Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: General Info

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Admin

New to Riyadh, any member still in town?

New to Riyadh, looking to know ins and outs but looks like this forum is death. Hope to bring it back to life soon. Stay tune.

Bye Saudi

Quote Originally Posted by DudeCool2009  [View Original Post]
    Great report bro. You made this Saudi forum lively. Thanks and keep writing!

Having lived in Saudi, even though for a short period, I could relate most of the characters you narrated! It only happens in Saudi I cud assume you had the best times in your life yet inside the abayas. Cheers mate! Safe mongering.
    Thanks. But I've left Saudi Arabia now and will probably never go back. Good riddance to that shitty place. I had lots of interesting experiences and lots of money saved over the course of six years, and way more pussy than anyone should reasonably expect to, but I'll be happy if I never see it again. Good luck to all the poor saps still stuck there.

Qatif and Jubail

Quote Originally Posted by Mido2013  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where I can find girls in Qatif and Jubail.
    These places are in the Eastern Province and close to Bahrain (not as close as Khobar but not too far away). Bahrain is by far your best bet if you're looking for girls. The effort in driving across the bridge and finding a hotel there will be much less than trying to find anything in Qatif or Jubail. If you can't go to Bahrain and are stuck in Qatif and Jubail, I would say it's the same as any large or medium-sized city in Saudi. Shopping malls. Markets. Filipina nurses. Internet dating. Prowling with bluetooth at cafes. Tutoring girls you find through referrals. Meeting girls through friends of friends. Parties at western compounds.

Prostitutes are there of course but they will be very, very hard to find.

Jeddah visit

Hi all,

I want to revive this group as I was always a participant in Dubai thread but recently am visiting Jeddah more often, any idea where can I find some fun.

Anytakers

Quote Originally Posted by Mido2013  [View Original Post]
    I am also moving there soon so if anyone can answer this it would be greatly appreciated.

Current status

All,

Understand that KSA is a dry country and finding things we like is extremely difficult but I understand its not impossible. What is your thought of the current situation. I am moving to kSA next month and wanted to make friends (Yeah, females who can meet me for the night), what websites dating sites I should be hooking up to? Anyone with real life experience in KSA of meeting and enjoying this way?

Quote Originally Posted by Theystolemyname  [View Original Post]
    There are Pinay girls all over the place. DIA is a decent resource. FilipinoCupid used to be, before the site was blocked in Saudi Arabia. But it is true that many of the girls you meet online will not be able to meet you in person. The reason they are online is often that they are locked in their compound, prisoners, and bored out of their minds. Online is not the best way to go, but it is safer than trying to meet in person, and easier if you are lazy and don't want to go out.

Try to go to events at the DQ as I suggested and as you said you would. Write the embassy of the Philippines and see if you can get an invitation, or go to events at the American embassy or cultural events in the square. You'll see Filipinos there.

Make friends with Filipinos you work with. Find out which ones live on compounds or in complexes with other Filipinos. Most of them probably do. Try to get yourself invited over and meet some people while you are there.

Go to the malls. There are Filipinas all over the place. Granada Mall is good, but any mall, really.

Go to Malaaz. This is like Filipino central. You can find Filipino restaurants, Filipino groceries, etc. Go into the grocery stores you can meet girls there...

Looking near Jeddah

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. My contact is married and living there, I'm from India. Will activate my Pm and contact you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdbksa  [View Original Post]
    I'm on a compound close to Saudia City, have a spare room, intrested in a 3 some.

What nationality?

Safe place

I'm on a compound close to Saudia City, have a spare room, intrested in a 3 some.

What nationality?

Quote Originally Posted by MrEarnest  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

Anyone in Jeddah with a safe place? I have got a contact and looking for a 3 some.

Regards

Hi,

Anyone in Jeddah with a safe place? I have got a contact and looking for a 3 some.

Regards

Bravo Theystolemyname! Great report!

Great report bro. You made this Saudi forum lively. Thanks and keep writing!

Having lived in Saudi, even though for a short period, I could relate most of the characters you narrated! It only happens in Saudi I cud assume you had the best times in your life yet inside the abayas. Cheers mate! Safe mongering.

Superb buddy!

So very glad to hear your FRs!

