemistry right there and then! You’d see the usual shades. There were ones who would come with a professional smile but you’d know that the insides are made of ice. Some wouldn’t even bother to smile and it was obvious that they hated every minute of this grind; they’re the ones coming in, with a hardened look on their face they give you the name, write the info, leave all done with Swiss watch precision of 2 mins or under. Then there were ones who were very chirpy and you could tell that this is the young and calculated. They have come to Bahrain knowing exactly what they’re going to do and are trying to enjoy the ride no matter how exploitative it is.

Da First: Reem
    Back to the day at hand… it was around 6 pm now and Squib and I decided to go for our first STs of the evening. He chose Victoria for an hour and I selected Reem.

Reem was very nice. Half Saudi, Half Turkish. Very petite, small chest, very white… almost alabaster white (which I like) Her attitude was super, though her English was not up to mark but her friendliness and willingness to communicate made up very well for it.

In bed it was all go except anal and CIM. An unhurried BBBJ, Lots of cuddling, fondling, and DFK. DATY brought her into the mood so very much. CG, Reverse CG, Doggy, Mish, and end in CG A chat session followed by more of the same culminated our hour and a sweet good bye kiss later she was gone.

Reem
    Looks: 8.5/10
    Body: 9/10
    Attitude: 10/10
    Overall: 9/10

Mid Evening
    By the time I showered and got ready for my first Bahraini evening, it was around 7.45 pm. We had decided not to go out tonight and rather see what the hotel has to offer in terms of the in house bars and disco.

8 pm was definitely too early for the night in Phoenicia Hotel as well as in the rest of Bahrain for nocturnal activities. I should have gone to the cinema. Anyways for the benefit of checking things out we lounged about in the bar downstairs in the reception area. There are 2 Arabic bars as well where they play the garland, crown, champagne scam but we didn’t bother as we haven’t the inclination to drool over oscillating undulating babes which aren’t worth the price / hassle.

We took a stroll to the neighboring sister concern Phoenicia Tower and saw the same setup over there. Arabic Bar, a disco with 11-2am mandatory attendance of in house girls etc. (funnily, the disco is called Anti-Cyclone though it doesn’t come close to the Cyclone-Dubai experience.)

Came back to Phoenicia Hotel and decided to hang back at the pool tables bar in the reception area and get liquored up. We were told that the real action will start around 11pm when all the babes must go to the disco upstairs. I also insisted with my friends to go to the Arabic bar where they had a Arabic live band going and some Arabic in house girls were already there with their BFs of the night, these guys had made in KSA written all over it and I really wanted to go to this bar to see them act silly. I did. It was really funny and I thought it was really nice entertainment watching 40 year olds make an A$$ of themselves but these bars are rather cramped since they had tables arranges where ppl seated themselves and there were rounds of drinks and sheesha going around but mostly my mates wanted to get outta there because it was too damn loud! You cant hear yourself think in there and sitting side by side and shouting in your ear cant make you listen. Too much!

There is only so much drinking you can do and the night was young so we decided to have dinner, after which Leo citing a long day headed to bed (Leo aint much of a monger and is usually in it for the ambiance and the ride sans the “ride”)

Da Deesko
    Squibb was also plastered but we decided to hit the disco to check out all the available talent. The disco is on the seventh floor and man was that loud!!! Plus the music was bad. Cover charge was 5 BD (50 Riyals.) It’s a large hall really where the left side basically has arranged seating for which you are charged money else you can park yourself on the barstools which are small in number or hang around the big bar on the right side along with a couple of pool tables or dance on the dance floor which is in the center.

At any given time the dance floor was mainly full of Saudis and a few others making a fool of themselves. There were only a few who knew how to dance. Add to that that there weren’t many girls on the floor so they were dancing with each other. A ***** house, alcohol, horny men dancing with each other? Eeeeww!! Yuck!!

