La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Phnom Penh

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 571 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

One week in Phnom Penh

Day 1.

I arrived to Phnom Penh two days ago from the Philippines for a Christmas break. My flight went via KL and I gladly had booked a Business Class flight from KL to PP as the flight was delayed nearly two hours so I was just relaxing at the lounge. Anyway I arrived late at my hotel (Monsoon Boutique Hotel on 130st) and since I woke up pretty early, I was totally exhausted and just went out to buy some necessities like beer and cigarettes. I did notice that there were not much tourists around although it was a Friday night and during the short walk trip I was almost forcefully taken to several bars by tens of girls sitting outside of each bar. Some girl grabbed my dick on the street when walking back to a hotel and many were shouting and asking for my room number. I had a moment eyeing the traffic from my balcony and went to sleep.

Day 2.

I woke up in the morning sweaty as the A/C was busted (this seem to be quite normal at Monsoon hotel based on its Tripadvisor reviews).

Went down for breakfast which was basically a scrambled egg, bacon and coffee for USD5 (you have some other options to choose also). I complained about the A/C and went out for a walk. Had my lunch in Cheers Sports Bar which used to be Paddy Rice if I am not mistaken, it served mediocre quite odd tasting green chili but I managed to get it down. Then I went back to the hotel to wait for the aircon repair guy who came at the afternoon just to tell me that it can't be fixed. Hotel management told me that they could transfer me to their partner hotel Vacation Boutique on 136st but I opted to stay as it was kind of late already and it was not that hot inside the room, I just asked for a stand fan.

During the day I tried to download some hookup apps like Tinder, Badoo, WeChat, Skout and Zalo but had little to none success on those.

Monsoon Boutique is conveniently next to Angry Birds bar so I went down and straight in around 10 PM, and the place had two customers inside. Two ladies followed me back in and the other one was quite cute, she was 26 years old and her sister also works at the bar. So I chatted with her that night until 12:30 AM or so and she seemed to be very nice and I felt that we had a good chemistry. Some chubby lady came later during the night and she was forcefully kissing my cheek several times, I got a little pissed and asked her to stop and she left. There was also some issue with an older gentleman which bar fined or girl (or at least she changed her clothes) and there was some argument when I was at the toilet, the older gentleman left and seemed to be angry about something. I was getting tired and asked for a bill. I never mentioned a bar fine as it was not my intention but automatically when I was asking for a bill this girl said that her aunt died and she needs to go home (which was obviously a story to avoid possible bar fine). Anyway I felt a bit like cheated at that moment and would not probably go there again on this trip. My damage was USD25 for several hours of drinking. Not bad. I hit the bed and for Sunday I will change my hotel for one night at NagaWorld.

No scam

Quote Originally Posted by Danubius  [View Original Post]
    "Regarding to your concern, I would like to inform that there is no extra charge for occasional guest. Yet please be Inform the reception when you expect friends visit in your room and must leave their passport at reception if they stay overnight.
    IMO that's a pretty crystal clear announcement, there isn't any lie, so for me it's not a scam.

5 star scam

To require a passport and not elaborating on it is willful negligence on the part of the hotel and likely illegal in Cambodia. Passport holders are those who travel abroad. It is a paid-for document. The Cambodian ID, on the other hand, is for free. It is mandatory. It carries a picture. It is the universal agent of identification in Cambodia. "Nation, religion, king" is the printed motto. It entails a chip. The hotel perfectly knows that they discriminate against Cambodian female company with this policy. They must state this to the customer. Reckless against customer and country, as paid legal age romanticism is one of the development straws of neglected Cambodia. Give the hotel hell. No good sobs.

Just arrived in Phnom Penh and checked in to the 5 star Palace Gate Hotel ans Resort. As I always do, I contacted the hotel before booking regarding occassional visitors amd got the following reply:

"Regarding to your concern, I would like to inform that there is no extra charge for occasional guest. Yet please be Inform the reception when you expect friends visit in your room and must leave their passport at reception if they stay overnight.

If you require any further information, please feel free to contact me at anytime!