It's amazing that you have had so many encounters in such strict and cultured countries. Seriously wonderstruck! It's my dream to meet a Saudi woman too, longing since a long time. But I would need your help soon when I come there.

Thank you,

Stay in touch

I forgot

totally forgot one, i guess we can call her girl 40 even though that places her slightly out of order. saudi girl from khobar originally. cute face. great big titties. she lost her virginity when she was still a young child, like many saudi girls i imagine, raped by a family friend and then shamed into never talking about it. i do wonder what the real statistics on [CodeWord123] are in the country since its almost totally impossible to prosecute and the pressure on the woman to never say anything about it is almost insurmountable, i. e. she will be blamed or made to feel ashamed about it and worthless even if she was 8 years old at the time. anyway, this girl became kind of a huge **** when she grew up. i think for a while she was even sleeping with other local guys for cash. she hinted at it but never really told me. she and i first met online, introduced by a mutual friend on facebook who was part of a community for atheists. we liked each other well and she sent me nude pics online and seemed like a nice girl. we were talking about getting married to liberate her from her family and get her out of saudi. but i wanted to meet first. the weekend i was supposed to go see her the weather was really terrible so we cancelled. after that she chickened out and decided it was too dangerous. she preferred going to have sex with already married saudi men who had family cards, saying that they were never bothered at hotels even if they brought mistresses, or aramco employees who could get her on the compound. she didn't want to risk being caught with a single unmarried guy without his own place in khobar.

anyway, a lot of time passed. eventually we did meet face-to-face in khobar. i visited her where she worked and we just had tea together. i gave her some presents (a book and a large dildo i had smuggled in to the country) which she loved, but i didn't see her after that until much later.

in the interim she got married to some saudi jerkoff. he was already married to someone else and acted like he was rich but was actually not. he convinced her to pay for her own dowry, the wedding, all the furniture for their place etc which put her in considerable debt. he was supposed to pay her back but never gave her a cent. still, the girl was afraid to say anything because she didn't want to be divorced and have to go back to her father. eventually they were divorced anyway, but she found a way to live on her own.

later still, i moved out to the eastern provinces and we were closer together. at one point she came over to watch a movie at my place and ended up spending the night. she acted like and told me it was the best sex she'd ever had.

More Fun in Saudi

you guys seemed to like the first post i did like this, even though i was reluctant to post it and come across as a braggart. anyway, this thread is obviously completely dead, and i'm bored, so maybe this will liven things up a tiny bit.

first, a couple updates about some of the girls i mentioned before in the original post:

girl 1: the "black" american muslim. she's back in the states. we were friends on facebook for a while. she was so conservative over here, always wearing hijab etc. now she's posting bikini pics of fb and whatnot. freedom 1. repression 0.

girl 5: liberal saudi girl with the pretty sister. she's also in the states now. she was born in the us so is technically american. she's going to school. the guy i mentioned before that we broke up over- he's my coworker now in dammam. i never really knew him before in riyadh. small world.

girl 10: short busty muslim filipina from zamboanga that moved back to phi before i could fuck her. she got naked for me on webcam and told me to come to zamboanga to fuck her. i made plans to one summer (along with plans to fuck about 30 other girls hopping from island to island) but those plans fell through when she disappeared from the net. she resurfaced later and apologized but i never got to sleep with her.

girl 15: african girl i met at the embassy with pain threshold issues. she got married to some guy from her country and tells me that he finally managed to pop her cherry after a lengthy and painful ordeal. she told before that she would fuck me if she got married and didn't have her cherry anymore. next time i am in riyadh i will see if she was serious or not.

girl 17: the hot filipina flight attendant in jeddah. i rarely had any contact with her after she left saudi but i stayed in touch with her similarly hot friend / coworker who was still in saudi. now she is in bahrain and i have an apartment there. we had plans to meet up that never came to fruition once, when her relationship with her turkish boyfriend was on the rocks. but then i think she decided to give him a second chance and lost interest in me.

