Top Damas

Thread: Phnom Penh

+ Add Report
Page 283 of 539 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 293 333 383 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 8081
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3851

    So-So Mongering Experiences in Phnom Penh. Part II

    Well, not too sure if anyone is paying attention, but here's part II of my earlier post about my so-so mongering experiences in Phnom Penh:

    The second time around, I went for a streetwalker in the park betweek 106th and 108th street. I had read in some rather old posts about the streetwalkers there, so I figured I'd give one of them a try. When I arrived to the park around 9 PM, I saw a pack of four women wandering around aimlessly. They said Hello, to me as I walked by, and they were dressed like hookers, so I immediately came to the conclusion that they were freelancers.

    Only one of them spoke English, and I guess maybe she is a mama-san slash freelancer herself. She wasn't really attractive at all, but one of her friends was. Her friend looked quite young, like maybe 21-years-old. Unfortunately, her friend didn't speak one word of English. The mama-san told me I could have her for ST for $10, so I agreed. She told me I could ride on the back of the girl's motorcycle, and she would drive her and I to a short-term hotel just across the street. Normally, I wouldn't dare get on the back of a stranger's motorcycle, especially in a third world country, but the mama-san was super nice, and she didn't seem as if she was trying to set me up to be mugged or something.

    I get on the back of the girl's motorcycle, and she drives us to a place across the street, but it's closed. We try like three other places, but they are all fully-booked. We eventually make our way near 51st Street, and we finally find a place with a room available. The hotel owner tells me it'll be $5 for 1 hour, but I tell him I will only pay $3, and he immediately agrees. So off we go to our seedy, short-stay room.

    Once we get to the room, both me and the girl undress, she puts a condom on my dick after some slight hand-stroking, and then she lays on the bed in the missionary position. I start banging the girl for like 3 minutes, and she looks very uncomfortable the whole time. She is not saying anything or doing anything, but I can just tell by looking at her face that she is in pain. I absolutely hate when I get into this situation because there's not a thing I can do to make my dick smaller.

    I then signal to her to flip over so we can do doggy, but she shakes her head no. I signal to her one more time to flip over, but again she shakes her head no. Missionary is my least favorite position, so I knew the remainder of my time with her wasn't going to be very exciting. No passion at all. A total starfish.

    Since there is nothing else we can do, I just fuck her for like 3 minutes more until I cum into the condom I'm wearing. We then both get up and start getting dressed. Three minutes later I give her a ten dollar bill, and we both go our separate ways. Definitely not a very good experience, but I'm not surprised considering the price I paid. More often than not, you get what you pay for, regardless of the country or city you're mongering in.

    The girl was probably a 7 out of 10 look-wise, because she was young and in pretty good shape. She looked slightly pudgy, but in a good way. Her breasts were probably a small B cup. As for the sex, I would rate that as a 2 out of 10. I am only giving her a couple of points because she had a decent pussy that looked and felt nice and was kept pretty clean. The girl had a decent attitude, but we couldn't communicate any because of the language barrier. Regardless, I wouldn't have any interest in banging her again because the sex completely sucked, and I was only allowed one position, which just happens to be my least favorite.

    If any of you reading this decide to go mongering in that park, I recommend you pick a slightly older chick. I imagine the sex would be notably better that way.

  2. #3850
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgeman  [View Original Post]
    What a horrible waste of bandwidth.
    Point taken. This thread is supposed to be about Phnom Penh action. Since this discussion about posting photos is getting a bit out of control, maybe better if we have another thread for it. Especially since it seems to be a really divisive issue. Nobody seems to have a middle ground position on it.

    I'll take my next post about it (directed at Rjsss212) to another thread:

    http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...ting-pictures-

    (there-s-no-photos-here)

    Westcoast and Natty Bumpo, hope you guys also check it out. If you want. I'm running out of things to say about it, as I'm sure people can tell.

    This dirtybenny thing takes it in a whole other direction I wasn't expecting though.