I thought, so far so good and booked a suite for 4 nights. Now I am told, that only (!) passports are a accepted but national ID cards are not! It is hotel policy. So I can only bring a girl, if she has a passport. I am pursuing this hobby for over 30 years, but has never been tricked this way, as I belive my mail with my qiestion was quite obvious and the answer was intentionally misleading!

What would you guys do? Are there short time rooms in and around the rld! Especially street 136?
    They responded the girl needed a passport, not a National ID card. The hotel did not trick you imo if your intentions were for the girl to stay all night.

As someone said below, I tend to avoid 5 and even 4 star hotels in cities where I intend to bring girls back to my room.

Hotels are dirt cheap near Street 136 and I doubt any of them are not girl friendly. Book another room when you have a girl.

Just arrived in Phnom Penh and checked in to the 5 star Palace Gate Hotel ans Resort. As I always do, I contacted the hotel before booking regarding occassional visitors amd got the following reply:

If you require any further information, please feel free to contact me at anytime!

I thought, so far so good and booked a suite for 4 nights. Now I am told, that only (!) passports are a accepted but national ID cards are not! It is hotel policy. So I can only bring a girl, if she has a passport. I am pursuing this hobby for over 30 years, but has never been tricked this way, as I belive my mail with my qiestion was quite obvious and the answer was intentionally misleading!

What would you guys do? Are there short time rooms in and around the rld! Especially street 136?
    Who told you you couldn't bring a girl without a passport? The front desk? Was that for all night or even a short visit? If it was for all night, you knew that going in. If it was for even a short visit, did you show them the E-mail you were sent? Did you contact the person who sent it to you to tell the front desk to abide by what he told you? If you did and he did nothing, then they did lie to you and you should demand a refund, and if they won't give it, tell them that you will dispute the charge on your credit card and leave a negative review on the Internet.

Scams

There are literally dozens of guesthouses which thrive on P&P, 10 us $ an hour. Every tuk tuk driver knows. Bring 50 US $ cash notes to Cambodia. The 5 star hotel posture is ludicrous. Threaten with Tripadvisor. Happy hunting. Wish I was there.

Quote Originally Posted by YngMong  [View Original Post]
    Thanks SreyMun, I saw that mentioned in forum. I will definitely be carrying only what I need and have and eye on it when possible. A little trick I learned is putting set amounts of cash ex $100 in the little change envelops you get from the bank and sealing them that way you can know if it's been tampered with don't have to pull out a whole wad of bills to take out a a few bills. Some extra bulk but a good measure of security.
    Still. Be careful. There's an urban myth about Cambodian ATM's giving out fake notes, but according to my info it'll be the cleaner, the girl, or the cashier swapping the notes. If you pay with a hundred in a bar you've never been before, recall the last numbers of the serial. If the cashier will make an attempt to claim you paid with a fake you've got some ammo to hit them back.

Quote Originally Posted by Finlayson  [View Original Post]
    Anyone around in PP during Christmas?

Does it affect much on bar activities there?

I will be around Dec 20-28.
    Business as usual, Christmas is a non event for Cambodians.

You are obviously scammed by this hotel, but they will of course hide behind the rather misleading reply they sent you. I would have contacted the manager on site and explained it all to him / her. Politely ask them to refund you if you have paid already and find a new hotel. If not successful I would have told him you will post bad comments / reports of the hotel on Tripadvisor or similar web pages. That normally helps! When I was there a few months ago I am sure some bargirls told me they had rooms upstairs for boom-boom. But I can not remember the name of these bars, sorry. Good luck to you! One advise; stay away from the 5 star hotels. They are not worth the extra charge and they normally have a strict policy regarding "working girls". There are many 3 and 4 stars hotel with excellent value for money.

5 star hotel scam.

Time well spent

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW  [View Original Post]
    Well, I didn't have much time to explore the various scenes in PP so I just headed off to the streets that have been listed already. I had a good wonder around at first and, despite it being a Friday night (around 11 pm), the bars looked a little quiet. Girls sat outside waving you in, but no punters. Just one or two guys inside at the bar. Mostly, my experience of these bars were that the girls were there simply to get you to buy them lady drinks. No real intention of being bar-fined and going out.

There were a few nightclubs, which seemed a little busier, but I just can't see the point of these places. I mean, how can you pick someone with a bit of chemistry if it's too loud to have some banter?