girls 19 and 20: the somali twins. they both ended up in the usa and claimed political asylum so they could stay there. now they live in new york. before they left i mentioned i was in talks to get married to one, and would have if she hadn't gotten cold feet. then when i was talking to her it somehow came up that i should get with the sister instead. surprising how i got handed off, maybe because they were twins. so i was talking to the sister, whom i thought was a little more liberal and open minded than the other one and would maybe date me before we got married but turned out the opposite was true and she was even more married to the whole marriage thing. up until they left i was still talking to the first sister and we were maybe going to get married after she got back, just for the sake of having a relationship not because either of us really wanted lifelong commitment and kids and all that. but then they claimed asylum and never came back from their trip. after that i think they lost interest in me. the first one was still friendly at first but when i asked her if she had any friends still in khobar that might want to date a guy like me this offended her stupid muslim sensibilities and i was blocked.

and, that brings us up to where my last post ended. plus there were a few more that i already mentioned:

girl 21: saudi adolescent girl i tutored. we spent hours together multiple times a week in a room with heavy drawn curtains and closed doors and were never bothered. would have been a nice opportunity though she was a bit young. i was really surprised her father left us alone together.

girl 22: saudi girl from jeddah. very liberal and open but kind of a twit. sexy though not gorgeous and slightly chubby. we met online somewhere. she proposed marriage to me when we barely knew each other and before we met. i told her that maybe it would be a good idea to meet first and then she backed off for a while. then much later she told me that she was going to be in the eastern provinces and wanted to know if i could travel and meet up with her in bahrain. i agreed, went to bahrain, fucked a lot of pros and then met the saudi girl the next afternoon. she was laughing at all my jokes but as the day went on it seemed clear she didn't like me as much as she thought she would, and though we had talked about her spending the night, at the point when she called her driver and told him to come pick her up i was relieved because i was sure that i wasn't going to get any. i tried to steal a kiss on the mall parking roof parking lot but only got a flaccid hug.

girl 23: another saudi girl i was tutoring. this one was in her 20s. highly educated. professional. gorgeous. body like kim kardashian. from the most famous family in the country. rich. i was tutoring her at her home to help her prepare for the toefl exam so she could go pursue a higher degree overseas. we ended up being a couple for over 2 years, though necessarily it was mostly in secret. though she had been sexual with a past saudi boyfriend she claims she lost her virginity to me. she would have her driver drop her off at my house, come up and fuck me and then go home. she would also bring me food and expensive gifts, and the whole time was paying me $300-$400 a week for toefl lessons. it was nice. but i was afraid to talk about it given the prestige of her family.

anyway, eventually the toefl lessons paid off and she got a score good enough to get into a high-ranking university in the states. after that at some point communication between us became strained and i'm not sure why. maybe it had something to do with her finding another woman's tampon in the trash when she was at my place one time, though she did not react at the time. or maybe once we were not seeing each other routinely for toefl lessons we just grew apart. i don't know. whatever the reason, the failing relationship with her was part of the reason i decided to take a job in the eastern provinces and move. after i did, whenever i came back to riyadh i would want to see her one last time to say our goodbyes but she would just make excuses.

then when she went to study in the us she picked a school an hour away from where my family is from. when i went back to visit them, the girl and i made plans to meet. i was really happy about this. i always wanted to be somewhere with her where we could go out in public together and act like a couple. i told my family about her and my little nieces were all excited to meet a princess. but then when i went to go see her she was so awkward and cold, it just sucked. and she wouldn't even let me come up to her apartment. said the saudi doorman might talk to her father, went on for a long time about how it was an issue of culture and not location, even though she was fucking me all the time back in riyadh. oh well.

girl 24: sudanese expat. she looked gorgeous in her myspace pics and never responded to my messages there. i thought she was ignoring me. but then i found her on facebook (she was fb friends with the one of the other african girls i knew in saudi) and chatted her up and she was very friendly. we met at the mall and had dinner. i found out that her pics were really very flattering, in person she was kind of a big girl. we went back to my house and fucked. i'm not sure why but something i said or did at some point gave her a bad impression and i could tell as i was dropping her off she was upset. never saw her again but no big loss because she had the loosest pussy i have ever felt before in my life. putting my dick in her was like penetrating a mound of shaving cream or soap suds, i could barely tell i was inside her even without a condom on.

girl 25: filipina girl i think i met on friendster. very plain and a little chubby but her pussy was super tight and her tits were fantastic, like a 16 year olds', though she was 25. i met her and her friend at the mall then just the two of us went back to my place and had sex. never saw her again, in part because she wasn't that cute, in part because i was also seeing gorgeous girl 23 semi-regularly so there didn't seem to be any need to settle, and in part because shortly afterward i went back to the states and got stuck there for several months.

