Masion Close
"Germany

Thread: General Info

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 292 FirstFirst ... 49 89 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 4374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Threadbare  [View Original Post]
    Well another visit to Manama Christmas week, and managed to book hotel in Juffair this time, its BW Olive hotel. Has a noisy Arab night club that can run through until 7 or 8 am, and its on 3rd floor so no problem for girls to get into the lift to any floor. (,) So that was it, off we went, again no problem in the Olive Hotel.

Can't wait to go back again soon, there is certainly plenty of mongering to be done in Bahrain!
    Happy to read that the BW have changed their policy. When I was there 3 years ago, I picked up a Thai girl in the inhouse club. When the club (wasn't Arab, but was loud, at the 3rd floor) closed at 3am we headed to the lift and we were quickly stopped by security suggesting we go down to reception so she could leave her I'd and me paying a 10BD for the guest in my room. No other formalities.

Back to Manama

Well another visit to Manama Christmas week, and managed to book hotel in Juffair this time, its BW Olive hotel. Has a noisy Arab night club that can run through until 7 or 8 am, and its on 3rd floor so no problem for girls to get into the lift to any floor. First night tried out Diggers bar at Delman hotel. Great live band, and quite a few Asian girls (maybe 20 or so) and they have their rooms there, or you can take them out. I found a cute one and decided to take her back to hotel, so negotiated down to 80bd all night. Off we went and did the deed, all good for a while, then she got a call and decided her friend (?) who was also in the hotel was leaving so she would go too. I told her that was not what we agreed, and she just asked more money. I refused, so after a row she left. I was quite pissed off but was not going to pay any more, and johnny was out of steam by this time anyway. So game over.

After a night off, we were ready to go again, so had a walk around the local area, checking out some of the bars mentioned in the forum. Ramee California and K hotel were very quiet. Dublin bar was busy, good music and a few girls there. Riviera has a "Russian" bar on ground floor, but they're not my style. Diva Hotel Sky bar was also pretty empty. Too cold, but the Davy Crocketts bar on ground floor was busy, again good live band and a few girls making themselves available. I offered one a drink and we started chatting. She was willing to leave with me, but wanted 120 bd, and wouldn't come down much, so I gave her a miss. She suggested I try the Pars Hotel, just opposite the external exit from Davy Crocketts, so I went in there. On the ground floor behind the lobby is a pay to enter bar (5bd). Johnny thought this must be the place and he wasn't wrong, live music and wall to wall Asian ladies, possibly 40 or 50 of them. Not the youngest, but neither am I so that's fine. I'd hardly got through the door when a cute Chinese one started following me towards the bar. We had a chat and she agreed to come with me back to my hotel for the night for 70bd. So that was it, off we went, again no problem in the Olive Hotel. Into my room and she was a real goer, we went at it straight away and by the time I got my tongue and fingers in her pussy she was coming like a train, wetting the bed too. She told me later she had come "12 or 13 times" and I could believe that. In the end we did a 69, more bed wetting and that did it for me too. Fell asleep then, and woke her up with a stiffy in good time to do her properly, before showering together and she left with no fuss and a small tip for taxi home. Really sweet lovely girl, her name is Bima or sounds like anyway.

Can't wait to go back again soon, there is certainly plenty of mongering to be done in Bahrain!

Quote Originally Posted by BionicMan  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean? Did you treat her badly?
    By no means, no, why would I? I didn't care to provide any kind of atmosphere though. I wasn't in the mood for useless chitchat, I was just hoping to get pampered with good service, however, she didn't seem to be used to that attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny1971  [View Original Post]
    Shall we try to meet again Saule? I'm back in Bahrain around 20th Jan.
    Oh yes please, PM me when you have exact dates and a plan.

Happy and horny new year to you.

Kisses,

Saule

Quote Originally Posted by Saule  [View Original Post]
    This is just a very quick little post to wish a Merry Christmas and happy new year to all my sexy friends who I have met this year, and to the new ones I hope to meet next year.

Merry Christmas!
    Shall we try to meet again Saule? I'm back in Bahrain around 20th Jan.

Quote Originally Posted by Saule  [View Original Post]
    This is just a very quick little post to wish a Merry Christmas and happy new year to all my sexy friends who I have met this year, and to the new ones I hope to meet next year.