Anyway, after a bit of hit-and-miss I ended up at "The Corner Bar". This seemed a little more relaxed with inside and outside table seating and various girls milling around rather than uniformed bar girls. However, the girls that are dressed to kill and catch your eye the most are really just stringing you along to buy them lady drinks. The other girls, dressed in jeans and a little plainer were much less pushy for lady drinks. I guess that's what I liked, you could sit back talk to a few and then pick the one you want before getting into the lady drinks routine One thing that struck me is that the Khymer girls are a little hard on the outside, but once you spend a little time and break that shell, they are just as attentive and sweet as Thai, Pinays etc I guess the same can be said of Viets. It took me a couple of hours to zero in on a nice slender, but shy lady. After a bit of negotiation I managed to bar fine her and agreeing $60 LT. The rates are generally $60ST and $80 LT. So I guess this was a good deal.

Hotel was no problem and she really loosened up after some foreplay. LT meant no rushing and we could both relax and build up to some great sex. Again, I think Khymer girls need a bit more time to warm up than their other Far East counterparts.

Learnings for me are that it's best to negotiate time rather than cash at these rates, Corner Bar is best place for a pick-up and just be a little more patient and you'll be rewarded.

Cheers, SW.
    Nice report. Agree that Cambos are sweet and give a real GFE once they warm to you. Not many give a PSE but having toured the asian circuit for a few years now my days of clocking up numbers are over. More into hunting to find the ones that give more bang for my bucks. Still a hit and miss game but in PP the low number of punters to girls makes it more a hit I think. Yes a lot of the girls will only want drinks but sometimes a little investment over a few days can lead to a hit. My experience of late has been to look in a few bars and find one that I have an interest in. I buy her a few drinks and then move to another bar and do the same thing. Depending on the night I may go back to one I have already been in or try another. After being seen in the bars for a few days I am amazed how different the girls are when they see you again. Considering the cost of drinks in PP it is not an expensive thing at all. I now have a few regulars from a number of bars and of course continue to hunt for backups if my regulars have gone back to their province. So a little patience can work however it does depend on what time you have to spend and whether you want to get numbers up or are looking for more than just a lay. Each to their own.

I am back there at the end if January and am looking forward to it.

Happy Hunting.

One night in PP

Well, I didn't have much time to explore the various scenes in PP so I just headed off to the streets that have been listed already. I had a good wonder around at first and, despite it being a Friday night (around 11 pm), the bars looked a little quiet. Girls sat outside waving you in, but no punters. Just one or two guys inside at the bar. Mostly, my experience of these bars were that the girls were there simply to get you to buy them lady drinks. No real intention of being bar-fined and going out.

There were a few nightclubs, which seemed a little busier, but I just can't see the point of these places. I mean, how can you pick someone with a bit of chemistry if it's too loud to have some banter?

Anyway, after a bit of hit-and-miss I ended up at "The Corner Bar". This seemed a little more relaxed with inside and outside table seating and various girls milling around rather than uniformed bar girls. However, the girls that are dressed to kill and catch your eye the most are really just stringing you along to buy them lady drinks. The other girls, dressed in jeans and a little plainer were much less pushy for lady drinks. I guess that's what I liked, you could sit back talk to a few and then pick the one you want before getting into the lady drinks routine One thing that struck me is that the Khymer girls are a little hard on the outside, but once you spend a little time and break that shell, they are just as attentive and sweet as Thai, Pinays etc I guess the same can be said of Viets. It took me a couple of hours to zero in on a nice slender, but shy lady. After a bit of negotiation I managed to bar fine her and agreeing $60 LT. The rates are generally $60ST and $80 LT. So I guess this was a good deal.

Hotel was no problem and she really loosened up after some foreplay. LT meant no rushing and we could both relax and build up to some great sex. Again, I think Khymer girls need a bit more time to warm up than their other Far East counterparts.

Learnings for me are that it's best to negotiate time rather than cash at these rates, Corner Bar is best place for a pick-up and just be a little more patient and you'll be rewarded.

Cheers, SW.