girl 26: british girl i met via a hospitality website. cute face. pretty eyes. blonde. we met up for dinner. she said i "exuded a powerful sexuality." she was reluctant to get involved or be sexual but i charmed my way into her pants the following day and deployed that powerful sexuality into her vagina.

girl 27: very sexy petite filipina custodian i met through some dating site. her employer was very strict and she was afraid to try and have any kind of relationship here, plus was confined to her accommodation most of the time. she told me that she could get out if she slept with her indian manager. apparently some of the other girls she worked with did this to get favors. i only met her one time in person at tamimi market.

girl 28: puerto rican girl i met via the same site i met girl 26 through. it was her first weekend in saudi and i took her out to show her around a bit. she invited me to a party at a coworker's house that she had been invited to which led to me meeting.

girl 29: an all-american blonde girl who reminded me a bit of this girl i had a crush on in junior high school. we had good chemistry at the party, and when we went out later to kingdom tower things seemed to go very well. we went back to my house and cuddled and kissed but she said things were going too fast. she kissed me goodnight when i dropped her off at kt. but then on the next date she wouldn't even hold my hand, having decided that she didn't want a relationship. after that i didn't see her again.

girl 30: another filipina nurse i met online. we went out to the museum when she was still new in town, then ended up back at my house where we made out. fucked her the next time she visited and she spent the night. we were a couple for about a year. went out several times but mostly she would just come to my place and spend the night. her employer (riyadh military hospital) was more liberal than most and did not monitor the comings and goings of staff from their accommodation. we even traveled outside of the kingdom together.

girls 31, 32, 33: (possibly out of order) a very cute very thin saudi teenager, her sister, and their cousin. met at the thai embassy at a cultural event. i was really psyched about #23 because i thought she liked me, and though at first i could not find her on facebook and thought she had given me the wrong contact info on purpose, eventually i did. but then i found out that she was extremely sheltered and immature and wasn't ready to date anyone.

girl 34: yet another filipina nurse. this one was kind of weird and not super attractive but i liked her. i met her through a hospitality website where people sign up to sleep at strangers' homes and where some of the girls get all offended if a guy admits to having sex with someone they met through the site, yet this filipina girl told me "did you really think i was going to sleep at your house and we weren't going to have sex?" a week after our first meeting i fucked her, plus girl 30 and girl 23 on 3 consecutive days. i uncorked the assholes of both 30 and 34 this weekend, too. not bad i guess for saudi, though that was the weekend that girl 23 found the kotex in the trash.

girl 35: another saudi nurse. this one i never met in person, and i haven't included most of the ones i never met in person, but this one was really hot and she let me watch her in the shower and masturbate for me which was nice. she works way out in the middle of nowhere so meeting in person was never really a possibility though she told me if i came to see her in the philippines she'd fuck me raw.

girl 36: saudi girl. super hot. a male saudi friend of mine took me to the home of one of his older male friends. that older friend did not speak english, but he called up this girl because she used to live in the uk and then he handed his phone to me so i could talk to her. i don't know why, maybe to impress me by the fact that he has english-speaking friends? no idea. anyway, so i'm at this stranger's home talking on the phone with this young and beautiful-sounding saudi girl who speaks perfect english, the whole time thinking to myself how bad i wanted to get in contact with her and yet not tip my hand that i was doing it. the older guy, though he was married, was obviously protective of this girl. he showed me a couple pictures to brag about how pretty she was, but only a couple and then nervously he put his phone away. i'm sure he was courting her as a potential mistress or maybe a multiple wife. the older guy was pretty wealthy.

anyway, when the other saudi males in the room were distracted i quickly looked through the list of called numbers of the guy's phone and jotted down a couple that looked like they might belong to the girl. i called them all several times, usually getting no answer, and cursed myself for not coming up with something more clever, until about 2-3 months later i finally got an answer. the girl and i hit it off. she was really smart and sweet and she sent me naked pics of herself through facebook and good god almighty she had an incredible body- one of the most perfect asses i've ever seen. she lived in the uk because she had been married before and her husband worked there. but now she was divorced and going to school in riyadh. i had already moved to the eastern provinces at this point, but i still had my place in riyadh so when i went back on the weekend i tried to disguise myself as an egyptian and went to go pick up the saudi girl from school after she finished a test (she told her actual egyptian driver that she would be finishing two hours later than she really did).