Merry Christmas!
    Merry Christmas Saule and happy new year!

Wishing you a healthy, fun 2014!

Desertspider

Hi all,

This is my first post in the Bahrain forum. Although my experience here was over 1 year back, however since I am trying to be an active member instead of just a watcher I thought of sharing it. It was my second time in Bahrain and with some friends, we thought of trying the scene here since we have heard lot of stories. We decided to explore the scene at Al-Hoora with the so many hotels and clubs there. We have moved from one hotel to another exploring the clubs till we settled on one (I can not remember the name of the hotel). It was full of arab men and women dancing this kind of khaliji dance. Nothing interesting till I figured out a beautiful lady entering. I thought first she is Lebanese or so (I found later she is a CIS). Since your probability in such clubs is almost zero vs. The Saudi guys here, so I kept watching her setting a deal with a guy. She left alone so I headed after her trying my luck. She entered the elevator and I entered with her not sure where I am going. Just after the door is closed and I said hi with a smile, I found her coming close to me and touching my dick. I asked her about the night, she gave me her room number, asked me to book a room in the hotel and call her after 30 min. I headed downstairs, booked a room at 20 BD. The guy there did not want to give any discount though I said I only need it for one hour. I headed to the room and the bellboy was kind enough to give me the complete list of the girls in the hotel with their room numbers.

30 min. And then I called my girl. She came to my room with her nightwear. We set the deal for 25 BD. She went for a quick shower and came back fresh. I was just starting to undress, when she stopped me! She said I will do it. She started with DFK then kissing every part in my head then started undressing me, kissing my body, undoing my pants, till reaching my dick. She was very GFE. She grabbed my dick into her mouth and started a fantastic BJ. She then allowed me to undress her revealing a beautiful body with medium sized tits. I took her to the bed where I layed at my back and she started again BBBJ. Suddenly she grabbed the condom, opened it with her mouth and covered me and got on top. She was absolutely horny. She kept on top and then we switched to doggy. That was also great. She was using her fingers beside my dick to play with her pussy. After about 10 min. I unloaded over her ass. I went to clean myself, and when I cam back I found her still playing with her pussy. She was very horny. I assisted her with my fingers and after 5 minutes, I was ready again. She got my dick again in her mouth while we continued playing with her pussy. In no time, I found myself unloading again into her tits and at the same time she was cumming.

That was one of the experiences I will never forget.

Merry Christmas!

Shirley

my usual haunt is diggers, but i often give the bahrain international hotel a walk-through, just in case. the usual desultory round-faced and chubby chinese were there (sorry ladies, but.) , and i was just about to walk on through when i caught sight of something different. tall, slim with lovely shiny long hair. shirley. we smiled, she came to the enatrance of the bar, told me her name was shirley, and asked if i wanted a massage. she really is lovely, and unlike the usual war-painted ladies quite sophisticated-looking. i couldn't take her that night, so took her number instead. we met the following evening for a few hours. she came to my hotel. she really is lovely. quite tall, slim and with a really nice smile and manner about her. she is from shanghai originally, worked there as an insurance clerk, but decided to travel for money and more sex (her words, delivered in a slightly shy and giggly way). had a nice massage, and then reciprocated. she was enjoying being licked, and i remembered i had a battery operated device in the drawer by the bed. got her to shut her eyes, and as soon as she felt the vibes, she went mad. she later explained that she finds it difficult to cum 'internally', and she relies on her toys. all of which were confirep001ed when she tried to bring them into bahrain. she plucked the toy from my hane, closed her eyes and purred as she used the toy on herself. well, i wasn't going to miss this, so rubbered up and in spoons entered her so she could continue with her battery-operated pre-occupation. i could feel the vibes too. it didn't take too much longer of this for her to cum like the proverbial train. once she had calmed down, she removed the rubber, and gave me superb oral. then she demanded that the toy and i fuck her again. this time in classic mish with her turning the vibes up to max. she came again, and i pulled out and came all over her tits (36c, by the way).

this is some lady!

Quote Originally Posted by DontCareMuch  [View Original Post]
    66 BHD including Taxi money. 1hr. 2*BJ CIM.

