Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: General Info

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo The Pro  [View Original Post]
    My advise to you Chris is to keep your mongering outside of KSA all together and especially outside of Rio de Najd a. K. A Riyadh as the consequences for being caught there would be sever regardless of your nationality.

A trip to Bahrain on the weekend will save you all of the trouble and if you make a decent living here, which I assume you do otherwise WTF are you doing here, then a couple of thousands of Riyals every other weekend to Bahrain or Dubai should be OK.

Flying to Bahrain or Dubai, if booked in advance, can be as low as SR 600 and you can plenty of fun there on a budget and that's what I usually do myself.

Having said that, I have recently been able to hook up with not one but three lovely Filipinas who work in hospitals and I have to say that I like the GFE with them a lot more than my weekends escapades. I won't be sharing any of them with anybody here or anywhere else for that matter but I'll give you a couple of pointers that could help you in your hunt.

1) Not all hospitals allow their female workers to go out of their accommodations freely so you better focus your hunts to nurses who work in military or armed force hospitals like King Fahad Hospital or the Armed Forces Military Hospitals both on Khurais road. Aside from the military hospitals I only know of 2 private hospitals that allow their female staff some freedom which are Dr. Suliman Alhabib Hospitals and Kingdom Hospital and I have been successful in meeting all three of my girls in these two hospitals.

2) Don't waste your time on anyone working on a private or a small clinic since those are treated here as prisoners who could never leave the clinic and the accommodation attached to it. Most of my hook ups from such clinics failed to produce a date or a sexual experience and all of these ladies would be offering cyber sex through skype at most. They are only allowed to go for grocery shopping once every two weeks mostly accompanied by a senior lady or supervisor. One of my favorite girls until today is from such a clinic and I have yet to be able to get my way with her aside from a couple of nude pictures or skype sex.

3) Forget about having a weekend get away with these girls since most of them are allowed a couple of hours out or have one day off at most (aside from holidays) and that's why I have three of them to fulfill my weekly sexual needs. The two from Habib Hospital have to be back to their accommodation before 12 and the one working on Kingdom is the only one who could ever spend the night with me every once in awhile.

4) I don't know about your compound but most places here in KSA are strict and if you are known to be single I think you will have trouble getting any girl in your compound, but then again, maybe you could in yours. For me, I'm a Saudi so I don't live in a compound and I can't bring my girls home so what I usually do is book a hotel room in one of the hotels that has an underground parking with an elevator. Leave the hotel and come back with my girl directly to the underground parking which is usually unmanned and go up from there directly to my room. I've been doing this for a couple of months now and it's been working without any issues. The problem is that I have to rotate between these hotels and that it getting a bit costly paying 300-500 SR every time I need to scratch the itch of 'little Mo.

I hope you an enjoyable stay at our fucked up but UNIQUE country.

Mo
    Yea that,

Just try your luck at hospitals with PI nurses and it will be a hit and miss. I've had hard luck at hospitals but I ended up meeting a nurse once on a flight from RUH-JED who needed my help at luggage and she wanted me to wait and meet her husband but whatever, took her Yahoo and took off. A few months later added her, and ended up at her apartment. But very very risky. She is now back in PI.

Compounds cater to single men in JEddah, not sure about Rio.

In compounds there are usually salsa classes, and outside if you go scuba diving you end up meeting girls in a mixed crowd which could lead to possible encounters.

Good luck.

Best to monger outside of KSA

Quote Originally Posted by Chris P  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

As a newcomer to the Magic Kingdom, I am currently discovering the vagaries of life in Riyadh: the driving; the prayer breaks; and the merciful oasis of compound life. Like my previous posting to Bahrain, there is a pleasing preponderence of attractive young asian ladies; unlike my previous posting to Bahrain, it is rather difficult to chat up said young babes.

As you all can see from my history and senior status, I am not some dodgy plant, but a regular schmoe looking to get laid like the rest of us. As such, I would be enormously grateful if anyone might know of a cute young lady or three who may wish to spend a day or two out of her prison and in the relaxed comforts of a western compound, in exchange for a little pocket money and some vigorous rodgering. I'm a gent, and I'll treat 'er good.