we quickly drove back to my house, got naked, but she wouldn't let me get her panties off. she told me maybe on our second meeting. her body looked as great in person as in pictures, and she seemed really into me and i liked her a lot. but. stupid fucking culture here makes it damn near impossible sometimes. staying in touch was difficult. she was supposed to come to bahrain with her brother and come see me there, and she tried this once but could not get away from her brother. she was supposed to try again, but then she just dropped off the face of the planet. don't know if she lost interest, or if she died, or if she remarried, or maybe her father found her facebook password and locked her in a box. le'sigh.

girls 37 and 38: lebanese sisters. both pretty cute though 38 was definitely cuter. 37 was on the plump side. i met 37 through the aforementioned hospitality site in bahrain, actually, but the girls lived in saudi. i then met 37 again and she brought her sister along. i was interested in both and put out feelers for each, even though 38 was engaged to her childhood lebanese friend, it seemed like she was settling and really not happy about this. but though i met both of them again both in bahrain and saudi, and 37 even spent the night at my place in bahrain once (slept on the couch) , nothing ever really happened and now i think they might both be back in lebanon.

girl 39: egyptian by parentage but british by nationality muslim expat, met via a friend, she slept over at my place once and we got totally naked together. i licked her pussy and finger-banged the hell out of her which she loved, but she wouldn't let me penetrate her with my dicks. she would start getting all hot and bothered and then moan,"ohhhhh. mmmmm. let's get marrrrried!" i'm sorry, that is sooooo not sexy. these cafeteria muslims are as bad as cafeteria catholics. pick and choose whatever stupid things they want to obsess about from the religion but then totally ignore other parts. so dumb.

anyway, that brings us up to the present. i didn't put dates on all this to try and keep it a little more vague and also because in some cases i don't remember, but this covers years of activity. i stopped trying so hard to find new sex partners in riyadh after i began dating the one rich gorgeous saudi girl, and then for a while i was dating her and one of the filipina nurses simultaneously, so i wasn't as desperate as i was the first year i spent here. and then, after moving to the eastern provinces, i now spend pretty much every single weekend in bahrain. i have an apartment there. it seems kind of pointless to go through all the trouble and hassle of meeting people in saudi when i know i can get sex easily in bahrain on the weekends. and i haven't even been paying for it there, either. not most of the time, anyway.

that said, it's still possible to have a sex life in saudi arabia. yet, to date, i've still never encountered any pay-for-play in the country. all of the above were freebies. one even paid me and at least one became deeply offended when i offered to pay for her cab fare home as if this made her a prostitute.

happy mongering.

Quote Originally Posted by theystolemyname  [View Original Post]
    i'm not this vain. but. whatever. someone requested this info so here goes. i'll be vague for obvious reasons.

these are only the girls that i have actually met in person. there are many, many more that i have known but only online or over the phone.

girl 1: american."black." muslim. i met her on facebook. here with her mother. her mother knows that she goes out all the time and doesn't mind. we met four times, i think. one time we met in a mall parking lot. she stayed in the taxi cab and called me to tell me to get in. we went to eat at an asian restaurant. the next time we met and then went downtown to stroll around the king abdulaziz museum and eat falafel. after that she tried coming over to my hotel room once, but one of the bengali hotel staff followed us upstairs and was staring at us, which made her very uncomfortable, so she left. the next time i told her to sneak in through the garage and successfully got her in my room. we watched a movie. it got "sexual," but we didn't have sex. made her feel awkward and i didn't see her after that.

girl 2: was walking through the mall when i saw a couple girls, one with unveiled face and one with a veil and a baby carriage. saudi. the unveiled one was smiling very broadly at me. my friend and i went and sat down near them at the coffee place they were at. when we did this, the staff rushed out and told the women they had to leave. we got up and followed them into a store. after shadowing them for a while, the unveiled girl finally said "okay. give me number." i did.

that night at 4 am she called me and started masturbating on the phone. her english was awful. she was trying to talk dirty but didn't even know the word for penis."what name for man part ungh ungh ungh?" she asked me inbetween moans.