  3. #3849
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendella  [View Original Post]
    What would you learn from that? Sorry I don't remember what he posted about, and too busy to spend time researching the archives. What's the gist?
    1) He claims that he was arrested for taking R-rated pics / videos, and he had to pay a huge bribe to get out.

    2) I heard of a story from my Paris hotel transport driver that a foreignor was arrested for making pornos in his room; he said his windows was open, and a neighbor called the police.

    3) He claims that it was him, and he said that he had his windows closed. He said that he thought it was Paris hotel transport drivers that turned him in. He said that he thought it wasn't his girls from Le Cryee because he "trusted" them.

    Comment: Whatever the story is, all fears and potential problems can be eliminated if you immediately transfer your pics / videos to your laptop and encrypt it with good software.

  4. #3848
    Quote Originally Posted by Butt Ugly  [View Original Post]
    Before I took any compromising pictures od any one I would go back several years and read dirtybennies posts in the Phnom Penh tread.
    What would you learn from that? Sorry I don't remember what he posted about, and too busy to spend time researching the archives. What's the gist?

  5. #3847
    [QUOTE=Wendella; 1240473]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjsss212  [View Original Post]
    Dude, that huge post of yours is making my head hurt. I want to reply, honestly. But man that's a tough one to figure out how to reply to. I'm reading it thinking, wait a second I was the one who said that. Hang on, I didn't say that. Oh that's him again. Is there any way to fix that?
    Yea, that was a nightmare! I'll never do that again (knowingly). I didn't mean to appear shouting if it did I was just nauseas from reading my own post!

    I don't care about lawyers except that they created this mess in the US. Nobody is responsible for their actions. Its always someone else's fault no matter how stupid the person was so the answer is to sue, sue, sue under the guise of stopping such things or teaching a lesson. Just a big money grab.

    That's one of the refreshing things about traveling to lesser developed countries. People take more responsibility for their actions and are generally less cavalier and don't expect the police or courts or public media to protect them. Ask any Thai person what they think of the police and they will tell you that the police are the criminals (mafia) and they are very reluctant to engage them (unless that person has money) so instead their actions in life are more careful because they have to be. A little like people carrying concealed weapons in Texas think twice before you flip someone the finger at a red light though that's really a little too extreme an example. One last digression in the Dominican Republic, for 5000 pesos ($130) you could have somebody roughed up (or worse). Makes everyone more responsible for their actions.

    So it seems that your 2 main points are: What if our pics were posted on the net and girls objecting to their pics being posted.

    Well you don't sound that young and neither am I so it wasn't that long ago that we didn't have to worry about this stuff because only newspapers and TV could distribute pics and unless you were famous or did something incredibly stupid you would never make either. Now however it is totally different. How many stories do we have to read about some young teacher posting a pic of herself on her Facebook page dancing on a bar in a miniskirt with beads around her neck balancing a shotglass on her head getting fired the next week for inappropriate behavior?

    If I allow a pic of myself, no matter what the situation, then I deserve whatever is coming period! Unless the taker is trusted then don't do it. Simple.

    Now if tricked, deceived or worse then its different and I agree with you. But that's the same with anything and that's what police and courts are for (or street justice if available).

    These girls are very savvy. They have learned how to navigate the complex and dangerous world of pay for sex. They're money savvy, they know how to please you not because they want to most of the time but because it will get them their money. They often turn down mongers or quote high prices because maybe he's a cheapo but many times because his hygiene is bad and it would be unpleasant or worse they may catch something or worse they may feel its unsafe. They're safety savvy. Just have some of these girls start telling you about their worst experiences and it will go on for hours. Talk about a mood killer! They are very savvy. They're savvy about drugs, cellphones, touts, police, etc. So they should be savvy about pics as well.