Thanks

Really cool musings. I would say my post passes any reverse Turing test. Cannot be fabricated and is not fabricated. Refridgerator with a "the". Sorry. I placed a bet against the Patriots in 86 on the outside periphery of the betting board. This means I bet the Bears would kill the Pats and knew that placing the bet on the open ended max score would greatly increase my odds. I won about what I spent 33 years later on a memorable short term gig in Pnomh Penh. The Bieber sings "Never say never." ManMeat. Histrionic is a mouthful of a word, nice. A sequel shall follow in 2020. Happy mongering.

Quote Originally Posted by Perennial  [View Original Post]
    I like the Patriots. Ever since they lost to Jim McMahon's and Refrigerator Perry's Bears in 86. Phil Simms of the Giants was great but not dynastic. I love and know New England very well. The Pats went down my rankings with deflate gate. Started to like the Pats when US magistrates ran amok hounding their owner to have visited an Asian massage parlor in Florida. What a country. Give a rich man hell for going to a happy ending massage. Impeached Clinton for lying about an affair. Evangelical preachers touting the current promiscuous clown. Oh well.

I understand your approach, Man Meat. I respect it. I think we agree that 70 US $ is no money. The question is what you get, and you value service. Go for it. In my orbit it is easy to find gals that offer a wide range of services for this money, but it is hard to get a stunner for this money. I have become more demanding, picky and elitist if you wish on the looks side. I am better if I rest a day between sexual encounters. Comes with age I guess. And I do not need to burn through many new conquests each year. As opposed to Blanci, I find very beautiful young girls crowd at the gate of patience. I can usually get them to up their service including BBFS and CIF. I do not want more.

I really would love to meet before and during Christmas, but I have business to tend to. I am in touch with Cambodian supercutie Loley and thus will be back. Keep sending reports, folks, so cool. You are doing good by enlisting this poor country's girls to work for you. Thanks.
    I go back to '82 when I became a fan of what was called "The Snow Plow Game". The very first Patriots game I ever watched. I remember I was 15 years old and watched it on a crusty 14 inch TV with cigarette burns all over the TV set!. I can go on and on but, I am a Patriot fan for life. As for Khmer bar girls, I apologize for being abrasive. My thing is, your in Cambodia, it's a poor country, you have a TON of options, choices, and, the abundance of women who would fly heads over heels to cater to your needs. Never EVER settle. I would NEVER pay $70 USD for a bargirl for short time. Of course, it is your money and your rules and you can spend it however you wish.

Unknowns there are, but no fiction

There are peculiarities in Cambodia. I seek to elucidate them. My report is a far cry from fiction. As other contributors mention, there is a tiered system of butterflies. Some simply do not make themselves available. Some mates on the Cambodia blog underappreciated the situation there. Generally speaking, Khmer public culture appreciates virginity until marriage and ladies who are reticent. There is a relaxed attitude about discrete, paid sex, but certainly not when your own daughters are concerned. A whopping one half of the population is below 22 years of age. They write and speak a medieval language. The script comes from India. It is senselessly difficult. There is grinding rural poverty and a high degree of illiteracy even in the Pnomh Penh red light district. Just show them your smart phone to read the Cambodian side of google translate. Some girls will ask you to play the sound because they cannot read their hieroglyphs. Many rural girls are so simple that they cannot open a bank account. All their possessions they carry with them, because they live in so-called "lend-rooms", 4 to 8 chicks at a time. Whatever they have in surplus they give to their families. You would think the girls want to better their lot, but the fact is: Many just live for a number of years in the district, enjoy the warm weather and the glitter, the pocket cash, the attention by the tourists and mongers, and squander their time in Western eyes. Perpetual ennui. But these Khmer flowers exist. I have helped a few to open a bank account and to get computer literate. I am by no means the most prolific monger, but I wager to claim that the vibe in Cambodia is unique. The butterflies treasure health, discretion and money, in that order. The girl I befriended is real and quite inexperienced, a known known. Whether every aspect of what she said is exactly true I cannot say for certain. But it is conceivable all she stated is true. If it was not, it would not matter. We spent several hours alone. I am never rushed or forward or brute, but a strong persuader nevertheless. To use two hands the way they have been for ages is easy to teach and it worked to some spectacular finishes. Amen.

Posting Limitations