Drinks at the disco were even more expensive than the regular bar downstairs or room service (room service being the cheapest of the 3.) Those who think Cyclone in Dubai is expensive chew on this: Beer BOTTLE for 2.2 BD that’s 22 Riyals / Dirhams!!

The disco definitely didn’t have all the girls which we later confirmed that was the case with those who have confirmed bookings for those hours. Mandatory attendance my a$$! It’s all a ploy for you to keep spending.

Post Disco
    We were told earlier by hotel staff and the girls that more walk in interviews occur at the end of the disco at 2 am. We had a good idea that those are the left overs but then they also include the ones who actually had bookings between 11 to 2 or simply chose NOT to go to the disco, the ones who get steady bookings don’t bother. We came back to our rooms after deciding that we will see what rolls in and select from that or order from the room numbers written down during the early evening. Surely those that walked in weren’t any lookers plus the attitude of most of them was pissy… well what do you expect after spending 3 hours every night in a club with very loud, bad, and repetitious music.

Anyway, Squibb and I decided that we will call over one of the girls that visited us earlier. Squibb called over Diana (Dee-aana) and had rave reviews about her the following morning.

Da Sekond: Eva
    I, satisfied with my evening soirée decided to go for a looker whose attitude I had sensed to be demure and hence started my 8.5s or 9s itch scratching. I called Eva who reminded me (sort of) of Heather Graham. Eva’s service was absolutely standard. Not bad but not worth writing home about. She was the typical Russian business woman. Not much for conversation. I regretted having purchased an hour with her. Half hour / one shot would have been fine. In between the 2 shots she mostly played with her mobile and blue toothed a ring tone off me. Standard rooskie menu: CBJ (2 mins just for the “rise”), cowgirl [with heavy piston motion to make you cum faster (has the opposite effect IMHO)] as well as other host of positions. I came in 20 mins flat of her entering my door in the first place. I was really bored in the next 15 mins while she played with our mobiles, since I was drunk I wasn’t in the mood to be ‘nice’ to someone to whom you were not even remotely interesting other than for the money moreover even in that state I realized that it was a ‘chemistry’ issue. I am not talking GFE here but there has to be SOME “suspension of belief” which was non existent here and it really put me off. So much so that when I had round 2, I wasn’t able to cum though we shagged for a good 40 mins and she overstayed her hour.

Credit when due: she was a true professional; she wanted to deliver that 2nd shot as it was part of the package deal. I on the other hand, had lost the inclination and the mood was gone. In fact, she hadn’t worked on my mood to begin with. Mates like Bravo would be cringing with that look of “I told you so: Attitude, Attutude, Attitude” at this point I was also a true gentleman monger (and drunk) so gave her 4 BDs extra at the end cause she had ended up staying an extra 20 mins.

To be honest guys, I knew this may be the case but like I said to my mates then: I wanted to scratch the stunner itch.

Day 1 End
    Well day one came to an end with me thinking: Well it isn’t so bad, I bedded two stunners, drank at will and to contentment, and this has just begun. I knew then though that this was going to be a tad more expensive than I thought as the Phoenicia I had observed to be a well lubed, money milking machine.

Day 2 will come soon…

Eric

Chris P

Chris P

Steady! Bahrain has always been jumping except for ramadan which is rapidly approaching, then you'll see a difference, its pretty dead as most of the girls go home for duration.

I assume the Thai nightclub you are referring to is TC's at the Adhari Hotel.
    Always good deals to be done at Bahrain Inter (Rockland). The disco staffed by the Indian girls on the door is also worth a look if you dont mind some odd looks from the locals.

TOP TIP theres a Thai girl called JoJo goes in rockland. Lovely girl,(speak to Mario or Farang behind the bar) ask for her. Shes always booked on a weekend so sun/mon/tues are good days to get her , go in around 8ish and be prepared to pay 50-60BD you will not regret it , promise you !