we tried to set up a meeting but it was extremely difficult given her poor english and my non-existent arabic. i think she may have been married and looking to cheat but it's really kind of hard to say- her english was that bad.

once i told her to meet me at the mall at 4:30 and she thought i meant immediately. so she went there while i was still at work.

when we finally managed to coordinate a time to be at the mall together, the plan was that we would meet there and then walk together back to my house. but instead, she showed up and acted like she didn't know me. i followed her around and she was not answering her phone. infuriating. but some saudis tell me that this is their equivalent of a date.

this happened two more times. made plans to meet her. met up at the mall. she acted like she didn't know me. and she was still calling me up in the middle of the night and masturbating all the time.

i couldn't take all the shenanigans so finally told her to stop. she did.

girl 3: a saudi girl in a full hijab and niqab (veiled). still looked cute. i could tell she was smiling at me when i saw her at the used furniture store. my friend asked as she walked past "what's your name?" she turned around, a little shocked, and told us. friend and i followed at a safe distance for a while. when she was sitting by herself my friend engaged the shop owner in some bargaining over the price of a mattress and i walked past the girl. she put out her hand and i slipped my phone number into her palm and walked away. she called later but her english was atrocious. i got her msn i'd, and talked to her there. she told me she wanted me to fuck her and pop her cherry. but it never actually happened.

girl 4: a saudi girl at the mall. in a veil, not sure what she looked like, but again i could tell she was smiling at me. she was sitting with her young brother. i got fairly close and checked my bluetooth. there was one in english that's i'd was "hello, its me." i sent my photo with my phone number to her and walked away. she called me.

didn't hear from her after that until several months later. but then she spent most of her energy trying to convert me and tell me about islam. we never went on a proper date.

girl 5: a saudi girl that messaged me on facebook in response to something i had posted. from a well-known family. her family is. moderate. probably more liberal than most. they let her work and go out but don't know she is meeting western men. she was not a virgin and neither was her sister. we talked online for a while and agreed to meet at a restaurant.

i got to the restaurant first and told them i was meeting my wife there. i went up to the family section and waited for the girl to arrive. we ate dinner, then after dinner she took me to a mall for coffees and to meet her two younger sisters.

i was seeing this girl for a while. we would go out for dinner or lunch and nobody ever bothered us, except actually for the first night we had coffees when some random old woman started asking the girls in arabic who this man was that they were with and they told her to mind her own business. sometimes the girl and her sister and me and my roommate would all go out together to the mall and walk around together. they were unveiled and there was no issue.

she and her sister came over to my house several times. we got naked a few times. engaged in cunnulingus. almost had intercourse, but she stopped me and told me she felt like she was cheating. turns out she was hung up on some other guy she had never told me about.

anyway we stopped seeing each other over that and she decided to try and make things work out with this other guy.

before that, though. we were talking about being a couple. she did want me to come over to her house and meet her whole family. but i never actually did that. we were never officially a couple. she asked me to marry her at one point, more so that she could be emancipated from her family than anything else, but we decided against this. she tells me her family would have approved as long as i converted to islam but i don't know, i never met them aside from the sisters.

girls 6 and 7: girl 5's two younger sisters. i know i probably could have hooked up with girl 6. but my roommate was interested and i stepped out of the way. now she is in the usa with him. girl 7 was way **** so let's not go there.

girl 8: an absolutely gorgeous saudi girl i met online. we met up for sort of a double-date (i brought along my roommate and she brought along her chubby friend) at a starbuck's. sat together in the family section. neither of them were veiled, inside or outside. we went to eat at a buffet. then we went together to go bowling. lots of young saudi guys were staring at us very intently. some smiling wry smiles. some just open-mouthed stares. probably dangerous to go there.

after she said that she had a good time and wanted to see me again. but we never actually did. i asked why, and if it had anything to do with the fact that i was being a little forward (i was holding her hand in the car, put my hands on her shoulders when we were outside and it was cold). she said maybe. i don't know what the real story was.

girl 9: young filipina girl i met online. she invited me to some event at the filipino embassy.

girls 10 and 11: friends of girl 9. i think i had a real shot with 10 except she moved back to the philippines. she seemed to like me a lot.