    OK, worst case the next monger after me shows a girl my posted pic of her on ISG. She's horrified. Goes home, thinks about it and quits the business. More likely though, after getting back on stage that night in nothing but a g-string and thinking about it while dancing (or swaying rather) she will remind herself not to do that again and be more responsible with her actions now she's savvy about something else and won't do that again (much like me and my silly post with mis-alligned quotes). Where is the real harm or damages?

    No lost boyfriend, no job opportunity lost nothing but hurt feelings. Sad but not at all tragic. And you still haven't given me and stories or examples of harm or damage for all YOUR concern anecdotally or otherwise.

    I think like plane crashes the percentages are very, very small overall but the damage is almost negligible if at all.

    That's all I got. I like a good discussion once in a while so for those who don't or didn't like this one sorry to waste your time and the bandwidth.

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to correct sections of the report that were obviously written by bypassing the Forums Text Cleanup Script. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #3846
    What a horrible waste of bandwidth. If people don't want to be embarressed by a photo then don't engage in the embarrassing activity. I enjoying viewing the full body nudity, face shots, and all the other variations that we see here on this website. We'll continue and it really doesn't matter if you agree or not or like it or not. This is a business and it's important to document the goods on offer. Imagine if this was tolerated on E-bay!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wendella  [View Original Post]
    I forgot: what question is it you ask them? Come 6 or 7 times? Are we talking about number of times per year you came to Thailand, or with a girl per session? Either way I'm impressed.

    Somebody who loves taking photos. I was thinking more of some hypothetical sex tourist, not you.

    Noted.

    Well I did say "To me". But what's obvious about it to me is that I'd be pretty furious if someone posted pics of me on the internet, so I instantly recognize that this would also be true for most people, so it would then naturally occur to me that doing it to someone else when I would never want it to happen to me is something that would probably not be "good".

    Let's try to think of a plausible situation. You're in your hotel room with a girl and taking her pictures. She pulls out her phone and starts snapping naked shots of you. A few days later you discover they're already up on Youtube in a slide show. You're ok with that?

  7. #3845
    Quote Originally Posted by rjsss212  [View Original Post]
    i ask them all. just a few years ago i was able to come 6 maybe 7 times but alas no more. now 3 maybe 4 if i push it and i only take girls long time so that leaves a lot of time (too much actually) to talk.
    i forgot: what question is it you ask them? come 6 or 7 times? are we talking about number of times per year you came to thailand, or with a girl per session? either way i'm impressed.

    Quote Originally Posted by rjsss212  [View Original Post]
    i'm hardly 'snap-happy' whatever that means.
    somebody who loves taking photos. i was thinking more of some hypothetical sex tourist, not you.

    Quote Originally Posted by rjsss212  [View Original Post]

    Quote Originally Posted by wendella  [View Original Post]
    but don't try to persuade me about it, go ask them if they think they have a right to not have their pic posted on the net. are you against letting them have any say in it? and if they say they're against it, is it still ok?
    no, its not.
    noted.

    Quote Originally Posted by rjsss212  [View Original Post]

    Quote Originally Posted by wendella  [View Original Post]
    to me, this one seems blatantly obvious.
    hmmm, personal opinion. nothing obvious about it.
    well i did say "to me". but what's obvious about it to me is that i'd be pretty furious if someone posted pics of me on the internet, so i instantly recognize that this would also be true for most people, so it would then naturally occur to me that doing it to someone else when i would never want it to happen to me is something that would probably not be "good".

    Quote Originally Posted by rjsss212  [View Original Post]

    Quote Originally Posted by wendella  [View Original Post]
    if some guy posted a picture of you naked in the act on the internet, you'd want to kill him.
    too hypothetical. was i forced forced? then, yes, i'd be angry. did i pose? then no, i just made a bad decision. if i posed naked for someone how could i be pissed if they used them at their discretion? i've walked the length of soi cowbow at least 500 times in front of guys taking pics, video, missionary's preaching, news reporters, etc. doesn't bother me at all.
    let's try to think of a plausible situation. you're in your hotel room with a girl and taking her pictures. she pulls out her phone and starts snapping naked shots of you. a few days later you discover they're already up on youtube in a slide show. you're ok with that?