Enjoy

SB

P.S Lek from Sea Shell was good to her promise tonight ,no charge but a bit shy on the foto front , sorry boys!

Wow, this place is really taking off! As is my sex life I had a great experience in Rockland Cafe, in the Bahrain International Hotel a couple of weeks ago. I just cruised up about 11.30 one night for a game of pool and a quiet beer; the place was pretty dead aside from the usual smattering of glazed-eyed Saudis, and there were a couple of pretty little Thai girls at the pool table. I had a coupleof games with them, flirted a bit, and then they took me over the road to a Thai nightclub, where we chatted and had a coupleof drinks.

One of them (luckily for me, the cuter one) seemed more interested, and we went back to the Rockland before it closed, upon which I invited her back to my appartment. She had told me previously that she lived in the hotel, and so I expected her to say that she wasn't allowed, but she thought for a couple of seconds and then just smiled and said, "Okay!" I was like - schwing! - we cruised back to my pad, and soon enough I was pumping a pussy tighter than a mouse's ear! We fell asleep, and I gave her a life back the next day; she didn't ask for any money or anything, and the next weekend I showed up and did pretty much the same thing again, again for no fee. Definitely beats paying BD100+ for an hour at Phoenicia!

I'm quite young and okay-looking, but I guess the point is that lots of these hotel girls seem to have more freedom than some people think; as in the discussion on the Sea Shell Hotel, it's possible to get them out and take them home for free, if they want to.

Someone asked about opening times - well, it used to vary, but the (funda)mentalists in the new parliament forced all nightclubs with dancing to shut at 2am; this means places like BJs and Warbler, and also shows with dancing girls as in most hotels. However, ordinary bars, with no dancing, aren't affected, and there are quite a few 24-hour ones, selling alcohol non-stop. A while ago a couple of mates and I cruised into the Claridge Hotel at 2.30, stayed there for a couple of hours shooting pool and drinking, while flirting with the various Thai *****s hanging around. One of the lads was actually so pissed he sold his phone to shag one, lol.

I actually went there again a couple of weeks back, and the main attraction is most definitely a very hot young Ethiopian barmaid; she's not been here long and has a very quiet, innocent, almost wide-eyed look and feel to her, as well as a pretty face and delightful, tight body. There's another, older one who's been around a couple if years and isn't bad either: when I fancy substituting the current poontang for some booty, I might have a crack

BTW finally Joe D, was the massage BD10 all-in, or did she ask for extra for the extras? Pretty good deal if it was. How long was the massage itself, and was it actually any good (not much fun getting an HJ when your back's just been put out, lol)

Sea Shell Charges

Checked out Sea Shell last night and spoke to the duty manager, they do NOT charge the girls to go outside the girls just pay for their room and board.

Spoke to a couple of the girls I know there and it seems Shaqwell is correct and there is a mamasang working girls there so could be thats where your money went.
    Big let down last night took a girl I've known for a while and we went to the Palace Inn ( for the thai music!) before going home and she ended up so pissed she fell asleep on the way to mine, had to carry her in and she was too hung over this morning, so got fuck all ! Promised me a free rerun tonight though AND no I didnt pay her before you ask, try and get some pics for you all.

djts

Your ethiopian waitress is probably still there, same old faces in the 2 years I've been here some new flippers worth a dig too though!

Enjoy

SB

Quote Originally Posted by Joe D
    Went yesterday to the Gulf Gate Hotel for a massage. Ethiopian girl took very good care of me. At the end of the massage asked if i wanted a HJ, my answer was yes. She is so beautiful, very warm hands, Damaje was BD10 i asked her if she can give me her number she said no. I will try again next week.
    Hello Peoples,

Well Joe D, you cant win em all, just keep on, keepin on, had a similar experience about 2 years ago (I worked in Saudi then), one of the Ethiopian Bar Staff, wont mention the Bar, eventually she gave in, lovely lady, ahh memories,

djt

Posting Limitations