Quite beautyful actually (better than the pictures). Due to the fact that I didn't give GF atmosphere, everything was quite mechanical, and she almost vomited both times after the CIM.
    What do you mean? Did you treat her badly? The girls have to provide GFE.

Miner from massagerepublic

66 BHD including Taxi money. 1hr. 2*BJ CIM.

Quite beautyful actually (better than the pictures). Only problem was, due to the fact that I didn't give GF atmosphere, everything was quite mechanical, and she almost vomited both times after the CIM. But I think for someone who treats her right, she might be the thing.

Al Manzil Suites Juffair

Massage on floor 15 next to the pool. 6 girls. 5 of them are 4-5 on the scale, one was a 7 (but only saw her after the massage).20 BHD for the basic massage (don't let them rip you for the 25 with steam (or maybe they give some extras in there?)

Massage was quite nice, including a shower by the lady (with her outside the tub) and her doing the toweling. The only problem was, that she seemed to shy to ask for the extras, as in the end she just said something like "why you not want massage for your little brother?"

REV: Thai Nong at Rocky's Cafe, Juffair

It's been a while since I've been back to Bahrain. I always had good luck at Rock Bottom, now Rocky's Cafe. I don't know why they made the name change. Everything looks the same inside.

What a cute little find in a place that I haven't been to in about 4 years. I would have posted this the other day, but this site is blocked by the government minders over there. I know there are ways to get around the blocking software, but I'm not that pc savvy. And it was a nice break and change of pace.

Anyway.

LOCATION: Rocky's Cafe, Ramee Int'l Hotel, Juffair, Manama, Bahrain.

DATE: Dec. 11, 2013.

NAME: Nong.

INCALL / OUTCALL: outcall.

INCALL CLEANLINESS:

AGENCY OR INDY: Indy.

ACCURATE PICTURE: no picture, met at bar.

PERSONALITY: Very friendly & flirty in public. Likes to cuddle in bed. Very sweet & attentive to me, like a good Thai GF.

RACE: Thai (of course LOL)

BODY TYPE: HWP, slender but smoking figure. She's got some Issan in her, so she's fairly slim. Just a little bigger than usual Issan girl with a sexy ass. And that Asian blonde hair.

WEIGHT: I'm guessing 105 lbs at most.

HEIGHT: 5' 4" (?)

BUST: 32 A / B. She's not "chestly", which was only drawback. But very nice responsive nips, which she liked the attention.

WAIST: 28 (?)

HIPS: 30 (?)

HAIR: Asian dyed blonde.

EYES: brown.

FEET: manicured, sexy.

SKIN TONE: very smooth.

TRIMMING: hardwood.

TATTOOS: 3 that I noticed. One on right shoulder and another on her back (upper right). She has an unfinished big one on her belly that helps hide vertical see-section scar. She may not finish that tat as she says it really hurt.

SCARS: That funky vertical see-section scar from almost 20 years ago was the only one I really noticed.

PIERCINGS: ears.

CLOTHES: tight jeans and loose shirt in bar. Back in room, matching black bra & thong underneath.

GLASSES: no.

MOANS OR OTHER SOUNDS? : very sexy moans, encouraging me on. Very erotic sounds.

ENERGY LEVEL DISPLAYED: High.

MULTIPLE CUPS? : one at night and one in the morning. Not bad for an old fart like me.

ACCEPTS FRENCH: I suppose, but didn't.

SMOKES: No.

DRINKS: well, we were drinking at the bar, but she's not some raging alcoholic.

KISSING TECHNIQUE: lfk.

FRENCH: Vigorous but not as good as Thai Cindy in Bellevue.

GREEK: No idea, but I guess probably not. Not my interest anyway.

RUSSIAN: No, she can't.

DONTs: None really encountered, but I don't have strange, kinky requests.

SCREENING PROCESS: She was the roommate of another Thai lady friend whom I've known, off and on, for over 6 years now. We've never done anything, but she's good at hooking me up with her friends.

EMAIL: no idea, I didn't ask.

PHONE: no idea, I didn't ask.

RATES: BD80 (US$212) for the night. And, I had to kick her out, she was not inclined to leave.

RECOMMEND: Oh very much so, if you're ever there. And if she's still there and not someone's new gf or wife.

REPEAT: (do you intend to see provider again?) Very much so, if and when I go back. Again, assuming she's still there.