    Quote Originally Posted by rjsss212  [View Original Post]

    Quote Originally Posted by wendella  [View Original Post]
    but really. i'll be the first to admit, if i see an interesting post with a pic attached, i'll probably take a look.
    you don't probably look you open the photo thread like everyone else hypocritical maybe?
    maybe. to clarify, you're talking about the photo thread. i have seen them. i don't really go check them out these days, more interested in the talking threads than the pictures. what i do look at sometimes is photos attached to posts in a thread like this one. when i said "probably" i meant that if the post caught my attention, most times i would look at the photo, so "probably" means more than half the time. but back to hypocritical: the only reason i piped up about this is because some guy said there were no moral issues involved in this at all. i sometimes do things that are bad, sometimes do things that are good. i don't feel any need to claim that the bad things i do are actually not bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by rjsss212  [View Original Post]
    nope, i'm anything but a saint. i've done things that would make your toes curl. but i don't fuck people (in the figurative sense).
    i hear you, and it seems to me like you make an effort to do right by the girls, be a gentleman as you say. which is cool. and you think the girls are aware of what's involved when their pics get taken. if that's true, and maybe it is. like if this is much talked about in the trade there and they're all brought up to speed about it by the sisterhood. you say somewhere that to ask for consent for the internet is a mood-killer, a leading question. which i can imagine if i was in that situation, i can see how it would be. how even if she was cool with it normally, how explicitly saying so would lead her to say no. but on the other hand, there's also the occasional clueless country girl who has no idea about all this, so if they have no idea about what they're really consenting to, and would be against it if they did know. well judging by what you've said elsewhere it sounds like you think that wouldn't be cool.

    so posting pics with a consent form make me a bad person?
    you meant "without" right? assuming thats what you meant, the answer is no. we're all human, and we all do some good things and some bad ones, me included. maybe this is the problem, that some guys here think if you do one bad thing it makes you a bad person. so then if you give a homeless guy a dollar, suddenly you're a "good person"? what if you do both? it'd take a lot more than your photos here of working girls to make you a bad person.

    i'm guessing you come from a western country. well in your country they have deemed prostitution illegal and immoral. and, have determined that in fact humans can not make rational decisions when 'easy' money is involved and can not choose how to use their bodies and have a 'right' to be forced not to engage in this 'easy money' endeavor and these countries enforce it legally.
    i don't' think it's just western countries where prostitution is stigmatized.

    yet you discard this rational as an impingement of personal freedoms and have elected to engage in what you feel is more 'rational' application of human rights by engaging in prostitution simply because that is what you think is a personal 'right'.
    no i wouldn't say that. i've engaged in it, but wasn't ever thinking it had much to do with my human rights.

    yet by that same logic, when a girl willingly poses for pictures, is outrageously compensated (by local salary standards) and suffers no subsequent harm or damages you suddenly imbue her with your own imagined 'rights'.
    well i know she's human. and i know humans have rights.

    only in the western world where lawyers rule are people absolved from their bad decisions and in fact made to be martyrs as you have made her. if she were harmed in any way then she should simply choose differently next time simple. are you a lawyer?
    dude this is getting a little off topic. no, i'm not a lawyer. i don't' have the strong feelings about lawyers that you seem to have.

    i'm going to skip the rest because it seemed to have so many capital letters that it seemed like you were shouting or really ticked off or something. maybe now that you know i'm not a lawyer we can take it down a notch. (also because i have to go get something to eat before they close up)

    ok getting the quotes right on this was a nightmare. i can't do that again. any posts like that with screwed up quotes, i'm sorry, no reply. just too too time consuming

  8. #3844
    [QUOTE=Rjsss212; 1240172]Dude, that huge post of yours is making my head hurt. I want to reply, honestly. But man that's a tough one to figure out how to reply to. I'm reading it thinking, wait a second I was the one who said that. Hang on, I didn't say that. Oh that's him again. Is there any way to fix that?