Any and all leads thankfully accepted via PM.

Chris
    My advise to you Chris is to keep your mongering outside of KSA all together and especially outside of Rio de Najd a. K. A Riyadh as the consequences for being caught there would be sever regardless of your nationality.

A trip to Bahrain on the weekend will save you all of the trouble and if you make a decent living here, which I assume you do otherwise WTF are you doing here, then a couple of thousands of Riyals every other weekend to Bahrain or Dubai should be OK.

Flying to Bahrain or Dubai, if booked in advance, can be as low as SR 600 and you can plenty of fun there on a budget and that's what I usually do myself.

Having said that, I have recently been able to hook up with not one but three lovely Filipinas who work in hospitals and I have to say that I like the GFE with them a lot more than my weekends escapades. I won't be sharing any of them with anybody here or anywhere else for that matter but I'll give you a couple of pointers that could help you in your hunt.

1) Not all hospitals allow their female workers to go out of their accommodations freely so you better focus your hunts to nurses who work in military or armed force hospitals like King Fahad Hospital or the Armed Forces Military Hospitals both on Khurais road. Aside from the military hospitals I only know of 2 private hospitals that allow their female staff some freedom which are Dr. Suliman Alhabib Hospitals and Kingdom Hospital and I have been successful in meeting all three of my girls in these two hospitals.

2) Don't waste your time on anyone working on a private or a small clinic since those are treated here as prisoners who could never leave the clinic and the accommodation attached to it. Most of my hook ups from such clinics failed to produce a date or a sexual experience and all of these ladies would be offering cyber sex through skype at most. They are only allowed to go for grocery shopping once every two weeks mostly accompanied by a senior lady or supervisor. One of my favorite girls until today is from such a clinic and I have yet to be able to get my way with her aside from a couple of nude pictures or skype sex.

3) Forget about having a weekend get away with these girls since most of them are allowed a couple of hours out or have one day off at most (aside from holidays) and that's why I have three of them to fulfill my weekly sexual needs. The two from Habib Hospital have to be back to their accommodation before 12 and the one working on Kingdom is the only one who could ever spend the night with me every once in awhile.

4) I don't know about your compound but most places here in KSA are strict and if you are known to be single I think you will have trouble getting any girl in your compound, but then again, maybe you could in yours. For me, I'm a Saudi so I don't live in a compound and I can't bring my girls home so what I usually do is book a hotel room in one of the hotels that has an underground parking with an elevator. Leave the hotel and come back with my girl directly to the underground parking which is usually unmanned and go up from there directly to my room. I've been doing this for a couple of months now and it's been working without any issues. The problem is that I have to rotate between these hotels and that it getting a bit costly paying 300-500 SR every time I need to scratch the itch of 'little Mo.

I hope you an enjoyable stay at our fucked up but UNIQUE country.

Mo

Quote Originally Posted by Chris P  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

As a newcomer to the Magic Kingdom, I am currently discovering the vagaries of life in Riyadh: the driving; the prayer breaks; and the merciful oasis of compound life. Like my previous posting to Bahrain, there is a pleasing preponderence of attractive young asian ladies; unlike my previous posting to Bahrain, it is rather difficult to chat up said young babes.

As you all can see from my history and senior status, I am not some dodgy plant, but a regular schmoe looking to get laid like the rest of us. As such, I would be enormously grateful if anyone might know of a cute young lady or three who may wish to spend a day or two out of her prison and in the relaxed comforts of a western compound, in exchange for a little pocket money and some vigorous rodgering. I'm a gent, and I'll treat 'er good.

Chris
    Whilst my reply won't be of any help to you, I had a fabulous (NOT) stay in the Magic Kingdom many years back. Can't remember how but did manage to hook up with some delightful babes. Worst or best part, depending on how you look at it, was smuggling them back into my compound.

Stop car a few blocks before compound. Tell girl to get in space behind the front seat and in front of back seat.