COMMENTS: While why'all were freezing your asses off, I was enjoying a nice break in sunny Bahrain. I stayed my usual service apartment which is near Rocky's Cafe in the Ramee International Hotel over in the Juffair district of Manama, Bahrain.

Rocky's Cafe is the typical bar in Bahrain. That means, on the weekends, all the young horny Muslim guys (usually driving over from Saudi Arabia) go there to get drunk & laid. It's also close to where the US Fleet is stationed, so you get some sailors in civvies there. There are also various businessmen that go there as well, such as yours truly.

In the bar are an assortment of working women. About 3-4 Chinese and a good 20+ Thais of different sizes. Some of them are pretty aggressive and will do their best to get your business.

I went in to just check out the band and people watch. I didn't think anyone that I knew before would still be there. But after about 40 minutes, a Thai lady (Joy) came over to ask my name. I recognized her right away and after that, was invited over to their table, of about 5-6 Thai ladies (2-3 remembered me from before) , where we enjoyed a party until closing. Joy is late 30's to early 40's. Last time I saw her. 3-4 years ago, she had gained some weight. She has slimmed down and was looking good. But there's never been an attraction between us. She tends to be more of a facilitator for me to meet her friends. This time around, she introduced me to Nong. And damn, Nong was the best looking lady in the place. We get to talking and within an hour, she's shimmying with the music, up and down, in front me and just really staying close. Always making sure my arm was around her, so no other lady got any ideas of stealing me away (no problem, I wanted her very much). We agreed on a price (80 BD) for the night.

After the bar closed, we (me and 4 Thai ladies) went to another cafe, at another hotel for some more drinks and late night munchies. It was called Champs and the hotel was the Best Western (if I recall). After another hour or 2, we all went our ways, with Nong on my arm. It was a short, pleasant walk back to the apartment.

Back in the apartment, we sit down and chat for a little bit. We then go take a joint shower, which was nice. No real foreplay, like what some ladies do here, but it gave me a chance to check out her body and inspect her tats. I'm not really into tats, but they seemed nice. She did say the one on her belly was not finished because it hurt too much.

In the sack, Nong was very energetic, with lots of nice lfk. She did give a good BBBJ, but it was not her strong suit. Slipped on the cover and went to town in various positions, ending with some deep mish.

I've gotten spoilt by some the enhanced Thai women back here in the USA, so playing with her smaller chest was a little strange. She did have lovely little brown nips that enjoyed all the attention I could lavish.

After round one, we cleaned up and cuddled up to sleep. She is very cuddly, all naked and spooning with me. It was not easy to sleep with her ass so close to l'il Vic. She's very cat-like, arching her back towards me often through-out the night. I'm getting another boner thinking about her now!

Round two was held late morning, which was also good.

Finally, around 1 PM, I had to chase her out, so I could run some errands and find something for lunch. She clearly was happy to stay and there was no effort to leave before I wanted her to go.

Miss Nong was a great experience! It was nice to make a brief return to Bahrain.

MadVic

Whatever your reasons, welcome back 'Theystolemyname'.

Your reports were great and informative. I still remember you!

Quote Originally Posted by Theystolemyname  [View Original Post]
    On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being a proper five-star hotel and 1 being an abandoned and condemned building. Prices and girls aside. Quality of Hoora Brothotels is something like this:

10: haha. Right.

9: still a fantasy.

8: Best Western formerly Baisan Suites.

7: Mirador. Ramee California (not in Hoora and not really as much of a brothel but just for comparison's sake)

6: Phoenicia Hotel (new wing). Phoenicia Tower. Delmon.

5: Phoenicia Hotel (old wing). Tylos.

4: Phoenicia Plaza. East West Hotel.

3: AlArabiya. Family Plaza formerly Kingdom Plaza.

2: AlFaris Plaza.

1. 5: Hoora Plaza.

Arabiya and FP might be a 4. Phoenicia Plaza might be a 3. But roughly this is accurate. It's about middle of the pack IMO in terms of the low-end Hoora brothotels.
    I agree with your ratings to a large extent, Just a little correction though. Kingdom Palace is actually the current name of formerly Family Plaza and formerly Baisan Suites is now Best Western Olaya Suites.

Posting Limitations