  9. #3843
    Quote Originally Posted by westcoast1  [View Original Post]
    while i, too, share the feeling that 'privacy' should be a legal right, there simply is none. several decades ago, a us supreme court justice mentioned the right to privacy in a ruling, and the public gobbled it up, thinking they all had that as a right. he would, years later, say he regretted mentioning it (as there is no legal basis for such).
    someone down the page introduced the scenario of taking my picture on walking street. which i followed up on. but that's actually a bad comparison, because what we are talking about here really are shots taken inside a hotel room while nude and or in the act itself. you're right that i would have no legal right at all to delete that guy's pictures on walking street, and otherwise it comes down to what i personally feel is a violation. i have been a photographer taking candid street shots before, and you can't do that and not consider that one of your subjects might take offense and decide to do something. but this is beside the point of what we're really arguing about. a hotel room isn't walking street. walking street is public space. a hotel room isn't. the paparrazi aren't allowed to hide in your closet or take peeping tom shots into your bedroom window. and the news of the world just got closed down for invading people's privacy, so it's not as if privacy doesn't exist as a legal or moral concept.

    Quote Originally Posted by westcoast1  [View Original Post]
    as you have no idea what agreement i have with my girls, and you have no idea the agreement other guys have with the girls, what difference does it make to you what they post, unless you are being presumptuous (assuming)?
    well i did say "if they don't consent" so if you got consent to post pics on the internet, which it sounds like you at least sometimes do, then none of what i said would apply to you (in those cases at least. i guess it would apply in the cases where you don't get consent. don't worry i have no way of keeping track).

    Quote Originally Posted by westcoast1  [View Original Post]
    no its not good if someone else posts my nude pics, because i didn't consent to it. however, all of my girls did consent to it
    bear with me. let's imagine you woke up and your camera sim was missing. and later you discovered that embarrassing shots of yourself from the previous evening's activities were now up on a popular website. you would be ok with that? no hard feelings?

    you said something about my backseat driving about photos. yeah i guess i do. i'm not too keen on them to be honest. i don't read the photo galleries, and almost none of the pics i see up here do anything for me in terms of excitement. other guys do dig it, different strokes different folks i guess.

    what was the word you used. drivel? cmon dude. we're just yakking here.

  10. #3842

    So-So Mongering Experiences in Phnom Penh. Part I

    During my 5-day stay in Phnom Penh, I had 2 different mongering experiences. One was with a girl I picked up in the Walkabout Hotel / Bar, and the other was with a streetwalker I picked up at the park between 106th and 108th Street (near the Night Market). I'll start with the girl I picked up from Walkabout, and I'll tell you all about the other girl at the park in a separate post.

    It was around 1:00 AM on a late Friday night / early Saturday morning when I decided to stroll into the Walkabout. There was at least 10 chicks downstairs, some were sitting around doing nothing, while others were playing pool. There was maybe only 3 guys in the bar including myself. I played a couple of games of pool with one of the girls, and then I decided to sit down and have one mug of Angkor Draft. As I was drinking my beer, one of the girls sat down at my table with me. She was probably in her early 30s, and she was about a 7 out of 10 looks-wise.

    She asked me where I am from and all of the other usual introductory questions. We eventually got to the point, and I told her that all I want is a blowjob. She tells me I can have ST for $30, but I emphasized to her that all I want is a blowjob. I told her I can give her $10 for the blowjob, and she agreed immediately.

    We leave the bar, and she takes me to a short-stay hotel just right around the corner from the bar. I paid $3 to be able to use the room for 1 hour. Once we get to the room, she suggests that I take shower. I decided to just wash my privates since I don't expect to be there that long. After I am done, she also takes a quick shower. I am surprised to see how firm her naked body is. She also has full B-cup breasts that look quite nice.