Recline my seat to a low angle and cover girl with blanket. Unwind window a few inches to let security recognise my face but not to go looking too deep into my car. Drive to my door, open house door, open car door and have girl scamper into house quicker than Usain Bolt.

24 hours of rodgering would follow before we got to do it all in reverse. Good memories of that shithole of a country.

Sorry that my reply has provided you with no assistance at all but was fun to reminisce.

Gentlemen,

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Roger  [View Original Post]
    Always a few nurses but the age range is too high for me. Max as you are aware and I go to PI a lot the choice and quality is always better LOL
    HAHAHAatthe age range, but perfect for me. Tried to talk to this fine PI nurseatDrSFH, got her digits also, but lives in with rest of the nurses. Will slowly try to break her in.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott79  [View Original Post]
    You are risking too much by trying to monger in SA. Just drive to Dubai and enjoy your time without much risk.
    If one stays on the DL it can be safe.

I have Saudi colleague who mongers with Lebanese and Moroccan broads in SA, now his way of offering it me is a definitely a big NO. It all depends on the circle and network you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Roger  [View Original Post]
    Always a few nurses but the age range is too high for me. Max as you are aware and I go to PI a lot the choice and quality is always better LOL
    You are risking too much by trying to monger in SA. Just drive to Dubai and enjoy your time without much risk.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximusBibicus  [View Original Post]
    Mdbksa. Report on your PI experience.

I clicked with a nurse from NJH hospital, but alas she now went back on final exit.

Mdbksa. Report on your PI experience.

I clicked with a nurse from NJH hospital, but alas she now went back on final exit.

Riyadh

Hi there, new to Riyadh.

This place looks like dead to me. Ne activity at all over here what so ever!

Tagged and girls in saudi

After weeks well months of searching I have finally found a way of meeting Filipinos in Jeddah,

Just use tagged, you will have to pay the subscription so you can email them.

But there are loads of single girls, from all areas, some are looking for "serious" relation ships, and others seem to be willing to just meet up for a good time.

Already have 2 for this week, a 42 year old tonight (ok I know you are all saying old) but remember where I am, and a 37 year old on Friday, both work in local military

Hospitals. Both have familys at home, so I know they only want some local company.

Also best way to bypass the local proxy is to subscribe to Proxy1Arabia been using it 4 years never ever been blocked, even works in Dubai.

Keep safe,

MB

Quote Originally Posted by Abdoo  [View Original Post]
    Do yourself a favor and go to Dubai or Bahrain in the weekend or so, In SA It's over priced, over age, a lot of fat and stretchmarks. In Jeddah I looked over 10 ladies (Saudi women including) and I couldn't get an erection. Highly recommended to avoid it and try to to hook up, hard ya but it's kind of advantage.

Last time it was before the inflate, before 2007.

1500rs for night (usually they don't work for ST)

1H = 800rs
    I was told by a friend that you can find Saudi WG's if you have the right connections.

They always do a whole night and short times are a no-no.

Prices these days are around 3000 per night. Girls are good and young, but attitude problem is an issue.

I'd rather go to Bahrain and / or UAE and not deal with the stress of finding one here.

Do yourself a favor and go to Dubai or Bahrain in the weekend or so, In SA It's over priced, over age, a lot of fat and stretchmarks. In Jeddah I looked over 10 ladies (Saudi women including) and I couldn't get an erection. Highly recommended to avoid it and try to to hook up, hard ya but it's kind of advantage.

Last time it was before the inflate, before 2007.

1500rs for night (usually they don't work for ST)

1H = 800rs

Pinays

Quote Originally Posted by Need Some  [View Original Post]
    I'm moving to Riyadh and, after reading the forum, know that it will be tough, but I'm still interested in trying to find the sexually frustrated women of Riyadh, especially the Pinays. I will give the diplomatic area a try, thanks for that nugget of information, but I would like to try as many avenues as possible, which include meeting women online.
    There are Pinay girls all over the place. DIA is a decent resource. FilipinoCupid used to be, before the site was blocked in Saudi Arabia. But it is true that many of the girls you meet online will not be able to meet you in person. The reason they are online is often that they are locked in their compound, prisoners, and bored out of their minds. Online is not the best way to go, but it is safer than trying to meet in person, and easier if you are lazy and don't want to go out.