girls 12, 13, 14: filipina nurses i met at the embassy. all three were interested in me. but they were having trouble getting out of their accommodation, and none of them were really that cute. i never saw any of them again even though one is still trying to be my girlfriend.

girl 15: african. muslim. her family has been thoroughly saudi-ized, though, and has lived here for a generation. i met her at an event at the us embassy. she is the one that invited me to the one compound party i went to. we were seeing each other periodically, but not commonly. we've tried having sex several times but the best we did was oral. she's still a virgin and afraid of both the pain of first coitus and also afraid her father will actually murder her if he finds out. the last time we tried to have sex she came over with her young brother who stayed outside and watched movies on my tv. we have met up at the mall before, along with her brother and cousin, but got comments from some who saw a "white" guy sitting with some "black" girls to be suspicious. we've also gone walking outside but she always walks behind me, afraid that people will know we're not related and be suspicious. her mother knows all about me and is approving of the relationship. her father doesn't know anything. he's trying to arrange marriages for her with african guys but she doesn't want this.

girl 16: filipina nurse i met online. we met in a mall parking lot and went straight to my house. we watched a movie then got naked together but mostly just humped. i didn't see her again after that. she moved back to the philippines eventually. she says she'll have sex with me if i go to visit her there.

girl 17: super hot filipina flight attendant i met online. we were officially a couple but we lived in different cities. i went to see her a few times and slept in her room at the radisson sas. first 2 times there was no problem but the 3rd time some of the hotel staff complained to her employer and i had to stop coming out. lots of good sex, and we walked around the malls in jeddah openly without incident or problem. we also ate together in the family sections of restaurants there.

girl 18: even hotter filipina nurse. met her online. she worked at a much bigger more liberal hospital than the other nurses i met at the embassy. it was no problem for me to go and pick her up from her on-campus housing at the hospital. i took a taxi there, told security i came to visit her, i was let in, she walked out and got in the taxi and we went straight back to my house where we watched half a movie and had sex. just a one night stand.

girls 19 and 20: african-saudi sisters. both model-gorgeous. muslim. they met me at a restaurant and we ate lunch together. one of them wants to marry me. she told her family and they're okay with it as long as i pay a big dowry. don't think that's going to work out though.

those are all the ones that i've met in person here, unless i forgot one.

on top of that there are tons that i have only met online and never in person. some of them are quite beautiful. some are quite young. most of them tell me that they're in love with me by the third conversation and ask me to marry them. but really it's hard to take them seriously when we've never actually met. i know that's how things are done here but from my perspective that's crazy.

almost none of these girls ever told their families about me unless otherwise mentioned. sometimes they bring along sisters or brothers or cousins because it's easier for them to get out of the house if they are going with family members. the brothers / sisters know what's going on usually, even if they are very young.

hope you appreciate all this, took me a while to remember and type it all up.

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Roger  [View Original Post]
    Nice FR Burkster.

I know the compound well having had many a party there myself even though I was living on another compound

The fiil nurses are good value and if you like chubby (I don't) then even better as many eat and eat (rice always) and don't exercise. But a few gems can be found and if you attend some of the consulate parties etc some single women go there (but some married are also looking if you know the signs)

I had some lovely fili nurses and sometime got 'injured' so I could pop to the hospital to get treatment (one of which was a BBBJ at 8am while lying on my back in the treatment room). The medical staff wondered why I was injured so much at times but it was fun. Being Jeddah it was easy to get around, no hassles and they liked to stay on the compound with you...
    Thanks for the compliments, Roger. It's really something when it's coming from and experienced member like you.

So were you a nice man with that filli crew member?

Yes, the nurses were a good option, but TBH, I got tired of the whole Filli thing. Was fun while it lasted. Unfortunately those are the only kind that are easily accessible.

Even though Saudi is such a conservative state that some wouldn't even think about mongering, it is equally exciting when you hit gold. I really wish I had some access to some local Saudi girls. I had many contacts and got to meet many of them everyday, but I was never gutsy enough to make the move. I used to work with a local volunteering group during my time off. Many are in the 18-30 year old group and mostly Saudis, both guys and girls. For some reason, segregation wasn't really an issue when it came to meetings and working on the field. Most of these girls were college students, spoke really good English with an American accent and all.

Posting Limitations