    Once she is done showering, we both lie naked on the bed together. She caresses my body for a minute or two, and then she gets to the sucking. I can see right away that she really doesn't know how to suck a dick. After about 2 minutes of not-so-great sucking, we get in the 69 position. I am going down on her as she goes down on me, and it seems like she enjoys it. After about 3 minutes of 69ing, I came by her hand. Unfortunately, I did not get to cum in her mouth, but rather onto my own stomach, which is not very appealing to me.

    Regardless of her not knowing how to give head very well, she was still a very sweet girl, and she tried her best to make me feel comfortable. I imagine she would be much better to fuck, rather than to get a blowjob from. She didn't hassle me any whatsoever, and she was very pleasant to be around. I rate her looks as a 7, her performance a 3, and her enthusiasm / personality as an 8. In the end, I only paid $13 total ($3 for the room and $10 for the blowjob). I didn't have to pay any kind of bar fine, or anything else like that. I wouldn't say I regret the experience with her, but I would probably rather just fuck her if I met up with her again.

    I'll let you all know about the other half of my mongering experiences in Phnom Penh in the next day or two.

  11. #3841

    Taking Pictures

    Before I took any compromising pictures od any one I would go back several years and read dirtybennies posts in the Phnom Penh tread.

  12. #3840
    Quote Originally Posted by Natty Bumpo  [View Original Post]
    It is all about free choice.
    Thanks. I enjoy it and they seem to as well. I just got back from 3 weeks in BKK over the holidays. I never count but I had 2 different girls every day and some days 3. I took pics of almost all but many asked that I not post them so I did not which is why you didn't see 50+/- different picture postings postings from me. Plus it's a little just time consuming as well.

    I know these girls don't have computers because they go frantic when I give them my old ones. I like computers and buy a new laptop every 2 or 3 years. My nephews won't take them caus they're spoilt silly and I can't just throw them out so I give them to the girls I like the best. They can either practice their English or re-load with a bootleg local language version of Windows with stickers on the keys.

    BTW, they were ALL from Nana this trip!

  13. #3839
    Quote Originally Posted by Natty Bumpo  [View Original Post]
    RJ, I want to compliment you on the great photographs you post in the Thai Photo gallery and just now on this thread.
    Ditto!

    Quote Originally Posted by Natty Bumpo  [View Original Post]
    In order to create high quality pictures that capture a girl's sexiness and what she is about, she must be comfortable in front of the camera. Some girls take to being photographed like a fish to water, other girls are more wary. You have to make the shy ones feel comfortable in front of the camera and relaxed in order to get the good shots.
    Concur. If you look at my pics, and read my reports, you will see many girls have turned into cam-ho's once in the room. They (or a friend / cousin they brought along) will take dozens of pics of themselves in the room, before / during / after the play, just for fun.

  14. #3838

    Backseat driving

    Quote Originally Posted by Wendella  [View Original Post]
    True, and unlike you I would not be too thrilled about that. And if I was in Pattaya and caught some joker focusing on me with some girl, I'd walk right up to him, grab his camera and offer him one last chance to delete those pics immediately.
    Fairly presumptuous. Offer him once last chance to delete those pics, and if he chooses not to? They belong to him. Its not like you're going to grab his camera and delete them or break the camera. How do you feel about Cambodian jail? Or getting your butt kicked by his friends later? Wendella, you mentioned the girl's right to privacy, but I have to tell you that is just a feeling. When in public (in any country) you have no legal right to privacy. Even in the US, where a majority of people (mistakenly) believe they have a right to privacy, you don't have that. Anyone with a vid camera can take your picture or video and do what they want with it. Papparazi have rights, too, including snapping a pic of a celebrity without her makeup in the grocery store and posting it online. There is little one can do about it. While I, too, share the feeling that 'privacy' should be a legal right, there simply is none. Several decades ago, a US supreme Court justice mentioned the right to privacy in a ruling, and the public gobbled it up, thinking they all had that as a right. He would, years later, say he regretted mentioning it (as there is no legal basis for such).