Try to go to events at the DQ as I suggested and as you said you would. Write the embassy of the Philippines and see if you can get an invitation, or go to events at the American embassy or cultural events in the square. You'll see Filipinos there.

Make friends with Filipinos you work with. Find out which ones live on compounds or in complexes with other Filipinos. Most of them probably do. Try to get yourself invited over and meet some people while you are there.

Go to the malls. There are Filipinas all over the place. Granada Mall is good, but any mall, really.

Go to Malaaz. This is like Filipino central. You can find Filipino restaurants, Filipino groceries, etc. Go into the grocery stores you can meet girls there. Ask them for advice on making halal sisig or chicken adobo or whatever. It's not that hard.

Or, at the risk of seeming extremely desperate, fake an illness. Go to the hospital. About 90% of the nurses are all Filipinas. Flirt with them while you are there. If they're not your cup of tea, try to ask them if they have any single friends. Some hospitals and clinics are more liberal about letting their Filipina employees have freedom and they can come and go from their accommodation as they choose. Others treat their employees literally like slaves or prisoners and they are never allowed to go outside. So it depends. Usually the bigger hospitals are better. You could also try taking short flights out of the country different places. Many of the flights attendants are Pinay. Find some that are stationed in your city and talk to them on the plane, play your cards right and you might be able to hang out with them wherever they are being laid over (helps if you figure out the flight schedule) , and perhaps when you get back to Saudi you can see them again. Tell them you are flying wherever on business but you have the night free and want to know if they'd care to go out and get a drink with you since you're both getting out of stuffy Saudi Arabia for once. Of course this doesn't work if they are returning immediately, that's why I said look at flight schedules.

Hang out at busy areas that are mixed gender and mixed nationality. Faisaliya. Kingdom Tower. Thalia Street. The square around the museum. Salam Park. Expensive restaurants. Etc. Get a phone with blue tooth. Take a photo of yourself and rename it to include your phone number. Make flirtatious eyes at girls walking by and signal to your phone. Maybe they will turn their bluetooth on and you can send them a message or send them the photo and they might call you back. Or slip a piece of paper with your phone number to them discreetly. This works better for Saudi girls than Pinays, actually.

Try asking your Filipino friends if they know anyone who needs tutoring. Ask Arab teachers if they know anyone who wants a native-speaker tutor. Buy a medical terminology text book and ask hospitals or clinics if the nursing staff there want English lessons.

If you know of any compound parties, go to them. Try to get invited to others.

Anyway, those are a few ideas. Like I said, Pinays are everywhere. You should be able to find at least a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Need Some  [View Original Post]
    I'm moving to Riyadh and, after reading the forum, know that it will be tough, but I'm still interested in trying to find the sexually frustrated women of Riyadh, especially the Pinays. I will give the diplomatic area a try, thanks for that nugget of information, but I would like to try as many avenues as possible, which include meeting women online.
    If you are living in a compound you could post on message on a bulletin board, if they have one in main office, store in compound. That you are looking for a part time house cleaner while yours is on vacation. Interview a few and try one out and if it does not work out you can tell you do not need her anymore because yours is coming back. I have meet a few in DIA but it is hard for them to get away from where they work. You will meet Filipino house maids in compound and talk with them about getting a Filipino to come give you massage or hair cut, maybe not them but they all know each other in Saudi. It may now work out but worth a try.

Best bet is to check out the compound scene. I've heard that Riyadh has a thriving compound scene. No mongering per-se, but you can find a single nurse or teacher (european or american). What happens next is based on luck of the draw. I've known friends who have had great sex and great relationships, but as always, it's a bit risky and well. Tough.

Quote Originally Posted by SamMauritius  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I will be in Riyadh very soon. Any one that can give me some tips to have some fun there?

Posting Limitations