    Quote Originally Posted by Wendella  [View Original Post]
    Basically, posting pics on the internet is an extra service that you're taking from her without her consent, and probably against her wishes, for free. It's not much different than doing anal on her against her wishes or having your buddy pop out of the bathroom unexpected. Only difference is that she's probably not aware you're taking this extra service from her.
    In my case, that's not true. I rarely post a full facial shot, I tend to blot out the eyes, tattoos, jewelry, to hide her identity. However, I tell every girl I'm with (pro's or dating site contacts, girls from the mall, etc) that I will be photographing her. They ALL agree to it in advance. I never leave it up to chance that in the room she might say 'no' to pics. If they say, 'Don't put on internet, ' I tell them not to bother coming with me. I tell them I will use the pics how I please. As you have no idea what agreement I have with my girls, and you have no idea the agreement other guys have with the girls, what difference does it make to you what they post, unless you are being presumptuous (assuming)?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wendella  [View Original Post]
    So I guess if someone got nude photos of you (or someone close to you) that showed your face, and posted those in a sex forum, that would be all good then?
    You have asked the good question. The others have answered it. NO its not good if someone else posts my nude pics, because I didn't consent to it. However, all of my girls DID consent to it (see Indonesia and filipines photogalleries, hundreds of pics). You have NO IDEA what those girls consented to before writing this drivel. Post your pics as you would like to, and enjoy the pics of others. I read thru the last several pages in the Cambodia photogallery, and the last 20 or so of your (many) reports. Not a single picture posted: are you backseat driving?

  15. #3837
    RJ, I want to compliment you on the great photographs you post in the Thai Photo gallery and just now on this thread. Your Nana girl is spectacular and the pictures of the Soi 33 hostess illustrate the informational benefit of posting and why we post pictures. I have been to Soi 33 bars and found only a few of the hostess's worthy of a bar fine. Your photos prove beyond words that it is possible to find a nice women there. And isn't that the whole point of this forum? The free flow of information about the monger scene worldwide. But, I am afraid there is no argument, no matter how logical that will convince the naysayers and on the other side, no so called compassionate argument no matter how heartfelt that will convince us. Wendella truly believes what he is saying and he is entitled to his POV, but he comes very close to insult when he tries to make his case and he should be very careful of that. Look, if you strongly believe the photos somehow violates a girls right to privacy, than take it up with Jackson, although I doubt you will get very far with him on this. The girls tacitly give up their right of privacy when they pose for the pictures. No one is taking hidden camera shots. There is no coercion. It is their absolute right to refuse or to not permit naked shots. Asking them if they mind being posted on ISG is a negative leading question and a vibe killer. In order to create high quality pictures that capture a girl's sexiness and what she is about, she must be comfortable in front of the camera. Some girls take to being photographed like a fish to water, other girls are more wary. You have to make the shy ones feel comfortable in front of the camera and relaxed in order to get the good shots. The bottom line is if a girl asks me to keep her pictures private I comply with her wishes. The girls are always inquisitive about how their photographs look and I always show them the shots. If they don't like a particular shot, I erase it for them or try to persuade them of its merits. So the girls have a lot of say about their photos and exercise an important degree of editorial content by agreeing to pose in the first place, to pose naked, and approving of the final pictures. Add to that the possibility of any photo causing the girl real harm is so low (as has been pointed out by me and RJ) that it is effectively zero. What more can we say? The argument of how would I like my own naked pictures posted here is pretty farfetched. Maybe in another lifetime I will be reincarnated as a Thai Go Go girl posing for pictures taken by Wendella. That would be karma, baby. Of course I could always decide to work in a factory as millions of others do or maybe get lucky working as waitress in a coffee shop, but then I would not be making the big money in nightlife scene. Free Choice. It is all about free choice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
escort directory


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape